An attack on video games: Post-mortem salt after Donald Trump's victory

archive.is/Unxt8

2 days after the election and decided to attack video games again to push their bitter narrative that their "first female POTUS" agenda have been smashed. Sure, why not?!

That article had nothing to do with video games.

why gringos are such cucks?

we have a thread for this kind of thing

IT IS OKAY TO DO ALL OF THOSE THINGS. How do they not get that the moral inversion has been undone?

My eyes rolled off into the sun

>mfw these fags will never ever understand trump was their fault

Honest to God, I want to exterminate these people.

They only know FPS games y'know, because "muh toxic masculinity!" and "muh dudebro culture!" It's an easy strawman for these feminist-Marxists to lash out into.

Always with the lies, we are pissed off that the gaymen media is full of people that say "this game is shit because it doesn't cater to me" when that game caters to 90% of gamers or "this game is great because social issues" when we want fucking gameplay not social issues.

If any of you retards are actually reading this I'll spell it out for you.
1) make your games, we don't care
2) market them at non-gamers because we aren't interested
3) don't bitch when we don't like them, see #2
4) if you want to report on these games being so great you are going to need people that want to play them reading, try marketing a media platform specifically at casuals
5) if you want to report on traditional games remember you are reporting to a traditional audience, we aren't interested in your newage shit
6) this is going to take a lot of time and hard work because casuals currently don't give a shit about gaymen media, you need to get them interested somehow

I hope this proves useful in avoiding confusion in future.

Because social justice hasn't had an impact on Battlefield

FUCK OFF THEN YOU CUNT!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

6 million hours in ms paint

Until then you'd best burrow deep

I'll sum up this article in two images.

Saved to my harddrive without asking for permission

And I bet your kids will pretend they made it no less

Fuck you, get good enough to reach success in the free market like everyone else or get out.

not video game related

So here we see the faggot in his natural habitat. Notice how he begins his whine piece from a position of authority. He has been writing for the video game industry for 15 years! That must mean he knows what he's talking about! Better not question his statements and beliefs!
Here we see the faggot bolster the importance of characterization. The faggot is afraid of gitting gud, so he would prefer to shift the focus of video games so that they may cater to his sensibilities. That is fine, sir faggot, but what you must understand is that your faggy taste is in the minority and fags like you definitely do not represent what video games are about.
Oh, dear faggot, perhaps you may consider that the industry has been doing just fine catering to normalfags such as yourself for quite a long time. From a financial perspective, they're making quite the stack of cash. As for people who don't find any games appealing; who fucking cares? Maybe they're just not interested in video games at all and would rather go do other normalfag activities, such as gossiping about their family members and associates?
Notice the feminist shrug off the significance of FPS, platform games, action RPGs, or anything that requires varying levels of git gud. So, dear cunt, because you find no value in these things, they're inherently "problematic", isn't that right? Why, you're no tolerant or understanding or open minded than those that you purport to chastise! Could it be that you're only in it for the potential money and attention?
Dear faggot, you are deliberately misinterpreting an argument in order to attack points that your opponents do not hold. I believe you faggots call this "straw manning". No, faggot, the push back that you are taking is from people who do not consider your ideas worthwhile. Your pseudo intellectual walking simulators are devoid of any meaningful content, both from a gameplay perspective and quite often from a literary perspective. People are wary of the idea that your breed of non video games could gain popularity, however no one is telling you that you are not free to create these things. Just don't be surprised when there is no interest for this garbage, because the majority of the population want VIDEO GAMES.
You're such a faggot. The video game industry is ALREADY accommodating enough to these people. Oh, no! Someone was called a bitch! Stop the fucking presses! Oh no, our shitty candidate didn't get into office! She simply didn't deserve it. I am no Trump supporter but you can't bitch about your flawed system when it doesn't suit you, especially after you faggots tried to exploit it for your own ends. Is it not true that Hillary tried to rig the election in her favor? For shame, you cock suckers.

How many times do they have to royally flop before the industry gets rid of them?