NYT: youtu.be/53tqxdYlspg
CBS: youtu.be/3j4ay18xokg
NBC: youtu.be/exsOim0Lyl4
FOX: youtu.be/Npz2zEJt2pc
ABC: youtu.be/HUZRjGEwqCg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
archive.is/Y0eZm
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/30/For-The-First-Time-In-Over-50-Years-White-House-Does-Not-Release-State-Of-The-Union-Address-Transcript
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/30/rep-paul-gosar-ive-asked-capitol-police-jeff-sessions-to-arrest-any-illegal-aliens-attending-trumps-sotu/
archive.is/2MasM
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
unitedcats.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/just-for-fun-hitlers-ten-dumbest-mistakes/
archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/Tc15u
archive.is/9ySKI
archive.is/IczfR
archive.is/ntafr
archive.is/8be76
archive.is/sVEBy
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/democrats-boycotting-trumps-state-union.amp.html
archive.is/x8XE1
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-01-30/the-democrats-boycotting-president-donald-trumps-first-state-of-the-union?context=amp
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/01/30/these-democrats-are-skipping-trump-state-union-address/trQeWZ73dwPEj5LaHxsz3I/story.html
archive.is/gycgR
youtube.com/watch?v=Npz2zEJt2pc&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/cEvPl
archive.is/egRvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Word is he's going to hang Hillary instead of giving a speech.

Damn it I'm at work but fox jews is playing on the tv here, I'll watch it when I can

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT 

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about … for getting the Memo released!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
and there IS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat….
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

Free CrimsonPills!!!

checking those digits

Never forgetti.

SPEECH STARTS 9:00 EST, 8:00 CST, 6:00 PST, 2:00 GMT

WH: youtu.be/j2Jk2asBFK4
C-SPAN: youtu.be/ATFwMO9CebA
RSBN: youtu.be72iHHaiTA2k
WaPo: youtu.be/M4EdX-OuUFM
NYT: youtu.be/53tqxdYlspg
CBS: youtu.be/3j4ay18xokg
NBC: youtu.be/exsOim0Lyl4
FOX: youtu.be/Npz2zEJt2pc
ABC: youtu.be/HUZRjGEwqCg

Deliver us some salt, Mr.President.

This is how you post.
MODS, EDIT THE OP WITH THESE LINKS.

(checked)

30 minutes until it starts

uwotm8

Is it going to happen or not, that's the question of the hour.

Mine says 100 minutes, is that right? I can squeeze in an episode of Sound! Euphonium either way

it starts in an hour and thirty minutes

1 hour and 30 minutes, dummy.

First thing I hear is education for niggers and spics

geg

Why the fuck is the OP link to a stream with spanish captions?

any of these not require fucking html5?

I hope those illegal fucks that were talking about going there get goddamn fucking deported. If someone shot an illegal and somehow got caught, would they be charged with murder? Just curious.

Its the official white house link

fuck

oh the irony.

I'm cool with this

It's so the spics understand exactly to GET THE FUCK OUT

PLEASE KEK LET TRUMP GO FULL SADDAM

Ya know, I think this is it. It's the only video on with spanish subtitles, maybe? This could be quite epic.

This is the first time in over 50 years the White House has refused to release SOTU transcript

link?

Today keeps getting crazier. THE GOYIM GOT REFUNDS
archive.is/Y0eZm

This timeline. I can't even

OY VEY, IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/30/For-The-First-Time-In-Over-50-Years-White-House-Does-Not-Release-State-Of-The-Union-Address-Transcript

plz yes

The fabric of reality unravels further

Which means they're editing it now. What chaos will unfold?

lmfao

Time to spread that on twatter and kikebook

It's not actually today's speech yet Mein Fuhrer.

I know but it bothers me how much is being wasted on niggers and spics

That nigger gave Bernie Sanders 1K? WTF

fake?

This is what happened to the 18bil.

Here we go.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/30/rep-paul-gosar-ive-asked-capitol-police-jeff-sessions-to-arrest-any-illegal-aliens-attending-trumps-sotu/

Good, I want the traitorous faggots to sweat.

I'd rather they didn't. If illegals were able to get seats at the SOTU, I want all of America to see how foreigners get to influence them. Foreigners that just so happen to NOT be Russian.

For both of you faggots

And I forgot the link kill me
archive.is/2MasM

Way to ruin your dubs, user.

(nice)
this is a old transmission for some reason.
The one I linked is from the official white house youtube account

I second this, if the mods can edit my op, i'd appreciate

E-celeb jewtube shit but

Paul Nehlen currently live with Baked Alaska for SOTU pre-show.

I still love you, user.

why the fuck won't he just read it then.

Don't you blue ball me, user.

(Heiled)
mfw

wew

No bully

Would not be surprised if a huge demonstration stunt is attempted, the memo has them all desperate.
Anything for a distraction in the news cycle.

Remember when Soros said Trump was moving the US toward nuclear war?

Pre-heat the ovens, lads

Friendly reminder to

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

YOU SHOULD BE ARCHIVING NEWS SITES LEADING UP TO THE EVENT, AND ARCHIVING THEM AS THEY LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE AFTERWARDS.
DON'T RELY ON ARCHIVES, MAKE LOCAL BACK-UP COPIES TOO

WHAT IF

WHAT IF

WHAT IF

WHAT IF

Remember when the left always accuses others of what they're doing?

Also duck and cover if you live in a major population center.

no matter what Dems will say this is an attempt to discredit "Russia Investigation" if you can call it that meanwhile ignoring all the fucked up shit their party is responsible for.

Seems all the good bits may be over
>theres only one (((group))) that you cant criticize, that has to end
It's pretty comfy.

It's great because the news will then be focused on the memo release instead of the Democrat rebuttal.

wtf, meant for

Good bits of what?

God my cock is so hard right now it hurts.

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

Of course it was a threat by Soros.

After all the stuff that started to come out in the course of the 2016 election cycle it became clear that if Trump won life was going to get more dangerous before it got less dangerous.

There's nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal with nothing to lose, and before this swamp gets drained there will be people who come to the conclusion that they have a better chance of surviving a nuclear war than surviving an arrest and trial, and who have the means to see to it they get the chance to try.

see
And shit, I just got home.

I should re-watch the opening just so I can get pumped

Too good to be true, are any other outlets reporting this? I don't see any

Release the fucking memo

i got one better for you fam

is this fake and gay or real??

That's a huge skullcap. Does he have dreadlocks under there or something?

I think it's just a lopsided pompadour

Since when did Baked Alaska name the jew, holy shit. Spencer btfo.

Never heard of this person. But nice if true.

ACCEPTABLE

If you listen closely, you can hear almost all the buttholes clench simultaneously when the President says "Hillary is so corrupt."

Fire Status: Rising

(Heil'd)
(Ditto'd)
I've got a bun in the oven s(^.~)-b

What would have happened if he invited those who're named in the memo to the SUA,and then read it out loud to the cameras?

Probably shekels he stole.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
hgbbg

About the time one of them threw acid in his eyes.

unitedcats.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/just-for-fun-hitlers-ten-dumbest-mistakes/

Just for fun, Hitler’s ten dumbest mistakes

As I said, just for fun. And to provide debate ammo if one of my gentle readers is presented with the “If the USA hadn’t stopped Hitler, we’d all be speaking German now” tirades. Sigh. Even without the USA, Hitler’s empire would have come crashing down sooner or later. A combination of strategic over-extension, resistence movements, and Hitler’s folly would have destroyed the Third Reich one way or the other. Not to even mention that it was Russian armies rolling inexorably westward that destroyed Hitler’s armies. In any event though, it is astonishing some of the blunders Hitler made. No wonder the Allied High command sometimes joked that Hitler was their greatest ally:

1. Battle of Britain. When Hitler ordered the Luftwaffe to “take out” the Brits, the Luftwaffe sensibly enough began their campaign by trying to destroy the RAF. By the RAF’s admission, they nearly succeeded, in fact they were about two weeks away from pretty much shutting down the RAF and controlling the skies of Britain. Then Hitler got involved and ordered the Luftwaffe to attack the British cities instead, especially London. Which did nothing but piss the British off and freed to RAF to concentrate on regaining control of the skies over Britain. London burned, but German casualties mounted to the point where they had to call off the campaign, and that was that.

2. Cancellation of weapons programs. After the Fall of France in 1940 Hitler was so confident of victory that he cancelled most weapons research programs, insisting that the war could be won with the weapons they had. Two years later when the Germans were being outclassed on all fronts by next-gen Allied weapons, the programs were all frantically restarted. Two years had been lost though, and worse, key engineers and such had died in Russia. Germany did manage to produce some impressive weapons, but never in any quantity and most of them never had the bugs worked out and thus weren’t terribly reliable in practise.

3. Invasion of Russia. There were multiple mistakes made here, just attacking Russia for one was incredibly optimistic. Compounded by a six week delay in the attack so Hitler could pointlessly bail out Mussolini in the Balkans. And then the Germans made no preparations for a long war because Hitler assumed Russia could be completely defeated the first summer. He ordered Leningrad to be surrounded, not captured! And Hitler fatally delayed the push for Moscow by diverting his panzers to the stalled southern front. Unlike in Napoleon’s time, Moscow was the absolute centre of the Russian railroad network, and if the Germans had captured the city and the rail connections south of the city, it would have crippled the Russian war effort.

4. The “No retreat” order. This is Hitler’s biggest mistake in Russia and one of the biggest military blunders of all time. When the war in Russia started going badly during the first winter, Hitler ordered his troops to never retreat under any circumstances. This is insane in general because there’s no point standing your ground if you are outnumbered and getting the crap beat out of you. Doubly insane because the only real advantage the Germans had over the Russians was that the German troops were far more mobile. So it made far more sense to retreat when attacked and then counterattack after he Russians had advanced beyond their supply lines. The one German general with the stones to defy Hitler, Manstein, did this a number of times with devastating effect.

5. Me-262 as a bomber. The Me-262 was a beautiful plane, in some ways a decade or more before its time. It was the world’s first jet interceptor and could fly rings (literally) around the best Allied planes of the time. The Me-262 was conceived, designed, and developed as a jet interceptor, a plane specifically designed to hunt down and destroy Allied planes. Hitler ordered it into full production … as a bomber. His minions nodded, and quietly continued to develop it as an interceptor. Someone tipped Hitler off though, and he made sure it was developed as a bomber. In trial runs few pilots were even able to get their bombs within a mile of the targets. The Me-262 was a complete (and predictable) failure as a bomber. By the time a few Me-262 interceptors saw action they were too few too late to change anything.

checked :^)

6. No women labourers. Did the Nazis use slave labour in their factories because they were mean people? Well, yes, but they were also motivated by a severe shortage of factory labour … because Hitler had decreed that German women were not to do factory work. Millions of American and British women went to work on assembly lines freeing up millions of men for military duty. The Germans suffered terrible manpower shortages during the war, while millions of German women sat at home.

7. War on USA. Hitler declared war on the USA right after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Why? He thought it would be good for morale. (Most of his dumbf*ck ideas were based on thinking like that.) Maybe the USA would have declared war on him anyhow, but it was crazy to simply give Roosevelt what he wanted.

8. More Russian errors. In i942 Hitler ordered his armies to seize the oil fields in the Caucasus and the city of Stalingrad, spreading his armies far too thin. As a result his forces failed to capture the oil fields, and suffered crippling losses at Stalingrad.

9. The Battle of Kursk. At Kursk in 1943 Hitler ordered a massive attack even though the Russians clearly knew he would attack Kursk. The German armies last great offencive flung themselves against massed Russian defenders dug in with huge numbers of anti-tank weapons and legions of modern Russian tanks. It was the biggest tank battle in history, and a crushing defeat for Germany. The battle of Stalingrad guaranteed that Germany was not going to win its war with Russia, Kursk guaranteed that the Russians would win.

10. Battle of the Bulge. Hitler’s last gasp attempt to win the war. He attempted to repeat his success of 1940 by attacking the Allies the exact same way. Even though his forces were vastly smaller, didn’t have the fuel to do the job, and were facing a vastly superior enemy than the French army of 1940. The attack had zero chance of success, it would have been far more sensible to attack the Russians and try to slow down their advance.

And these are just the big blunders, there were plenty of minor blunders as well. My favourite is one last Luftwaffe story, because it shows just how shallow and demented Hitler’s thought processes were. At one point in the middle of the war the British bomber force was causing big problems for Germany, about a thousand British bombers would fly over Germany and carpet bomb some target almost every night. The Brits bombed at night because they couldn’t replace their losses, so they sacrificed accuracy for safety. The Luftwaffe had a great idea, lone German long range fighters would lurk around British airbases and attack British bombers as they came in to land in the morning light. (The radars of the time couldn’t really track single planes flying at low altitude.) It was very effective and downed a number of irreplaceable British bombers and their crews. If it had continued at the very least the Allies would have been forced to divert significant air power to defend against a small number of Germans, and it might have even severely crippled the British bombing campaign.

So what did Hitler do when he heard about this clever program to defend against the British bomber fleet? Iron crosses all around? Nope, Hitler basically said “Nein, nein nein, the Luftwaffe must shoot down the British bombers over Germany, not England, so that the German people can see the wreckage of the British bombers and be encouraged!” Hitler cancelled the program, and the British high command (not to mention the British bomber crews) breathed a big sigh of relief when German planes stopped appearing out of nowhere to shoot them down as they landed.

Frankly it’s a wonder Hitler’s Third Reich lasted as long as it did.

(checked)

Look mate sometimes you just need to remember why that whole scene became what it is. I wonder when someone is going to remake some of those memes in 4k now that the 4k blu-ray is out

Checkin those trips

pretty brilliant if true

itsa ready to go

Kill yourselves, kikes.

kek "thatsashill.png"

THEY CAN FEEL THEM COMING CLOSER

Holy fuck how many times do I have to filter you

Sounds pretty plausible, you're just getting my hope up user.

Just toss the nigger into the global filter under options.

oh youre a kike. Just thought you were an endchaner who had autism so I never minded the spam but knowing you're a kike now makes sense.

Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism
>archive.is/yM7i2
>archive.is/CDgOm
>archive.is/Tc15u

>archive.is/9ySKI
>archive.is/IczfR
>archive.is/ntafr
>archive.is/8be76

Kek, what a loser.

Don't respond to spam.

stob boll zenzershib
you r bein blubilled XDDD

How bout the mods do their job instead?

He was ban evading in the Awoo thread and is now spamming because he kept getting caught. You should see his ebin spergouts on /sudo/ and /polmeta/ if you haven't already. He's about 3/4 of the board at any given time.

checked for benis

That would be fine, too; but replying to the spammer only feeds them. Focus, man. Focus!

How about you suck my big fat uncircumcised aryan cock, faggot?

Wonder how many times he'll be interrupted during the address.

Checked for zenzershib!

if anyone tries to we send them to downtown Chicago for a night

yeah my bad. Just thought the spammer was a sperg with his heart in the right place but the anti Hitler stuff makes it obvious its being done by a kike.

Interrupted by applause? Boos? Chanting? Snipers?

I wonder how many spics are going to lose their coats after being tossed out.

Anyone else going to be jacking it during the SOTU?

Stop flooding, I want to see posts about the state of the union address

That's a funny joke

By the spics democrats bring being arrested by ICE.

after every fucking pause we burgers fucking love clapping

C-SPAN reported that most Dem Congressmen invited DACA shitstains as their +1

It's like you're not even trying user.

Which stream is the most up to speed and the best looking? I have the WH stream open but I got a waiting screen.

The launchening begins.

By people throwing themselves from the balcony in a meaningless gesture of 'resistance'?

Not enough.

The DACA beaners would already be fine if the Dildocrats would stop acting like a bunch of pouting faggots and make a deal in good faith.

I'm wondering if there will be some huffing and under the breath growling from some of the tards present.

Meme it.

The only faith they have is that the infamous Cheeto man will one day crumble before their eyes.

Democrats are promising violence if the illegals they bring to the speech are arrested
archive.is/sVEBy

Congressional chimpout? Yes, please!

i bet one of the beaners is going to try and rush the podium

(Witnessed)
Okay, I laughed way hared than I expected to.

Oh man, the Trump Curse is really going to leave a mark on this one.
I almost feel sorry for the vile traitor.

Almost.

>So all the spics know that they're getting deported

REPORTED AND FILTERED, AGAIN

youre gonna run out of vpn eventually

Czech'd

reported for flooding

Good, I hope those cockmongers do something outrageous enough to get themselves shot in the name of illegal beaners.

I would laugh if the subtitle guy wrote "Everything is fine. Trump is saying he loves you and you get to stay. Please stay where you are and your free prize will be delivered."

How much longer?

My cock muscles are straining against the skin, so no longer.

Should be about 10-15 minutes.

7 minutes

wew shareblue is really pissed at this, aren't they?

oh my fuck

I hope they escalate things. God just imagine if the secret service opened fire during a SOTU.

This gon be gud

TREASON

"That if a body of people, conspire and meditate an insurrection to resist or oppose the execution of any statute of the United States by force, they are only guilty of a high misdemeanor; but if they proceed to carry such intention into execution by force, that they are guilty of the treason of levying war; and the quantum of the force employed neither lessens or increases the crime – whether by one hundred or one thousand persons is wholly immaterial;"
Justice Chase

They're literally going to go all in. If they don't get to keep their pet votes, they'll just throw the whole system under the bus, or die trying.

remember during the election we'd get together on cytube or something similar and shitpost live while watching? do we have that now?

Only a few more minutes to get /comfy/

The trips will it

It's really going to happen tonight isn't it. They're so mad.

DEMOCRATS BOYCOTTING THE STATE OF THE UNION
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/democrats-boycotting-trumps-state-union.amp.html
archive.is/x8XE1
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-01-30/the-democrats-boycotting-president-donald-trumps-first-state-of-the-union?context=amp
(Can't Archive)
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/01/30/these-democrats-are-skipping-trump-state-union-address/trQeWZ73dwPEj5LaHxsz3I/story.html
archive.is/gycgR

THIS BAN EM ON SITE

its starting on CSPAM

Meh, that's fine. Republicans used to boycott Obama's SOTUs all the time.

IT"S STARTING

I hope they do, a right-wing dictatorship would be a nice change of pace after the last 50 years of shit we've had to put up with.

Democrats are only good at one thing, and one thing only, and that's shooting themselves in the fucking foot.

Cry more bitch niggers.

Cloudflare's fucking with 8 chan, I had to use Tor.

Here's some preview music to play while we wait for Trump to come out.

FOX NEWS STREAM HAS COMMENCED

Do I have time to shit?

My mind is telling me no, but my body is telling me YES

Which is the best stream to watch? Has it started on any?

Checking those lawful dubs. Spics will tantrum and both them and their Dem handlers will be arrested.

If you go right the fuck now, maybe

Please let storm troopers emerge from behind curtains to round up journalists to be executed live on TV after the speech

make it a good one.

y-y-yyou t-t-t-too

Whta's up with the spoonbills wearing the africoon garb?

Good tip

HAHAHA ALL THE BLACKS ARE WEARING AUTHENTIC TRIBAL AFRICAN JEWISH PRAYER SHAWLS!

I'm watching it (Fox) off of the satellite feed through my laptop - Tucker is still on

Probably. Expect a lot of boring shit at the start of it as they go through decorum bullshit

This, what the fuck is that

HEIL HILTER, YOU BET IT IS

You gotta watch the actual livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=Npz2zEJt2pc&feature=youtu.be

DAS RITE!

I'm just doing the jewtube stream at

TOPKEKD

What do the purple ribbons mean?

MELANIA HAS ARRIVED

For those of you who are watching your first SOTU address, there is a lot of pomp and ceremony before the President is announced.

WELL WELL WELL

snug smug here

I was worried about having to wait an hour. White House stream still hasn’t started

Are you anons ready? I've been mentally edging since last night!

Some kind of Voodoo magic, it sucks compared to meme magic.

This is the correct method for corralling recalcitrant, spamming niggers. Really does clean up multiple threads quickly.

Purple is associated with Soros' color revolution.

The beginning of the Happening of a lifetime.

lol holy shit

ALL RISE FOR THE QUEEN

damn - she's still a hottie

purple resistance soros shit

bitch ass nigga went TOR cuz he got all his vpn blocked

you needed to call him a kike lover too for the D&C to really shine

NOW I KNOW THIS IS FORCED

THERE'S OUR BOY MATTIS

The WH stream won't start until the President is officially announced.

why the fuck are there six sided stars everywhere

Fucking hell, I knew someone would cap that.

Leave Wojak Sanders alone

Purple ribbons are this generation of kikes golden star.

NO REFUNDS

Don't like the truth or freedom of speech Jew?

I guess they trying to remind us how much Drumpf hates niggers. Or it could just be niggers being niggers.

They don't want reddit memelords spamming the shit out of the chat

Fuck off, pinko.

kys, authoritarian

I nevah freeeeeeeeeze

damn u fast

Fuck off, spambot

Melania is a stone cold babe

Are you asking what that means?

5/10, would bang

Where do you think you are?

God, the pedo:child ratio must be off the charts

Just like the TV show, user. :^)

smash

In case someone sets us up the bomb they become president.

GO TRUMP GO

I'll probably get a ban or some shit for this, calling it now, buuuuuut….

PREDICTIONS

>a few (((BASED))) jabs at the Democrats

Fuck off pinko.

Didn't know about it. Thanks.

SAVED

Sleepy Negro shuffles in.

"Dad Joe Biden tried to touch my weiner"

Trump is flaunting Barron around as a distraction for those pedos

Big state events, like SOTU addresses have pretty much everyone in the presidential line of succession at them. If it gets nuked or whatever, the designated survivor is at a separate undisclosed location and will take over running the government.

Just filter the shill, it's spamming the thread because it's buttmad.

I'm on the C-SPAN stream.

THE EMPEROR HAS ARRIVED

HE'S HERE

Over/under 3 minutes of clapping

trump here

"GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT"

introduced

HE IS HERE

HERE HE IS

Prepare for """""Presidential""""" bullshit

Same. I like seeing the actual announcement of the President's arrival.

IT BEGINS

HERE HE COMES FAGGOTS

Seems jewy

(heil'd)
what does that matter?

GO
GET
EM
MR
PRESIDENT

Nikki Haley looking for an aisle seat in case she has to run out and shit in the hallway.

Hivemind.

Game time started, let's see what happens.

IT BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

Your Hitler dubs contradict you

MISTER SPEAKER

It's the government. Of course it's going to be overrun with kikes.

BENIS XDDDD

underrated

JUSTICE AND HANGING OF TRAITORS WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST

IN THIS THREAD

Not for long.

Lads.
It was her turn.

archive.is/cEvPl

dem bitch-face hags hating on Trump

Trump signals with his tie. When it's red, he's aiming to project power and assertiveness. When it's blue, he's in decorum mode.

GO GET THEM MR. PRESIDENT

GO

GET

EM

MR

PRESIDENT

GO

GET

EM

MR

PRESIDENT

They were lookin salty af. this is gonna be good.

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

That bald dude in front of the President looks like a stone cold badass.

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT!

Go Git Em Mr. President

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Reminds me of the high energy we had with Spicer

NOBODY CARES YOU OLD TWAT, YOU LOST!

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Well fuck me

screenshot? Not that I don't believe you but I didn't see it, of I'm watching the (((CSPAN))) stream though so of course I won't

OH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THEIR FACESS

Doubt anything with respect to the memo will be said; maybe after if at all.

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

GET PSYCHED

DO IT

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

(checked)

saved

GO GET EM MR PRESIDENT

this is gonna be good, isn't it?

What was that photograph? Was he trying to get it signed?

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

DEPORT EM DON

IT'S TIME

Even worse, he's going to take away their pizza and hotdogs.

fug

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Top tier shitposter as president

THERE HE IS

GO GET EM MR PRESIDENT

yfw swat storms in and arrests 1/3 of them on live tv

entrance music

Guy in the back:

To be fair, I would look sour too if I basically had a noose around my neck.

lmfao why is he clapping

I heard from Qanon he's going to eat two scoops of ice cream

>(((Ginsberg))) boycotted the SOTU

Wew.

GO GET (((EM))) MR. PRESIDENT

The President is here!
The President is here!
I'll be on the look out for any illegal aliens arriving by sea.

High energy?

we couldn't possibly be that lucky

Why is Trump clapping?

[clapping intensifies]

let's hope the real reason is the fucking jewess is home dying

Because he is an American.

you suck paul ryan

got the entire walking in getting webm right now

No she is kill.

Physical shitposting

It's from the thread updating.
Use Streamlink or a different brower.

Why the fuck not?

Meme it

HE'S AMERICAN THATS WHY

KILL THEM ALL, DONALD

BECAUSE HE'S A REAL AMERICAN

When you win this much you deserve to applaud yourself

Jeezus, that's truly pathetic.

Oh the dems don't look happy, not one bit. I hope they're crying by the end.

Why am I clapping?
HOLY FUCK IT'S MAGIC

fucking paul ryan cant even say a sentence without stuttering. cant wait for him to slink off

TWO CLAPS
IMBEACH!!!

WHY NOT

All these cunts look like they just sucked down a whole orchard of lemons.

"And the memo will be releasing on the Steam platform, TONIGHT!"

√√√

pls clap

What's with the Africa shit?

mr speaker….

Look at those beautiful fasces in the back

Ryan walked the first president.
This series is rigged.

Ryan looks unhappy

Can't write this shit

Mike Pence always looks likes he's struggling to contain his desire to electrocute homosexuals.

Wew.

Just saw that fucking kek

shitholers.

chad?

Do you think Barron's building a minecraft house in his head?

"Diversity is our strength" faggotry.

That guy's a fucking quadroon at best and he's acting like he's Mobunga Mubumba

I know that feel.

What's with the fruity purple ribbons?

I hope he knows the Golden Ratio.

half of house stands up

He literally always has that look on his face.

that kid is designing redstone computers

VERY SWIFT ACTION

CLAPPING INTENSIFIES

CHOKE ARTIST

Cspan has a 2 second delay. hmmm

The beautiful tradition of my people.

GO GET EM MR.PRESIDENT!

GREAT AGAIN

Imagine if Trump just continually clapped throughout his entire speech.

he's building the time tables for the Great Work still to be done

Soros' color revolution.

Those people are traitors and need to be shot.

Holy shit, the half of the room clapping.

Opioid epidemic.
archive.is/egRvE

Programmed with redstone computers ( )no doubt.

(((LAS VEGAS ATTACK)))

Basically that's their idea, hurr African clothes that'll show him!

feels good man

the youtube feeds are about 10 - 20 seconds delayed

It's the half of the room that doesn't clap that must be worried about.

Coast guard chick looks like a fucking tranny tbh

They're such predictable faggots.

Pence always looks so damned happy.

The rat can stand?

Fucking dems

I can see it, yeah

dog bless

Don't be rude.

more like they were cheering like it was WWE pick unrelated

its a military chick what else can you expect

Don't worry. They'll all clap for Jerusalem.

>DAVID (((DOLLBERG)))

why live

he passes, I'd hit it

Ryan needs to take a piss.
Should have brought a bottle.

Welcome to America

Meh, I have hit uglier bitches.

"of prevent…of presenting to you"

one day that room will be full of us user

First SOTU? They always do that.

of course not satan.

Whats going on with Trump? He seems sleepy?!

√√√

do something noteworthy and maybe he will

Not with that attitude he won't, Satan.

>bringing up some bleeding base cunt instead of motherfucking JEFF
I'm already disappointed.

He always starts off slow then revs up later in the speech

The speech is young user

Jeff?

THAT RETARDS USING BOTH HANDS TO CLAP LIKE A CHILD

So they've pretty much given up on "Trump isnt presidential" at this point, right?

I haven't heard that one in a while.

i heard it

CALIFORNIA SUMMER CAMP

Who /comfy/ here?

gotta build up

THE LEGEND FROM LOUISIANA

(checked)

Damn, I achieved a level of comfy I didn't know was possible.

LET THE LEGEND OF LOUISIANA COM BACK TO LIFE

E P I C

lel

THE LEGEND CONTINUES

my clap folder is not large enough for this

you know who else started off slow with his speeches then revved up later?

ADOLF HITLER

He is my Congressman. I live in his district. Fuckin' proud.

Yeah, I know IRL friends who deployed as part of the Texas State Guard who did more than some affirmative action bitch.

CLAPPING INTENSIFIES

Remember that not clapping at home is a federal crime.

They will say he looked presidential tonight as a backhanded compliment.

Paul Ryan looks a little smugly retarded back there…

FUCK SCALISE, HE CUCKED OUT

Oh neat, I love that guy.

OUR CLAPPING SHALL SHATTER THE SKY

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die.

How long before Ginsberg passes out this time?

PLEASE CLAP

The time has come to be reasonable

comfy af

ewwwwww pelosi

READ THE MEMO

mfw The Teflon Don is still president

SALTY PELOSI

God damn that movie is so jewish…

KEEP ON CLAPPING

[pelosi sweating intensifies]

He can't get a sentence out without a clap, even I feel a bit overwhelm as an American by all the clapping

Whole bunch of dems are sweating bullets in there.

pelosi may be a reptillian

Pretty sure she's Weekend at Bernies already

pelosi not clapping schumer clapping

I don't think she's here this time.

Here, let me try

"Trump looked absolutely presidential during his SOTU address – and why that's unacceptable"

Chuck the Cuck clapped, lol

jeezus

honestly something that's always annoyed me about our political speeches here is how there's this unwritten rule that there needs to be 30 seconds of clapping after every sentence. I'd much rather have Hitler style speeches where he just goes off at it

What is she thinking?

THE TIME HAS COME TO BE REASONABLE

She looked like she was about to cry.

SCHUMER AND PELOSI LOOK FUCKING DEAD

Lmao please tell me someone got that screenshot of Pelosi looking pissed

She's not even there.
Probably dead already.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg's not there. Too sleepy.

NANCY PELOSI SWEATING BULLETS

Jewmer looking like a fucking villian

pottery

Pelosi looks so butthurt

god please stop showing Schumer without censoring his face

She's melting?

he looked like he was about to shit out his intestines

pelosi vag so salty

FULL WALK THROUGH

No

The jews are salty, throw them in the pepper grinder for our condiments.

about the bottle of vodka waiting at home

Something stuck in ma teef.

That was hilarious he tried to hide his weak ass claps. They don't know what to do.

I heard earlier she was skipping it. Must have been fake news.

She looks like she's trying to chew her own tongue off. Must have forgotten her nightly white-wine/xani-bar cocktail tonight.

Hopefully some dems start shouting, and he can call them Bernie people and bring back some election memories.

ryan and pence look like they're figuring out how to bust out the door and flee the country

"will he mention the memo?"

PEOPLE

ARE

STRONG

I tried to snap shumer and got pelosi instead. Too slow on shift+s.

dude I'm recording it.

OH NO NO NO NO

I've already lost count of the interruptions

About her cats or her dildo collection probably. Possibly both.

"Damn my pussy is so wet right now, what is happening to me?"

did the illegal spics make it inside the chamber?

lmfao thats Trump bro

OUR PEOPLE

DOG WHISTLE INTENSIFIES

Nancy is a big fat mess

Notice the benches in the audience all have a six pointed star on the posts. Aleays letting the goyim know who's really in charge.

I HOPE TRUMP DROPS A BOMBSHELL ON THESE MOTHERFUCKERS AND MAKES THEM CLAP FOR IT

(((as an American)))

Found the Jew. Real Americans revel in the clapping. The hands may bleed, but the spirit will never break.

Wait untill he brings up how wonderful Israel is. The dems and Republicans will stand up and applaud for 10 minutes. Hope his dentures fall out again if he starts fellating Israel and spouting neocohen rhetoric.

I bet your are some shitty commie socialist.

kek those sad faces in the audience

Thanks, user.

lol

THAT PURPLE FUCKING RIBBON

I can only imagine the amount of REEEEEEEEEEEEE/sec being typed up on twitter and faceberg right now.

Make sure you post webm's in the webm thread later user.

10/10

"Is that cyanide pill still there? Yep there it is"

Nice Quads

This is borderline cucking him. All script, all Jewish minion applause moments. He went from doing impromptu stand up comedy / tent revivals for blue collars to this, he's dead inside.

ALSO FUCKS SAKE STEVE SCALISE HOW IS IT YOUNG VETERANS GET PUT IN WHEELCHAIRS BY GETTING HIT IN.THE THIGH BUT YOU GOT IT IN THE HIP AND SPINE AND YOURE STANDING A YEAR LATER DESPITE BEING AN OLD FUCK, YOU MASONIC HOAXER YOU CONSPIRED TO KILL MY SILENCER AND SBR REFORM HEARING DIE SCALISE

THEY'RE SO MAD HAHAH JUST LOOK AT THE DEMOCRAT SIDE OF THE ROOM

Had to come here to make sure someone else saw it. I kek'd.

LMFAO AT THOSE NIGGERS

Lookit that whole half of the house, the half of traitors, just sitting there.

20 minutes in, he finally says the first thing of substance

Lmao that one guy fuckin "AAAAAAYY"

Jesus fuck finally 8ch is back online. I went to 1/2 chan briefly just to get some commentary on this SOTU. While I was there I brought back this.

I hope it happens.

quads confirm the clapping will never stop

NIGGERS SITTING ON HANDS, FUCKING INGRATES

Americans really like to clap don't they?

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Are they still plotting a Soros Coup?

GEE I WONDER WHICH SECTION OF THE CROWD IS DEMOCRATS

It would be the ultimate American insult.

they are scared of the memo

NIGGERS DON"T BE WANTIN JOBS

LMAO THEY WAS UNEMPLOYED N SHIEET

ANC ?

DAYYAAAAAMMM

I kek'd hard

This is a sequential thread, tbh.

hate this country

THE STATE OF OUR UNION IS STRONG

2.4 MILLION NEW JOBS

RISING WAGES

UNEMPLOYMENT IS AT A 45 YEAR LOW

he mentioned nigger unemployment and the niggers are giving him nigger scowl. amazing

It's been 5 minutes, yid.

I think the clapping drowned out the "yo hol up"

He is the unsung hero of Holla Forums and I am saddened.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

It's just the way SOTU addresses usually go.

TRUMP WHIPPED THOSE NIGGERS INTO SHAPE

Niggers and spics forced to work.
It's anudda shoah.

(checked)
JUST

These optics are too good.

Europeans have nothing to appreciate. You have no freedom of speech or association and your countries are being exterminated by niggers and dune coons. Americans can’t help but be thankful for our constitution.

the start of the SOTU usually opens with stories of heroic events done by americans over the year.

Fug Im a commie now, might just end myself after watching this stream

The Africans didn't stand up when Trump said African unemployment is at an all time low.

That's the "shitholer" protest.

LGBT virtue signaling

Probably doesn't care regardless since shes probably sitting on mountains of money.

it's because they don't actually like having jobs

see>>11207828

If he said something good about white unemployment they'd lynch him.

Welcome to america :)

They fuck little kids. What did you think it means?

KANG KAUCUS WON'T CLAP LOW UNEMPLOYMENT

Ostensibly, the Opioid epidemic.

Been fucking swamped with responsibilities. This is the first time I've been on Holla Forums in months.

All niggers are shitholers.

I cannot stop smiling and laughing

Some robe-wearing niggers.

MR PRESIDENT

THROUGH FIRE AND THROUGH WATER DON 8 IS ALWAYS WITH YOU

She's not there. She is "boycotting" it as an excuse so she doesn't embarrass herself again like last year. Honesty, at this point she is little more than a walking skellington. Spooky.

see him looking to his left - where all the republicans are sitting?

donald trump is going to kill everybody, everybody

donald trump is a god

Niggers don't actually want to work, thats considered punishment.

tax bill was meant for white children btw

Soros color revolution

GET TO FUCKING

This is turning out to be a hype game to get us ready for the memo.

That dub is perfectly timed.

this seems like the only plausible explanation

fresh OC

That's what you should expect from niggers. They're ingrates.

Who is blondie?

Just like every SOTU

Can't see how she can claim to be impartial and not attend the SOTU.

These Fuckers.

Some shitty astroturfing plan, republicans and dems coming together.

I thought they dropped this months ago…

Reminder that taxes are voluntary. :^)

It's going to be a long, salty 7 years for these cucks lol

Those salty fucking niggers holy shit.

democrats look scared shitless

they are are practically salt statues at this point

It's (((Soros'))) rumored next ((((colored revolution))) on 'murrica.

like they are waiting for something

OPAMACARE

You must not interact much with niggers, you lucky bastard.

Literally half the room stands up and applauds excitedly
The other if motionless and staring. Hilarious

their shitholes hurt

Not clapping for more take-home pay for average Americans.

Yes, you can volunteer to pay or volunteer to be shot.

CRUEL TAX: REPEALED THE CORE

El Rato's been in teh cheese, huh?

rato

OPAMA CARE

salty as fuck bernie. and rand looking like a manlet more than ever

I love this guy

Kek.

OPAMACARE IS DEAD

oh, i've had my share. i just love pointing out niggerdom

laughed my fucking ass off

Me too anonbro. That piece of shit has to go.

REPEALED OPAMA CARE

Think you just figured out certain biblical stories.

It means time for your medicine.

No Dems standing or clapping at anything.
Wish they would sit in ovens the same way.

salty niggers and kikes

I was about to say "sub" but luckily realized it was bait

DEFF TO OPAMACARE

That's how it ALWAYS goes.
It just feels much nicer when you're on the side that giving all that applause.

GOOD JOB DAHNALD

Chuck wore the Purple ribbon in recognition of how badly he got fucked by Trump.

HERE'S HOW JEB CAN STILL WIN

NEW THREAD SOON!
NEW THREAD SOON!
NEW THREAD SOON!
NEW THREAD SOON!

New thread needed right about now.

the delegates donald

OPAMACARE BTFO

BREAKING NEWS, TRUMP CLAPS WITH BOTH HANDS

Already?

Thanks doc

TWO HANDS
TWO TERMS

yeah, this. their hate beam eyes after trump mentioned nigger jobs were incredible

need screenshot

lemme check. yep, the God Emprah has that power a magic wand, even?

HIGH ENERGY THREADS

EXPAND ECONOMY

50 posts will fly right by at this rate.

"TRUMP IS CANCA"

The fire cock has something special for them tommorow

I feel like the 'stop /pol censorship' nigger used up 100 posts

IMPEACH DRUMPF RIGHT NOW IN THE SOTUA SPEECH

TWO???

KEK

currently have Dilbertman, the stream, and the thread pulled up right now

Corey in the house!

kek

She's a very excellent First Lady.

The Asians in the DNC are wearing those things too kek. (((Based))) Asians right?

lol

Trumps final words of "Now lock the doors… Mike, your turn"

you are right

CORRY IN THE HOUSE

Best Anime.

OH NO WHY ITS GOTTA BE A NIGGA

UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE WITH ISRAEL

What's with the scarfs? Some sort of secret kang code?

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

TWO SCOOPS

TWO WALLS

TWO TERMS

She looks like Mr. Ed with a fresh load of peanut butter.

COREY IN THE HOUSE

last in?

COREY IN DA HOUSE
The memes, jack.

NEW BREAD!

lel, tim kaine looking butthurt af

To force Dems between clapping because nigger or not clapping because of spite. This kind of shit is what you expect from SOTU addresses.

NEW BREAD FAGGOTS

LINK

that's just resting kaine face

GET IN THE NEW THREAD

Salty jewtube kikes.

Nancy "Sour Puss" Peloci