NYT: youtu.be/53tqxdYlspg
CBS: youtu.be/3j4ay18xokg
NBC: youtu.be/exsOim0Lyl4
FOX: youtu.be/Npz2zEJt2pc
ABC: youtu.be/HUZRjGEwqCg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
archive.is/Y0eZm
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/30/For-The-First-Time-In-Over-50-Years-White-House-Does-Not-Release-State-Of-The-Union-Address-Transcript
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/30/rep-paul-gosar-ive-asked-capitol-police-jeff-sessions-to-arrest-any-illegal-aliens-attending-trumps-sotu/
archive.is/2MasM
desuarchive.org/polmeta/thread/28806/
unitedcats.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/just-for-fun-hitlers-ten-dumbest-mistakes/
archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/Tc15u
archive.is/9ySKI
archive.is/IczfR
archive.is/ntafr
archive.is/8be76
archive.is/sVEBy
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/democrats-boycotting-trumps-state-union.amp.html
archive.is/x8XE1
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-01-30/the-democrats-boycotting-president-donald-trumps-first-state-of-the-union?context=amp
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/01/30/these-democrats-are-skipping-trump-state-union-address/trQeWZ73dwPEj5LaHxsz3I/story.html
archive.is/gycgR
youtube.com/watch?v=Npz2zEJt2pc&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/cEvPl
archive.is/egRvE

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

Word is he's going to hang Hillary instead of giving a speech.

Mason Long
Mason Long

Damn it I'm at work but fox jews is playing on the tv here, I'll watch it when I can

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT 

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about … for getting the Memo released!!!
good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
DONATE BUTTON
ECELEB SHILLING
FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
TRUTH
LAUGHTER
SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat….
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

Free CrimsonPills!!!

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

checking those digits

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

Never forgetti.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

SPEECH STARTS 9:00 EST, 8:00 CST, 6:00 PST, 2:00 GMT

WH: youtu.be/j2Jk2asBFK4
C-SPAN: youtu.be/ATFwMO9CebA
RSBN: youtu.be72iHHaiTA2k
WaPo: youtu.be/M4EdX-OuUFM
NYT: youtu.be/53tqxdYlspg
CBS: youtu.be/3j4ay18xokg
NBC: youtu.be/exsOim0Lyl4
FOX: youtu.be/Npz2zEJt2pc
ABC: youtu.be/HUZRjGEwqCg

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Deliver us some salt, Mr.President.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

This is how you post.
MODS, EDIT THE OP WITH THESE LINKS.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

(checked)

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

30 minutes until it starts

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

uwotm8

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Is it going to happen or not, that's the question of the hour.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Mine says 100 minutes, is that right? I can squeeze in an episode of Sound! Euphonium either way

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

it starts in an hour and thirty minutes

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

1 hour and 30 minutes, dummy.

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

First thing I hear is education for niggers and spics

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

discord

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

spanish captions
geg

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

Why the fuck is the OP link to a stream with spanish captions?

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

any of these not require fucking html5?

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

I hope those illegal fucks that were talking about going there get goddamn fucking deported. If someone shot an illegal and somehow got caught, would they be charged with murder? Just curious.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Its the official white house link

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

fuck

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

oh the irony.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

I'm cool with this
It's so the spics understand exactly to GET THE FUCK OUT

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

PLEASE KEK LET TRUMP GO FULL SADDAM

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Ya know, I think this is it. It's the only video on with spanish subtitles, maybe? This could be quite epic.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

This is the first time in over 50 years the White House has refused to release SOTU transcript

Jackson James
Jackson James

link?

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Today keeps getting crazier. THE GOYIM GOT REFUNDS
archive.is/Y0eZm

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

This timeline. I can't even

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

OY VEY, IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/30/For-The-First-Time-In-Over-50-Years-White-House-Does-Not-Release-State-Of-The-Union-Address-Transcript

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

plz yes

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

The fabric of reality unravels further

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Which means they're editing it now. What chaos will unfold?

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

lmfao

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Time to spread that on twatter and kikebook

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

11207000(Heil!)

It's not actually today's speech yet Mein Fuhrer.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

I know but it bothers me how much is being wasted on niggers and spics

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

That nigger gave Bernie Sanders 1K? WTF

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

fake?

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

This is what happened to the 18bil.
Remember the 18 billion.
3000 per hoaxed death
bulk rate

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Here we go.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/30/rep-paul-gosar-ive-asked-capitol-police-jeff-sessions-to-arrest-any-illegal-aliens-attending-trumps-sotu/

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Good, I want the traitorous faggots to sweat.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

direct-linking breitbart

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

I'd rather they didn't. If illegals were able to get seats at the SOTU, I want all of America to see how foreigners get to influence them. Foreigners that just so happen to NOT be Russian.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

For both of you faggots

Kevin King
Kevin King

And I forgot the link kill me
archive.is/2MasM

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Way to ruin your dubs, user.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

(nice)
this is a old transmission for some reason.
The one I linked is from the official white house youtube account

I second this, if the mods can edit my op, i'd appreciate

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

E-celeb jewtube shit but

Paul Nehlen currently live with Baked Alaska for SOTU pre-show.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

I still love you, user.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

why the fuck won't he just read it then.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Don't you blue ball me, user.

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

(Heiled)
mfw

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

wew

No bully

Samuel King
Samuel King

Would not be surprised if a huge demonstration stunt is attempted, the memo has them all desperate.
Anything for a distraction in the news cycle.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Remember when Soros said Trump was moving the US toward nuclear war?

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Pre-heat the ovens, lads

Evan James
Evan James

Friendly reminder to

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

YOU SHOULD BE ARCHIVING NEWS SITES LEADING UP TO THE EVENT, AND ARCHIVING THEM AS THEY LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE AFTERWARDS.
DON'T RELY ON ARCHIVES, MAKE LOCAL BACK-UP COPIES TOO

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

WHAT IF
WHAT IF
WHAT IF
WHAT IF

Owen Price
Owen Price

Remember when the left always accuses others of what they're doing?

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Also duck and cover if you live in a major population center.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

no matter what Dems will say this is an attempt to discredit "Russia Investigation" if you can call it that meanwhile ignoring all the fucked up shit their party is responsible for.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Seems all the good bits may be over
Leave Assad and the Alawites alone
Stay the fuck out of Iran
Ill kill the ADL and SPLC if I get the chance
theres only one (((group))) that you cant criticize, that has to end
Im actually planning on reading Siege
Trumps first act of clemency was for some greasy kike
FUCK THE DEPT OF EDUCATION
It's pretty comfy.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

It's great because the news will then be focused on the memo release instead of the Democrat rebuttal.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

wtf, meant for

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Good bits of what?

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

God my cock is so hard right now it hurts.

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Of course it was a threat by Soros.

After all the stuff that started to come out in the course of the 2016 election cycle it became clear that if Trump won life was going to get more dangerous before it got less dangerous.

There's nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal with nothing to lose, and before this swamp gets drained there will be people who come to the conclusion that they have a better chance of surviving a nuclear war than surviving an arrest and trial, and who have the means to see to it they get the chance to try.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

see And shit, I just got home.

Cooper White
Cooper White

I should re-watch the opening just so I can get pumped

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Too good to be true, are any other outlets reporting this? I don't see any

John Flores
John Flores

Release the fucking memo

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

still not ovenposting ITT

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

i got one better for you fam

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

is this fake and gay or real??

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

That's a huge skullcap. Does he have dreadlocks under there or something?

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

I think it's just a lopsided pompadour

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Since when did Baked Alaska name the jew, holy shit. Spencer btfo.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Never heard of this person. But nice if true.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

ACCEPTABLE

If you listen closely, you can hear almost all the buttholes clench simultaneously when the President says "Hillary is so corrupt."

Fire Status: Rising

(Heil'd)
(Ditto'd)
I've got a bun in the oven s(^.~)-b

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

What would have happened if he invited those who're named in the memo to the SUA,and then read it out loud to the cameras?

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Probably shekels he stole.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
desuarchive.org/polmeta/thread/28806/

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive<remove>.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive<remove>.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive<remove>.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive<remove>.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive<remove>.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive<remove>.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive<remove>.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
hgbbg

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Since when did Baked Alaska name the jew
About the time one of them threw acid in his eyes.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

8ch
CY+3
RWJ

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

unitedcats.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/just-for-fun-hitlers-ten-dumbest-mistakes/

Just for fun, Hitler’s ten dumbest mistakes

As I said, just for fun. And to provide debate ammo if one of my gentle readers is presented with the “If the USA hadn’t stopped Hitler, we’d all be speaking German now” tirades. Sigh. Even without the USA, Hitler’s empire would have come crashing down sooner or later. A combination of strategic over-extension, resistence movements, and Hitler’s folly would have destroyed the Third Reich one way or the other. Not to even mention that it was Russian armies rolling inexorably westward that destroyed Hitler’s armies. In any event though, it is astonishing some of the blunders Hitler made. No wonder the Allied High command sometimes joked that Hitler was their greatest ally:

1. Battle of Britain. When Hitler ordered the Luftwaffe to “take out” the Brits, the Luftwaffe sensibly enough began their campaign by trying to destroy the RAF. By the RAF’s admission, they nearly succeeded, in fact they were about two weeks away from pretty much shutting down the RAF and controlling the skies of Britain. Then Hitler got involved and ordered the Luftwaffe to attack the British cities instead, especially London. Which did nothing but piss the British off and freed to RAF to concentrate on regaining control of the skies over Britain. London burned, but German casualties mounted to the point where they had to call off the campaign, and that was that.

2. Cancellation of weapons programs. After the Fall of France in 1940 Hitler was so confident of victory that he cancelled most weapons research programs, insisting that the war could be won with the weapons they had. Two years later when the Germans were being outclassed on all fronts by next-gen Allied weapons, the programs were all frantically restarted. Two years had been lost though, and worse, key engineers and such had died in Russia. Germany did manage to produce some impressive weapons, but never in any quantity and most of them never had the bugs worked out and thus weren’t terribly reliable in practise.

3. Invasion of Russia. There were multiple mistakes made here, just attacking Russia for one was incredibly optimistic. Compounded by a six week delay in the attack so Hitler could pointlessly bail out Mussolini in the Balkans. And then the Germans made no preparations for a long war because Hitler assumed Russia could be completely defeated the first summer. He ordered Leningrad to be surrounded, not captured! And Hitler fatally delayed the push for Moscow by diverting his panzers to the stalled southern front. Unlike in Napoleon’s time, Moscow was the absolute centre of the Russian railroad network, and if the Germans had captured the city and the rail connections south of the city, it would have crippled the Russian war effort.

4. The “No retreat” order. This is Hitler’s biggest mistake in Russia and one of the biggest military blunders of all time. When the war in Russia started going badly during the first winter, Hitler ordered his troops to never retreat under any circumstances. This is insane in general because there’s no point standing your ground if you are outnumbered and getting the crap beat out of you. Doubly insane because the only real advantage the Germans had over the Russians was that the German troops were far more mobile. So it made far more sense to retreat when attacked and then counterattack after he Russians had advanced beyond their supply lines. The one German general with the stones to defy Hitler, Manstein, did this a number of times with devastating effect.

5. Me-262 as a bomber. The Me-262 was a beautiful plane, in some ways a decade or more before its time. It was the world’s first jet interceptor and could fly rings (literally) around the best Allied planes of the time. The Me-262 was conceived, designed, and developed as a jet interceptor, a plane specifically designed to hunt down and destroy Allied planes. Hitler ordered it into full production … as a bomber. His minions nodded, and quietly continued to develop it as an interceptor. Someone tipped Hitler off though, and he made sure it was developed as a bomber. In trial runs few pilots were even able to get their bombs within a mile of the targets. The Me-262 was a complete (and predictable) failure as a bomber. By the time a few Me-262 interceptors saw action they were too few too late to change anything.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

checked :^)

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

6. No women labourers. Did the Nazis use slave labour in their factories because they were mean people? Well, yes, but they were also motivated by a severe shortage of factory labour … because Hitler had decreed that German women were not to do factory work. Millions of American and British women went to work on assembly lines freeing up millions of men for military duty. The Germans suffered terrible manpower shortages during the war, while millions of German women sat at home.

7. War on USA. Hitler declared war on the USA right after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Why? He thought it would be good for morale. (Most of his dumbf*ck ideas were based on thinking like that.) Maybe the USA would have declared war on him anyhow, but it was crazy to simply give Roosevelt what he wanted.

8. More Russian errors. In i942 Hitler ordered his armies to seize the oil fields in the Caucasus and the city of Stalingrad, spreading his armies far too thin. As a result his forces failed to capture the oil fields, and suffered crippling losses at Stalingrad.

9. The Battle of Kursk. At Kursk in 1943 Hitler ordered a massive attack even though the Russians clearly knew he would attack Kursk. The German armies last great offencive flung themselves against massed Russian defenders dug in with huge numbers of anti-tank weapons and legions of modern Russian tanks. It was the biggest tank battle in history, and a crushing defeat for Germany. The battle of Stalingrad guaranteed that Germany was not going to win its war with Russia, Kursk guaranteed that the Russians would win.

10. Battle of the Bulge. Hitler’s last gasp attempt to win the war. He attempted to repeat his success of 1940 by attacking the Allies the exact same way. Even though his forces were vastly smaller, didn’t have the fuel to do the job, and were facing a vastly superior enemy than the French army of 1940. The attack had zero chance of success, it would have been far more sensible to attack the Russians and try to slow down their advance.

And these are just the big blunders, there were plenty of minor blunders as well. My favourite is one last Luftwaffe story, because it shows just how shallow and demented Hitler’s thought processes were. At one point in the middle of the war the British bomber force was causing big problems for Germany, about a thousand British bombers would fly over Germany and carpet bomb some target almost every night. The Brits bombed at night because they couldn’t replace their losses, so they sacrificed accuracy for safety. The Luftwaffe had a great idea, lone German long range fighters would lurk around British airbases and attack British bombers as they came in to land in the morning light. (The radars of the time couldn’t really track single planes flying at low altitude.) It was very effective and downed a number of irreplaceable British bombers and their crews. If it had continued at the very least the Allies would have been forced to divert significant air power to defend against a small number of Germans, and it might have even severely crippled the British bombing campaign.

So what did Hitler do when he heard about this clever program to defend against the British bomber fleet? Iron crosses all around? Nope, Hitler basically said “Nein, nein nein, the Luftwaffe must shoot down the British bombers over Germany, not England, so that the German people can see the wreckage of the British bombers and be encouraged!” Hitler cancelled the program, and the British high command (not to mention the British bomber crews) breathed a big sigh of relief when German planes stopped appearing out of nowhere to shoot them down as they landed.

Frankly it’s a wonder Hitler’s Third Reich lasted as long as it did.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

(checked)

Look mate sometimes you just need to remember why that whole scene became what it is. I wonder when someone is going to remake some of those memes in 4k now that the 4k blu-ray is out

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Checkin those trips

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

sotu is 3 hours long
dem responses are at midnight
trump releases the memo
no one watches the dem responses

pretty brilliant if true

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

itsa ready to go

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Kill yourselves, kikes.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

kek "thatsashill.png"

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

THEY CAN FEEL THEM COMING CLOSER

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Holy fuck how many times do I have to filter you

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Sounds pretty plausible, you're just getting my hope up user.

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

Just toss the nigger into the global filter under options.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

oh youre a kike. Just thought you were an endchaner who had autism so I never minded the spam but knowing you're a kike now makes sense.

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

this faggot is still here

Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism
archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/Tc15u

archive.is/9ySKI
archive.is/IczfR
archive.is/ntafr
archive.is/8be76

Kek, what a loser.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Don't respond to spam.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

stob boll zenzershib
you r bein blubilled XDDD

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

How bout the mods do their job instead?

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

He was ban evading in the Awoo thread and is now spamming because he kept getting caught. You should see his ebin spergouts on /sudo/ and /polmeta/ if you haven't already. He's about 3/4 of the board at any given time.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

checked for benis

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

That would be fine, too; but replying to the spammer only feeds them. Focus, man. Focus!

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

How about you suck my big fat uncircumcised aryan cock, faggot?

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

Wonder how many times he'll be interrupted during the address.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Checked for zenzershib!

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

if anyone tries to we send them to downtown Chicago for a night

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

yeah my bad. Just thought the spammer was a sperg with his heart in the right place but the anti Hitler stuff makes it obvious its being done by a kike.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Interrupted by applause? Boos? Chanting? Snipers?

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

I wonder how many spics are going to lose their coats after being tossed out.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

nursing a half chub right now

Anyone else going to be jacking it during the SOTU?

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

Stop flooding, I want to see posts about the state of the union address

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

How bout the mods do their job instead?
That's a funny joke

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

By the spics democrats bring being arrested by ICE.

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

Interrupted by applause?

after every fucking pause we burgers fucking love clapping

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

C-SPAN reported that most Dem Congressmen invited DACA shitstains as their +1

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

implying peak has not already been reached by this thread

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

half chub
not giving a full salute

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

not having a raging semi
It's like you're not even trying user.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Which stream is the most up to speed and the best looking? I have the WH stream open but I got a waiting screen.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Trump starts talking
Gives hand signal
ICE busts in and arrests everyone brown
Trump reveals catapults
The launchening begins.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

By people throwing themselves from the balcony in a meaningless gesture of 'resistance'?

Not enough.

David Howard
David Howard

The DACA beaners would already be fine if the Dildocrats would stop acting like a bunch of pouting faggots and make a deal in good faith.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

not erecting diamonds for your President

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

I'm wondering if there will be some huffing and under the breath growling from some of the tards present.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

kikes start killing themselves as a form of protest
Meme it.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

good faith

The only faith they have is that the infamous Cheeto man will one day crumble before their eyes.

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Democrats are promising violence if the illegals they bring to the speech are arrested
archive.is/sVEBy

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Congressional chimpout? Yes, please!

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

i bet one of the beaners is going to try and rush the podium

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

(Witnessed)
Okay, I laughed way hared than I expected to.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

You'll have to go through me and break my bones first.
Oh man, the Trump Curse is really going to leave a mark on this one.
I almost feel sorry for the vile traitor.

Almost.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

WH Stream
Subtitles in Spanish
So all the spics know that they're getting deported

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

REPORTED AND FILTERED, AGAIN

youre gonna run out of vpn eventually

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Czech'd

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

reported for flooding

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Good, I hope those cockmongers do something outrageous enough to get themselves shot in the name of illegal beaners.

Elijah James
Elijah James

I would laugh if the subtitle guy wrote "Everything is fine. Trump is saying he loves you and you get to stay. Please stay where you are and your free prize will be delivered."

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

How much longer?

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

My cock muscles are straining against the skin, so no longer.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

Should be about 10-15 minutes.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

7 minutes

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

wew shareblue is really pissed at this, aren't they?

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

promising violence at the SOTU with the President present
oh my fuck

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

I hope they escalate things. God just imagine if the secret service opened fire during a SOTU.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

This gon be gud

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

TREASON

"That if a body of people, conspire and meditate an insurrection to resist or oppose the execution of any statute of the United States by force, they are only guilty of a high misdemeanor; but if they proceed to carry such intention into execution by force, that they are guilty of the treason of levying war; and the quantum of the force employed neither lessens or increases the crime – whether by one hundred or one thousand persons is wholly immaterial;"
Justice Chase

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

They're literally going to go all in. If they don't get to keep their pet votes, they'll just throw the whole system under the bus, or die trying.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

remember during the election we'd get together on cytube or something similar and shitpost live while watching? do we have that now?

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Only a few more minutes to get /comfy/

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

The trips will it

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

honeypot shill getting this mad
It's really going to happen tonight isn't it. They're so mad.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

DEMOCRATS BOYCOTTING THE STATE OF THE UNION
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/democrats-boycotting-trumps-state-union.amp.html
archive.is/x8XE1
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-01-30/the-democrats-boycotting-president-donald-trumps-first-state-of-the-union?context=amp
(Can't Archive)
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/01/30/these-democrats-are-skipping-trump-state-union-address/trQeWZ73dwPEj5LaHxsz3I/story.html
archive.is/gycgR

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

THIS BAN EM ON SITE

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

its starting on CSPAM

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Meh, that's fine. Republicans used to boycott Obama's SOTUs all the time.

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

IT"S STARTING

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

I hope they do, a right-wing dictatorship would be a nice change of pace after the last 50 years of shit we've had to put up with.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

Democucks refusing to watch
So when they start getting deported they have no forewarning
Democrats are only good at one thing, and one thing only, and that's shooting themselves in the fucking foot.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

CSPAM

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

Cry more bitch niggers.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Cloudflare's fucking with 8 chan, I had to use Tor.

Here's some preview music to play while we wait for Trump to come out.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

FOX NEWS STREAM HAS COMMENCED

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Do I have time to shit?

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Right Wing One Party State
My mind is telling me no, but my body is telling me YES

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Which is the best stream to watch? Has it started on any?

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Checking those lawful dubs. Spics will tantrum and both them and their Dem handlers will be arrested.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

If you go right the fuck now, maybe

Hunter White
Hunter White

Please let storm troopers emerge from behind curtains to round up journalists to be executed live on TV after the speech

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

make it a good one.

y-y-yyou t-t-t-too

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Whta's up with the spoonbills wearing the africoon garb?

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

Good tip

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

HAHAHA ALL THE BLACKS ARE WEARING AUTHENTIC TRIBAL AFRICAN JEWISH PRAYER SHAWLS!

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

I'm watching it (Fox) off of the satellite feed through my laptop - Tucker is still on

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Probably. Expect a lot of boring shit at the start of it as they go through decorum bullshit

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

This, what the fuck is that

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

HEIL HILTER, YOU BET IT IS

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

You gotta watch the actual livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=Npz2zEJt2pc&feature=youtu.be

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

DAS RITE!

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

I'm just doing the jewtube stream at

Cooper White
Cooper White

TOPKEKD

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

What do the purple ribbons mean?

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

MELANIA HAS ARRIVED

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

For those of you who are watching your first SOTU address, there is a lot of pomp and ceremony before the President is announced.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

WELL WELL WELL

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

snug smug here

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Everyone wishing Trump will have ICE agents arrest the illegals that the Foreign National Party brought
In reality he's more likely to go on and on about how much he'd like to cuck out on DACA.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

I was worried about having to wait an hour. White House stream still hasn’t started

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

Are you anons ready? I've been mentally edging since last night!

Some kind of Voodoo magic, it sucks compared to meme magic.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

This is the correct method for corralling recalcitrant, spamming niggers. Really does clean up multiple threads quickly.

Noah James
Noah James

Purple is associated with Soros' color revolution.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

The beginning of the Happening of a lifetime.

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

lol holy shit

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

ALL RISE FOR THE QUEEN

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

damn - she's still a hottie

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

purple resistance soros shit

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

bitch ass nigga went TOR cuz he got all his vpn blocked

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

you needed to call him a kike lover too for the D&C to really shine

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

NOW I KNOW THIS IS FORCED

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

THERE'S OUR BOY MATTIS

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

The WH stream won't start until the President is officially announced.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

why the fuck are there six sided stars everywhere

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Fucking hell, I knew someone would cap that.

Leave Wojak Sanders alone

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Purple ribbons are this generation of kikes golden star.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

NO REFUNDS

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Chat is disabled for this live stream.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Don't like the truth or freedom of speech Jew?

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

I guess they trying to remind us how much Drumpf hates niggers. Or it could just be niggers being niggers.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

spam is freeze peach

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

They don't want reddit memelords spamming the shit out of the chat

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Fuck off, pinko.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

kys, authoritarian

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

I nevah freeeeeeeeeze

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

damn u fast

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

designated survivor

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Fuck off, spambot

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

Melania is a stone cold babe

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Are you asking what that means?

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

5/10, would bang

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

Where do you think you are?

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Barron Trump surrounded by the deep state traitors
God, the pedo:child ratio must be off the charts

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

Just like the TV show, user. :^)

Justin Price
Justin Price

smash

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

In case someone sets us up the bomb they become president.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

GO TRUMP GO

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

I'll probably get a ban or some shit for this, calling it now, buuuuuut….

PREDICTIONS

cucky bullshit about DACA/immigration
cucky bullshit about Israel
hollow patriotism
fear-mongering about non-threats
overly long applause breaks
MUH ECONOMY
a few (((BASED))) jabs at the Democrats

Fuck off pinko.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Didn't know about it. Thanks.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

SAVED

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Sleepy Negro shuffles in.

Angel Long
Angel Long

"Dad Joe Biden tried to touch my weiner"

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Trump is flaunting Barron around as a distraction for those pedos

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Big state events, like SOTU addresses have pretty much everyone in the presidential line of succession at them. If it gets nuked or whatever, the designated survivor is at a separate undisclosed location and will take over running the government.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

responding to it

Just filter the shill, it's spamming the thread because it's buttmad.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

I'm on the C-SPAN stream.

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

THE EMPEROR HAS ARRIVED

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

HE'S HERE

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Over/under 3 minutes of clapping

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

trump here

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

"GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT"

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

introduced

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

HE IS HERE

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

HERE HE IS

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Blue-tie
Prepare for """""Presidential""""" bullshit

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Same. I like seeing the actual announcement of the President's arrival.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

IT BEGINS

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

HERE HE COMES FAGGOTS

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Seems jewy

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

(heil'd)
what does that matter?

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

GO
GET
EM
MR
PRESIDENT

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

Nikki Haley looking for an aisle seat in case she has to run out and shit in the hallway.

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

Hivemind.

James Ward
James Ward

Game time started, let's see what happens.

Ryder King
Ryder King

IT BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Your Hitler dubs contradict you

Brayden White
Brayden White

MISTER SPEAKER

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

It's the government. Of course it's going to be overrun with kikes.

Liam Long
Liam Long

BENIS XDDDD

Justin Long
Justin Long

underrated

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

JUSTICE AND HANGING OF TRAITORS WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST

IN THIS THREAD

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Not for long.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Lads.
It was her turn.

archive.is/cEvPl

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

dem bitch-face hags hating on Trump

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Trump signals with his tie. When it's red, he's aiming to project power and assertiveness. When it's blue, he's in decorum mode.

Mason James
Mason James

GO GET THEM MR. PRESIDENT

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

GO

GET

EM

MR

PRESIDENT
GO

GET

EM

MR

PRESIDENT

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

They were lookin salty af. this is gonna be good.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

demoshits look like trump stole their candy

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

That bald dude in front of the President looks like a stone cold badass.

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT!

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Go Git Em Mr. President

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Reminds me of the high energy we had with Spicer

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

NOBODY CARES YOU OLD TWAT, YOU LOST!

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Alexander James
Alexander James

Well fuck me

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

screenshot? Not that I don't believe you but I didn't see it, of I'm watching the (((CSPAN))) stream though so of course I won't

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

OH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THEIR FACESS

John Myers
John Myers

Doubt anything with respect to the memo will be said; maybe after if at all.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

GET PSYCHED

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

DO IT

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

(checked)

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

saved

GO GET EM MR PRESIDENT

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

this is gonna be good, isn't it?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

What was that photograph? Was he trying to get it signed?

John Johnson
John Johnson

GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

DEPORT EM DON

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

IT'S TIME

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

stealing their candy
Even worse, he's going to take away their pizza and hotdogs.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

stream keeps stuttering
fug
GO GET EM MR. PRESIDENT

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

clapping for himself
Top tier shitposter as president

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

THERE HE IS

GO GET EM MR PRESIDENT

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

every member of government in attendance
yfw swat storms in and arrests 1/3 of them on live tv

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

entrance music

James Peterson
James Peterson

Guy in the back:
"Yeah, that's him! That's the guy that deported my maid and fucked my wife!"

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

To be fair, I would look sour too if I basically had a noose around my neck.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

lmfao why is he clapping

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

I heard from Qanon he's going to eat two scoops of ice cream

Carter Price
Carter Price

(((Ginsberg))) boycotted the SOTU

Wew.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

GO GET (((EM))) MR. PRESIDENT

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

The President is here!
The President is here!
I'll be on the look out for any illegal aliens arriving by sea.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

High energy?

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

we couldn't possibly be that lucky

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Why is Trump clapping?

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

[clapping intensifies]

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

let's hope the real reason is the fucking jewess is home dying

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Because he is an American.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

you suck paul ryan

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

got the entire walking in getting webm right now

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Ginsburg "boycotting" the SOtU
No she is kill.

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

Physical shitposting

Michael James
Michael James

stream keeps stuttering
It's from the thread updating.
Use Streamlink or a different brower.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Why the fuck not?

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

couldn't say one sentence without stuttering

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

Meme it

HE'S AMERICAN THATS WHY

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

KILL THEM ALL, DONALD

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

BECAUSE HE'S A REAL AMERICAN

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

When you win this much you deserve to applaud yourself

Jason King
Jason King

Jeezus, that's truly pathetic.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

to prevent

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Oh the dems don't look happy, not one bit. I hope they're crying by the end.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

Why am I clapping?
HOLY FUCK IT'S MAGIC

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

fucking paul ryan cant even say a sentence without stuttering. cant wait for him to slink off

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

TWO CLAPS
IMBEACH!!!

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Wherever I am, I must also clap.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

WHY NOT

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

All these cunts look like they just sucked down a whole orchard of lemons.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

"And the memo will be releasing on the Steam platform, TONIGHT!"

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

√√√

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

pls clap

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

What's with the Africa shit?

Juan Price
Juan Price

mr speaker….

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Look at those beautiful fasces in the back

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Ryan walked the first president.
This series is rigged.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Ryan looks unhappy

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

"Of prevent- I mean, of presenting to you, the president"
Can't write this shit

Justin White
Justin White

Mike Pence always looks likes he's struggling to contain his desire to electrocute homosexuals.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

I have the high honor of preven-, err, presenting to you - the President of the United States.

Wew.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Just saw that fucking kek

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

shitholers.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

still clapping

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

chad?

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Do you think Barron's building a minecraft house in his head?

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

"Diversity is our strength" faggotry.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

That guy's a fucking quadroon at best and he's acting like he's Mobunga Mubumba

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

I know that feel.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

What's with the fruity purple ribbons?

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

I hope he knows the Golden Ratio.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

he's not clapping right now

John Thompson
John Thompson

half of house stands up

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

He literally always has that look on his face.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

that kid is designing redstone computers

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

VERY SWIFT ACTION

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

CLAPPING INTENSIFIES

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Fox News is ahead of the White House stream

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

preventing
CHOKE ARTIST

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Cspan has a 2 second delay. hmmm

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

all this applause
The beautiful tradition of my people.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

GO GET EM MR.PRESIDENT!

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

GREAT AGAIN

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Dems didnt stand because of salt

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Imagine if Trump just continually clapped throughout his entire speech.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

he's building the time tables for the Great Work still to be done

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Democraps too butthurt to clap or stand up

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Soros' color revolution.

Those people are traitors and need to be shot.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Top and bottom threads

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Holy shit, the half of the room clapping.

Joshua White
Joshua White

Opioid epidemic.
archive.is/egRvE

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

Don, can I please use the ECT machine this weekend? I only want to convert one. I promise.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Programmed with redstone computers ( )no doubt.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

(((LAS VEGAS ATTACK)))

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Abooda muhcooda bruduh we wil ware dee affrican garb and cho dee prezident he raciss gub muk dik

Basically that's their idea, hurr African clothes that'll show him!

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

my shit OC from over a year ago
feels good man

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

the youtube feeds are about 10 - 20 seconds delayed

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

It's the half of the room that doesn't clap that must be worried about.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Coast guard chick looks like a fucking tranny tbh

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

They're such predictable faggots.

Connor Green
Connor Green

Pence always looks so damned happy.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

The rat can stand?

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Fucking dems

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

I can see it, yeah

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

dog bless

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Don't be rude.

Chase White
Chase White

clapping
more like they were cheering like it was WWE pick unrelated

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

its a military chick what else can you expect

David Morgan
David Morgan

yfw 60 minute speech is 40 minutes of applause

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Don't worry. They'll all clap for Jerusalem.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

DAVID (((DOLLBERG)))

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

trump will never honor you personally at one of his speeches
why live

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

he passes, I'd hit it

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Ryan needs to take a piss.
Should have brought a bottle.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

berg

James Taylor
James Taylor

Welcome to America

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Meh, I have hit uglier bitches.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

"of prevent…of presenting to you"

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

one day that room will be full of us user

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

First SOTU? They always do that.

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

of course not satan.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Whats going on with Trump? He seems sleepy?!

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

√√√

do something noteworthy and maybe he will

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Not with that attitude he won't, Satan.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

bringing up some bleeding base cunt instead of motherfucking JEFF
I'm already disappointed.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

He always starts off slow then revs up later in the speech

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

The speech is young user

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Jeff?

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

TOUCHED THIS CHAMBER VERY PERSONALLY

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

THAT RETARDS USING BOTH HANDS TO CLAP LIKE A CHILD

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

So they've pretty much given up on "Trump isnt presidential" at this point, right?

I haven't heard that one in a while.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

i heard it

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

CALIFORNIA SUMMER CAMP

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Who /comfy/ here?

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

gotta build up

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

THE LEGEND FROM LOUISIANA

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

(checked)

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

Hurricane Harvey
Didn't get flooded
Never lost power
Got an entire week off to shitpost with you faggots
Damn, I achieved a level of comfy I didn't know was possible.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

LET THE LEGEND OF LOUISIANA COM BACK TO LIFE

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

E P I C

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Who the fuck keeps clapping right next to the microphone?
It's the GEOTUS
lel

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

THE LEGEND CONTINUES

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

my clap folder is not large enough for this

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

you know who else started off slow with his speeches then revved up later?

ADOLF HITLER

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

He is my Congressman. I live in his district. Fuckin' proud.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Yeah, I know IRL friends who deployed as part of the Texas State Guard who did more than some affirmative action bitch.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

CLAPPING INTENSIFIES

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Remember that not clapping at home is a federal crime.

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Who /comfy/ here?

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

They will say he looked presidential tonight as a backhanded compliment.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

Paul Ryan looks a little smugly retarded back there…

Christopher White
Christopher White

FUCK SCALISE, HE CUCKED OUT

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Oh neat, I love that guy.

John Allen
John Allen

OUR CLAPPING SHALL SHATTER THE SKY

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

How long before Ginsberg passes out this time?

James Cruz
James Cruz

PLEASE CLAP

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

The time has come to be reasonable

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

comfy af

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

ewwwwww pelosi

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

READ THE MEMO

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

mfw The Teflon Don is still president

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

SALTY PELOSI

Daniel James
Daniel James

God damn that movie is so jewish…

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

KEEP ON CLAPPING

David Gray
David Gray

[pelosi sweating intensifies]

Jacob James
Jacob James

He can't get a sentence out without a clap, even I feel a bit overwhelm as an American by all the clapping

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Whole bunch of dems are sweating bullets in there.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

pelosi may be a reptillian

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Pretty sure she's Weekend at Bernies already

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

pelosi not clapping schumer clapping

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

I don't think she's here this time.

Justin King
Justin King

Here, let me try

"Trump looked absolutely presidential during his SOTU address – and why that's unacceptable"

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Chuck the Cuck clapped, lol

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

schumer's kike face
jeezus

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

honestly something that's always annoyed me about our political speeches here is how there's this unwritten rule that there needs to be 30 seconds of clapping after every sentence. I'd much rather have Hitler style speeches where he just goes off at it

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

What is she thinking?

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

THE TIME HAS COME TO BE REASONABLE

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

She looked like she was about to cry.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

SCHUMER AND PELOSI LOOK FUCKING DEAD

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Lmao please tell me someone got that screenshot of Pelosi looking pissed

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

She's not even there.
Probably dead already.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Ruth Bader Ginsberg's not there. Too sleepy.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

NANCY PELOSI SWEATING BULLETS

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Jewmer looking like a fucking villian

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

implying the old jewess is ever truly conscious

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

"Let's set aside our differences"
cuts to the most sour-looking motherfuckers in the world
pottery

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

retard clapping next to the camera mic on cspan stream is gonna shatter my eardrum

Pelosi looks so butthurt

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

god please stop showing Schumer without censoring his face

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

She's melting?

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

he looked like he was about to shit out his intestines

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

pelosi vag so salty

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

(You)
FULL WALK THROUGH

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

ywn pop benzos and nonchalantly speak against your tribe

John Green
John Green

Set aside your differences
No

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

The jews are salty, throw them in the pepper grinder for our condiments.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

hillary's going to kill me

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

i am gonna fuckin lose my job

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

about the bottle of vodka waiting at home

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Something stuck in ma teef.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

That was hilarious he tried to hide his weak ass claps. They don't know what to do.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

pelosi finally stands up and claps

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

I heard earlier she was skipping it. Must have been fake news.

Angel King
Angel King

She looks like she's trying to chew her own tongue off. Must have forgotten her nightly white-wine/xani-bar cocktail tonight.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Hopefully some dems start shouting, and he can call them Bernie people and bring back some election memories.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

ryan and pence look like they're figuring out how to bust out the door and flee the country

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

"will he mention the memo?"

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

PEOPLE

ARE

STRONG

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

I tried to snap shumer and got pelosi instead. Too slow on shift+s.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

dude I'm recording it.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

OH NO NO NO NO

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

I've already lost count of the interruptions

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

About her cats or her dildo collection probably. Possibly both.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

"Damn my pussy is so wet right now, what is happening to me?"

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

did the illegal spics make it inside the chamber?

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

lmfao thats Trump bro

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

OUR PEOPLE

DOG WHISTLE INTENSIFIES

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Nancy is a big fat mess

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

I should have had two children for dinner, this speech is going to go on forever

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Why am I here again?
Oh right, the indictments

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Notice the benches in the audience all have a six pointed star on the posts. Aleays letting the goyim know who's really in charge.

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

I HOPE TRUMP DROPS A BOMBSHELL ON THESE MOTHERFUCKERS AND MAKES THEM CLAP FOR IT

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

(((as an American)))

Found the Jew. Real Americans revel in the clapping. The hands may bleed, but the spirit will never break.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Wait untill he brings up how wonderful Israel is. The dems and Republicans will stand up and applaud for 10 minutes. Hope his dentures fall out again if he starts fellating Israel and spouting neocohen rhetoric.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Not continuously clapping 24/7

I bet your are some shitty commie socialist.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

kek those sad faces in the audience

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Thanks, user.

James Russell
James Russell

lol

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

THAT PURPLE FUCKING RIBBON

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

I can only imagine the amount of REEEEEEEEEEEEE/sec being typed up on twitter and faceberg right now.

John Allen
John Allen

Make sure you post webm's in the webm thread later user.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

10/10

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

"Is that cyanide pill still there? Yep there it is"

Chase Young
Chase Young

Nice Quads

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

This is borderline cucking him. All script, all Jewish minion applause moments. He went from doing impromptu stand up comedy / tent revivals for blue collars to this, he's dead inside.

ALSO FUCKS SAKE STEVE SCALISE HOW IS IT YOUNG VETERANS GET PUT IN WHEELCHAIRS BY GETTING HIT IN.THE THIGH BUT YOU GOT IT IN THE HIP AND SPINE AND YOURE STANDING A YEAR LATER DESPITE BEING AN OLD FUCK, YOU MASONIC HOAXER YOU CONSPIRED TO KILL MY SILENCER AND SBR REFORM HEARING DIE SCALISE

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

THEY'RE SO MAD HAHAH JUST LOOK AT THE DEMOCRAT SIDE OF THE ROOM

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Had to come here to make sure someone else saw it. I kek'd.

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

LMFAO AT THOSE NIGGERS

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Lookit that whole half of the house, the half of traitors, just sitting there.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

20 minutes in, he finally says the first thing of substance

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Lmao that one guy fuckin "AAAAAAYY"

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Jesus fuck finally 8ch is back online. I went to 1/2 chan briefly just to get some commentary on this SOTU. While I was there I brought back this.

I hope it happens.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

feed cuts to black people

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

quads confirm the clapping will never stop

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

NIGGERS SITTING ON HANDS, FUCKING INGRATES

William Bailey
William Bailey

Americans really like to clap don't they?

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Purple
Are they still plotting a Soros Coup?

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

GEE I WONDER WHICH SECTION OF THE CROWD IS DEMOCRATS

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Democrats forced to clap for the memo
It would be the ultimate American insult.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

they are scared of the memo

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

NIGGERS DON"T BE WANTIN JOBS

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

LMAO THEY WAS UNEMPLOYED N SHIEET

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

ANC ?

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

DAYYAAAAAMMM

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

I kek'd hard

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

I wonder if I offered to suck The Don's Dick would he let me off from the memo

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

This is a sequential thread, tbh.

Robert Young
Robert Young

hate this country

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

THE STATE OF OUR UNION IS STRONG

2.4 MILLION NEW JOBS

RISING WAGES

UNEMPLOYMENT IS AT A 45 YEAR LOW

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

<tfw no excuse for gibs

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

he mentioned nigger unemployment and the niggers are giving him nigger scowl. amazing

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

It's been 5 minutes, yid.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

I think the clapping drowned out the "yo hol up"

David Gray
David Gray

shhiiieeet I don't work

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

already forgetting Jeff
He is the unsung hero of Holla Forums and I am saddened.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

yfw they keep interrupting him so he can't get to the memos

Landon Young
Landon Young

purple ribbon

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

It's just the way SOTU addresses usually go.

Justin Young
Justin Young

CBC refuses to clap for record low black unemployment

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

TRUMP WHIPPED THOSE NIGGERS INTO SHAPE

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Niggers and spics forced to work.
It's anudda shoah.

John Stewart
John Stewart

(checked)
JUST

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

"Our people are strong"
WH feed instantly cuts to dems not clapping
These optics are too good.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Europeans have nothing to appreciate. You have no freedom of speech or association and your countries are being exterminated by niggers and dune coons. Americans can’t help but be thankful for our constitution.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

the start of the SOTU usually opens with stories of heroic events done by americans over the year.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Fug Im a commie now, might just end myself after watching this stream

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

The Africans didn't stand up when Trump said African unemployment is at an all time low.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

That's the "shitholer" protest.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

LGBT virtue signaling

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

Probably doesn't care regardless since shes probably sitting on mountains of money.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

it's because they don't actually like having jobs

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

see>>11207828

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Muh Nigger and Spic unemployment
If he said something good about white unemployment they'd lynch him.

David Johnson
David Johnson

Welcome to america :)

James Anderson
James Anderson

They fuck little kids. What did you think it means?

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

KANG KAUCUS WON'T CLAP LOW UNEMPLOYMENT

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Ostensibly, the Opioid epidemic.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

Been fucking swamped with responsibilities. This is the first time I've been on Holla Forums in months.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

All niggers are shitholers.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

I cannot stop smiling and laughing

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

Some robe-wearing niggers.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

MR PRESIDENT

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

THROUGH FIRE AND THROUGH WATER DON 8 IS ALWAYS WITH YOU

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Trump grinning at those salty niggers

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

half the room doesn't stand up or clap

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

She's not there. She is "boycotting" it as an excuse so she doesn't embarrass herself again like last year. Honesty, at this point she is little more than a walking skellington. Spooky.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

see him looking to his left - where all the republicans are sitting?

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

donald trump is going to kill everybody, everybody

donald trump is a god

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Niggers don't actually want to work, thats considered punishment.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

tax bill was meant for white children btw

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Soros color revolution

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

doubled the child tax credit
GET TO FUCKING

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

tax-free

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

This is turning out to be a hype game to get us ready for the memo.

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

That dub is perfectly timed.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

this seems like the only plausible explanation

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

fresh OC

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

That's what you should expect from niggers. They're ingrates.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Who is blondie?

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Just like every SOTU

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Can't see how she can claim to be impartial and not attend the SOTU.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

"We don't want jobs, just gibs!"
These Fuckers.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Some shitty astroturfing plan, republicans and dems coming together.

I thought they dropped this months ago…

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Reminder that taxes are voluntary. :^)

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

It's going to be a long, salty 7 years for these cucks lol

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Those salty fucking niggers holy shit.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

democrats look scared shitless

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

they are are practically salt statues at this point

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

It's (((Soros'))) rumored next ((((colored revolution))) on 'murrica.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

like they are waiting for something

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

OPAMACARE

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

You must not interact much with niggers, you lucky bastard.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

Literally half the room stands up and applauds excitedly
The other if motionless and staring. Hilarious

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

americans will take home a lot more pay starting next month
<oy vey he surely is hitler let us frown negro brethren

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

their shitholes hurt

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

all that salt

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Not clapping for more take-home pay for average Americans.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Yes, you can volunteer to pay or volunteer to be shot.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

CRUEL TAX: REPEALED THE CORE

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

El Rato's been in teh cheese, huh?

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

rato

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Bernie looking like someone just stole his last shekel

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

OPAMA CARE

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

salty as fuck bernie. and rand looking like a manlet more than ever

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

claps at himself
I love this guy

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Opamacare
Kek.

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

OPAMACARE IS DEAD

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

oh, i've had my share. i just love pointing out niggerdom

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

OPAMACARE

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

laughed my fucking ass off

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Me too anonbro. That piece of shit has to go.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

REPEALED OPAMA CARE

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Think you just figured out certain biblical stories.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
It means time for your medicine.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

No Dems standing or clapping at anything.
Wish they would sit in ovens the same way.

Caleb King
Caleb King

salty niggers and kikes

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

I was about to say "sub" but luckily realized it was bait

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

DEFF TO OPAMACARE

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

That's how it ALWAYS goes.
It just feels much nicer when you're on the side that giving all that applause.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

GOOD JOB DAHNALD

Luke James
Luke James

Chuck wore the Purple ribbon in recognition of how badly he got fucked by Trump.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

HERE'S HOW JEB CAN STILL WIN

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

NEW THREAD SOON!
NEW THREAD SOON!
NEW THREAD SOON!
NEW THREAD SOON!

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

New thread needed right about now.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

the delegates donald

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

OPAMACARE BTFO

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

BREAKING NEWS, TRUMP CLAPS WITH BOTH HANDS

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Already?

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Thanks doc

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

TWO HANDS
TWO TERMS

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

yeah, this. their hate beam eyes after trump mentioned nigger jobs were incredible

need screenshot

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

lemme check. yep, the God Emprah has that power a magic wand, even?

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

HIGH ENERGY THREADS

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

EXPAND ECONOMY

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

50 posts will fly right by at this rate.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

"TRUMP IS CANCA"

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

"I know that guy! He used to call me Lyin' Tedd! He knows my name!"

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

The fire cock has something special for them tommorow

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

I feel like the 'stop /pol censorship' nigger used up 100 posts

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

IMPEACH DRUMPF RIGHT NOW IN THE SOTUA SPEECH

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

TWO???

Jason Long
Jason Long

KEK

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

currently have Dilbertman, the stream, and the thread pulled up right now

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Corey in the house!

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

kek

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

She's a very excellent First Lady.

The Asians in the DNC are wearing those things too kek. (((Based))) Asians right?

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

lol

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Trumps final words of "Now lock the doors… Mike, your turn"

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

you are right

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

CORRY IN THE HOUSE

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Best Anime.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

OH NO WHY ITS GOTTA BE A NIGGA

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE WITH ISRAEL

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

What's with the scarfs? Some sort of secret kang code?

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

TWO SCOOPS

TWO WALLS

TWO TERMS

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

She looks like Mr. Ed with a fresh load of peanut butter.

David Cruz
David Cruz

COREY IN THE HOUSE

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

last in?

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

le pat nigger on the back because he does what all whites do

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

COREY IN DA HOUSE
The memes, jack.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

every nigger in the U.S. will have job if he can hoist his crack addled ass of the couch

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

NEW BREAD!

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

lel, tim kaine looking butthurt af

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

To force Dems between clapping because nigger or not clapping because of spite. This kind of shit is what you expect from SOTU addresses.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

NEW BREAD FAGGOTS

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

LINK

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

that's just resting kaine face

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

GET IN THE NEW THREAD