At least in this game you fought AGAINST communism, not for it

At least in this game you fought AGAINST communism, not for it.

Daily reminder, the devs are now making games about assassinating Trump-surrogates.

Also, Red Alert 2.

nobody cares
>>>Holla Forums

Freedom fighters would trigger game journalists cuck suckers something bad nowadays

Commie Marxist SJW pinko detected.

Kinda neat.

?

This is video games.
I want to believe you're a goon trying to stir up shit, but maybe some us are just this retarded

russiocanadian satanist jew detected

i want to believe Holla Forums is its own board and not a shitposting ground for other boards

r u nu?

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

So if we wanted to talk about music or OSTs in video games that should be in /mu/? And perhaps we should take all gun-appreciation threads to /k/ as well.

Just because there has been a significant increase in political threads for the past couple of days, doesn't mean people are shitposting. The US just had a fucking election and Trump won. You can turn threads like this around and make it about the game instead, if you like. When you complain about shitposting in a thread, you just amplify it. Take that to the meta threads. Be productive.

False.

I'm a Born-Again Fundamental Bible-believing Christian Conservative Libertarian American patriot.

Holla Forums butthurt is so delicious. Thread is vidya related, fucking deal with it.

ive absolutely tried. i dont mind giving the benefit of the doubt to all kinds of these threads, even attempting to contribute to the supposed subject but always failing to sway them toward video game discussion. people dont want to talk about games. oh well, not a big deal in most cases. i wouldnt mind if we didnt have 5-8 Holla Forums threads up at any given time with the constant risk someone will bring something up they didnt like a developer do or an npc in the game said. nobodys ever talking about how awesome it is to blast enemies of freedom. instead it turns into a thread detailing why this or that political system is flawed and why this or that game shouldnt even be played because it gives the wrong message even though everyone here knows that everyone on fullchan is fully damn capable of thinking for themselves.

The first post in the thread was vidya related then you came in to derail with your obnoxious pissing and moaning about Holla Forums. You contribute nothing but off-topic bullshit to this thread and should be banned.

and there hasnt been a single vidya post since

>>>Holla Forums

I regret not playing it. Might pirate it soon.

Because you fucked the thread up. Things were going fine until you showed up. If you hate the thread then leave instead of virtue signalling about how much you hate those ebil nazi alt righter shitlords.

I actually had to get the box out and check that Silent Assassin had the numbering.
I'm pretty sure it's the only game to do it, but at least it isn't HITMAN levels of retardation/kikery.