#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Don't Let Your Guard Down edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
Bethesda sets out new review copy policy: Game "journalists" only get copy one day before launch, causing rektal Ragnarök
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WillyFoReal/status/796956957894524928
archive.is/tEIdB
twitter.com/PamelaGeller/status/796925722476453888
twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpRiot?src=tren
twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/796979749218193409
archive.is/XoqT0
twitter.com/2gay2lift/status/796832335685513217
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/10/japans-shinzo-abe-meet-president-elect-trump-next-week/
imgur.com/a/sOZZT
twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/796959410140516352
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1042028.html
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/796960733007319040
archive.is/Unxt8
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/796984205456633856
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donna-brazile-democratic-national-committee_us_5824cb95e4b0ddd4fe7954e8?f019736x1ofscerk9
archive.is/JyylH
archive.is/WKagM
leonardcohen.com/leonard-cohen
archive.is/zC3kC
archive.is/3yMKQ
archive.is/PoJs7
archive.is/0BIln
archive.is/sAE1u
archive.is/MxH2i
archive.is/TMsC6
twitter.com/annetdonahue/status/796455193147797504
twitter.com/GeneraalOfGG
archive.is/n6AOE
archive.is/awW14
9www.alternet.org/election-2016/misogyny-apocalypse-turns-out-being-white-and-male-counts-more-intelligence-grace-or
infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/797125230661668864
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/797111995522838528
archive.is/u93va
archive.fo/k8SM7
twitter.com/joss/status/797121341946142720
archive.is/KrIE1
breitbart.com/social-justice/2016/03/21/how-to-beat-me-spoiler-you-wont/
twitter.com/JonathanPieNews/with_replies
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/eu-accepts-ttip-deal-dead-due-trump-presidency/
twitter.com/stillgray/status/797176296870584320
archive.is/YeOQu
archive.is/N0qj7
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944
archive.is/qZ0Lk
washingtonexaminer.com/conservatives-social-media-diet-more-balanced-than-liberals/article/2563244
archive.is/DuiW9
twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/797188426927902720
twitter.com/mtracey/status/797128757408567296
twitter.com/mtracey/status/797132257383354368
twitter.com/mtracey/status/797134094014541824
archive.is/IBfdW
archive.is/3uAsL
archive.is/ESSqx
8ch.net/pol/res/8198272.html
archive.is/skPhg#selection-1765.0-1765.374
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/382245828737245185
xarti.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Belated-2nd-Birthday-GG-645248637
archive.is/RrEpl
archive.is/yvuV8
archive.fo/mo0cH
archive.is/XWOBF
archive.is/kYnRZ
archive.is/Am2KB
archive.is/gytxq
twitter.com/fullbright/status/797241006982737921
archive.is/SeLJ1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Penis.

twitter.com/WillyFoReal/status/796956957894524928

And so the chimp out begins.

bonis

never EVER start feeeling so dehydrated from all this salt
its super gay

plz do emails plz

Hope the payment for the protests include lawyers.

Amazing stuff they're doing with PS2 games.

Watch them call this fascism and blame Trump even though he isn't even in office yet.

Last bread archived, nerds archive.is/tEIdB

because it's 2016

what game, is it asscreed?

Alright lads when does Soros get black bagged?

Looks like Dishonored 2.

It's Denuvo'd 2.

oh wow don't tell me it's already cracked?

>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Help me out with my CBR boycott list

Well, they brought Delilah back, and fucking shit at performance, Denuvo, and everything.

Archive user.

Yeah, they better fucking follow the rules.

He probably got a few bullets send per mail.

As much as normalfags like to publicly say they're pro-tranny rights, Wu would get zero support out of pure disgust from his appearance. There's regular ugly and then there's the kind of ugly that just makes you feel uncomfortable and Wu fits into the latter.

He hit the uncanny valley face first.

Most seem to pity him.

Oh, I never follow these AAA games

I've got tomorrow off, I'll start up some emails when I wake up.

BEWARE THIS!

Its like with companies and emails. Assume that for every one person willing to complain about something, a hundred more are pissed about it. If one EC delegate was willing to publicly threaten to go rogue, many more are likely considering it quietly.

Take to social media and normalfag spaces and get pressure going to make sure the delegates do their jobs. The Dems have no problem pulling an unprecedented stunt like this to "make Herstory."

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM.

twitter.com/PamelaGeller/status/796925722476453888

How the fuck is this acceptable behavior

Isn't that a misdemeanor, at the very least?

It's like those crude MS Paint comics came true

naked in public and public urination also depending where she did it, it could also put her on a list making it so she cant be allowed near children

Be sure to link the shit on Devin connectting him to CBR

That's practically been true throughout GamerGate, to be honest. Trump just pushed them to acting out like that in public.

it just isn't funny irl

that looks worse than the first one.
Also the silent protagonist worked well in the first one.
and holy fuck I just checked the minimum specs it has no business being that high.
I get the feeling like they get really political
I could go on

Then there is his personality and claims. His histrionics are less interesting to the general populace reruns of the Fresh Prince.

POO IN THE LOO

Didn't wu say some really racist shit before?

Not only that, but they scraped the bottom of the barrel so hard that the next episode was about a dude getting fired from Taco Bell for pretending to piss on the food.

Will do.

As John Flynt, yeah. When he couldn't get his shitty comic published in a newspaper, he called the editors a "fat dyke" and a "sand nigger" respectively. Keep in mind that this was also after they filed a restraining order on him.

lol i just found this on my fraps folder.

TYT PEAKING at meltdown

i have a longer version but im shit at making webms.

Is this a real comic? I honestly have no idea, because on one hand this sounds like something someone from Holla Forums would make to mock pajeets, on the other, the art looks exactly like tumblr.

and right before he got stabbed on the head and decided he was a woman

naa its an edit in the real one she is eating indian food and not shitting

twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpRiot?src=tren

So this is what's happening in Portland apparently, hope none of you anons are there.

Ah, kind of figured after looking at it some more that she was probably eating indian food in the real one. Good edit.

Use uguu.se, cuntflaps.me, or some other upload service of your choice.

Shitty optimization, high hardware requirements, and taking so much fucking HDD space, and they still need fucking Denuvo for it.

Also, damn, Hotwheels being happy is warming up my cold pessimistic and cynical heart.

twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/796979749218193409

Portland? More like deoprtland! Open the FEMA camps, we have visitors!

Glad its catching on.

Holy shit he's already done more than I'd hoped for and he's not even in office yet.

Any chance that may happen?

And do not forget even assad wants to meet at the negotiation table now. We may see the rapefugee crisis halt full stop.

It would be civil war, a coup, and fucking Day of the Rope! they were all smug calling out for "losers" to come together for unity, still nothing when you ask them when was the last time the Republicans rioted when their candidate lost.

I was worried about it until I saw that CNN is bending the knee to Trump. If even the media is doing that then the protesters stand no chance.

I intentionally left that out as that's not a change. Assad has been trying to negotiate all along

Is someone compiling a best of Trump salt video?

Sodium overdose, there's so many and still plenty more coming!

Na, not gonna happen, its just people whining and crying, their death rattle as it where, even Obama's accepted it and Hillary already conceded.

Well hopefully trump will step up and talk. Someone has to.

One thing to consider, that most people aren't, is that Electoral College voters are selected by the party that won the state. For example in AZ, which is now a firm Trump win, those EV will all be case by people within the Republican Party. Usually is done by low to mid-level people in their respective parties as a brownie point reward for good behavior.

Now there's two threats I could see here. I don't really see Dems/Soros/whatever being able to bribe these guys unless we are talking Cayman Islands-tier wealth, and these people wouldn't be able to hide it very well for very long in most cases. Also since a lot of these people are party men they might just tip off the RNC that this is occurring. Very dangerous as while there's a small penalty for initiating the bribe by itself, this would basically push the Overton Window way the fuck into the Atlantic Ocean and you really would start seeing SocJus and BLM's shit get pushed in. Might be good in a "I wanna martial law" situation but if that happens the US is well on the way to revolution. And don't think that level of instability is a net positive for anyone in particular yet due to a lack of preparedness.

So I think there are two options that are more likely to watch out for: our nacient "antifa" threatening EVs to change vote, or for internal factions within the Republicans who do not like Trump to work with their fellow travelers to not vote or switch. Of the two, I think threatening EVs might make a couple softer people refuse to vote, but I rather doubt it would lead to wholesale defections to HRC. There's enough padding with the final count, +36 at least for Trump, that it wouldn't be quite enough. You could maybe drive it down to +30 in that case but I think Trump and the RNC would be adequately able to protect electors between both their respective resources.

The largest threat, in my opinion, is a fifth column in the Republican establishment trying to rally electors to abstain or vote for Johnson or McMuffin. That would probably have the most potential for success in Utah…but Utah only has 6 electoral votes again. However if there were Johnson leaners elsewhere in the country combined with Utah shenanigans, then it could be a threat. However, if MI stays for Trump (I think it will, not sure why it's not called yet), then this too is impossible. They would have to flip 20 votes to start out with…feasible but extremely difficult. An extra 16 though would be pretty much impossible, especially since MI electors would be personally concerned with their state's economic situation and prestige.

I would guess though that Krystol/Romney/someone-like-that probably are hoping that MI flips blue. Then they could use EV flipping threats to force Trump to pick certain people for his cabinet. He does it, they make sure everything is fine, no problems. He doesn't, well, then it's open season. That's who I would be keeping an eye out for. Especially since the GOPe are now pretending the whole NeverTrump thing ever happened now; they seem to be up to something in my opinion.

Yea that's what I was thinking as well, the cities with the most votes are firmly on Trump's side, even if a few didn't do anything it wouldn't be enough, I still don't think they'll do it considering all eyes are on them right now and if one person already had to relent I guarantee you their wary of this.

Trump isn't an idiot, remember that, the man is playing 4D chess at this point.

CNN bending the knee to Trump. For those that aren't familiar with people on CNN Van Jones is one of the biggest, "Trump is a racist sexist bigot" types you'd ever find on air prior to this.

Not good enough. Replace yourselves.

But your wrong. Almost all rapefugess are not coming from Syria. They are coming from all over the muslim world and africa

Fucking hell, it took him less than 24 hours to go from 'white lash' to tonguing Trump's anus.

I'm not surprised by CNN being overall disingenuous, but I am amazed by how brazen they are.

They're just covered up as Syrian refugees in the media.

Technically, only a handful of states force their Electoral College to mirror the majority vote. It's just that they almost always do for fear of being politically lynched. In fact EC voting AGAINST a state's popular vote is rarer than the EC picking a prez that didn't win the National Popular Vote.

I'd love that as much as you user but its not going to happen. I'm not saying to trust CNN by any means, what I am saying is that if CNN is further legitimizing him and most of alt-media likes him the electors aren't going to flip.

Not sure if posted in an earlier thread. Pic attached is Sessler thinking of buying a gun. The guy is enough of a lunatic to do something incredibly stupid since he fancies himself as a militant SocJus.

archive.is/XoqT0

Do it, and the entire country will be one giant spirit cooking pot.

wtf I love the NWO now!

Wow, suddenly doing a 180? They're scared and know they're being outed as propagandists to even the common man. They'll stab you in the back if you give them quarter.

The reason why there are rapefugees is because of isis attacking syria. Getting the conflict to end will end their reason for having rapefugees for a while until isreal starts shit with iran

It also means we can readily deport them as their lives are no longer in danger where they come from.

WTF I THOUGHT GOOBERGATE WAS DEAD AND NOW THEY ELECTED A PRESIDENT???

Unless your shit country has stupid permenant residency laws like cuckanada.

I've always wondered if he was crazy enough that I could meme a murder-suicide with his family

Well "Syrian refugees" doesn't work too well as an excuse if Syria is at peace and stabilized.

I think CNN just realized that the anti-trump riots are just making all of them look stupid and divisive while making Trump look sympathetic – especially considering that Trump has already eliminated the TPP, got Canadia and Mexico on-board to renegotiate NAFTA and got just about every country begging to meet with him in just two days. He's getting more shit done after two days of winning the election than Obama has done in eight years.

I imagine it like this:
And thus his line has ended.

Hey, can someone explain to me what's fucked up with NAFTA that so many people hate it so much? I understand that it's a trade agreement, but that's literally the end of my knowledge on it.

What are the terms of it that are so bad that renegotiating it was such a priority?

I'm seeing a lot of idiots on twitter who share my political views going, "W-Well who cares if it looks like things are going correctly Pence won't let it, Trump is going to be his puppet" because they still aren't ready to admit that they misjudged him. I mean why the fuck would a billionaire run for president only to let a neocon politician boss him around when he could have been the one giving the orders to the neocon without ever having the hassle of running for office?

Sessler seems like the type of guy who would kill his family with that gun while under a drug-induced psychosis.

Biggest issue is that labor in US is dumped into cheaper Canada and Mexico factories, but it also brought the litigiousness to places like Mexico if working conditions didn't meet other North American standards, so work moved to overseas so plenty of people were left unhappy.

on topic stuff
benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis

That's pretty hot, wish it wasn't censored.

Is tyranny any good?

Alot of factories in canada relocated to mexico too. Not to mention the states had some companies violate some of the terms and owes the canadian gov some cash, but fat chance canada will ever get that cash being so docile. But this gives all 3 a chance to reevaluate and maybe adjust the tarrifs so the average citizen does not pay so much for imports.

heh heh tyrannys am i right

No. Shit game design, shit level design, shit writing.

dude. no cool

I kind of want to try it, roleplay as an overlord, seems kind of cool.

Shame if it sucks.

It'll probably be a couple of months into Trump's presidency before they stop with that kind of shit. Even then, they'll probably try to pretend that they had Trump's back the whole time.

Blame Japan laws

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever

You guys are posting way too fucking fast these days

guys just think
what if hilary didnt try the
do you think she would have won?
next GG thread title

salt for the salt god

bunch of hypocrites

You're just getting old.

HONHONHONHONHONHONHON LOOK AT ME IM VAL HONHONHONHONHONHON JAY SWISS NAPLEON UNO BAGWHEAT SILL VOO PLAY HONHONHONHONHONHONHON

twitter.com/2gay2lift/status/796832335685513217

You're just salty that fullspeed GG is too fast for you to shitpost for attention.

You are never too gay to lift.

Fucking read the tweet.

Fuck Obama.

You weren't here in 2014, were you?

I'm actually having fun. Reminds me of the old days of GG.

Well, okay. Not five threads an hour, big enough to have it's own top of the charts board in addition to the threads fast, but considering how slow shit got this year, forgive me over-exxagerating a bit.

You are literally Hitler.

So what if I am? What are you gonna do about it?

HITLER
IS
DEAD
!!!!

Heil.

I knew there was a reason I liked that faggot.

HITLER DOESN'T HAVE TO BE YOUR AUDIENCE

man I do enjoy ace combat music.

THE RACISM AND MISOGYNY IN THE HITLER COMMUNITY; WHY WE NEED HITLER+
BY: BEN KUCHERA

Weep uncontrolably for a little bit and then stop everything to find you and serve.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME THAT HE WOULD SAVE ANIME BUT HE'S GOING TO DO IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You need to believe more. Think. Which other memes that haven't become real yet do you expect WILL become real, user ?

Shit like this is why Ron Paul didn't get elected.

I DON'T KNOW VAL I JUST DON'T KNOW. MAYBE HILLARY REALLY IS INVOLVED IN A KIDDY PORN RING. THAT ONE PIZZA PLACE Holla Forums SUSPECTED WITH THE PEDO SYMBOL IN ITS LOGO CHANGED THE LOGO THE OTHER DAY SO WHO FUCKING KNOWS

So when are otakus going to start up a Trump festival in japan?

I blame Moot for that. He turned it into an annoyance with that fucking wordfilter of his.

Forcing a meme is the quickest way to poison and kill it.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/10/japans-shinzo-abe-meet-president-elect-trump-next-week/

I don't think it's plausible either. Especially since some stolen EC voters could be flipped away from Hillary as a couple in Washington State threatened to do. Although they could be effectively scared by SocJus since they have to live in those neighborhoods and the DNC won't protect splitters like that.

I think someone told them that they could really fuck shit up and are dialing it a bit back now. Remember the weekend is coming up, Saturday and Sunday will be the days the Hair Hatted Hooligans will play if they wanna go for it, if BLM chimps out to LA '92 standards then that could be the start of some real shit. And you know what, that would be under Barry's watch. Not Trump's. The US left wouldn't own it but everyone else would know where to place the blame.

Meme magic works in strange ways. Perhaps it isn't specifically a child porn ring, but the fact that she herself was a child porn actress. Maybe it isn't that the pizza place is a pedo symbol, but more than just fucking the underage, they also cooked them and ate their meat on pizza.
You never know.

Right after he talks Abe into taking the obscenity laws off the books.

I heard, yeah. I don't know much abot Japan but if I absolutely had to guess, he wants to get an early start on removing that "Japan can't have an army" bit from their post-WW2 treaty.

Yes, please, dear God, let Japan have their own army again.

Have you seen the way every Japanese manga/anime artist draws military uniforms? The entire Japanese military will dress like Nazis and the salt from everywhere else in the world will be FUCKING GLORIOUS.

The memes are in overdrive. I swear we're going to get a ton of new nationalist anime out of it too, reflecting their new reality and thus fully completing the prophecy of Trump making anime real.

To be fair the Nazis were pretty fucking stylin. But fashion by Hugo Boss has that effect.

Please. Kick their disrespect for ugly 3D gaijin into overdrive.

I hope we get Metal Wolf Chaos 2 out of it.

I've been reading a lot of very deep texts about murica lately, and it made me realize something.

I'm an user from Brazil, been on the internet for over 18 years, always had ease making many long time trusted friends from all over the world. Russians, australians, brits, canadians, koreans, chineses, etc… we could all relate.

But I always had difficulty making and keeping friendships with Americans (and australians and canadians from certain regions), they would never relate to me and vice versa, they could never understand real life, could never value me as a person by my achievements, by my intelligence, etc…

With persistence, I got to make quite a few more american friends, from a bit more underground (less gentrified) places such as Gamergate and IRC, and now I realize they are all from rural america, if not geographically, culturally.

They are far from being rednecks, even thought they jokingly call me a wetback, beaner, etc… but they are scientists, soldiers, business owners, etc… but ultimately, there isn't a huge wall of delusion around their heads that keeps them from valuing and befriending other human beings beyond self interest.

Your city people are utterly fucked, and this election, and the revolts after Trump's rise show it very bloody clear. Keep strong, real burguers.

If it makes you feel any better, "gaga" is a common Philippine vernacular (multiple dialects share it) for "stupid woman" "gago" would be the male equivalent–you might have recognized this as President Duterte calls Obama this a lot.

imgur.com/a/sOZZT

I just decided Bethesda can go fuck themselves. Only reason they released the Skyrim SE was to get Steam people to download their Bethesda Launcher shit to get a Creation Kit and any modding on their install. While the SE doesn't provide any improvements to the flawed engine and even comes with its own set of new bugs and crashes, let alone a completely unstable Creation Kit that requires some 20 step process to package mods, that is if you are even willing to trawl through inis and installation folder magic to get the fucking CK running.

Holy fucking shit fucking garbage fucking shit fuck!

I didn't think a coke addict would be allowed to buy a gun. Well, maybe his wife will take a break from getting spitroasted to buy him one. Oh wait, according to the Pedosta bullshit, the term "spitroasting" is deprecated, and it's now "pingponging".

twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/796959410140516352

Im dying plz help

apparently these protestors were chasing a truck for like 8 blocks like they would lose it and find it again an chase it more

Ah, yes, very much aware of this situation. Mostly very entitled, only difference is if they have money or if they don't. There are some who aren't though, but won't or can't move away for economic reasons.

I'll wear that label with pride. Few people know the origins of that term and I have nothing but respect for the miners that fought at Blair Mountain.

Goddammit I wish I was American. I have a gun and I would love to remove the first dindu to take a swing at me. The only riots we get up here are about hockey games, and they're usually in Vancouver or one of the other big cities.

Gods, I'm fucking crying. Send oxygen.

truly was the meme election

I actually know that story. A furfag programmer from Virginia told me. lol

Very astute. By and large Sanctuary Cities voted for Clinton and it's where your now seeing Soros funded violence pop up.

A recurring "disease" in America is narcissism, which implies they are literally incapable of relating to anybody who doesn't function like they themselves expect or demand. This makes for unfriendly people.
Gamergate by its very core revolves around the ideal that you don't need to adhere to a certain mindset or philosophy to be considered a friend; if you like good games, you're my friend.
That's why you're more likely to find friendly people in GG that in "general" America.

Even now, they don't understand. Its hilarious.

That's not limited to America. The whole fucking species suffers from ego poisoning at varying degrees.

That was actually untrue and was started by a joke magazine or something.

It's typical. They almost reach self awareness only to fall short again.

Very true, there is a lot of people even in my country that are kind of the same. But murica seems particularly segregated (specially on the internet) in that sense.

In most countries, you find a mix of real and narcissistic people in most communities, and you just have to pick.

In murican communities, its either one type or the other, they have zero tolerance for real humans or real human expression. Its all gentrified.

Even so this person is at least operating at 1% personal self awareness. Expect him to get doxxed and subsequently have his pet get killed.

Oh I'm not saying the opposite, of course ! I'll be honest I believe it's a sickness that is growing more and more because of things like social media's pervasiveness and reality TV's misuse of a sense of ego. I'm just saying that America has always seemed culturally driven by a mentality of "this is how I goes so this is how it should goes".
This is the biggest source of misery in this world, mostly because it's self-inflicted first and foremost…

Well, the whole American Dream is based on self-actualization, so it's no surprise narcissism is part of their cultural values.

YES
GIVE IT ALL TO ME
YOUR TEARS ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER

Personally, I believe there is one ultimate test to ensure someone is or isn't a narcissist (or borderline amusingly); it's not bullet-proof but it's somewhat efficient :
"are there things that NEVER be joked about ?"
People with the sense that laughter is fine even if you're not part of the fun will never be narcissists. Never. There is no narcissist that believes that, in terms of humor, everything's fair game.

I get the ahegao but I never really fully grasped why they always made this double peace sign. Looks retarded even more than the tongue out and the deadfish eyes.

Liberals are acting like Trump is going to kill all the gays, make slavery legal again, and take away women's rights…. Like he's a Muslim or something.

Well, it's usually associated with animu girls being filmed during sex, so I would guess it's a popular thing to just do in photos there.

fucking lel

Are you panda ? This joke's been made twenty billion times already. Stop stealing other people's memes panda.

Untold levels of salt here

0/10

u wot m8

It was a joke.

Harambe comment perhaps?

fuck off val

My little goobers can't possibly be this cucked.

Sanderfags will sanderfag. Trump will get their little confused hearts eventually.

Go home faggot.

How does it feel being the biggest faggot in this thread?

It was from when an user years ago once said a generic NTRshit plot twist for a hypothetical anime in a thread about making everyone angry didn't have a strong enough effect because it wasn't wasn't a beast of a dyke gorilla fisting double peace sign ahegao.

See it for yourself.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5ccr6d/gamergate_may_have_changed_the_course_of_history/

Check out those top comments.

So is this the part where I say "muh mentions" and start a patreon?

According prophecy of Simpsons in 2000, Trump will make economy collapse.

Thanks Bush

only if you're black and/or female.

The Simpsons didn't predict shit.
Both frames in you second image are from 2015. There is a fucking smartphone next to Trumps head.
The 2000 episode had Lisa as the president after Trump ruined the country, that is true. The reason for that is, that he did attempt to run for president in 1999 though.

I never once thought Simpsons was worth shit.

It used to be good

Japan is just trying to make people laugh too much to fap at this point.

He foolishly believed the Uchiha could be better if he built a ninja academy, chunin exams, and a police force. By the time he realized they all needed to be gassed, he was killed by some Cloud ninja kikes in Ninja World War II

What a damn shame. Danzo was right at least.

I can't stand my own country's media, selling the whole election like if only racists voted for Trump and the country is divided into racists and poor young angels, even showing the protests like if those were pacific protests.

Fuck this, I wish I could just leave this country.

You can tell it's in the souless modern style of simpson animation as well.

Danzo was a retarded, paranoid power hungry warmonger who didn't believe in cooperation and went out like a bitch against the resident edgelord who had no redeeming character qualities at that point in time.

I like how media here cries over that democracy has "failed", just like with brexit and every time someone with a sliver of nationalism gets some votes. People dared to vote the way they wanted (literally fascism populism) instead how they were told to. These lickers of plutocrat boot would make my blood boil if they weren't so pitiful.

Western animation has really gone to utter shit. The end of Cartoon Network as its writers made it was the beginning of the end for it all.

What, was the first season shit?

Everywhere is like that friendo

I guess cops can't just mowl down all those chimps because then it would be Trump's fault or some retarded shit.

I don't even like Trump, just wanted some salt mining. Still, they just keep doubling down and insulting both the voters and terrorist victims when they compare the winning of Trump with september 11.

It's absolutely silly.
It's nothing more than a petulant tantrum.

Of course the owners of media establishment are dismayed by the diminishing of their influence, but it really baffles me how the little guys at small local newspapers are on board with the double think. They cry abot the greatness of democracy, while calling for some form of established oligarchy where people only get to choose between established career politicians and the correct opinions. At least straight totalitarians would be honest.

Economy is in the shitter already thanks to a succession of bad presidents, Bush doubled the US debt from 5 tn to 10 tn fighting frivolous laws and giving tax cuts to his buddies and Obama almost doubled the debt again with a bunch of really fucking stupid corporate bailouts, Obama Care and just plain old democratic spending principles. if Trump decreases the debt he will be still be hated monumentally even though he will have been the first president in over 30 years to have done so.

Ultimately the US would be able to pay it's fucking debt if corporations paid the taxes they should be paying, Clinton raising taxes to 65% and raising minimum wage to $15 would have only have caused mom and pop to go extinct. a 65% tax rate on corporations is an empty gesture and Clinton fucking well knows this.

Trump may not be the best president but he's definitely the coolest thing to happen to politics in a long time, he's practically an independent he's clearly either an extremely lax christian or an apatheist, and he knows the value of his upcoming position, look at all these countries bending to him when he isn't even in office yet, he's gonna make Mexico pay for that wall and he's going to get those jobs back from china, you just wait and see what he does when he has the single best bargaining chip in the world.

Just looking at those on the left makes me laugh because I remember the jokes so well.

The news say that colleges and schools are becoming 'racist' because people is supporting Trump. Is that true? Is education becoming uncucked?

Oh, user…

I know, I know… is just that I'm getting upset just seeing them just not being objective.

I woke up just to see this on this rainy evening.

What if I'm transnigger?

I thought I would just laugh with the salt after the party, but I'm just starting to get upset seeing people just painting anyone who didn't like Hillary or have a Trump flag like a super racist asshole or whatever.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1042028.html

pfeh

Terrifyingly so.

I like how all these twenty- and thirty-something numales continue to pretend the future is their birthright when both Generation Z and most people over 25 have very clearly expressed just how much they can go get fucked.

But Holla Forums is our greatest ally.

I think I'm still banned there for posting a picture of smug Trump and "Apologize." when the election was called.

A left sometimes is needed, but a sane one.
After destroying the retarded right and replacing it with a good one like GG basically did, left is next.

Fucking newfags

>>>Holla Forums1042047

That never happened.

Protests in California have interfered with Niche Gamer's ability to put out daily news videos.
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/796960733007319040

archive.is/Unxt8

Post-Trump victory, now going back to attacking video games. Feminist edition.

They're still running with the FPS strawman? Wow.

See? this is the kind of salt I enjoy.

Vague weasel words. No numbers, no source, just the claim that there are at least two who have that opinion they want to placate.

I'm getting sick and tired having to read this kind of cheap, bottom tier type of opinion manipulation. If they had some finesse, reading that crap would make at least for some study material. But this just reeks of falseness. Worthless trash.

You piece of ignorant shit. Deprogram yourself of the conditioning, or do the world a favor and kill yourself ASAP.

Did he blame Bush for Katrina? Really?

Didnt you know that the president of the united steaks on Americans can control the weather

To be fair he probably meant the failures in the aftermath, not the hurricane itself. It's really a silly thing to latch on to when there are better things to mock him over.

The whole events was an entire system failure to pin it on a single person is retarded
So much wrong in so many places

When is TB just going to die?

Isn't she the person who makes "games for non-gamers?"

And has "friends" who hates every game she recommends, then blames the game industry?

I've figured out why they want to control vidya: they want to bring actual criminal scenarios common in gaming into the real world. This shit is right out of fucking Ingress or Deus Ex.

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/796984205456633856

Woah, hold up. If you're chanting the media's lies before the media can you're putting them out of a job & their ratings are low enough as it is, c'mon.

Recognizing real threats requires living in reality.

Only on the short bus.

Maybe after his wife leaves him for being such redpillphobic cuck. Watching that moron gladly accept the leftist media's imaginary strawman of Donald Trump after he personally witnessed Gamers-Are-Dead unfold is just aggravating.

democrats having a meltdown in private leadership meetings

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donna-brazile-democratic-national-committee_us_5824cb95e4b0ddd4fe7954e8?f019736x1ofscerk9
archive.is/JyylH

You mean this?

archive.is/WKagM

It was to be expected. The rift after offing Bernie would have healed had Hillary won, but now the Democrats will eat each other, at least for a while.

Hell, maybe after all of this, you drop out of the two party system and get a third.

archive please

/lefypol/ are now 3rd biggest board on Holla Forums with half or users at the rate they are growing and Holla Forums declining they will soon overtake us.

What can we do to stop the commies?

You could start by killing yourself.

Not even real Eris worshippers, just niggers wanting a quick buck. What a shitty ARPG session they're running.

There's always the possibility of him actually being literally Hitler

I did, I gave two links. (It is always good to have the real link for thread archives)

Didn't see it at first either. It kinda blended in with the letter salad.

Would that increase the the declining amount of post on Holla Forums though?

oh fug it's right there. please forgive

Trips checked
Agreed that is the most plausible possibility. The people who revealed themselves as full on SocJus koolaid drinkers are easy to spot now. It's the weasel types like Kristol who is desperate to pretend that LEL NEVERTRUMP WHATS THAT I NEVER DID THAT YOU CRAY CRAY or Paul RINO who still needs very careful watching.

Vid related anytime Bill Kristol tries to weasel into the Emprah's court.

H8chan strikes again. Who can stop these madmen?

Election is over, they will die down naturally. Vydias never will.

Hotwheels himself said Holla Forums was in a major decline.

Don't bother replying, it's that retard who's been going to these threads and even fucking Holla Forums baiting people with his leftypol shit.

He'll build an ice wall

Trump reminds me of a blend of Laura Roslin and Adama in those clothes, very presidential.

This.
A shitload of the IPs are from Holla Forums going there to shitpost. On the day of the results I decided to check what they were posting and the entire front page was plastered with posts saying that Holla Forums didn't support Hillary in preparation for cross-posters from Holla Forums.

That's bullshit. We all know the media is lying again to cover up the real perp- I mean "suspect". When will the lying press stop covering for notorious madman Sam Hyde?!

German headlines are all about his return.

For context, the topmost headline reads "That one again"

The lower one reads "Refugee crisis to become matter of the boss"

It's actually a (supposedly) careless layout mistake - the top picture is about a satirical Hitler movie, the lower one is about Merkel herself dealing with the mess

The fire rises. Millennials were such an embarrassing failure the next generation could win by doing nothing Luigi style.

I heard when some pages vanished from Trump's site regarding certain policies those leftyfaggots were jubilant suggesting Trump would not enact said policies, only to be cucked over when the policy pages came back. How can one live being an eternal failure always wrong about everything?

With Merkel that always meant shutting down any third party ideas and do nothing/stick with whatever has been done and hope it'll pass without a catastrophe, then proclaim decisive leadership in the face of crisis.

Can't wait for elections next year.

REANON STOP IT
leonardcohen.com/leonard-cohen

Although they're sadly too retarded to realize that when you record you hold your phone horizontally, you monumental pieces if shit, if you turned your fucking phone the right way you wouldn't have to pan around like that, fucking goddamned hell.

Nothing supernatural about that.

Florida isn't that hot, is it?

It appears someone at Deadspin (Gizmodo's sports outlets) is having a bit of a meltdown.

Either that, or they need to vomit up clickbait articles so fast they can't come up with proper headlines anymore.

archive.is/zC3kC

dubs checked
Why is Goodbye Horses suddenly playing in tbackground.mp4

That's the whole article. WTF.

Worthy of a senior writer.
Well, that explains it.

I think you mean California

It is even funnier when you consider the fact that the KKK didn't endorse Trump, they endorsed Hillary instead because they knew that their approval is seen as something negative. They are most likely basing it on David Duke, even though he had long left the KKK and has many times made it a point to state that he no longer wants to be part of it.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

archive.is/Unxt8

archive.is/3yMKQ

archive.is/PoJs7

archive.is/0BIln

archive.is/sAE1u

archive.is/MxH2i

archive.is/TMsC6

Articles blaming us for the rise of Trump, old narrative of mysogynerd harassment league of virgins, and shit like that, courtesy of plebbit.
archive.is/TMsC6

for what purpose?

I still want to kill myself even though Trump won. I really thought things would get better for me, but they haven't. I was happy and smug for a few hours that night, then was overcome with depression all over again. Seeing these riots and the mental gymnastics on twitter, seeing people I know and respect lose their minds over media lies, it just brings me down. People are killing themselves over lies the media told them, and there's no talking them out of it. Sometimes it feels like all of this is for nothing. No matter how much we damage the media, it's never enough. The media now literally has blood on their hands, and yet they still fear monger and snark like it's nothing. Monsters, every one of them.

I think I need help and I don't know where to turn. I try to walk away, and I'm dragged right back.

Sage for blog shit. Sorry. I just have no one to talk to right now.

Trash

They still can't keep to one narrative?

No they aren't.

But they probably should.

And let us not forget that gamers are dead.

I can't give you many words to make you feel better user, but killing yourself is just letting them win. We're at a turning point and we can make shit better and we want you there to see it to be a smug son of a bitch.

GamerGate is in a continuous, unresolved quantum state, fluxing between impotent and omnipotent, depending on circumstance and point of view.

Turn off the tv and social media cancer. Go to a doctor, tell them you are feeling lethargic and low energy. Seek a mental health professional. Do whatever it takes to get better. Also realize that not all is lost, and gazing too long into the abyss can and will fuck you up, and don't fall into despair.

twitter.com/annetdonahue/status/796455193147797504

She lives in Canada, yet fears the evil cis white male Trump voters, because they are rioting in the streets and attacking people. Oh wait.

This is important, social media make you no more than a beast. Look at the sjw addicted to them, don't end up like this.

Close everything, go see a doctor, find a cool hobby, preferably outside in the real world.

B-but why?
What the fuck can you do with an automatic sishing reel that would made it bannable?

Botting is bad.

EXPOSED

Korwin is eternally salty that he gets 1-2% in elections. Maybe if he was right wing and not a retarded lolbertarian that jerks off to Ayn Rand.

Ik wist niet dat er Nederlandse gamergaters waren

Dont be a sjw tranny. Or better yet, pretend to be one and call the tranny suicide hotline.

If that doesnt help. Start lifting.

Vanaf dag 1 kerel.

I have been always wondering? Is Holla Forums social media?

MTV has been cancer for a long time. MTV canada is cancer aids ebola. If she works at MTV canada it pretty much explains the retardation. And I'm saying that from maplestan.

Yes.

?

If automatic salt rifles can murder entire schools in only six seconds then so too can automatic fishing reels do that to ponds.

She's one of Barrack Obama's close advisors. Ever wonder why all of a sudden, Obama wants to accept millions of "refugees"? This is her plan.

Hmm, was te verwachten. Nederland leek me niet echt de plaats waar dit relevant zou zijn. Val je ook Nederlandse doelen aan?

sage for non-English

No, social media generally implies shit you can link an identity to. So for example Tinder would count as social media, while a forum dedicated to a certain videogame wouldn't.

I wonder if Newfoundland bro is still in these threads.

But I identify as an anonymous shitposter.

But we have namefags like Val, Acidman etc.

If i were a women i'd be more afraid of muslim rape gangs infesting my continent now and not a bunch of white bros.

Yeah, well I'm transanon and you are oppressing me by internalizing that identity you bigot!

One is cancer, one has cancerous taste in waifus. There's an ever so slight but real difference.

They don't count.

If you were a woman, you wouldn't be such an icky small minded racist.

Heh heh trannies

If you kill yourself you won't solve anything. The world will keep turning, the SJWs will keep SJWing, and the shitposters will keep shitposting. Don't waste your life to become a statistic and then forgotten.
If you had killed yourself before you wouldn't be around for Trump's victory, and the massive salt outbreak. There's always something worth living for, and if you have nothing make it to revel in schadenfreude.
Take it from a guy who's been the designated villain all his life, the worst they can do is whine. Stand proud and act as an ambassador for the world you want to see
Also take a break from Holla Forums. Sometimes you need to recalibrate to the real world, because a lot of insignificant things get blown out of proportion on the Internet. Go to a library and read a few books, play some vidya, or just chill out to some music.

Asuka is alright but Haman Karn is better.

You need to check out twitter.com/GeneraalOfGG for more Dutch GG related stuff. There were some things related to an award show and Utrecht high school iirc. And of course we have Rami.

Rogier Kahlmann, dutch journalist, wrote a few pieces for NRC about the Dutch game industry and how cancerous it was.

If i were a woman i'd find a good Trump supporter to marry and impregnate me and have him fuck my brains out every night while calling him a daddy, telling him to punish my hot little pussy with his godzilla penis.

That's not cool, dude.

I would also have him take me at every inch of our house, including stairs, front door and back yard in the middle of the night as well as greeting him at the door as he comes back from a day of working hard, sucking his dick immediately .

You forgot cooking him nice meals, taking care of your child(ren), and have headpat and hug sessions with him, you tame-ass pussy.

Degenerates

Why is it that men would make better and more loyal women than womyn themselves?
and i mean real women, not mtf trannies

Because don't care about being independent and don't need to prove it?

what the fuck?
>>>Holla Forums

Because our fetish is loving our wife, and our wife loving us back.

Women have no concept of loyalty and honor, those are male concepts.

Just get yourself a good childless ara.

If our /d/ was still alive he/she/it would probably claw its eyes out in horror

When I lived there, the most qt grills I've ever seen were all thai ladyboys.
It was weird.

There is no such thing in 3D

Ana Kasparian, the least self-aware creature on this blue earth of ours.

it's gotten to the point where the media is pushing cuckolding, pedophilia and gay shit as the norm. Feminism and SJWs hate men so that's why vanilla relationships and sex has become taboo

It's she/he/it or s/h/it for short.

/d/ is just a bunch of tame fucks who can't stand even the sight of holding hands anyway.

I'm bet the women were feminists.

I heard cucking is still rare, but it is true the (((media))) throws it everywhere now.

This looks funny. sauce?

Happens every day. Where's the news?

As said in the previous thread, what they mean is "vote Hillary and stop disagreeing with us".

Same as with TB, "go vote, then we can get this election over with and stop being colossal fuccbois to each other." After the vote: "People who voted for trump are not welcome as my audience and my wife is literally hitler for voting 3rd party."

These lunatics are the reason why someone like Trump could ever be elected. They did more for his campaign than Breitbart or Holla Forums could ever do.

She never thought Hillary would lose.

The Grubhub CEO who told Trump supporters to resign is now saying that he was only pretending to be retarded.

archive.is/n6AOE

Sorry pal, but that won't work now. YOU. FUCKED. UP! Prepare for bankruptcy, pal!

Their plan was to look like the good guys by extending the offer of healing and cooperation first after demonizing the opposition. Only now they can't turn around and be nice all of a sudden and have to keep being the asshats. Media even more so than random ecelebs.

Though media is already slowly starting to flip. Current narrative went from hate and fear mongering down to simple fear mongering. Soon they'll stop even that and hope no one remembers the kind of shit they pulled.

More people should throw out their TVs and stick with internet. Maybe then some change in the media landscape can happen.

The nerve.

I get that you can be irrational with meds pumping in your body, but still, attacking his own audience -and his wife- for "voting according to their principles" is a special kind of dumbfuckery. He deserved every insult he got for that.
Fuck, I'm not american, would have probably voted Trump if I were, and I have nothing against people voting third party, they have their reasons for that. What part of "don't insult voters" do you not understand ?

Yeah, tell me about textbook fascism, fascist

Uh-uh so I guess you will act if anybody says "Fuck Trump supporters" eh ? Of course you won't, you don't support only "hateful rhetorics" and you happen to define them.

Still working the salt out of their vaginas, day 3 edition.

archive: archive.is/awW14
original link: 9www.alternet.org/election-2016/misogyny-apocalypse-turns-out-being-white-and-male-counts-more-intelligence-grace-or

>tfw checking city's subplebbit out of boredom

"At first, I thought it was sand." the researcher said, "But on closer inspection it became evident, the rough grains were salt. Salt spontaneously crystallizing out of a super-saturated solution, flowing in cascades out of the folds and down their legs. I have never seen anything like this and have not found any records of an occurrence in that magnitude."

Tell him you're black and get offended.

Story seems fake because lefties dont have enough self awareness to realise that they fuck up everything.

they always think attacking half of their clientele is perfectly okay and then act surprised when half of their revenue disappears.

infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/

incident 1.

(Armenio posted an instagram supporting Trump)

incident 2.

incident 3.
> Meanwhile, at a school in Stafford, Texas, an 11-year-old boy was violently attacked after telling classmates he voted for Donald Trump in the school’s mock election, leaving him having to use crutches.

(to be fair, Liberals can't distinguish fantasy vs reality)

incident 4.

(that'll teach her of thinking about turning 18 one day so she can vote!)

Democrats aren't going to learn shit. They're going to go even more radical left and alienate the last of their level-headed democrats because feminists and SJWs have essentially taken control of the party.

by all accounts, it looks like this is the case. From the second they've lost, they've doubled down on every bad political philosophy that led to the Shilldog losing.

How ironic will it be that "the party of reason" could be the ones to lead American politics down its darkest path.

This email is bullshit and not worthy of a ceo. He probably doesn't have a real hr department who could have told him tl rephrase it to remove direct allusion to politic in it.

If he has to terminate an employee this email could come back to bite him in the ass if the employee sue for wrongful termination even though I think political affiliation is not covered in the US.

Fucking millenial 'ceo' doesn't think before he acts, as always.

Mark Chabinsky Cuban also said that anyone voting for Trump will be blacklisted personally by him and that they will never get a job in the US and (((Tim Wise))) went on a full on, "you don't own nothing goyim" tirade about a month ago when they were certain that Hilldawg was going to win.
I'm still waiting for Miley to move to Canada like she promised.

What's going to happen if there's a schism in the Democrats and you end up with two parties with half the support? You'd have a republican president in every election until either the Republicans disintegrate in a similar fashion or the Democrats get their shit back together. Could America even deal with a four to five party system?

I honestly haven't a clue. But in the long run, it is probably what's best for the country. Establishing the groundwork for viable third, fourth, fifth parties, you get less of black-and-white, less radicalization, less of this insanity.

She already backed off that with "Imma stay and fight" video

Goddamnit, I liked that fucker's music.

God, this crap got me harder today for some reason. I mean the whole "I learned today that America has more racists, sexist and homophobic than I thought"

You can't go on about needing to "come together" and #healing while saying this shit. Society needs to stop allowing them to get away without public humiliation, because by combining these blanket condemnations with "healing" these people are literally saying something to the effect of "I should be allowed to play the race card on half the country if it makes myself feel better"

Leftist were all about healing and coming together when they thought they were winning.

Watch the replay of the Hillary election room if you arr looking to fap, it is godly.

This reminds me of Caligula.

He got sick and seemed like he was going to die, then a bunch of senators started virtue signalling about how they should be the ones to die instead of Caligula (he was extremely popular before his sickness) and begged the gods to take them instead.

To everyone's surprise, Caligula recovered, and the first thing he did was go to the senators who had been virtue signalling and forced them to commit suicide, because they had promised and apparently the gods held up their end of the bargain.

What a fun guy he was.

No one likes sycophants.

Does anyone have the image of the districts that voted blue with the caption that goes: imagine if the people that voted against you all lived here in these small areas or something like that.

Not to belittle your suffering, but we did provide advice. Exercise, therapy, meds, that Slate Star Codex article etc. Lasting improvement requires continuous effort.

FOR THE LAST TIME
IT'S A FUCKING MEME
EVERY ELECTION PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY'LL MOVE TO CANADA IF SOMEONE THEY DON'T LIKE WIN
YET THEY NEVER FUCKING DO
IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR FUCKING DECADES
MORE CANADIANS MOVED TO THE STATES DURING THE BUSH ERA THAN AMERICANS TO CANADA
IT'S GONNA BE LIKE THAT AGAIN WITH TRUMP SINCE HE'S ACTUALLY CONCERNED ABOUT CREATING JOB WHEN TRUDEAU ISN'T
GET READY FOR MORE SYRUP SUCKERS IN FREEDOMLAND
AT LEAST YOU'LL BE GETTING THE ONES THAT KNOW TRADE WORK

FUCK

Rage some more. maybe we're all lucky and you get a stroke.

Talking about Bill?

that's some fanfic writing right there

"One day I'll be president" she thought as her husband kept riding the lolita express

You know exactly who he's referring to.

Sensitive Joss does seem to be mad he won't see Ruffalo's dick.

Bob is the incarnation of stupid is as stupid does
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/797125230661668864

I'm just tired of it, all those shitty lefty celebrities putting Canada on a pedestal whenever something they don't like happens and abandoning any pride in their country. It fucking makes me sick, just come up here to canada already and realize the fucking mistake you've made. Hate you're government all you want but fucking love your country.

archive nigga

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/797111995522838528

I tried fixing Sargon's picture, but it turns out adams apples are hard to shop.

archive.is/u93va

I thought Bob was the incarnation of stupid sees, stupid eats.

Retarded birds flock together

Did Tim Wise meltdown? He was so sure trump was going to lose.

AAAAAAAAAAAAALIBABA!!!

Yeah, just kidding

I like to defend lewd japanese games, but I find most of them very boring to play.

I wish they made a game in which you are a fashion producer, then you have to hire the models and help them dress off and on during the fashion show, in the backstage.

Just drag the clothes out of their bodies, and then pick the right clothes to put in. Following a target look for each model you have to match.

I was trying to find the Rachel Maddow meltdown but all I got was garbage.

He is also another grossly overweight liberal whining about insurance

archive.fo/k8SM7

*teleports behind you*
*psh, nothing personel, goyim*
*impales you with a fully charged rasengan*

you got a link to that?

I know what you mean. The last lewd game that I enjoyed playing was Sengoku Rance. That game was so fun that I didn't give a shit about the lewd parts.

It's self-inflicted, Blob you fat fuck.

I was hoping for some bitch tears before he doubled down, but the man sure is committed to hating white people.

Thank you america for electing our PC president.

there are few things more pathetic than people who've made their career on being given the freedom to say and make whatever art they choose to… being firmly aligned with the team that wants to ban anything that's considered offensive in Current Year.

I used to follow Kumail on twitter but I noticed quickly he was just a another run of the mill listen and believe tard parroting the latest progressive talking point.

And I thought Whedon was chased off twitter? Did he return just to make more public atonements for previous sins?

How can i forget.
Hi

I've been told he walked those comments back, but I've never really seen proof of that. In the end, one guy talked shit about videogames on twitter, and the other candidate actually pushed legislation against them.

Actions and words, and all that. Still don't like it though.

He found his testicles again and reactivated before giving them back to his walrus fans.

He came back to twitter to keep trump from getting elected. As you saw, it didn't work.

twitter.com/joss/status/797121341946142720
archive.is/KrIE1

ALRIGHT, WHO LEFT THE GAMERGATE TIME MACHINE UNGUARDED?

Remember to spread this video to anyone acting stunned as to why Trump happened.

She is still paying them (and protesters). The old rag won't let go.

I don't think he will be so don't worry about not seeing you're Wiener Sensitive Joss.

As old as the "I'm a reporter who accidentally says honest stuff" joke gets, he's still pretty funny.

Oops

So it was you!

What did you do?!

At least the Gamergate Dream Machine is still safe.

This is awesome.

He's pretty right, but I wary of him because "Satirical Political Commentator" means shit to me after the elections, Milo said to multiple times though, no one bothered to listen breitbart.com/social-justice/2016/03/21/how-to-beat-me-spoiler-you-wont/

They're banking on replacing older democrats with a new generation that grew up in a SJW-controlled media and went to universities where SJW theology is mandatory.

I call bullshit on that. It's too perfect to be real. Is anyone near Stanford who can get a copy of the actual yearbook from the library and take a picture?

good video

As someone who is currently attending a state U in the USA, I agree.

Is this how the right felt once NeoCons took over?

Been looking at before and afters from the Trump elect and I can't help but feel incredibly smug.

As much as I hate plebbit I hate it more when fags try talk about KiA now. Every day it's a different narrative of cherrypicked comments and threads to push their view of how the subreddit is overall. Redditors are retarded but remember that reddit isn't one person.

No, it was a stream but it must be recorded somewhere.

Probably. The Neocons kicked the Paleocons out of the party.

Back to the belltower with you, Quadsimodo.

Well, he's still followed the fucking narrative along with those Late Night show assholes, so good on him for his self-awareness, but amazing how the cunts are crying and following the new one by Soros by telling the people to "keep fighting the good fight" and wew lad, good job using Franklin Roosevelt as a great counter-example to Trump, also
He might have left, but he was willing to be controlled opposition, so fuck him.

Everything I see from this guy makes me wish I'd found him earlier. Like that user said, his schtick is old, but schticks only get to be old if they're good.

Guy is great, but he could be the next Colbert or British CURRENT YEAR guy for all that, checking his twitter, same old schtick that Jon Leibowitz and Colbert did years back.

twitter.com/JonathanPieNews/with_replies

Quad Hitler, I knew it was you!

==TRUMP IS MAKING EUROPE GREAT AGAIN TTIP IS KILL
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/eu-accepts-ttip-deal-dead-due-trump-presidency/

I took the keys out of it though.

The neo-aristocrats say everything bad is Hitler. What did the original aristocrats had instead of Hitler to use? Literally the devil?

Good. Now kicking Merkel out in 2017 and D-RAUS-EN after that.

Yep, remember the church and the king had a very close relationship back then.

Isn't even technically in office and he's already the greatest president in decades

This was literally all I wanted out of this.

And now, the rest is a cherry on top.

It's funny how the left activists in Europe worked so hard in protests and shit to stop TTIP and now Trump comes along and just kills it by mere presence.

If that were the case, then it is mainly because gaming would have gotten so bad that anons simply lose interest with that form of entertainment. It's not a moderation problem, people complain about moderation on Holla Forums for example as much or more than they do on Holla Forums, and they aren't having any problems at the moment.

Look at gaming though. Just in the last few days you have so many devs acting like complete retards, even ones that not too long ago were extremely comfortable with coming here, going on about how they were going to pattern their lives over developing interactive political propaganda. Same with a lot of gaming eCelebs who are bitching about Obamacare despite the fact they are all on private insurance.

And you don't have very many good games coming out or remaining in development. Hell you don't even have very many crappy but fun games to look forward to. It's all shit remakes of older games or overmarketed sacks of shit. Japanese games are faring a little better but even support for those is starting to disintegrate.

I think this is a fairly good signal though that something bad for the industry is on the horizon, though. It might take a long time but if you are tone deaf to your intended audience long enough, that audience goes somewhere else.

Here's a game theory for you guys. Do you think wojak/feels guy become the alt-right meme if Bernie stayed and trump went out?

>socialists always vote wrong
I voted Trump though.

Never would have happened with how he always let BLM take over his rallies.

Are you saying the crash is coming?

Being called an alt-right/literally hitler meme by shitty journalists and get hashtags like #savethefeels and artist trying to "reclaim" the meme

That was probably the second biggest problem I had with Bernie (first being "free" college…bullshit, that's going to be coming out of my soon-to-be-raised taxes, I guarantee it). He had no spine and that was the first major indicator. I mean, I get it, man, you were a big campaigner for civil rights when those were actually a pressing issue. Good for you. But that doesn't mean you have to roll over and take it when some fat black bitch comes to steal your microphone. Grow a goddamned backbone.

I want them to try, if only because of how fucking easily that shit will get slapped down.

Here is the one for GGHQ

Shill
GGRevolt
Ralph Shill
Remove Holla Forums and the alt right from GG
MUH PURGE

you forgot something

After all this, I think I'm taking a break, finally, from Holla Forums, from Twitter shitposting, from redpilling people I don't know on facebook, and everything. I worked hard, I think I deserve some time for myself.

Any good games out? I like platformers and RPGs the most.

Did you play Underrail or Serpent in the Staglands? I recommend both.

Not yet, Serpents of the Staglands had my interest for a while.

It's been a long time since I played an RPG I really like.

Kings and Tyrants? Before WW1, not only was the US not a major world power, all of those world powers were the "Old World". To us back then, the biggest threats we could imagine must have been the bad governments from history that we despised and we were proud to have escaped from. Racist genocide and end of the world scenarios weren't the icebergs that everyone is scared into looking out for nowadays.

Nah what she means is that she isn't as strong as the woman you can see in the upper right of the pic

Well, even sumerian writings are full of end of the world scenarios. Cultures always been afraid of everything going to shit if they didn't follow some heterodoxy.

Underrail is very good, until the last part.

The Dark Caverns aren't so bad, but yeah it was different than the rest of the game.

It felt rushed but didn't darken the game too much for me.

And yet looking at his plan for his 100 first days, he's planning to do more than any of the chucklefucks who've sat in that chair for the last 30 years.
The lobbying changes alone are a massive game changer.

I want to revive an idea/discussion I had before the election but didn't push for since I was expecting Trump to lose.

What about starting a watchdog effort / deepfreeze-style catalog for game companies sending political messages (and/or political discrimination) through their fan channels?

And when I say "messages", I'm not referring to "take messages out of my games". I mean ordinary internet messages. Overt. Undisguised. Messages that directly refer to real policy positions and real elections, the developer's opinions delivered to fans.

There's this implicit undertone of "if you love the developer, then you must be eager to hear them declare their politics" as well as "since you want to feel welcome interacting with this fan channel, we're going to use that as a cudgel into tolerating our political messages"

Let me know what you think. I realize maybe it isn't a big enough annoyance yet to matter.

Bioware literally doesn't give a flying fuck anymore.

that's sexist

It wasn't so much fear of the devil as it was them fighting each other over who's the better Christian and with whom God would agree.

Remember, the thing Christians have always hated the most is other Christians.

We've come such a long way.

Might as well fuck with everyone with a public political view. You can be as specific as you want, but I think there won't be an end to cherry picking that kind of information. If you mean as in forcibly dragging their audience into such views and positions via banning or blocking, then you might have something to work with.

Is that guy a nigger, or sandnigger? Because of he is a sandnigger what the fuck is he complaining about? His people didn't get enslaved and shit.

He is just a dirty sandhuman that leaves his own fucked up country (because his people are shit) to join a new and better one. He behaves like a dickhead there and then wonders why people don't like him.

Also if that guy works for EA, why hasn't he been fired yet? I thought people get fired for wrong opinions all the time.

That asshole is definitely on my mind here. However for this discussion I'm proposing we draw the line carefully around the words "fan channel". Those tweets aren't tagged with mass effect related tags (although maybe they are inside a mass effect reply chain).

However, this proposal would have an effect on this kind of tweeting. It puts a burden on developers to juggle the difference between their fan channels and their individual social media life, perhaps making them second guess why they are using their games for political reach in the first place.

That was awesome

He's Indian, so neither. Just call him a currynigger. At worst his family could have been low on the caste system, but generally the lighter skinned guys were higher up so I doubt that.

He's a poo.

Like devdex? Revolt tried it, didn't get past the conceptual stage, they got stuck at the database design step if I recall well.

Repeating the jist of my other reply to you:

It would only concern "fan channels", not their social media accounts as a whole. Places were fans aren't going to find political messages. they just wanted to talk about vidya games

The phrase "Might as well fuck with everyone with a public political view." sounds like a strong counterargument, but it's not really any different than "might as well fuck with everyone who has friends / business networking". As a watchdog-style action, you aren't trying to define what's banned and what's not. You are just giving the public a catalog of political behavior and let them draw their own conclusions.

sandniggers, curryniggers, snowniggers and regular niggers… There are so many of them its hard to tell them apart.

Never heard of it.

It was a while ago, i think around a year or more.

So, is it worth emailing them and (based on the target) asking/demanding they stick to the vote?

I'm damn sure Ombongo could threaten two or three of them into going rogue. Or would (((they))) rather sabotge Trump in office than risk a civil war that'd galvanize the country even more.

Top kek, as they say

twitter.com/stillgray/status/797176296870584320
archive.is/YeOQu

archive.is/N0qj7

Enough salt let's have some rage

30 all time NES games ranked by giant tits are loli schrier.

I wouldn't worry too much about this, and the guy in the article was misquoted and they published it anyway even though it was not real.

I personally destroyed devdex project and went full damnatio memoriae on their asses so it's not surprising that many people haven't heard of it.

I thought it had some good bais at first but it is a big endeavour prone to many hiccups. My problem was the scope, too big and too easy to start on a slippery slope and just end up having every dev there.

When is video game journalism going to be handled by people that actually know what the fuck they are talking about?

I have no idea what the fuck fan channels are nor do I care, but if you see it as a problem that can persist, might as well start now. I thought you were going to list up individuals with aggressive political behavior, but since that isn't the case, I have absolutely zero clue as to what you're getting at.

Can I get an example of a fan channel gone political? I really have no idea what that is because I have little to no dedication to any particular developer or company.

I only got this far in the list and already my head is aching from the sheer rage-induced blood pressure this faggot caused.

He's clickbaiting obviously, don't let it go to your head.

Hey anons, if you want to put your autism to good use, we have a thread for starting to take Europe back from the commies. Drop by if you want to help out: >>>Holla Forums8181587

He also didn't say shit about the game ending after three stages because that's what happens on the easiest difficulty, so I'm pretty fucking sure that he didn't even get that far.

What you're doing right now, Blob Shitman.

The sad thing is that isn't even an obscure title. Wizardry has been a staple of the RPG genre for quite a long time. Even today people still remember quite extensively.

This image.

Like I said, I realize maybe it isn't a big enough annoyance yet to matter. That was a "fan channel" (developers using the mass effect tags), but of course it didn't "go political" besides that tweet.

With this salty election though, what's the probability developers might start using their political reach more often? Other channels (besides social media) might be using their mailing lists, in-game messages, or whatever.

Just bringing back an old tweet.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944
archive.is/qZ0Lk

accept the results of the election
attempt to speak to the other side to find out why half of the country hates you
☑subvert democracy

This is obviously being manipulated by someone, the average libtard isn't smart enough to think of this.

It might be just a 2016 thing, but do take notes. If they start rolling into foreign politics and try influencing those on a regular basis, it might be an actual problem worth looking into.

washingtonexaminer.com/conservatives-social-media-diet-more-balanced-than-liberals/article/2563244
archive.is/DuiW9
Funny that.

so basically nothing will happen

Or they're desperate enough to actually bother opening up a civics book and reading it.

They can hope all they want but it will never happen, the ramifications would be too dire. They lost, they should accept it.

Was mentioned in a GG thread, probably spread from there.

You forget, it's fine when their side does it. These past two years have been nothing but ramming that lesson down our throats.

A lot of gamers on Holla Forums also like western games, and most of the western games have gone/are going to pot because of ideology and narrative spinning infiltrating companies. On top of that the games are just shit.

I've pretty much stopped buying western games altogether. I have Uncharted 4, but that's because I got it with the PS4. It's the most barebones piece of shit cover shooter wrapped in a (very) pretty package. I won't lie. The vistas are gorgeous. But in the end it's just a platformer with some of the shittiest cover shooting mechanics I've ever seen.

I'd rather play the new Tomb Raider. I could have fun with the bow in that at least.

Liberals never think there are consequences to their actions. The EC going against the election would spark something I don't even want to think about.

Oh, and there are laws in certain states about faithless electors.

That better be true in my state because there's one in particular who I know will at least attempt to go against the grain.

Fuck you faggot. Your kind taint the word diabetes. Type 1 diabetic here.

There was once a time where Type 2 diabetes was only for old people.

A neocon managed to do in 2 days what hordes of socialists didn't manage to do in years. That's beautiful.

twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/797188426927902720

It's basically a slap on the wrist. Won't save the electors from a lynching though. Since the electors are chosen by the winning party I sincerely doubt 20 will be stupid enough to fuck their own party over and pick Hillary. Some Democrat electors have even announced they'll vote Trump if the Republicans go faithless.

Looks like they cant stop believing in a lie

But how can they vote Hillary in if she fucking conceded?

It will be funny if this talk forces them to take a closer look at frauds… Hilary's legacy will be even worse.

Why aren't there something like deepfreeze for normal journalism?

Conceding isn't legally binding.

Fuck these niggers.

So you can concede and then just come back like nothing happened?
That's retarded.

I can't even get mad at literal change.org pasta

1. It would take a shitton more effort.
2. DF is still being worked on.

Before the election, I joked about doing a SJW parody consisting of "white people tweeting that they are giving up their vote for some vaguely defined virtue signaling" and some of you shat on it. Turns out real white liberals almost started to say this anyway.

They already ignored the massive list of crimes and other shady shit she was involved in (or pin those on trump). They will never look closer and they might even encourage it because its their side.

If DF ever does become big enough to influence supposed "professionals" you can bet your ass they'll have some semblance of integrity and honesty.

LOVING EVERY LAUGH

She was only kidding and not serious. Haha you was trolled by a strong womyn. This is what they will claim.

At this point, they should make a list of who ISN'T worth watching for all the reasons we have come up against. It will be a small list.

Try adding "Controversies" sections to the Infogalactic pages for media orgs

I am retarded, who IS*

>When isvideo game journalism going to be handled by people that actually know what the fuck they are talking about?
It's a lot of morons and corruption all the way down, and all the way up the spiral.
What linked to.

Going against the party line would end the carreer of the elector and also undermine the democracy. There is absolutely no chance this will happen. The leftards can hope though, more salt to harvest on december 19th for us.

There's always that Prophecy about Trump being a time traveler.

I don't understand the difference between "the popular vote" and voting that went down on tuesday.

Explain this to an ignorant third-worlder.

The voting that went down on Tuesday was what determined the popular vote. The popular vote is basically "this faggot is the most-voted for candidate."
The popular vote is not electoral college vote, and that's what determines the Presidency.

I wan 2 fug ouya tan

Us democracy is indirect, people vote for people to vote for them in the electoral college. That means, while a candidate can have more people's vote, those votes are in places that don't grant many EC votes which mean they are worth less.

Also the EC has no obligation to respect their pledges but breaking it has consequences for their careers and also sometimes criminal charges.

To add to this, if popular vote was the presidential vote, Jew York, Washington, and Commiefornia would be representing the entire US with complete disregard to anyone in the middle.

Don't you get enough aneurysms by reading Holla Forums already?

Popular vote = the entire population of the US

We have a system where for every x amount of people in a state, they get y amount of representatives. The representatives are the ones that vote to represent their state. They're saying that because the majority of the public voted for Clinton, she should have won, but the representative vote is to ensure all states/districts can have as much say as the big cities.

Generally, smaller areas = republican, while bigger areas and cities = democrats. That's why there are so many SJW's in cities. It spreads like cancer.

Due to how the electoral works, it is possible for the majority of votes to be in favor of one guy, but the electoral votes (first to 217 or whatever) went to the other guy.

However, Clinton did not get the popular vote. At all.

Basically, the candidate that wins plurality (most votes) in each state gains all the state's votes, that is, electors. Those electors then do the actual voting. Popular vote is just the percentage of voters in the whole country. It's ridiculous to even argue about popular vote, since the election system can affect it.

Also the turn out was around 50% the popular vote metric means nothing, just something sore losers can hang to.

It happened with Al Gore, it'll happen again because
and they'll bitch and moan about it for four to eight years. Again.

Speaking of voter turnout. While it is anecdotal, but some anons here did report they've seen more people when they voted, while some MSM reports that ohwowguize, there was lower turnout this time around but Clinton also won the popular vote tho! It's near the end of 2016, and the chances of hearing actual truth is higher from some random user on the internet than some fuckface newspeak talking head. I know that has been true for a while, but current year+1 has been the starkest contrast I've seen yet. What a ride.

Why didn't they change it when they were in power? besides, even if I believe in mayority rule, you are going against most of the country so a few cities rule all over the whole states.

Ko Takeuchi re-retweeted his Vivian James art 20 minutes ago.
The salt is too much. I fucking love it.

A Vice reporter tried to criticize Lena Dunham.

''You will never

guess

what

happened''

twitter.com/mtracey/status/797128757408567296
twitter.com/mtracey/status/797132257383354368
twitter.com/mtracey/status/797134094014541824

Then the obvious solution is to unfollow if Vivian James bothers him so much. There's a whole bunch of other artists, many of whom haven't drawn anything related to Vivian James.

Oh yeah, this is also Dunham during Halloween. Yeah.

archive.is/IBfdW
archive.is/3uAsL
archive.is/ESSqx

Vice a shithole. No surprises here.

Here's a steam key for Tomb Raider IV

L?KY8-H7CEB-?KEZ?

? = The roman numeral for 5, to discourage bots

He's a contributing writer, as in he's not writing under their editorial board. He's a freelancer whose work they publish(well they used to) from time to time.
As an aside, I like Tracey, he's pretty level headed despite being rather left leaning.

I hope Ko keeps retweeting the daughteru just to trigger this faggot.

Thanks for posting the key. Just claimed it on my account.

I just saw CGP Grey's video on Electoral College.

He makes a fair point in saying EC doesn't fully solve the problem it claims to solve. It should be improved on, but certainly US shouldn't adopt popular vote.

In my country, we are fully democratic, direct vote, single all powerful state, over a huge land mass and variety of cultures (Brazil), and it has a lot of drawbacks.

It doesn't really become a case of few cities ruling over the country, as the votes of people from far states still are sought after and decides elections (due to our demographics being 'mostly rural', I think).

But it is a lot harder to detect fraud, since fraud anywhere in this huge country would flip the results and nobody would be any wiser.

And having a centralized government and laws sucks a lot, we always get one rule for the whole country in a lot of subjects, regardless of if it works or not .

It's over. America is dead.

Trump is going to personally shoot and kill every cancer patient, stomp every tranny and send all the homofags to extermination camps.

Why did this happen? All hope is lost, it's time to #ClosetTheGays

What does viv and gg have to do with the republicans winning the elections anyway?

don't you know gamergate rigged the election?

Well the electoral campaigns were a point for point repeat of GG.

But gays are better if they are open. How can you fuck their asses and mouths if they are clossed?

dubs checked

Oh dear god he might unfollow! What will happen if he does that?! Oh wait, is he a client directly paying for a specific commission or an art director that is supervising the artist or something? Because otherwise all I can think of when it comes to the consequences of him unfollowing is absolutely fucking nothing.

Thanks for the explanation of popular vote, friends. It still seems a bit alien and confusing to me, but mostly because in my country, there's no EC. It's just who gets the most votes wins.

Did he unretweet it?

Gotta love SJWeebs

Go big with this one.

Fag.

Meme magic

Has Trump winning given #OperationMoe a shot in the arm?

That Comet Ping Pong shit Holla Forums is investigating is spooky

get cancer for posting that pic.

link

he is saying "please, I'm triggered right now"

real answer: Trump is seen as the "#GG candidate" (or at least anti-PC one), basically. It might be worth debating that though.

Trump winning has shot everything in both arms and legs.

Really sick and perverted shit, had a hard time sleeping yesterday.

Yeah, he did. That's too bad.

You better run now before he puts you in chains and forces you to work in the coal mines

>>>Holla Forums8203720

8ch.net/pol/res/8198272.html

Oh well, disregard my post. This is the kind of spooky shit from true detective season 1.

I… don't want to know.

y-you too

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Censorship Real
Hahahaha Shitlord Just Walk Away From The Keyboard
Like Pissbaby Close Your Mouth Haha

There's no point in running, we're all as good as dead. Once he makes anime real, birthrates will plummet all over the world and humanity will go extinct.

kek, non-whites confirmed for non-human I guess.

Damn nigga you dumb.

Everything is fine.

Capitalist then?

I have no idea how your american politic terms work.

She did actually get the overall popular vote. More people overall voted for her than for Trump.

And this is exactly the situation the electoral college was designed to prevent, I believe. Look at the map you posted: right about half of the U.S. population lives in those blue counties. Leaving half of the fucking decision of the country's leadership to less than 5% of the fucking landmass is completely goddamned idiotic, especially given how it's been shown recently that they live entirely up their own asses.

Yeah, capitalist is fine. The neocons are globalists and are the ones constantly trying to get us into foreign conflicts like Bush/McCain do.

In fairness to Al Gore he won Florida, Yeb just rigged that shit for his brother.

So is this a pedophile ring based out of a pizza parlor? Somehow working with the democratic party?

God fucking dammit I'm getting Killer7 flashbacks.

It has not been proven, I'm not sure if it's even investigated but I hope it does since there seems to be weird ties to the Clinton Foundation and Clintons and Podesta at least. And the weird denial via 'HAHA IT'S JUST PERFORMANCE ART WE WERE JUST PRETENDING TO BE EDGY MOLOCH WORSHIPPERS!'. Honestly it might just be too fucked up and weird for most people to even think about it. I mean I've read some MK Ultra stories for shits and giggles, and I don't doubt there are some seriously fucked up shit that went and goes on in the fucked up circle of global elites and CIA level fuckery. But it's still horrid if even 1/10 of that spirit cooking shenanigans is true.

Got any links to those MKUltra stories?

Is it just me or is this exactly like that shit they dug up on true detective? Weird moloch worship, sex with kids and exchange of cp?

Not at the moment no, and it's been awhile, nothing super obscure from what I remember. EG MK Ultra\Monarch Slaves\ Marylin Monroe was prime example of the Presidential Model etc.

Here's the fucked up thing aside from the allegation of child abuse pedo ring. Some of the concept of what you mentioned is not unheard of, as a form of contract \ blackmail in some parts of the world. It can range from something semi benign to say we were both businessmen sealing a deal. We both go to a bar and get drunk to celebrate, maybe both of us get raucus so it simultaneously builds a type of trust and dirt for leverage.

Except in the fucked up to 11 level (LOL WE'RE JUST PRETENDING THO REALLY) it involves abuse of 3dpd kids instead of getting drunk at a bar.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

he posted her adress on twitter.

Her address was already in the public domain via state documents. It's something to bring up with NY state, but not the reporter.

I am suddenly reminded of the complete lack of outrage when all NY state gun owners' home addresses were posted.

Oh yeah, that time at least one person had to relocate because her stalker ex used it to find her and try to make her life hell again.

A reporter should not post a persons adres, not even when it is public.

Psst! Donald J Trump's new address in the next year will be 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C.!

:^)

time to order pizzas and dragon dildos

Just let it happen.

Peter Thiel is helping to choose Trump's new presidential team. This has been one wild ride.

archive.is/skPhg#selection-1765.0-1765.374

I know this is near impossible, but imagine if in our reality Trump's press secretary is Hulk Hogan.

Memes have changed. It's no longer about fun, shitposting or lols. It's an endless series of proxy ideas, fought by autists and interns. Memes, and there consumption of truth, have become a well-oiled machine. Memes have changed. Users with profiles use website stamped memes. Upvotes inside their accounts enhance and regulate their posting. Information control. Emotion control. Meme control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Memes have changed. The age of information has become the age of memes. And he who controls the Memes controls history. Memes have changed. When the internet is under total control, memes… become routine.

durr I dun fucked up the previous reply.
I was going to say just you might want to avoid Comet Ping Pong pizza for now, at least until the Flowers By Irene work van has stopped parking nearby there all the damn time.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/382245828737245185

THIS MAN IS PLAYING 12D CHESS

Oh yeah, how is the faggot that originally made pepe taking shillary's defeat and losing control of pepe for ever?

When in doubt, redefine and revise history.

Every day i question if the man is a time traveler, its insane

His reaction is probably this.

Naw he lost cus Bill pissed off the cuban community with Elian Gonzales

I don't know who the fuck Huma is. Is this the same Weiner that texted dick pics to some girl?

Huma is Hillary's aide.

ELIAAAAAAAAN

Nyotengu never ceases to make my dick diamonds

No they found a bunch of dumped votes for Gore later. He won Florida.

holy shit
did the left was slaped awake when trump won?

Huma is Hillary's top aide and according to Hillary, would have been secretary of state had she been voted president, she also has connections to the muslim brotherhood.

Same Weiner. Huma is Hillary's "aide" and Weiner's wife yes, but she's a lot more than that title implies. She's a close confidante and basically Hillary's right hand woman, Hillary even refers to her as her other daughter a lot.

Until the email scandal kept rising up from the grave to dog the crooked clintons. IIRC after it really broke the containment hilldawg barely referred to her as "a staffer".

We really dodged a bullet by electing Trump. If Hillary had won, we would have turned into western Europe and been put on an inevitable road towards WWIII or civil war.

Don't recognize this cuck

Yeah, these people can fuck right off. They're the same type that would be saying how Islam is a religion of peace after letting in some religious nut to kill me for sucking dick.

Both of those are WRPGs though

That's the point.

HAPPY belated B-DAY GUISE!!!
xarti.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Belated-2nd-Birthday-GG-645248637

>If Hillary had won, we would have turned into western Europe and been put on an inevitable road towards WWIII or civil war.
Or both at the same time.

Hes the one who did the SK 2 is sexist shit for nintendo

archive.is/RrEpl

because he did not rape a child or rape a woman
because it didnt happen

Maybe they are learning from a Trump victory.

Yep, that's we put someone who does know in charge.

The idea that information on the Internet never fades is completely fucking retarded.

Tons of information is being constantly lost forever.

That alone invalidates the GW's entire reason to exist. Digital information degrades at a natural pace, files get deleted and stop being shared, hardware breaks down, servers are seized and destroyed. You don't need a fucktarded AI in a giant floating fortress guarded by giant robots to delete shit off the Internet.

The fact that Kojima puts so much effort in that fucktarded explanation and Raiden doesn't respond in any meaningful way suggests he actually believes that shit and it's not just intended as the bullshit excuse the GW uses to censor its opponents.

Even Jezebel called the child rape shit was a hoax. I had a couple complete nuts try to tell me that Jezebel had a right-wing bias when I showed them that.

Wasn't this one of the whores invited to Google along with the literally crew and anita

I'm not sure but she does have a link with anita and co

Yea I'm pretty sure she was.

These fucking people.

my god
this is… a commom reaction… from twitter?
trump being elected change the laws of reality

archive.is/yvuV8
Doritos Pope talking about coming together or something. First step is getting rid of Kotaku.

This is the first time I've ever seen this sort of thing happen.

Interesting to note.

I'm pretty sure death threats against presidents get you a visit from the secret service.

powerbottom.png

They're just trying to keep the SS busy and spread thin so they can go forward with the real assassination.

Someone connected to ping pong drew this shit.

In the span of less than 3 weeks I lost 3 of my pets and my uncle whom I was caring for died, I still got up every single day despite this.

Spineless wimps.

Word of warning, halfchan is getting DDOSd over this.
Expect shills to be in over-drive after today.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

archive.fo/mo0cH

These people are all broken

These people are truly the worst

What in the honest fuck is this.

This isn't like loli or guro or whatever edgy fetish that gets someone off.

No, these are paintings that someone was inspired to do. The imagery is not only something I want to avoid, it's something that I find unsettling.

I'm worried how deep this hole goes.

The purpose of every medium is to spread propaganda. Failure to do so is not worthwhile use of that medium and needs to be shut down.

nigger ive got a saline drip in my arm, i would be ded

"This week has reminded us that games are the escapism we sometimes need a little bit of."

OK - there's truth in this that people here would agree with, but presenting this statement in this context in such an insufferable, normalfag, politically sensitive good liberal boy way is so fucking ridiculous

And then the rest is just spaghetti "games, uh, help us understand different experiences".

I suppose then that I approve of these speeches if only because when idiots make them the sheer fakeness unintentionally DE-normalizes video games back towards it's earlier and less "ambitious" place in culture.

imblynig
agree

archive.is/XWOBF

everything is pol and no that doesnt make me a nazi

How did you find those? They are quite unsettling.

Quality content she puts out

Not sure how Holla Forums did since I got interested in those threada recently. Ask them.
>>>Holla Forums8203720

it goes really deep, pedophilia and weird fucking rituals are a constant in these circles going way back to england at least, it infests upper echelons of the "establishment". read up on boys town thatll send you down a rabbit hole with hundreds of other examples.

Just like her piece about Animal Crossing after Trumps victory. She just grab whatever game she likes and then writes fanfiction over it and call it a day

archive.is/kYnRZ

Just saw the US Secret Service interviewed on CNN. They've confirmed that they're serious about investigating death threats to Trump, even giving Twitter a special mention.

TIME TO GIVE THE LAW A HELPING HAND, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

isn't this undisclosed advertising?

archive.is/Am2KB

did you forget to archive the polygon page?

oops, forgot to post link actually

archive.is/gytxq

twitter.com/fullbright/status/797241006982737921

No, you're doing it in the hopes that they'll buy Tacoma, Steve. Don't fucking lie to us.

It's easy to virtue signal with something that doesn't make you any more money to begin with.

It's only undisclosed advertising if Polygon is being paid for it (including with affiliate links). If they're just reporting on deals/ads without being paid it isn't.

I think sensitive joss whedon is part of the comet ping pong pizza shit

archive.is/SeLJ1

good bey Chris Chan ;_;7

they could be paying to make these sort of reports, like "oh look what nice deals I've just stumbled upon dear readers!" but then again there's no way to actually verify this

Well it says it's an ad right there. I don't know what's going on that somehow an ad is the main content of a games media site but there you are.

My friend is cool with disney execs

I hear disney blackmailed Joss with his liking of little girls which is why he got shut the fuck down during GG & didn't do shit

So I believe it

new bread is up :DDDD

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

lol, did gone homo hire a tweet bot agency?

It's edgy art and it's obviously meant to be unsettling. I'm pretty sure serious/dark subjects like child abuse are practically cliche. Like the equivalent of Oscar-bait movies or Depression Quest or Gone Home, where you tackle a serious topic to lend seriousness to your work.

more