FBI Attempting Damage Control on Steele Dossier Narrative

FBI has second dossier on possible Trump-Russia collusion

Among other things, both documents allege Donald Trump was compromised during a 2013 trip to Moscow that involved lewd acts in a five-star hotel. Pissgate 2.0

Just more attempts to control the narrative. I would think that we would have heard about this much sooner if there was any veracity behind it, since it would give the original dossier written by Steele more fuel for the establishment to push back against Trump. It all feels like a desperate attempt to give Democrats another tool to hold back the inevitable investigation that's coming with the FISA memo getting pushed into the public eye, especially considering that this memo was received by the FBI at the exact same time and says the exact same things with the exact same lack of verifiable evidence. It just seems like a (((coincidence))), if you ask me.

So basically, what the fucking FBI of all people is taking seriously, is some shitposting from 4chan?

Maybe it's a ruse?

It certainty appears they are attempting to muddy the waters as much as possible.

>Among other things, both documents allege Donald Trump was compromised during a 2013 trip to Moscow that involved lewd acts in a five-star hotel. Pissgate 2.0

I seriously just think it's another tool to control the narrative. I mean, if this was corroboration for the Steel Dossier from an independent source, why was it not mentioned until now? They even acknowledged that this document is also unverifiable, but they 'took an aspect of it seriously', just like the original Steele Dossier.

Might it be possible they also referenced this in the FISA request? Two entirely unverifiable documents, handed to them at the exact same time, stating the same unproven allegations almost to a tee… One comes from a research opposition firm paid for by Clinton and the Democrats, and another comes from a journalist who has ties to the Clintons from back in the 90's. Again, this seems like too much of a coincidence to simply be another piece of the puzzle just magically appearing.

Also, sorry for the greentext formatting. (((The Guardian))) writes articles like 12-year old Redditors. One-sentence "paragraphs".

Is this the (((counter memo))) demokikes wanted to release? And as they couldn't release it legally, they're going to leak it through the usual suspects?

No, the counter-memo was Adam Schiff and other Democrats saying "Nuh-uh! Your memo is stupid and full of lies, and we'll write OUR memo to make yours look bad!" It was written purely in opposition to Nunes' memo in an attempt to slow down the pendulum's descent.

This memo is being touted as "corroboration" of the pissgate dossier. Despite having been submitted to the FBI back in 2016, this is literally the first I've heard of it at all.

Its too late. It was always to late.
But bump to get under this.

It's an interesting psyop, though. We must counter-meme. Possible examples:

#BimboMemo
#FakeMemo
#WeWuzMemos2AndSheeeit

Chegged.

>(((independent journalist)))

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

It doesn't matter. The Fake News will lie about it. They are always liars. it's a memo, so they both have memos. It's like North Korea. They have a button, we have a button, they save face, both of us have buttons. Trump showed us how to do this.

We have to call their memo a tiny emasculated wimpy memo that doesn't actually matter.

They know the memes are real. They know they are magic. But they don't know how to understand them. It's fucking hysterical when you consider all the kikery of the past several hundred if not longer revolves around them trying to D&C the goyim away from remembering the memes while trying to wield them using symbols that they do not understand. Meanwhile some autists with nothing to lose devoted a mere decade to clumsily memeing until they figured out how it works. Now the meme weavers have become figurative and literal wizards, and some of them are learning how to actually read the fucking memecode. The book of the dank will be written in your lifetime.

Not in a million years. They don't yet understand what they are up against. The king has returned.

We have to fucking counter.

Perhaps a worthwhile attack would be "When a crazy person writes a letter to the government we don't call that a memo."

This time with more piss stories but from a 9gag user?

It doesn't say there's a second dossier. It says it's the same dossier, but some "journalist" - who apparently doesn't even publish stories (how is that a journo?) believes he confirmed aspects of the dossier. (so? he also believes that gender is both a choice and biological, and can be whatever you want it to be)

Bingo. That "dossier" is a year and a half old, but they never brought it out until after Trump was elected and even then not until they needed a new angle to push their imbleachment meme.

This is just the Democrats fake memo they said they were going to release last week that wouldn't include any classified information; just fluff.

Here's hoping Trump decides to just read the 4 page memo at the State of the Union.

We really don't at this point. Would will but we dont NEED to. The plebs all know its bullshit subconsciously.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice in the flame the oven.

We've wrested something that they never quite controlled but thought they did from their hands. And now that it belongs to us again every move they make, every vow they break, every smile they fake, every claim they stake, we'll be watching them. Can you feel it coming in the air tonight? I can.

Fine, leverage it:

Focus on the memo. The original memo will completely discredit Obama, Hillary, and the Russia investigation, regardless of whatever this new dossier contains.

They have never and will never be able to meme. Meme's must always contain the truth because they channel the truth in the form of art. They are magic. Their bullshit, their lies, requires constant reinforcement and torturing 'chickens' in their backyards.

Even better… Information can never be truly erased this is not just true with digital information, but metaphysically as well So.. which one of you retards has a screencap of the original greentext story that you've forgotten you took hidden away on a harddrive you stopped using?

So it's even less than nothing? That's even worse.

Oh boy, another unbelievable piss fetish fanfic. They're sweating so hard over the real memo release that they're trying to muddy the waters with more idiotic "Muh Russia" fabrications.

They call it a memo instead of dossier this time so they can flood tags related to the actual memo with their made-up horse shit. This angle is so obvious.

Part and parcel.

m-m-maybe if I repeat the same thing over and over dat big meanie DRUUMPF!!!!!!!!!!111 will go away!!

This time surely it will work.

checked

I think they are at the point they will always have another "memo" "proving" Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory. They have a rabid base that believes Trump and Russia are one, and it all hinges on these dossiers and memos. Once they are debunked, then what do they have? Either liberals admit they were wrong, or they keep insisting there's more proof out there. Liberals have spent the last year and a half insisting there's Trump/Russia collusion going on. And it's all hinged on this dossier. And now it's getting debunked. And they have millions of rabid political followers who believed every single word.

What can the Dems do once this is debunked?
This will make them look weak and gullible, and it's an indirect insult to every one of their followers who believed it
They could get away with this if they try and stretch it to say that they "knew" collusion was happening, but that was their best lead
They can keep making new, "bombshell" dossiers that are fake, but every time they get more and more extreme and more difficult to prove, until the whole thing is at a point where it's a giant conspiracy theory that no one can prove or disprove. Then, their followers all settle in and believe Trump/Russia is a thing, no matter what happens, because they still hold on to the believe that there's a magical dossier out there that exists that proves everything they believe right.

Dems and liberals have really fucked themselves over. They have spent all this time hating Trump and pushing Russia, and they never thought about what would happen if they lost that narrative and their "proof" was proven false.

You'll see this whole liberal argument slowly shift from

Well they have the Paul Manafort scandal, which is mostly to do with the Ukraine. However the rubes (who believe themselves to be educated cosmopolitans) who read the NYT and other rags just need to know that people associated with BLIMPFT have unspecified connections to those doity eastern europeans. To be sure, Manafort is a scumbag who's knee deep in with the Rothschilds and (((oligarchs))), but the liberal response is hinged more on prejudice against white europeans than any real interest in reducing actual oppression.

day of the rope is here

Guess comey wouldnt use the words "part and parcel", i assume the fbi lost a really competent and likeable director, what a shame.

But sorry…

Wait!

Wait!

Everyone fucking seen it as ridiculous bullshit and refused to publish it. So then Steele has to bring the memo from the journalists you used to shop it originally in to back up your claim because it's another mirrored copy of a source?

If it were true I think Trump would actually be bragging about the dirty russian hookers he got to piss on his fancy Russian hotel room. That is top notch guys bragging to guys kinda shit.

Dems and liberals are assholes no "dictator" on a larger scale likes them, neither in personal nor in a businessmanner. Since dems and liberals speaking in a more generalizing term are globalists and pragmatics on that scale, so the wiggle room playing them is rather small.
Trump and putin are a pretty good match since putin hopes that culturally the usa and russia have bigger ties and at the same time he assumes he can have a certain influence over him since trump personality wise doesnt like to upset friends, whereas putin in itself is rather kgb style.

I really enjoy the public opinion idiots that measure a president by his private life. In that sense trump is stomping their heads like a dubstep party.

Not going to work, nice try deep state cucks.

From what date is that original gif?

How is this even newsworthy?

They can't even pretend they're not on the same payroll anymore

Faster communication I think made this possible. Couldn’t of done this mailing letters back and forth.

They really do. It’s almost literal as of now. Bet none know even the first thing about the actual country, history, or people. To them Russian is just the bad thing that this mean orange man is. Some fantasy Mordor. Even older hippie lefties would be ashamed of how readily one of these drones would kill Russian babies.

I literally just posted on my local papers FB page linking a primary media source site from last year in regards to Trump financial data that even fucking CNN carried, it was auto deleted by Facebook.

This never happened before so I decided to try something else on sports, went through, no issue. Next I tried to link the Judicial Watch report/letter sent to CA on their overvoting. Auto deleted.

Then posted some random shit about sports again, no problem. Finally I made a post with a link to the White House site of their already handled issues (passed legislation page to the fucking White House)… auto deleted.

Facebook is clearly censoring a massive amount of things which they must have some auto detect set up for and a bunch of sites added to. We need to get on this.

Have you tried posting broken links? ;^) Tell people facebook is deleting valid links. Give them the link with an extra character to break the link and tell them its a broken link because facebook is gay. Now the algorithm can't automatically remove it.

Make a thread about it. I wanted to ask anons too. I just got my old troll twatter account back from being banned many months. Now I hear Nehlen is also unbanned? Did something change up at twatter?

I don't use Twitter so no idea and honestly very rarely use FB but for a few posts every few weeks but the account is, shit, 11 years old now so it's not like it's some random create account they would cite.

They are up to something. Go ahead, any of you, try it. I am positive this is happening to everyone since I use social media so rarely.

I believe you, but I reiterate. You should be able to get around their bot by posting the same links, just break the link. If the bot can't read a link it probably wont censor it. This should tell you. And of course, you should also tell anyone that will listen.

That's why I am posting here as I am sure one of you will pick up on it and do your thing since, in my case at least, it is literally and automatically only zapping certain things and coincidentally all of them were from primary sources as I even used fucking CNN on one occasions just to see. They seem to be censoring very specific content and I really hope anons nail them as they did Reddit and Twitter in the past.

Let me put it his way, you automatically given the alogrithms and logic will go to sleep with a really high probably within the next 10 years.

This shit is to keep the feminazis who refuse to admit they've been worshiping criminals in line.
Like lefty posts on plebbit, if they aren't shariablue bots then holy shit is is scary how delusional people are trying to convince themselves of the (((narrative))).

Why can't trump order a C&D on the FBI?

Because it would play into their hands you fucking dolt.

Aahahha.

Is this the user's piss "dossier" some glorious fag made?
He sent it to some former CIAnigger who then sent it to steele for verification. The media ran with it and user on (((Twitter))) proves he made it up and made fools of the hole deep-state.
Please tell me this is the same steele
he has zero credibility after making public about a Anons shit post been a verified intelligence document

It's a shame that so many normies will read this and believe this second dossier is full of damning evidence and muh umpeachmunt will happen any day now.

Many people live inside that narrative bubble wrap their entire lives in it, even though they have no business in politics in the first place since they feel obligated and empowered by kike media pushing victim status and guilt to stay in power.

My favourite part was where Trump masturbates to hentai in a private theatre with a bunch of prostitutes while screaming about chicken tendies.

Wait what?

How fucking new are you?
user on 4chan sent that dossier to some intelligence service or something. They literally released it to the public as something on par with watergate.