HOUSE VOTES TO RELEASE MEMO HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS LIVE NOW GET THE FUCK IN HERE...

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

HOUSE VOTES TO RELEASE MEMO
HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS
LIVE NOW
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

The House Intelligence Committee voted Monday to release a classified memo to the public detailing alleged abuse by senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials in their investigation of the Trump campaign.
The committee voted on a party line, according to the Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-CA), who gave a press conference after the decision.
President Trump now has five days to object to it. White House lawyer Ty Cobb told Politico in a statement:
“No decision will be made on the release unless and until the Congress, after the required vote, provides it to the White House.
“There it will be subjected to appropriate and serious review before a decision is made. The President strongly favors transparency for the American people and has urged the Executive Branch to cooperate with Congress to the fullest extent appropriate.”
The memo reportedly details — among other things — how senior officials abused FISA to obtain a surveillance warrant on Trump foreign policy campaign adviser Carter Page.

archive.is/3YvhL

Because nobody seems to want to make the second thread, let's keep the high energy bantz coming

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qresearch/thread/114336/
hooktube.com/watch?v=eGslweDOihs
archive.fo/TmPot
twitter.com/officeofmike/status/958414012529733633
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1866
theguardian.com/culture/2018/jan/30/late-night-hosts-state-of-the-union-trump
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42876570
youtube.com/watch?v=L_0WGiREVMw
desuarchive.org/pdfs/thread/4653/
mega.nz/#!kRtFgabR!xrxCPoVmfboWRP-C41bsNloSSlYofRVCCfFlgDBDNA8
archive.org/details/8chSecretDataminingBotnetFiles
github.com/OpenIB/OpenIB/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATFwMO9CebA
youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlFDqcWM4y7FfpiAN3KQ
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/01/30/report-fbi-officials-find-no-inaccuracies-in-controversial-gop-memo-n2441862
twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/958391888289173504?p=v
twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr
archive.is/E7Nh8
archive.is/06Dn8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6107&v=ATFwMO9CebA
twitter.com/HuffPost/status/958543273714470912
politico.com/story/2018/01/31/train-carrying-members-of-congress-hits-truck-380228
patriotortraitor.com/category/traitors/page/2/

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

It's a full moon tonight. Let's see what it brings us.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

HURR DURR DIS ENDANGER MUH NATIONAL SECURITY

t. some stupid cunt

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

All hail χάος!

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

So when does the memo actually come out?

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Supposedly this Saturday.

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Trump will object day 4.99 citing muh national security. He's probably just seeing who he can flush out.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Trump will object day 4.99
why?

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

Trump will read the memo, spoken-word, during State of the Union.

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

Και ολοκαύτωμα στούς εβραίους.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

What the fuck do you mean why? This isn’t reddit.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

4 days
Since when did the government ever do things on a Saturday?

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

surely you have a reasoning for your claim

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

He'll also be looking deadpan into the cameras with a smile on his face.
The real question is what music will be quietly playing in the background?
I vote vid-related but a slower and more gloom and doom voiced version.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

t. increasingly nervous man for the 6 gorillionth time

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

(checked)
I honestly wonder how many of these retarded faggots actually went to a (((psychologist))) or started taking meds because of Trumpian trolling.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Surely you’re literate and not a t_d redditor.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

That I'd like to see. Turning this SOTU into an all-out attack against (((them))).

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Checkin them digits
If I had a nickel for everytime someone said "Trump won't __" I'd be at least half as rich as him.

Carson White
Carson White

I don't think he will, I think he wants his hands clean of the whole thing so D's can't go all "muh obstruction." My money is on a release after the five day veto period.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Since when did the government ever do things on a Saturday?

since "mass media news cycle" became a thing.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Morning Joe is experiencing frustrations

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

My favorite thing about this secret memo: Democrats telling us what it contains without having read it

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

Amazing how he seems to know the entire memo is full of lies when he himself has not seen the memo. I would almost call it a preemptive attempt at damage control, but they would surely have nothing to fear if the truth actually was on their side. Surely they haven't actually done anything wrong and thus have nothing to fear from a "fake" memo being made public.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Left: law enforcement should wear vest cameras for more transparency
Left: you can't release the documents for more transparency, that's a political purge

Levi White
Levi White

I'm not nervous I just know that it's a possibility. I'd enjoy seeing him actually do something transparent for the benefit of Americans and the world.
Like get rid of those people first hour I'm in office.
Or find out what really happened on 9/11.
Instead not a brick has been laid, and the dancing israelis became dancing saudis, and Jerusalem is now the capital of Israel.
So I'm going to entertain the thought that rather than anyone getting exposed, locked up, or even mildly inconvenienced the exact opposite may well happen. Given the evidence.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Morning Joe
Sweating bullets i see. Good thing they cut out all of his 'ums' and 'uhs' out of the quotes, that dopey motherfucker cant go two seconds with out slippin in that mealy mouthed bullshit. Even more shocking than that though, is his shitty show only averages 40 to 80 thousand in key demos and his opinion is still considered relevant. What a joke.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

(checked)
I would laugh about how fucking obvious it is if I didn't check out the political subreddits.
They are chugging the koolaid over there non stop.
I can't wait for their mental breakdown.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

leftists claiming a political purge isn't necessary when they've been clamorong about it for decades

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Morning Joe

didn't that guy murder his intern or something?

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

*gulp*

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

At any rate, this will show if Trump is for real. If he stops the release, we can forget all hopes we've had for him.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Pretty much.
Maybe there is a memo on that too.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

there's a second dossier by the fbi
there's thr democrats memo
there's thr dork memo
There you: that's their counter play.
Release a pile of bullshit and overload the public with so the Fisa memo doesn't look important.

What we can do: dismiss it. Engagin with other memes is a bad idea. It's essentially trolling and baiting. Try to argue with them means taling the bait.
Just casually dismiss and tell people you know that''s an irrelevant attempt to save face (because it is).

Democrats try baiting for the first time
And like a chan newfag, they fail.

And then Trump will bait them hard with the Sotu monopolizing their attention and realising the fisa memo,when they have a mouthfull of bait. Hilarious.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

I think Trump reads it on TV tonight, the one way he guarantees the words on the memo go across major network airwaves without any spin.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

If he does that his hard earned and important SotU will be overshadowed.
It makes sense for him to wait a few days.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Quick question to burgers: since the memo was voted to be released… couldn't we fill a FOIA request to read it earlier?

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

The process of a FOIA request usually takes months or even years.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

What could be more well and hard earned than a proper reason to shoot glowing traitors on national TV?

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Well shit.
Guess we gotta wait.
It's been a long time since I've felt our live in the hands of the Emperor. I hope he protects. I'm on the other side of the big pond and I'm still worried.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Raped her to death like a goat.
Nigger tier.

Brayden White
Brayden White

trolling screenshot
Next time make it not exceed the max width you dummy. I think it's a 256px square. You almost got me

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

All traitors shall be punished.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

If you're in the U.K. or some similarly cucked nation I'd focus more on improving your own political situation rather than living vicariously though the god emperor.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

Terrible idea. Requires external pressure to destroy them - otherwise we're hopelessly outmatched.

The UK govt is treading very carefully right now; if it "cracks down on le right wing" with the USA breathing down their neck, then they may find themselves out on their arses.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

if it “cracks down on le right wing” with the USA breathing down their neck, then they may find themselves out on their arses.
You say that as though “the US” is controlled by the right-wing or has any desire to see them grow…

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

UK caliphate can't fully shut it down
But that's more reason why you should press against it. Don't stop attacking.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

desuarchive.org/qresearch/thread/114336/

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, LARPer.

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

the easiest way to find shills is to point out that they have no reasoning to their claims

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

you are a shill because you say things that are true
you are a shill because I reject the reason you posted earlier
Enjoy your false hype, yid. We’re not falling for it.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

<murdering democracy
murdering moderate communism
ftfy jimmy :^)

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Trump bitched out (((Saudis))) over 911
They have been building and testing prototypes
So I'm going to entertain the proof that rather than you being an honest user, looking to inform, be informed, or work with the white race, that you're just a filthy yid scared of Trump. Given the evidence.

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Lefty commie scum calling a conservative a commie
Lefty commie scum believes being honest with the people the government is intended to serve is treasonous or criminal
democracy
This is what happens when you are a bi-polar lefty and you don't take your meds. How long before he kills himself?

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

I've only heard of "murdering joe" but none of the circumstances surrounding it.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

hooktube.com/watch?v=eGslweDOihs

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

What's that from?

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

I would never eat tide pods

but I would eat her all day

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

President Trump dredged up a notorious old mystery with his latest bomb at NBC, citing the bizarre death 16 years ago of a young female staffer in the office of then-congressman and current “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough.
The story of Lori Klausutis has dogged Scarborough on the Internet since she was found dead in his Florida district office on July 19, 2001. Although Scarborough was out of town — and the medical examiner later ruled she had died after falling and hitting her head on a desk.
archive.fo/TmPot

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

Kek, I'm watching the Pelosi interview. The one some anons put online was removed but somebody mirrored it.

She's literally shaking and shitting her pants live on the air. I also think she accidentally spilled her spaghetti when she said "WE HAVE TO PROTECT OUR SOURCES AND METHODS because who will share intelligence with us otherwise?"

She basically admitted that Obama got the British to spy on Trump, which we already know. The big news isn't just that a British spy wrote up some 4chan fanfic, it's not even that the libtards in our IC used it to get wiretaps, it's that before any of this happened Obama called up the British and had them spy on Trump because they have access to our raw data and we do theirs. He circumvented US law.

Remember when Trump and May came out of their little initial meeting holding hands? Trump was sending us all a signal.

Anyway the video is here:

John Garcia
John Garcia

From ol rapin' Joe this morning
“So Ryan and Nunes want to release a half-truth that turns out to be a whole lie — a twisted, distorted lie. Since Ryan thinks the public will learn the full facts, he and Nunes can skate by on their lie. They can smear the men and women of the FBI. They can spear the professionals at the Justice Department who said this would be really reckless to put out there. They can even smear distinguished FISA judges, and they can smear the entire intelligence community by extension all to take part in a sleazy political purge that we’ve been seeing unfolding before our eyes to feed the paranoid and maniacal desires of Donald Trump.”
You know these people are scared to death if they're telling their audience the memo is full of lies, even though they themselves have never read it.

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

Why does it sound like all these media CIA clowns already saw both memos? This is the thing they're implying.

This.

There's tape of the incident I guarantee you, this was probably Joe's initiation into The Cabal.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

I liken the Democrats behavior to a cheating spouse who is about to have all their text messages and DMs released. First, act smug like "idgaf i have nothing to hide in there", but when your gf gets your phone and asks for the passcode the story changes "that's an invasion of my privacy, don't". Then she figures out the passcode and is looking for your messaging app - "stop! that's private and it's damaging to our relationship you don't trust me". Now, she's scrolling through your messages while you're screaming "THIS IS OUT OF CONTEXT, THESE ARE ALL HALF TRUTHS AND WHOLE LIES, STOOOOPPPP". Pathetic.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Trump is releasing the memo right after his State of the Union Address.
twitter.com/officeofmike/status/958414012529733633

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

I'M THE VICTIM HERE!!one1!
kek.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Funniest thing is that the people who screech against releasing the memo, were all in full support of Trump releasing his tax returns for "transparency".

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

ayo
Is it happening?

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

WE ARE AT HAPPENING CON 1

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

PLEASE REFER TO YOUR HAPPENING PREPAREDNESS GUIDE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

I knew he'd do this. IT'S HAPPENING.

He is going to BTFO the shit out of them. Happening watch DEFCON 5, the deep state will stop at nothing to protect themselves.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Animatrix. Pretty wild shit. It's a good watch if you liked any of the matrix movies.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

It's a full moon tonight.
Actually that's tomorrow. Tonight is a supermoon. Tomorrow is a blue blood moon. The last time that happened was 1866.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

The best case scenario happens once again
Never forget the blissful night of the elections

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

we are at HAPCON 1
Has something happened?
No…
Then fuck the hell off. We’re at HAPCON 3 at best.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Thinking the same.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

For reference to our white brothers across the pond, on the European Scale of Happenings this is currently a You Asked For It.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

And in 1866 we had this travesty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1866

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

I don't think so. It'll be "on his hands" whether he releases it tonight or in a few days. He knows this so why not just blitz them?

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

“Why isn’t it a You Could Have Stopped This on the ESH, too?” Because HAPCON doesn’t have as many gradations and it rounds down, that’s all. Americans have smaller increments on our temperature scale; Europeans have smaller increments on their happening scale. It balances out.

For future reference, when the SOTU starts, it will be upgraded to a You Can’t Stop It and when it’s finished (and the memo is released), it will be an It’s Too Late. If the memo actually contains anything damaging to Democrats, it will finally, genuinely, be an It’s Happening and we will upgrade to HAPCON 2 back in America.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

this could be true. one of the responses to that tweet made the case that no one will watch the democrat response because they will be too busy with the memo.

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

They also went after Alexander II a LOT. Indians, feather not dot, kicked the shit out of the US pretty bad and the US had to go slap a few Irish around in Ontario.
Might have to do some looking into correlation of other blood moons and jew tricks throughout history.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

OOOhhhhh!

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

you could have stopped this
That is what "you could have prevented this" means.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

who the fuck is this guy?
White House | New Jersey State Director for @NewRightUS | Political Strategist | Columnist at Offended America
is he actually connected to the white house? i cant find anything on him. and source is himself?

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

law enforcement should wear body cams
<body cams reveal nogs nigging per usual
oy vey body cams are racist, the footage could influence public or juries against innocent criminals boys dindunuffin

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

Are you worried?

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

I'm hoping for another Red Dinner.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

i don't want to get blueballed because some rando on twitter said something
it would be great if he released the memo right after his address but i'd like for it to be actually confirmed

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

distinguished FISA judges

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

You forgot it is also a total lunar eclipse and the totality of the eclipse will last for exactly 77 minutes.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Not entirely related to the memo but never the less

HA HA HA

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Don't worry, you won't get blueballed. Even if Trump doesn't release the memo tonight it's a guaranteed happening regardless.

Last night when they voted to release the memo, the happening began. It's too late to stop it now. Heck the head of DISA just stepped down too.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

Trump is releasing the memo right after his State of the Union Address.
He should just read it during the address. And then we can watch all the rats scurry away to the exits.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Buckle up!

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

This is hilarious. They were all going to rush the stage I'm sure anyway, why would we let MS-13 members into the SOTU? It's a security nightmare.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

And by "tomorrow" I meant early tomorrow morning. So tonight/tomorrow morning it will be a super blue blood moon.
Another term for lunar eclipse is blood moon. Blue moon is the second full moon of the month. Super moon is when the moon appears largest in the sky, up to 14% larger.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

How do you know he won't?

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

site keeps going down during the happening
OY VEY!

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Even if Trump doesn’t release the memo tonight it’s a guaranteed happening regardless.
And your evidence of that is what?

David Williams
David Williams

pay attention before you go making retarded comments like that.
Trump has made plain to chief of staff John Kelly and others within the administration that he wants the information released, and that message has been relayed to the Justice Department.
"It's more a matter of when," said the person.
"It won't be today, but it will be soon," another person said.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

So where’s your evidence of your claim? You’ve shown that it’s not being released today, sure, but the other part.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

It's up to Trump to release it now and he's said on multiple occasions he wants it released.
Could you really not figure that out on your own? Lurk more faggot.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

reject the reason you posted earlier
you posted no reason, you called him a redditor

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Listen to this butt fucking shill.

It's over, you should be packing your shekels into a bag and fleeing for Tel Aviv you dumb kike.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

These guys are like those violin players on the Titanic.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

If Trump doesn't release it tonight it's because he has a giant line of intelligence community members and former Presidents waiting outside his door with their hats in their hands all ready to beg him not to BTFO them, and he is enjoying telling them all one at a time that "YOU'RE FIRED."

This memo will expose the literal East German style intelligence operation which targeted not just Trump, but the broader American public, probably many of us posting here because they decided to call us Russians for posting photos of Putin once on Twitter. Cyber Phrenology with In-Q-Tel running the show, feeding into the actual intelligence process through shady contractors like the one Reality Winner worked for.

Remember Obama transferred the NSA's raw data to 17 intelligence agencies on the way out the door? This was so the Gestapo could continue to work against the public and Trump.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

you asked a question you’re a jew now
/reddit/index.html
Take your Q-LARP bullshit somewhere else. Holla Forums is a board of truth. Either substantiate your claim or suck kike cock on your own time.
you posted no reason
Oy fucking vey, you’re shaking in your boots aren’t you?

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

He could reveal the major points of the memo during the Address and then have the memo itself released immediately afterwards. I think that's actual;y the most likely scenario at this point. Reading the memo verbatim would have less impact on normalfags than paraphrasing it, and leaving the (((media))) to reveal it would give them a chance to try to downplay it. But speaking about the contents of the memo in his own words during the Address would ensure that the country hears what it needs to hear.

Plus, it would make this SOTU especially historically significant.

Leo Green
Leo Green

Checked.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

the fact that the memo will be released is now a 'Q larp'
filtered, you really are a bot aren't you?

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

It's the beginning of the day of the rope anons

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Really important for you guys to realize. Kikes have jumped the gun and realized this, they are using their plethora of controlled opposition and other positions to slow down the damage they have done because of the people's reaction. What this means is that they will continue to censor and gain more control and then open the borders once again, even in easter europe. I mean really, are you guys so idiotic to believe a jewish leader will actually keep the borders closed? Trump is confirmed controlled opposition and he's a release valve, he makes you feel relaxed and comfy that everything is ok because he's doing all the work when he's not. Wake the fuck up already and get prepared for a collapse becasue t he chances of a race war starting or DOTR or fucking anything you guys talk about is very unlikely. Mostl ikely scenario is kikes win and you have to somehow survive in zimbabwe 2.0, prepare for SHTF niggers.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

You smell like one of those "nothing ever happens" shills.

The happening already started user, no amount of fake news will stop it.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

So it is written.

Matthew James
Matthew James

There's an important connection everyone is missing.
REMEMBER THAT THE IG HAS BEEN INVESTIGATING THIS SINCE JANUARY.
The IG is Michael Horowitz
Horowitz had a long, but successful battle with the Obama administration, after they essentially tried to destroy the OIG's powers
Christopher Wray met with Devin Nunes on Sunday, Andrew McCabe was fired the following day
Reports say Wray indicated that part of the reason for McCabe's departure was what's in the IG report
Do you realize what this means?
IT MEANS THAT WHAT'S IN THE MEMO IS BACKED UP BY THE IG REPORT
That in and of itself is fucking YUGE

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

the fact that the memo will be released is now a ‘Q larp’
Nice strawman, you cocksucking faggot. Way to show your reading comprehension.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Why does this guy talk like the FBI and Justice Department can do no wrong? There is no transparency for these departments; why would any sane person assume that that these organizations operate according to law when nothing (sometimes not even the government) will hold them accountable? Then when the government actually does step in to hold these people accountable for their actions, it's suddenly all lies and slander. If that doesn't activate the public's almonds I don't know what will.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Yeah the IG's been watching all the Never Trump idiots in government, and quietly taking notes and sucking down all their personal communications under 702's because they're working with foreigners.

The memo is the first domino to fall right where the public can see it.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

A jew hoping to be put into a cage rather than a trap?

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

trying to blackpill in the middle of a major victory
I suppose I would be desperate in your position as well. That noose must be looking more real every day.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

So it is written.
That better not be reference to that jewish propaganda movie.

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

after
Brilliant, now absolutely zero people will pay attention to the Democrat response to the SOTU

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

It's one that they've used since Trump was elected, the sanctity of the entire IC and the premise that they can do no wrong. It's a myth they need to keep their schemes going, and a way to divert away from accountability as you say.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

I've been reading what the Lamestream media has to say about the Sotu thing and found something curious:
theguardian.com/culture/2018/jan/30/late-night-hosts-state-of-the-union-trump
Colbert insulting Hannity.
I found a couple more articles like this in smaller publications.
Hannity might not be aware of the JQ, but I'm starting to think he'll find out on his own pretty soon.
And then commit suicide with two shots to the back of the head while falling down a flight of stairs.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

(checked)
I was just fucking waiting to hear exactly this sort of news.
gunnna b breddy guuud

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

#EyesOnTheMemo

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

Hannity might not be aware of the JQ
Every goy with a lick of power and the ability to thrive in the Jewish-run media is aware of the JQ. They are just smart enough to conceal it. It's what you have to do, become the Jew and get sneaky.

But Colbert has insulted Hannity before, it's his job to try to mock anybody not on Team Deep State.

Logan Green
Logan Green

You're a fucking shit turd rolling down a shit mountain into a shit river.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

blue blood moon
Brazil get fucked and can't see it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

being a huenigger

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

The famous Jewish 'verbal IQ' at work, our shill poster is a mess.

They know they're fucked, the memo is coming out, imagine the pants shitting that must be happening behind closed doors right now across the world.

Head count so far SINCE YESTERDAY:
McCabe
CEO of the DNC
DISA director
Am I missing anybody? It's been a bloodbath and the memo isn't even out yet. Sword of Damocles' string broke.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

No one working in media is unaware.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

Yeah, he's an unfunny propaganda Jew. I got some people who liked him to stop watching the faggot by simply asking: "as he ever mocked a Democrat?".
Funny thing: he has indeed. But when you ask this and get people to search for it, they'll first have to wade through hours upon hours of Republican bashing to find something. They usually end up concluding that something is weird there.
And that's the moment you ask them if they know who's paying him.

Another thing I found, this time from our BEST ALLIES at BBC:

4. The elephant in the room
The issue that has completely overshadowed Donald Trump's first year in office is unlikely to come up today - the investigation into whether he or his campaign colluded with Russia to sway the election in his favour.

Mr Trump has condemned the Russia probe as a witch hunt, though he recently said he would testify under oath if his lawyers agreed.
While it would take many by surprise if he raised the subject, it would not be the first time a sitting president has addressed an ongoing investigation around them.

In 1974 Richard Nixon used his State of the Union address to call for an end to the Watergate investigation, telling lawmakers: "One year of Watergate is enough!"
Months later he resigned over the scandal which involved a web of political spying, sabotage and bribery.

Kek, they're trying to paint this as Watergate 2.0.
That's gonna go well.

Interesting note at the end:
And at least one member of Trump's cabinet will miss the proceedings - the designated survivor, who remains in a secure location to ensure continuity of government should a catastrophic event occur.

Anyone knows who it is? If Trump is assassinated today, this person would replace him (atleast temporarily) and if it's some crypto Jew that infiltrated the system, America is fucked.

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

Serious question, are you guys autistic?

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

Why not invite those who're in the Memo to the state of the union,and then have trump read the memo to the cameras?

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Wouldn't it be great if folks like Obama were rounded up during the SotU, or once the memo is released? May be far fetched, but a man can dream. Also, I saw a (possible LARP) video on jewtube the other night about Delta Force raiding an "Obama connected" compound in Thailand a few weeks back

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

If trump is assassinated then not even the Jews would be safe from criticism. The country would lurch pretty hard to the right.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Serious question: reported for obvious ban evasion.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

And at least one member of Trump's cabinet will miss the proceedings - the designated survivor, who remains in a secure location to ensure continuity of government should a catastrophic event occur.

They were talking like this after he was inaugurated, "What if DC is nuked?"

Anyway I don't think Trump has anything to fear beyond the usual, it's clear they've been going nuts trying to get him any way they can. Mattis has been slithering around slitting throats and will continue to keep Trump safe. Remember video?

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

newfag asks obvious question
Lurk more cunt.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

They've been trying to reference and paint President Trump as Nixon and watergate since he became president….They act like 99% of people were alive when watergate happened and that being called "Nixon" has the same impact it might have 30 years ago this is so out of touch its amusing.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

It's because whoever the Cabal is that gives the shills and media their talking points are boomers.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Mattis has been slithering around slitting throats and will continue to keep Trump safe
Concerning his recent talks on the Middle East, I'm not too fond of Mr. Mattis' work.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Anyone knows who it is?
Pic related is the line of succession. I'm betting Pence and Ryan will be there so my guess is either Hatch or Tillerson.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

I'm hoping Mattis so there'll be hell to pay if there are any shenanigans.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

at around 12:34+ mark Trump talks about planes and drugs (border control) and shit head DEM Hoyer, to Trumps left, seems to have memories about planes with drugs on them. Just an interesting insight from a body language expert. All her video are interesting. Hoyer came up with Pelosi. sorry its a jewtube link: youtube.com/watch?v=L_0WGiREVMw

William Brooks
William Brooks

My boomer mom still calls it "communist Russia" so most likely. It's telling the two boogiemen the dinosaur media are using are "Watergate" and "Russia" - two things that hold historical significance for boomers, but basically no one else.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Keep pointing her to how the liberals and their anitfa lapdogs are communists in disguise.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

mfw we finally catch the jews with this

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Why isn't the 9 year old being deported as well?

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

inb4 they start pushing Vietnam and woodstock references.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

While we're waiting for our "29 pages," enjoy this TOP SECRET DOCUMENT.pdf

…received anonymously in the mail by FBI informant/American patriot Hal Turner.

desuarchive.org/pdfs/thread/4653/

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Trump won't save his own ass

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

probably because ICE isn't paid enough to challenge the de facto jus soli citizenship but not de jure of the children of illegals

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Memo probably won't get released tonight. It is State of the Union tonight. Trump will hold it off off so he can dominate the news cycle longer.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

post screencaps, i'm not downloading that shit

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

GOVERNMENT TRAITORS DIRECTORY.pdf

mega.nz/#!kRtFgabR!xrxCPoVmfboWRP-C41bsNloSSlYofRVCCfFlgDBDNA8

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

I have long since stopped trying to tell her anything about politics. She has a "i'm older than you so I know better, you just sit and listen to the adults here who know whats going on" attitude about history and politics. Even though she literally only gets her news and info from CNN and local news. And im guessing whatever fake news her friends chain email to her like it's fucking 1994

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

post caps of the document, not the link you retard

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Just a reminder: what's in the IG report is what matters. The memo is just the tip of the iceberg. You can bet that the memo will be corroborated by the IG report that will inevitably follow.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

Faint It ain't me plays in the distance

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

I don't know if this is somehow related but i've been having a lot of problems connecting to YouTube, Twitter and other sites, is anyone else having this problem?

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

You could have posted a screencap with less information if you really tried.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

No, as far as I can tell. Maybe your internet is just shit at the moment.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

no, use Chrome.

Maybe go to the Library to ditch the CIA surveillance you're probably receiving now.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

This is the fakest and gayest shit I've seen in a long time.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

What do you want, a U.S. Army Modern Guillotine Operation manual?

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

He's literally retarded, user. Anyone who uses Windows 10 and Google Chrome while peddling basic-bitch conspiracies should be ignored. Don't let him derail the thread like the clownposter in the last one.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

sorry, i'm filtering the ID+ now

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

document in his downloads called UFO_SIGHTINGS.ZIP
expects anyone to believe him
/x/index.html
Reported.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

use a botnet
Hi, CIA.

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

Oh, the CIA plays Holla Forums like a cheap fiddle.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

Using Google products is insanity.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

windows 10
jewgle chrome
I hope you're ready to get your ass raped

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Yeah, well you too.

8ch Secret Datamining Botnet Files Hack.zip

archive.org/details/8chSecretDataminingBotnetFiles

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

kikes so assblasted they're back to DDOSing us
Why even bother? You can't unring a bell.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

when is the SOTU shitposting thread starting? Its going to be /comfy/ tonight.

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

lol oh noes we bein' haxxorz'd

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

Kill yourself. We aren’t using Google products.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

It starts in 4 hours.

Mason White
Mason White

github.com/OpenIB/OpenIB/

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Four hours from now. Make a thread in two hours imo, unless you want to just shitpost the fuck out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATFwMO9CebA

youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlFDqcWM4y7FfpiAN3KQ

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

Trump has done it before, where he’s said stuff should be released, then backed out. We’ll see.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Prove it

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

The same fucking guy has been spamming his archive.org and mega.nz honeypot links for a few years now. What a fucking glow-in-the-dark LOSER.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

download Holla Forums's open source code from github
rename it 8ch Secret Datamining Botnet
larp on 8ch about being a super hacker

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

you forgot
do it for three years in a row

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Here, have a good fucking look at this retard.

Logan Price
Logan Price

WARNING: CANCER
for those with an iron gut, enjoy this leftist attempt at memeing away the inevitable collapse of their narrative

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

dassit
That’s racist. That’s cultural appropriation. You’d better tell him off.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

One hundered

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Yeah this is old Obama shit. There were several reports leaked during his term where they basically callrf anyone who voted Republican or talked about the Constitution a domestic terrorist. Not to mention the FEMA death camp shit.

Lucas James
Lucas James

(1)
That's because you're a turkroach.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

TWO SENIOR FBI AGENTS REVIEW THE NUNES MEMO, FIND "ZERO FACTUAL INACCURACIES"
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/01/30/report-fbi-officials-find-no-inaccuracies-in-controversial-gop-memo-n2441862
Really butters the biscuit

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

BUT NANCY PELOSI SAID IT'S ALL HALF TRUTHS AND LIES AND WE NEED CONTEXT TO UNDERSTAND WHY ITS ALL LIES DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Is anyone else starting to hear cracks forming in the dam?

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Checked. Soon enough, we are so very close.

Mason White
Mason White

#ReleaseTheMemo

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Thanks user, very underrated post. As a body language expert - do you think Trump genuinely cares about MAGA? I obviously do, just curious on an experts scientific analysis.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Any idea on when we can actually read it for ourselves?

Michael Long
Michael Long

what kind of shit is it? because the safe assumption is considering everyone in gov a traitor.
oh wait speaking of traitors

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

FOR YOU IF BIG

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

She does indeed like Trump. Thanks. On a side note, she said if Obama hadn't been in politics he might have been a cool guy to hang out with. lol

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Trump has to sign off on releasing the memo, since it's technically classified info, so whenever he does, it will be released. He has 4 days left to do it, and there's rumblings he will release it after his SOTU speech tonight.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

kek

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Don Jr retweeted this

twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/958391888289173504?p=v
twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

dubs confirm Don Jr is trying to tell us something
implying implications

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

three or so hours till happening
it's 11:30
have work at 7 AM
have slept maybe eight solid hours between the last two days
I should've stayed a NEET.

Elijah James
Elijah James

It's three hours until the SOTU, which isn't really a habbening, it's just a speech. The memo won't be released until tomorrow, most likely, so get some sleep and check in tomorrow morning before work

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

There are rumors that it is set to be release immediately after SOTU. If true we should expect some choice excerpts from the memo quoted during SOTU.
As far as I know this is all just from the rumor mill so don't get your hopes up.

Leo White
Leo White

SHIT, I just realized I didn't get CNN's permission to read that article. Sorry fags, cancel the habbening

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

You are who you were always meant to be.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Don't worry, if it's a happening with any substance you won't be able to 'miss' it.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Go to bed like it is Christmas eve for Holla Forumsacks.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Nah that's riot nights.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

I'm feeling a bit sleepy, aren't you guys? So tired. I think it's time for a nap, don't you? We could all use a nap.

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Obama has been quiet as a snake on this one.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

I'm feeling a bit sleepy, aren't you guys? So tired. I think it's time for a nap, don't you? We could all use a nap.

The user I was addressing is a eurofag rather than a burger, I was just suggesting to him get some sleep we gots tons more shit coming soon.

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Checked. I know user, just saw an opportunity to post the sleepy meme

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

I've figured out the jews' plan

We won't ever be tired of winning, but the constant smiling is exhausting. Then, while we're recovering our sides, they strike!

Colton Price
Colton Price

I swear a nigger made that image,text and everything. It smells niggerish.
ovaltine

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

It also has a spelling error and says "dasssit" at the bottom so I think that's a safe assumption

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

(checked)

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Gee Jim, finally back on the 8chin eh

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Is that a chick or a dude? I legitimately can't tell

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

That’s a spick. They look like that.

John Reed
John Reed

Calling fortunate son It ain't me
nigga…

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Probably a soyboy

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Edward "Emily" Gorcenski.

Logan White
Logan White

9PM
STRAP UP KIDDO

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

Another Jew run (((White Nationalist))) rally.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

They can be motivated into our goals with minimal effort. Quit being so shortsighted.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

DAMAGING IF TRUE

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

WHY DIDN'T YOU FALL FOR MY OBVIOUS HONEYPOT YOU STUPID GOYIM
I'LL NEVER STOP BEING MAD
BECAUSE Holla Forums BROKE MY BRAIN

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

I just looked up "savage" in a dictionary and found a link for this video embed.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

spin his grave like a dreidel

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

It'd be nice if cuckflare started doing it's one job.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

hownew.ru

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Designated Survivor is in case the entire cabinet and government is wiped out in case of attack during SOTU. Chain of succession still operates under any other circumstance.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

We have yet to see that ideal in action (((friend)))

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

Alt-Right fags larping as brownshirts
Half of these faggots have boyfriends
The rest fap to anime
None of them are employed

The New Right, ladies and gents.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

That's boomers for you

Jordan White
Jordan White

/cia/index.html
also

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

forgot to delete also, but I was gonna mention; how many americans in america would be sleeping at this hour?

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

(checked)
I hope he does.
pic related would be even more hilarious
archive.is/E7Nh8

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

kek is truly upon us

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

Incredibly old people and small children. It's only 7pm EST (4pm PST). So not many.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

If Hillary does end up going to prison will retards scream SEE IT'S A COUP!

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

I hope he sings "I Feel Good"

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

(checked)
trump knows fake news will cut coverage after SOTU to obfuscate memo so he'll begin the address by reading it aloud

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

maybe

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

The White House has released SOTU excerpts and Trump will not be talking about the memo or Russia in any capacity.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

We are living in historic times.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

She's literally shaking and shitting her pants live on the air.

It is entertaining watching the guilty parties test the porosity of their undergarments.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

I like her and her voice is very sexy.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

mom
Protip: they won't listen to anyone who plopped out of them.
leaves 5min voicemail asking about something tech related
a short time later…"b-but the $8/hr guy at the bigbox store said this one would be better than what you suggested"
product doesn't meet any of her original criteria

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

And how would you know that from excerpts?

William Myers
William Myers

Because that user just knows things and stuff.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

That scene isn’t from the Animatrix.

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

What part of “the White House released it” was unclear? Holy fuck.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Referring to Trump not talking about memo or Russia. Thus user just knows things.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

They didn't release his speech, blackpill shill. Make with a link or you stink.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

EXCERPTS HERE
archive.is/06Dn8

It's not on the bullet points at least. It wouldn't be out of character for him to let his enemies twist in the wind and embarrass themselves for a few days before dropping the hammer. Of course then we'll be hearing (((THEY))) GOT TO HIM NOTHING WILL HAPPEN until then.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

She's having a hard time.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

These don't appear to be genuine excerpts, they're what he's "expected to say" based on, apparently, no sources whatsoever. It reads like a list of what anonymous sources familiary with his thinking expect him to say.

The implication that these unsourced statements somehow prove that he won't talk about anything else like an user says smells of blackpill shill nonsense.

You might as well just stick to one ID instead of generating a new one and using it 1-3 times, fool.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

oy vey I was proven wrong by multiple people
this can’t possibly be the case; you’re just switching IPs
Kill yourself, faggot. Go back to reddit and fellate your ego.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Protip: they won't listen to anyone who plopped out of them.
You're doing something wrong if that's the case. I've taken mine (couple of years shy of being a true boomer) all the way from hippie libtard to full natsoc. Female relatives are the easiest to redpill, since they're inherently predisposed to following your lead.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

just heard of faux news some fucker close to trump stated that Trump hasn't seen the memo yet. They are trying to keep his head focused on the SOTU, and didn't want him to just start tweeting about it. Stated a source told him that the clock is ticking and it wouldn't be til thursday or friday til we see. He stated the memo was in the hands of Trumps lawyers.

Hoping both fox analyst is full of shit, and that the Don gets a green light from his lawyers after the SOTU.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

just heard of faux news some fucker close to trump stated that Trump hasn't seen the memo yet
It was delivered directly to Trump last night to great fanfare, there were even photos of the courier bringing it to him.

Sounds like fake news.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

go back like 20 minutes from this time stamp. Eventually you'll see a blonde and a dude talking about it

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

worldssmallestviolin.webm

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

news covers memo's delivery to Trump last night
today the say he hasn't seen it
That's why it's fake news.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

(checked)
waiting for lawyers
FUCK IT
WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Connor White
Connor White

She likes you, too.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Nice Trips
checked
Been asleep at the wheel. Thanks for catch user.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

guis….

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

I'm looking forward to seeing what President Trump can achieve this year.

If anything untoward happens to him vengeance must be taken against the media and the results must be so violent no-one will want to risk working for the corrupt media conglomerates again.

Okey Doke.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

This isn't about Republicans vs Democrats
This is about National Security
mfw they reveal how the R vs D is all a dog and pony show themselves.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

Nope. The moon is definitely full. Go fucking outside and see for yourself.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

What part of the word "excerpts" do you not comprehend?

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

The part where you were blown the fuck out.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Do I actually need to get a dictionary out to explain to you the meaning of the word?

You cannot know what is not in a speech from short extracts. Only some things that are in it.

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Enjoy being wrong.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Are those DEMS not standing or clapping? fucking faggots.

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

Did the retard dems bring the illegal aliens as their "guest"?

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

pawns, more like.

pawns that vote.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Bernie after Trump states we can lift out citizens from welfare to the workforce

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

well well well looks like SOMEBODY owes us all a little apology

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

ABSOLUTELY 100% DON'T WORRY

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

wtf how tall is that guy

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

The guys on the right are up on an elevated ledge or platform you dingus.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

You know damn well this is the bottom of the bucket guys that don't have the responsibilites that restrict such behavior nor the intelligence to realise its it was a honey-trap for dumb-asses. The worst of these fags could still do well up against a normal antifafag and the best would demolish any leftyshithead, and these are the bottom of the barrel for the New Right. Remember that stickman was one of these fags and he still kicked ass, imagine what we could do. RWDS is only a dream as long as you don't meme it.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

Where is memo?

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Is this video at all relevant?

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Fellas, go to 1:42:00

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6107&v=ATFwMO9CebA

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

I don't know why you got shit on so much, that was perfectly reasonable to assume he wouldn't talk about the memo. I'm honestly glad he didn't, that speech was perfect.

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

soon

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

It seems to me like shills are the ones saying Trump was going to talk about the memo, and now they're trying to get us to be angry that he didn't…they're so fucking obvious.

That speech was great, wouldn't have changed it one bit. Ride the press wave from this then drop the memo. The day of the rope is fast approaching.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

distinguished FISA judges
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

that NK gook was very powerful weaponry

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

The brown shirts weren't the intellectuals nor the wealthy of society. If they were, they wouldn't get involved with the SA. Rohm also was gay, didn't hinder him from becoming Hitler's best friend. This didn't help the NSDAP much to have the highest rank in the SA held by someone who was homosexual. Christians hated it, they hated homosexuality. So after the night of the long knives the nazi party used it to say the SA was having a homosexual orgy where they were gathered and conspired against NSDAP. After this the nazi party took on a heavy anti gay stance to appeal to the christians in society which back then was ~95% of the population.

It is quite surprising that the nazi party kept Rohm around for so long, despite him making the SA grow much faster than anyone else could he made for bad PR to society as a whole.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

JIM YOU RETARDED FAGGOT WHAT DID YOU DO NOW

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

It seems to me like shills are the ones saying Trump was going to talk about the memo
This happens every time Trump makes a speech; either shills or anons who don't know better claim he's going to talk about some specific topic even though we usually know in advance what he's going to say.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

I congratulate trump on his excellent speech to america just moments ago.

my message stays the same:

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist for wanting to win the race?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?
when someone states that they have pride and love for their own people, must they apologize for others misinterpretation of their pride and love for their own people as hate for other peoples and races and cultures?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist globalist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellout cucks in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/ and /v/, not for their board owners, but for the concepts and ideas that the good members of those boards carry in their minds and uphold with their sprits.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

i could see no way he could try to fit that into his speech. how would he go from, trying to unite the country, then dive right into public lynchings. there was no sense in that narative.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Any word on how many Dreamers got ICED at the speech?

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

I thought I recognized that guy from somewhere. He was warning about something? I didn't really listen

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

Vote!

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/958543273714470912

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

FUCK OFF NIGGER

polmeta
sudo
The amount of spam and salt on those boards makes me think you're full of shit

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

something which would validate his point invalidates it somehow
Uh?

James Watson
James Watson

100%

William Powell
William Powell

100% don't worry.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Let's release the memo
Don't worry, 100%

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

That's a check

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

fuck, '80s jap funk speaks straight to my soul
absolutely the best sound

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

Sorry to ask, but what's this memo everybody's talking about?
I tried it looking up but none of the articles I found explained it.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Just don’t worry about it. You won’t have to be disappointed that way.

Parker White
Parker White

Mostl ikely scenario is kikes win and you have to somehow survive in zimbabwe 2.0, prepare for SHTF niggers.
You are not even trying, rabbi.
Shove that blackpill up your ass because you are going to get in the oven, FOR REAL THIS TIME AROUND.

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

You have absolutely no evidence of your claim even being partially true in any respect. The last 70 years have led in one direction only. Thanks for proving how much of a fucking kike your are by spreading lies and demoralization.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

This.

However I fully expect all these tards to continue worshipping their "god emperor" .

People who genuinely wake up to the JQ no longer participate in a Jew controlled and rigged political system as everytime a person votes they just give this Jew controlled system ever more credibility.

This is why the Jews push their "get out and vote" camaigns so strongly every election cycle on Jew owned MTV and everywhere else.

Holla Forums tards will never understand why voting in a rigged game is wrong and accomplishes nothing.

They think its actually "doing something" and now that (((their guy))) is (((in charge))) everything's going to be a-ok.

What a laugh.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Holla Forums thinks these things
No, you’re thinking of redditors. You should probably lurk more if you’re going to be using kike insults against us without knowing how to differentiate between Holla Forumsacks and people from civnat sites just spamming their brainwashing propaganda.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Holla Forumsacks are a hivemind

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Jew
J

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Aww shucks.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

I really want to see our very intelligent friend Mandy Bombard analyze this interview, I think it'd be great.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

He didn't actually say what TIME said he'd say though, although he did talk on subjects like immigration and jobs as expected.

Michael White
Michael White

fuck, '80s jap funk speaks straight to my soul
absolutely the best sound

You have an easily sated soul or $20,000 speakers.

You should half kill yourself.

I'm partial to the odd Phantasy Star tune myself.

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Tonight just got maximum comfy.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

This will exercise your speakers.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

I'm on ATH-M50s. Sufficient?

Brody Price
Brody Price

Man, this is taking me back to Jets'n'Guns.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

he doesn't know Brazil used to be a white country
he doesn't know Brazil was the ground zero were (((they))) tested nation-scale race-mixing
he doesn't know the US destroyd Brazil too, along with most countries on the world
he doesn't know Brazil is the prototype for globalism and the future that awaits us all, should we lose this fight

t. not uma delicia

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Tonight just got maximum comfy.

I had to say goodbye to the series once it went online. I can't locate the tune I liked the most but might persevere, I'm coming to the end of a circa 2000 hour project and have been wondering what to do with my time when I'm done. I might use some of those game soundtracks as a background for some webm ideas I'm considering.

Listening to the Ninja soundtrack posted by another user while typing this drizzle, I could let that keep playing all night but could only handle 5 minutes of President Trump's speech today due to the constant applause.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

You should make a thread, I never knew this.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

Stop voting, goys!!

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

Fuck lads did I miss it?

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

25 minutes too late if you live in the Rockies.

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

shills concern trolling like they're not going to be hanged for treason
lol

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Digits confirm Joe for being a rapy nigger

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Checked. My body and mind are ready.

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

Great job, moishe. Way to falsify that hype.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

we're witnessing an end of an era, a dying political party

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Happening! GOP Congress members en route to retreat involved in train collision.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

I love the idea of those people just having spawned out of nowhere the moment Trump got into office.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

What’s your evidence of that?

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

is deep state massive treasonous blackmail surveillance usurping syndicate

is just one of those niggers named mccabe

pencil whips some 302s to manipulate some investigations

slips out using some bullshit retirement procedure

succeeds putting massive pressure not to release fisa report

dozen people selling nukes and classified info. thousands blackmailed covering it up. surveils everybody illegally including candidate and then president.

everybody gets away. our system continues like this forever. we are the soviet union, no really literally, except worse because massive surveillance better than anything kgb/nkvd ever had

OUR GOVERNMENT CANNOT FIX ITSELF. IT CANNOT FIX ITSELF. IT CANNOT FIX ITSELF

FUCK EVERYBODY WHO EATS FUCKING POPCORN AND WATCHES THIS SHIT LIKE A PASSIVE FUCK LETTING THIS SHIT HAPPEN

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

Could you just go the fuck back to reddit? Right now?

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

I think we may want to look into this fellas given the location of the crash, our previous investigation into Amtrak and who the passengers were in this instance:

politico.com/story/2018/01/31/train-carrying-members-of-congress-hits-truck-380228

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

FUCK YOU FED

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

makes 3 low-effort phonefag type posts
bitches beacuse of ebin spacing maymay
seems about right

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

waaaaaa you didn’t post enough for me to take you seriouslyyyyyyyyyy
Go back to reddit.
everyone who outs me as a redditor is a federal agent
Say, “There are no good jews.”
Say, “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

being this new

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

So you can’t say it, then?

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

dozen people selling nukes and classified info. thousands blackmailed covering it up. surveils everybody illegally including candidate and then president.

everybody gets away. our system continues like this forever. we are the soviet union, no really literally, except worse because massive surveillance better than anything kgb/nkvd ever had

FUCK EVERYBODY WHO EATS FUCKING POPCORN AND WATCHES THIS SHIT LIKE A PASSIVE FUCK LETTING THIS SHIT HAPPEN

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

This is just a chatbot, isn’t it?

Lucas James
Lucas James

Fuck you. Fuck every asshole on here.

You motherfuckers will not get away. McCabe will not get away

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Watch, it’s triggered by the use of that word.
You are a chatbot.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

absolutely REFUSES to type “There are no good jews.”
absolutely REFUSES to type “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”
Really makes you think.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Reported for not belonging here.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

not belonging
The mass of my epenis far surpasses that of yours.
Now put your phone away.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

How did no one check double dubs for a literal giant confirming the memo's release with The Big Don?

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Cry more, zionist, anti-racist redditor.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

everyone who doesn't like me is a shill

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

strawman straight from the reddit playbook

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

SO WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MEMO=

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

Saturday, dipshit. Stop hyping things you know nothing about.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Look, faget. You've got what, maybe one to three years of this under your belt?
Turn off IDs and follow the board that way. You'll eventually get better at this.
We'll teach you to fly, young one.

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

Juan Green
Juan Green

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

it's just not getting old
phonepost more for me, kid

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

You hate whites and loves jews. You openly admit this. Go home, redditor.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

reported for being a newfriend, a phonefag, and a run-of-the-mill internet tough guy

Just kidding. Only faggots report shit.
We both still know what you are though.

David Hall
David Hall

You hate whites and loves jews. You openly admit this. Go home, redditor.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Total derail going on at moment.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

It's a thread with a strong topic.
It'll survive and this shit will be buried as soon as something happens.

Just having a little fun with the angry phonefag at present.
About done with it though.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

you’re posting from a phone because I’m posting from a phone
This is how mentally defective liberals actually are. This is what subjectivism leads the brain to believe.
done
Yes, you are about done, since you’re a self-admitted anti-racist and jew lover.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

The train crash issue that just happened legitimately looks very suspicious given the garbage truck was on the tracks, today isn't even garbage day, and the fact it took place in Charlottesville which is where that other bullshit happened.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

you should probably report all that

interesting development
will shut up now
am afraid you'll still have that other kid who's just gonna call everyone a dickhead and a shill without contributing anything
can't do much about him as he refuses to lurk

enjoy, user

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Και ολοκαύτωμα στούς εβραίους.
Yep, the source of problem in the world. Hopefully Trump dismantle them too.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Can confirm.
Goebbels was right when he said to lie to your enemies, but not your people.

A mother is sub-human if she doesn't listen to her sons.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

Downloaded the Goverment Traitors Directory pdf,

please name 1 person so I can look it up.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Wrong. Saturday IF Trump doesn't drop sooner. I'm betting he will.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

I’m betting he will.
Tick tock.
You hate whites and love jews. You openly admit this. Go home, redditor.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

The Goverment Traitors Directory is snapshot of website below and stuff about 911.
patriotortraitor.com/category/traitors/page/2/

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Where are the nudes?

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

will this do ?

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

ShitStain LLC

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Gyo

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

I got book of q up to date 11/20/17

got latest ?

url ?

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Go the fuck away. We have never, EVER, wanted your LARPer here. We kicked him out in the first week, THREE MONTHS AGO. By the way, when’s his martial law going to happen, you filthy fucking goy? Where are the arrests? Where is anything he claimed?

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Checked and capped. The only mistake I saw was forgetting to call it genocide. So, White genocide is not merely current, nor is it a future plan of theirs. They have already killed multiple entire countries of Whites. You should make a thread.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Kek wills it

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Wow slow down there, any links ?

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

What, for Q’s claims? Or something else? All you get is the runaround from his mindless followers, but the one thing they’re decent about is cataloging and recording his statements. Here’s a basic rundown of the premise of Q-LARP. This is the initial reason why people started to follow him.

* Claims Trump is magically insulated during what will be painted internationally as a soft coup, and that he will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history.
* Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL, so why did they let the last 70 years happen).
* Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely.
* Claims martial law inbound.
* Claims mass arrests of the government are inbound.
* Claims the EBS will be invoked.
* Claims no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will arrest itself, with all trials dispensing actual justice.
* Claims Obama went to North Korea and may be there right now.
* Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia (proven false).
* Claims Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…”
* Claims the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account.
* Claimed that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s Asia trip (proven false).
* Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events).
* Claims elections no longer matter.

These were his claims in the first few weeks of his posting. Of course, something so obviously drastic causes a problem–several problems–in letting anyone know about it. Not the least of which the complete lack of evidence that any of the claims are actually happening. And so, if you go to Q’s board here (not the one where they post, because that’s locked to every single user except Q–in violation of Holla Forums rules, by the way–but the “research” board) and ask any of the members of his cult of personality any of the following questions, you get banned and called a goon.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Why, given the massive flight risk all globalists are, would anyone want to leak the proceedings of such an event in advance? Why would someone ostensibly leaking the proceedings not actually leak any information? Why would someone who claims to be on our side not give us a playbook for how to operate during the event? Why isn’t he telling us how to become leaders of our community to calm the terrified millions around us–who will inevitably exist once the media starts reporting on the “Trump coup”, or when they see their favorite media reporters arrested by the military live on air? Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Filter and move on guys

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

I do agree with some of your listing, however if its LARP, its playing well with whats already happened. I didn't look in to the research (just a bit), still trying to understand things, and saw a bit of progress. Still stuck on that date, nvmind I'll look myself.

Yes, I agree, so far as I read, Q seems doesnt give any order/playbook except MAGA and Awakening campaign, pretty much a celeb update only "I'll act in a new movie - secret!". Probably its for the best of everyone or maybe LARP roadblock, I'm betting on the former :).

Sating nothing happened is untrue, Saudi happened.
Now we wait the memo and for mean time, I need to catch up with the messages..

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

jews news all day trashing the memo. kikes shilling all over twatter. pretty much the daily recap so far.
release the fucking thing already

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

no argument
no refutation
can’t back up his own claims
Reported. Kill yourself.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

Heiled

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

not sitting 2' from a pair of NS-10s
pleb

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Look up HVSC user. High Voltage SID Collection.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

If you conservative Republicans a.k.a what Holla Forums actually is comprised of ever get smart that is exactly what you will do.

Voting in a Jew rigged game is the height of stupidity and "doing nothing" to directly quote you tards.