It's been over 2 years since I saw the video in which mister biscuit announced he had ~2 years to live

It's been over 2 years since I saw the video in which mister biscuit announced he had ~2 years to live.

Why is he not dead yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/796967296069672960
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit eceleb threads keep him alive

He's just dead inside

he just wants to play videogames

I'm not talking about him because he's "famous," I'm talking about him because he should be dead.

So should niggers but they keep on breeding

Hope the fucker chokes on his cancer

I subscribed to him solely because he said he didn't want any "transphobic" people subbed to him. I never watch any of his videos though.

lmao ur so epic and hardcore xD

he's waiting for his wife to get skinny enough to cuck him before he passes

So, he's going to outlive us all?

And he also said that trump was on trial for raping a 13 year old.
Someone post the sauce on that.

epic

Nvm, found it.

This is a friendly reminder that Totalfaggot supported paid mods, and only retracted his statements when even his hugbox called him out on being a stupid fucker and not before whining about M-MUH TOXICITY

His YOU ARE ALL LITERALLY KILLING ME BECAUSE YOU VOTED TRUMP shit really drove me up the fucking wall. This fucker comes to live in our country, isn't a citizen, yet demands that tax-paying people (ie not him) foot the bills for his cancer, and then acts like a brat over people no longer being legally obligated to do so. What a fucking parasite. And yet he wonders why folks hate immigrants. Here's hoping his little bitchfit burned every last bridge he had left so he can eventually die of his terminal butthurt alone.

I'm not glad that he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

Gee I wonder where I heard that before…

Where is this rape story coming from?

Allow me to remind you guys about back when NEOTOKYO was finally released on Steam after being dead for years thanks to the efforts of pushBACK, the art guy, Total Biscuit then went on to bitch in a youtube video about if you're gonna release a game, make sure it has servers.

And that's when he became the laughing stock for the entire community.

sage because shitty e-celeb shit

According to Vox Day this fat faggot is berating his WIFE for voting for Trump. Does anyone have pictures of his wife? His liver cancer is supposed to be terminal. I think he will be dead by 2020.

People throw the word retarded around a lot, but I think they should be running karyotypes instead of x-rays on this delusional idiot.

Let me just add to my post:

>a dead mod that's been out for years with no developers, a single art guy and only community supported servers got released literally less than 48 hours ago

This guy, is a retard.

Trump was going to be but the lying whore pulled off her false rape claim because she indeed had zero chance to win. The only reason she claimed such a ridiculous thing was she got money from Gloria Allred (Clinton Foundation) for doing that. It was just to try and lower Trumps support so he wouldnt win.

Don't forget how he treated his wife for voting *gasp* THIRD PARTY!
He may have apologize to her, but he still feel justified for attacking his audience.
Course the wife runs the business side of TB's endeavors so he better apologize.

Faggot forgets that people from other countries support Trump. Look at some of those videos of Japanese folk supporting him.
He thinks he's just pissing off American Trump supporters.

Words from someone who just listens to the media.

To be honest he's probably a crypto Jew

Hierba mala nunca muere

Aren't most British at this point? The Bank of England has been an entity for almost 4 centuries at this point. Central Banking is a honey for Jews.

A Jew who hides that they are Jewish and pretends to be a white person, and some of them event convert to Christianity or other religions as a disguise. Nonetheless, the Jews loyalty remains solely towards the Jewish tribe and Israel.

Guess.

Some carzy (probably clinically" woman. I think she also claimed Bill Clinton raped her as well.

tbh if I found out Trump was /hebe/ I'd support him without question no matter what other policies he was into.

He's been awful suggestive regarding his relationship with his daughter but it's not confirmed so idc.

Nor does he explain why he isn't relying one the oh so superior socialized medicine of Great Britain instead of ours.

Stfu you sick fuck, he has been no such thing. Get your mind out of the gutter.

His daughter is hot.

I don't pay enough attention to totalfaggot to know his reasons, but what I do know is he isn't a U.S. citizen and he's trying to take advantage of our system. I hope the cancer kills him in the most drawn out way possible.

Yes, but he is not attracted to his own daughter you mentally ill freak. He complimented her on her looks, because he is proud of his children.

assuming you actually think that and aren't trolling

I would kill you in the street should I meet you.

i'd eat his daughters ass out while he fucked my boypussy tbh

So the wife wears the pants in his household?

jesus I thought all you liberals killed yourself after trump got elected

Any motherfucker who has to brag about his intelligence is a dumb motherfucker.

Don't know why he's so butthurt, he's probably going to be dead before Trump's inauguration anyway.

even more juice

The salt he produced from Trump winning is sustaining him

Can a man run off his own salt?
Is such a thing possible?

Actually, if you're going to get your trolling straight, it's liberals that advocate for child sex.

Conservatives don't do that.

No but seriously if you aren't trolling I really will kill you if I see you in the street.

I've never seen so many actual pedophiles congregating on this board as I have in the past few days. Pretty sure they're all abuzz thanks to the election, and now that trump is elected they think it's okay to share their sexual desires for children publicly, as if support in trump would allow them this.

Used to be just lolifags with their 2d pedophillia, but now you can't go 2 threads without some actual pedophile ruining it.

This nigga is LITERALLY cancerous, why do you still give him attention?
The guy was so cancerous, he literally became the cancer. Why are you even here OP?

HEs a proud upper class white male that's proud to lie to you because hes better than you as a human that can afford insurance but wants you to pay for the ACA. Hes also a closet homo child molesting mudslime jew like all of his race and Islamic religion. Send this to him that cow need more milking.

Sounds similar to Tom Brady's wife bitching at him for going Trump

The funny thing about TotalAsscancer boasting his IQ is the fact that Trump actually has a tested value of 156, while TB has 155.

It's still not safe to shitlord in public without some La Raza scum throwing bricks at you.

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/796967296069672960

You can't even say "I don't want to be raped and killed by Mohammedans" in public without being fired/subjected to violence, let alone admit you're a kiddie fucker. Well, unless you work for Salon.

I have never seen someone act so petulant and childish over a concept that has no impact over him to the point people he was talking to got quiet and awkward with his crazed Ghost tier ranting before.

He has stage 2 cancer which is still treatable. If you look at mortality rates though you'll see something like an 80% rate which is mostly old people with cancer getting the flu or similar shit and dying because if it, yet it still goes into the statistic since it's assumed that their cancer fucked up their immune system enough that even a simple flu was enough to kill them.
So his chances for survival aren't even that bad.

He somewhat realized he was being a complete shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

He keeps sacrificing others to dark gods to prolong himself.

David Bowie, Lemmy Kilmeister, Clint Eastwood, the dog from Cooking With Dog, Satoru Iwata, the list goes on.

He always does that. He says something outrageously stupid, some people call him out, he eventually kinda sorta recants (but not really) only for him to eventually go say something stupid again. It's a cycle. His head is too far up his ass for him to look at himself.

Nope, no, fuck you TB. You threw a large portion of your audience under a bus and worst of all, verbally abused your fucking wife. All because a candidate you preferred didn't become President Elect.

Fuck you, TB. Fuck. You.

I can't even begin to imagine the horror of coming from a place where people are happy and content with their lives. Don't worry though TB, people in Britain finally decided to make things better anyway and voted for Brexit. Now both the country you came from and the country you currently live in have both voted to make things better ;)

newfaggot

Not the first time it happened nor it will it be the last.

This user speaks the truth.
His so called "retcons" are just him attempting to save face but eventually his real side bursts forward again every time.

The man that meme'd cancer upon himself. What a disgrace. If only he knew the cure for cancer is shitposting for Trump.

I don't get it, the UK has some effective socialized healthcare system (not perfect mind you but better than the Mexican one to name an example), hell, he could just got to Cuba and have some of the best medicine at a low cost.

I am… but at this point is more like a mental condition, because I know acting upon it is not right at all, so you can say is like being permanently cockblocked for life… is a good thing I also like adult women among other legal things.

Clint Eastwood is dead? and Francis the Dog too?

That's not the least of it.

Bumping for visibility.

No you pedo filth, he's just been banned from Twitter for thoughtcrime.

Is the thread bump locked?

oooh… wait, what about Francis the Dog?

She voted Libertarian, not Republican. Still has a way better head on her shoulders than TB ever has.

I want to plow the one on the left while the one on the right watches.

No TB that only applies to you.

The sad thing is, I would have generally agreed on paid mods if it had not been done so shitty. The only way to release paid mods was through Steam and both Valve and Bethesda took a giant cut. Modders did not get proper modding capabilities like source code access. And neither Bethesda or Valve would take any responsibility for the quality of the mods you were using. It was all "work for us for free". If you were to buy a mod that doesn't work or that conflicts with other mods you were out of luck.

Tuberculosis is a brain dead and soon to be actually dead ignorant shitlib with normalfag limey pleb-tier opinions. The fact that he was once the target of a two minutes hate from the left doesn't mean I have to like him.

Patience. The Reaper is stuck in traffic on the M5.