Stupid shit that fascinated you growing up

Other urls found in this thread:

adre-es.deviantart.com/art/Imperial-Slave-277176856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not how it worked for my pc games.

( ° ʖ °)

Pussies

this is why humanity progress so slowly, we are slaves to our primal urges

i want borg to leave

Star Trek is shit

There's your solution to the Fermi paradox.

We've got plenty of motivation to get there.

Degauss on CRT monitors was pretty cool

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

This, sadly. Intelligence does not always correlate with fucking a lot (see: niggers and nigger-like whites) so the very existence of our civilization is a fluke.

sounds like we have a newbie over here

Pussy.

I've reread this post maybe six times and checked what thread it was posted in twice and I'm still not sure why you posted this

10/10

progress is pretty much one single genius every generation, and a handful of kikes profiting on the discoveries.

He wishes.

It's cooler when you do that with Ocarina of Time. I believe it works with both the N64 cartridge and Gamecube version. The current area you're in is stored on the RAM so as a gag I used to trick my friends into thinking I had a magic console by playing it without the cartridge/open lid.
Oh I miss being young and being able to easily deceive my friends.

Oh fuck, please tell me Mr. CURRENT YEAR did a video on the President Trump.

What?

wat

TV Chefs are fucking batshit insane and will eat anything. I love Chef Ramsay but he once ate some bullshit cheese that is made with live maggots crawling in it

EXPLAIN

He didn't make that, he was looking at weird dishes if I remember.

WHAT FUCKING SORCERY IS THIS!

thq did something right

For you.

tl;dr: pizza place is used as a front to traffic children for sex. They keep others for more heinous things called spirit cooking. One method is leaving a decomposing child in a bucket. Gotta save money on that pizza front and reuse what you got. :^)

I love how people defend their special snowflake disgusting gimmick foods with "lol youre just scared" as if eating something like live maggots makes you brave and not a fucking idiot who's life choices have put them one step above some nigger in africa eating field rats

Eh, that looks like a mixture of actual weird shit going on and some slight tinfoil.

Oh so it's just Election/anti-Hillary meme nonsense. Okay.

I would agree with you but the email leaks mention that pizza shit WAY too much for it to be pure coincidence and drags it to merely a (((coincidence))). That and some other damning evidence brought up makes it seem like tinfoil hat bullshit at worse and child sex trafficking at best. Either way, children are being snatched from those areas and it's tied to something pretty big.

Shit was magic. My mother probably didn't care because as far as she was concerned, computers are magic anyway and there was no future in knowing how they work.

I was going to come in this thread to call you a pussy but after second thought, you're right

A lot of PS1 games supported that. You could pop the disc in a music player and listen to the soundtrack. Some games just had hidden messages as well.

The obsession with vaginas is what keeps this species exploring space

Some games allowed you to pop the game disk out and put in a music CD for custom soundtracks.

If there were proof of alien women existing in space, you can be sure that it would speed up the development of space travel.

Yours is the drill that will pierce the hymen.

By that measure, there should be a infinite holes between women's legs that I can stick my dick in to further my race.

I'm fairly certain he meant

well now i have to try this on EVERYTHING
!!!!

no youre shit

imagine..

Nah, the universe is pretty homogenous, actually.

I'm guessing you obsess over a sausage between a mans legs, faggot.

Has science ever discovered what it says if your sound card doesn't work perfectly?

In a very few PS2 games you could actually start a game, take the disc out after the level loads (which almost always would make it stop playing the background music) then put a completely different disc in and hear really fucking twisted fucking shit fill the background music

This only works with a very small section of games though. I just happened to be lucky to discover this

Monster Rancher was fucking magical.

She must've called at the same time I tried to connect.

every time you post i feel like i'm listening to a woman

If you fuck with the manual settings it gets super distorted I think.

if you got fascinated by circuits, specially now old ones you might be retarded

Prime managed to hide its load times really well behind corridors. Once or twice you'll get a door that takes about two seconds longer to open which is where it's noticeable.

I also tried it with similar games (different volumes of .hack, etc.)
I distinctly remember one of my games going into a weird developer debug mode when I swapped it with a different game disc, but I can't remember which game for the life of me.

Go Back2Reddit m8

Psyco Mantis reading my memory card on MGS1 (and that whole boss fight in general) became a huge staple for what video games could do for me growing up.A game taking advantage of the fact that its a game like that gave me such a wierd and awesome level of perception on games as a whole, that I still carry to this day.

On the other hand, something that terrified me:

Didnt a few games actually have easter eggs that occurred if you swapped two games the developers made with proper timing?

The main reason this terrified me is one of my first experiences was with a rented copy of Final Fantasy 8. It was scratched up, so when I had to switch discs, it fucked up and wouldn't let me continue. Still haven't beaten that game.

emulate it dude! or at least grab the iso and set up your emulator to have something to do on a rainy day.
i remember not being able to do anything at the haunted mansion in the lake on tomba because the rented disk was scratched beyond belief. i ended up buying the fucked up game from blockbuster and one of those disk repair kits that were all the rage back then, i got a little further but it happened again at some other point.
it took years for the torrent to actually hit 100%

Or just you know
>>>Holla Forums8194597
>>>Holla Forums8195477
>>>Holla Forums8195046
READ NIGGER READ

One day, somewhere somehow, a man will learn if it's possible to fuck a blackhole. Or humanity dies out before reaching space.

Why the fuck did they call it "Turbo" if it slows your PC down?

I'm going to assume you two retards think that post is somehow pro-Clintcunt because all you Holla Forumsposters think that anything around a political post that isn't memepost is anti-Trump whining and crying. I'm not. I'm just pointing out that the guys post is meme-nonsense and Gay Fagioli didn't eat human flesh. Stop getting so fucking triggered all the time by everything jesus fuck.

I'm pretty sure they're just putting forward a subject that's been of deep digging lately rather than defending a soon-to-be president.
Get fucked you lying faggot

As said before, this investigation is just making them hide their tracks and bury the evidence. They already changed the logo for their fake pizza place on their site to hide the spiral triangle pedophile imagery.

Take your Holla Forums bait back to >>>Holla Forums baiting fucking faggot.

Plants are grown with shit. They are rotten to make bread or alcohol. All cheese is intensely curled milk at the very least. All food belong somewhere on the gross out spectrum, some are just more showy about it. You sheltered urbanite faggot

Thats when I knew I was a master hacker

More like accusing brainwashed college faggots about knowing jack shit of how food is made. Its like when they show how sausages are made and tell you to be disgusted

The whole discussion was about "MUH MAGGOT FOOD", a mudslime calling westerners pussies for not eating said worms, an armchair chef saying tomatos are the same as worms and yet another guy mocking said armchair chef by saying he's a redneck.

Tomatoes*

Would you?

top kek

Yes.

So fucking frustrating.

I posted a dude, you homo. Twi'lek boipussy is where it's at.

I see no visible dick. It's a flat qt to me and there's absolutely nothing you can do to make me believe otherwise.

Cock bulge, you retard.

adre-es.deviantart.com/art/Imperial-Slave-277176856

Would I? Aliens must die, it's a doggy dog universe, and if the Aliens aren't eradicated, we will be. So if by would you, you mean would you fight tooth and nail to hold off the swarms of neon-coloured amphibious insectoids, the answer is yes.

Holy shit, nigga. You not just retarded. You gay.

No you

Know yew.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

And this isn't even a woman.

Drugs

Rikimaru holding his sword behind his back in Tenchu 2.

For some reason I ended up grabbing a stick and trying to figure out ways to fight from this position, I thought it was a super smart real ninja technique to keep the sword hidden.

I remember spending my childhood wondering what the fuck a vagina could possibly look like. I came up with some weird fucking ideas before being finding out it was just a hole.

Would I blow up its planet and laugh? Yes

i'd put my dick in worse thats for sure.

i want the homosexers to go and stay go.

(((You)))

When I was the littlest kid (like kindergarten age) one of my friends saw a girl taking a piss from a distance, and said "it came out her butthole!". So we all figured by logical deduction that the difference between boys and girls was that girls peed out their butt and pooped out their dick. It was pretty fucking funny to think about.