Media is all run by Je-

>>>/methods/

WDHMBT?
also reported for anti-semitism

lol

Is this by the same autists that tried to "refute" the holohoax pics?

u be sayin dey lyin?

Fellow PoC, don't let the whiteman or the jew fool you! They are KILLING us!

Dis nigga woke

well spotted LOL
typical kike tricks

tsk, tsk. Holla Forums is getting lazy.

The left can't meme Jesus fucking Christ

Really initiates my drupes

Somebody ban this kike shill already, fuck.

Are you really new, really stupid, or both?

I actually hope the guy who did OP's pic is Jewish, because it's really worrying that somebody could go through all that analysis and still not be able to put it together

If you hate Holla Forums then hate it as much as you want, but does anyone on here actually believe judaism isn't a fucked up desert cult that intructs it's followers in the ways of social parasitism and duplicity?

Keek, get a new sage tactic.

jesus christ based black woman!

Is every single thread here cancer inducing?

wtf I hate Trump now

Welcome to nu/tv/.

getting a little tired tbh fam >>>Holla Forums

if you just kept to your containment zone over on /poleddit/ with the rest of the cumskins I wouldn't have to post this but you're forcing my hand with your 'muh joos' spam

Aren't jews not supposed to use tech on a Saturday?

*ahem*
I just wanted to interject here and thank you for using the correct meme for Holla Forums which is /poleddit/. Again ty and continue to spam bbc.

is that literally all you stormweenies can say?

that's because Zuckerberg isn't the owner, which the edit is highlighting the "owners" column.

>(((Facebook))) isn’t jewish
The only thing more terrible than your arguments is your BO’s blowjob acumen.

kek it's hilarious seeing your personality shift after your arguments get btfo. You literally become a worthless goon. Sad.

t. Zach Hasbrouck

The goon is starting to get rattled. Punctuation and capitalization are being dropped as he adopts his protective air of affected disinterest.

It literally isn't though, Mark Zuckerberg isn't even Jewish and stopped identifying as Jewish a long time ago.

I still identify him as jewish. It doesn't matter if he starts saying he's an eight years old goy girl or an attack helicopter.

Like how trannies stop identifying as what they are?

So why do you love black cock so much?

If the presidents of NBC, Fox, CNN, and CBS were all jewish along with the majority of all other high ranking executives of major TV networks despite jews being less than 2% of the US population, would that not at the very least be a strange coincidence?

zucc is transgoy

Is that why they get mad and screech communist rhetoric whenever some Holla Forumstard posts infographs?

HURRR MUH DUR JOOOS FUCK YOU

You don't even care whether or not there is an organized effort to brainwash people do you? All you need is entertainment and you don't give a fuck about what may actually be going on in our world.

HURRR MUH DUR JOOOS FUCK YOU

anybody inteligent loses brain cells seeing those piles of crap.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddipol/

You seem to be cool with the possibility that the majority of media out there is controlled by a cult that wants us to serve the interests of a theocratic ethnostate while running our countries into the ground.

So the Presidents of NBC, CBS, CNN, and Fox are infact all jews.
This is just a harmless little pure coincidence though right?

Is that why poledditors are stupid enough to support communism?
They read too many Holla Forumsyp infographs?

How many here would even care whether or not the holocaust was a lie?

DUR MUH JOO JOOS DON CONTRAHL MEDIAS :P
>>>Holla Forums

/reddipol/ is Holla Forums
/poleddit/ is Holla Forums
t. creator of the memes

Triggered Jews, I like how the official name of your race has become an insult itself, truly a testament of how shitty your race really are.