CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
Bethesda sets out new review copy policy: Game "journalists" only get copy one day before launch, causing rektal Ragnarök
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/HO5TT
imgur.com/gallery/SxpJC
archive.is/Vv8wb
archive.is/W6IJo
archive.is/zqTTG
nydailynews.com/news/national/new-balance-owners-light-shoes-fire-company-backs-trump-article-1.2868063
archive.is/WocIi
weeklystandard.com/article/2001953
archive.is/1Xwlf
imgur.com/a/sOZZT
archive.is/2Hjex
archive.is/ci5tX
archive.is/gjuf0
archive.is/iJYaJ#selection-7239.1-7239.50
archive.is/WGAeN
fakku.net/magazines/comic-kairakuten-2015-07
greatagain.gov/
nhentai.net/g/117211/
twitter.com/SRKfunkdoc/status/796820347882328068
archive.is/xwgAk
archive.is/vdQLK
archive.is/r8270
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6101099&usg=ALkJrhi4OVzFCjQ3-GlY6HWJlWXKBVfGAw
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.etc.se/ledare/ehrenberg-dags-att-infora-mansskatt&usg=ALkJrhjxtJhaufelg6A4ZA6GZwvQPOzr5Q
twitter.com/mombot/status/796749691203395584
archive.is/https://twitter.com/adobsoncomics/*
twitter.com/ADobsonComics/status/796558915848851456
twitter.com/linkurosawa1/status/796916816757067776
twitter.com/linkurosawa1/status/796916884096610304
last.fm/music/Радость Моя/_/ما هُم بأمةِ أحمدٍ لا والذي فَطَرَ السماء نشيد
archive.is/wjlCV
tweetsave.com/trmariasanchez/status/796605155277934593
vid.me/kS4r
archive.is/XANbG
twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/796935210520768513
archive.is/G2lgm
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/10/lady-gaga-petition-electoral-college-vote-clinton/
infogalactic.com/info/Cultural_Marxism
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/796935694564425728
andrewgelman.com/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796952714294935552
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/796858945792937984
archive.is/UFxIX
archive.is/0wpV5
twitter.com/skullmandible/status/796419173471567873
archive.is/nqYNF
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/796949545716449280
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/796960733007319040
archive.is/gW6Tj
twitter.com/TheSecondOutlaw/status/796741234245173248
archive.is/vfiqO
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/eu-accepts-ttip-deal-dead-due-trump-presidency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for benis

Is the Hillary stream available anywhere so we can link timestamps? I can't find it.

People are fucking dumb. They think Trump is going to

Hell, my own brother thinks he'll do all of the above. He also thinks Putin is backing Trump because Putin wants a war with America (???).

He also thinks Donald Trump is a buffoon who doesn't know what he's doing. But then goes on to link me these albums that says that Trump is a mastermind who set up his Presidency since the 1980s.

imgur.com/gallery/HO5TT
imgur.com/gallery/SxpJC

So which is it? Trump is a buffoon, who'll ruin the country? Or Trump is a mastermind (in which case the country will most likely be fine?)

reposting
archive.is/Vv8wb

WE WON!

Your brother is nuts. You should avoid him.

Anti-trump mom yelling at police is held back by her 6 year old

Reposting because it's fucking hilarious

MEXICO AND CANADA AGREE TO RENEGOTIATE NAFTA
archive.is/W6IJo
ASSAD IS WILLING TO CO-OPERATE WITH THE US
archive.is/zqTTG

I thought most people would be shocked, and then they'd do some self-reflection, and research the actual stuff out there, and find out the email server thing wasn't just some russian conspiracy, and that the 7 women who were abused quietly withdrew their accusations despite having 90% of the media on side. And Law firms probably ready to go pro-bono for them.
But in this age it's like people can't even stop and think for a minute about things and put two and two together. They are just glued to their phones all the time and if the phone told them this is bad and this is good, it must be.
I've got no way out. Everyone around me has outed themselves as a mindless media drone. Even if I send them links to watch of C-Span FBI testimony they refuse to watch it.

SUCKING ON BIG FAT DICKS

reposting

What is NAFTA? Some sort of treaty?

It's like it's from a movie or something.

North American Free Trade Agreement.

He's not even in office yet and we're already winning, just like he said.

So… TTP for canadians, americans and mexicans?

Never mind not even being in office yet, it has been 2 days since he got elected

No, NAFTA has been in place for Canada and Mexico for a long time, Trump said he wanted to abolish it in his speeches.

Honestly, I don't know details.

So anyway do you think the whole Ping Pong Pizza will ever be investigated? Or are they gonna just stick with the Clinton Foundation thing because it's less X-Files?

did Holla Forums found anything else on the pingpong thing?

OPEN UP CHAT

He might do that one with his Supreme Court pick turning it back to a state decision but he wouldn't push for anything like DOMA. Honestly that should have been left to the states to begin with, the Supreme Court decision violated the tenth amendment.

Where does he even get these things from?

I can sympathize with that kid, my mom did a lot of stupid shit in self-righteous rage when I was younger.

Without the draconian copyright laws and SOPA written in, yeah.

NOT EVEN IN OFFICE AND HE'S ALREADY MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

What chat?

The thing is that I don't mind trade treaties if they are just not retarded and not fuck over the citizens or regular workers.

I'm hoping its investigated even if it turns out to be nothing. Not because it involves Clinton but just because there's a chance that a bunch of kids are being abused. Not investigating it when there's reason for suspicion seems pretty abhorrent.

is that lady also carrying another kid? It looks like a leg is sticking out

You can post more that one image in a single post my friend

missed the memo

Did Martin Luther King actually said that?

Why every single liberal meltdown have to center around an identity of some kind? that's what you call a rhetorical question Literally a wall of text version of "my special hot take is about mental illness spaghetti"

Okay that's a new one. Why do these idiots exist.

I fucking hate it when idiots use my language to say retarded shit just to sound smarter. Use your goddamn language properly, and brain all the same, espèce de traînée.

Assad has always been willing to cooperate, the thing is that the West hasn't. I mean, just look at the article itself.

This whole thing has been always there as an undercurrent. CIA heads have spoken of it in speeches you can find on the internet. The almost destroyed documentary Conspiracy of SIlence. The Franklin affair, Boystown, Westminster Scandal, etc. There are plenty that go back decades.

And yet things always end up the same way with the cases quietly going away, or the person in charge stepping down.

If you can find the info easily enough then the CIA and FBI should be able to get much much more. And yet they still do nothing.

Well I rented Call of Duty: Infinite warfare to play the campaing, and is the first time I cry for a Call of Duty, all those characters dying in the last mission who had inmortality during the whole game, perhaps the cruelest CoD to date besides the dismembering scene in Black ops III

Gotta virtue signal for those sweet sjw points, although their value is starting to decrease rapidly.

they have learned nothing

nydailynews.com/news/national/new-balance-owners-light-shoes-fire-company-backs-trump-article-1.2868063 archive.is/WocIi

There is a story behind that.

Shoe Company: Obama Admin Pressured Us to Stay Quiet on TPP
weeklystandard.com/article/2001953 archive.is/1Xwlf

New Balance officials say one big reason is that they were told the Department of Defense would give them serious consideration for a contract to outfit recruits with athletic shoes.

But no order has been placed, and New Balance officials say the Pentagon is intentionally delaying any purchase.

… Matt LeBretton, VP of public affairs for the company, tells the Globe that:
We swallowed the poison pill that is TPP so we could have a chance to bid on these contracts,…We were assured this would be a top-down approach at the Department of Defense if we agreed to either support or remain neutral on TPP. [But] the chances of the Department of Defense buying shoes that are made in the USA are slim to none while Obama is president.

Reminder: imgur.com/a/sOZZT

300 (or more?) images of salt. Endless all you can eat scroll.

On what platform, in case it tries to pull off that bullshit install games to hard drive via CD? Is the gameplay even any good this time around?

The Clinton Foundation investigation is still tricky to pull off, it's true that if obongo pardons killary it would also admit that she did something wrong. But the ping pong comet pizza, spirit cooking lol just a prank brah podesta and a circle of elites are just pretending moloch worshippers, and possibly pedo ring ritualistic satanists, it could be too much of a mindfuck for most joe and jane q public. It's like telling them the orgy scene in Eyes Wide Shut was a fictionalized documentary, because the real truth is far more sinister and disgusting to anyone with a shred of humanity in them.

The first one has been removed, what was it?

The campaing is fantastic as always, the multiplayer suck balls.

on Xbox One since the only rent shore in my country only allows Xbox one rentals,

Well I rented Fallout 4 to play the campaing, and this is the first time I cry for a Fallout, all those characters dying in the last mission when you kill your son or nuke the Commonwealth

Huh. No idea, I'm actually just reposting the link from a previous thread.

Does anyone have webms of The Young Turks' salt?

Even better than Battleground that's for sure

Yeah, we know… we all know, the trolling regarding that game was incredible

Is it usually good? I mean I don't doubt the multiplayer is bad, but do you mean to tell me that you can't even have space combat in multiplayer?

That and after years of indoctrination by the media, nobody believes bad things about leftists even when they admit it's true, like Nyberg and other admitted SJW pedos. Any evidence is dismissed as fake.

I swear to god you niggers are worse than the Megumin posters

PedoDan, you're forgetting the fact that PEOPLE ARE SETTING SHIT ON FIRE AND DRAGGING PEOPLE OUT OF CARS TO BEAT THEM!

That's why the multiplayer is shit

come on, that game was rad as shit

As soon as I read that I knew you would appear.

The point I was making is that you were talking about how great a game is by outright spoiling the ending.

Gotta wonder if the gun grabbers are regretting getting rid of their guns now.

Fucking what? Turks have been caught buying oil from them multiple times.

She is aware that Jim Crow laws where enacted by democrats right?

Does the robot die?

ohhhh… well since in this place nobody care for CoD, I through I could spoil it freely

Specially the fucking Robot!

repost excellent salt videos

What?

Why

Should have been the cunt goddammit NO THE BROBOT FUCK NO.

muh magic party switch done by the guy that said, "I'll have these niggers voting democrat for the next century"

why this this faggot being relevant lately?

WHERE ARE THE MISSING ARMENIANS?

Fuck if I know

Except Rea's dominance is pretty much axiomatic at this point

lol wtf is this archive.is/2Hjex

There actually was a scandal like that in France. Basically blood donations had been mishandled and mischecked and hundreds of thousands with blood diseases contracted AIDS because of it. Thing is, the government at the time had tried to hide it and tone that shit down, which caused even more uproar and potential victims. Was quite a scandal.
But anyway, in short, sometimes people catch AIDS because of politicians indeed.

The credits are beautiful with the recording of the main characters that died during the war

I hated they killed the /k/ommando but he died like a /k/ommando

Poorly translated, that's what it is.

In a world where we have Alison Rapp, and the writer for Salon writing about how he is a Pedo, and yet people don't want to believe people in powerful positions might be similar?

I really don't understand that logic.

archive.is/ci5tX

I don't even understand what they're mad about. A good, smug cover?

Noone cares about frogland, if you can't link it to Reagan fuck off instead of just saying well maybe it could possibly be true.

OW
THE
EDGE

I also like how Godfrey ended up in there a couple times.

/ara/ tread: archive.is/gjuf0
benis

Uh… I wasn't going "well maybe they're right", I was just telling a small anecdote… no need to be a sperg about it user.

I came for the salt, and left realizing he felt exactly the same as I did.

It's because Trump is on it.

sauce

I don't get the 4th image.

No.

So is the news actually covering the riots?

They're entirely morally bankrupt. Declassified papers have shown that they've fucking setup people with little kids to fuck just so they'd have leverage on them to get intel out.

It's not because Trump is on it, it is because PRESIDENT Trump is on it

Val your turn next, Make France GREAT AGAIN, make sure you get Marine Le Pen in power.

Calling it "peaceful protest," as usual. You know, despite CNN interviewing someone who straight-up said people need to die for this.

Are you new?

This isn't possible, this is fucking Call of Duty, it shouldn't be making me feel like this.

Why are writers so good at giving incredible humanity to non human characters to the point where you feel terrible when they die.

I wouldn't mind juppé regarding right-wingers, but le pen is too corrupt and incompetent to be worth imagining. She's no trump, she's full on politically correct, and she doesn't have a sense of humor. So, nah, she wouldn't make anything great you know.

archive.is/iJYaJ#selection-7239.1-7239.50

That is how deals work among the elite. Since there are no contracts, both sides do nasty shit that could get them a massive jail sentence and record themselves doing it, then they give each other the proof. If either of them snitches then they can release the tapes, which will distract the media because sex scandal > corruption and as a result both keep shut about it in order to not get their lives ruined by the other.

Have the nips made lewds of Vivian or at least Danielle yet?

kek, he's right about the rest though. Democrats have only themselves to blame for losing this election.

Ever notice how it's only Democrat-controlled inner city areas that people riot in?

I almost want to dare them to pull off something like that in a small countryside city of Republicans.

These are the writters not adoctrinated by SocJus, They are good at what they do, not idiots who got there just because a friend is on highest places

Gimme some more Vivians and Danielle's and I'll post them to medibang and maybe pixiv. I can speak Nip pretty well, so I can explain it to them. There's no better way to get the nips on your side than with cute girls

Sadly true yes. Last time I met up with a friend and we started talking about clinton v trump politics, I started mentioning how the Clinton Foundation seems shady as fuck, and this was before the Clinton Foundation shenanigans really broke through the MSM filter. He unironically said something like well this is the first time he ever heard of something like that, and the only source was me, so you know he would need something more substantial to back it up. Like something from the MSM. And yet he had no problem agreeing when I brought up how untrustworthy the majority of the MSM are. And this shit was before the Donna Brazille e-mail leak. So a lot of people are still in that state, or possibly denial as a form of mental defense because even seeing a glimpse of the horrible truth can fry their mind.

Not how it works with gun grabbers, the 100% idiotic ones do not own any guns themselves and wishes the world is made of nerf and cotton candy, while gun grabbers who have guns themselves will almost always, never give them up while trying to shame, guilt, intimidate, and finally force others to give them up. "Rights for me, but not for thee" is the MO for them.

I find it hilarious. They get upset about conservative policies and then go out and hurt their own communities financially. Its like when a parent doesn't allow a toddler something they want so then the kid starts trying to break their own toys in a tantrum.

Total Biscuit in the comments.

Oh boy, this gets even better. So not only was he a #NeverTrump retard but he was also an a serious Clinton supporter?

Yes. He lost his shit when Trump won, berated his wife(who voted 3rd party), had rants about how bigoted people were, and said he was going to delete his subreddit since reddit allowed r/The_Donald.

sauce?

the girl has her hands zip tied and the dude two from her looks Podesta

How'd it come to this

See, everyone who is raging about the election is casually talking about an assassination. Like they would literally be a parade if Trump was killed. Like he is not even human to them.

I mean I hate most politicians, but I never actually hope they get shot and want to throw a Party afterwards.

I feel completely alone, like I have no ability to empathise with these people, they just scare me.

The future that wait for us maybe?

those are Telegraph reporters btw

To be fair, since I didn't read much about his wife in the threads, I thought he simply berated her for voting 3rd party because he thought she was throwing her vote away.

My sister in law is 3/4 a way to being a Doctor and shes saying the same stuff. Like it doesn't seem to matter who they are or what type of Career they have, they've been talking about this.

Damn that was good

Nope, Trump is literally Hitler and the guy that makes six figures will supposedly die due to lack of health access if Clinton failed to win.

Anyways, at least he's admitting that he fucked up bad now, its better than most of these retards are doing.

There more of shit like this? I want to see sobered leftists BTFOing their braindead followers.

he must be the life of the party when he goes out

Even his cat thinks hes a pleb.

wew

archive.is/WGAeN

The fact that she is becoming a doctor means she is in anything other than a trade, which is really the only safe educational instution from liberals due to the fact that in trades being down-to-earth isn't an option.

Just watch the credits user: Jump at 4:40

Good on TB. It doesn't erase his meltdown but unadulterated honestly should be applauded. Regardless if you care being a viewer of his at least it does let you respect him more.

BatWu is politician now

Delicious reasoned anger

This is basically my family right now.

My brother is turning around and already apologized, mom just sent me a message telling me I'm the light of her life.

Elections are over, now we return to normalcy, least in my house.

Oh boy, is he going to make another monetized 20 minute video flagellating himself over being an overreacting prat for a fourth time? For a dude who's typically reasonable when he flies off the handle he doesn't half-ass doing so.

She left orthopedic construction due to her complaining it was a "boys club"

Like she left her career she studied years for because it was a sausage fest.

This is what I read first thing in the morning? Fuck this shit. I wish the Grim Reaper takes him before the end of current year +1. Scumbags like him doesn't deserve anything, only death.

Who wants to steal his cat?

Someone might want to watch that stream.

I'm not exactly sure but it's one of Comic Kairakuten's. Just go ahead and go through their whole treasure trove. Lots of good stuff.

fakku.net/magazines/comic-kairakuten-2015-07

Wu is a pampered rich kid tranny who's known to be insane. Not to mention the minorities that the left love so much hate transexuals and gays. Wu would be destroyed.

edgy

I was hoping they'd end up on the list of Tranny casualties

I'm trying to imagine how one gets himself into that mindset… I think I can understand but I'm not sure if I can express it.

I understand his fear of giving up on a lot of people, of accepting they were simply wrong, and wanting to hold on to them and not fall into the basket of deplorables.

Like some kind of fear of not being able to tell the truth from convincing conspiracies and madness. Things today are so mad, I can see this irrational wall of reason.

I hope you're joking nigger.

Emperor's blessed bones, my blood pressure will be high enough to start nuclear fusion from all this salt.

He's learned nothing.

Then all anyone has to do is keep pushing Walker's buttons as usual and the piece of shit will be shown as unfit for politics in no time.

hakai

Anyone gonna help me get the source instead of just
Cause I'm not going to fakku.

lol
o
l

Post more cats.

greatagain.gov/

only if you can get me some sauce on

Nigga, that ain't the kind of loli I fap to.

I hardly even search for hentai. What's up with Fakku?

Dropped.

Why people defend him on Twitter and Kotaku in Action again?

he has cancur :^(

this really happen guys

Probably because majority of them are leftists themselves who are also talking about how racist Trump is.

The removed all their download links for purchases, and issued takedown requests to other hentai sites.

because they're from reddit

I will say kittens make the cutest fucking sounds.

Owner was originally a decent guy who made a nice mainstream hentai manga then in recent years partnered with a major brand to save the site from being DMCA'd and embraced his Jewish heritage from there with selling overpriced porn and removing all free content.

What happened to the tranny who ran for office?
He was destroyed!

That card already ran its course. Time to tear down John Bain a new one, him together with his butt buddies.

A cat doesn't go "awoo".

He has a past of throwing a tantrum and being an ass. I remember he hated his subreddit a few years ago, he had some beef with them

We at Holla Forums told you not to follow the KiA ethicscucks and stay with us and attack, attack, attack. But you followed the leftists instead and achieved nothing since while we got an alt-right president elected if we could do that image what we could have done with GamerGate if you didn't side with the cucks,

Awooo~

Shows me that Obama purposefully kept things fucked up for his globalist masters.

Fuck off revolt.

a cat is fine too

This bullshit as well.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Karen posted a vid on the elections.
Well spoken as usual

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Wow that is Jewish as fuck. Well thanks, lesson learned

He has spergouts like that all the time.

Totalsperg is always fucking up spectacularly about anything and everything. You think the GG thing was his usual self? No that was an alien taking over TB or some shit, the real TB would have been showering every comment section of the internet with pure liquid sperg bullshit.

So people who follow him are used to his spergouts and don't take them all that seriously anymore.

He's kinda like Mark except angrier and less likable.

This is a great choice for music while scrolling through the salt mine

Marks funny when he spergs he went off on my randomly once & it killed my sides

So many faps.

So many memories now only lost.

I remember him bitching about internet comments before. Youtube comments can be pure cancer at times, but its much better to just let the shit flinging be and know when to not engage.

Anise a shit.

time and time again it is revealed that those with heavy ego are too easily fooled by the sweet esteem that narcissism allots and how easy they fall into racist behavior of assuming one equals or represents all. Youtubers, whether ggrevoltards or those with talent and fans, are cut from the same cloth. The desire to be heard and/or admired is born of entitlement and viewing themselves as a beacon for others to emulate. Pure ego. That angry nerd fella is one of few I can actually stand, though I dare say he is a rare oddity.

BTW Trump only won because the media was on his side and always defending him.

If only they had put objectivity aside to really oppose him… fucking media why did they have to be so impartial?

That's because robots don't have sexual orientation or race to pander to

Do people genuinely believe this?

Well i kinda found it, but it's on nhentai instead of exhentai which pisses me off.
nhentai.net/g/117211/

its such fucking delusional and stupidity to think the media was on his side

not only with proven things like the existence of groups like the journolist but also fucking wikileaks emails that prove correspondence between hillary management and places like CNN

but whatever I suppose gotta keep this lie going

I used to sperg out a lot too about feminazis and mudslimes over all else in blind rage. Why was I never told to fuck off?

go back to halfchannel

Of course they do. These are the same people who in their minds that the gender wage gap, the Patriarchy™, glass ceiling, Islam is a race, white and male privilege exists. And I thought serial offenders only have this level of cognitive dissonance. I was WRONG!

(from previous thread)

Did they just call Trump Saitama?

Nigger I got this from the webm threads here, bog off.

This will never stop being funny to me because Hillary's camp literally told them to cover Trump a lot.

ecochambers are a horrible thing.

My mom actually believes that the media wasn't hard enough on him. It's baffling.

If Killary cracked the glass ceiling but could not bust through it in current year+1, then maybe it's time for a Real Wuman to finish the job. Flynt Wu 2020! Watch out #NotMyPresidentTrump! In 4 years it's Wu's turn! :^)

Also dubs checked.

Is he in permanent mental breakdown?

Basic comprehension level: Negative zlitch.

The instant they call shitting on mudslimes racism they destroy their own retardation.

Yup. Hillary's camp knew that the more people saw and heard from her, the less people liked her. It's probably the biggest reason why her campaign rallies were dominated by her surrogates rather than herself.

I wish I had a sound webm of this clip.

There's some saying about gazing into the abyss and the abyss gazing back into you. I think that applies here, only it's an abyss of retardation.

Nigger that's an aGGro that tried to dox mombot

sound isn't really necessary for that webm

APOLOGIZE

who?

HOLY SHIT

Another great side benefit of Trump's win is that minorities are starting to turn on white feminists (so feminists in-general) since more white women voted for Trump.

Is there a name for when you try to win an argument by invoking an 8 year old?

Appeal to lack of authority?

appeal to emotion, or "someone think of the children"

fuck off

And this is a call of duty game.

This isn't some fan project or anything.

Le holy shit man of multiple attacks

And now you know why Bush II's popularity didn't completely tank until halfway into his second term, and why Republicans were largely sympathetic to him for years after he left office.

Righties called these people "moonbats" back in the day. Didn't matter what you said, if it was remotely positive about non-leftist policies, especially in regards to Bush (and now Trump), you would be exposed to a 15 minute long bizarre stream of consciousness rant about AmeriKKKa and the retard mastermind Shrub and his Satanic backwoods yet corporate baby killing machine. If it didn't come for Moveon.org or HuffPo, it never happened and if you somehow did (say) prove that a Dem said something positive about the administration, they became class traitor against the pure ideals of leftism and that the left wing death squads would come for them and murder their family and extended relatives for improper political education on the Day of the Worker. Basically take most negative stereotype of an imageboard political section you can possibly muster, then transpose it into the real world, make it left-wing+utterly loyal to the US Democratic Party and then give the mentality to 10s (if not 100s) of millions of people. Oh, and instead of having a sense of humor about their politics (which Holla Forums, and here /liberty/ and Holla Forums all occasionally manage) they have the mirth and mental flexibility of someone like Molotov…in other words, none at all.

They were so fucking crazy they drove people to defend Bush, even as he was doing shit that Reps and traditionalist independents would have normally put him on blast for if he wasn't prez. I also have it on good authority, although I was too young to experience this myself, that this also happened under Reagan.

Ultimately this will utterly discredit the American left, and it will also allow Trump to do whatever he pleases for a time.

Also rate my OC.

>Don't tell me his words don't matter

Are you implying there's a difference between the two?

Don't know if true but I'm seeing some sites and people on shitter saying that a lot of non college educated women voted for Trump while a lot college educated women voted for Clinton. Which I thought was hilarious since colleges are now seen as indoctrination camps and the only way these women would vote for Hillary is if they joined the cult.

Nope

Yes, motive.

Its true and like you said not surprising that gender studies graduates went Clinton.

But GGRevolt are Holla Forums's boogeymen, they are to GG as GG is to AGG's

You know you are hot shit when your are the boogeyman's boogeyman.

Unless you engage in wrongthink, of course.

Goddamn that's a good video.

Unfortunately the cucks at KiA delete every post about the elections that doesn't mention GamerGate in some way.

Every single one of those virtue signaling faggots getting on the LEL DRUMPF bandwagon should watch that video, the perspective it provides is desperately needed now that everyone and their dog seems to have been injected with pure distilled retard juice straight into their brain stem.

Wait, that's every episode.

That exactly describes most far left ultra-progressives in burgerland right now.
Since I'm stuck in a blue state near a major population center, surrounded by these retards every day.

God damn I fucking hate these people.

twitter.com/SRKfunkdoc/status/796820347882328068

Someone give this guy the memo, we on Holla Forums now.

(checked)
So what exactly makes a site a "Space for those who need it."? Does it have crayons and a ball pit?

The goddess did it again during hillary concession speech

It is never going to stop happening, user.

kek

Very well worded and articulated video (that also sprinkles in some internet humor). Skip to 7:32 for the most well placed yuigoh reference.

The owners of that casino must be pretty happy.

YES TO KEK

I wonder if Fox Phoenix intentionally does this for views from kekites.

A real Christfag wouldn't say families, a real Christfag would write Sodomites will burn in hell or similar

Shitty false flag 2/10

holy crap that's a perfect slogan to have some fun with this

blocked

And there it is, they're saying the election was rigged now, despite saying that never happens just a week ago.

You mean that thing that ensures that you are a LEGAL FUCKING VOTER?

These guys can't be serious, they are literally going "they're gonna shoah us good I tells ya! That trump is LITERALLY hitler!"

We can go further.

This chapter of my life will be named "The smuggiest motherfucker who has ever smugged".

We were NEVER at war with Eastasia tho, and by that I mean to say that we were ALWAYS at war with Eastasia.

nightmare
paradise

There is no smug greater than Tannura-san.

Show them these videos user

Can we talk about video games again?

NO

On one hand
On the other,

Give us a few days user to bask in the revelry

Come on, you now you want to.

You have the next four years to bask in the salt of Demicrites. Surely talking about what GG originally was supposed to be about will do no harm.

I don't think we are ever getting our video games back user. It seems every developer in the west is dead set on making a "bold political statement" and everyone on Holla Forums is dead set on trying to get them to fuck off.

bring game related stuff

You need to get out.

The smug must flow

I feel developers are going to double down 10 times over now with Trump as president.

Pretty sure king obongo said you vote if you're a citizen, which is the same as saying if you drive a car you are licensed. If A=B, then B=A. Checkmate, love trumps hate, mic drop, muh legacy and such. Now who wants to hear from some celebretards we got on stage for you to show how down to earth and relatable the leftist liberals are, and who wants to hear them telling you how to think and who to vote for, you fucking peasan- I mean respected citizens. :^)

Then we doubly-won't buy their games.

EA already did via that Mass Effect 3 ad.

Some streamer I watch said his mom wasn't checked at all.

Now I know why they deleted everything when I went there 2 months ago. The last time I was there was in 2014.

There's nothing wrong with non-mandatory conversion camps. Its still not proven that people are born gay, the supposed studies that "proved" it only showed that people with a certain gene were more likely to be gay there's plenty of people without it that are and plenty with it that aren't. In terms of whether parents should be allowed to put minors on that I think it should be the same decision as to whether parents can choose to put their children on hormones or not.

I already talked about CoD at the very beginning

Fuck videogames.

My coworker was saying that it was becoming increasingly obvious that Dems tried to rig it. We all knew they tried, but stuff that should be enough to warrant investigation without even bringing up the veritas videos.

About what?

What's a video game?

Still, they think trump is gonna get the gestapo to round them up and put them on trains to conversion camps. They believed their own "literally hitler" arguments and I find it hilarious. And fuck off, conversion camps are just places where they torture kids and pray the gay away, which only makes their homolust stronger as they are surrounding by other sexually repressed gays.

Except 2D lesbians. Fact.

Now you put it that way, it's a surprise to me that SJWs haven't entryismed their way into control over gay conversion camps. They do it with everything else.

I'm thinking about buying Mini Metro and HuniePop or UnderRail since they're on sale

archive

Never heard about Mini Metro, but HuniePop and Underrail supposedly are quite neat.

Yuri isn't gay.

archive.is/xwgAk

You would think that Hispanics would be voting 9/1 for Hillary and not blacks. Hispanics went 7/3, which is suppressing since all the media ran was "Trump is going to deport all Mexicans". This is damn funny as fuck since niggers voted against their own interest, like removing illegals would help even these dumb apes find work in some tradewho I'm kidding, but they are too stupid to get off the ghetto plantation. There was some improvement in the shift, but still doesn't redeem this shoe shining, tap dancing monkies Going to love shiting on my black friends some more.

Considering that women are far more accepting towards lesbianism than men are towards gayness, I think that actually is on point.

There's a (lesbian) romantic comedy film called "But I'm a Cheerleader" that has that premise it's pretty funny.

They aren't real though.

You're right. It's just women realizing the superiority of their own bodies.

Blacks have been being told how horrible Republicans are for generations at this point. Hard to break that loyalty.

The Mexicans that fucking worked hard to get their ass into the USA with fairest of play don't want those fuckers to ruin their new lives.

Not in 3D they are.

nigger you wot

Nigga, you gay.

No gains for you.

Nigga, we all gay.

nothing gay about admiring the male form you heathen

Yes. Let's make an active effort of cut down on the derailing now, we don't want this to become a permanent political chat thread.

God that felt good.

Remember folks, in these next few years, keep reminding everyone that the actual left had been warning against this socjus liberal bullshit. All these nitwits that avoided civilized debate like the plague, all those douches who no-platformed others because their opinions are "offensive" or "evil", all the Twitterati cunts who now get paid to pearl-clutch despite wasting their free time harassing and blackballing people. The credit for President Trump belongs solely to liberals, especially identitarians.

Manlets please leave. If you're under 6'0" you have to go.

This man is right. You have to remember that Alan Turing, one of the great minds behind the theory of computers we have today, was a flaming homosexual. We are all affected by the homosexual code he invented.

How about no?

Men are more muscular, women are more sexier.

I meant no offense.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

That's almost as low energy as Le Turtle Man.

You don't have to go. You can join the circus as a hobbit.

.Under 6'0
I'm 5'9".

Are you implying that muscular and sexy are not mutually inclusive?

Has Sanders made any public statement about the result? I wish he would be all "You should have listened" but being the wimp he is he wouldn't.

YURI IS GAY

Hell no. They just look better when they remember to cherish life and hometown.

It's stupid but that was well-worn term for them online was back then, especially if you were vaguely familiar with Little Green Footballs or the Dissident Frogman, or Tim Blair out in Australia.

I think you're the one who's gay here.

Liana K said something I agree with.

Broken clock, etc etc

GAMERGAYS

Friendly reminder that modestly sized breasts are better for feeding babies. Pregnancy fetish is fine too.

The only reason minorities vote democrat is out of irrational fear that conservative white people hate them. Hispanics and blacks particularly would probably vote republican in droves if that fear were eliminated since both groups are largely socially conservative and religious.

that's how you know she's lying.

I'm not really seeing the issue here.

Doom Paul was 8 years past expiration date anyway. Time to move on. Not to mention Sanders actually had a chance, while Paul was a walking meme.

Pretty much.

oh pls

Blacks accomplished plenty its just the libs let the culture in the 70-80's get dusted by aids crack & turned them to the designated surf class

its a similar phenomenon in indians in canada hell look in hamilton faggot.

Absolutely disgusting. Impregnation on the other hand, now that is the thinking man's fetish.

Only thing I don't like about Trump is Pence, Pence is one of those insane GOP types, gay conversion therapy and all that shit.

To be fair, he is a time traveler. He's probably gone through some shit.

Why couldn't Carson be his VP? That dynamic would be fucking great and the behavioral contrast between them would probably reassure plenty more people.

He's still calling Trump bigoted, he's still talking about how r/The_Donald is full of bigots.

I would have prefer Rand Paul to be his VP, but apparently Rand was looked over.

Because Trump chose him for mutually assured destruction. No one can get rid of him without unleashing a greater evil.

"I have witnessed the true End Time. This? This is a blessing you simply cannot comprehend."

GOP forced a choice of VP as a concession and Carson isn't enough of a cuckservative.

There's nothing wrong with voluntary conversion therapy.

Oh, I believe you. I just find it amusing, and thought it would be an excuse to post something Clownpiece related.

Trump isn't really that conservative to anyone but the regressive left, so he probably was looking to get someone a bit more hardline in to ensure he didn't lose voters that way.

No he didn't. Pence is just your average neocon.

Na he picked him cause he was an establishment GOP type, he did it to placate the GOP in general, the very same GOP that turned on him when the GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY shit came out.

Its entirely possible Pence is now an odd man out for standing by him.

Any means of silencing someone bitching about Electoral College again?

Just say the magic words, "Nigger faggot".

No they wouldn't that's the same retarded shit McCain thinks. Most people vote based on economics. blacks and latinos are leftists in this respect so conservatives will never get their vote. The reason that there was a shift to Trump is because Hillary's so far to the right herself economically that there's a legitimate argument to be made that Trump's more to the left than she is.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

They are also a company that makes their shoes in America.

365+ posts in and you nerds forgot to archive the last thread. archive.is/vdQLK

Why silence them, when you can have some subtle fun with them.
-Say to them they have really really nice eyes.
-Start singing or humming a Cher song. "If I could turn back time" might be good and give the appearance that you are sympathetic to their whinery.
-Offer to show them a cute animal video to de-stress them and make them feel safe. Like vid related.

Shit, I could have sworn it was posted before. Either way, thanks.

No, minorities would vote Republican if they were the majority. Once they are on top they would very quickly fuck over every other ethnic group in the nation. Especially Hispanics, especially especially recent migrants.

Asians are a little different though. Older asians are hardcore Republican, mainly because they saved their asses from Communists or they weren't the party in charge when internment happened back during WW2. However Gen X and younger Asians are more in line with the racial supremacy "we wuz" stuff the other groups embrace. Also inner city fetishism, particularly among Koreans.

Man, swedish state radio is shit but for once they picked a great picture

Polite sage for off-topic

GOD EMPEROR HAS SPOKEN

Holy shit I need a good picture of Trump's face there. Reaction image gold

It's as if police aren't the trigger-happy racist bullies that the media (in the news, in fiction, and even in video games) constantly portrays them as.

does nobody look at the post count anymore before sage?

It's simply good manners.

it'd be even better manners to use it when it matters

The rats are attempting to board the ship.

That is fucking rich coming from Kristol. I hope him, Paul Ryan, and everyone of that ilk from the Bush&Clinton duopoly that tried to backstab the Emprah gets shown the door.

No, it's largely people who took the media's word at face value finally actually looking into Trump for the first time.

I wanna see how Glenn Beck's gonna climb his way out of the hole to China he made for himself the last 18 months or so. Kristol will be lucky to survive his idiocy himself.

archive.is/r8270

Ryan even said make america great again.

They are ALL eating shit.

Looks like a familiar face is desperate to stay relevant.

Best I can do for now I'm afraid

In other news we now enjoy gender equal snow-plowing :^)

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6101099&usg=ALkJrhi4OVzFCjQ3-GlY6HWJlWXKBVfGAw

The discussion about introducing a special tax on men is ongoing :^)

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.etc.se/ledare/ehrenberg-dags-att-infora-mansskatt&usg=ALkJrhjxtJhaufelg6A4ZA6GZwvQPOzr5Q

pls send help, they even removed most of the comments sections because their precious feelings got hurt so I can't even complain on their site

You have no idea who Bill Kristol is apparently.

David Pakman was fair to us, still a cunt and MSM semen-drinker who for the whole election had to shit on the ebil Right-wing voters and shit on wikileaks without as much reading en email from them.

And he's all on cucking too, and he was such a fair voice to Trump.

He really wasn't all that fair, he kept trying to play got you and softball people like Wu. Its just that our opposition is so fucking horrible that they came off looking worse anyways.

Yeah, sarcasm, HE FOLLOWED THE NARRATIVE SET BY CLINTON, he was such a cuck, willfully letting his side turn to shit just as long as Trump doesn't win.

MEME IT BOYS

We can guarantee another election cycle for Trump

It should be negotiated every few years or so. Good.
FUCK YES. THIS MAY ACRUALLY BE THE BEGINING OF THE END OF THE SYRIAN CONFLICT.
So far trump is 3 for 3.

pakman isn't a youtuber

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I'd pay her just to read out of an encyclopedia

Fucking good. While I hope the Emprah is not overly vindictive, I hope he keeps his gift of long memory on who revealed their true colors when the chips are down and tried to double cross him, and there was a lot of ratfuck 'sunshine patriots' who did that. So far from what I've seen, at least sleepy surgeon Carson can be trusted, Giuliani got some baggage but I admit the thought of him prosecuting and convicting Killary gives me a big warm smile.

Maybe he can go on tour with Pope Dewrito as the Cardinal of Cheetos.

I can't believe I'd forgotten to check on cheetoh man. Unsurprisingly he's pulling the same shit.

You fucking madman, you actually did it. FUCKING GREAT JOB, BIG LEAGUE!

Yeah, he wanted to do a hatchet job but didn't have the guts to do it properly.

Fuck him, he could've done more but integrity was less important to him than the peer pressure. Remember that time he really tried to do a hit-piece but fucked it up and when we complained he was unfair but he just smugly replied that all their best pieces got lots of blow-back?

Because I do.

Ay.

twitter.com/mombot/status/796749691203395584

If you think that no one can top the cuck level of Dan Klien having a polygamous relationship with a gay couple..

YOU'RE WRONG!

Vidya-related (kinda)

Remember Curt Schilling? after losing his entire savings from Baseball after trying to make his dream games come true, he's pretty smug right now and is working with Breitbart.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/10/charlie-spiering-on-whatever-it-takes-trump-meeting-obama-more-substance-than-style/

The guy is a fucking wolf in betacuck's clothing, still trying to lie, refuses to look at the vandalism, cop-killings, assaults since the "#NotMyPresident" shit has started, fucking sore-ass loser.

Can we please sell this to the libtards. Don't even bring him being trans into it as he doesn't claim it himself, that would come out on its own.

Fucking hell what a loser.

Didn't he also get cancer or something?

He should just walk into a bang or something and blow himself up.

No fucking way. They can't possibly be serious.

Mouth cancer, guess how many Game Journalists reported on that and wished him well? fucking no one because he was a Republican.

Hell fucking yes. We need to play it cool, but we should actually support her so she can get fucking DESTROYED by Trump. If she got to the point where she debated him it would be the first time a presidential candidate breaks down on stage and cries
Reminder to meme responsibly

Have you been in one or are you relying on "journalists"?

vs

This strikes me as those faux self-congratulations companies give themselves when they "go green" (by using less material or energy or packaging or whatever, thus saving themselves money which was the only motive all along)

The male tax thing:

> I think we should require man's treasure.

> We do it because we are jointly responsible and guilty of nothing is done.

I don't think you understand the meaning of that word

> The tax provides concrete money but also awareness and debate.

Awareness dollars????? give me a fucking break

The clincher:

Holy shit, even through the machine translation the tactics and language is instantly recognizable.

Well at least he's doing better now

And smugly so when he predicted Trump would win, que in the countless articles from sports rags calling him a has-been loser with dementia.

Jazz counterculture which ended the cold war

That shit came 70's-80's you ponce

The breakdown of the nuclear family the rise of feminism blacks were patient zero for the feminists ambitions for the mainstream

That's a real long ruse and Flynt isn't worth the effort, can we just laugh at him for now?

also

Wtf is happening with the archives? I thought I was imagining things before but now when I searched for someone's twitter it is showing me a tiny selection of archived posts. I'm pretty sure I archived Dobson a plenty of times but now barely anything shows up. It's not the first time this happens and now I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with their database or indexing routine

archive.is/https://twitter.com/adobsoncomics/*

Imagined reply to that tweet:

Okay, you go first and self-exterminate to kick everything off. Do you want to be buried with your SJW medal? (or should we let your wife's boyfriend hang onto it for you?)

Link the tweet, I'll send it to him.

twitter.com/ADobsonComics/status/796558915848851456

Not your personal troll m8. It's just my imagined reply, I don't gain shit from sending him abuse.

twitter.com/linkurosawa1/status/796916816757067776

twitter.com/linkurosawa1/status/796916884096610304

Done and done.

Neither do but its funny.

If bantz is abuse, then what do you call repeatedly beating the shit out of someone?

Kek'd and ✔'d.

Why can't I hold all these totally true stories?

Check the twitter handle real carefully.

isn't that a sikh headdress?

you don't know who's in that pic?

I'm sure this TOTALLY HAPPENED.

Looks like a beanie to me.

someone post the dildo picture

I honestly forgot about him. Those 4Bs do look the same.

Never gonna happen. Michigan voters already had enough cancer from Flynt, that's why they voted Trump.

holy crap do people seriously don't know about Jubbal? I guess it's good to have new people but geez, know your GG lore

Please upload the whole song! I need it in my life!

last.fm/music/Радость Моя/_/ما هُم بأمةِ أحمدٍ لا والذي فَطَرَ السماء نشيد

More people with autism?

you got the suicide vest edit?

Someone did sya that it was eerily similar to sport team phenomenta

And odds are the money made of that tax would be lost in beuracracy and skimmed to death.

how hard will the deportations and defunding of sanctuary cities impact the democratic voter base? will it even be possible for their candidate to win in 4 years?

claiming ID 8cc496

I'm not sure, my folder is a mess

So on an unrelated note I attended a discussion hosted by my college to help students understand and move forward as a campus after the election.

It went about as good as you would expect.

And today in "stuff that never happened"

walked by a group therapy session at least that is what I assumed it was at my university. I missed the chanting and they had broken of into small groups where they huged each other.

Psychfag?

found this one on buzzfeed

Trump supporters already being assaulted by niggers, if you support Trump MAKE SURE YOU CARRY.

Show them Trump's 100 Day plan. If they disagree with anything on that list they should kill themselves immediately. No discussion. Just give them a gun and a leaflet on how to press a trigger, for I'm quite sure they have no idea whatsoever on how guns work.

…and despite of this, they still have not realized that there is no fucking camera in the picture.

Story time, I'm comfy and ready.

Archive and tweetsave for posterity. archive.is/wjlCV
tweetsave.com/trmariasanchez/status/796605155277934593

Nah, but I am his online friend and occasional helper with his research.

We won't have to worry about that. Two were convinced that they would be killed for being gay during Trump's presidency.

FYI, youtube is pulling these [perhaps exercising correct judgement about incitement] don't you look up to your neighborhood youtube hero user?

vid.me/kS4r

From how things are going right now, I'm pretty convinced it was all Genna secretly supporting GG all along.

Infidel spotted.

I forgot. Wasn't there a specific reason why he showed lukewarm support for a couple of months?

WHO PAID YOU TO KIDNAP DR. PSYCHFAG!

nope

after seeing a pre-loss wu quote i went to check her twitter and apparantly she's going to try to run for office in 2 years.

archive.is/XANbG

Gennas pretty awesome. And hes lucky that she is kind,he deserved to be booted from the house to fool his head.

I really hope he does and there's a live streamed debate. He'll fucking crack so hard, even if its the most milquetoast politician ever up on stage with him.

YES, YES! GIVE THE NAME BACK, YOU FUCKS!

Remember the push for "player"?

trump would challenge him to a match of street fighter and he would never turn up to another rally ever again

And I hate you too. Now fuck off leeching to me and the industry.

Yes they are.

that first tweet
America has never elected a woman either

Someone has to be first

Do they got a source for that? And do they have the numbers on who the rich celebs voted for? Didn't think so.

wew.

Clint Eastwood has been suspended from twitter.

Okay, didn't Clint leave social media because it's shit years ago and that was a parody account posting Pepe that got shut down?

Old news but it still pisses me off

Okay well:

>Provost for campus diversity yes a real position opens with apologizing for hateful messages written on campus.

So off to a good start.

Some actually were shaking and crying.

Then I get up to speak and say pretty much what follows, a little shaky at first.

"Hello everyone, I understand this is supposed to be a discussion on how the election result happened and how we can move forward correct?"

"Okay so how many people here voted for Trump."

"Only two. How can this be an honest discussion when there is almost nobody from the other side here? As a scientist, you get to learn that you can only know so much about a specific subject and have to talk to other people in order to get a better understanding.

What I see here is not a conversation but a bubble. You need to go out and talk to people, listen and most importantly understand their concerns, not try to educate them or convert them or shame them.

Regardless of education level, wealth, or skin color these people are just as important as you are and have valid concerns whether you think so or not, and marginalizing them and slandering them is the exact reason as to why Trump won and why you are all gathered here with no idea on how it happened.

At least 60 million people voted for Trump, there is no way all of them are racist, and saying that half of them are irredeemable, no matter what they do, say, or think they are scum? That is not how you get people to vote for you.

There is a reason why Trump won the vote with educated women, there is a reason why Tump polled higher with Latinos and blacks than any other republican candidate since the 80s and it isn't because he ran on a platform of "Make America white again".

Thank you.

His real account or that parody one

Did they kill you?

Juicy, now tell us the aftermath, was there Therapy room for everyone else after getting triggered? clay-do, puppies and cute cats and shit?

I want to be burried in sleepy kitties someday.

Real

lol

and as long as we are breaking barriers here which of these two scenarios would the country HONESTLY love to see in 2020 (or 2024 tbh :D) :

two male nominees who are outsiders (no political/military experience)
vs
two female nominees who are insiders?

Now there's a poll Twitter/Facebook would never sponsor.

Picture is real but it does not reflect how large of inroads Trump made on that demographic which is normally strongly democrat. Also minorities and younger voters(I like to think that gamergate may have had just enough of an impact there to push him across the line). Pics related showing voter shift.

to be seen on the same artistic level as film and television
No little retard, YOU want want them to be seen on the same artistic level as those thing because your pathetic little existence DEMANDS validation.

Because Trump appealed very heavily to the common man and hard workers, the dems where to busy propping up niggers and being cowards about terrorism.

Too bad polls are absolutely fucking shit now after declaring their golden saint winning in a landslide and telling their investors "All is well!"

damn, highlight that right column and tweet it at salty liberals

Unless cities becomes perfectly functional euphoric and utopic self sufficient arcologies, and even that has it's own pitfalls and yuuuge cons, the sophistimacated and overeducated libtard urban city mice should consider real fast where things like food comes from.

And less than half the voting aged population voted, lower than the last vote. That makes my blood ice.

Except he went up with blacks too.

Why would they rig polls to show Trump doing better with minorities compared to Romney and only marginally better with whites?

Yea the non niggers.

Remember there's niggers and educated black men like Larry David, people that are red pilled as fuck.

Yeah, that shit never occurs to them. Food id made in a grocery store some of them actually belive that

Voter turnout was low because both Trump and Clinton were candidates with huge unfavoribalities. Trump because whether people want to admit it or not the smear campaign from the media was effective, Clinton because she was just fucking weak to begin with. Hating one candidate more than the other isn't enough to get most people to the ballot box.

It took them months to slowly show the hard data, even after the "Trump is the KKK candidate!" narrative and Trump getting the Black Evangelical votes after Obango and Clinton pissed them off by only focusing on Black Lives Matter made everyone nervous, especially that fucking nigger who had the balls to say "Whitelash" after losing.

I would say indeed, but americans have low turnouts usually.

Yes, the polls before the election were rigged, I see no reason to distrust the exit polls though.

Our candidates normally aren't that liked, this year was just particularly bad.

No I got a lot of dirty looks and people shaking their heads. I'm visibly latino so I was somewhat safe. Though my friend wanted to wear his MAGA hat, which would have gotten him skinned alive.

Reactions were pretty standard, people switched from saying all trump supporters are racist to they at least support racism.

One white councilor woman apologized to the "POCs" for being white and how her demographic voted for trump. Said there needed to be more white people here to know their struggles as "POCs" and propped up her 1 biracial son and her white son. Black husband left her after getting her pregnant, big surprise

Three "undocumented" aka fucking illegal immigrants spoke up about being scared of deportation.

Two people spoke about being teachers in training and how a Trump presidency scared the children to death.

We had a gay south korean actually speak too, but he was cucked and worried about him and his husbands future. Gook user if you are here you need to find a way to bring back the rooftop korean mindset.

My favorite though was a 6ft 3in white trans-woman who complained that he was harassed by trump supporters and sexually harassed when wearing something more conservative than his crop top miniskirt combo. And that everyone in the room needed to stand and fight the cis-het-white patriarchy without him because he knows he is going to be killed during the Trump presidency.

Oh and surprisingly a bunch of them were pissed off at the media. Not for lying but for apparently "Portraying Trump as an underdog" which helped him win. Go figure.

Afterwards an independent black woman started arguing with me about how my parents immigrated here hers were taken on ships. When I pointed out my land was taken from me though I don't blame anyone for it because nobody alive did anything to me 1/2 Mayan and she backed down saying we were both oppressed.

All in all a decent talk. None of them learned anything and I got to see the triggering from a front row seat.

I've made it fam

Bullshit, their type do nothing but demonize people on the right.
No I'm not the ones protesting are a very specific subset of the left.

And pollsters and the mainstream media just lost big time, both in profit, credibility, reputation and fucking integrity with their fucking bias and behavior, man the salt is still fresh and great.

You did well, you really hid your powerlevel and back those assholes who still put their fucking heads under the sand into a corner.

Not suprised. And the over reaction and hyperbole as well as "ME ME ME. OH HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF. BE SELFLESS AND THINK ABOUT ME LIKE I AM" mindset is awful.

Good to see she has a cool head

kek

It's an abstract sort of hell.

Maybe now that Trump's been elected, the left will unfuck itself, toss out the neoliberal trash, and get back to the classical liberal ideals that they used to stand for, before political correctness and nanny state leeches took over.

And maybe pigs will fly and Putin will decide to go into ballet, but I can still hope.

I think the democrats are fucking dead as the classical liberal party. I honestly believe that there's a better chance of turning the Republicans into that than fixing the dems, they're suffering from some sort of group psychosis.

IZ POSSIBL FOR GRET PREZIDENT OF ROSSIJA
ROSSIJA BIG AND STRONK
AMERIKA ALSO BIG AND STRONK

the answer is in mars

Well the entire last 2 years has been fucking hype, money-grabbing, lies, and censorship

Now I'm waiting on Watch_doge 2's Mark Truss and laugh at those fucking hipsters in Ubisoft trying to "fight a real-life monster"

oh shit

twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/796935210520768513

Thanks, I figured I had to voice my viewpoint because if I don't then nobody will.

Yup, they also snapped instead of clapped. Not me though. :^)

I'm with you there pal. I didn't leave the left, the left left me, and if that makes me a right wing fascist according o them, then so be it.

Keep your boots on the.ground anons. Holla Forums spotted socros trying to convince electoral to vote against Donald Trump.

wat

Part of me hopes that he pulls it off. It would create the best chance of actually balkanizing that there ever will be.

Holla Forums is always right.

I'm honestly still surprised you got away with it.

I don't think I have ever seen him so happy

They would not dare.

Well Trump did promise to increase funding for NASA.
If he fucking gets us to Mars I won't know what to think.

Looks at how topical HBO is, guys.

Fuck your balkanization. This country of 50 states is a death pact. Even if you don't want them to stay, they can't take our cities and states with them. The only options we will give those people is 1) pack your bags for Canada or 2) sit the fuck down.

why the hell are they making a TV show based on the autistic killers

We need more people like this in our world today.

Here is the post from Holla Forums.

In short the encouragement is that there is only a small fine and Hillary has popular vote thus undermining the whole system is A-Okay.

Looks like banana hitler

If he manages to get the feds to give education and NASA more funding, that alone will be worth it.

archive.is/G2lgm

>>>Holla Forums8191845

>>>Holla Forums8191845 learn to crosspost.

that's the last thing we need.

Yeah, I never cross post since Holla Forums has been my home for a few years. Not like there is anywhere else to go.

After he kills common core, he needs investigators to check every fucking school in America, especially higher education, cut down on the useless fucking degrees, and hoping he ups technical and vocational courses, not fucking Gender Studies.

Basically complaining that Gamers hold a standard and promote merit, kek

And you actually think that's going to happen?

I hope linguistics is real enough
Oh who am I kidding, if the state dept. needs linguists to translate Arabic it'll stay.

Well, his main concern seems to be the inner city schools. You know, the ones that got defunded for "underperforming" with No Child Left Behind. Because that's a smart incentive, making a bill that's the equivalent of "the beatings will continue until morale improves."

This kills the leftist.

Didn't No Child Left Behind just get them to drop standards to advance kids that weren't ready?

Well. Did I think that 99.9% of media was going to be proven corrupt in this election. Think about it this way user. Didn't Shillary seem to not give a proper concession after the votes came in? Everything should be put under suspicion till Trump is sworn into office.

It fucked classes for smarter students which was a big issue.

There's a shitload of stuff it does. The high school I spent my first two years at was one of the ones targeted for defunding. Of course, that isn't to say it's entirely the government's fault they don't have money, the administrators constructed a new building that just got torn down along with one of the older buildings on the campus five years later.

Yep. It artificially raised test scores.

That's what happened at my school. I can't speak for the rest of them though.

I only wish he was wearing a jabroni outfit.

I hope he enacts mandatory after school programs for kids in inner cities. That should help lower crime and increase education scores in the long run and they should easily have the money for it if the government stops subsidizing illegal immigrants.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/10/lady-gaga-petition-electoral-college-vote-clinton/

They really do want a civil war thinking the people they demonized for the last decade will go down silent.

No child left behind is terrible since the entire focus is on standardized tests that determine the funding schools get. People need to retake highschool level classes in college for $600 a pop because believe it or not you may need to write something other than a 5 paragraph opinion essay over the course of your life. Science is a little more than understanding the scientific method. Geometry isn't the final boss of mathematics. It's such a huge waste of time and money because the kids feel like that most of the subjects they take aren't important and don't matter because they only need to know 3 things to pass.

That cunt should be glad she doesn't live in an era where treason was met with death.

Liberals don't fucking know how to lose with dignity.

Be vigilant, and it is true that Soros and the Clintons are likely very, very desperate right now. But also consider that even if there are people in the MSM that would not hesitate in wanting to go along with that insanity, either for the ink or just for the sake of doubling down on their bullshit to the nth degree. Obongo has already invited President Elect Trump for the meet and greet, many MSM have called the race done and over with already. Yes there are 'peaceful protests', with useful idiots fuckheads trying to incite and unleash horrors they do not truly comprehend.

But even now there might still be a few sane people remaining in the lying press, maybe because some of them have been into actual warzones that they know if they really go with that level of insane doubling down, it's liable to get them into a real dangerous and violent shit has become way too fucking real type of situation.

Fucking fuck, it's like they really do, the goddamn morons.

Isn't what she's doing is a felony crime? Threatening the electorates to change their votes to favor Hillary Clinton?

I'm no good with this, I hope I don't drop spaghetti. I can't work under pressure, why did I challenged him fug

She's not threating the electorates shes asking people to sign a worthless petition.

It is NOT going to fucking happen again no matter how much they want, this is their last desperate gasp, their death rattle as it where.

Fuck her.

Ask them the last election riots Republicans started, they'll go numb with "He's Hitler!" well not yet though.

They are not thinking this through, they're still in the denial towards the bargaining stage to rewrite history without the fucking self-awareness that the other side is no longer going to stand by silent, fucking Day of the Rope now!

Laws are only for poor people and republicans.

HELP

You fucked up a bit since Wikipedia did crack down on Ryulong and Bernstein.

I tried basically the same thing with him a couple years ago. It's not that he isn't aware or doesn't care, it's that it's fine because it's working toward what he feels is correct.

God, there's no hope in even explaining the good aspects of the Electoral College, some fuckers even think it's a School, but in this case for the SJWs, "If we're loud enough, have a hashtag and enough petition signatures, we can overturn laws and make the other side cater to our demands!"

Fucking Jimmy. Reminder if you want to share info with people, used Infogalactic instead.

For example they fixed cultural marxism.

infogalactic.com/info/Cultural_Marxism

Dunno if shadowverse user is still around but he can put CyGames localisation team on the SJWs list. twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/796935694564425728

eventually, but they went on doing their shit for years and only fell specifically because GG even though Wales always denied the GG entry had anything wrong with it and called people conspiracy theorists for complaining about it

I've been reading this blog lately, are you familiar with it?

andrewgelman.com/

It has a lot about critiquing studies and the serious flaws in standard statistical methods that have led to the replication crisis, because so much research was just noise-mining and other bullshit. Seemed relevant to your interests.

Ah, I thought you were psychfag. Pass along the recommendation if you want.

Oh god, this is looking like Brexit everyday.

Ask him where the food is grown. Ask him who grows it. Ask him who would win in a fight, the guy with a gun or the guy with a dildo. And ask him the big question, how many "important" people jump ship and switch sides when losing. Then ask him why he wants to piss of the ones who control the food, the fire arms, and the ones all the rich fuckheads will run to fellate to save their own skins.

Well, I can't blame them for thinking that since it's worked for them for so long.

Go look for #Calexit (legit) and #Blaxit (Holla Forums joke) going mainstream.

Every single fucking time with this lame ass excuse.

Thing is that they don't even have to overturn laws to get their way. All they have to do is apply enough social pressure and threats to get 30 something people to go the opposite way.

Thanks user, this is a very good video. Personally, I've been sympathetic to switching to a popular vote in the past but this is a good reminder.

What a ride.

how does the "more accessible" part even supposed to work? will steam not sell a game because it shows a little more skin?

It did and did not. Usually it was the path of least resistance since the percived oposition to if they passed was percived to be small and less harmful. Not this time.

Then Holla Forums gets the day of the rope, and starves the fuckers to death.

Looks pretty interesting I'll give him a heads up. Thanks.

At first I was enjoying all this salt, but now I really want that DOUBLE HOLOCAUST I memed for. Between the film producer faking a story about getting attacked by Trump supporters for being gay and all the illegal spics and niggers destroying their own, Hilary-voting neighborhoods, my inner 14/88 is awakening

It'd be invalid. Most States long ago passed laws that legally require their EC voters to vote as the State voted. There are like 2 States that don't have that, and it wouldn't be nearly enough.

They were so convinced they had already won that they were mentally unprepared for the possibility of losing.

The right was prepared. The right was used to it. The bad guys have been winning since as far back as WW2. We hoped Trump would win, we expected it in fact, but we were aware that it was a narrow thing and we were prepared that we might lose, we were thinking about how to handle it.

The left was absolutely certain they would win, they were so confident that they never seriously asked themselves "what if we lose"? Now they've lost and most of them just have no idea how to react.

It's not gonna work this time, they're seriously having a Hero complex thinking everything is fucking black and white, it's gonna be the Day if they choose to screw the other side, it's been bubbling since Obango fucked up for the last 8 years.

It's not gonna work this time, there are laws, this would destabilize everything (Which Soros is fucking hoping for) and we're gonna look for another civil war if those sore ass fucking losers won't concede even if their Saint already did.

Its a free to play game that came out like 3 weeks ago.

Its another developer that's convinced that censoring will make people play their weeb shit.

Greater Good?
Emperor preserve us!

Pls belive it or not blacks & spics are more facist then you

Bliks despise gays

BR's think autism is the jewish conspiracy

literally

The Founding Fathers really knew what they're doing when they started drafting the foundations of their country. The electoral college system is one of the more fool-proof systems of elections I've ever seen. Popular votes don't matter and they made sure it won't matter. No wonder Hillary Clinton didn't get the seat to the White House, because she played the wrong game which leads to Donald Trump actually seeing what he should do to win: by actually encouraging people to vote for the Republican party instead of for him. It's quite evident on how the Republicans took over both the Senate AND the Congress, getting the majority of the spots there. Thank you so much!

Wrong. There's 26 that haven't and for the ones where it is illegal its only punisheable with a small fine. Daddy Warpig is doing a good job covering this on twitter.

And let me guess, the ones that do not have that law are hillary states. And I noticed they literally are pulling a move that they said repubs would pull multiple times.

Shadowverse is really good if you want to play Hearthstone without every other card being totally random. It's also beyond easy to uncensor the game and use jap voices if you're interested in playing it.

I'm sickened.

Because their world view is completely shattered.

For years and years, being told they where the good guys while painting the opposite as the wost of the worst, now they've lost,

You are sickened by a celeb leftist shit who is the epitomy of manufactured celebrity?

This, it's no longer a full-proof system when you fucking lose according to them.

Fuck her.

I demand lewds.

It doesn't change the fact he violated an unspoken yet sacred rule - NEVER insult your audience.

He had the audacity to verbally abuse his wife and threw a good portion of his audience under the bus. "Oh no, what have I become?" Fuck you TB. Fuck. You.

You cant fucking fight against domething you work for retard.

>founding fathers knew what they were doing
So you admit that the patriarchy keeps women oppressed.

No dubs, no lewds. Sorry user.

I thought she was at least some kind of "fuck the system" rebel while not being a retarded feminazi or leftist.

You forgot prior PI too, or so it claims to be.

Anyone need some salt for their midnight snack? Found this on the YT sidebar a bit ago.

I know I was prepared for a rigged election – and I still think it was rigged to the point of giving Hillary a couple of million extra votes in the popular vote. I wouldn't be surprised if the rigging also gave Hillary Virginia, Colorado, Minnesota and Nevada.

More like the Patriarchy™ proves that time and time AGAIN, they're smart. They foresaw the flaws of a completely democratic election and prevented it to be a popularist fest. Long live the Patriarchy™!

Fug. I'm sure Reanon is less dignified about his waifu.

Oh yeah, that worked out really fucking well for capcom.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796952714294935552

But Obama and Clinton had to work real hard to become President! and racism and sexism is still alive even under him! I'm sure they'll convince people with this kind of fucking argument.

It's apparently not the establishment when it's a woman, and apparently a Clinton too, fuck these little fucking shits.

I have no doubt that if they investigate and trim away all the voting by illegals & dead people & multiple-voting bussed-in blacks, we'll find out that Trump won the popular vote too.

furry
ok that was pretty funny

I WANNA FUCK MARCHE IN THE ASS

its even more funny because he is a massive SJW that sucks off rebecca elevator rapeson

yer gay, user

Didn't this game sell like shit because of this?

the game is f2p

You should build a wall around your tight little ass to stop all the invading cocks.

You can't have Rea, but I can give you lolis

Don't forget
We're winning and we're eternal

Oh yeah. I was thinking of that one monster girl card game.

Shatner continues to be based.
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/796858945792937984

www.independent.org/pdf/tir/tir_16_02_8_oneill.pdf

user from that thread shared this PDF on us on how feminists, SJW's and liberals taint a word, then redefine it to fit their narrative. Kindly save this and share this around to the people that you know on Twitter. Enjoy!

Fight them to the death Captain!

why does he have Rocky Dennis on his header?

archive.is/UFxIX

Racism is at an alltime high under obama. And sexism is going to surge as trump got 45% women.

Never trust a celeb. They lie and cheat to keep their spots. Especially the ones without talent like gaga.

Its funny. He was shitposting about tolberones of all things 2 days ago.

It's a PDF! You're not suppose to archive it because it will not be read! Are you dumb?!

People can't be arsed to download a file that requires a pdf reader that's mostly likely Adobe which will try to update the moment you open it. Depending on the ocasion you will have a better luck with a link

This ones even better.

Niggas going full Falling Down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE COLD WAR IS FINALLY OVER

You can upload PDFs for a while now.

You guys do know that GamerGate was the first shot in the war on SJW's that Trump just ended right?

From this point on SJW's are going to self destruct and cannibalize themselves into non-existence. They're going to burn out like Icarus flying to close to the sun.

We fucking won.

They're cannibalizing each other and alienating independents and third parties with their temper tantrum.

never underestimate a bunch of autists with a great passion for videogames lol

My mom told me not to say out loud who I voted for.

Don't get why. Is she afraid? I straight up I wasn't afraid of anyone getting asshurt over my opinions and trying to attack me.

If I were you, I won't celebrate just yet. The battle has just begun. They still hold major strangleholds like think-tanks and academia. That needs to be addressed as well. So prepare yourself(YEAH!)

archive.is/0wpV5

I'm saying this because I live in Ohio.

Gamergate is eternal.

SJWs are never going to be resolved by mainstream politics. They'll keep doing their thing and it'll be our job to steadily neutralize them.

Is he really serious in going to prison for real?

How hated can we make this thing before its miserable joke of an existence finally comes to an end?

Sonichu's the only thing good to come out of this straight up mistake of the gods as far as I'm concerned.

This, but beware the words of Gray Fox.

The Dems and crazy SJWs aren't going to let this end so easily.

No the battle never ends

twitter.com/skullmandible/status/796419173471567873

Anyone know who this is? Cursory research leads me to believe it has something to do with homestuck.

Nigger we won the battle but not the war. SJWs will squirm and double down even harder (they are already doing it actually). Enjoy the smugness for now but be prepared for the next round, don't make the mistake of putting your weapons down.

I hope that happens, but I'm not going to let my guard down just yet.

I agree with this. Until their poisonous rhetoric is stopped in academia, SJWism isn't going to end.

I'm blocked, what's this retard tweeting?

He copy-pasted shit he doesn't understand, good job Chrissy.

archive.is/nqYNF

Die, Trump, DIE!

archive.is/nqYNF

Oooooooohhhhhhhh

I agree, my guess is that sites like the ones we are on will be actively targeted for take over so it does not leak out onto the mainstream ever again before an election. I don't expect any let up especially since it must be obvious by now that ideologues are not self-aware to understand how things really are and how insignificant their feelings are.

We need to stay vigilant and focused, and I am confident the vidya industry at large will do their part and not release any games that will take our attention away from the importance of our memes and shitposts.

also using blockbots? welp

Thanks my dudes. Shit like this just makes me more
PATRIOTIC

Found something about this on cuckchan.

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/796949545716449280

Cut off one head…

Don't ignore academics are using Trump as fear fuel

Michelle wants in too

IT NEVER ENDS

GUYS SOMEONE ACTUALLY RECORDED TYT MELTDOWN
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope Allum is right about Trump using the department of education to reign in these schools.

Compilation videos are everywhere now, but this can never stop being funny.

twitter.com/nichegamer/status/796960733007319040

>>>/homosuck/814737

An old friend returns! Archive from Gizmodo for maximum salt-in-the-wound-rubbing.

archive.is/gW6Tj

Don't think there's too much to worry about, even Podesta and his cronies were talking about how utterly incompetent she is in the leaks.

fucking normalfags

lolwat

Don't get complacent

No.

I won't stop spreading hate and mockery against until I utterly crush them and drive them insane if necessary to fully drill in "You have lost, you pathetic smarmy, pretentious, self-righteous ugly and monstrous pieces of shit."

I'm starting to think that that tor user several threads back wasn't a shitpost. The youth really is the most conservative generation in a long time now, I mean they even swung more to Clinton than they had Republicans in the past and we all know people only go further right with age.

swung more to Trump*(compared to in 2012 with Romney)

In my opinion, SocJus is now some kind of urban tribe, they eill stay, our duty now is watch them and prevent more people from getting into their files

I'm just not seeing her being a threat. She'll win a congress spot just because they'll cherrypick a nice safe district for her but she'll never be president. I mean she won't even have the "muh first woman president" novelty going for her as we'll almost definitely have had one before she's at an age that she'd run for that position.

Ended? What? Education is completely lousy with SocJus, Wall Street can still tank and manipulate the fundamentals of the economy at will, we still don't know how much deal making will be going on in the incoming admin or even if he's going to be President until January, the media still is so damn yellow they have Chinese passports, and gaming is still SHIT with crap practices married with political hacks (in fact all the entertainment media is like that). And you think we are DONE?

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

Pathetic

Is she/he trying to insite mememagic, because if thats the case, I'm afraid Reanon or me are more than enough to counter him/her.

I remember him using backward word curses, it's his autism.

BAKER

Not even tumblrettes care about Homestuck anymore. They barely cared by the time Hussie got around to ending the comic nearly two years after the previous pages had gone up and anyone who still did care stopped caring after the ending was unsatisfying shit that didn't even give the garbage eaters what they wanted.

So, something tells me this game isn't really going to be much of a weapon…

Well I dont have the time to go to twitter to see what that person really is, so I'll just treat it neutral.

The true followers of Kek are growing in number.

I wonder why my brother and I turned out that was as well?

We were both more liberal and hated Republicans for all the moralfag and Scrooge stereotypes you could think of. Now he's full fucking stormfag and I'm highly conservative from what he's told and shown me and what I've learned myself in recent years.

Reanon mememagic works on death, mines work on contrarian, it happens the opposite of what I say, I said Shillary would win, and look what happened.

I mustbe careful with the stuff I say.

you guys ever feel bad mocking the mentally disabled?

No. Not when they're willingly.

No, they brought this upon themselves.

Is that Todd Howard?

BAKER

Because they're openly shitting on us and the democrats are now just as big of moral scolds as the Republicans(if not more) so no surprise that we're turning against them.

too tall for that

Not only can the retard not spell, I doubt they even know what facissim is without saying "hitler was one". Newsflash, most socialists are facists in some ways.

Supposedly from NC State.

twitter.com/TheSecondOutlaw/status/796741234245173248

I'm not exactly educated majorly in Fascism but wasnt it basically a response to an overbearing marxist type political system? then as all shitty things go it went too extreme

Yeah, let's all be subject to the whims of the popular vote contrary to the design of our Constitution, allowing the urban, college liberal, indoctrinated dipshits currently destroying their own pozzed-as-fuck cities to lead us into globalist enslavement and a very likely WW3 scenario.

The audacity of these little chucklefucks.

I had a long image that explained it perfectly, and long story short, alot of it is "gov makes things it deems good legal for you and make things it deems bad illegal for you". I wish I could find the image.

Never said I could spell it either, but I do know it has no "o" in it.

In any war scenario, the non celeb males from that area would have to be drafted first as farmers need to feed the women who stay home.

I've been smug as fuck around my family these past few days. Been having them all tell me how I was right and they're so glad we have an electoral college now, they used to tell me I was an idiot for thinking it was a good thing and that it was a stupid system.

Fuck it, I'll do it. One moment.

thank you based baker

And now to make a fool of myself

NEW BREAD

It was really good in Spain. Economy was doing well, birth rate was high, crime was low. Now under liberal democracy economy is in the shitter, birth rate is low, crime rate is high.

Franco should have found a good successor instead of handing power to a shitty liberal king who wrecked the country.

last for benis

archive.is/vfiqO

Hotwheels is on a roll.

this doesn't count, I posted the archive link early to see what happened and it ended up in the final shot

Has anyone made a best of Trump salt yet?

If it makes you feel any better, "gaga" is a common Philippine vernacular (multiple dialects share it) for "stupid woman" "gago" would be the male equivalent.

I had it up to here with appointments and high enough level govt positions being given to someone just because their last name is either Clinton\Bush. If they happen to be competent, qualified for the job, and not a reptoid wearing a human skin, then fine. If the only thing they bring to the table is their name, fuck that shit with a pitchfork. And after everything I've seen with the Clintons shenanigans, I would not nominate Billary, Chelsea, or anyone from their inner circles for the position of dog catcher.

TRUMP IS MAKING EUROPE GREAT AGAIN TTIP IS KILL
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/eu-accepts-ttip-deal-dead-due-trump-presidency/

Of course that would be optimal but I don't think its realistic. Its easy enough to pick a nice solidly blue district/state for her and then use the Clinton apparatus to pressure any would be democrat primary challengers to go run elsewhere.