I can't get this any where because all the stores said that I had to pre-order it

I can't get this any where because all the stores said that I had to pre-order it.

What the fuck Nintendo?

there's no demand because anyone with half a brain just installs an nes emulator on their htpc and has all the games instead of 30 for the same price.

Why would you want that turd?

Buy a tiny cheap SOC and $10 Bluetooth adapter instead, and get all the games you want.

because its literally a linux box with 30 nintendo games

TWO UNITED STATES DOLLARY DOOS PER ROM

NO CARTRIDGES

WEW

show up at Target in the morning on release day, I work at one and as far as I know we're not taking preorders. but you seriously have to be there the moment the store opens. when fallout 4 came out and we had Nuka Cola, that shit sold out within five minutes.

get the fuck out

Maybe instead of giving your money to the worst jews in all of Japan you could invest in a pipebomb to shove up your asshole and detonate. You might end up less butthurt than you would after wasting 60 dollars on a worthless hipster novelty.

A softmodded Wii is much better than this. It's cheaper, plays almost every Nintendo game for free, works on CRTs, and you can use the controller without having to sit two feet away from the system.

Go to ebay and buy a NES. Problem solved.

That doesn't answer OP's question you gigantic fucking retards.

His question can't be answered because it was rhetorical, you gigantic fucking retard.

It wasn't rhetorical, you gigantic fucking retard. You must have genuine Chrischan levels of autism.

Is english your first language or are you just fucking stupid?

This is not a question, this is a statement. It can't be answered because by definition it isn't asking for any information.

This is a rhetorical question. No request for information is being made. It's a statement that just happens to use a fucking question mark because of the way it's phrased. OP is not literally expecting Nintendo to come in the thread and tell him about "the fuck"

No part of his post could be interpreted as a legitimate question.

You gigantic fucking retard.

Made me kek.

Listen up you FUCKING USELESS cunt nugget. OP asked a question, alright? OP asked a question. AND OP STILL DIDN'T GET ANY ANSWERS. Saying it is a RHETORICAL QUESTION is a COPOUT.

You are a WASTE of an Holla Forums user. You are PATHETIC> That is why you waste your time here to HARASS human beings by repeating memetic neologisms. At best, you will make an arbitrarily indefensible statement to me to boost yourself esteem to which I will not be able to respond. If I cannot respond to your puerile aspersion, that should convey to you the infertile nature of your claim: that you run from rebuttal. You flee from the truth. You show no concern for reality, only your childish attempts to participate therein. Just remember one thing, son: I don't want pickles on my big mac.

Thanks

Good job buddy you did it.

Can you play the NES Classic on an old CRT?

It comes with a HDMI cable but I don't want that, I need a normal cable.

do i get a tf2 hat?

You sure showed him my man.

You'll need an adapter and a crt that supports whatever one you chose. It would just be easier to buy the actual console and a flashcart or emulate everything.