PARASITIC IDENTITY

PARASITIC IDENTITY
It has become immediately apparent that the reason stage names have become wildly popular amongst actors, singers, comedians etc is due to a parasitic identity.
For example I have provided 4 influential stars that have borne a parasitic identity beyond a simple name change, and have used this identity to coopt the identity of the host group.
Each one pretending to be something else but all with the same generalised degeneracy.
You will know them well by the content of their character.

Gene simmons (((chaim witz))) popularised "devil worship" with KISS. The memes are real gentlemen.
Rodney Dangerfield (((Jacob Cohen))) popularised cuckoldry and neuroticism in comedy
Andrew Dice Clay (((Andrew Clay Silverstein))) This one was a surprise… more worthy of note than anything.
Ron Jeremy (((Ronald Jeremy Hyatt))) well… we all know of this guy…

These are the male heroes of the previous generations, the boomers, the gen x'ers

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=mozart was a fraud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>those blue ((( ))) behind Kikewitz

That being said, (((Chaim Witz))) is one of the most disgusting, degenerate and evil kikes I ever saw.

I caught Dice at a bar some years back and asked him if he was "that funny jew who pretends to be a white italian guy". The guy fucking flipped his wig telling me I have to get out or he's going to fuck me up, it was hilarious. I just sat back at the bar and he kept his kike mouth shut after that.

Top kek.
He woulda got away with it too if it werent for his new tv series.

RODNEY DANGERFIELD

I LIKE HIS STAND UP he may be one of them
DICE CLAY sucked i think he had something to do with SAM KINs DEATH
AND (((KISS))) FUCKING HELL HOW MUCH MERCHANDISE DID THEY SELL ?

This faggot is making bullshit threads again? I just found good into to add to a thread that was posted today and I see some faggot deleted it. It was about interracial couples in advertisements with a link to a new one on youtube and now it's gone. Fucking why? I found out a jew owned the place and has sold it to a giant corporation which should be a revelation but now nobody is going to know.

Oh better not post it here then.
*POST IT FAGGOT*

Especially true if you talk in nothing but generalities like you've done here.

i dun gid id
who's the last guy?

Kek'd.

(((SiriusXM)))

Aside from the Kiss lead singer I actually don't know who these people are. Are they supposed to influential?

Ron Jeremy was influential in that he popularized the "money shot" usually referring to the action of a male ejaculating onto a females face or in the mouth.

You didn't know dice was a kike? May want to calibrate your jew-dar there buddy.

Should have asked if he fucked Molly Ringwald.

Rodney Dangerfield used to be a big comedian and actor. He was all over the place in the 80s and was famous for his "I get no respect" line. Your dad has probably quoted him at some point.

reminds me of something: I (eurofag) watched the x-files series recently, from begining to end, because neet, and the first five seasons were awesome, the sixth season were ok, and from then it really went down. Scully wasnt hot anymore, that jew guy kind of quit because he thought he was Elvis or something,and there were new characters in season 8 and 9 and 10 and they did this melodramatic new age progressive wise buddah and christianity thing again and again and it was disgustung. they are made in china toys who have no connection to nature at all. actual buddhist monks stand in line with kalashnikovs against the invasion of their homelands, ready to genocide invaders, because its the natural law. faggots will get in touch with natural law early enough, and it wont be fun for people who are not loyal with the tribe.

Of those four, I admittedly have a soft spot for Andrew Dice Clay. He told it like it was when it came to women, and all the feminists and their sycophants in the media punished him for it.

The X-Files immediately fell to pieces after production moved from Vancouver to Los Angeles. Purportedly, Duchovny insisted on moving production so he could be closer to his wife and child, but as time would show, he tried breaking the mold and leaving X-Files to return to the big screen, a move that would turn out to be quite disastrous (Evolution, Zoolander). The change from the dank, rainy atmosphere of Vancouver to the sunny, cinematic scenery of Los Angeles irreparably damaged the tone of the show. Gone were the spooky motifs and in were these cringeworthy episodes blatantly pandering to fangirls. The final nail in the coffin was the writers inability to finish the mytharc satisfactorily. It became painfully obvious the writers were making it up as they going on and clearly couldn't handle helming a solid denouement.

Father of how many white children, user?

You first.

Fuuuuuuck

do a fun fact list of celebrities' actual names
throw in a bunch of jews
???
ayy

>Gene simmons (((chaim witz))) popularised "devil worship" with KISS

He had plenty of predecessors to make a band like KISS possible.

Real talk, I like "Detroit Rock City", both the movie and the album.

That's a great movie but Kiss has always sucked.

Gene simmons is credited for the horns.

install the coincidence detector, faggot

:^)

You are VERY hot, lad. What you speak of is so fucking esoteric that most anons on /fringe/ dont seem to understand it at all. I've been trying to get anons to pay attention to this for a while. There are patterns that need to be seen but no one notices them. There are no coincidences, ever. Check out some music lyrics. Not all of them, but most. Music, paintings, anything created with a creative process of creation… If the creator really put their soul into trying to make something great even if its something you dont like personally You will notice that there are certain themes that replay in all of them. Rain. a lover who is gone (or leaving), "I know something but no one will fucking listen, pay attention you morons", reaching for the unobtainable/I see it but I can't reach it, etc. If you go further, you will start to see that there seems to be two different tales being told, two myths. One is "I love you and I will always serve you please let me in" which if I am not mistaken is the kike myth of lillith and the other is "I fucking know what you did you fucking lying pieces of shit, we will have our revenge" **its pretty funny when you notice the second one in a very pleasant sounding, mellow song.

No one knows what it's like to be the bad man
To be the sad man behind blue eyes
And no one knows what it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies

But my dreams, they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance that's never free

No one knows what it's like to feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you
No one bites back as hard on their anger
None of my pain and woe can show through

But my dreams, they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance that's never free

Now, what could that song possibly be about?

meant to embed

You mean Gen Z?

Really? I could've sworn it was Ronnie James Dio, who was far more talented than KISS ever was.

Well well well…

Yeah the memes never cease, considering the origin of the hand signal (italian) I'll concede it was likely dio and not (((chaim)))

Previous means before this generation… so like gen x yeah?

No, not really.

Generation X does not have heroes. Our fathers did nothing noteworthy, our grandfathers were a bunch of war criminals, and constant exposure to bad advertizement left us with nothing but disgust for the swill the entertainment industry tried to sell us instead of heroes.

old fag here, I never liked any of these fucks. (but I also hated most movies and television) talentless hacks get pushed onto the public more often than not. I'm sure every single one of these disgusting yid has been inducted some kind of (((Hall of Fame))). the only "people" that celebrate these degenerates are other degenerates.

KISS fucking stinks, always has

Rodney was a hack who got lucky

Dice begged to be a wop

Ron should have died in the 80s

Normies however….
Was their fame organic? Not in a million years, but it was successful….

A jew taking credit for something he had nothing to do with is hardly surprising.
Die claims he got it from his Italian grandma, which seems plausible.
The first depiction of the sign of the horns was on Covens Witchcraft Destroys Minds And Reaps Souls album however.

These guys weren't heroes. Though they were influential in negative ways. Dangerfield less so. Seems like a good guy.

While "'Stewart"' was not the funniest comedian and totally ran his course years ago, we are truly blessed to have the best President we really don't even deserve fully.

The schtick is up however. Even an all out nuclear exchange will change that now.

rodney dangerfield was a genius btw
what the fuck is the point of this post?

Go back and watch him every jole is about him being a cuck or getting cucked.

Bollocks. Never heard of them.
When I was a kid our heroes were Bodie and Doyle from the anti-communist TV series "The Professionals", as well as assorted American old-timers like John Wayne (due to the UK mostly being supplied with outdated American film reels through the 70s and 80s.)
Nice generational D&C attempt than Millennials is a kike-worshiper who enjoys watching characters with kike traits.

Oh, so you're a brit…
Not everyone here is british m80

Oh and no this isnt some D&C tactic. Its a history lesson, it shows a pattern of parasitic behavior, you know the kind of behavior that time immemorial has been attributed to a certain group of people.
You might notice your favourite ITV drama, the actors didnt have stage names. Ever wonder why we all just seem to accept that practice? Now you do.

I hope Rick Rubin was a Jew.
Californication was an awful sounding album.

Maybe for you they were. The only one I was ever into of these four was Dangerfield, but never considered him a hero.

Pic related.

Hm, never thought of it that way, it does sound like a jew singing his testimony with absolute sincerity when the goyim think it's about something completely different. I would say it's a coincidence, but we know there are none

Also that's talking about the machine and everything. It's frustration of being stuck in something that won't let you express your sincere emotions.

The Who's best song tbh.

It's not about that. It's about a person talking almost like he's talking to God.
You people don't get the who, clearly. Watch Tommy. They're very esoteric.

If anything, Gen Xers were the first to realise the narrative they have is a lie. I always thought that was what Nirvana was about. Apathy to that truth.

it's about packaging the message
normies would click on some imgur didyouknow list of (((celebrities))), not download an 'altright' addon

You got your wish.
Cannot escape the memes

'Fraid not.
Nirvana were signed to DGC, David geffen company

Its both. Products of broken homes becoming a large enough demographic to market music to, (and making that music), with the bonus for the jews that grunge slackness was the opposite of hard rock in messages.

you get the Rope 2

I have installed the coincidence detector and was willing to put up with the delays that its scripts caused, but rather than just put brackets where it should, it totally fucked up the formatting of the paragraph, overwrote the beginning with any names that it detected and generally made a mess of the page, forcing its disablement.

Do any user's have a version that does what it should, the way it should?

This expansion of the old name game is good, OP. If you really fleshed this out, you might be able to get published on the Occidental Observer.

Because everyone was doing the spiritual eclecticism and the jews mixed in among them added a bit of kabbalah and Crowley and Satanism.
Add to that Townsend got diddled as a kid, and you have a creative clusterfuck.
Tommy is about a lot of things.
Quadraphenia is about a lot of things.
Dudes head is a mess. Clearly.

It's interesting to me that the jews love to use the who, we won't get fooled again on their jewiest shows. To me it was always about the false left/ right narrative they like to push, and the hypnosis that stops us from waking up and indeed getting fooled, again.
They love it, which just shows the arrogance they have that their mass hypnosis "magic" is so strong, and yet I'm assuming if they hear Ride of the Valkyries a six pointed turd presents itself in their pants.

That is one possible interpretation but it limits your perspective. Ultimately, that is what this is about… Perspective.. Sight.. It's been said by many people throughout history… "To those who do not see the myth no explanation is possible and to those who do no explanation is necessary." What is meant by that isn't that its some sort of super secret club or that "I am smarter than you you are stupid like an ant" what it means is that reality is such an absolute abstraction that it can only be spoken of in metaphor and poetry.. It can only be revealed through art. "Our Father who ART in heaven". How fucking silly is that? reality is really fucking silly The meaning of words, this is something that Trump has been trying to highlight by using the 'archaic' definitions of words, is extremely important. Consider when you see a word that means one thing but you notice what looks like a root word within it that implies it means something else entirely, there are no coincidences only co-incidences. Reality, life, is much more than any of us realize. It is not "a machine" that is blackpill bullshit that will make you suffer extreme cognitive dissonance when/if you start to figure it out. Who we are, what we are, the how, the why, all of it is fucking tremendous. We used to have something, anons are starting to figure it out again, but we used to have the use of something and the kikes convinced us to blink and when we did we forgot how to unblink. It's tied to lilith. The kikes secretly worship lilith, even more secretly than their worship of molock. lillith "was born of the shadows but hides in the light of the day and exists to torment men who have no wife to share their bed, and goes around killing babies/terminating pregnancies. She is casts a shadow on the enlightened" That's how the kikes and sumerian artifacts describe her. literally "the antichrist".

But its more than a 'christ' concept. Look at the word lilith. li lith. Lie Stone. If you consider the kike machination of communism, its core principal is "the clean slate".. "in order to get our utopia we must bring about the clean slate so that men do not remember how things worked in the past so that we can implant lies about how society is supposed to work" The lie stone.

Everything ever has been about this to the point where people who don't understand a word of it tend to speak of it in no uncertain terms, even though they do not understand. It's pure fucking madness. We have been so deceived that everything has been reduced to madness. They managed to pull it off once, long ago, that is the crime, and ever since then men have seen realized that they needed to 'unblink' but when they did they found they were near sighted, their vision distorted.. unintelligible.

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

So close no matter how far
It couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

But I know

I never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
And I know, yeah

Sperg into lyrics. Not just 'contemporary music'.

I've been working on the railroad
All the live long day
I've been working on the railroad
Just to pass the time away
Can't you hear the whistle blowing
Rise up so early in the morn
Someones in the kitchen with dinah
Someones in the kitchen I know oh oh oh

Who's dinah? Who's in the kitchen with them? A sleeper? Seems to imply that this Dinah thinks themselves to be in control but this lad seems to know something that Dinah does not. :^) Why is it that this is lad passing his livelong time away building a railroad but someone being in the kitchen gives him reason to suck it up? It's silly as fuck but both the halo and assassins creed universes are pretty close to being spot the fuck on. what is the name of the grunt species in halo? who are the leaders of the covenent exactly like? The Jews? A covenant is associated with them, isnt it? What is a coven? What have we learned about the kikes over the past couple years? What is a mandrake? What is it used for? Witches? Jewitches? It's all a tale of two cities. The goyim know and they are going to be fucking punished for what they did.

Hello? (hello) (hello)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Come on (come on), now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again
Relax
I need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb

Okay
Just a little pin prick *ding*
There'll be no more AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on, it's time to go

There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Degenerate street punk do-nothing culture.

there's knowledge in the songs though

>Rodney Dangerfield (((Jacob Cohen))) popularised cuckoldry and neuroticism in comedy
He isn't alone in that regard.
>Gene simmons (((chaim witz))) popularised "devil worship" with KISS. The memes are real gentlemen.
No, (((Kiss))) popularized merchandising in rock, as kikes are bereft at making music or art. Even satanic bands are capable of some artistic integrity. (((Chaim Witz))) is without a doubt the most stereotypical money grubbing kike in rock history, it's almost a joke.

Fuck off (((Gene))))

Yeah I mean that whole

k.nights
i.n
s.atans
s.ervice

shit was just a ruse right?
No way that was all just a big push for commerically viable moloch shenanigans right?
Youre losing sight of the big picture here, playing both sides of the same coin to split and D&C people, keep th3 conservatives away from the youth by selling them the opposite shit.
The very point of this post was to point out the infiltration, co-option of the culture, harvesting it for cash and making it as degenerate as possible in the process.

Yes yes, but chaim tried to patent it, many still think he was the first.
Truth is not their forte

Holy shit, this actually breaks my heart.

When I was a kid I wondered how this deformed fuck could have a successful show biz career.

How does the coincidence detector work?

>Andrew Dice Clay (((Andrew Clay Silverstein))) This one was a surprise

Have you seen him lately? No one with eyes and ears should have been surprised he was a jude. He looks like an 80-year-old borscht-belt comedian.

I've been through some Pink Floyd lyrics myself not so long ago. It's horrifying how cult-like they got.

Music, or art for that sake, should be about the good we find in life. Mostly it is being mass produced to just stimulate us and make us 'numb', while the lyrics tell a sad story we subconciously make-believe ourselves want to listen to.

Even sad music can be stimulating as long it's repetitive. It's an incredibly powerful brainwashing tool. All because of the pretty sounds and tones like the ones Pink Floyd excelled at. The Beatles wrote beautiful songs, but the ((hippie movement))) such as (((woodstock))) and other drug-promoting events took people way off into the abyss and a lot never landed again. I believe most mainstream media music took a turn towards ABAB composition around the 2007-2009, probably thanks to the increasingly "diverse" styles getting mish-mashed all together. It's so freakin' dull. It so shit mainly because of the fucking sad lyrics and promotion of degeneration and degradation.

Most artist don't even realize that. Especially the big ones. A few become able to see past the pain, though, and can begin exploring life past the suffering. Even musically.

The good part of the rap genre, for instance, was about self-realization, being born a shitty place and so on, but the pain is just too heavy and addicting to some people, when they find a loophole of sorts, like drugs or plain flagellantism, or the mass produced culture of victimhood like the nigger-culture. I only know a handful of what I'd call 'good' and purely rap tracks, because most rap is pure shit to listen to. It's simply not worth it even as the style can be a very useful and interesting way to express yourself.

I think artists like Mark Knopfler or Celene Dion are great artists, who made their own and didn't worship pain or suffering. Atleast not in their music for everyone to lick up.

I've taken a turn towards mostly listening to Bach or a few others you can't go wrong with. It's so relaxing to be able to hold your own rhythm in a public space to some of the most inspiring music in the world.

While others go apeshit on the third drop of 'nigguh' while they're high on energy drinks, tobacco or weed I slowly build up my energy and gracefully find an subtle outlet, invisible to most people just while walking. It's a miracle to be alive and live it out while enjoying such impressive feats as classical music.

Thats what I mean he would have gotten away with his italian macho man act until he decided to make his own tv show.

Congratulations, you just discovered tropes, you autist.

Gene literally does the Spider-Man hand gesture. Dio does the real horns.

Serious question… autistically serious. Do these jews actually realise the condemnation they're causing unto themselves or are they literal demon spawn? Every animal, including human knows there is a God. there are little "g" gods as well, but instinct tells us about the objective Truth that exists. The jews reject Christ and choose to worship the devil knowing full well what they are doing. I cannot understand why this is considered good or wanted, even for the non-jew - hedonism is only limited and surely one becomes a slave to sin and debauchery that leads to a lack of happiness and fulfillment? Will always wonder what (((these))) people knew and what they didn't, if they had any idea of what they were enacting, etc. or if they were just a pawn and acting as a jewish good-goy by following a script of some kind.

rain man is the name of a demon which many musical artists reference. See rappers especially. Watch the Labyrinth of Truth by the watcher's serpent. the new channel is not the OP but you can find it there. Don't watch the other disinfo on the channel.

That jewporn image misidentifies (((Traci Lords))). That picture is actually of Araceli Jover, a Spanish actress/model.

if a jew is involved it is strictly a coincidence

Perhaps what they do is part of the grand design. If they are condemned due to rejection of Christ undoubtedly some will see that as "unfair" and double down, wholeheartedly embracing anything anti-Christ. Maybe they are being used to reinforce the beliefs and bring more people to Christ, seeing the behavior and associating it to the bible verses that describe what and who they are.

Looks like (((chaim))) actually tried to trademark "I love you" in sign language. Didn't Dio see his grandmother do this (thumb folded) to ward off the evil eye?

Historically, Jews in Hollywood were encouraged to anglicize their names to avoid possible discrimination. Examples of name changes of this form includes Danny Kaye and Mel Brooks, both of whom were born with the surname Kaminsky, and Woody Allen (born Allen Konigsberg). This still happens to a degree (Jason Alexander, Brad Garrett, Jonah Hill, Frank Oz, and Winona Ryder for instance), but the growing acceptance of ethnic performers in the performing arts has made this occurrence less frequent.[citation needed] Jon Stewart, contrary to popular belief, didn't anglicize his name for his career but instead because of his estranged relationship with his father.
Israeli-American Natalie Portman changed her name to protect her privacy.

you've been kiked

yea rain and lillith sure come up a whole lot

Spiderman, another Jewish creation. Knowing how they love hiding things in plain sight this makes me wonder if the thumb-extended version of the horns has some esoteric meaning in Jewish ritual symbolism.

thats a wikipedia text copy paste about stage names.

The 70s and 80s were a period of (((scares, scarcity, crashes, and firesales))) contrasted with the dawn of gee-whiz technological advances available to the common man (VCR, digital watches, caller ID, cable TV!), but there were no heroes. Those were relegated to myth, and that void was filled by the rehashed hackjob mythos of Campbell in "Star Wars", followed by a wave of fictional ultra-heroes (Rambo, Predator). We needed a good old fashioned Roman purge, but the lines of communication were still being laid. Literally.

Two Seedline theory states Jews were born of Cain, which was the union of some rebel angel and Eve, so they are bastards not created by God whom are reserved a free trip to the lake of fire when its all said and done. So, yeah. Literal demon spawn.

How did Kiss ever become popular? I don't get it. The whole thing is just one big gimmick yet people get obsessed by it.

Geffen is also one of the pedo-ring leaders. One if the slimiest kikes there are. Anyone associated with him is suspect, to say the least.

Interesting theory, but I don't think some fallen angel fucked n' cuck'd Adam. The whole fallen angels marrying human thing wouldn't be a thing until Noah came along.

I was visiting my father a while ago and we were drinking and listening to old records that he got though the years. He had an Iron Maiden one that I liked, but his choices mainly consisted of strictly black or jewish music. Leonard Cohen, Lou Reed, Bob Dylan, Prince, some Nigress gospel singer from the olden days. I noticed that Cohen's lyrics are very degenerate and always related to sex or alcohol. Lou Reed being much the same with drugs constantly referenced. In my drunken stupor, I realised the sheer Jewishness of Turn to Me and read through the lyrics.

Turn to Me by Lou Reed.

If you gave up major vices
You're between a hard place and a wall
And your car breaks down in traffic on the street
Remember, I'm the one who loves you
You can always give me a call
Turn to me, turn to me, turn to me
If you father is freebasing and your mother turning tricks
That's still no reason that you should have a rip
When your teeth are ground down to the bone
And there's nothing between your legs
And some friend died of something that you can't pronounce
You can't pay your rent
Your boss is an idiot
Your apartment has no heat
Your wife says: Maybe it's time to have a child
What it's all too much
You turn the TV set on and light a cigarette
Then a public service announcement comes creeping on
You see a lung corroding or a fatal heart attack

There's a snippet of a Cohen song I think Holla Forums would like: "everybody knows the war is over, everybody knows the good guys lost."

I find him more sardonic and comical than degenerate, some of his work is even pious in nature. Though some is deliberately obscene.

It took you that long in the Lou Reed Discography to realize how degenerate he is. He wrote HEROIN for fugg sake.
Sister ray by VU is a song about a tranny junky prostitute. How Jewish can you get.

Who could he be singing about?

Sage because /mu/

I was commenting more on the 'turn to me' vibe. Some of Mozart's poems are degenerate but he wasn't a jew.

sick hoodie, just copped

Reminder that Chaim Witz made a sex tape of him impotently rubbing against some young gentile's genitals.

I can relate. Classical music is so much better for the soul.

are you shitting me?
jesus christ's sacred heart is about to blow up?
that's what you call non degenerate?
fuck off, cohenkike is one of the worst
his literacy doesnt make him any less toxic than the retards aforementioned itt, on the contrary

mozart was a jewish fraud
google.com/search?q=mozart was a fraud

gen x here. None of those fuckers are heroes to me or my friends. Although Dangerfield was rather funny at times.

Lou Reed, the one that sings about a tranny prostitute. "Take a walk on the wild side". Good tune, easy going melody, subconcious lyrics.

Read Luther's 'On Jews and Their Lies." user. Luther basically states that the "jews" of the Bible got their 'God's chosen' cards revoked even before they denounced Christ, and that their suffering in exile is a result of them literally regarding the rest of the world as animals beneath their feet. He blames their shameless pride giving them license (in their minds) to sin with impunity, and that doing so to harm the goyim (us) is not only morally excusable, but their holy birthright as jews.
Luther was based as fuck, man.

I've been on an autistic Funkerlied binge the past week. The '70s rendition of that song is just so catchy.

Oops they were borne of Jacob, a liar, a thief and a charloton… oh but they named him Israel later so it's totally okay goyim

How would you sum up Luther's views on Jesus? Jesus was a Jew himself after all. Did Luther consider him sort of a redpilled Jew or something?

you can tell they're jews because they kvetch at any passive-aggressive remark at their true identity

no that was false, Jesus was Zoroastrian

well boomers are a bad bunch. but Dickinson is a Nord so….one decent one in the bunch.

that song sucks tbh. Lou Reed was a hack. Velvet Underground were boring as fuck.

Yeah, man. I could tell he was Jewish, but, a lot of his jokes were really creative. I didn't like that he had to be vulgar with many of them, but OP is right about him making a lot cuck jokes, and I remember him saying a bunch of fag stuff on Carson once.
Here's the interview where he talks about how he smoked weed all the time, and was molested/accidently prostituted at the age of 5.

At 2:43 he first mentions his pot smoking.
At 4:29 he describes a man molesting him in exchange for nickels.

This is correct