LIVE NOW
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

archive.is/3YvhL

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2018/01/house-intelligence-committee-votes-release-nunes-memo/
archive.is/FiS1F
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc_mWVUcnk
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2017/h11
timesofisrael.com/senate-unanimously-passes-bill-marking-50-years-since-jerusalem-reunification/
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2017/s138
govtrack.us/congress/votes/104-1995/s496
govtrack.us/congress/votes/104-1995/h734
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s11/summary
video.foxnews.com/v/5721959746001/
archive.is/OlZ2B
boards.4chan.org/x/
discordapp.com/invite/WcHmH2w
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/371330-dnc-ceo-leaves-group-after-less-than-a-year
archive.is/GsZcq
archive.is/8Vzzv
8ch.net/thestorm/res/35026.html
8ch.net/thestorm/res/35347.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
archive.is/sXzrK
youtu.be/0OhUxj8Fewc
nwomasters.forum2x2.ru/t2-the-power-structure-of-the-nwo#2
youtube.com/watch?v=hmfyioLpwqA
politico.com/story/2018/01/29/democratic-national-committee-ceo-leaving-post-376814
archive.fo/8JdhP
8ch.net/cbts/res/253569.html
buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/web-sleuths-unimpressed-by-new-arrest-in-jessica-chambers-ca?utm_term=.upzw9o9zL#.sq1dM0MPX
throughthelookingglassnews.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/rothchild-rockefeller-mafia-the-trump-swamp-illuminati-members-dot-com.jpg
docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pLhgQLWQ-JY
youtube.com/watch?v=QGPmWsT83jY
twitter.com/serdarargic
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LlF22Uhc1PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YyiMm0q7L7A
americasfreedomfighters.com/mueller-mccabe-rosenstein-jail/
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Hunter.pdf
archive.is/Equ1w
libgen.pw/item/adv/5a1f04d33a044650f506518a
youtu.be/J8KptZelAf8?t=3m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Democrats and CNN shitting themselves, twitter going fucking ballistic

Oh and supposedly the memo has been voted to be released, I can hear the shills frantically reading their new marching orders now.

rawstory.com/2018/01/house-intelligence-committee-votes-release-nunes-memo/
archive.is/FiS1F

HAHAHA

Both DOJ and FBI is under investigation!

This is insane!

what memo?

Whelp looks like I'm spending today in front of the computer. Shit storm incoming. I just hope we can get away with this without having to hear any Q larps.

It’s being released Saturday.

getting /comfy/

What will be the next hilariously incompetent attempt to retain control over public discourse?

So you're saying I need to get some depends?

I didn't see this anywhere, can you point me in the right direction? Also, did Trump already sign it? I know that once it passed the House, it goes to the Prez and he has to sign off on releasing it before they can.

I feel I should point out the memo will NOT be released immediately

The President has 5 days to get this released. It's up to him now.

N-nothing is happening
N-nothing is happening
N-nothing is happening
N-nothing is happening

He should just say, "Release it tonight."
I'm dying here from the suspense of the public's reaction.

I saw the public version is going to be "heavily redacted". Lot of names they don't want us to see?

Prepare for the saltiest year of all time
It's great

A lot of (((names))) no doubt.

Seems like he's referring to the 5 day period Trump has to release or deny the release. As far as I know it will be released once Trump signs off on it, rather than waiting the full 5 days.

I know.
It's fucking awesome.

Checked
Yep. Niggers spics muds mad mo's various chinks too
Fuck them all to death with a baseball bat

HOT HOT HOT

WHERE IS MY ROPE?

A wooden baseball bat - so they get splinters

Anons, I think this may be the start date of The Happening. Everything up until now has been the prelude.

What's even supposed to be in the Memo?

so he could just sign off on it in an hour if he wants? i hope he doesn't wait days.

I hope so!

I thought the purpose of this negotiation is to appear that he is trying to be moderate but the Dems shoot down everything?

Yes , fine
Whatever gets the freeway moving

youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc_mWVUcnk

He'll throw out some distraction on twitter and then pull a fast one while the news cycle is going apeshit.

Fuck it, sleep is for the weak.

post yfw

Rev up that hype, “fellow user!” I’m sure the ZOG will arrest the ZOG, am I right?

5 day referral period; Trump has to look it over and be told to censor things.

You have guard duty in 15 min

Ok why the fuck would the house do this. Surely a large chunk of the house would be involved in the crimes listed in the memo? Does this go on to another step and the house plans on it getting blocked there? Or do they plan on blacking out everything? Or there is always the possibility it comes out and its nothing. Or even worse - its as bad as we fear - they know its bad, we know its bad, and they still release because they believe they will never be touched. And never are.

BREAKING NEWS: Drumpf was spotted eating with TWO forks!

“Did someone say a synonym for one plus one?!”

Republican majority in the house?

This hurts dems so why wouldn’t they want it publicly known before mid terms?

It goes to Trump, who has 5 days to censor/edit it.
Oh no, user. Republicans would never be complicit in exactly the same misdemeanors, felonies, and treason that the Democrats have been. You’re obviously mistaken. There could never be a backlash on the “right” through the release of a memo which ACTUALLY detailed these things…
How silly. It’s not like the last 70 years of American history has been defined by the utter untouchability of the Jewish control of the US government or anything.

this is only a pre-happening you limey, rest up for the weekend

OC? 10/10

When i read the term "counter-memo" in the news today i literally spit up water laughing. They're so scared of this memo it tells me there's some good shit in there.

I've been asking myself the same question, and I think it has to do with a few factors.
The House isn't as kiked as the Senate, and if the kikes have blackmail on congressmen, Trump may have blackmail on them as well. There are a lot of congressmen who aren't seeking re-election in 2018.

Because the dems have data on equal–if not greater–treason on the part of the republicans. You realize that the whole government and media apparatus is one big chain blackmail institution, right? You don’t work for the jews without giving up your soul, and you don’t get ahead in the Jewish organization (as a shabbos) without fucking a child on camera–and/or committing treason against your nation–as blackmail to ensure you only ever play by Jewish rules.

You’re kidding, right?

Yeah, about that :^)

so i'm guessing this is going to be the shill narrative for the week?

GO BACK TO REDDIT

ARE NUKES EVEN REAL

FUCK YOU IM ORIGINAL POL YOU REDDIT FAGGOT

LURK MORE LURK 50 YEARS GO AWAY

YOU'RE A KIKE

NOTHING IS REAL

ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE MEMO IS REAL IS MENTALLY ILL

YOU MUST FEEL SUICIDAL

GO AWAY REDDITOR FAGGOT YOU'RE BANNED FOR BEING REDDITOR FAGGOT

I'm fucking dying, Holla Forums, help me.

What, whether “Trump will cuck out on releasing it”, you mean? Probably. Either that or they’ll just go DEAD silent and refuse to comment on it at all. Attention spans are only a few minutes these days thanks to the Internet.

If he doesn't sign off on it, it goes back to the full floor of the House to vote on its release. I don't know who's responsible for / how / when the redactions would happen. The memo's contains info based on sensitive material, but Nunes et al were okay with Justice not having to sign off on it. I think it's ready to drop, but it could receive additional redactions (from Pres. or a hypothetical effective AG).

Laughed out loud at this. Defeatist bullshit makes me glad to read. It's how I know we're on the right track.

Reported. Kill yourself, redditor.

>>>/reddit/

What a textbook blackpill shillpost, subgenre 'no point in opposing muh omnipotent Jews lol.' Media kikes obviously hate the memo.

goddammit how did you know

MEME THE LOSERS

what the fuck is a counter memo in this case? I mean the memo is just a summery of info so what a "I know it looks really bad but it is not that bad" memo?

So the congress has to vote on it before it gets to Trump?

Man, I hope there's going to be some quality salt caps when I come back from work today.

checked. yw.

and get ur guns ready in case (((they))) provoke civil unrest

We're winning

That worked until we remembered that we control the memes

Why are American politics to damn funny? Seriously, not even my few favorite shows compare to this

Not gonna happen, and if it happens nothing will come from it.
It's not about what you get out there for real. It's what you are willing to do with whatever you have: if arrests were going to happen, they would have happened already tenfold.

No.
No.
Look, kiddo. It’s fine that your feelings got hurt by the facts. But no one cares that they got hurt. They don’t matter, at all. Fact is all that matters. Truth doesn’t give a shit about your thoughts or feelings.

It was rumored to be a dismissal of the factuality of the other memo rather than being a “counter” detailing equivalent action on the part of the republicans (which has happened).

bump

Remember all those years ago? We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

It’s a sticky, retard.

Your post doesn't actually contain any facts, though. It's just like, your opinion. My point, that media kikes are melting down, is objectively verifiable. Do you understand the difference?

and lots of papajohns.

How do you guys make this shit so fast

sauce on this chinese cartoon?

5 days from now is Superb Owl weekend. Hopefully whatever story breaks isn't (((covered up))) by this fortunate timing.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, I think

just saw this on twitter. maybe the memo could be released tonight?

IDK, if some retard California idiot Adam Schiffie jewhead says "potus strongly favors transparency" then that might not be in our favor.

SAC 2nd Gig,Second episode.

An adaptation of the japanese science fiction novel that has influenced the NSA at nearly every turn.
Ghost in the Shell

Don't forget: muh megapedes, and BASED X, Y, Z.

He was clearly mocking how obvious the shills are. How autistic are you, user?

I'll wait and see. It just might be redacted into a blank page. There are already plenty of proven crimes to hang the previous administration for treason. Simply adding more crimes to the list doesn't guarantee prosecution will occur.

govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2017/h11
80 Nays, user.

Also: timesofisrael.com/senate-unanimously-passes-bill-marking-50-years-since-jerusalem-reunification/
90-0 in Senate.
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2017/s138

Check the differences on this one:
govtrack.us/congress/votes/104-1995/s496
govtrack.us/congress/votes/104-1995/h734

More reference:
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s11/summary

CLEANSE THE WICKED FROM THE EARTH

jesus christ how new are you? The amount of people in our government that aren't/weren't controlled can be counted on one hand. That doesn't mean we are losing or 'just give up its pointless'. But most of them were absolutely in bed with hte kikes at one point or another, if not always, and as such they want the full truth to come out about as much as the democrats do.

Lets say the 100% full truth came out right this second. The last one of them would have been found an hung from a lamp post by friday. And, they are well aware of that.

N..nothing is gonna happen go..guys. Blumpf is not going to sign it.

pic related

He ends up being a genital-hemorrhaging gommie that can't bring himself to do anything.

Man, what I would not give for SOTU to be Trump reading the memo aloud and for it to be positively damning for the left.

Fucking phoneposters.

maybe that response itself was mockery?

they also get hamfisted and stupid. there was a shill in another thread doing the fuck off to reddit routine, and then when the mccabe story broke, the same shill suddenly said "the memo doesn't implicate mccabe!" or something. it may have been mccabe himself shilling lol. sometimes they're just hamfisted

Would recommend a godtier show like this to anyone 2nd gig was incredible

You realize that calling people an autist here has become a compliment to show your meme magic status, right?

I wonder what time it is.

Nice, user, nice.

Researchers say autism is correlated with high intelligence

Being called an autist is probably the best compliment one can receive

The user you responded to is a shill.

this is spot on

Hitler needs to be in last frame

THE COMFY BEFORE THE MEMESTORM
SHITPOSTS WILL RAIN DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS

The episode was pretty much taxi driver: cyber dystopia cyborg edition. Last time I saw Taxi Driver was years ago, just thought it was boring, might see things differently since lot has changed since.

The negro standing next to him looks like she is fighting back tears. The test look SHOOK. I wonder what is in this memo?
video.foxnews.com/v/5721959746001/

the look of staid defiance on that sheboon is gold

Nah, they had Kaiser Rudolph, who was Hitler that won.

Look at this fucking kike.

So why has every actual patriot in the last 70 years always said “the people couldn’t comprehend just how evil and expansive this shit is; I would be locked up as a lunatic for telling the truth and no one would believe me”?

streetfightYessssss.swf

Why would a ZOG puppet be smiling right now?

I think I know why they look worried

This is solid and very relevant

Bless you and your autism.

Is that 80's future utopia zimmerman?

THE FBI AND DOJ ARE NOW UNDER INVESTIGATION
archive.is/OlZ2B

Sir, release it tonight.
No retractions, no more lies.
Godspeed, sir, and thank you very much for your service.

LotGH is a great anime, there are quite a few good quotes in it.

All old Masamune Shirow material pre-arise is kino/influential/accurate. Ghost in the Crimson Urn is the only thing post-arise that's any good.

Spoilers for every reason you should be watching and reading all of his old work, including Real Drive:
Everything that has happened in the past 18 years has been accurately portrayed by the source material before the events have occurred.
Down to the use and complexity of false flags, and the reputability of images in an age where it's piss easy to fake anything.
Early HWNDU is the most recent case of a true "Stand Alone Complex"
It has been proven by real world instances that any AI created to analyze information will obtain sentience given enough time.
The rise of ethno-states along with the balkanization of the US has been predicted. And we're on course for both of these events.
The "migrant crisis" has been accurately predicted, along with probable outcomes and behaviors of the groups involved.

This is mfw

Is it classified to protect individuals or the country?

Is that the Legend of Galactic Heroes?

shit's pretty profound

If my knowledge of how Trump operates is accurate, he's blowing smoke with this to get everyone's attention while he does something else.
Don't get me wrong, this is huge – but I'm certain he has another motive running in parallel

It's less that they couldn't comprehend it. If the full truth was plastered on every billboard and every television channel they would absolutely receive the message that these fucks need to be fucking killed for what they have done.

But the problem is… The lies.. The deception is so fucking insanely gigantic in scope… Theres a reason that oldfags tell obvious newfags that they need to fucking lurk. It's not being an asshole, its the advice of a brother. Even most people who call themselves 'red pilled' only have a small portion of the truth. The full truth, what happened, how LONG AGO it happened, all of it…

The tldr of it is most of what we know to be true is not true to an extent that reality is stranger than fiction, you couldn't make this shit up. And its not fucking ayys or reptilians or that shit but put it this way and im not saying that this is what the truth is what would happen if revelation was real and it is a day that God established would be the day he would return to show the earth that he is real, smite the wicked and help the righteous…. but when he appeared it turns out he is red and has horns?

everything is always massively overclassified. they use it however they want. sometimes it's actually relevant for sources and methods, but given how EVERYTHING gets classified, the idea a lot of the time is get away with horrific treason and criminality with the perfect way to hide.

Yep

JUST

Blackpill shills are out IN FORCE today, and so easy to spot in this and related thread. Comical.

Chances of the release being approved by Trump right before the SOTU?

I thought they were held weeks ago.

We be sources and methods now, bitch.

problem with lurk more refrain is (a) it's hijacked by shills constantly to discourage participation (b) pol gets a lot of attention and sometimes it's coming from people who have good, helpful info and stuff to contribute, and that shouldn't be discouraged even if they say some stupid ass shit initially (c) the tide is turning and now is very important to encourage white unity

I never got too far in it. (It's huge.) But one of the best Mangas I've ever ploughed through - although there are a lot of degenerate themes in the Manga. I think the Anime might be formatted more around the action so it's better.

They always post the same way too, filled with ellipses and capitalization for emphasis. Looks like something you'd see in a fucking youtube comment.

Thing is, user, the antichrist will attempt to do something exactly like that. And the jews have been working for nearly a century now to make people think return of Jesus is SATAN coming down. Regardless of if you’re a Christian, take a look at New World Order: Bible Versions on pastor anderson’s channel on YouTube. It covers the jewish publishing companies’ perversion of the text of the Bible to make all references to Jesus look like they’re references to Satan (and vice versa). For the last century Christians have not only been told that kikes are “still chosen” rather than “should be killed whenever you see them”, but also that Jesus’ return will be Satan and that the antichrist will ‘save you from him’.

It doesn’t have to be approved. Trump can declassify anything at any time for any reason. The president can read any document to the people at any time for any reason.

but i agree with the other portions of your post

i am very pro-encouraging whites to join and participate. that's all

Sorry man, I don't make the rules. Lurk Moar. And then lurk some moar. You can never lurk enough.

Agree.

Oh cool, so I revise my question. What are the chances that he reads the memo verbatim at the SOTU

they were it's on the GOP website, that user is just retarded.

right? they think we are retarded.

Maybe he will feign ignorance and when it gets released, he may say, "Memo? What memo?"

Checked
I'm slowly coming around to the idea that the 5 days may lapse and then the House will vote to release it next Monday.

Betcha there will be a false flag…Already been visiting those thoughts…

waifu

pls - no redakshunz

uh oh - he mentioned the Anti-Christ…

you misunderstand, newfaggot. Oldfags do not say lurkmoar as in it is something that only newfags should do. If you want enlightenment you must become one with the lurk. All preconceived notions must be shitchecked for validity, only way to do that is to take in as much information as possible and digested it. And the only way to do that is to shut the fuck up and lurk.

So fucking true.

Next to zero. Shame.

non-zero
he likely already has a speech prepared as it's tomorrow, but he'll have the memo by then so it is possible

They added him after Trump was accused of calling someone retarded. So they proved he's cool with the handicapped, by putting someone behind him. It's stupid, but it works.

The shill in this thread is using the exact same responses and talking points as the black pill from the McCabe thread too.

Or maybe he is a Billionaire who ran for president?

the entire concept of any form of christ note: Jesus =/= christ is a kike machination. A christ.. A messiah.. A savior..

Why would any god come to help a people who are so fucking pathetic and worthless that they sit around allowing evil to be done unto them while waiting for someone else to save them?

But yea the point is that there is a "secret"…. It's npt really a secret people have been trying to shout it from the rooftops forever but we have been so deceived that their words are entirely misinterpreted and people think they are talking about retarded shit. When I first noticed the pattern I started doing the same thing but realized its a stupid thing to do because you either see it or you do not and if you don't see it any description of it doesn't make a damned bit of sense.

Your almond is an eye, it is amazingly powerful, but the kikes convinced us to blink and we forgot how to open them again. Hyperfocus your autism and turn your life into a huge game of 'eye spy' and you will see it, its fucking absurd that no one notices it

I come back home from vacation to this. Today might just be the best day of my life.

If what's supposed to be in the Memo is true, Democrats did something worse than watergate. Throw them in Leavenworth and throw away the key.

I'm banking on it being released maybe Thursday

SotU is what, tomorrow night? Trump wants to talk about all he has accomplished this last year, how things are going, whats improved, what needs to continue to be worked on, how he wants things to go. And he wants everyone talking about it for a day or two. He doesn't want this moment to be overshadowed by something else…. which is exactly why the memo was timed like this.. they could have reviewed it already, or could have waited a week to vote to release it.. instead they did it THIS week. remember, those "republicans" in congress are 99% not on your side, nor on his, they see this as a gain for themselves to destroy the left and usurp this moment of glory from Trump at the same time. Hence their timing on this.

So, my bet, is he will wait until probably Thursday to release it. That way he gets the SotU speech done, it gets talked about for a day or two, and then all hell breaks loose. Timing works out good for him that way, because itll give him time to shine, and then strip the spotlight from the handegg game by all his supporters, they' already are pissed at the nfl anyway, if they have something so big on their minds as well because of that memo which would have gotten talked about all day Friday, then they're also likely to be talking about it on the weekend to friends and family who watch the stupid game with them.

Basically, the left wants it all hushed, the right wants to strip the spotlight from Trump, which is why they timed it for today… Trump will instead turn it around on them, get his glory moment, AND then have the shit going IRL viral over the weekend. the kike puppets all shot themselves in the foot… again…

Fair point.

I think there is potential to evolve into a broader movement beyond Trump to a third party/secession type movement, so it seems very important to unify whites right now. Time is a factor. Good time to push hard for white unity and maybe a separate country. A more welcoming atmosphere is good for that.

Also, lurking is important because it means learning, but here's the thing–even if new arrivals say stupid bullshit in one context, unless they are obvious shills or enemies, they may know plenty from outside pol, and that strengthens the site. But I think the main thing is take people who are quasi-redpilled and 1488 them. A lot of people are right on the edge of 1488 now. Good time to bring them over.

that's because they're probably in the same room receiving the same instructions if not the same person altogether

Or maybe he is all of us? Maybe we are all literally his sons? Maybe remembering the memes is what revelation was all along?

Jesus was a shitposter

:^)

what does the memo do ?

Gods, could you imagine if the memo gets released, people lose their goddamn minds over it, then the nigger football players pull a ridiculous stunt like they have been during the national anthem? Maybe THAT would be the spark. Would be hilarious

I view this with a grain of salt. Wouldn't these corrupt fucks WANT the DOJ and FBI to be under investigation to undermine their legitimacy when they come for them? I'm happy regardless of whether it's true or not. This shit is dope.

a vacation? was it awesome?

it gives the american people a length of rope, if these sorts of things keep occurring we'll have enough to hang the politicians and i don't just mean metäphorically

ZOG will not arrest ZOG, user.

Creates a narrative.

JEJ

This all started off as a third party/secessionist movement. Holla Forums created the social conditions under which Trump could win.. At first accidentally but then we realized that memetics is actually a form of literal magic and went apeshit with it.

jesus, newfag. Focusing on people that are slightly red pilled but not on the completely right track is the wrong way to go about it. What needs to be focused on is bully the shit out of everyone. Any signs of weakness, mental or otherwise, need to be pointed out. This isnt because we are assholes, everyone will think we are, but in the end the more they are bullied the more they will better themselves. And, no matter what the group is, we could focus on bringing all the r/the_donald faggots into full 1488 status but that wouldnt change one fact: Out of any population which is caused to increase their awareness/participation/quality of life/morals.. etc all that happens is the overton window will shift a bit and then after the initial upheaval is finished 80% of that group will sift back down toward the new bottom. We've seen this happen time and time again.

So instead of focusing on the 'quasi redpilled' we need to continue to spread the red pill to any who will receive it. Those of quality will rise to the occasion and learn all that they can, the ones who are not will remain "red-plebbed".

Which is fine, we need our NPC's but we need to find the other angels out there who are still sleeping and wake them up.

First time visiting my parents in about a year and a half. Had amazing bbq ribs and have just recently graduated. Lets home the memo is the bombshell we've all been waiting for. I'm sick of getting cockteased.

Oh boy, time for a partisan shitnado where nothing of consequence will happen

it might actually cause the happening you've been waiting for

oooh thats a good one

Kind of like how women are the only ones who say "spaz," shills are the only ones who are defeatist and claim jews are too powerful to beat. Kill yourself, heeb. If I ever get cancer I'm taking a thousand kikes with me. No joke.

Hopeful this is something good for us. The past week has been killer for me so I need some good news

Behold Holla Forums

Behold the face of
J U S T

Bravo user.

He looks like he has some kind of eye disease. Could this be autoimmune, prion, or jew-dna basis?

He looks like the lone ranger just kicked the door in

The media is so close to having all the bullshit they've drummed up destroyed, can't fucking wait.

Congratulations on the graduation. I wish you much success. And yes, let's hope for a nuclear-tier fucking bombshell!

LET IT BEGIN

Will it matter? They’ll claim ‘freedom of speech’. The media has no responsibilities and no legal accountability for their actions. They were completely destroyed by the election being the opposite of what they said, but they’re all still on the air. Every last one of them.

Updated

Based on Justice Chase's qualifications of what it takes to be a traitor, the media and their representatives could be found guilty.

Is that sweat on our brow? In January, in DC?

Oh my god he actually looks terrified. Maybe something will happen for once in a blue moon.

fuck!

The depth and brazen lies that come out of Schiffhead's mouth is astounding. ~30min+

mfw

He's getting increasingly nervous HAHAHAHAHA

Memetics isn't magic, it's the modern day equivalent of the pamphlets and fliers that were dropped before the beginning of the French and American Revolutions. And now we've taken that one step further with IOTBW and MBMC. I think why we took so much ground was because simply put the Left thought the Right had given up - but that's because the only Right they knew was the Neo-conservatives - who they firmly controlled. We came out of nowhere.

Found the real stream

Yep. They're all done
His name was Seth good enough to fuck your mother Rich

You have no idea what you are talking about. Do you even know what a meme is?

Checked
He doesn't know

Surprise buttsex?

checked confirmation

Cute.

PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED ON Holla Forums FOR SAYING "WHITE NATIONALISM" OR "DACARYAN"
PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED ON Holla Forums FOR SAYING "WHITE NATIONALISM" OR "DACARYAN"

Faggot

I M R E A D Y

Thanks Harry Potter.

TFW we're literally about to have the American Inquisition

you should probably go back there

STOP CRYING NIGGER AND MAKE YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BOARD !

i was kek'n hard watching him try and hold it together.

look how jelly this faggot is

checked, learning necromancy and offering him mom.

The #releasethememo memes have got us here.
Perhaps pic related next?

Go lurk on /fringe/ for two years and then come back

lazy/10

Lizards
Seriously

>boards.4chan.org/x/
Enjoy.

Ugly faggot

Nice argument fagtron.

Stay salty my friends.

Checked
Bretty gud m80

I wonder how many officials will "retire" based on this.

teehee

wew

I know you're too close minded to actually take my advice, but you're like someone arguing with anyone from this board about natsoc and Judaism without having lurked for two years. If you actually want to know what you're talking about, read the /fringe/ recommended reading list. Otherwise, keep blindly telling people they're wrong.

It's real.

Trump drops memo at State of the Union tomorrow, a man can dream, can't he?

▶Contents of The Memo!

If he's smart he'll release it while he is speaking or immediately after, that way he can comment on it without the democrats having any prepared remarks.

my sides

Oh, I'm sure the Jews have already prepped their jewish retorts for everyone by now.

God bless you, and may his lieutenants carry out your will in line with the creator's.

Get ready for crazy shit to happen in the near future, family.

This is the reason McCabe stepped-down and will be THE END of the Mueller probe, based upon lies.

The CIA uses such a tactic. We could too.

But I'm particularly interested in meming homos into their full nature: cannibal torturers. By doing so, yes, sad, but the inevitable result will be a backlash :^)

Its almost like these stupid fucks think they live in a vacuum. Damage control that could have been done months ago is now being used day of.

Trolling on the comment section at RawStory, I fucking hate that site with all my might, libs have never seemed so willfully ignorant to facts. It's amazing.

Topkek

▶ Contents of The Memo!

Find all the contents of The Memo here at link above.

This is the reason McCabe stepped-down, spells the end of the Mueller special council founded upon lies and exposes Rosenstein and many more.

It's the house intel committee, not the whole house. Only the house intel committee which also has democrats on it voted - the vote was in the republican's favor on party lines.

That's why it's called living in a bubble. Until it's popped all is good in da hood.

DOTR*

*Rape

Webm you lazy niggers its time to make some OC.

I dedicate this moment to Heqet.

Absolute madman.

Not enough salt on this thread

Adults literally living in a Disney World bullshit reality.

checked for glow horn memes

We can lynch them on the lamp posts. It's a more deserving death for traitor filth and we don't have to even construct gallows.
Fly em high

We're going to drag them kicking and screaming back to reality, and never EVER let this happen again.

(checked)
This would be my hope, preferably right after so he can make mention of it then immediately release it

Finally, an excuse to post this

Or watch them fly away to countries with no extradition laws.

hahahaha omg her lip literally quivering.

how I wish this were true, liberal democracy ruined the wonderful constitutional republic that the founding fathers created, and we can't even go back to that given how land ownership is fucked by rich kikes and those goddamn yellow monkey slant eyes. Luckily we can take it back using populism and nationalism, we might still be able to fix this country yet

They need to take a breath.

Hmmm I wonder what we might find in the Memo?

guy needs to find a hobby like finding a new girlfriend to overdose

Dumb fucking peons.

Implying the dragons wouldn't be able to stop them from fleeing
Global command

Bitch looks like Thulsa Doom.

I fucking wish.

qt tbh

I'm not saying there wouldn't be a chase.

(checked and keked)

I see ace is still talking out of his ass.

I thought they killed her because Jim called out the Illuminati on Kimmel?

Something about rich, privileged, fuckwads who have all the time in the world to discover the truth yet preach lies like it's gospel really pisses me off. Jim Carrey is such a massive faggot.

Who is this idiot?

communists are fucking stupid.

IT'S SHOAH TIME!

Why the hell do the left want sanctions against Russia, anyway?

proving what exactly? is this that thing about how a russian mobster bought one of his condos or whatever? who cares?

He's a blue check. He's more important than Assange.

Thanks for posting the twitter insanity. Remember when DEMS were all for transparency, honesty and TRUTH in GOV. and now they hiss at the truth being released.

Is xe any relation to Andrea?

Right
Pay your fucking bills on time and there's no funny business
Not tired of winning yet

Probably because they could make tons more money selling resources like Uranium to the Russians under the table if they're under sanction

It's a weird situation, since Hillary literally had a private meeting with Putin, in Moscow.

didn't assange say they should just e-mail the memo to hillary, so he can release it?

TL;DR: Scott Dworkin is a kike.

I'm talking about the Hoi Polloi, not Hillary

I think he hosted a beauty pageant there once

I mean if anything it seems like russians owe him money, but regardless he wasn't even involved in politics at the time. It literally couldn't matter less

What's the difference? They're all dirty

I call dibs on this one

Don't forget a couple Russian guys own a couple Trump condos in Miami

His implication is that Hillary has no issues emailing classified documents and so she would be the one best suited for delivering the memo to him.

all motherfuckers that got something against jews will get their ass dissed here
discordapp.com/invite/WcHmH2w

CUCKS LOSE AGAIN!

You sound like that kike photo guy reviewing a Sony camera.

with a last name like Dworkin that reeks of Male feminism, and males who are anti trump to a Tee.

Jess O'Connell DNC CEO just resigned!

Wait is this faggot actually saying that going throught the process of releasing information legally is the same as what hilary did?

Source? Your ass?

This day just keeps getting better! OwO!

that's some gloomy looking salt

Nigger catch up to 2018.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/371330-dnc-ceo-leaves-group-after-less-than-a-year

Good ol water filters must be getting a hard on in anticipation for the shitshow to come.

I thought tom perez was head of the dnc?

lel

I get so mad every time I see them censoring their own granny. Just give her a hug and pass it off as her being senile.

The CEO is not the same as the Chairman

Since that user is a fag, here is an archive
archive.is/GsZcq

archive.is/8Vzzv

feels good man

Can't wait for him to counter-Pepe meme

Who's next in trying to run away?

NEVER TIRED OF WINNING

This is to good to be true.

Rosenstein

WHO ELSE IS SUPER HYPED FOR THE STATE OF THE UNION TOMORROW!!!!

This

WHERE IS THE MEMO
I WANNA READ IT.
WHERE'S THAT MUH BOOKS SHILL WHEN YOU READ TO SOMETHING
HOLYFUCK 2 SCOOPS MEMOS

CHECKING THESE TRIPS

Nice digits there fam

JUST READ SOMETHING ON ANOTHER SITE
Coincidence?
Or (((COHENCIDENCE)))?

Dont forget NYT already got trolled user.

His name was Adam Schiff.

Here you lazy fucks.

This kike can hardly keep it together, its beautiful.

OH my God, I didn't see that.
Just shoot me so I can reunite with my sides sooner, holy fuck.

SIEG HEIL

heiled.

Freshly baked OC
mfw Skiing on a SALT Mountain

>>11203777
THREE SCOOP
H
R
E
E

S
C
O
O
P
S

what about the earlobes? I missed it, something about pedos wasn't it?

Have some more. but seriously fuck imkamfy.

Assange bringing the bantz

it hasnt been released to the public yet

Its been released to congress to read by the intel committee. the IC also voted to release it to the public today, HOWEVER, it still has to be approved by Trump before it can be released to the public. If trump doesnt approve it, it goes to congress to vote to release it publicly.

As I said earlier, the timing is both good and bad, I'll explain

Bad - the state of the union address is tomorrow night, Trump has a lot to talk and brag about for his first year, lower taxes, lower UE numbers, companies giving bonuses, businesses building in various places over the nation, lower illegal immigration, ISIS basically gone.. but also a lot of negative to talk about in congress holding up the wall, democrats being faggots over daca and that shutdown, europe in chaos and crumbling because of their failure to deal with the invaders, and so on.

If he were to approve the memo to be released today, tomorrow, or wednesday, it would massively detract from his SotU address and basically make it irrelevant because no one would be talking about it. So, they timed this vote to detract from that. If he okays it to soon, it will .. Trump… his speech

Good - he has 5 days to approve it for release, which means it can release it as late as Saturday afternoon since the vote was on monday afternoon (as far as I know). That gives him a few days to take a victory lap for his SotU address, THEN release the memo to the public. ALSO the super bowl is this weekend, if he releases it just before the weekend, say, thursday afternoon so its talked about ALL DAY Friday, everyone will hear about it, and they'll talk about it over the weekend. It will detract from the hand egg event, and have people watching that in groups bringing it up and making it go "IRL viral" even moreso than it otherwise would have. By Monday next week shit will be boiling over and ready to explode.

So, in short, its unlikely to be released early this week, and no we do not currently have access to it anyway, so why are you asking for it dumbass? I suspect late this week we'll get it, so look forward to an active weekend.

On top of Mt SALTY all covered and white , my sides are in orbit - feels alright

comfy bread

watch Schiff's memo actually be a patchwork of Russian disinfo, lol

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. JEWS ARE GOOD.

Rosenstein is a shill of the banking cartel and together with the other co-conspirators, Mueller, McCabe, Comey and many in Congress, are covering-up their Uranium Crime Syndicate.

▶ THE URANIUM CRIME SYNDICATE AND CRIMES AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Connected to Project Pelican -

▶ PROJECT PELICAN – Larger crime then Uranium One!!

(Sorry to post these links here, am new to this board, can re-create the content here later).

Jeff Sessions is prosectuing Uranium One only but not the greater Uranium Crime Syndicate. They always throw underlings under the bus and make it look like they are doing something, in order to protect the top dogs of crime and to make it look like they are doing something. The uranium crimes go back 18 years and they are not about to give up their Uranium Crime Syndicate. Mueller, Rosenstein, Jeff Sessions, Wray, Comey, many in Congress and in The State Department are involved.

Contents of The Memo.

Ellsberg and the Harvard Hebrew Boys

pic related

What a great intelligence test.

SORRY BUT THAT IS FAKE NEWS.

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY TRUMP TO BE RELEASED. THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAS ALREADY CALLED THIS FAKE NEWS.

Can someone please go to plebbit and bring back caps of salt over this?

2 SCOOPS

WEW

I just realized something. Saturday… Ya know what Saturday is? Saturday is THE FUCKING LAST DAY OF THE FIRE COCK and Sunday is THE FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR OF THE EARTH DOG

better than expected.

JUST

CONTENTS OF THE MEMO EXPOSED HERE.

Find-out the contents of The Memo at the link above.

and even if he did "have to approve it".. Get a fucking big thick load of these shills

Just like in all those screencaps of that kike trying to maintain composure while he realizes the ovens are already preheated. These shills have been warned time and time again, and they refused to heed it. When everything comes out it will not be just their bosses who are punished. They will be charged as accomplices in the greatest set of crimes ever committed against humanity.

What exactly are you guys thinking is in this memo? Not sure where this excitement is coming from…

decent analysis but i fear that hand egg would actually stop discussion of the memo because grown adults in this country are actually fat children

He's going to get fired because he looks like an idiot for having all this happen under his watch.
Session's recusal was (outwardly) to protect the integrity of the investigation; Kikeboy fucked up that good-faith effort, and shattered the illusion of all the formerly "unimpeachable" FBI and DOJ.

I think he'll pay a price for not keeping control of this shitshow.

(((they))) are scared, so we're excited

Sauce?

Who says Trump will not approve it?

Of course he will.

And we want him to read it out loud tomorrow at the briefing.

LOOK AT THE FILENAME YOU FUCKING RETARD WHY DID YOU WASTE SUCH TRIPS ON A COMPLETELY RETARDED QUESTION. SERIOUSLY KILL YOURLSEF FAGGOT

I don't know why people put freedom of speech in quotes.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from getting hanged for treason.

But freedom of speech is the goddamn first amendment. It's not an air quote. Lot of fed shills on here try to do this.

CONTENTS OF THE MEMO EXPOSED HERE.

Prosst, Oma!

(heiled)
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Nah, fuck you, kike

Soundtrack Option 1/2
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of Silence
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

I tried, but machine can't into video editing.

Video editing anons may wish to add music and salt caps

The Resistance is trembling with fear over #ReleaseTheMemo. Make sure to mine the salt and amplify their worst fears and paarnoia. Here are some trolling angles: archive.is/sXzrK

1) Yes we hacked the election and we got away with it
2) Trump stole the election and is now persecuting his political enemies
3) Your vote doesn't matter. There will be no impeachment

archive.is/sXzrK

Jeff Sessions is just as guilty. Now he is trying to prevent the realease of the memo, claiming a national security concern?

Sessions protecting the Uranium Crime Syndicate and Project Pelican Crimes.

Soundtrack Option 2/2
Beck - Loser
youtu.be/0OhUxj8Fewc

kikes conflated freedom of speech with "there can be no consequences to speech". If they didn't they would have never been able to pull off the subversive shit they have been up to.

Perhaps a meme is in order along the lines of "freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom to be hung from the neck til dead"

So why did Trump nominate him?

because he was one of the first old GOP to support him

Is that all it takes to hoodwink Trump?

The Electoral College is a sham because we have been under secret Martial Law and Military rule since the bankers and Jesuits, who formed the CIA, murdered Lincoln.

The Emergency Banking Act of 1933 dissolved the U.S. Fed Government

The Organic Constitution is fake. The original one is that of 1787.

The banking cartel owes the US TWO QUADRILLION DOLLARS. Thus, the national debt is ONE BIG HUGE SCAM.

This would be the best time to get on a sockpuppet niggertwitter account and tell them the memo will lead to Drumf's impeachment.

Check out this email. Sauron Soros pre-programming voting machines
>>>/qresearch/206342

Oh, boy.

I don't care what the truth is I just want to hurt shitlibs

As soon as Jeff Sessions recursed himself from the Russia probe, Trump complained and realized Jeff Sessions was not going to do his job. I do not know why he has allowed him to continue in all this time. I think the Shadow Gov has duped Trump with fake promises of going after the criminals, making it look like they are doing something, while they are actually protecting their unknown crimes - The Uranium Crime Syndicate and Project Pelican Crimes.

The Jesuits are connected to the Black Pope and not to the Jews.

Explained here –

The power structure of the NWO

That's enough for me then.

Fuck off.

>>>/reddit/
Cute images dont have to try so hard. Besides, everyone knows kikes are vampires and have no reflection

alex jonestein told me it's the illoomnutty nazis that we are fighting against and something about vampires

I think I shall save that.

The Jesuits are a split from the Catholics, are assassins and criminals. We have evidence of this. The same ones that formed the clowns in America.

Wake up.

Filtered.

Hitler was against the banking cartel. Reason why they conducted a massive campaign to destroy Germany.

Yeah, I'm waking up alright. Another Trumpkike shill.

Nope, they are releasing a meme

TRUMP ROTHSCHILD - BANKING CARTEL AGENT EXPOSED!!

TRUMP IS AN AGENT OF THE BANKING CARTEL AND OF THE ROTHSCHILDS.

TRUMP BANKING CARTEL – ROTHSCHILD AGENT EXPOSED.

▶ Rothschild - Putin - Trump Connections exposed.

Your fake pre-conceived ideas have just been shattered.

Modern jesuits out to be read just like morano jew. The institution was subverted long ago and now serves Baal/Moloch. Kikes/traitors through and through.

here mate, pic related.

We really might hang these traitors.

>11203961 not even giving you a you name fag
I'm not buy your filters and super male vitality Alex.

live stream fox news youtube.com/watch?v=hmfyioLpwqA

u r mr gay

thanks user

beck is a kike, gas yourself

holy shit that sa great invention

Jon is confurmed satan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What part of this doesn't fit use with Schiffhead?

(checked)

Plebbit isn’t as monolithic as you’d think it is.

The top comments are shill central, but filtering by newest first shows that not all of them buy into the Russia shit and hate the DNC.

You must have a reasonable understanding of plebbit to know how to accurately read the average normalfag male. I encourage everyone to take a mini-safari over there from time to time to get a sense of the climate.

DNC CEO just resigned. What is on that memo must be big considering two are already gone and it hasn't even been released yet.

Really pickles my hors de ovaries niggerfaggots.
Polite sage for faggots thinking their filter is relevant.

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wring my hands and I hide my gold
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm scheming in, kvetching up, then checking out on the cattle car
This is it, the jewpocalypse
oy
I'm waking up, I feel it in my nose
Oy fucking Vey, the goyim know
Welcome to the meme age, to the meme age
Welcome to the meme age, to the meme age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm in the oven, in the oven
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm in the oven, in the oven
A yellow star is on my clothes
It's anudda shoah, I suppose

Source?

politico.com/story/2018/01/29/democratic-national-committee-ceo-leaving-post-376814

FUCKING KEK

>posting nazi propaganda is what (((reddit))) would do
u r mr gay

read the thread you nigger.

The future is looking so fucking bright

Ironically you are 100% right as he is the same guy who made a fool out of himself during the Jodi Arias trial and has a niece who repeatedly tries to infiltrate high profile murder investigations and convince others he (tranny) is a high level undercover super agent. His name is Karen Dworkin and I am not even kidding as "it" is a tranny as well.

catch them

You do know that vampires not having a reflection isnt talking about the mirror in your bathroom right? Its about the esoteric mirror of time. This is the apocalypse for them, the end of their epoch.

ok?

What they are really telling us is it is illegal to look at it because only CNN can show us.

kek
DWORK DWORK DWORK

i know it has nothing to do with today but the sheboon, corrine brown, went to prison today to serve a 5 year sentence or 4yrs 3mo minimum for good behavior.

archive.fo/8JdhP

another dem bites the dust

Could you even imagine the level of winning that we're at here? Two years ago when Trump was becoming a meme we never could have expected that this winning would be so absolute as to cause not just the Clinton empire to crumble, but also the DNC to be eviscerated so thoroughly. We're still winning! Fuck, we're accelerating! It's just going to keep getting better!

thats not irony, thats just another example of coincidence's not being real

God, I love this man. I hope he never let's himself down.

ALRIGHTY THEN, CHECKED MY FRIEND

Mueller

① Covered up investigation into Miami family connected to 9-11 terrorists.

② Projects his terrorists Uzbeki trukers. One of them ran over people on the streets recently.

③ Is the leader of The Uraniumn Crime Syndicate.

④ Protects Jihadist terrorists.

Which is connected to this

▶ PROJECT PELICAN – Larger crime then Uranium One!!

⑤ These criminals hide their money in Bitcoin.

⑥ Sessions, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Mueller, Obama, Hillary, the CIA, members of Congress, the State Department, the AWAN brothers crime syndicate, ALL URANIUM CRIME SYNDICATE ENABLERS.

▶ The scumbags of the NWO defined.

8ch.net/cbts/res/253569.html

MUELLER CRIME SYNDICATE EXPOSED.

just like the man said

fuck off, pelican kike

2/10; try harder.

Fuck off fag clown shill.

Kill yourself, you larping namefag.

It's very much real. Here is one example out of hundreds:

"Karen Dworkin, another longtime poster from out of state who had accused and attacked Chambers' mother in the past, admitted to BuzzFeed News that she had never come across Trellis as a suspect. She hopes the prosecutors' evidence is solid, she said. Either way, she can't wait to see what happens.

“I hope that when it does come to trial they carry on TV or at least video tape it for us to see,” she said. “Otherwise I plan on watching it in person.”

buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/web-sleuths-unimpressed-by-new-arrest-in-jessica-chambers-ca?utm_term=.upzw9o9zL#.sq1dM0MPX

They follow high profile cases and then insert themselves into them and have been doing it for a long time now and Karen is a tranny.

It doesn't even deactivate IDs.

These two faggots are Clown Shills of America.

You lying faggots have been exposed!!

any bets on how many kids he's raped?

Connect sessions to the Uranium conspirators. Give the proof.

Have you guys seen halfchan right now? It's like Def Con 6 for the shills. They're pouring in off of Reddit and wherever their paid in the numbers - I've never seen it this bad. And we all knew it was bad - that's why we're here. Holy shit.

CIA REDDITOR IS THE ONE SPAMMING THIS SHIT.

Why would you turn off a useful indicator for weeding out complete retards? This guy's doing nothing but spamming the board with his shitty clown memes.

TRUMP SWAMP – THE ROTHSCHILD / ROCKERFELLER MAFIA

throughthelookingglassnews.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/rothchild-rockefeller-mafia-the-trump-swamp-illuminati-members-dot-com.jpg

Same thing is happening here as well. In truth it is probably just four people with thousands of accounts but either way they are going hardcore at moment.

STFU YOU GLOWING FAG CLOWN. WE KNOW WHO YOU WORK FOR YOU CLOWN IN AMERICA SHILL!

Stop sperging like a retard and answer this

These fags are promoting a fake Q.

Q user may be Edward Snowden, an agent of the white hats NSA.

Look at the Snowden files, the language of Q now is a copy exactly clone of what Snowden said.

Q-LARP doesn't exist, redditor.

They're not even trying to coerce lurkers anymore - they're just trying to make the threads so big that anons don't want to read it. And on halfchan they're sliding it with the most inane copy pastas it's hilarious. When your enemy flinches - you know you've got him.

YES

Ok, we shall do it in due time.

Now STFU.

Blow your brains out, redditor.

Nobody here cares about your fake Q.

Lurking for awhile, I didn't think I should create a brand new post for this but I think it relates to this OP.

Remember FBIAnon claiming the info is so terrible that it would pretty much ruin society as we know it?

What exactly does that mean?

If Obama was found guilty of crimes and imprisoned the chimp out would be on a scale the likes of which has never been seen.

Best part is that I am fairly confident that now that the FBI will hopefully be majority clear of bullshit they are going to hose those people connected to those groups for some rarely used crimes like subversion.

I would not at all be surprised if these schills begin to face the worst legal wrath in the history of mankind just so the agency can break them into giving up their employers.

whether or not 'q' is real the conversations that were sparked are very important. The math shit that came out of it.

That's actually incredibly fucking important because it proves something so esoteric that its hard to put into words.

JUSTICE WILL BE REBORN

We need that chimp out though user, we desperately need it to happen. Since we know the ferals can't control themselves it would finally give the reason needed to wipe them out and reset the board.

holy fuck, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel this time around

Anyone else salt-mining?

Reported. Blow your brains out, redditor.

Stop spamming your Q crap on a board where no one cares about it fag clown. We know who you are and who you work for, Clowns In America fag queens!

Be careful what you meme…. you just might get it.

GO TO HELL YOU FAG!!

Yup

It would be highly amusing to watch thousand of ninja clad individuals thinking they were revolting be mowed down by the national guard.

G man would recognize that's not how to spell Hawaii or Hawi'i.

When is this fucktard gonna succumb to his latent hiv?

CIA McMuffin is this mad that (((their))) domestic enforcers in the FBI are getting purged.

Do they not realize that ultimately we want them to do this so we can have casus belli?

meant for

Post proofs of Sessions being connected to the Uranium conspirators or shut up with the disinfo, pelican faggot.

I'd rather eviscerate RNC members like McCain, Graham, and McConnel, but this will do for now

I hope whatever is in it, is so damning, so reprehensible, so outright corrupt that the whole thing falls apart. We get the full blown Civil War, we get to hear the ringing of "old Secessia" again as States bail on the broken Union left and right. Lines are drawn and blood is spilled immediately. The whole thing can burn down and the liberals, the niggers, the marxists and the degenerates that destroyed this experiment will find themselves hopeless, fighting a losing and futile fight. A boy can dreamand it will be gloriousbut most likely not though

I'm not worried about the niggers chimping out, or the Marxists having another #Resistance™ or Soros having a "Color Revolution©". Pic Related

WE CAN ONLY HOPE user
WE CAN ONLY HOPE

no. What it means is. The truth of what the deception is/was, the sheer fucking scope of it, would drive anyone who isnt ready for it absolutely insane. Even right now, I am beating around the bush on the topic.. Anyone who isn't ready for it will have an existential crisis to the point where they won't be able to tell what is real or fake. The majority of the population would be fit to be thrown in a padded cell.

And when the crime, the true crime, is known. The day of the rope WILL happen, sic. But they will be hanging themselves. And not just the guilty or the untermensch, good men will hang themselves because the truth is that the kikes betrayed us in such a fucking horrible way that it isn't even talked about often here.

I'm having a good night I'd like to not think about it We once had something beautiful and they destroyed it

Direct connection is irrelevant if he had knowledge and didn't do anything. Complicity is treason.

Boys we're winning this culture war, dig in deep, hold on tight - man your battle stations and begin the greatest salt mining operation of our lives. For Gets and Country.

Proof he had knowledge? How is Jeff Sessions connected to the uranium conspirators? Still waiting.

THE FIRE RISES

I didnt bring it up, fuck q. The math shit that 'he' introduced is EXTREMELY intriguing. Very telling how you spam your stupid bullshit and then sperg about the mention of q while ignoring that my post was about the only part of any of those posts relevant to Holla Forums

(checked for truth)
I'll fight for that get of yours.

I'm interested in what you have to say, for what it's worth. Maybe some other time you are up to it make a post and if it's on this board I'll more than likely read it at some point.

Who knows. He was in the fucking Senate, user. He obviously had it.

These fags accuse others who are telling the truth of spamming, so that their crimes will not be exposed.

FU FAGS!

CNN is helping us out with this graphic
kek

Say "There are no good jews."

The shills don't fucking matter at this point, it's just a futile tantrum.
You can't hide and damage control out of this one you useless niggers.

Thats the one thing you should take into consideration

Imagine nigs, funded and armed by soros/mossad/cia

(Checkarino)

You heard the man, lads! Gather all the salt you can we are going to need it to shove in their bullet wounds!

PROOF, NIGGER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Khabalah Khazarian mafia are fake Jews. The good Jews exist but are not the mafia.

REPORTED FOR BELIEVING GOOD JEWS EXIST.

Your pre-arranged "truth spam" is indicative of damage control. Your refusal to stop namefagging is indicative of how do you do. You do not understand the tenets of Holla Forums nor the path of light. YOU are calling everyone else in the thread a clown. If you are a genuine person, knock it off, lurk, and let the oldfags handle this. There is a reason you need to lurk, you don't know what you are doing and NEED TO LEARN. Or, you can keep acting like a very nervous cia intern.

Don´t make me laugh.

I'm still convinced Sessions is
this disinfo with lack of proof attempting to tie him to the Uranium conspirators is fucking hogwash and anyone touting this line as definitive deserves a bullet to the brain.

The cities shall burn user- they will be temporarily lost to the ferals this is true. This pleases me immensely. but in all seriousness, if what says is true, now is the time to top up stock on the beans and the bullets

I just wanna see the crazy shit that people will do

So I get to reenact Operation Eland?

you can forget about that, arming thousends takes time and a robust supply line, both dont exist and need to be build in secret wich takes months while the whole corrupt establishment burns down around them.
soros fucked up if he wantet to start a nigger revolt in the us, he would have needet to do it while the blm bullshit was at its peak.

filter and report. do not reply to namefag derailers

Don't try to reason with "TheMemo". By his own words, he's a fag clown. Just report him and move on.

Fag clown liar exposed you liar.

You almost seem well intentioned. Seriously, lurk, you are missing very fundamental pieces of the puzzle.

Checked for truth

I take back my last two posts, you hang too.

Ya?

YOU are the ones missing them.

The power structure of the NWO

well fuck me I never considered that…

Google Elsevier. They have been the biggest publisher of academic texts since the year 1600. They gross more than Apple. YOU KNOW NOTHING.

Tell me Holla Forumssters

Is it time yet to tear into my walls?

I think the final stage is acceptance

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KNOWS NOTHING FAG. YOU CANNOT REFUTE WHAT I HAVE POSTED.

Sessions will not leak and everything going on is bad for the deep state libtard traitors, so the media doesn't want to mention it either.

Of all the possible nicknames, they decided on a Slav witch that lives in a house on rooster feet.

You didn't answer my question

Amazing addition

Is he related to Andrea Dworkin?
Release that dworkin' report!
kek

do you expect a bunsh of braindead hollywood yids know more then just basic mythology?
its a miricle they dident use a germanic character in there stupidity.

lurk moar

still a bit to go. Getting close though.

If youre gonna call newfag, at least be decently old yourself

Someone with twitter:

a train ride to the camps

Also, perhaps its time that we tell them that meme magic is real, it is the code of the universe, and yes.. WE FUCKING HACKED IT

#400lbHacker

Reminder of why we know Adam Schiff is a smarmy worm that lies every time his eyes bug out

Check this out clown fag.

Die, jewlover.

lol big ass kid knows judo/jujutsu

Rest of the niglets are looking like "damn, should we jump him"
"HELL NAW NIGGER, YOU JUMP HIM, I DONT WANNA GET CHOKED OUT"

DON'T LET HIM FLEE THE COUNTRY

▶ The scumbags of the NWO defined.

/cbts/res/253569.html

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR user??? This shit has been driving me crazy??? I want to open the third eye but I don't know how!!!

yea your totaly the oldest fag around

Die, jewlover.

did I say that?

Was it? I don't recall ever seeing the term used around that time.

Checked, I think we'll see some heavy hitters like the Bushes come out of the woodwoork this week.

You are both like little babies compared to true oldfags.

Your image pool is shallow, fag. Filtered.

you misunderstand. theres no such thing as a coincidence, ever. Everything happens for a reason, if something stands out and implies something going on you bet your ass that something is going on.

truth be told i got here in 2014 but i just had to fuck with that faggot

HOL UP HOL UP…

So Trump hires Rosenstein knowing he would easily get confirmed due to being a swamp creature. He also knows he has all the dirt in the world on him and that likely Rosenstein will try to cover for the crimes of the previous administration, especially the ones he's involved in. Trump instructs Sessions to recuse himself, essentially turning Rosenstein loose. All the while IG Horowitz is investigating Rosenstein and collecting evidence.

Fuck, wrong image.

For all the Q fags:

Look what Q is saying and compare it with reality:

① Q saying to trust Jeff Sessions.

Jeff Sessions is doing NOTHING about The Uranium Crime Syndicate and MANY other crimes of the cabal! Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions are trying to make it look like it is only Uranium One when in reality IT IS MUCH BIGGER THEN THIS and has been going-on now for 18 years! Many actors involved!

Jeff Sessions is now trying to block the release of the memo!

② Q saying to trust Wray.

Wray slow-footed the Enron case and as a result, many died.
Now Wray is in collusion with Jeff Sessions and Rosenstein – Mueller to protect them. How can someone like that be trusted?

③ Q saying to trust Mueller?

Mueller is the chief agent of The Uranium Crime Sydicate, protects Jihadists terrorists and has done so in the past, is protecting his terrorists Uzbeki truckers, covered-up 9-11, is trying to impeach Trump, is going after ALL of his associates and you expect us to believe this bull crap?

Mueller is now going-after Kushner and trying to oust Trump!

THIS IS A CLOWNS IN AMERICA ENTRAPTMENT SCHEME and all have fallen for it hook line and sink.

Have you seen ANY ARRESTS at all lately?

Do you not think that if there are really 9,000 + people going to be indicted that you would not have seen arrests by now?

YOU PEOPLE ARE BEING PLAYED AS FOOLS BY THE GLOWING FAG CLOWNS IN AMERICA!!

Trump re-tweeted MAGA user accomplishments and this was proof that Muelller is on our team?

BULLSHIT!!

Die, jewlover.

yes
it was only for the election season though
4-6 months leading up to Nov 2012

Q-FAG

GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ORDER FOR FORMAL PROSECUTION FOR BLACK-OP ATTACK OF SEPTEMBER 11th 2001!!

docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf

FULL DETAILS HERE and link to the document here.

Here is the updated link, fresh off the press.

Die, jewlover.

Damn those clonws!

calm your tits

holy shit, I bow to you oldest of the oldfags
That would make you at the very least 40s, maybe even 50s-60s

its a bot

JUST FILTER IT

oh my god now you're intolerable

fucking rockso cosplay, jesus just WHY?

False.
False.
False.

Disinfo faggotry confirmed. Back your claims up with PROOF or fuck off. Prove any of the claims you made^

thanks - done.

TRUE.
TRUE.
TRUE. Trump re-tweeted MAGA PILL VIDEO.

Pretty much this, but I think there is probably more than one investigation into the FBI, DOJ, etc. ongoing. I knew the shit was about to hit the fan when they indicted that guy the Clintons were using to smuggle uranium to Russia a couple weeks back.

Die, jewlover.

PROOF, NIGGER
Infographs, emails, subpoenas, memos, fucking tweets, ANYTHING AT ALL, just post it, nigger. Enough unsubstantiated claims.

I have to admit, but I do love the fact that Schiff stated during his little interview in the hallway that the FBI and DOJ ae under investigation though

Do they ALL fuck kids?

holy shit he openly burns the clintons and the fbi leadership on the msm, people will die for this.
the fire really rises.

Reported and filtered.

its a real son of a bitch, user. You have to find your own way, can't follow. Literally. If I told you what worked for me it probably wouldnt work for you. Some pointers though: Don't give buddhism more credit than it is due. There are no coincidences, ever. Ultimately, the only thing standing in your way is yourself. That doesn't mean you need ego death, thats left hand path nonsense, stay away from their shit, it only leads to evil. Mediation is good, but it is not the way. Everything has a meaning, every word has an ultimate meaning (i.e. original meaning), learn them, the correct definitions WILL change your understanding. Metaphor is meta-phor. Most importantly, ponder everything. We have all been educated so that we stop thinking, most people don't even know what it means to think. Give yourself abstractions to consider every day, pick a subject and your goal is to say "I wonder if this could be something else"

Probably the best advice I could give : everything you see is in 2D, it is only when we focus on something that we see it in 3d. (((they))) call this 'binocular vision'. Go look at a forest, the whole forest, now see the forest for the trees, focus on a tree.. go back and forth. 2d/3d. Notice any feelings when you are focusing and its a 3d image? In your forehead/between your eyebrows? Thats your third eye. Trinocular vision, lad. Now, you are a baby, you dont know how to walk, let alone crawl, and you have to dig down deep until you figure out how to use it. FOCUS

also, tread lightly. If you aren't ready for it, it WILL break you.

reported

Thanks for this, I like that guy.

#QAnon Mystery Posts - Donna, George, and Todd? #followthewhiterabbit #thestormishere

youtube.com/watch?v=pLhgQLWQ-JY

EVIDENCE THAT Q IS FAKE!

LEAKED OUT A FAKE E-MAIL, FROM A FAKE PERSON, FROM A FAKE COMPANY, FROM A FAKE CITY THAT DOES NOT EXIST, CLAIMING THE NSA IS LEAKING IT!
FAKE Q BUSTED!!

Nice timestamp.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I thought they meant he was a classic prog anthem.

Another interesting video exposing DYNCORP, PROMISE SOFTWARE, CLOWN OPERATIONS IN RATLINES and more:
January 21, 2017 - Pug Winokur, Dyncorp, PDD-62

youtube.com/watch?v=QGPmWsT83jY

Underrated.

Die, jewlover.

Twitter never banned this. I wonder if Sarkpuppet got the joke, it's before her time.

twitter.com/serdarargic

NRO defending the Uranium Crime Syndicate!

National Reconnaissance Office

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) is a member of the United States Intelligence Community and an agency of the United States Department of Defense. NRO is considered, along with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), to be one of the "big five" U.S. intelligence agencies.[2] The NRO is headquartered in unincorporated Fairfax County, Virginia,[3] 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Washington Dulles International Airport.

It designs, builds, and operates the reconnaissance satellites of the U.S. federal government, and provides satellite intelligence to several government agencies, particularly signals intelligence (SIGINT) to the NSA, imagery intelligence (IMINT) to the NGA, and measurement and signature intelligence (MASINT) to the DIA.[4]
The Director of the NRO reports to both the Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Defense[5] and serves as Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Intelligence Space Technology). The NRO's federal workforce consists primarily of Air Force, CIA, NGA, NSA, and Navy personnel.[6] A 1996 bipartisan commission report described the NRO as having by far the largest budget of any intelligence agency, and "virtually no federal workforce", accomplishing most of its work through "tens of thousands" of defense contractor personnel.[7]

Responding twice to the same post, CIAnigger bot confirmed.

Every time I hear the word "dossier" I am blessed with fond memories of the thread where Holla Forums made this all happen. God bless every last one of you lads, it is truly a pleasure walking this path of light with you fuckers.

thestorm/res/35026.html

Thank you user. Excuse my sperginess. It excited me to learn new truths. Whether or not this is a LARP it has definitely peaked my interest. It amazes me how so few people have an interest in learning the truth.

Turner Diaries should be required reading for all anons: e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf

You are exposed fag clown.

Die, jewlover.

I have seriously never seen so much schilling/spamming on Holla Forums before. This is next level fear at moment.

LOL at 6:04

At what point do anons realize 8ch.net DNS was changed and we are all being fed into a No Such Agency safe haven server for Patriots and a Honeypot to harvest shill clowns?

Checked. Will read.

Day 93.2 Navy Deal With The Devil - Megatons To Megaships

youtube.com/watch?v=LlF22Uhc1PQ

Day 95.5 - We Have the 99 Pages Devin, We Don't Need Your Four Pages

youtube.com/watch?v=YyiMm0q7L7A

that mortal fucking terror

Out of curiosity to one of you schills. I am positive you won't be upfront and answer but since you are anonymous I hope you nut up and just say it: How much do you make for doing this baloney?

JEFF SESSIONS, Q, Q RESEARCH BOARD AND TRUMP EXPOSED.

The Jeff Sessions Uranium One Investigation is a scam

Sessions is throwing a few underlings and agents of The Uranium Crime Syndicate under the bus while leaving the big top dogs unscathed. That is always their modus operandi, sacrifice a few people they put in place so the top dogs in the crime syndicate can cover their butt, while making it look like they are doing something about past crimes. They can make it look like it was just Uranium One, so they can continue on with new scams and more uranium crimes. That Q and Trump are covering-up also, by not discussing it while knowingly aware of what is going-on.

Q has not addressed the Uranium greater crimes of Project Pelican, which also is further evidence that the current Q is a sham.

And the Q Research Board Owner tells us to create a thread on his board about Project Pelican, rather then posting it in the discussions, but when someone DID CREATE A THREAD ON THIS ON THEIR BOARD, THEY ERASED IT! This proves the board owner on Q research is lying and using this as a diversion tactic to cover his ass for the fact that they have deleted this information and that they do not want to be exposed for the crimes!!

BOARD OWNER OF Q RESEARCH EXPOSED AS A CRIMINAL AND COMPLICIT IN BOTH THE URANIUM CRIMES AND PROJECT PELICAN CRIMES BY TRYING TO HIDE IT ALL FROM THE PUBLIC!

FAKE Q EXPOSED AS A SHAM!!

Q IS ALSO COMPLICIT IN THESE CRIMES, AND PART OF THIS CRIME SYNDICATE, SINCE HE HAS NOT ADDRESSED THESE ISSUES CRITICAL TO NATIONAL SECURITY!!

IF HE WERE LEGIT, HE WOULD ADDRESS THE TRUE URANIUM CRIME SYNDICATE CRIMES WHICH HAS BEEN GOING-ON FOR 19 YEARS! BUT NO, HE GOES AFTER ONLY URANIUM ONE!!

She also has a freudian slip at 1:35 talking about democratic agents instead of FBI agents

It is all connected to Project Pelican!

thestorm/res/35026.html

This is a HUGE danger to U.S. national security!

In the event of the people rising-up to rebel, the clowns may have installed portable missiles all over the U.S. to take-out and squash any rebellion against Soros, the Rothschilds and the clowns!!

Please help get the word out!!

And the "true uranium crime" is what? Dazzle us with your incredible knowledge… let's hear it…

>FEDERAL GRAND JURY COMING
Joe Digenova on the left - John Ianarelli on the right

Where do you think that he openly burns the Clintons? Please be specific.

I had to start off with Hinduism before getting into Buddhism - it is the source - It helped me put buddhism into perspective - Just sayin

Here's to hoping you aren't a Q fag

now I have to watch that fucking witch - thanks.

omfg those quad 4's

BREAKING: Mueller, McCabe, AND Rosenstein Just EXPOSED… Jail Time COMING

americasfreedomfighters.com/mueller-mccabe-rosenstein-jail/

Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe all received some very bad news yesterday, and if things work out like they seem they’re going to, all three are looking at some serious jail time.

We already know that the inspector general is currently investigating a number of scandals from the Obama administration, such as the handling of Hillary Clinton’s botched investigation and the manner in which the FBI was weaponized against President Trump in order to thwart his election chances. Depending on what the IG comes out with, heads are going to roll and a large part of the swamp will be drained, which is a good thing.

Well now, according to new information uncovered from the Uranium One indictment, there was a to cover up the scandal by Obama’s Justice Department, and those three miscreants were at the center of it all, Zero Hedgereported.
According to the indictment, Lambert and others at Transport Logistics International (TLI) engaged in several counts of bribery, kickbacks and money laundering with Russian nuclear official Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure business advantages with TENEX – a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Kremlin’s state-owned energy company which bought Uranium One.

TLI would have ostensibly transported all of the uranium from the U1 deal, were it not for an FBI undercover mole buried deep within the Russian nuclear industry who gathered extensive evidence of corruption.

What many don’t realize is that Lambert’s Friday indictment is not the first linked to the Uranium One deal.

In fact, Robert Mueller’s FBI had been investigating the scheme since at least 2008 – with retiring Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe assigned to the ongoing investigation which was hidden from the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (CFIUS).  Had they known, the committee never would have approved the Uranium One deal with TENEX’s parent company, Rosatom. 

Four individuals were eventually prosecuted and given plea agreements after the Uranium One deal was approved. The prosecuting DOJ attorneys? Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and top Mueller investigator in the Trump-Russia probe, Andrew Weissman – who praised former acting Attorney General Sally Yates for defying Trump.
Unsurprisingly, all four indicted individuals were handed extremely light sentences, none of which made headlines.

The judge? Theodore Chuang – an Obama appointee…..

And Jeff Sessions is covering this all up.

The fact that Sessions is trying to prevent the release of the memo is to protect these criminals name on the memo you fags!

Stop bringing up the q larp bullshit. you're making this look less then legit.

No, you stop now. You cannot tell others who know more then you what to do fag.

Yeah, as expected, you can't even answer a simple question. Carry on.

JEFF SESSIONS EXPOSED!

URANIUM CRIME SYNDICATE EXPOSED!

You are too dumb to connect the dots.

I literally just ordered the book.

I have no issue connecting dots but I need evidence. Do you have any?

√√
don't reply to that namefag, its a bot

Inspector General must do the job that the fags do not do.

See the GW videos.

And STFU name fags calling others bots!

So you don't have any evidence but you are attempting to convince people? Get some evidence and post it and people will listen.

Just the one book? Theres like 5 in the series isn't there?

Lad, everything is a larp. Just wait til you see it. The truth is so fucking absurd.. or rather, "this reality" is so fucking absurd compared to the truth that once you see the patterns you will spend a solid 3 months in a state of complete awe, laughing your ass off at everything and crying in bewildered shock/terror at the same time. You have to be prepared to deal with that, fear is your enemy, fear leads to delusion, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. The memes are real and they are EVERYWHERE. Memes art in heaven speaking of art, what could the beauty of 3, 6 and 9 be? Do they all have beauty? Could one of them be ugly? Metaphors and etymology. Where does the word no come from?

stfu clown.

Daily reminder to filter and report obvious shills. By engaging with them you are feeding into their goals to derail discussion. Notice that now any legitimate discussion is being drowned out by TheMemo's nonsense back-and-forth.

I am not going to fall for your entrapment schemes. You do your own research then come back and talk with knowledge. Then we can talk.

Nah it's cool. Just needed you to post a few more times and you did so.

You know what's hard? Getting compromising information on a political figure quickly enough to make sure he only ever does what you want.

You know what's easy? Getting compromising information on a pedophile and blackmailing him into running for office so you can make sure a candidate does what you want.

You know what's even easier? Getting compromising information on a couple of pedophiles and having them run against each other so that you can control either winner.

Yes, they all fuck kids.

Hunter is the other famous one I'm aware of: resist.com/Onlinebooks/Hunter.pdf

HH

Die, jewlover.

GET BACK TO DWORK

Ockam's Razor wins.

that one book just cost me $21.95 + shipping…
And, no, I will not read it from a pdf. I want a hard-copy so I can hand it to someone else to read.

It's not a bad path, the vedics were white but there exist perspectives which most buddhist teachings tend to ignore. The fundamentals are there, however. buddhism flirts way too much with ego death. And it leads to what I believe is a misinterpretation of the beat. You can tell who can see it too, their agency shows in their works, but a great many of them seem to be of the perspective that the lyrics are that of the lie rock, lillith. That is possible but I believe there is much more to it than that and they are only seeing part of the epic. But then again, I know nothing, so I could be wrong. Isn't paradox, I mean paradise, lovely?

Die, jewlover.

Oh you provided me with quite a bit. Please continue.

Flynn / Sessions knew the extent of incidental communication. If they spoke at all with Amb. or ZOG, they're picked up. If Sessions misleads to get the post and then removes any responsibility, then it's to either go down himself and cast doubt on Team Trump's innocence or at the least to block another appointee and elevate Rosenstein into his job for all things Russia.

Die, jewlover.

I can promise you this user. I may be a young user in my infancy now. But one day I will uncover all of the deepest darkest truths of the universe.

When I start looking at it as not so much the death of the ego, but recognizing that there is an ego and a true, radiant, pure, inner self, it puts things into perspective. I just got done reading the Upanishads as translated by Ecknath Easwaran and am now in the Dhammapedia - which I am beating myself with LOL!

trump has only tweeted once today. kinda odd for him don't ya think?

I just bought a copy of that and the hunter book. I read the basic description of the book and it was beautifully accurate to what pol has been saying.

"The Turner Diaries is about a group of white supremacists who are fighting a guerrilla war against the US government in a dystopian era where, controlled by the Israeli Zionists and using the blacks as shock troops, the government terrorizes the public into supporting the "mongrelization" of the white race."

good lord. spot on 10/10 description of today and this was written in 1978?

Yeah, they were going through similar things back in the 70s with the weather underground and weaponized hippie movement. They even had feminists supporting black supremacy movements all funded by Jewish lawyers associations and compromised churches.

This post makes too much sense. It isn't supposed to make this much fucking sense goddammit. Is this the final redpill?

THERE IS NO FINAL RED PILL. THE RABBIT HOLE NEVER ENDS

Don't you just love BOOKS?
Had to pick this old meme

As long as there are people alive, the redpills never end.

Once you're finished with that, read Unintended Consequences by John Ross. Seriously, that book is mandatory reading for this timeline.

Eh, it's close there is one more step that I'm at least aware of. But you still can't mention it on Holla Forums. Trump signaled it very hard to people paying attention. If you figure it out you'll see it absolutely everywhere that's not 100% Jew infested. From political figures, coworker conversations, religious texts, clothing stores, etc. It's what keeps the world stable against actual monsters.

Can you expound on this?
I surmised your theory as Sessions intent towards recusal to furlough Rosenstein facilitation of russian smear operation. Essentially sessions bowed out to help RR/hitjob on Trump?

Okay lol

if dubs MLP references will exist in memo

LIES ROLLING OFF HER TONGUE

Holy Shit - $57.00 for a used paperback copy

THANKS BRUDDA

Sure, just that people in their position would have to know talking with a foreign agent (ambassador, diplomat) gets you recorded – incidental. If the talk arouses suspicion, they'd have to know about appealing to the FISA court – unmasking. archive.is/Equ1w This is an example of the "incidental" type being discussed 10 years ago, with another Senator as a source. Someone more plugged in would have been aware of the FISA court and the nature of the wiretapping.

I don't want the argument to be true, but it increasingly seems like it. Sessions put himself in a very important position; by virtue of endorsing Trump early on, he'd earned that privilege. He could have required a lesser cabinet post or to be a champion for immigration in the Senate, but he chose Atty General. During the campaign, he'd had a few discussions with Kyzliak. IF Hillary wins, the convos are just backdrop to when the Trump campaign had the opportunity to discuss Russian involvement. IF Trump wins, it is more important to be "caught up" in the surveillance dragnet. Then, during confirmation he misrepresented the nature and extent of those communications. This causes the demand for a recusal on all things election and Russia.

Rosenstein was already at Justice. He gets confirmed with massive bipartisan support. DoJ lawyers (or maybe just Rosenstein) offer Sessions the advice that he should recuse. Rosenstein is there as the Deep State's AG and is working towards Trump's impeachment. The Russian stuff does undermine knuckle dragger's confidence in the outcome, but his role is important to get an unrestrained Special Counsel appointed to dig in. Comey has unpunished leaks, Rosenstein recommends firing, that triggers bipartisan calls for a Special Counsel, the former FBI head is brought in, establishment R's make it clear firing Mueller would lead to impeachment and that the calendar was already set (Grassley) so firing Sessions would not lead to a replacement in the current session of congress. So, deputy Rod Rosenstein would become more than just the de facto AG. Now, he just loosens the restraint on Mueller's probe and it goes into real estate dealings with Russian oligarch's, well intentioned peripheral players, and lobbying for Ukraine.

The Flynn thing is simply that he had to know the FBI already had answers to the questions Strozk was asking him. He lied and may be guilty of a process crime.

ffs meme responsibly user.

I just want to see an epic embarrassment again like with vault7

It was pretty good. Really.

Retarded clownposter btfo.

Found it, my dear Anons.
libgen.pw/item/adv/5a1f04d33a044650f506518a

Fucking jej go check out jewtube every fucking video is coming put with advertisements for schizophrenia medication. THEY ARE IN A FUCKING PANIC!

Isn't the reason for the hold-up that there's info that's classified in the doc? Why not just have Trump declassify it, as is his power as president, rather than having a vote and 5 day wait at all?

I just want that data now tbh fam

He has to release it before the State of the Union and address it during his speech.
Still not tired of winning. But holy shit he really is the Teflon Don.

The real beauty of it all is there is no specific book that needs to be read. The truth is in front of everyone's faces at all times but they just can't see it. Once one realize's that there is more than one way to perceive then the genie is out of the proverbial bottle. It's a shame that it needs to be spoken of in metaphor. Maybe one day that will change.. If only the plebs would fucking lurk moar

i thought this thread was dead, did a mod actually do their job and purge that fucking namefag?

i love that album

He's going to read it at the SOTU.

Flynn's 'lie' to the fbi was

and it was all meant to spark this investigation off. Prior to that they had no real casus belli for a full special counsel investigation. Flynn, who worked in counter intel his whole life, bit a bullet to get everything rolling.

Atleast, that is my gestalt on the situation.

thanks for remembering me that one. Man what a fucking journey this shit has been, eh?

I remember when anonymous was just a name we posted under

yes

Noice

@ 3:24 lol
youtu.be/J8KptZelAf8?t=3m24s

I remember long afternoons at the pool.

It's most likely five business days, so think as late as Monday.

lel stay mad sheeny

damn, those trips, in reply to an obvious shill. You deserve a gondola

CLEANSE THE WICKED FROM THE EARTH

Really makes you think.

You said it as best as I could.

This is probably going to be one of the most bountiful salt harvests of all eight years.

Good fucking times.

Expect a (((mass shooting))) in the next couple of days

I love this thread. The Year of the Earth Dog hasn't even begun.

/comfy/

It is the fire cock's last crow.

But can he UNcensor it?

oh shit

Comfy to be recognized as anti-semitic when?

The Fire Cock threads we had last year mentioned that the personification of the Fire Cock is very temperamental and prone to "exploding." Maybe this is what it leads to.

Fuck I missed another happened.

include me in the screencap

You've done it.

the fact that GOP is doing this and hyping the whole thing up leads me to believe it's nothing
just like investigating Hillary

It takes time faggot.

So what happens now? When do the heads start to roll?

haha..

top kek

Out

you actually believe there's a difference between the two parties (((they))) allow you to have?

There is huge infight in the FBI and CIA going on. This has been stated many times. I don't care about your endless blackpilling, try it on some other fool.

He's had a lil too much cocaine.

Information that will result in the arrest of Barack Obama.

What's going on here? Are those ICE agents?

son of a bitch
now im using my activated almonds to look through walls and shit
like some goddamned assasins creed eagle vision

Working on the SOTU address and simultaneously wrecking the FBI might be cutting into is twatter time.

"sources say"

Checking this timecode, ID, and post # get. 5, 6, then 7. This thread truly is a miracle brought by Kek.

What the hell has been going on since 2016?
It's like there's a major happening every week now.

A shame that morality is meaningless to many people on this board and life is treated as functionally worthless. That image is spot-on though.

Tracked down a pdf in the early 90's and thought it was preposterous although I was sympathetic to the general tone. It's not exactly a nuanced novel but….once kang nigger took office and started stirring shit with BLM and faggot/hollyweird/cultural degeneracy accelerated off the charts I realized it was spot on.

All that was missing from what I remember is there should have been open borders shock troop beaners and mehemets as well. Even that was probably too far fetched at the time.

Yes!

I will say this, you can definitely see Trump's tv experience bleeding through in the way he structures his releases.

Nice eyes, user.

The chosen people, eh. aka kill them if you see them.

He's been donkey-punching these faggots for two solid years but they still think it's 1992.

Does McCabe remind anyone else of Jeb?

This is the extent of Jim Carrey's humour nowadays? This is worse than Mr. Popper's Penguins

Wow, that's some salt.

anyone know who exactly "classified" the memo in the first place? FBI? Obamz? Nancy? Spread that answer around.

Is anyone also getting this connection error right now?

that's just precious

Checked kekked and ready for action.

And another pop culture reference. These retards are incapable of original though and imagination.

Any document containing classified information or based on classified information is automatically classified. This means any report based on a FISC classified opinion or HPSCI work is going to be classified automatically.

You are mistaken about the Chinese calendar good sir.

top top kek

Yes. It's been a long time since the last attack.
they are terrified

Blood in the water
Jerroldo:

Good morning, brothers

i would suck keith emersons dead cock and fucking enjoy it (no homo) if it left me with half of the technichal capacity of one of his fucking hands. dude ripped so fucking hard.

its a goddamned shame that he couldnt handle the bantz, but on the other hand atleast he had the integrity to fucking kill himself rather than go on "farewell tour" after "farewell tour" (and doing an extremely shitty job, hardly being able to play) like all the other prog bands these days.

sage for offtopic

Gudda mornin to u too