JOAN OF ARC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Britcucks will approve of this.

Why are PoCs so much more attractivr than cumskins?

Get fucced froggybois. We the saint now.

cis hwite womyn BTFO!

BRITAIN YES!

WE EVERYTHANG
WE EVERYTHANG
YA'LL WHITIES NEVA KANGZ
WE HOLD YOUR REINZ
==DANCE TO YOUR PAINZ

Americlap geographical and historical knowledge everybody

she never existed in the first place, so who cares, its like making jesus black, its fiction

Most jewish post of the year goes to…

We are approaching new levels of we wuz n shiet

joKANG of Arc

ftfy

True cuck indeed

What's the difference?

Uhu yeah, that's what the picture is? I can really tell with the well made historical armor and backdrop. It's not just to virtue signal that you blacked a white role, is it?

You're both retarded because this is a Broadway production.

It's very insensitive to not acknowledge the British domination of the cuck front. """Asian""" men may rape freely while anglos can't even write about fictional rape anymore. The French might be close but they're not quite as cucked yet, even if they're mostly dead.

Love how easily rused Holla Forums is

Yeah, isn't it great how common this kind of thing is, to make it so plausible? I'm lovin' it!

Why do niggers want to be white?

We're pretty attractive tbh

Joanequisha D'Nig

So is this after she was burned?

No. This was after the 3 day resurrection. They were confused whether to exile her for blackface or praise her for her progressive revival.

We're reaching some really high levels of absurdity here

Weird. I thought historically she was white and French.

She is, bigot.

GODDAMN IT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS AND YOUR GODDAMN INFERIORITY COMPLEX GODDAMN IT.

This isn't niggers, friend. Their movies look like this.
No, this is a product of white guilt, and (((white guilt))).

Black is the new white, Somalian is the new french, it's the [current-year] Granpa, stop being a literal nazi even though you've spent your life fighting against them.

I'm white, trust me my black friend.

>Goldmark

Didn't the Hundred Years' War start because an English king thought France was part of England?

Technically England was part of France.

Well how'd that happen? Enlighten me with tales of history European history user.

t. rav obviousstein

=WE WUZ MARTYRZ N SHEET=