/sp/ superb owl party

Heil Holla Forums,

You are invited to watch the super nigger bowl game with /sp/ next Sunday, February 4th. It will be a good time and afterwards we will be taking to the streets and starting the race war, so that's neat.

Reminder that independent /sp/ is currently hosted on endchan, you can always find us through SPORTSCHAN.ORG

oh it's the lain spammer again, hello

Hello goon nigger
Reported for ban evasion

Thanks /sp/ how's getball going?

it's going, on our 3rd GETquilt now, although /monster/ recently stole a GET on our home turf

Ahh, autism.

Hey do you mind not being a massive avatarfagging spamming faggot? If you dont like a thread report it and the mods will anchor it. For fucks sake you spammed another thread literally 70 times in a row.

Go away.

Reported for autism.

You must be new here shill-kun
Reported

topwew

You should find a site that's not run by goons, btw.

I wish 8/sp/ wasn't dead beyond dead. 4/sp/ used to be fun but I don't want to go back to cuckchan.

Any proof to back up that claim?

Go hop through some antifa channels on Rizon, although they've probably moved to (((discord))) at this point. Do your due diligence, faggot.

This is why we can't have nice things. Please fuck off and never come back.

8/sp/ is still around, just on endchan. Same community.

Who wants to watch a bunch of black bulls run around? Even the boomer cucks are starting to not watch it.

sage

/sp/ doesn't invite us because they think we like sportsball any more than we watch riots because we like niggers. It's just a small happening in its own way; a community event. Taking the piss out of the whole thing is equally acceptable.

No thanks. I genuinely pity the man-children who are already foaming-at-the-mouth about the prospect of clapping like seals at 4 hours of ad-laden electric jew garbage. On the up side, since all the goose-stepping retards will be locked inside stuffing themselves with saturated fat and guzzling poison soda, the roads and trails will be nearly abandoned for a whole Sunday. It will be a great day for hiking, snowboarding, going to the park, etc. Last year I had practically free run over my favorite large dog park, and my friends said they were basically alone on the ski slopes. So, with all honesty, thanks for being such a trend-cucked faggot. It's really nice to have a day unencumbered by people like you.

if your community is full of mouth-breathing retards maybe

No it's really not. It is the literal definition of kikery.

We don't watch talmudvision. You should know that.

At least someone on this board understands. Most of /sp/ doesn't even care about the game, let alone the niggers and kikery. But it's a big event and it's fun when different boards come together to observe it.

Kinda sad to see what has happened to this community. Even last year when invites were sent out, you guys weren't this bitter and pugnacious. There's a few good lads still around here though, and if you wanna come by next Sunday it would be good to see you.

Seems like 90% of the good guys are gone from here now. Idk where they went. Lots of people here have been wanting to migrate, I guess I just don't know where they are migrating to. Probably for the best so the shills dont know either. Mods here are KIKED now. Its pretty obvious to those that actually comment and do research as I get banned here all the time for exposing kikes. Like bannon for example.

Every fucking website on the internet more or less has set their sights on 8/pol/ at one time or another. You think someone sitting in a forward operating base is going to be friendly to strangers?

people grew up and lost the ability to have fun engaging with culturally subversive garbage. now we just want to purge this cancer from our society. the party is over. maybe it's time to find the nearest exit yourself.

I hate you so much

So what're you doing? living life like a normal goy except not enjoying anything, but it's alright because you secretly hate (((((((((THEM)))))))))))

no. My entire point is to break out of the manufactured list of goyim approved pass times like watching TV and movies.
Things that aren't culturally subversive garbage. Hiking, snowboarding, photography, home improvement, making furniture, reading autobiographies of explorers, working out, going to the dog park, etc.
I've lost the ability to just laugh at cultural rot, not everything. I transferred my love of vidya and wasting time with tv to a love of being outdoors and creating. Now, looking back, I can't stand tv and vidya because I can see them for what they are.

keep fighting the good fight brother
I made that post for laughs mainly

Anyone have an archive link to the recently disappeared Owl Symbolism thread?

We're sorry /sp/, we all would like to keep chan traditions and such, but as you can see, we are having some shill difficulties right now.