STEEP Beta thread

Ubisoft snowboarding game STEEP is being released next month, but the second closed beta begins today. I have been accepted into the closed beta and I would like to post some photos and such. How do I do so without attracting attention/identifying myself?

You're in the same boat as the user who was taking screenshots from the new Tom Clancy game.

What you do is use the in-game screenshot mode, if there is one. There likely will be as this is a game for showing off.

Now what you do is find a program that scrubs a photo's EXIF data. Google that.
You also need a program that can search for and clear steganography. Google as well. Obviously, use photoshop to hide the username plastered across the screen, and carefully check very photo. If you can contact other beta testers, check what they're reviewing, and make sure to take photos of things all of you can see; they might but likely won't give each person a special copy that doesn't contain the same tracks/levels.

Post it here, admins won't likely give you up.

If your username is displayed in some way, black it out. Otherwise, hitting print screen won't have any meta data on it for them to track you, assuming they even find this thread.

Thanks for the info. It will be a while before I can produce some screenshots, I have to download the U-play client and the game. Game itself is 20GB so it's gonna be a while before I can even get it running, but beta lasts between today and the 14th, so I will periodically post some shots. If any of you are interested in knowing specific elements of the game, I will try my best to post relevant info.

If what you say is true, which would be the better option; finding all of the aforementioned programs to scrub metadata or simply use print screen? I just want to avoid giving anyone any information about me that could be used to punish me or whatever. What about third party screenshot programs like MSI afterburner/Shadowplay?

Print screen is fine, but you'd still need to run it through a stegography program as there will likely be things anyways.

No thanks.

does this one have denuvo?

too late, the shills are monitoring everywhere, even vietnamese cartoon forums and they're on to you already

I have some codes that I'm not gonna use so first serve first takes

PC:
XXGU938MLL72
F6BWZQ7E42RR

PS4:
29BD99TKPJXG
3C7NDQ9HJHEF

You need to use them here: steepgame.com/beta-redeem

nice joke!

speaking of jokes, hopefully this is another ssx or 1080 avalanche. it wont

Thanks bruv
what the fuck?

Did you play the SSX series, more importantly SSX 2012? Is Steep as fast or faster than 2012?

Are you an Aussie or is that in burgers?

this, to anyone who owns the beta just give some opinions of the game

I'm in the beta too. I hope it has a story mode.

Downloading right now. Why would anyone want to see screenshots of this?

That is the deluxe version not the main game

I haven't play SSX so I can't say, but I've played the beta.

The game is kinda simplified, you can basically do almost everything with the left joystick (I find it easier to play with controller so dunno about keyboard), then the right joystick is mostly tricks or sudden changes of direction. You also use the right trigger for jumps or some other special shit depending of the sport.

At first it looks pretty simple and maybe a bit boring but once you get into it there are some cool things. The timing for jumping and tricks is kinda weird at first but after catching some experience they are ok and even fun to play in some challenges. It doesn't follow a realistic approach but it's not totally arcade either, a bit of a middle point so is nice I guess.

The main selling point is that is an open world (you can also access a big map to teleport anywhere), so you can look at places with your binoculars and find challenges, play them, get money, buy shit to personalize your character. That stuff.

After going down a mountain or whatever you can record whatever you did last and make it like a challenge you can share with random people you find or your friends if you are in a group with them. Then the game let's you know when someone else gets your record so you can take it from them and stuff. The challenges are different modes like race for time, for points, for amount of damage (like being a jackass basically), etc…

There are also levels and shit that let's you unlock new challenges and zones (well, more like teleporting to some zones since you can go anywhere just walking but it takes forever).

At the end of the day is not anything revolutionary but it's kinda ok. There's not really much of a point other than leveling up and playing with friends but well I guess that's not bad if you like the genre.

Eeeeh, sounds OK-ish aside from the dual stick controls. The challenges thing sounds great, but it is too reliant on the game being online and not bombing.

Does this beta have the NDA on it? I remember the earlier "alpha" did, and had the usernames plastered all over the screen, but I didn't see that on this one.
I figured this was their attempt at drumming up that last minute interest.

I doubt they still care. Isn't the open beta in like 4 days?

so, was it boring? How long until you abandoned it, assuming there was more than enough content in this beta to play through?
Would you pirate it?

I tried to record some footage, but the framerate tanked. Oh well.

it's probably not worth it anyway. Just some mediocre trash game

even though I'm particular receptive to news involving skateboard & snowsboard games that can be played on pc

I doubt they really cared with the first run, either. Not that much was really different then versus now. A few minor visual/ui tweaks and a run button when you're on foot are all I've really noticed so far.

There is a beta running right now, until the 14th. Unless this is a "closed" run, and the one on the 18th is the "open" run…

Well, here's some shitty screenshots. It's the best I can do.
Graphics on high.

That looks hideous; I'm assuming you can't turn off the ugly post-processing and blur?
Also, how does it run, performance-wise?

Thank you!, used the second code for PS4

This game is kind of fun

So you just base jump to start a run? Sorta cool, but it makes me wish there was more structure beyond just being open world.

Here's the options. I also can't turn off vsync even though there's a toggle. That's probably because beta.
Hey, maybe they'll still put it in, they did in the crew.

Not great. See the FPS counter for reference. Although I do have an aging, mid ranged pc, and it is in b-b-beta.

But really, sub 30-fps is unplayable for me. It would likely be more if I could turn off vsync. But hey, no screen tearing in the beta.

The base jump setup is actually for a wing suit event. I haven't base jumped into a regular track yet.

Oh.

Correction, the vsync was off. I'm just being an idiot with the select.

It runs fine. Not fantastic, but fine. I get between 40 and 45 fps on my PC on high settings, while having a lot of other shit open in the background and youtube running on my second monitor.

So here is how the game works/plays.

Good soundtrack. The music actually changes based on how fast you are going/how long you have been going without falling down. It's really comfy to listen to. This is a very comfy game. It's not Euro Truck Simulator 2, but it's good.

Pretty decent. The game runs really smooth so I don't think it will be a very taxing game for not high end systems. I have a mid-high range and I'm running it with 0 stutters. It runs smoothly even when you go fast.

It's quite pretty, especially in motion. The snow trails you make stay, and if your character falls in a snowbank? The indentation you make in the snow stays and is the shape you fell in it. The snow is very pretty and reflects the sun well. It's not AMAZING graphicswise, but it's at least pretty.

I'd say the game ranges from comfy evening to throw your controller and kill your neighbor levels of difficulty. FUCK the Believe derby run. FUCK that run.

I definitely feel like the game has a low skill floor but a high skill ceiling. You land wrong? You have a balance meter that goes down, but goes back up if you just skii/board without falling or land correctly, or slow down. Basically it's only something to worry about during races where there is a lot of hills or point/trick challenges where you have to make big jumps and land correctly. Going over rocks or rocky surfaces also decreases the meter.

Landing is a big deal in challenges. The jump button also crouches when you land so you can go into it smoothly if you press it. Flips/spins are done with the movement control stick. You can also grab the board for tricks/stability. If you go off a big big jump without grabbing the skiis/board your character will wave their arms and scream something like "Dear lord just make it quick." and land less smoothly. You have to angle your landings based on the terrain/height.

You press A? Your character says some nice shit or just yells out in fun.

1/2

God they ain't half trying are they?

Anyway, gameplay wise, if the meter of balance falls, then you fall. You can get knocked out if you fall wrong or hit something too fast. In races/checkpoint challenges, it will take you through some damn hard jump/segments, so it's not a braindead game. Player skill is important.

Open world game. When you get to new areas, the area introduces itself with a different voice and persona for each mountain face/peak. Each one has specific challenges and terrain and special areas/landmarks.

Players can do these challenges all over the world, and they can make their own based on any run they did. You find a cool ass section and trick the fuck out of it? You find a hard part of the mountain and practice until you can get down it without dying? Set up a challenge there and watch the other fuckboys fail to do it as well as you did.

You can partner up with people and it tracks your scores in relation to each other. It's very relaxing/comfy to skii around with someone while the soundtrack does its thing. You can knock each other down and shit, it's pretty cool, although not deep.

You can walk, use a paraglider, a snowboard, skiis, or a wingsuit. It's fun to jump off a mile high mountain only to smack into a tree or cliff face in the wing suit. There ARE broken bone challenges like in the Skate series.

It's got like 10 characters, with some cute grills and super lumbersexual beard men. I'm playing Kelly, a scottish girl. There is a decent amount of items available. You unlock credits just by skiing/boarding/flying well and doing cool shit, and more by doing challenges. I would say I unlocked new clothing at a pretty good rate. It wasn't hard to get the items I wanted, and clothing is shared/stays unlocked for each sex. The characters don't have unique clothing of their own, but they all choose from the same pool of unlocked shit.

It sort of has a story mode? I mean, it's the beta. You have this wanker who radios you and tells you about your sponsors and shit, and tells you what challenges your sponsors and fans want to see you do.

It's not a game that really held my hand. It's VERY comfy. It's a solid winter sports game with actual thought put into the design of a game mountain, who woulda though? I hope it has more of a campaign though.

I would not say it is worth what ubisoft charges for it, but it's not bad either. It's still pretty good. Get it for less on g2a or pirate or do whatever the fuck you want.

I didn't encounter any bugs, but I guess some other people might have. So that's the game. I am probably forgetting something.

Also, if your character gets hurt/tired, they will pant and moan a lot. For the girls, it sounds like they're being fucked. Like, it really sounds like someone is tapping that ass well.

So there, that's Steep. Have some stock photos.

Eh, it's the first snowboarding game in a while. Considering people here liked ssx 3 and tricky a lot, it makes sense to bring it up.

These gameplay mechanics are STEEP

I'm enjoying this. I hope it gets cracked quickly after release

I have never had such a combination of fun and horror as when I accidentally discovered that camera while going 100mph down a mountain

I really enjoy the go pro experience. I can't wait to crash into things with it in the wingsuit.

Except for the rocks and rocky spots that make you fall way too easily, I like it so far. The only thing I truly hate about it is that one race with the two huge-ass consecutive drops which make it practically impossible to finish without falling hard at least once.

I think it'd be improved by mapping tricks to the other stick. Needing to let the left stick go neutral to accurately spin is pretty counter-intuitive since it eliminates your ability to make any last minute corrections.

The g meter is by far my least favorite gameplay element in this thing. I've come across a few events where the thing fucks me because I hit a rock slightly weird and so the character just flails awkwardly for a bit.

Tried the alpha test they had before, massive let down.

I want to race other players and run various tracks. I don't want to slough through the snow "climbing" the mountain for 2 hours before finally getting a race. I don't care for "exploring" the shitty map. All I want to do is boot up the game, jump into a fucking race, and go.

Feels like they just had to adapt that terrible "get atop this tower to reveal surrounding meaningless quests" that Ubi loves so much.

That is the believe derby. Fuck that derby. I wonder if it can be done with a wingsuit.

You don't have to climb around for a race. It's called mountain view. This is also the alpha which has a tiny playerbase. Of course there would not be many races going on.

So far I've been enjoying it quite a lot honestly. Exploring the mountain ranges is pretty fun, especially when using the wingsuit.

The only things I haven't really been liking is things like the g-force meter. It especially gets annoying when you're about to get some air but your meter is low or if you're about to land and the same thing with the meter happens. It just automatically makes you bail even when you land smoothly.

There are clear problems that the game needs to fix and change; but other than those, I think this game is great so far.

also the giraffe outfit is hilarious

It has taken me 20+ hours to download half of the fucking game. I expected that it would take a long time because my internet connection is shit (I get like 3mbps), but UPlay is fucking garbage. It has been sitting at 0 kB/s for the past three fucking hours. I have made sure the program can run through my firewall. I have been using a number of different proxies in my network settings because I read that UPlay runs better when you use a proxy for some reason.

Is there something I can do to get a constant download rate or are Ubisoft's servers just shit? I mean, I don't have any problems with Steam.

That price is pretty steep.

of all the screenshots posted, graphics looks absolutely fucking disgusting. a fucking eyesore, all that goddamn aliasing, mountain and terrain textures, pure white no variation whatsoever, geometry, just horrendous

It's a fucking snow sports game, what were you expecting?

you have no fucking idea do you. I know how snow works and I've been skiing for most of my childhood. Unless there's constantly bad weather and you're short-sighted and can't make out details in snow, no-variation solid white just doesn't happen
Follow your own advice

Have you ever been snowboarding?

is it shit?

you're a cheeky cunt

good job user

i think that user had a toaster. game doesn't look that bad.

I wish there was a way to get rid of the shitty post-fx.

He's just trying to say mountains don't always have a perfect white blanket of snow. There will always be tracks or something, especially when there's other people around.

yeah that's true. snowboarding in the night is cool.

If this games good it will probably go on my winter season recommendations

I Miss snow themed games

Tricks are pretty shallow, gforce meter is the most annoying thing I've ever seen. Will probably buy when it goes on sale.

so can you do crazy shit like embed related?

Extreme Aravis is the fucking best run. Exploring and dicking around the mountains is great too. Probably the only Jewbisoft game I'm considering buying at some point.

That said, I think I prefer Infinite Air's snowboarding mechanics. It has rails and you can't just magically stop flipping or gain a fuck ton of speed on flatground. Basically, StEEP for fun, Infinite Air for satisfying gameplay and terrain editor/user uploaded runs. Have some Infinite Air gameplay with legendary 3PAC music, son. Infinite air is double the price it should be though

also can you import your own music?

No, its more grounded. Not completely realistic, but pretty close. The sports are separated and you need to be stopped to switch between them.

The trick naming is something that I miss in this. You have different tricks and plenty of other hud elements, there's no real reason for them not to be there.

so what's the difference between SNOW and STEEP?

Nah you can't switch from squirrel suit to snowboard mid run. gforce (the meter used to determine when you fall) is fucked. You can take retarded jumps like and not make the meter drop all then retry the same run and you will max the meter and wipe out on the same jump.

I only played SNOW for a few minutes but I found it to be a bit clunky. Steep feels a lot more polished. I assume Steep has more areas to explore, especially when the full game is released and you aren't limited to only 3 mountains. also wingsuit. You can also create your own race/trick/bail challenges and share them with people in your group. You'll run into random players on the mountains who you can invite to your group. SNOW apparently has a terrain editor and rails though, which Steep doesn't have. Steep has an open beta starting Nov 18 so you can try it then. I still recommend Infinite Air though if it goes on sale.

I just noticed that I got an invitation for the beta, I loved playing 1080° on the N64 so I'm actually kind of looking forward to trying this out.

it's a mans game. what sport has the coaches make the players skate nonstop for hours when they lose badly?

kek fuck wrong thread, wrong fucking board and wrong fucking chan.
Squirrel suit is pretty fun at times.

It's a shame that EA pretty much killed the SSX series. The 2012 reboot was actually a solid game and the gear mechanic was kind of cool. If they just had some proper multi-player and some other modes, it could have been a great game even without the style and flare of the previous games.

As much as I want it to be good, it's gonna be yet another forced online pile of horseshit thanks to ubicucks thinking that everything needs multiplayer.
Does anybody know if mcmorris infinite air was cracked on peecee? I kinda want to play it but I want to also try before I pay a full fucking $60

Online is so shit. I'm having my fun now so I'm not tempted to buy it when it is released.

Honestly? I just want something like SSX Tricky where the levels are just flat out insane, because jhst having realistic mountain stuff is a bit boring to me in terof level design.

I also want another Snowboard Kids

*Just
*In terms of

Curse my ham hands

I like Steep, but I agree.

SSX set the standard so well that I just want crazy as fuck snowboarding.

Hell, I would be down for a full blown skii lodge comfy mode romance story mode.

I'm so lonely help

SSX 2012 was in dire need of an in game shop where you could go and purchase items. It doesn't even have to be an actual place in the game, it could be a simple user interface in a menu somewhere. Instead, there's these slots for items you can equip, and when you select the slot to equip something, a few random items will appear below it that will be for sale. What garbage. Unless they're randomly generated, there's no reason for this. It just makes it a pain to try and equip your character with items of actual value. Another thing, what's up with the leveling system in this game? You have to pay to grind? Once you hit the soft cap, each additional level requires that it first be unlocked before you can grind to the next level, and the price is pretty hefty (something like a million credits from level 10 to 11), and there are a maximum of 5 additional levels after level 10, and the price increases exponentially each time. Additionally, it's way too easy to abuse character modifiers in order to get high scores. You get a combination of mods and then just spam the same high level tricks over and over again (All You Can Eat Tweak + Blackbird Tweak) and you can get insanely high numbers. It makes the act of being stylish a trivial thing. The game needs a more fleshed out scoring system that takes into account other things besides the current trick you're performing. I mean, look at embed related, this is what people do; they just try to prevent themselves from going down the course as much as possible in order to keep spamming the same tricks. Get max level, get the right character mods, and learn how to abuse geography to keep yourself from going down the course and this is essentially how you get high scores.

I liked the game, the physics are the best thing about it and some of the levels are really fun to play through, but it feels like it was rushed or they had to cut corners or something. It could be really great if they spent some time polishing it.

Infinite Air has some pretty crazy custom levels. Plus you can make your own, although I have yet to try it. The physics aren't as fun as SSX though since you can't stop flipping mid air. i'm not a shill I swear, I just really like Infinite Air

I mean shit like Tokyp Megaplex and Mercury City Meltdown. The absolutely ridiculous shit.

Do the special suits do anything different?
I've been thinking of unlocking one of them, if so

Fuck this Believe derby. There are ways to make it down both jumps without splattering on the rocks but putting them both together at light speed is retarded with the g-force meter being so sensitive.

Plus, even with the safe route it's still slower than just falling on the rocks and getting back up.

From what I can tell all the costumes are just cosmetic. I know the giraffe suit also makes squeaky noises in place of voice lines but I haven't seen any others yet.

I noticed the bunny suit has my lady do a little rabbit shimmy. Its kind of cute.
Also yeah, the Derbys are fucked with how awful the g-meter can be.

I like the game, definitely not an SSX or Amped replacement, as I expected, but still fun.

Could use a little more freedom to pull off tricks though, it's kinda stiff.

I'm hoping they'll at least give some alternate controller layouts and work on the balance system. That g-force meter needs some work

THIS BETTER NOT BE SHIT

Sounds like 7/10 so far.

It's a massive pile of shit.
this piece of trash barely qualifies as a game, a fucking N64 game from 1998 is 100x more engaging

I've been playing the game for some hours now, and I can safely say you played ten minutes and could not wait any further to get your brownie points. I'm calling it a 7/10 as well.
I'm also surprised at how well it runs, considering it's ubisoft.

I can safely say that you were paid 5 cents for this post, I've been playing for several hours and it's still terrible. You didn't even try to refute any of what I wrote because you can't, the controls are laughably simplistic and there is never any feeling of risk because the game doesn't punish your mistakes at all, exploration is non-existent and there's very little to do, you can't even unlock anything that effects the gameplay in a tangible way.
it's not like the game looks impressive, the tesselation effects are neat but there's not much to the environment and the draw distance is pretty shitty

Draw distance is beyond terrible. Like skyrim bad. It's laughable when you jump out of the air balloons. You can see the pine trees go from 2-D cutouts to a blurry mess as you get closer.
It's got your standard "ubisoft hunt for towers to reveal map" approach to.
The dual sticks is god fucking awful. Especially when cruising down a mountain and you take a jump. Gotta have split second timing or you can't spin properly. You're better off not attempting any tricks (which are extremely limited to begin with) because you have a higher chance of setting off the bomb known as the gforce meter.
The more I play this the more shallow the game feels.

This game looks fucking horrendous. Are they serious with the graphics? In my CURRENT YEAR + 1?

Apparently there is no NDA for this beta so I just made a video to showcase my criticisms. Keep in mind that it shows a mission labeled 'HARD'. This game really is a fucking joke, you could play this using only your dick and you still wouldn't fail

How many challenges are in this beta? I can only find 41 and apparently you can't get more money from getting medals you already have.

I see this wasn't a typical "Ubisoft Technical Test" complete with uberserious NDA. I apologize for being late user, I am the Ghost Recon leaker (not posting proof just trust me) and I have some advice I'd like to give other leakers for future reference. First I'd like to say that despite posting over 50 pictures nothing ever came back to me or my account. Some advice: Pay attention to watermark locations. Try to find out if they are the same for other people. I had a friend who got invited and his pattern was the same as mine but they like to change protocol each beta so stay alert.

My process was 1) take pic using shadowplay or other software (DO NOT USE BUILT IN SCREENSHOT SYSTEM) 2) make a readytopost folder, only post from that folder so you don't accidentally post an unprocessed picture 3) if the watermarks are stationary (usually are) make a template that covers all watermarks, add some additional marks because sometimes the watermark positions gives away leaker 4) export as JPG and scrub your EXIF data

Don't bother emailing the mods, I warned them over a day in advance when I was going to do it and never got a response before making the thread. Just practice safe posting and pay attention to the rules of what you are and are not "allowed" to post. Open beta? Usually don't even need to leak. Closed beta? Leaking somewhat passes but watermarks are present. Technical Test? They start getting serious and will smack your shit if you get caught (anywhere from closing your account to lawsuit). Paid beta tester? Don't risk your job for this shit.

Lastly I'd like to state the obvious: Ghost Recon Wildlands is fucking awful, don't even pirate it. Got friends together for the coop and it still sucked ass.

I await the .webm with dick on controller cam.

What I want to know is if it's a sanbox borefest or if there is some sort of progression and incentive to ride down the mountains. Because from what we've seen yet, it looks like it will become extremely monotone unless there are objectives, progression or other means of creating interest. If you could report on that with some screenshots too that would be golden.

Yeah, there's no coincidence you were off by one for those trips.

The smear looks terrible. And this LOD nightmare needs to be solved and replaced with something better and more efficient or we'll never have convincing, breathtaking landscape vistas.

I'm starting to think the last drop zone in this region doesn't actually exist.

it was so fun, wish I could play it on pc

It's not that easy to figure out to do what you just did though.

The believe Derby, if you're going by the standard path, is hard as fuck.

The thing is that the game doesn't punish you at all for doing retarded shit like I did. Just look at how many times I crashed yet there wasn't a game over or anything, I even got a silver medal. It's like playing a game with infinite health.

I know making it hyper-realistic would restrict the game a lot, but there is a middle ground between that and this invincible rubber man that bounces forever when he crashes and gets up like nothing happened. Riding over rocky surfaces has different physics. But they're so lazy they just have him keep the momentum and play a tumbling bail animation in air. I guess physics takes too much programming.

When he crashes and starts rolling down hill, he goes on forever… it's fucking strange!

How do they not notice how weird this shit is during the programming? Is this what diversity in the workplace does? Fuck…

If only this got a sequel.

Somebody got a spare pc code?

AB2QYN6G3GY7
8HKRG8LCYGYL
ZCRY7BYXRU2N

Thanks man

Holy FUCK this g meter shit is the one thing wrong with the gameplay.

I am an actual skiier/snowboarder. This shit fucks you for not landing perfectly even if you get back to a perfectly balanced position. Your balance meter goes back up so slowly no matter how stable you ride after the landing. Low balance meter? You're fucked.

I'm a snowboarder and even I know that's not how that shit works.

It's like they made a snowboarding game but never went snowboarding.

The whole point of that is to get to the bottom as fast as you can. I sort of like being able to fuck launch my way off of a rock all the way to the bottom if the game will let me, as long as I get there.

Hey user, are you a snowboarder by any chance? I get the feeling you are indeed a snowboarder.

how does it feel compared to amped?
or that skiing game?

Seriously, where the hell is the last drop zone?

It's like Amped at 50% speed, taking a ramp drains more speed, and it auto-corrects your flips and spins.

Also, you can't do backflips or grinds.

so, it took me two fucking days just to download the thing and now it won't FUCKING START WHAT THE FUCK UBISOFT I WANT MY MONEY BACK. NO I AM NOT IMPLYING THAT I PAID FOR THIS GARBAGE I AM SAYING THAT I DEMAND REPARATIONS FOR THE TIME I WASTED DOWNLOADING THIS GARBAGE

seriously though is it crashing on start for anyone else and how the fuck do I fix it?

What the fuck are we gonna do about this game's horrible FOV?

you can do backflips. they're layed-out, so they look different than amped

there is nothing to grind

Not even once. Just save yourself the hassle and don't even bother trying to de-identify your screenshots, it won't be worth the hassle anyway.

you talk about the game like it's too easy, but in that video it looks like you fucking SUCK at this game

why all the butthurt user, just practice a little you'll get there I promise

Or maybe you just don't get it and you just wanna get to the bottom as fast as possible. You shouldn't be on a snowboard if that's your mantra

NDA already lifted retard

For you guys whinging on about grafix, here's what ultra (with pixel scale cranked up) looks like on my PC as it struggles to get above 5fps.

And low, with basically everything turned off.

that's the entire point of the video you retard, it's meant to showcase that almost no player input is needed to play this garbage

you're a fucking retard

Can someone help a nigga out and give a torrent for mcmorris infinite air?

for showing that the game requires literally zero effort to play and doesn't punish you for anything no matter how bad you are? It treats the player like a 4 year old child with down syndrome.

I hated this fucking game.
If the garbage-eater pop music and shit themes weren't too much to swallow, ruining the track design by making the game about surviving rough backwoods terrain fucking kills it.

I hope they fix this. The wingsuit is my favorite sport and seeing this everywhere is really getting on my nerves.

Are you on high settings? The pop in is quite noticeable for me, as well, but I hope they fix the god damned gforce meter more than this. I can handle some shitty pop in, but that fucking gforce meter fucks everything up. You jump too high while moving at a high velocity? Nope, can't land that. You accidentally run into an object? A huge chunk of your meter just goes out the window. Maybe I'm just shit at the game but I feel like there's no way to protect yourself from eating shit outside of moving down each slope as slowly as possible and with the pensiveness of a baby fawn

That's partly on you, as well.
I don't get pop-in that bad when I'm flying. Very noticeable, for sure, but I don't have stuff showing up that late.

The g-force meter is the biggest problem with this game. Especially on the derbies and some of the faster races. I feel like its well designed, but just too punishing. Needs to be toned down a bit and it'll be fine.

I don't get pop ins I get fade ins. I don't think they are going to fix it, they have the same thing the crew.

There is no way to reorient yourself after taking a jump, any little tap of the sticks are you do an automatic 180, so taking a jump in a weird angle? You're fucked.

If you got the time I suggest walking up the switzerland mountain. Takes about 10min but worth it. So many lines and no annoying event popups cluttering the UI.

There will be events up there. There's even an air balloon up there. The map shows a bunch of drop zones and stuff when you hover over it. I think its just their way of closing off areas for the betas.
But yeah, that place is great. Even just the climbing up there was fun, for me. Felt like a nice break from the rest of the game, though I am a bit disappointed that I couldn't unlock any drop zones.

I grouped with someone that had access to that balloon up there, maybe you can somehow unlock that area.

that wingsuiting looks fucking shit. I mean camera and looks like it controls like shit, as though there are 3 exact predetermined angles at which you can fly at and nothing in between
nothing like just cause 3 or ssx 2012

yeah, SSX 2012 sucked compared to SSX 3 (still my favorite) or Amped 2.
None of them were as much of a disappointment as SSX 4, though, I'm sure nobody remembers that. They threw everything that made Tricky and 3 out the window to make a dingy looking slog.

So when does the beta end? Is it already over? When does the open beta begin and how long does that last? Basically I'm asking if I should delete the game or not.

You mean On Tour? It was…something…

I actually don't remember it all that well, it's been a good 7 to 8 years since I last played it.

It does punish you though. finding a way to cheese that run doesn't invalidate all the other runs, fucking idiot.