Why is this board so anti-fun? Do you think any thread there matters or what?...

Christian Green
Christian Green

Why is this board so anti-fun? Do you think any thread there matters or what? Why do you take yourselves so seriously?

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

Because you're 14.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Why dont you follow original pol philosophy that the only way how to tell truth is to make joke out of it?

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

Go back to 4shit

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

whan an uncreative unfunny response. Almost retard tier.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

OP doesn't have fun in Holla Forums threads
Are you telling me that deportation webms aren't fun for you? Not even when they play "Ice ice baby" over them?
What is fun for you?

Alexander James
Alexander James

Eat shit, nigger. This isn't reddit.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

I'll tell you why OP, look at the current state of 4/pol/, no I'm serious go open the catalog and look at how low the quality is. The mods don't do shit to keep it a good board they let the shills post as much as they want and LE EPIC BANTZZZZ XD is everywhere. I can't wait to hert about A FUCKING LEAF for the 100th time it's so funny guys! I love posting on a board that constantly derails and you can't have a good discussion on it ever

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

I have already seen them. In fact they get posted trillons of times and they are the same.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

We left, time for you to do the same.
Here I translated it to reddit for you.

OUT

James Lopez
James Lopez

As opposed to your thread which has genuine heart and soul poured into it right?

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Do you even want to deport illegals?

Nathan James
Nathan James

<already seen them trillions of times
As has everyone here which is why we don't want that here
There you go, I guess a nigger can learn something.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Hey guys OP here, I would much rather have people scream unfunny forced memes at me then actually having a decent discussion and getting shit done, I'm mentally a teenager who is only here for le epic bantz and memes

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

Survival of the funniest.

I laught every time someone responds to me

Im not from America so this doesnt bothers me. If you start deporting gypsies from my Country i will find it hilarious.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

pol
/thread

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

If this place is so boring why do you feel the need to post here?

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

I actually want forced memes. They are funny becasue i am mentally teenager. Isnt that your aim? Redpill young people?

Isaac King
Isaac King

It's just suggestion how to imporve this board.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

Being funny is important when you're spreading memes, what I'm saying is that 4chan is ALL just shitposting and "banter", 90% of the posts are pointless. Here on 8/pol/ we actually have good threads where you can talk about things without a 12 year old screaming about poo in the loo or amerilards

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

Why would we take suggestions from outsiders?

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Heh old timer that's why you will never be cool. *puts glasses on*

we

Nice my man

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

anti fun
there's literally a /fun/index.html board

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

So is shitposting on /tv/ getting old for you?

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

tv will never be boring. There's just right amout of reddit and pol to spice threads up.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

The real question is why hasn't this thread been deleted yet.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

pol

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

Becasue this thread is hot shit right now. Mod is afraid to delete this i am generating millons of dollars right now just by posting there.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

What is stopping you from starting your own board?

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Your thread is pretty boring itself OP.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Kill yourself, nigger.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

I have life and Holla Forums is already taken.

Is it?

Sure last extinguido

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

4/pol/ is a non-stop cancerous shitfest and 8/pol/ is serious business. I left 4/pol/ because I saw one too many "whitey jealous of the bbc" threads.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

I'm generating millions of dollars
What diseased kike would throw away that kinda money on your ass?

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Okay guys im leaving this thread to go to more fun place than this board. Have fun talking to each others while you are getting bored to death.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

/leftypol/index.html
Go have fun there niggerfaggot

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

leftypol is about the same fun-o-meter as this place

Mason Green
Mason Green

Kill yourself, nigger.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

We're not anti-fun. We're anti-hedonist, anti-consumerist, and anti-degenerate.

/thread

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

lol

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Kill yourself, nigger.

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

My question is why they feel it necessary to ban actual anons and let the shills shit up the board unhindered.

Link to thread in where I was banned. Looks like they got rid of the faggot that was calling anons in every thread cia as well. The context was someone saying, "oy, don't go to gab." to which I responded, "yea you incels just stay in your hugbox." It was sarcasm and my earlier posts and the ones after showed that. Fucking mods are retards.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Becasue everyone here are absoultely paranoid unfun fags. Everyone here literally suffer from some kind of mental illnes where they think they are part of something bigger yet all they do is read unfun threads which indeed provide informations but what will they do? Sit next 14 hours behind screen playing videogames and masturbating?