Is he retarded?

is he retarded?

Yes

imbech im nao obrah 2020

of courshe

Sometime it's hard being a based MAGApede.

>(((reporter))) with disability
Redundant tbh

IMBLEACH NOW!!!!!!11

I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID ORANGE MEANIE

Are you so stupid you don't know he is telling the truth about Rod Rosenstein? Are you still pretending the Obama didn't wiretap him as well?

They always fall for their own propaganda tbh, it's so sad.

The Trumpcuck is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew-lover and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Is Holla Forums nu/pol/?

This board is basically pop-culture Holla Forums now

Surprise surprise a shareblue thread

Literally nothing he posted is wrong though. Have you been on Holla Forums recently? Don't make me post screencaps

That doesn't matter, what is that shills use this shit to try and divide us. If you can't see what Trump is doing then I'm sorry for you sweetie.

Do you agree it's cancer?

He's literally beating the Jews at there own game HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS?!? #Shadiley my fellow Kekistanis :'^)

90% yes. You can thank halfchan rapefuegees for that.

Kill yourself nigger

Spotted the underage b&

I'm probbly the oldest person in this board kiddo

He's not beating anyone, he's a complete fucking moron.

top lul

Are there people here who are really 15 and 17?
welp

If he's so dumb then why does he keep on winning? haha check m8 cumskin!

Politics is a tough world. Trump is simply unprepared and too weak and naive to survive. He's already had several mental breakdowns. I predict he'll end up in an asylum a year from now.

He'll be just fine.

That dog is too fat to fit on my hard drive.

why i don't take dick pics tbh

He is winning.

IMBEACH DRUPFFFF NOWOEOOWW AGARABRAHARAHARAHAGYATAH

your canidate lost

the absolute state of politics

The political naivety of you kids.

it appears you misquoted, friend

Yeah, Drumpf is like totally a jewish tool (that's not a bad thing though, I love jew dick) and we should have voted for Hillary, it was HER turn!

trite, but on point, funposting. 1/10, but 3/10 for effect.
the one on the left should totally wear a MAGA hat and redpill ppl like based Blair Huwhite. that'll teach the dichotomy

One day people will learn that you can't solve judeo-liberalism with more judeo-liberalism.

Technology facilitates the convenience (and acts as the primary catalyst) to worry about liberal values. Without it's full demise, I'm not holding my breath for anything more than posturing about balkanization. Which, form a technical and logistical standpoint, is just LARPing

Onigger and demoniggers used the DOJ and FBI to help Mrs.Shitpants win, and she lost anyways

what a fucking failure at life, she got so many people killed, all for nothing

Yeah but I think the collapse is inevitable, The West has already decayed a great deal and the men of just a hundred years past are already mythic heroes and giants. A day will come when the whole thing comes crashing down and it's much more fragile than one might think.

>>>/suicide/

>>>/8pol/
Get your dicks steady and your credit cards ready

InfinityPol
No Turks. Just Right.

are you retarded?

Truefax. That "generation of hard men" political compass theory has numerous problems facing it now regarding a potential rebound. My biggest fear right now is that the potential singularity is just the continuation of… this into meaninglessness. We're already cyberpunk future, it just isn't as romantic as Gibson etc. painted it. So people deny it. Interesting times.

That's a pretty rare uncle Teddy, can I save it?

Balkanization is a non-region specific term now, grandma.

Kraut Intelligence Service wins again!

KIS my ass budy :^)

You have my blessing. Spread the Ted.

You really should read Dugin if you haven't, I found his contextualisation of what's happening rather illuminating. Virtualisation is more than just an effect of technology but it's very fundamentally ideological, it's that thing Evola talked about.

Would have been better if he went varg's way and started creating children. (Ofcourse outside of that doing everything the same) His intellect will missed
Unless someone breaks him out

Had Dugin on a to-read list, and lost it. Thanks user.

>>>Holla Forums

(((Who))) could it be?
He isn't on welfare, does advocate for going on it though.
Classic

Crashing the welfare system with no survivors is a pretty good idea tbh.

FTFY

Obviously that would be ideal but you're not going to do it with welfare abuse alone.

Thanks Froggo!🐸

It was an intentional spin-off designed to take attention away from Global-pedo gate. Despite 'pizza' being an FBI declassified codeword used by pedophiles - there is not a word on the Podesta emails or that shocking Tamera Luzatto email about transporting children to Podestas heated pool. It's all a giant cover up plus theatre. Trump can't do much - this is much bigger than Trump. When I look at every news anchor, every member of senate or congress I try to picture them in Eyes Wide Shut parties. I would not be surprised if 90+ % of congressman/senators and media men are not part of the pedo gate. Just look what they did to Roy Moore - a true patriot, anti gay marriage, moral values, a true outsider! And we never see the puppeteers, Rotchild and Rockefeller clan members set up front organizations with fake names so we don't catch on! It's a job for us - citizen detectives. Long haul ahead! Don't get distracted. For the neysayers - where was the House Intel commitee to report on Marvin Bush who was head of Securacom in charge of WTC security! Or Dick Cheney who gave stand down orders to shoot down the missile that hit Pentagon?! A criminsl pedo gang that has hijacked the world.

dont spread fake news sweetie

Of course /leftpol/ doesn't have the mental prowess to understand 1488d chess. So let me explain it you brainlets.