Hey Holla Forums, remember that WWI mecha artwork by an artist called Jakub Różalski? Well guess what

Hey Holla Forums, remember that WWI mecha artwork by an artist called Jakub Różalski? Well guess what

Other urls found in this thread:

iron-harvest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like shit

I don't hype on principle. Looks nice.

And you look like you're wasting your shitposting when there's a perfectly good 4am thread

I love the first picture
Oldschool mechs are cool as fuck, so long as it doesn't go into steampunk territory.

What's it really called here though, dieselpunk?

Boner.

No, srsly. I like the look of it.

Neat.

Is this a video game?

Of courshe.

Noice mate, but how will it play? Also weren't most mechs in his artwork quite huge?

I hope it plays like Men of War or along those lines, the raw brutal style of it just lends itself very well to a slower paced more "realistic" game.

The devs said they take inspiration from Men of War and Company of Heroes.

Well what kind of games is it then? If you want to just shill for pictures then there's probably some sort of art board or even the draw thread here.

This alone makes me interested

FUCK YES

What are you, retarded?

Oh yes.

Okay quads, it's nice for you to get everyone's hopes up but
Source?
Also can anyone dump the arrwork of the artist OP mentioned?

Too bad. It's for consoles too.

The website of the game has art
iron-harvest.com/

I know, why would one release an rts for consoles?

Google the game's name and you'll get plenty.

Sadly , so my hype was short lived. I'll just forget this exists then.

Yes user, I'm the retarded one for not knowing right away what kinds of game it is you're shilling with basically no information.

Dead on arrival then. What a shame.

RIP

this is heavily implied by your posts, yes. you got the name of the game, the artist and its still too hard for you to use a search engine. this doesn't even count as discussion. you are just stupid and lazy.

videogame about Leviathan book trilogy never ever.

It's mecha vs genetically engineered warbeasts alternative WWI

Book 3 a shit nigger.

Seriously, one big Mecha fight, that's it!

Instead of of manning the fuck up, taking the throne, and kicking ass, the fucker just runs hand in hand with his dyke girlfriend.

Disgusting.

I am absolutely solid, hope it turns out well.

Do what you're paid to do shill. Though I guess this isn't really shilling since there's basically no product that's further than the concept stage.

No surprise, if you dislike it for ideological reasons. Would it have only one campaign on the Polish side only? I'd rather have more playable factions.

What? Is he a beard or something?

How would you play a RTS game with a pad? It seems unwieldy as fuck.

get out

You're a fucking newfag if you can't tell. Top down games often have shots from the ground, on the other hand third person or first person basically never have top down shots.

And no hype was gained, thus no disappointment to be had.

Agreed that the ending could be better. Still a nive read overall though. Also, great setting to turn into an RPG (tabletop or vg) or a strategy vg

i dont remember, post his shit, this looks cool

Girl posed as a boy to get in the army. Met the runaway prince of ottoman empire.

Its shit

That's a reverse trap, not a dyke!

I hate this shit, look at Hellboy, a fucking comic about a guy destined to become a grand demon and destroyer of the world.
Even after being explained that it wouldn't be the end but a new beginning he doesn't do shit.
Even after seeing MORE people die because of his inaction he doesn't do shit.
Even in HELL where the worse has come to pass and he could do shit without worrying about people he still doesn't until the very end.
Then its a fucking issue long, and feels unsatisfying as fuck.

Fuck Hellboy massively overrated.

Nice.
Who are the devs?

Diesel Clankers vs Biotech Abominations in a semi-WW2 setting plz

King Art Games. Most of their games have been Point and Click. Their last game is called The Dwarves, an RTS, and that was Kikestarted and isn't out yet.

It's an RTS being designed with consoles and controllers in mind. Not nice. Halo Wars kind of not nice.

cropped image of ms paint drawning of man smiling, eyes wide open, hand touchin chin

Poland didn't exist during WW1.

Whoops
WW1*

I believe the game is set in the 1920s, so right after WWI and around the time of the Second(?) Polish Republic.

More historically accurate than bf1.

kek

nigga do you not see lovely Rapunzel looking back to her once perfect - now destroyed - anus with a face that spells a mix of awe and concern?

Any relation to Scythe?

Yes, it's basically Scythe but as a videogame.

Too many mental retardation on this thread.

no u

Too few self awareness on this post

For what purpose? Looks steampunk af though I like it.