#Gamergate #Notyourshield [ #GG + #NYS ]: #Gamergate #Notyourshield [ #GG + #NYS ] edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
Bethesda sets out new review copy policy: Game "journalists" only get copy one day before launch, causing rektal Ragnarök
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5CaSc
greatagain.gov/
twitter.com/linkurosawa1/status/796616750079078400
archive.fo/plocr
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/with_replies
thegoldwater.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout_in_the_United_States_presidential_elections
archive.is/VInQz
lenadunham.ca/
archive.is/jJLA7
archive.is/FDEPG
mobile.twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/796598971598798848
twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/796644342224060416
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Vote_Counts_Amendment
twitter.com/antonhand/status/796434849934389248
archive.is/HnZ4E
twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416
exhentai.org/g/954647/9286b9540b/
archive.is/TjlAU
twitter.com/DKThomp/status/796734506577313792
technews.tw/2016/11/10/speakers-of-mozfest-want-to-fight-internet-bully-including-harassment-of-women-participants/
archive.is/pTKah
archive.is/rIPpW
archive.is/UODoP
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
twitter.com/The_Extrange/status/796743929249075202
archive.fo/5kcnc
archive.fo/jyIho
archive.fo/NTGfL
twitter.com/SolBirdguy/status/796297038627360768
archive.is/hgrPU
archive.is/7LM47
archive.fo/L9yxw
archive.is/wXyoE
twitter.com/715d1/status/796737597770965001
archive.is/CK6wk
archive.is/Fh7EF
nichegamer.com/2016/11/10/warcraft-1-and-2-remakes-not-happening-because-theyre-not-that-fun-anymore/
archive.is/T9iL4
adland.tv/ooh/sabo-moving-sale-parody-billboards-taunt-anti-trump-celebrities
twitter.com/monisha_rajesh/status/796742525486821376
archive.is/ajisq
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/796751065622441984
twitter.com/kencf0618/status/796760770319155200
archive.is/RqK8S
twitter.com/birefird/status/796792180589428737
twitter.com/BABEXFETT/status/796457912180711424
archive.is/FOi7U
counterjihadreport.com/tag/institute-for-social-policy-and-understanding/
archive.is/WRQpg
investigativeproject.org/3530/islamists-victimize-alawadi-a-second-time
archive.is/aXFE5
clarionproject.org/analysis/cair-books-radicals-fundraising-banquets
archive.is/PWcau
dailycaller.com/2011/10/21/progressives-islamists-huddle-at-justice-department/
archive.is/BBTB2
reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/comments/3y7fid/rationalwikis_sjws_may_be_jihadistsforhire/
archive.is/RmIpj
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/you-voted-trump-shock-video/
twitter.com/the_moviebob
archive.is/H5ZqY
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
archive.fo/u6AIB
u.teknik.io/h2IUw.webm
ghostbin.com/paste/9oc6c
twitter.com/search?q=New Balance&src=tyah
twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/796786693407969280
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/justin-trudeau-canada-willing-renegotiate-nafta-trump/
archive.is/WYV1t
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/796827158014492672
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/796518914691891200
twitter.com/i/moments/796774151050514436
archive.is/Vv8wb
yahoo.com/news/mexico-says-ready-modernize-nafta-trump-181527988.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never EVER poo poo pee pee
its super gay

We have become Unlimited Benis Works.
All the unethical shall fear our infinite barrage.

Trump SVU episode postponed again.
archive.is/5CaSc
Also Trump has a website up where you can submit ideas to MAGA.
greatagain.gov/

Good edition

twitter.com/linkurosawa1/status/796616750079078400

AGDQ employees everyone.

I knew that shit was pozzed and cucked but damn.

HOTWHEELS!

BUT HILLARY GOT 200,000 VOTES MORE THAN DRUMPF!
SHE'S THE REAL PRESIDENT!
WHAT HAPPENED TO DEMOCRACY?

How bad are the riots? i just got back from work.

South Park being absolute cucks on their Election prediction.

archive.fo/plocr

Blocking highways in Commiefornia (thus making Hillary voters hate their own people)

Blocking highways and vandalizing in democrat cities basically.

Typical slacktivism.

It's in heavily democrat areas so nothing of value is lost.

I wan 2 fug gilda james

Thousands all over the nation. It's a right revolt there. The people are rising up against tyranny. Thousands! (That's a big number)

Niggers in a few cities are openly lynching people in public, but that's about it currently.

Did his voice get higher pitched or is it just been a long time since I heard him talk?

Damage control.

It's only fine when it's your candidate, amirite? :^)

Must be recording, you can see the little madman being so damn happy.

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/with_replies

People should start pushing that pardon the whistle blowers that help expose the corruption that got him elected idea Sargon talked about in his salt video.

Fuck it, checking them myself.

It's mostly spics and niggers destroying shit in areas where the majority of the local population voted Hilary, because spics and niggers are retarded

I'm actually curious. What is the Goldwater exactly? I assume it's named after Barry Goldwater, but I'd not heard of them until they followed me like a week ago.

Why? Fucking pussies.

In california? Shame.

Does this have to do with Soros trying to implement martial law?

Doubt it honestly. I'm pretty sure it's just spics being spics and niggers nigging

Yeah, it's fine when they win, but "rigged" when it isn't. And then when they finally get back into power, they turn around and say it isn't rigged. Talk about the textbook definition of "sore loser."

Remember, its not over, it's just begun.

MSM and game journos are still shit, and are going to be in double-down mode, and are going to make some slip-ups. We have to be there to catch them when they do.

Also, Sheryl is best, Ranka is shit

Some alternative news site thegoldwater.com/ Jim and Hotwheels are kinda sponsored by them if you noticed the ads.

South Park did the same while hastily changing the episode, also those Daily Show, Late Night, and other fucking liberal comedy shows stopped showing their pre-recorded victory sigments.

I only knew about it because some coworkers were laughing about it, saying it will be the start of a civil war and Trump will be impeached.

Live in Canada.

dino

Funny how much they talk about walls when they are the ones erecting walls between people. The current year is such a wild ride.

Quite a few people in my office (multinational corporate, I don't know if that matters) were really for Trump.

I heard one, in fact, specifically reference PC culture going mad.

We didn't have a party or free beer, though. I got a Chik-fil-A biscuit, but it wasn't related to the election.

I'd have liked free beer.

I finished watching that show, what a beautiful series. Never watched much anime before, beyond the pokemon anime and DBZ as a kid, want to get into anime because my god, I think NGE might be the best thing I have ever seen in my life.

Man I'm not even a Trump supporter but come the fuck on, don't be a dumbass and assume your candidate will win, ever. If you want to be in the business of comedy you can't make bits predicting the future, you'll just wind up looking like an idiot when it doesn't happen.

10/10 would rage again!

I spent all of Tuesday night at the bar laughing my ass off, and I was literally the only one laughing. The dirty looks I got were incredible.

We really do need to fix our education system, goddamn.

Dubs for truth.

I marathonned it with a friend from EP01 through End of Eva back when I was about 17 or 18. Neither of us was much into anime either at the time. We finished at 5:00 in the morning, and it was a quasi-religious experience.

I believe this is what we would refer to as natural selection, user

Please tell me someone reported them.

Considering the last major education bill I can recall was written by the Democrats Ted Kennedy, specifically I'm not too surprised to be honest.

When I woke up this morning, I finally understood how this asian kid felt.

The faggots in Canuckistan won't be laughing if America actually has a civil war.
Pretty fucking sure they would get dragged into it and a few groups might even hop the border and fuck their shit up.

I thought that shit is basically Jim trying out a news site startup with hotwheels.

Who 2on the popular vote against obama, or was it both times?

Indeed

Ah, so it's more of a conservative news site, and not another Heatstreet? Honestly that was more what I was wondering about than anything.

Seems more like an aggregate site than one with original content, though. I wonder if I can get in a gig as a part-time contributor.

And that's ignoring that like a third of the voting public even bothers turning out for it

What was the total percent turnout this year as compared to prior years by the way?

WE MUST SECURE CANADA'S MAPLE RESOURCES

FOR TOO LONG WE HAVE EYED THEM AND THEIR FANCY MOOSE-ADORNED WHORES, DINING ON THE FINEST OF BREAKFAST PASTRIES COATED LOVINGLY IN THE GREATEST SEMI-LIQUID KNOWN TO MAN

A lot less. This year was something like 36%, last election was mid 40's?

Total voter turnout, you mean?

The figure I've heard most was 46% of eligible voters bothered to go to polls. I have no idea how accurate it is, it's just what I've heard thrown around.

Trump won but we have a lot of work to do. That's why he's a warrior, he never quits! It's up to us to keep going too. Let's start by getting rid of all the Reifags.

Less than 50%? Thats a crying shame regardless of everything. Even canadas last one was in its 70s if I recall.

And that's the Presidential election. The numbers for state and local elections are ridiculously lower than that.

I shall teach them the glory of Danielle.

That drains the blood from me.

I've spent way to much time going off on virtue signaling cucks tonight

Trips confirms. Kek wills you take a fucking break.

The protesters are pissing me off. Seriously, fucking hypocritical fucks. if martial law is declared because of their temper tantrum, or if Trump gets shot, i'll be pissed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout_in_the_United_States_presidential_elections

According to this, the voter turnout hasn't broken the 60% mark since 1968. And it says voter turnout for this year was ~49%, compared to last election's 55%. This election, if this graph is to be believed, is the lowest voter turnout by percentage of eligible voters in recorded American history.

A lot of people, apparently, simply didn't want to vote for either candidate.

I am, just had to get it off my chest, nothing angers me more than hypocrisy

Martial law is not going to get declared, they are just yelling loudly and if it is, it will just be for that city.

And if you don't think Trump is under the most ridiculous protect imaginable then you are a fool.

By whom, the dumb pussies that wanted Clinton to ban guns? Who think firing a rifle gives them PTSD?

They are hypocritical fucks, they will justify doing so because Trump is that bad.

Then how would they virtue signal about it? They just want to look like they'd do it, not actually do it.

It would just be digging their hole deeper at this point.

When did Obama not have the popular vote?

3 attempts so far on trump, there will be more.

Sources?

Not now, I mean while he was running.

People love to bitch, but not to wait in line for a couple hours. Or go through the hassle of sending a half page form for a home/early voter registration. You can blame it on hating both sides as much as you want, but the fact is that people are lazy. Even in states where that time can be taken off work, paid no less.

Both candidates were shit. The numbers don't lie.

`>>11200597
That's why Gary had 3.2% of the popular vote.

Let's just assume the Wiki facts are right. We haven't been looking at more than 61% since 1968, and it was less even then. The highest being in 2008 when Obama first ran with 7% over half of the voting populace. The highest in 50 years. The candidates are an issue, but not the important one you are missing.

@11200605
nice dot reply faggot

good night gamergays

40, my mistake.

hahahaha idiot

I submitted a request for just this, as eloquently as I could manage at near four in the fucking morning. Holy crap, I've been in a good mood for more than 24 hours. This is wild.

This is part of why I stopped carrying a gun in my car and started carrying two instead.

Into the fucking trash it goes.

Saddest thing about this, its that it was done to the JP version.

As A FUCKING LEAF, I can say with authority that 70% is about average for an election here. 58% is the all-time low. I live in the asshole of nowhere, and I got up early on the first day of advance voting. Stood in line with a bunch of elderly farmers and fishermen, for two hours. I always vote early on the first advance voting day, and I'm always in and out in under 5 minutes. Not last time. Two fucking hours in line. The man in front of me was in his 90s and had voted in every election since he was 18. Just a shame that Trudeau won.

You should have been saying that since the DQ 4-6 remakes for any localize DQ game

What does it mean?

You fucked up the date user.

Nice try jeb

No, I left the date like it was. It's an old picture. All I did is change the 4 to an 8.

I only missed the last local one (not the federal) because they did not make it clear that it was not juat the schoolboard that I was voting on.

Then of the kind of people who vote, the least felt compelled to vote in American history. Although some other elections get pretty close it looks like.

Not surprising but always disappointing to see games censored, likely because of a being too safe to appease ratings

Local votes are the worst. It's always over the most inane shit. My town keeps fucking voting to change the name because retards named the township the same thing as the town. We're the smallest town in the township but they decided it needed our name. Now they want to change the town name and I'm not having any of that shit because I'll have to start writing my address differently.

Guys, at the risk of sounding like a concern shill, Trump winning, i have a bad feeling something will go wrong, that something will happen to snatch it from him or something.

Anyone else have that feeling?

Your feelings mean nothing.

With the way things seem to be in the US right now, that would probably start a full-on civil war. We've already got Bern victims and Hillbots outright attacking Trump voters in the streets. Try to take the election back from him and you'll have two very, very pissed off sides with nowhere to direct their anger but at each other.

What I'm saying is between half and 1/4 of the populace not voting chalks up more than just to disenfranchisement between two said constituents is not the only issue. I'm not sure if said Wiki number accounts for felons, but let's say it does not. That's still 51% of the population. Where are the rest? They are legally obligated time to vote, in many cases compensated for time to do so.

Nothing will happen, there was never a conspiracy to begin with. Just a media full of unprincipled and out of touch liberals, and a government full of them too. It's over.

THIS PUSSY HAS A VOICE

Jesus Christ, they're so hard on damage control that they're fucking up everything trying to get it to stop.

It's brexit all over again.

This may have already been posted.
archive.is/VInQz

Another thing I just saw recently is how the Virginia governor is in hot shit after giving 60,000 felons voting rights, and hillary won the state by a little under 60,000.

I don't believe so. Not surprised, though. Libs always seem to be prepared to keep moving forward with whatever plans they can even when they've lost everything else, so I'm not surprised that they got protester signs mass produced and distributed within two days.

lenadunham.ca/

It's just activist groups, not protests by the general public.

I still want to see how demographics voted based on tax brackets, net income and net worth. Just so when they say the democrats are the voice of the poor, I can rub it in that most of the rich vote democrat.

Well the choices were between a clown, a lich, a Jew, and an open borders libertardian.

Slim pickings. I voted clown.

These faggots already brag about how only the poor, stupid, and uneducated voted for Trump. They even admitted they were the establishment.

The main thing I am shocked about is how badly South Park is defending hillary.

It sucks, for sure, but for once you can't even blame this on SJW localizaers. Supposedly it was because the Japs cared more about the remake having the same CERO rating as the original instead of having the same content. Because they're retarded.

Poor can go either way. The ones on wellfare go Dem, which pretty much explains 80% of the black vote

top fucking kek well done

Did some further reading on them. They were pushing this before the election: archive.is/jJLA7
Turns out lynching in Commiefornia was defined as a felony crime in which "a person…participates in the taking by means of a riot of another person from the lawful custody of a peace officer".

To be fair, it's difficult to riff off Hillary when she's such a boring, bland politician. What were her policies? What was her message? She thought she could ride her vagina to the white house and was wrong.

Didn't Trump get more black votes than any other republican candidate though?

Yes. He got 8%. Up from 1%.

old bread archive.is/FDEPG

Why would the CERO give a higher rating for the same content? They got stricter over time?

They've spent several episode riffing on her before. Funnily enough the plot had to do with Russians and a bomb planted in her vagina. They could also reference the email leaks and her constant lying.

wikipedia says romney got 6%

That's pretty fucking astounding actually.

Yes.

Yes actually, ratings are stricter.

Sad thing is it would have gotten a teen rating at most but Squeenix is retarded.

probably, also on the subject I heard our version of the sword art game wasn't censored only the Japanese version was censored leaning to the theory it got censored because of cero fuckery.

mobile.twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/796598971598798848

There is plenty of dirt on her, but it's pretty obvious they just don't want to encourage it. Like the rest of the media, they just dropped all pretense of neutrality.

You have 10 seconds to post the nastiest shit you've seen on the dark net.
No holding back.

Lets agree on that does not make it any better.

head pats

Would their kids have oni horns?

I've been noticing more Jap dev censorship lately it feels. Outside of localization. Makes me sad.

Why this blatant derail attempt?

I don't know anything about anime universe logic. Maybe it's like with Gohan in DBZ where they cut it off. I only posted it because it breaks my heart that I'll never have a loving family like that.

sweet

If anything, we should remind everyone she used to make songs about childrape. And everyone who wipes their loli art and stuff once they become remotely popular and never let them live it down

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/796644342224060416

Nah, that's uncalled for. They just want a job, no politic drive behind it.

Yep she is a major hypocrite its one thing to say your ashamed of it but its another thing all together to say you were forced to do something you could stop at anytime fuck sjw weebs.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Vote_Counts_Amendment

What, exactly, is surprising here?

Treehouse wants a job too. And Anita, and freeburgersd, and all of the sjw fucks.

You guys are posting way too fast holy shit

Cry more!

I remember reading about VR developers apologizing because of that vr rape thing. I guess H3VR is one of those guys if he's insulting the rift creator
twitter.com/antonhand/status/796434849934389248

If he started to put picture of trump as targets I will laugh my ass off. But for now I'm glad he's not shoving his politics in his game

Yeah, they want a job to push agendas. Don't be silly.

Besides, I don't think you realize how many professional artists do questionable art before getting big and even after under pseudonyms.

I'm confused as to why many Gaming Youtubers - Whose videos I download, not watch - are all anti-Trump or SJW. Still don't understand why this can be.

You know, I'll say it again, I think beating the shit about these pieces of shit and send them back crashing down.

Hating trump and being into SJ stuff is the new hip thing?

Just so you know, being anti-trump isn't being an "SJW"

Name names.

Hence the 'or'

True; my bad.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever

Oh look who backpedaled? Good thing I got his statement saved before!

Because they are decent people?

the dude even had a fight with his wife.

FUCKING NIGGERS

>The french paper Le Monde is the first so far to blame the Trump presidency on #GamerGate archive.is/HnZ4E

wat

It's not a paper, it's the blog version "pixels". It's got some of the most retarded "journos" we got. Had numerous arguments with william audureau, who continuously reports shit wrong, and once confronted, cries "but how was I supposed to know ?"
He blocked me yesterday after I corrected him and he replied "oh boy, here comes the thought police".
I'm still baffled.

The boogeyman is responsible for the bogeyman to hysteria into end time scenario.

So is GG a legitimate force now? This is rich.

Feeding each other is pretty lewd, we don't talk about that as much as hand holding and head patting.

I suppose since they won't blame themselves or Bernie or Nathan Grayson's red pants of chaos+5, a hashtag open to anyone will have to do.

I remember this guy getting dogpilled by feminists after his coverage of #GGinParis. What a fucking idiot.

Don't forget to support game companies and journos that you like.

well with the MSM constantly demonizing one and raising the other I suspect we had those who thought Hilary would win and didn't bother and the other who through propaganda induced fatigue just boycotted the whole mess.

I tried so hard
And got so far

Worst part ? He even apologized to them.
FOR FUCKING DOING HIS REPORTING JOB

Yup, feminists, SJW's and liberals aren't totally copying some plays from the Nazi Party's playbook alright? They're "anti-fascism" guys!

Why not identify them by name?
Probably because they are Californian city dwellers and their entire social world is a anti-Trump echo chamber.

please don't go retarded

Okay, what the fuck is 'white lash'?

Getting around a wordfilter of sorts probably.

City fucks are always so smug and condescending when it comes to rural people. If anything rural people tend to have more critical thinking skills out of necessity. People in a city can just call a number and have whatever problem they have in their house fixed while rural people often have to figure out how to do it themselves.

Whites voting out of their own self-interest. Only other races are allowed to do that.

A chimpout but with white people so it's much more orderly.

Make it happen.

No dude, nukes create fallout. It might affect a non-degenerate state.

Besides, ground war is more fun. You get to actually crack their skulls 'neath your boots and such.

Nukes just aren't satisfying.

Just got off work and noticed a lot of false flagging on shitter saying people are being attacked by trump supporters. Guess they are all doubling down as expected.

Just let them go, states ought to be allowed to secede.

Make it happen!

Who is this fluid druid?

COO of Twitter steps downs, Verizon will maybe not acquire Yahoo, articles aboit social medias being too influential (because they lost) start to pop up.

It begins.

They already talked about it being only stupid white male suprmemecists that voted for Trump same as Brexit. They need to correct the record :^)

That doesn't even make sense. What reason do they have to attack anyone?

No, it's very much the opposite, i.e. the group of niggers in
There's a slightly longer version as well where the chimpshow drives off with this guy's car while his arm is stuck in the back window.

Did Trump announce he'll increase the controls on cocaine or something?

well, yeah, because it didn't happen. nobody harrassed Literally Whos but that never stopped them from claiming it, right?
the whole thing's orchestrated and the useful idiots are just joining in to feel like they belong

Also, someone is 'avin a serious giggle

lenadunham.ca/

Well with Trump trying to keep illegals out of the country that would definitely put a hurt on drug trafficking.

This piece of shit's family aside, Sessler hasn't been welcome in the realm of the living for quite sometime. It's hardly anything new.

All doubling down will do, as usual, is open even more eyes. I welcome any and all chimpouts, and hope that President Trump will continue to call the media out on its selective reporting.

I mean that's half the reason for The Wall.

I'm betting they'll report these allegations but not the video evidence showing Trump supporters being beaten.

That is standard practice now.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I like safe bets.

aaaand post error thanks demon

bless online

Don't forget to mention it's a Korean MMO, and some of the art is kinda suspect.

I just saw on KiA that Ubishit is banning anyone with Trump avatars because they get mass reported by anally pained SJWs.

Now, if you have uPlay, I'm ashamed of you, but before you rightly kill yourself, change your avatar to Trump.

good job

Would you head pat a liberal if it would help #healing?

cute

Excuse me?

they would probably accuse you of rape afterwords even if it helped them

This demands a webm.

Headpat or expat!

Holla Forums already made one

They already talked about it being only stupid white male suprmemecists that voted for Trump same as Brexit. They need to correct the record :^)

oh, the police are trump supporters now?

As long as we're talking about a cute _:^)_ and not a SJW acolyte.

They always were. Trump racist, police racist, government racist, law racist. Got to go criminal revolutionist and shove it to the white man.

but wouldn't it be a better idea to just stop breaking the law?

Yeah sure, if it would calm them down a bit.

Are you crazy? America isn't going to destroy itself without useful idiots that break the law and scream victim.

No user you don't understand, being criminals is part of their cuuuulture.

Anyone here happens to have a ubisoft account or a few? Can we get some mass flagging going on so a bunch of profiles get banned?

> Some alternative news site thegoldwater.com/ Jim and Hotwheels are kinda sponsored by them if you noticed the ads.

Thepisswater keeps 8ch running? That explains why their spam is all over /newsplus/. I've called them out before for carrying Sorcha Faal and other bullshit, and now I feel less inclined to do so. This is how it begins…

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout_in_the_United_States_presidential_elections

This has to be wrong. The polls were packed fuller than they have ever been. I had to wait in line, never had to do that before, during a slow hour. My friends all around the country say the same thing. It is true that anecdotes are not data, but everyone I know says this was easily the highest turnout they had ever seen.

International ANSWER. Those are crazy fuckers, always taking the wrong side about everything. They support terrorists and they were pro-Saddam in 2003, not just anti-war but pro-Saddam. They are notorious in the protest community for taking over other organizations' protests, insisting on being at the front, and getting all of the press coverage and interviews when the entire protest was organized by someone else. No one has ever had the balls to kick them out. The rumor is that they're run by North Korea. Don't know how true that is.

What if we were to report all people using avatars from their gallery? :^)

I will never really understand these people, are they not self-aware at all? It's like they live in a different reality altogether. 1+1 isn't 2 and water flows upstream for them.

This is just an idea but I think his 45% tax on Chinese Imports should only be as long as they continue to treat their workers like shit. I believe this would get the working class Chinese on Trumps side and help spread Western values such as taking care of your own citizens.

I didn't know scat videos were allowed on Youtube.

no it wouldn't.
They tried this in Vietnam and indonesia. What ends up happening is the corporations just shift the factories to different nations every bit to avoid workers caring about their rights.
Only middle class workers care about things like PTO and actual working conditions. Third World Low class just care that they're getting food.

why should we care about what China's values are? No, he needs to keep the tariff unless they drop their tariffs on US goods.

You ever been to university? If people go to school for over 10 years straight without ever working a normal job they tend to get weird opinions like that. In work you meet different people with different opinions who can call you out on your bs, but in school everyone will just side with you. And once those guys leave their school it is already to late, they can't understand the world anymore.

Because if china needs to pay their (slave) workers well like US does, they lose their competitive edge and get the jobs back in US… and it still looks nice.

It's not like you know work or universities.

Its easier for us to put tariffs than to force them to institute a minimum wage and monitor that they adhere to it.
Perhaps you missed that the entire point of Trump is to put America first.

I'm afraid your sound advice won't be having many takers here.

Silicon Valley is going apeshit as corrupt leaders try to protect their assets. They fear they'll be thrown under the bus now that Trump was elected even with their interference and censorship. The left always eat itself and it is now looking for a scapegoat. It seems it is open season on Twitter and Facebook.

This is a good time to be alive.

Why not put tariffs conditional to adhering to our standards and transparency?

I expect him to be more of a smart negotiator, than blunt.

So what happened to this board exactly? I usually only stick to this thread, turns out everythings gone to shit while I was gone.

For example?

If you say anything good about any tripple A game they'll think you're a shill. Specially Bethesda games

Twitter COO is stepping down and there are some articles blaming Facebook starting to pop up.

The deal between verizon and yahoo might be off too.

Your still not providing anything, really. I was hoping for a link or archive or something with substance.

Other than vaguely mimic factions, how is 4 anything like New Vegas? Most importantly, why aren't you missing dialogue options and stat investment? Do you people really play 3D Fallout as a fuck around arcade-y simulator? Because even then none of them are any good at that.

She also did sounds for super deepthroat

She was literally raped by a virtual cock! She never wanted anything like this to happen, but circumstances forced her down that path. Stop victim blaming!

Is Trump going to do something about the SJW bullshit in education? If not maybe someone should suggest stengthening individual rights like freedom of speech and freedom of thought, encouraging diversity of ideas and cracking down on indoctrination programs.

If this gets done SJWs would disappear in a generation or two or at least get so small they become irrelevant.

Nice try todd

The only things F4 improved over 3 was level verticality and gunplay. The rest is as shit, if not worse.

getting rid of the common core is one of his goals, so at the very least he'll get rid of that stupid shit in the current english curriculum

Holla Forums is mini-Holla Forums now. Why do you think theres so many newfags now, even with out dwindling numbers. Give it half a year and even the communists at
>>>Holla Forums will be a bigger board than us.

did he died?

I also liked the art design and the environments. As for the gunplay I don't think they did much beside stop pretending that it wasn't a fps. I feel that New Vegas had a batter hybrid approach between rpg and shooter in that you're still restricted by your stats, since it's an rpg and all, but you still had fps aiming with iron sights and the like.

Someone in Austin found the buses that protesters were brought in on
twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416

Never bothered with FO4. Looked like gimmicky superficial garbage.

Now there's the Skyrim special edition. All graphics and no engine improvements. More superficial shit.

Went and looked into modding the SE and everything about it is an atrocity.

From the looks I'm not going to bother with anything Bethesda in the future. If it's not a shit tier quality product, it's probably diseased with Denuvo. Most likely both.

Fuck this industry.

I play R6: Siege and my Trump profile picture got my custom avatar banned. However since Uplay is a busted piece of shit I could still changed it despite still being banned from doing so.

Skyrim had shit dialogue options so I didn't expect much, the only improvement is the fact dialogue skips some fighting/locking/hacking.

SPECIAL now goes over 10 for the basis of armor/clothing/bobbleheads so you can specialize more. Mods for weapons and armor were added in. Random Suffixes for weapons and armor were added in. You can even go for a mostly pacificist build with the hold up options.

Yes I know its not Fallout 1. But if you are seriously considering Bethesda to recreate Fallout 1 in 3D every time they release a Fallout game, and then lose your shit then I don't know what to say. At least get some perspective and admit when souless AAA games have improved over their predecessors, even if they don't resemble the original Hardcore Fallout/Planescape/Vampire the Masquerade stuff.

Nyes

ITT: alt-righters and edgy neo-nazis

Thank God the real conservatives (Christians and Libertarians who believe in the constitution) don't take you nuts seriously.

You're as crazy as the radical leftists, you're both traitors to this nation and will be hanged.

Oh Japan…

I thought the alt right was an invention of the msm just like the berniebros.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

LOL

0/10

I at least deserve 2 I made you answer to it.

Ill just post this edit again
exhentai.org/g/954647/9286b9540b/

Japan was better before,
looks like Donald has NO BALLS

My mom's been going on about how fucked the country is non-stop since he won. I just got it out of her she didn't even fucking vote. Stupid bitch has no right to complain, I've never wanted to gas one of my own family until now.

Well, look who just woke up.

I guess those niggers weren't thrown to the deepest shittiest cell in a private prison so they get enslaved and forced to suicide.

YOU FOOLS! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! TOU DOOMED US ALL

archive.is/TjlAU

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen

They are already protected by the first amendment, good lord this is some desperate ass fear mongering

No you don't. Making mandates on how they treat every one of their workers is blunt.

My Mom has being going on non-stop about how evil Trump is. It's ridiculous.
Apparently she almost lost her job because of her hysterics

Common core covers every subject and all of it is laced with commie sjw propaganda. My brother asked me for help with his math homework the other day and the question was a graphing problem asking "will the average women's income ever equal men's?"

The hilarious part was the solution was some point in the 1940s so according to their narrative, all our progressive efforts since have only hurt them

Loving it

Yet all of Clinton's shit was just fine apparently and pushing #Gamers4her was supposedly the right thing to do.

They can kiss my dick.

Trump is less likely to do that than Clinton.

It's always been their modus operandi: Blame others for your own sins. Remember how GG was blamed to be serial harassers? Remember who were exposed as being just that? Always the same tactics.

I bet if shillary won they wouldn't even mention how her vidya opinions ten years ago were too extreme for Jack fucking Thompson.

Neocons are calling for him to be more "moderate" as well, by which they mean fucking us all over.

Yep, now its people claiming trump supporters are spreading hate and fear while doing it themselves.

Don't forget how they witch-hunt anime fans for liking fictional, drawn Loli while they molest actual real children, produce CP, and take part in human trafficking

The whole MSM worldwide was hate and fear mongering against Trump since day one. And now they're stuck with it because they can't just drop it as they planned to do with a Hillary victory.

twitter.com/DKThomp/status/796734506577313792

Thats the sort no argument identity bullshit GG was against in the first place.

2 years and we're wiser than that. Let's not fall to their sophistry, they've been doing that for decades, will never fall for that same play again.

okay what the fuck is this and should we look into it?

Taiwanese report on the MozFest One Web conference
technews.tw/2016/11/10/speakers-of-mozfest-want-to-fight-internet-bully-including-harassment-of-women-participants/ archive.is/pTKah

Named:
* Katherine Maher - executive director of WMF
* Molly White - Wikipedia arb GorillaWarfare
* Katharina Borchert - Mozilla's chief innovation officer, former CEO of Spiegel archive.is/rIPpW
* Ashe Dryden - Model View Culture contributor
* Sahar Aziz - Brookings Doha Center archive.is/UODoP
* Equal Rating Innovation Challenge
* White House Fellows
* GitHub

Dig on those names, RIGHT NOW!

Would be interested in seeing a further breakdown of that.

This is surprising to me, was thinking it was simply lower turnout.

that sounds about right

Enjoy your herpes.

If Killary had won, the rhetoric from libtards and MSM would have been "She won a mandate, everyone who disagrees is on the wrong side of HERSTORY and literally hitler, she can do whatever she wants because she's POTUS you pissbabby shitlord, SHE WON GET OVER IT #DRUMPFTARD TEARS"

But since Trump won, it's the usual fake olive branch on one hand and a dagger in the other from the usual suspects. "If Trump wants to be a REAL president and leader, he would be bi-partisan and appoint good liberal democrats and change his rhetoric and be moderate, and maybe even offer Hillary a cabinet post. Because she is experienced, it's still CURRENT YEAR, #IMSTILLWITHHER!, and it will be a real shame if there happens to be a tolerant peaceful violent rioting by soros funded thugs protest march in your neighborhood, capiche?"

Donald Trump is a businessman. He can easily adapt his style to what's presented to him unlike Hillary who is a career politician all her professional life. Unlike Hillary, Donald actually knows how to make good deals that's why he became a billionaire and a household name in the financial world. Deal with it, son!

That sounds like someone's trying too hard.

Oh im pretty sure hillary knows how to get "good" deals too. She has been lining her pockets for decades

Can't Trump just control the army and the cops? can't just disolve riots and his supporters would just laugh?

Also, can't he do anything about the news media who just shat on him and will keep shitting on him?

The news media has been skirting slander and libel laws for decades, they know how to mask crime as free speech. They won't br going anywhere or becoming less corrupt by trumps hand and the best he can do is pay them off to be in his favor.
Destroying the media is up to us.

Now if only he were already in office.

I do. Fallout 4 is definitely not the case. SPECIAL as it was allowed for less specialization than SPECIAL and skills, in fact. This analysis illustrates it pretty well, if you have the time.

When will they learn that history is cyclical not linear?

Oh shit. Now I Remember republicans control all forms of government powers. Will they try to fuck over Trump? or will they obey their super republican president?

I'm saving all of those "omg so scared" posts, they're already hilarious now and will be even more so with time.

Timing and optics. Dickless Barack is technically still on the job as POTUS, loosely speaking anyway, since Barry would be doing everyone a favor if he actually just don't do anything other than go golfing at this point. But fuckface could still try to ram the TPP for some misguided 'muh legacy tho' and possibly spite. So expect some more blackblock and soros thugs "peaceful march" antics until january at least.
What said.
Draining the MSM swamp would be largely up to the people.

Exactly. Trump using the government to fight against lying journos could accidentally end up in some very abusable laws and policies that future presidents can take advantage of to silence criticism.

The media is our fight, Trump is just there to uncuck the burgers.

They'll betray Trump and vote Hillary in the Electoral College.

They will act according to their party's interests, and as we have seen in the past that doesn't always align with Trump's interests.

Has this thread gone back to being tangentially game related yet?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/

If you see any normalfags disillusioned with the Democrats, be sure to remind them that they got fucked over by idpol.

But bernie was controlled opposition, he had 0% chance right from the start

twitter.com/The_Extrange/status/796743929249075202

what's preventing anybody from posting game related stuff here?

shut up and party

I see… so now it is Trump versus everyone?

Why is movieblob openly calling for white genocide?

archive.fo/5kcnc
archive.fo/jyIho
archive.fo/NTGfL

So what now? Are we back to standby/reservists?

Pathological self-loathing.

He's just having a complete mental breakdown, don't worry.

Does anyone have the link to that "Gamers for Her" letter that included cucks in the tabletop gaming industry signing it?

I'm making a list of people who talked shit about people not supporting Clinton and I remember that letter had a lot of names in it.

GOD DAMN IT BOB. THIS IS PRECISELY WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. TRUMP'S MOST IMPORTANT POLICY WAS IMMIGRATION. PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM TO PREVENT WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR.

Everyone but us, as always.

twitter.com/SolBirdguy/status/796297038627360768

Too bad he can't physically leave his basement and go to a protest. I want to see one of these excrements getting beaten senseless by a horde of BLM for simply being FUCKING WHITE MALES

He is wrong and racist.

Gee, i wonder why Trump got so much support.

Damn. What do we need to do in order to get a similar piece from gaming journalists?

archive.is/hgrPU

archive.is/7LM47

archive.fo/L9yxw

He's losing it fellas. Someone beat this guy up so he lands back here on Earth.

Remember guys, If shills and SocJus say that gamergate has none nothing.

You just signal Donald Trump and say… We made him happen, helping Holla Forums and their mememagic of course

I'm hoping Trump kills the 1996 Telecom Act and to ban owners of news corps to donate to campaigns.

Some of you really need to learn what powers the executive branch has. I know presidents aren't kings like some people think but they're from powerless as well.

On another note the media is predictably failing to admit how they fucked up.
archive.is/wXyoE

Let them dig deeper, normalfags are waking up

don't let your dreams be dreams

>greatagain.gov/

Sure, call people who disagree with you racist/sexist/homophobic a bit more. Because that works.

We'll give some willingly
If you save us

Funny when you read this

and that

Reddit is that bad, huh? Never really bothered to check it myself in all these years.

where?

Wrong tweet. I guess I accidentally clicked a different tweet. No billy pls.
twitter.com/715d1/status/796737597770965001

To listen to /ggrevolt/

I's merely an act!

I have the mysterious feeling that Jason Schreier is really salty about something.

archive.is/CK6wk

I only read the headline, but I get the feeling he isn't going to be talking about the RPG from Obsidian all that much.

Never understood the fad, taking pics while nude, but only of your face while lying down.

Hoping for that blue-dyed hairy trans peen probably.

What are you implying, user? Surely Mr Schreier is mature enough not to use the release of an upcoming video game to poorly mask his frustration with the political system.

This "right side of history" bollocks is retarded when this guy is now living in the same history as everybody else.

How was that reply bad ? It called the journo out and shat all over games journalism, if not journalism overall.

I was referring to the reply chain. They're still regurgitating propaganda in [current year], completely oblivious.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5c8sh7/gaf_owner_closes_thread_questioning_mod_policy/

reddit is mostly liberal if you forgot

I was just expecting some casual "how are you supporting this thing i'm told is bad!" stuff, not people trying to legit argue soggyknees.

The plebs don't get to question the ruling class.

archive.is/Fh7EF

These people are a disgrace.

Busiek and Waid were such great writers back in the day, and now they cheer the thought police.

Not GG but this legit makes me angry. Fucking Blizzard.

nichegamer.com/2016/11/10/warcraft-1-and-2-remakes-not-happening-because-theyre-not-that-fun-anymore/

They're probably much more fun than Warcraft 3's herofaggotry.

Remakes are bullshit anyway. Every single time.

Yeah. I don't want one, it's the idea that they are saying the games aren't fun is what bothers me. Warcraft was basic, but enjoyable. Warcraft 2 was a great game. To hear them claim their modern bullshit is superior is sickening.

Despite the fact that he voted for a goddamn criminal, I really respect him for this video.

THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS FUCKING ARCHIVE

This dipshit not only donated 7500 to the DNC/Hilary he is now doubling down and watching his forum burn to the ground

depends on who is doing the remake, there are tons of remakes that completely shit all over the game they're based on and are better in every way.

It seems that they are thinking that ii is "daring" but in a safe inoffensive way.

Pic related.

For example.

archive.is/T9iL4

Me neither.

adland.tv/ooh/sabo-moving-sale-parody-billboards-taunt-anti-trump-celebrities

This guy is a pretty cool guy.

Metroid Zero Mission
King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match
Under Defeat HD
Soul Hackers 3DS
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver
Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen
Brandish: The Dark Revenant
Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth
Yakuza Kawami

There are tons more. Also ignore my ID changing

Thank you

no she didn't

twitter.com/monisha_rajesh/status/796742525486821376

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M FAMOUSSSS

I don't know why but I thought he had a better ass than that, like a nice bubble butt

I can't take this much cheekiness

TRUMP WINNING BLEW LIBERALS OUT SO HARD IT UNCUCKED DAVID WONG

archive.is/ajisq

It's not actually him. Parody account, and the face/beard is wrong.

are you logged in on twitter? maybe she blocked you?

Nvm it's really gone. I don't know why it still opened when I clicked it on twitter

there's still hope then

Don't worry, I'll help keep your bubble butt theory alive.

are you one of those homoqueers?

Trump's meeting with Obama.

….and then he punched him out and took over office right then and there.

I legit hope that Obama tells the commie students to stop rioting. Won't stop Soros, but still.

Welp, it's already over.

lolsalt

I expect to have a lot more sane stuff coming out of the left now, since they will be opposition.

But never forget who they are deep inside.

And into the trash it goes.

Some non-election shilling exposed:

I am dying from laughter

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/796751065622441984

hello newfriend

Watched his commentary on the election outcome and it was rather sickening in it's hate and hostility. They cry fascism, while they live and breathe it themselves.

TOP KEK

I keep seeing this image in memes. You couldn't have made a less self-aware headline and you couldn't have gotten the direction of the argument more wrong.

I'm a somewhat hairy man who wants to fuck the ass of burly hairy men

What is this shit about?

So you're a furry faggot.

they are not that hairy

Warthogs aren't that hairy either but still very much furry.

but they are not human

So now they're pro-2A once their candidate loses?

It's like pottery

Nigger do you even government? The electoral college hasn't actually voted yet. They technically could elect Hilary, but doing that would like cause a REAL revolution.

Sorry, not american so I have no idea how your elections work.

But yeah, if they try fucking over they would really cause riots and armed unrest.

It would be a declaration of bankruptcy for the American democracy.

Get ready for more salt.

Would depend on the execution, I think - you'd have to add a lot of comfort features (unit queuing for production buildings, double-click select for all units of the same type, etc.), do something with the graphics, do something with the soundtrack, and whatnot.

Fuck off, I thought identity was something you chose based on feelings, not something you take workshops on.

Are they almost done counting?

YES

Link/ Archive?

I doubt it. Probably just some equation that still thinks there is another 5m votes coming in.

He consistently fared better against Trump in polls than Hillary did, just google it a bit.

This nitwit will never realize he sounds more and more like a Randroid.

Can one of you explain this voting system you guys have to me (a german)?

Did you miss the wikileaks? He was set up to fail from the beginning, he actually was controlled opposition

twitter.com/kencf0618/status/796760770319155200

>I'm against doxing, BUUUUUUT
WHY DO ALL YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS HAVE "EXCEPTIONS?
I know, "no bad tactics, only bad targets," but still.

Listen to that fucking humble, down the earth speech mannerism. How could this man do so many horrible things?

Also
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT INCESSANT RATTLING IN THE BACKGROUND

STOP IT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL NEWS OUTLET AND REGARDLESS OF INFLUENCE YOU FIX THAT FUCKING NOISE

Each state votes for a candidate. These votes, instead of going to the candidate, are given to a number of representative voters, based on population. California gets 55 votes because they're ridiculously fucking populated, while Georgia gets around 13 or so. These representative voters are the ones who actually cast votes for the president. They almost always vote for whoever their state voted for, but the idea is that each state is choosing someone more well educated to vote so we don't accidentally elect Hitler.

So was Donald. Bernie was supposed to be "another white dude" that Hillary stepped over on her way to the presidency. Just like with Donald in the republican party, no one fucking expected him to get that much support. The difference is that the Democrats successfully put Bernie down.

From my understand (also a Gerfag), you do not directly vote for a president, but for people who elect their president (i.e., if you vote for Dems they'll get Hillary into office, if you vote Reps, Trump).

Thing is, this electorate is not directly tied to the total population number, so the "flyover states" in the central United States which have a comparatively low population actually still get relatively many votes, especially when considering that the coastal states have a much higher population.

The idea basically is to prevent the coastal states from ruling above the heads of the inland states due to the latter's lower population. Of course, on the flipside, it means that the inland state minorities are very "loud" minorities, and as the inland states tend to be more conservative than the coastal states, the Republicans can get the same number of even more electoral votes than the Democrats even if the Democrats have more people voting for them in total (although the reverse can also be the case).

Bernie was deliberately set up to job for Hillary, but they shut it down when he started actually getting popular.

Amusingly, the Wikileaks papers about the dnc's Pied Piper strategy reveals that they also deliberately pulled media strings to make Trump the republican frontrunner in hopes that having such an outrageous candidate nominated would fracture the republican base. Obviously, it didn't work the way they hoped.

Bernie himself did when he told people to lay off the hillary email scandal, you dont throw one of the best weapons against an opponent away. He couldve gone rogue but he didnt, who knows what they got on him.

Of course that wasn't talked about. Women can't start wars.

It doesn't feel nice to have your attempts at dialogue to be shot down for no reason, does it you fucking cunt? If you had won, "reaching accross the isle" would be out of your vocabulary.

archive.is/RqK8S

there actually are some states that require by law for them to vote for the president they are supposed to. It is pretty rare for a "faithless elector" to do it anyways as it is political suicide

Don't be that guy.

For fuck's sake. People is taking serious that electing Trump is basically the new September 11.

This whole world need to burn.

I just realized how concerned I am about the current situation.

I don't know if Trump can bring everyone together with all the panic being spread around by socjus Shitter and tumblr retards. This might even hurt GG a little considering people who supported it were mislead about Trump and fear him. Finally, Trump's cooperation with Obama might not reassure the masses and even upset the people who want a completely fresh start from the very status quo they were fighting.

Gods damn it. This was not part of what I had in mind.

Spare Nippon.

If I can't get my harem of Geishas, nobody will.

twitter.com/birefird/status/796792180589428737

Calm down and breathe. You're imagining stuff. I fail to see why it would even in the slightest bother GG. We don't need trump and we don't need even politics shoved into this anyway. What the hell did you "have in mind" even ? Were you expecting Vivian to become first lady ?

it already has, DNC shills on Holla Forums scream LOL ETHICSCUCKS every time gg is mentioned.

requesting Vivian as Ivanka because reasons

TB is going to be super embarrassed when his insurance company doesn't drop him and he even gets a price cut thanks to Trump.

Isn't he British anyway ? I don't quite get what he's afraid of.

I'll be dead too since I can't pay for insurance, so please gibe moni ploz.

He could try losing some fucking weight

I'm not going crazy or anything.

Retards on Shitter and tumblr go berserk while everyone else laughs at them and realizes Trump isn't going to have anyone gay or Mexican plucked off the streets and thrown into camps.

He punched his wife straight in her fucking face for voting for third party.

Will this calm down or will there be a civil war over this?

How did he survive before obamacare?

What about the other people getting shafted by Obamacare?! at least be fucking honest that it's either them or you, but it's YOU that you want, fucking damn it with these "hurr durr neutrals"

Also a confirmed pussy-grabber.

I'm so fucking conflicted when it comes to Obamacare. On one hand, my brother can get insurance with his pre-existing condition from being born premature. On the other, they tried refusing to pay for his inpatient care while he was in intense pain from said condition when the medical implant used had a hairline fracture running through it.

To be fair I don't understand how you americans can live without a national healtcare plan.

A good country watch over their own.

My mom has just been sad about the results. I feel for her, even though I voted for the Donald. She had surgery recently, so she's been recovering too. I just wanted to play videogames.

He married an American and has been living in the US for a while, so he uses American healthcare.

PRIVATIZATION
R
I
V
A
T
I
Z
A
T
I
O
N

I thought being the most qualified = meritocracy = bad.

Well… I don't see anything but what you just said happening user. I don't even get what you're worried about regarding GG to be honest. Why the hell would GG lose anything because they're mad ? We've been collecting their tears, most of the time without doing anything, for more than two years. We'll just go back to making fun of them and get pissed at censorship or retarded pseudo-academia in gaming.

I'm sure he did.

Where are they getting the notion that Trump's new healthcare act won't have the same or similar provisions against denying healthcare? He just wants to allow people to get health insurance across different states and end the monopoly part of obamacare.

I don't think insurance companies are going to be deploying Fitizen Death Squads to hunt down all fatties under Trump.Isn't Obamacare terrible shit hated by everyone?

I'm reserved as fuck and I only require internet for entertainment and fapping, food and somewhere comfy enough I can sleep even if it's the floor.

I can't understand anyone caring about a system benefiting themselves over many others who actually need it. If I don't get my autismbux, I don't get my autismbux. I'll just get a part-time job at the Little Caesars down the street and have employment within walking distance that let's me stuff my ass full of pizza. I'm sure plenty more people are worse off mentally like my friend I live with who can't even hold a job because of bipolar depression and schizophrenia.

He didn't. He died, but Obamacare brought him back to life.

Obama confirmed for Jesus.

Nah, it's still the same as their stance on the 1A. "Only for me, not for thee".

The comments are nips that don't speak english, so they use expressive emotes to show how cute it is even though I speak enough nip to communicate with them

I don't believe this. if you go by the number of votes, Trump got less votes than Romney, and Romney had no where teh support Trump had, these numbers are cooked.

It's the fact people are eventually going to start saying "GG helped Trump get in even if they were also trying to stop Clinton, how can we trust they're not our enemy when they supported Trump?"

Every fucking time I'd have to say "Over all else, people opposed the kind of establishment that did everything to took to get Clinton in including abusing the media for propaganda and personally believe Trump is a necessary choice by the people for an upheaval of current Democrat or Republican management".

SJWs praise Obongocare because "lol do you want to die in the streets instead?" as if people were just dying left and right before it passed.

Why do you even care ? These people keep crying we're the reason rape even exists. They're convinced we're keeping dead women in our caves. Stop giving a shit user, you're inventing yourself many struggles.
If you're so scared of what they'll claim regarding GG's "help" regarding clinton regardless, just link them to christina sommers, thunderfoot's vid against trump and totalbiscuit's spergout against him too.

twitter.com/BABEXFETT/status/796457912180711424
archive.is/FOi7U

Holy shit, have you ever seen anyone THIS fucking mad?

Holy shit, this is confusing. I don't understand these things.

That's entirely wrong, its projecting a Trump victory not a popular vote victory.

Huh, that's honestly very well made. I'm impressed.

PR fags like you killed gamergate

Anyone reported her to secret service yet?

Honestly, that's a pretty impressive prop. He'll have no problem getting into the mexican film industry when she has to go back.

I tried reaching out to a few "NOT MY PRESIDENT" people last night. I just wanted to chat it up see what made them so worried and to reassure them trump doesn't hate gays, he isn't deporting every mexican and muslims will not be banned.

I only got one reply back and you know what she told me? "The day after Trump was elected I was attack walking home by two trump supporters. My muslim friend was harassed relentlessly today and my LGBT friends have had their car vandalized" I pretty much decided I wasnt going to respond to her because I'm having a hard time believing that as soon as PRESIDENT TRUMP happened, suddenly everybody in her life started getting attacked. Meanwhile as I watch tv, I see cities pro hillary getting destroyed because these people are saying democracy isn't fair.

I am willing to set aside all the bullshit and work with these people, but I can see it's going to be a loooooooonnnnnnggg four years.

I'm not scared of anything. Cut it out. I'm just trying to nip shit in the bud before it becomes an actual problem and gets everyone becoming apathetic neutral faggots thinking "Trump or SJWs, we're fucked either way".

And she JUST protected her tweets

Last October, at George Washington University, there was a meeting between DOJ officials, including Perez, and Islamist advocates against free speech. Representatives from the Islamist side included Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). The ISNA was an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding trial in 2008, as well as functioning as a Muslim Brotherhood Front. The leader of the Islamist attack was Sahar Aziz, an Egyptian-born American lawyer and Fellow at the Institute for Social Policy and Understanding, a Muslim advocacy group based in Michigan.
counterjihadreport.com/tag/institute-for-social-policy-and-understanding/ archive.is/WRQpg

Law professor Sahar Aziz spoke at the CAIR-Michigan banquet March 25. (CAIR is HAMAS)
investigativeproject.org/3530/islamists-victimize-alawadi-a-second-time archive.is/aXFE5

Awad took part in a secret Muslim Brotherhood meeting in 1993… Imam Shahin leads the Islamic Center of Tucson, the home of “basically the first cell of al Qaeda in the United States.”… Joining Awad and Shahin was Sahar Aziz, a senior policy advisor to the Department of Homeland Security’s Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties from 2008 to 2009. Last year, she spoke alongside Siraj Wahhaj for CAIR-Michigan.
clarionproject.org/analysis/cair-books-radicals-fundraising-banquets archive.is/PWcau

The department’s “civil rights lawyers are top of the line — I say this with utter honesty — I know they can come up with a way” to redefine criticism as discrimination, said Sahar Aziz, a female, Egyptian-American lawyer.
dailycaller.com/2011/10/21/progressives-islamists-huddle-at-justice-department/ archive.is/BBTB2

AURVANDEL WAS RIGHT
reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/comments/3y7fid/rationalwikis_sjws_may_be_jihadistsforhire/ archive.is/RmIpj

Sorry, wasn't trying to sound dickish, was just sincerely a bit confused at what you were imagining was the risk.

Always the same: Talk shit, get backlash, run away. Next: Scream harassment.

It really is good to see them all outing themselves to make deportation that much easier

What a progressive group with egalitarian ideals

Obamacare was so fucking long that nobody ever bothered to read it before it passed, which is how they managed to get it in and why it is linked to Common Core. And now that Trump has won, the Democratic Party will clutch onto whatever power it still has as hard as they can, and since Obamacare is a national healthcare service they will try everything they can to stop him from removing it. That means an inevitable filibuster (ie. sit on your ass for as long as possible so time runs out) when the proposal to repeal Obamacare arrives.

Also the LA times article is blatant as fuck shilling for it
Oh gee, a law that makes it more likely for people to have healthcare means more people are signed up for healthcare, what a surprise. Let's just ignore absolutely fucking everything else.

Raza = race?

I wonder if Dark Matter's Raza ship has anything to do with that, damn.

The only things I'm afraid of are spiders, any shit happening to my eyes and zombies that don't have enough humanity and dick, unity left to not kill hot girls.

They are pretty much beaner commies that think that the south belongs to mexico and have stated that they want to take it over, still not a hate group because brown people

Howdy folks.

What a day yesterday, uh?
I am not very much on board with Trump — don't hate him and certainly consider him much better than Hillary, but I probably would've voted independent were I in a burger's shoes — but seeing the enthusiasm and happiness of you guys and Holla Forums was fantastic and contagious, even more than the SJW tears. Congratulations.

So, working on renovating DF's homepage. I was thinking of remaking the home fairly similar to the new outlets page, with the latest updates published in full on the left and taking up most of the page, while the right side would have panels with stats, supported outlet etc.

Problem is, it'd be very hard to place website logos on the homepage (they need a grey background), and thus the home would turn out kind of text-heavy, bit drab.

What do you think about spicing the right-side panels like the ones you're seeing here on image three, to compensate?
Other ideas?

Also to elaborate on the filibuster, you can expect people making jokes about the Dems wearing diapers because that is what they are bound to do so the vote doesn't happen when they leave the room to take a shit.

I'm proud to have voted for him after seeing his plan on only 2 pages as a joke contract to reflect his confidence as a businessman and someone who takes charge.

These people are fucking scum and commies. They are pretty much the Mexican version of BLM. Try talking to these idiots, they don't shit, can't argue their points, and only have 2-3 arguments, and weak ones at that. Tons of them around my area, and they try to recruit all Hispanics, but only ones that eat up their bullshit are anchor babies and minerals.

You could probably go for stronger contrast colours in general, it makes shit more interesting to look at. High contrast with a dark background is always the most user-friendly option because nobody wants to be blinded by a white background, although it comes at the cost of looking more niche and slightly less professional.

Why do you hate my syrup dollars

I wish I could easily generalize statements and viewpoints down to the bullshit like you faggots can. Acquiring this skill is vital to helping with arguments and discussions in the future.

I try to use only as many big words as I think are necessary to maintain a degree of class, so it doesn't look like I'm irrationally rambling about shit I take issue with because of the casual profanity I use.

Once I played some /tg/ shit a friend had somewhat adapted, it was pretty much inspired entirely by silent hill, and she, as the DM, went full-on RP with it sometimes. At some point, she asked everyone to leave the room, so she made me lie down on the couch, and put a needle right above my eyes, like one or two inches away
I'm very scared of pointy shit and strangely my brain went full-on "okay I won't even send ANY spooked signal because if I panic in the SLIGHTEST I risk moving like a nutbag and just shoving that needle in my eye, so fuck this, shut off everything and do not fucking move"
It was super weird
she ended up getting a full-on operation to become a he
he actually passes quite well, as a fat guy, still with big hips, but supposedly he's getting those off as well at some point

That's the thing, user. Most journalists try to make news and politics seem too complex for the plebs to understand, there isn't a single thing in the entire universe that you couldn't explain to a person in ten words or less. This is true to anything ranging from physics to law.

Now for something actually proper as a response, I always thought Obamacare was in a nutshell a not necessarily high quality policy (that joke Tosh.O made years ago about a stretcher falling out an ambulance ramp during a video and user saying a piece of medical equipment was damaged, but used anyways becuz lol it just werks) , but nevertheless a desperate much more affordable one that assured a safety net for people who just didn't have enough for insurance otherwise, though the part with being penalized for not having it I always thought was suspicious.

Tweet removed?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/you-voted-trump-shock-video/
It's finally out and I'm still boiling.

Yeah, I think she deleted it after protecting her account

:^) too bad she can't delete the archive

Yep, also less eyestrain inducing.
IIRC netflix uses dark background, sheeeeit I added a dark background browser extension for my dad because he does get eye strain from the blinding effect of bright white bg on most webpages. Christ, I thought it was an old rule but now seems forgotten for making and designing websites, web=/=print.

Don't forget they were always there for you when you needed cheering up.

Always.

Well fuck you too then. All your response states is "oh well it is not the best thing in the world but at least it helps people".

twitter.com/the_moviebob

Preach.
Problem is that not only it's unconventional for news sites, it's an outright bitch to deal with colors when you have a black background — let alone a super-distracting colored background. You could do grey, but grey is not precisely known for prettiness.
As you see, DF's very first mockup actually had a blue background, which I scrapped because it was too distracting.
Still can't believe the 20 second Ramiel trace I did for the mockup ended up traveling this far

Because I never get around to the Patreon/Paypal stuff.
Done now, thanks again. Please print the receipt and show it to Trudeau next time you meet him, then report on how much he rages.

The first one was just me wishing I was as good at cutting through the bullshit.

The second was actually about the idea itself. I wasn't trying to insult you. I was criticizing myself.

Is he going to break Scalzi's record? Or will he pull a Lowtax and spend a week talking about how not-mad he is?

The part about it being less professional is that it reveals the defects you usually wouldn't see in shit like logos, when you put a black background you can see the pixels at the edges of pretty much anything that isn't made of lines going in perfect 90 degree angles unless you amp up the resolution to make it barely noticable.

Will do. Also I'll probably send a bigger donation in December

archive.is/H5ZqY

Suicide hotlines are getting overloaded with calls

That got me thinking, how did Lowtax take the elections?

You've corrupted you're waifu with your own bullying

Round text boxes trigger me hard. But I really like the new look, keep up the good work.

That's twice now even the Jap version got the change. IIRC, it happened to a Sword Art Online game- via a post release patch.

I'd rather he stuck to his beliefs- wrong as they may be- or he looked into it and drew a conclusion.
Changing your stance to avoid backlash is just cowardly.
I unsubbed to him over what he says. Now I might actually avoid looking him up when he's reviewed a game I need info on.

He's still got more "journalistic" backbone than the rest when it comes to reviews and industry analysis- bar the "self-censorship is the developers choice" ideal (forgetting that it's hardly your choice when the alternative is a lynch mob)

Interesting analysis from a guy called Raging Golden Eagle, pretty much saying if you want good anime, keep buying it (be it officially from Japan, or via fan-subs). He even encouraged buying hentai to increase the odds of uncensored releases happening in the west.
While Anime is immune to SJW bullshit (Anime made for Japan, SJWs aren't in Japan yet, West is considered a "bonus", anime can get fan-subs if it's ruined by western producer),
Games aren't (fan-subbing/patches for an RPG would take years, and SJW have tried to drive Japan out of the games market since they can't control them- hence the harsher critique on Japanese games that aren't kid shit or defended by fanboys).

It doesnt gain us anything other than salt, but reporting all'' avatars could be amusing.

While this is unpopular to say, this is the one concern I have.
The dumbest of the new majority refusing to listen to anything the left has to say, and thinking the right is forever perfect. 20, maybe 50 years from now (((they))) could be feeding the right, currying favor, working up the ladder, then twisting words to fuck it up.
We need to remain as critical as we are now, and educate the future or tactics like we've seen.

LINK THEM TO RONIN YOU FOOL!!
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
If we get the message up the chain to Japanese devs- we can get them to put in english language instead of localization.

They are probably used by all the womans and faggots as a "best friend". E.g. they just call there to complain and bitch about shit. I don't think all the people that call there are really considering suicide.

That's more shittily made than usual.

How asshurt does this site make shitty writers?

>archive.fo/u6AIB

Are those legitimate comments or salt spills?

These people got their safe space shattered, no wonder they contemplate suicide. Leftists are weak as fuck, doesn't take much for them to want to tap out.

Transparent PNG files worked decently for that. If you don't use one billion gradients, a logo compresses files.

I went full SVG now. I kinda decided I don't give a fuck about users who can't handle the present.

Thanks.
Why, if I may ask? They can… when you… no wait, ok I got it now they suddenly trigger me to.

During the end of Blizzcon they fucked up.
u.teknik.io/h2IUw.webm

Even the Blizzard fans found it unfunny and polarizing.

I set up a DisNod on GGQHQ
>>>/gamergatehq/328645

If you don't want to go, all the info you need is above and below:

ghostbin.com/paste/9oc6c
Emails (Using Ghostbin since Pastebin sometimes deletes GG stuff, and Email Protectors can trigger.)

E-mail these execs and let them know how disappointed you are in the company for playing host to such comments, and that you do not appreciate the attempts the Blizzcon hosts are making at politicizing the convention, and by extent, the games, and the company as a whole.

If you can find investors, please share info here.

Got a disnod on them proposed here:
>>>/gamergatehq/328667
But we need to know their advertisers.

Salt

Hilldog is for China

she would have shifted TPP for their benefit anywho

Considering Trump wants the US treasury to brand China a currency manipulator, it might balance out even if it is true.

However, TPP needs to be repelled or SOPA will comeback and basically be global.

Did you see those new pictures already? They got the pics of trump grabbing that pussy. Spoilering it because it is a very ugly pussy.

fuck me, ruined it…

checked

While personally I'm a miser when it comes to the size (in terms of megs) of pages and I always prefer a lean and fast page design. Bumping up the rez to fix jaggies in that situation seems a more than fair trade off. But it's been a while since I mucked around with website designs, and there is always the exceptional situations etc.

Sheeit, I'm not sure if people even still do logo work for web in the old school style anymore. Have or re-make a vector version, to be able to scale up or down then export and fix up, but you always have a vector version for the base to work on.

Would bullying me be better?

in my defense, that quick reply window glitched out.

Definitely salt, the fact that the EFF is unironically arguing that Trump being against TPP suddenly means RCEP is somehow going to replace it clearly demonstrates their butthurt.

This shit is amazing

For bad angler i went SVG and I'm not going back. it lookmuch cleaner and resize easily.

that officer is smug

I wan 2 be the girl on the bottom right

Cop's face is priceless.

Someone should shop a maga cap.

link

ACA is just subsidies for insurance companies.

He seems amused, but reluctant to enjoy the stupidity of this moment.

twitter.com/search?q=New Balance&src=tyah

twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/796786693407969280

My brother once told me when I asked before he became conservative that Romney and the Republicans were actually asshurt about not thinking of something like Obamacare first despite its flaws and truthfully wanted to remove it out of spite.

I'm going to guess that was bullshit Democrat propaganda.

gib bread

Like with this.

So, maybe it's just me not being here so frequently, maybe I'm jinxing it, maybe I just didn't notice because I just skimread the election threads…

What happened to the Ralphshill?

Romney proposed something similar in his own state before running. It was indeed made-up bullshit but that doesn't really matter since he too was controlled opposition, which was made even clearer when people tried to get him to run to take votes from Trump.

Typical leftists.

He got slaughtered, cut-up and fed to Ralph in jail :^)

Was this the liberals tricking me as well?

I remember when I found out Kasich said he was going to run last year or this year I was fucking seething over him wanting to institute a bullshit heavily abusable system like Senate Bill 5/Issue 2 that actually initially passed that determined how much state workers like teachers (every one I've always tried to bond with), police and firefighters are paid entirely based on what their employer thinks is appropriate.

Fastfoward to 2015 and my brother tells me I was a dumbass for taking their side when they're just acting like the underdog.

Thanks Falconhoof

If Ralph and the Ralphshill used the Potara, how much trouble would they cause for this thread?

There once was a time where blizzard (well, more like Condor) was the studio that SJWs would have hated because omg Blackthorne is violent, Diablo 1 dares to bare tits on the succubis, and blizzard would figuratively say right back, CRYMOAR FUCKFACE YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY VIDYA. Then do an air guitar and stick out their tongue at the neo puritans killjoys.
There's very little of that in current year bliz, I thought they could not get worse ever since Jay "fuck that guy" Wilson 'work' on Diablo3, and their retarded handling of SC-2.

That is new to me (I did say I haven't mucked around in web design for a while), thanks for the info.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Partially legitimate in that TPP does hurt China. Thing is that Trump knows this as well, he's an international businessman, he was just using China because he knows that your average Joe is unfamiliar with countries like Malaysia and saying "TPP will make us lose our jobs to Malaysia" has nowhere near the impact due to this.

You lose some compatibility for older browsers though. I'm not much into web design either, I was a programmer before.

That actually sounds like a very reasonable proposal

Doesn't Mexico pride itself as machismo though?

delete this degeneracy.

I thought it was going to be abused to set unreasonable demands for performance, most of all forcing teachers who need to be down to earth to be too serious about what they're supposed to enjoy doing.

Every one of my teachers hated it and appreciated I did too even as they asked me to keep my rage from reading the newspaper under control. It increased my stigma towards the then perpetuated stereotype of Republicans as greedy, unintellectual moralfaggots who don't care about the people, especially because Kasich did this literally just after he won the governor seat from Strickland.

Oh god, that picture is going to be a new legend.

questions!

1. Where's their parents?

2. pic related

It's pretty much just making teaching pay like any other job. Basic supply and demand economics, how much is a good teacher worth, or any teacher if demand is high enough? If there's someone better who will do it for less you aren't worth what you think you are. Teachers certainly don't have to worry about mexicans coming in to steal their jobs, and AFAIK demand is always high.

So apparently teachers fighting it don't want to be treated like everyone else in the country. I know minimum wage can be bad, but there's absolutely no way that's where they would end up because supply and demand wouldn't allow it. For the most part the system works best when left alone.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/justin-trudeau-canada-willing-renegotiate-nafta-trump/

Personally I look at the compatibility issue on a case by case basis. If I'm doing a mostly text based page, and if it has to be accessed on a large scale and wide variety sure it makes sense to build it so even a reasonable toaster running an older version of Explorer on an 800x600 or even 640x480 display can still access it. For a site that is more graphics heavy I tend to not apply the same rule since it tends to have different requirements and scenario usually.

It's different you raycissss! When it's latin machismo it's cultural and a source of pride and historical heritage! When it's hhuawwhite hiss boo, it's obviously rayciss and literally hitler.

Odds are against you.

I've been in the ass pit of the philippines for a good year, what the fuck happened to our board?????????????

That Hilary hq stream was pure gold, I nearly fapped to it. The best moment was florida and ohio, their reaction was priceless.

RIP Gamergate

Is this thread all that's left?

Here's the thing with serial complainers, they tend to be real fickle and nothing will ever truly satisfy them. The rainbow hair brigade, the rotten pussies and their dickless beta orbiters are already starting sharpening up their knives for PM Tumblr jr. Because Justin did not 'stand up to trump aka throw a jar of piss on Drumpf's face', he now has a 50/50 chance of being on their shitlord list of privileged white male. :^)

Stop that

There's a lot of reasons that Haitians hate her.

make gamers gate again

I'm just genuinely confused, is this thread all that's left? did the board just die?

Board died over D&C drama.

Let me tell you about the money that went to haiti after the earthquake

You haven't heard? Gg is now 50% of america.

… what, you mean the gamergate board ? It's >>>/gamergatehq/ . It's somewhat dead, yeah, but it's used from time to time to gather stuff overall, that's it. It serves to collect and keep shit stored more than to plan anything now, since the GG thread on Holla Forums is entirely sufficient for all that. You can keep yourself informed and discuss any planning comfortably.

Have to have good games for a good board. Alls we been getting is censored Japanese stuff and Battlefield 7 starring the first Transexual Black Brony Woman ever.

Good to see Mexican Lives Matter breaking racial stereotypes

…Really…nigger…
… … …really
…you…fucking…ellipsis using…homosexual
…kill…yourse…..lf...

archive.is/WYV1t

What the fuck man

what? when did happened?
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/796827158014492672

NAO!

Literally who is that woman ?

Isn't that like, solidly illegal?

He probably hasn't run this email by HR, if his shitty company has a real hr department. This shit could end badly.

Oh, here's the explanation :
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/796518914691891200
She made fun of us after brote shared pic related, and brote made a joke about us too (since he's not pro-GG), and apparently some tools took it as actual mockery

This is just embarrassing now

Big whoop, laws are rascist anyway

Its like these people are striving to be retarded

Nope, political views aren't covered by anti-discrimination laws. Neither is sexuality federally though some states put laws in place for it.

I really can't stand this right now. The amount fo autistic rage coming from everyone, even people I know is just unbelieveable. To think this amount of people are so fucking brainwashed that they believe Trump is basically the worst person in the world, and if you supported him in any way then you must be some bigoted sexist racist, is just fucking retarded.

I just can't take this anymore. Everyone around me, even family are just spouting retarded crap like "we should just declare all illegals legal! And let as many immigrants in as they want to! Trannies should be allowed into any bathroom they want! Islam is not a religion that looks down upon Women! White Men are the worst thing to happen to the planet!"

I thought Trump winning might give these types of people a wake up call, might make them reflect a little, but no, now they are worse than ever, I don't even want to be here anymore, everyone I am around are fucking unbearable.

But that's sexist!
t. nobody

bonegolem, keep this up. We're all proud of you. I'm in favor of increasing the contrast of your site.

They have no choice, all those world leaders that attacked Trump have to eat shit now.

Honestly, there've been many articles after trump won that seemed in fact quite self-conscious and aware that indeed they'd fucked up. That perhaps it was time to start questioning themselves and everything.
Many other outlets of course doubled-down and kept crying, but quite a few made it clear they had to face the facts and start thinking about what that all implied.

The fact that people are going through literally grief counseling. I was fine with laughing at the people who were crying, but now I'm actually fucking worried about the state of people's minds. There's enough autistic rage for there to be some legitimate attempts on Trump's life

I heard that David Duke drinks water, eats food, and likes to read books. If you do any of those you may as well be a KKK member.

The left loves to double down when they've lost.
I've seen it on the campus I'm attending.

This is what propaganda does to people, it created SJWs and it will bring far worse should it continue.

Its going to get worse, these people have been told time and time again they are right, this is an incredibly rude awakening for them.

What happens if someone tries to assassinate him?

You weren't worried about that when the leftist, clique-bait media and the libtards doubled down on defending Nyberg after he got exposed as a pedophile?

what a fag

He made a joke, user. He's not in it to help us, he's in it because we keep finding new reasons for him to laugh. But every retard that stands with us he'll laugh at all the same because that's still just as funny.
And he's right.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

I'm calling it like I called both Obama and Trump the moment I heard they were running.

Inaguration day, a legitimate attempt will be made on his life. But Liberals can't into warfare, so they'll get easily caught. Except some divorced mom or something driving a minivan full of fertilizer that isn't even prepped to explode to get caught before the inauguration starts by a few hours.

That was the media as a whole, not thousands of individuals.

All you do is suck eceleb dick all the time.

polite sage

It was dozens if not a couple hundred individuals. Presidential election is far more massive than gamergate so of course its far more this time around.

I can laugh at our expense but I would never mock GG specially after being heavily benefited by it just so I can look superior to my peers that might not like it

impolite moron

I'm still wondering why aren't cops shooting massively those faggots protesting against democracy.

Shut up frog

When I told someone I supported Trump, they went on a 5 minute tirade on how I must've been taken in by propoganda, and Trump is going to overturn Roe vs Wade and make Women get illegal abortions and start making don't ask don't tell come back and lock up gays and make Islam illegal and destroy the economy, because Obama was doing such a great job.

If I bring up any kind of counterpoints I'm just told that I'm wrong and my source is wrong. There is no getting through to people, they don't want a discussion. They've been told they are right by their "trusted" sites for years.

Like I am around these types of people all the time, I just can't even talk to them anymore because if any World events come up they've got whatever Buzzfeed or Huffington Post told them memorized, as the gospel truth. Nobody wants to be objective, if they think you hold a different opinion they immediately brand you as not worth knowing and flip the fuck out.

It's like fucking torture.

I don't really think anybody in these tweetchains is laughing at us to look superior. Sometimes jokes are just jokes.

Sometimes politics is just a source of division and you can only acknowledge you can't discuss it with someone, even when they're a great friend or family member regarding other topics.

And they are everywhere, user. All over the world.

People in my country blindly believes what the media says, and everyone dismissed Hillary's emails like if they were nothing.

twitter.com/i/moments/796774151050514436

Holy shit the butthurt

Well if some autist from the UK is going to try it I'm sure someone will again. The people I'm around are casually saying they hope someone kills Trump. Not isolated incidents, I mean on the regular from many different people.

I mean I didn't like Hillary and wanted her to go to Trial, but never heard people say she should be killed by some whack job.

Just be a lone voice of reason, as always Val is a fucking retard. If everyone that sees sense kept their mouths shut we'd end up as North Korea.

ARENT YOU ENJOYING YOUR SALT user

YOU WANTED SALT

THEY WILL BURY YOU IN SALT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Except that he just explained in his post that even if he tries to be a voice of reason the other person just shuts off and goes ballistic anyway you tremendous shit. What's the point of talking to deaf people ? All it serves is for both people to grow frustrated without having in any way helped the other one open their mind to anything. If you want to feel better about yourself just go watch porn.

archive.is/Vv8wb

well his satire can be considered a review, fool of the village saying the king is naked yadda yadda yadda

Nope, I can't watch that shrill cunt. The salt isn't worth hearing that voice spout propaganda

Who cares if you can convince someone? Alternative views must be voiced because a lack of them results in the precise situation that he's in right now. Where its so shocking due to the echo chamber that everyone flips the fuck out. The only way to change that is by people stepping up and voicing them anyways.

I mean the way these ecelebs react when people say something about GG now that the cool kids aren't part of it anymore. They always distance themselves and say the obligatory "I wasn't part of it" and have dismissive and derisive remarks like haha we are only laughing together about the sjws but I'm not with these losers

He actually fake-reviewed games during his machinima days, and regardless the picture includes both informative and entertaining videogame content that isn't openly demonizing of gamergate

Mexico as well

yahoo.com/news/mexico-says-ready-modernize-nafta-trump-181527988.html

Fuck them GG did more to shift shit then they ever could

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Is the Hillary stream available anywhere so we can link timestamps? I can't find it.

Broteam was never really part of GG he's essentially a Holla Forumstard.

But again, he has done so and it hasn't changed it. I agree that you have to voice your opinions and ideals, but when you've tried that and every single time it ended up with someone yelling and whining, at some point you should come to terms with the fact that no, it's not gonna have any use aside from needing hearing aides soon enough.

Broteam has never once been pro-GG.

The Wrath of Kek

Time to buy another pair.