Not gonna praise the gameplay and optimization...

Not gonna praise the gameplay and optimization, but this is definitely the best looking video game I've ever seen in my life.

Okay

I hear that the single player campaign is surprisingly good but the multiplayer is hilariously bad.

MP is pretty much the same, even worse.

I can agree with you, OP

Remastered looks amazing, Infinite warfare is already a dead game user

kill yourself

This is now the 12000000GET dedicated shitposting thread.

I'm Watching a lets play of it and the singleplayer seems alright, why do normalfags suddenly hate CoD?

agree op!!!! i cum on cat she hiss at penis

If I had to guess, muh WWII. Space is too rad for normalfags

Well its easy to explain why, normalfags hate sci-fi. They also hate the addition of jetpacks because now they just cant get easy kills, and they actually have to look up for once.

Because the people who hated Call of Duty became very popular. Call of Duty isn't a terrible series of games, and it never has been.

Same thing happened with Advanced Warfare. They couldn't deal with people actually being able to dodge

That would be my guess, it's too outside of familiarity for them. This is also why they do not respect the robot.

I guess thats why they love Battlefield Juan so much, unless its Star Wars and babby's first shooter they just dont care for it.

Do they mean good compared to other CoD games or good in it's own right?

the only way i could play that cancer if they added moe cancer on top of it.

Activision was always known to push graphical limits.

The singleplayer is great, a lot better than nuDoom

They actually put a lot of thought into the Single Player, Multiplayer they didn't seem to bother much.

Why must 8/v/ change so.

jesus christ we're reaching shitposting levels far too high we have so many posts

err thats nice, do you have a webm or anything you want to share to demonstrate? i dont really feel like looking for myself.

Not even going to post screenshots?

that's not shekel yidizen

I'm going to wait until you can buy it independently from infinite bullshit and until it's priced reasonably for a 10 year old game.