Robinhood is getting crypto. This is politically relevant

Crypto is coming to the normiesphere even more than it already is.

Crypto is going to be traded on the app robinhood in February

Why is this important?
Robinhood has absolutely no fees
This is going to kill Binance, huobi, coinbase and all the fee based exchanges.

This is going to cause cryptos to skyrocket into the normie sphere that even boomers are going to buy in

Get the fuck in the ship because we mooning niggas. Or get left behind with the Clintons

share.robinhood.com/brandob2546
get a free stock while your at it faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/Einsshekelgabbler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice referral link, kike. fuck off

not wanting a free fucking stock

fuck off shekelberg.

I'm giving free shekels to my fellow white men.

A kike wouldn't want you to get free shit

Fuck off with your kikecoin

Go shill kiketocurrencies on reddit.

Only the Fuhrerprocess will free us from international Jewry. Only through work are you set free. Stop chasing after the next big get-rich-quick gamble and start mining Adolfcoin.

Take my money you beautiful faggot

thanks OP going to start up Metasploit now

I suppose we should just stick to print out money then lad :^)

Only for Americans, OP?

Reported.

adolfcoin is a crypto too, I'm not sure what your argument here?

Buy an ad like everyone else.

wut

Seems legit

Wait, so how do I get crypto-rich so I can donate to nationalist organizations, pour money into /ourguy/'s next election campaign without (((the feds))) fucking with me or the campaign I donaendeavors. ost bail for guys like James Fields, and buy a Japanese sexbot?

Will this robin hood thing make me (and/or many of us) rich so we'll actually have the means to start influencing things directly, outside of meme magic? As powerful as our wizardry is, it will not last forever on its own. We'll eventually need the finances to support our endeavors.

So how do I get rich off this new crypto bread?

What the holy shit? I didn't post that word salad. How did my post get all fucked up like that? Mods did it on purpose. Man, fuck Holla Forums. We've turned into the exact thing that so many of us fled from on 4chan three years ago

you didn't use my referral code for a free stock you faggot

ive put in a lot of work and I will fucking put ten thousand centipedes in your moms vagina science gone wrong if you fucking dont

I will fuck up all your posts

Dude, I'll come to your house and kill you and rape your little sister. Don't you ever talk to me like that again

Stop stop stop
I can only get so hard

but please go on

Who runs it? I would definitely choose adolfcoin if I knew it wasn't a lying jew.

Hey guys! Try using my referral link to get free starting crypto shekels for your own account

share.robinhood.com/Einsshekelgabbler