I really doubt Commifornia would vote anyone in GOP

Bump for that Martin Luther King line, fucking lul'd

Jesus christ this fucking pajeet

You’re basically retarded.

pretty funny for a nigger

/our_pajeet/

But you guys hate the poo in da loos!

fucking based.

DO I HAVE TO BE A COMMIE IN ORDER TO VOTE????????????

Id take a racist as fuck poo in the loo is better then nothing, As long as it's in Commiefornia it's a win.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
xsazq

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
REPORTED

say it with me
BASED PAJEET

You know, I'd totally vote for a street shitter for california govenor. If he shits on the street i think i'd improve his surroundings, even!

My friend, I will fuck your nigger shit up. Dindu sumting.

Perfect guy to run a shithole like california.

a polished turd is still a turd, Holla Forums.

CUCK
i will never vote for a pajeet. they all must go back. they are in my office they're worthless and don't do shit except take american jobs and depress wages and stink of curry. and once one gets in they only hire their fellow pajeets. fuck indians.

But it is a colonial turd which is a superior turd. They are firm and unyielding.

KEK
Considering the current situation of commiefornia i assume it's impossible to have a republican win there before deportations clean it up anyways, might as well get a few laughs out of it with this guy running in the meantime.

GOD IS GIVING US A WAY TO SAVE AND REDEEM CALISHIT BY GIVING THEM A SHIT.

HE NEEDS TO BECOME GOVERNOR OR ELSE IT WILL BE NUKED !!!!

Look at all the fucked up shit they are doing in their government right now. You really don't want street-shitters getting blended into the mix. It can and it will get worse. This shit will get ugly.

stop sperging, I was only acting like a retard

Don't think I am fucking around tho, he has the same function as that jew faggot Milo did, to be a footholder for future.
Milo was ghostwritten and funded by most of /ourguys/ just so we could push further right wing politics, then we eliminated him after he became useless if you didn't know….

I can like this guy.

REPORTED

The hyper-zionist kike-hindu anti-White alliance grows ever stronger in the GOP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REPORTED

Hate to break it to you but there is something you should know.

Buy stock in salt because this fucking street shitter is gonna make the price skyrocket

How about you stop spamming and fueling the kike, kike?

Whatever

He's still a street shitter. Watch him shill for H1B invasion pajeets and their extended families to stay.

Best choice for governor is conservative white male Travis Allen from anti-gay Huntington Beach.

Who cares? He has no chance in hell of winning so just enjoy the streetshitposting

Dare I say this man is /ourgoy/? Honorary Aryan.

Do you think anyone who is shitlord openly, opposes gibs and speaks his mind has a chance in Commiefornia?
For fucks sakes nogs in LA skid row blame trump instead of democrats that shat up the state the 30 odd years,
Oh the spics too.

That wasn't at all what was being disputed. The statement was no one in commiefornia would vote GOP. They would, just not THIS guy.

But will he dis-avow the porcelain jew?

Niggers are not important now.

He deserves the election just for this.

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, top Kek.

He's got my vote

See if I can convince some friends to vote for him since he's funny

in theory, this an excellent checkmate

No way this is real. May just be some level of psyop to cuck California whites / Republicans further. Remember, it's a shift of blue - red - blue - red - blue - red - blue … your choices are totally not artificial, goy. (:

If I lived in Commiefornia I'd vote for him.

Eliott Rodger was a hero. The guy's still racking up subs on youtube even after his death. Ironically, from none other than women who go for the serial killer type.

The very women he could never have in life, will gladly give pussy in death.

Moral of the story: Women prefer a psychopath to a nice guy. You youngsters reading this be sure to remember that.

Could he be our poo?

what world do you live in, user? Mexicans are like 25% of the state.

Why does it take a Brown to get the truth out about niggers. Is no White in the public eye able to say the truth?

No wonder the West is turning into a third world shithole.

It's not like they have double standards or anything (pic related)

This is all good for laffs, but this is the most blatant example of controlled opposition I have ever seen.
And there he literally goes "nigger nigger nigger", that's not suspect at all. He's obviously unelectable by normies, so think about what purpose this serves…

When a white guy mentions racial statistics sjw's can just call him racist and he's shut down instantly.

When a pajeet says something racist it short-circuits an sjw's mind because they spend all day talking about how only whites can be racist, so what are they going to fucking do? Can't touch him either because then they'll be the racist ones. Minorities can speak the truth so casually because sjw's have made them untouchable.

Fucking saved

This

Straw man. Again the point made was no one in cali would vote gop. That is not true at all. Set your motherfucking hyperbole aside for just one minute and turn your autism on. Anyone acting like we enjoy seeing this guy act will not get elected. They will get votes just from the ones on the right that just want butthurt and anything BUT the left. Then there are those that will vote for someone in the GOP as long as they aren't acting psychotic.
Even if they had a 90% beaner population, someone somewhere living in that state would vote G O motherfucking P.
Now fuck off.

We should start calling this guy "the untouchable."

Northern pajeets are OG Aryans and invented the fucking swastika. Lurk forever.

The Swastika came from stone age Ukraine, part of the Vinca Script.

Venture into the central valley user. Its like 90% in the valley

Controlled opposition. But you should vote for him anyways. Piss off the gaymasons.

., that photo is extremely graphic and displays a lack of knowledge as to what white and black are as far as realities on this planet , when people say black they are refering to the injured , yes africans are with meningitis skin damage severely so but kept alive on military pray coding to solve the sources of the problem , also white is for the active which can be anyone healthy enough , the ' race ' is for the solution to the problems , and existence is ultimately one being , The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , so please let go of your angst and write pray for help being peaceful virtuous as guided , even synchronicitied and serendipitied by , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Trips of truth. ID dubs too, this user checks out. It's like none of these newfags understand the concept of race realism. I hate saying it, but this pajeet is slightly based. And honestly who gives a shit? We've already written off all of urban commiefornia anyway, just the the lulz value of this guy alone is worth backing, not to mention any shift he might accomplish to the Overton window. Having a candidate get press calling out niggers on give me dats is bad how?

Pajeets are honorary aryans and we need to meme him into leading commiefornia

/nupol/ is more concerned with tryhard signalling than seeking out legit keks

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

numale is an insult for them so lets combine it with Holla Forums

Yeah it's kind of some shit, and apparently shareblue has been hanging around more too. Idk, I left the chans before the exodus and found myself here sometime after….in a sense I guess I used to be like these little faggots too….I just wished they'd lurk more and think for themselves/question everything and not blindly act like little homopozzneonazis just cause they don't like the left and think it's trendy.

Hatechan has taught me so much I'll be forever grateful. There is really no way I can properly express how much anons around here have changed my life. I know many of them have moved on, but I thank them none the less. I didn't even know what things like the Overton window, r/k selection, and race realism even were. Let alone the truth behind (((them))). I was one of those fags that got duped by limited hangouts into thinking it was just corporations being greedy that were responsible for how fucked our shit is. Now I'm married (working on the babies and a house), got fit, and have my own list for the day when we all get to meetup irl. Pays to be humble in front of those smarter than you and to learn from them instead of acting like a fucking know-it-all.

The greatest arrogance can only come from knowing you may be 100% wrong about anything you believe in at any time. -Aristotle quote I always horribly paraphrase because I'm a lazy nigger, but it's true. If you can't ALWAYS follow logic, reason, and fact - then your time here is wasted tbh.

Your dubs confirm my desire to holocaust that get stealing faggot

KYS FAGGOT! YOU STICK OUT LIKE A NIGGER KIKE AT A NS RALLY

This place used to be fun AND informative. Now, it is sadly neither.

term "nu/pol/" is a term that has a long history of usage on here
lurk more faggot

Y'all are so obvious it's not even funny anymore. Have your (1).

But really, if you're an actual user you need to question whether you actively contribute to this board or shit it up. I assume you're a shill trying to drive a wedge or derail this thread - but if you're an honest to god user, is shitting up a board with comments that contribute effectively nothing to the discussion a positive use of your time and energy out towards our shared common goal of saving our race? Or are you just being a faggot. Get your shit together user, stop posting it to the board until it's polished into a well thought out turd for us to analyze.

spotted the commie

(heil'd)
Shadilay for the lulz my good man. He'll add a great deposit to our glorious salt turbines.

Sure thing fellow 8skin you're totes not a newfag or redditfag or anything, sir tryhard

So what you're saying is this guy is my least cucked option to vote for in the next state election.
Alright I guess.

Hes a shill. That (1) says it all

Heres another (1)

There is a bit in Camp of the Saints about this. A currynigger gets on a french radio program and starts saying these darkies shouldn't be allowed into europe and should all be sunk and they just shut down and say he's a racist white male and shut him off the air.

the "OG" aryans of india arent around anymore

kek

Where are these newfags coming from? Fucking hell. Shariablue is not this bad or obvious.

There's of course, the big issue here

Shareblue was permanently banned from reddit just a few days ago and cuckchan just ended its legacy captcha system. It's both of them.

Proof that the "best" of shariablue was assigned to 8. Now we get to see what the dregs of shariablue look like - the ones who were on reddit.

Ha, has your self.

Why does that matter? India is a shithole now

Courtland Sykes and now this guy? Things truly are happening.

Pottery my palindrome friend

TOP KEK

This man has my vote just for the nigger comments (unless Hitler runs, then Hitler has my vote)!

“Dude, do you want me to go ahead and say nigger, nigger, nigger? I don’t give a fuck.
Feeling pretty civic lads.

His first name sounds like the noise that shit hitting the pavement would make. He’s funny but I’m glad he’s in Cali and not my town.

So is he going to build a bullet proof wall around the niggers the way Indians have to fortify their business stores?

Why can we get him to build this on the Mexican wall,?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Customs_Line

KEK has blessed your faith with this gift. Shadilay, and may your days be full of laughter.

Fuck - that's enough to change my mind.

PRAISE KEK

But seriously - Indians are subhumans, but they seem to be a step up from niggers, and a BIG improvement from kikes. Does anyone know if this shitskin is kike controlled? I've never heard of him.

Hey, we voted the Governator in. Califags, even the leftist ones, have a very superficial grasp on politics. If this Pajeet can look good for a camera and have decent Charisma then he has a real shot at this

That's because he's a conservicuck, not a republican, also an actor. Commifornia can't turn down an actor.

Commiefornia is gone either way from what i can see as a non burger

Say it with me; designated shitting state.

Baby steps

So you've been to San Francisco too user?

They wouldn't, look at how they attacked that poo who was against net neutrality.

…aaaand this.
whoever put up this sign, someone wants to buy you a drink. Good job mates.

What the fuck…screencaps post something
Not surprised
If he didn't anhero would've been drowning in fanmail by now

Kek
Kek
TopKek
What stands out to me, is that a few years ago this comment would amount to herecy, (poo or not) but there is this overton window thing and its seems to be coming around.
Also lefties never seem to grasp the fact that POC (to use their term) are the most racist fuckers I have ever met. Chinks hate poos, pakis hate chinks, arabs hate jews etc.
All of them hate niggers though

Top kek. let's elect this fucker

They'll likely let you vote twice if you avoid showering for a week and use lemon juice for aftershave.

Indians are Aryan and therefore white my friend. Soon we will be checking our privilege.

by shills

spot the jew

At least TRY to hide your shilling.

Brahmin and Kshatriya WERE Aryan, now are not. It's the same exact thing as Mexicans.

My friend, the rape babies of brown savages were never white. One questions the rapist's breeding as well but that is another topic for another day. Thank you come again.

just like Paul Nehlen, the FBI plant

more D&C shilling
pajeets hate whites, too. they're too stupid to tell the difference between a burger and a Colonial Brit from the 1800's, somehow all whites are responsible for teaching them English and temporarily improving their country during the British Raj

well shit I guess the salt must flow after all

dubs of truth, to quote from might is right:
All hireling labor is corroding, corrupting, degrading, devilish. Cursed is the brow that sweats — for hire, and the back that bends to a master’s burden. Calloused hands imply calloused minds. “Virtue in bondage,” what an insane paradox?
There is something mutilated about men who exert the strength of their body or mind, for the enrichment of Taskmasters, and women are not slow to perceive it. Women are never deluded with the maniac philosophy that “Jack is as good as his master.” Indian squaws have no admiration for the “brave” who has never taken a scalp; and white women have even less for the ‘bearded man,’ who — amidst gold and silver by the ton — lives from hand to mouth, like a mangy cur.
The bolder and more aggressive men are, the more women of allclasses admire them — and vice versa. Thus the surging ebb and flow of attraction and of gravitation is ever directed towards — the impregnation of the Fair — by the Strong. How glorious beneath the sun is the union of the Beautiful and the Brave?
Soiled hands (if soiled for market hire or the payment of tribute) imply a soiled manhood— a biological organism of ‘low degree.’ Labor performed for ones self is passable — when performed for others, it is utterly debasing — ruinous to brain and body.
From the beginning of time, the defeated classes have ever been the laboring classes — the tenants — the vassals — the sans-cullotes: and the conquerors (their heirs or assigns) have always provided (or hired) the priests, generals, taskmasters, and rulers. This is as true of the United States (a European colony) as it was of Thebes, Troy, Babylon, Persia, Carthage, Rome.

“Fallen from primeval innocence and ease,
(When thornless fields employed him, but to please) The laborer toils — and from his dripping brow, Moistens the lengthening furrows of the plough.
In vain he scorns and spurns his altered state, Tries each
poor shift, and strives to cheat his fate; In vain new-shapes
his name; to shun the ill — Serf, hireling, help — the curse
pursues him still; Changeless the doom remains: the
mincing phrase, May mock high-heaven, but not reverse its ways.”

can't find the pic but it was posted here last year iirc

I still want Donnelly to run again, but I doubt that he could win, barring Trump beginning the deportation squads a month ahead of the election.

Kek helps

Apparently he kicked his girlfriend 117 times lmao.

FUCKIN' BASED.
Gandhi and Hitler were pals, after all.
Ha ha seriously, though, I've known a few Indians, and they all seemed pretty chill.
Sikhs, especially, are very right-wing and nationalist.
This type of thing could be a good strategy!

Based Pajeet

You're just hurting our own goals. Civic nationalism is better than no nationalism at all, and there doesn't seem to be a practical better alternative at this current time.

besides for the many 15 year old memelords on kikebook, ifunny, etc., liberals didnt really give too big a fuck about Ajit Pai, at least from what I saw.

Are you retarded? That is blatantly false. Consider an evolution diagram. In it, you'll notice that civic nationalism and true nationalism are separate branches, i.e. civic never has (and never will) evolve into true nationalism. This is because the founding tenent of civic is that "anyone who is based is an kin", which is the completely opposite of true nationalism which is founded on "I care for my blood kin and said kin alone".

Perfect. California has long been the designated shitting state.

California isn't even White territory anymore.
It's something like 40% White at most.
Why should it be ruled by Whites, then, by your logic?
Smells like Kike D&C bullshit.

Indians have always had the opportunity to be pretty based.

Fucking retard hes obviously being sarcastic.

Designated Nigger Streets

What is this half billionare shit my friend? Until they make a billion they are still millionaires. Stop trying to polish your shit my friend, you are not Japanese.

My friend, defecation and the places one does it is no laughing matter as it is a holey event. To achieve true karmic bliss, you need to set aside your sense of self and just, be the shit.

Can I vote for you then? No. Cuck!

How about you consider the following instead: If not him, then who better to push into commiefornia government? A white libcuck that will import more spics and niggers? You may give a shit about your kin, but you may never care more for a traitor than a foreigner. Better to have 1000 soulless ant man in the country than it is to have 10 white traitors ready to invite millions of nonwhites in. Inb4 false dichotomy, this is the actual choice in california's election. Its very obvious which one needs to win and its the pajeet saying "fuck niggers, fuck kike bankers and put women back in the kitchen", not the white "make california mexico again" cuck traitor or the spics running for office trying to get their families to come to them and outbreed us.

On a final note, tell your mother to give my law firm a quick call. After speaking to you its very clear that her abortionist committed a severe case of malpractice and we should sue his ass. Free fucking money for her if we do.

Aryan homeland is now central russian … some went east some went south…. what is samara

This pajeet is based, that I agree with. But if people were ghostwriting Milo's shit this needs to be more well known so people can be further redpilled. I have a friend who is almost redpilled but considers himself a "based bisexual" and he looks up to Milo. Not even kidding, plz help

Why don't you just say you fantasize about licking the assholes of lesser races, you cuck.

A non-white being "based" means absolutely nothing. Look at the very way OP constructs his post, so pathetic, so desperate. Desperate enough that he is willing to submit to someone that is not of him.