Bay12 forums are 99% pro-Clinton

You'd think that, of all forums, would be nationalistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stańczyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would they be?

Does that represent the developers as well or?

These are the people who defended gay livestock, are you really surprised?

I doubt Toady even left his house to vote. Can't be sure for his brother or the people who run the website.

Who?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would you think that?

(checked)

y'know

why you making me visit them instead of sharing some screencaps of posts?

That's what they'll trick themselves into trying not to secede. Who needs California anyways? How will they sustain themselves without water because they get that mostly from outside their state. Desalination is costly. Can't survive on salt when all you got to drink has salt in it. Maybe we can make a trade where they get some water to live if they actually produce some actual good movies and games. That will really stimulate their economy.

who?

What

I went to one thread, and NOPE.

Those forums have always been infested by bronies, it's not surprising.

You have a lot to learn about cucks

It's because DF is in that little zone on the obscurity-popularity scale, the same zone that's also occupied by lesser-known DOS and SNES games, old Japanese computers like the PC-88 and X68000, text-mode roguelikes, etc. Basically 90% of the stuff you can read about on "obscure gaming" sites fits in here.

You'll notice that the fanbases for all these have a surprising amount of goons, trannies, and other libshits, especially among forum moderators and similar people with influence.

Toady made a leftist terrorism simulator, come on son.

Really? Great topic to make a thread about.

who?

wrong board silly

Considering the retardedly large scale of /pone/ crossposters in Holla Forums during the elections, I'm actually surprised.

I'm not. Surely there's thousands of bronies who have harbored fantasies of living under a matriarchy.

Random number generation isn't a video game, Conway's Game of Life isn't a game when it's digitized, it's a toy.

Then, again, there was some massive butthurt at an episode that apparently made fun of trannies and another one that made fun of communism or something.

They fall victim to what I call "/tg/ syndrome" which is where a hobby is niche enough and its followers weird enough that they are natually very inclusive and very reluctant to expel shitty people from their community.

This can lead to "That Guy"s and indeed often does, but more often it leads to leftists steadily pushing leftism until the whole place is so leftist that anyone who doesn't toe the line is ostracised or banned. And the hobby's followers almost never push back because of the aforementioned traits.

That would be hilarious, everyone they leech off would be having a party.

I know the new Powerpuff Girls had an episode about a horse trying to become a unicorn that offended the trans, while MLP did have a villain who was obsessed with "equality" and magically stole talents from people so everyone would be equally (in)capable.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/sage/

They are just the loudest, I doubt many Trump supporters are going to video game forums to talk politics.

This exactly. It's not to do with obscurity and hipsterism, it's to do with everyone involved being exceptionally spergy by nature. Not so different to what happens on tumblr, or speedrunning "communities".

t. someone who lurked Bay12 forums for years

Ok, I have to see this. What's the episode? I need it for salt mining purposes.

We had to solve it on fullchan /tg/ by going full NatSoc and we still have faggots whining every day that we need to be "apolitical" and "keep Holla Forums in Holla Forums" which is code for "just let the leftists fuck your shit up fam".

isn't the elf/orc/dwarf/goblin/human/wizard thing an obvious analogy for human races and their different civilizations (or attempts at)? or is that what Holla Forums does to my worldview?

Holla Forums is just that, except on the other extreme

Yeah, but we're ok with that other extreme, most of us on fullchan /tg/ being Holla Forums crossboard posters to begin with. So that's not a downside.

This makes way more sense than the "hipsters reading about shit on HG101/lparchive/etc." theory I had, thanks.

It's not a downside when you an immigrant and you don't care about the board topic.

I believe it's the beginning of Season 5, technically episodes 92 and 93. The villain then returns in the Season 5 finale as well.

VIDEO GAMES

W-What the hell is a Bay12?

Is this related to video games?

Bay12 Games is the company and website home to Dwarf Fortress.

almost but the insatiable cocklusting homo op made a thread about a community instead of a video game

Shut the fuck up, furfag.

Toady made a game which made fun of liberals the dude is largely conservative.
Same with the guy who made Rimworld.

It's even harder to remove the salt from the state since everyone's salty from the election.

Not your army. Don't give a shit.

Yeah, they prefer mongolian knitting imageboards.

I mean, Bay12 is technically vidya, but OP is still a cumguzzling faggot.

All roguelike developers are SJWs.
There are no exceptions.

Except Toady isn't even made a game to make fun of liberals, fucking retard.

What?

silly user, its ok when the nips do it.

Didn't Toady get butthurt about slave breeders in masterwork making the author remove it, and mermaid breeding?

what about Edmund McMillen? He isn't muh based right wing, but he certainly isn't an SJW and fired the guy who composed the music for the first BoI because he was being an SJW prick.

RPGCodex is the only good forum.

He said roguelike.

btw Chunsoft aren't SJWs (probably)

The mermaid thing was nerfed because muh mer bones were worth a few gorillion each (and that's before they were crafted into something) and were breaking the game. Slave breeders were just buggy as fuck iirc.

Out of curiosity, you going to suggest the nerfing of carps and elephants to be related to blacklivesmatter or some shit?

Isn't BoI a roguelike? I never really got the distinction

Shit, you caught me. I'm actually a member of #CarpLivesMatter we demand Toady remove slopes from rivers.

The mermaid breeding was definitely removed because he didn't like it and for no other reason. The "nerfing" of broken animals has nothing to do with nerfing, it was because the new materials and injury systems fucked everything up even harder than the old damage-value based one.

That said none of this says much of anything about anything. It's his game, he does what the fuck he likes.

It's satire and it mocks the left more than the right.

Look up Liberal Crime Squad.

Well he's not wrong about that.

Still, most continental states are so interdependent on their neighbors that it's impossible for any state to leave the union by itself.

I've played it. Liberal Crime Squad is unironic.

You still sound like an elf to me

It did. But he didn't remove bloody mermaids, he just normalized the bone value

Not even going into the mermaids. Surprised no one has mentioned the mandatory gay dwarves.

Pretty much anything touching the great lakes can stand alone, but NY has to cut off NYC and the surrounding area to function on its farms and internal resources. Texas could, too.

But fuck that, we need to boot out (most of) California, and make some other place a new state.

I really hope the media is held responsible for the culture they've created with their constant lies about Trump. It's reached a point where you could be in actual danger because you voted for the guy who ended up winning. Every person who is harmed because they voted for Trump should be filing a lawsuit against the fucks that created that culture.

I say we should split California into multiple states.
It's too fucking big, the various bits are too different for a single government to govern it effectively, and no single state should have more than 50 of both electoral votes and people in the house of representatives.

They were always pozzed. I remember them demanding to add gays into the game back in 2010, and everyone was "it would be so progressive" and "yay, bromance" (and by the way, they succeeded - DF now has gay marriage and dwarves have "realistic" 10% chance to be gay). Then there is BayStation, where they added furry races with sob backstories about how they were fursecuted and how they are better than evuhl humans, and so on.

You've been here too long.

Isn't it ~25% chance dorfs will either be unable or unwilling to breed now? (I haven't left 34.11 yet.)

Oh, Liberal Crime Squad. That's a hell of a game, too.

Toady's a strange man, and he's blue pilled enough to listen and believe what gays claim about what the "accurate" percentage of the population is gay. Incidentally when he put it in the numbers faggots projected were unsustainable and the config had to be edited to reduce the number to 3-4% for sustainability. 7% is the absolute maximum limit when raising animals in DF and that's taking into account being under the care of Dwarfs and the player.

It's complicated. Tolkien was Jew lover, but Orcs were supposed to represent mongoloids or even Slavs. Anyway, Russian libtards often unironically refer to Russia as Mordor.

I completely forgot about the whole "torturing and brainwashing" part.

that always felt too dark for me to be honest.

(although LCS is starting to have some real parallels so that might not hold much longer)

Who would have thought?

i thought those lefty faggots didnt play video games though. you look more and more similar all the time.

It's a game. It has a fail state, total extinction.

Fat neckbeard autists here hate Hillary. Is everyone here a chad and I'm mistaken?

Most seem to be.

It was because of Russian LOTR satire told from the opposite side, The Last Ringbearer by Kirill Eskov:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer
It has its moments, if you are into that shit.

Autists, that's why. Neckbeards who whiteknight women, that's another reason.

I'm making a roguelike, I'm not SJW, whats up

The place is infested by bronies, furfags, and assorted scum, are you surprised?

Also autists, actual ones, are subhuman shits that have zero understanding of anything. They can't even comprehend people lying. They are the prime targets for biased media and social manipulation.

I love that artwork. Could you imagine a game with the aesthetics of the third or fourth picture?

This is my kinda fantasy satire

As a foreign faggot who don't care about your choice of leftist bad or populist bad, I will say: end this drama and go back to Holla Forums

Amen brother, we need to stop the hate just because Trump won. People who voted for Hillary might get offended.

SJWs have been actively recruiting autists like Chris-chan for years. Loud and easy to manipulate with oppression points, perfect foot soldiers.

SJWs are the grunts getting recruited

Current social stratification and trends give great weight to libshit thinking. Especially when dealing with youth, they "win arguments" just by the nature of their appeals and how well it meshes with the narrative. By proxy, socially conscious + reasonably intelligent people establish and align with this narrative if given no appropriate counternarrative that can field the same weight.
This is why it is so easy for usurpation to happen in autismo subcommunities, be it /tg/, atheism at large, speedrunning, and broader strands of music and literature.
No matter how shitty the philosophy itself is, the spergs who don't mesh with the whole "It's right because my buds say it is!" lose these fights every time, or even fail to start them, out of fear of being ostracized by their community. End result: Ostracized by their community.

RLs are randomised to some extent, and on death completely lose all data, and the only thing you retain is knowledge and learning from your mistakes. Some games, like FTL, could be considered RLs if you think that the extra ships are just different ways to play, but BoI clearly gives you better items the more you play.

Guess who has never been to Holla Forums?
It's you, faggot.

Muh superior middle ground.

DF gays are the worst bullshit ever. Something like 75% of the population are attracted to the opposite sex, and 20% to the same. This also affects animals, so you can have your husbandry fucked up by gay/asexual farm animals.

It puts them in the item pool, but I wouldn't say there is much in the way of direct upgrades, save for the items that each character can hold, ie the D6 or Eve holding the Razor. Everything is still only a chance to get it.

This is literally where all of the whining is centered towards, not on how it's an actual shit mechanic.

Dwarf Fortress = Autists = Liberal because they're afraid of being gassed for being the subhumans they are.

The fact that the state of commiefornia is made up of whores, cucked whites, spics and niggers 2 of which loathe and hate guns and the other 2 loving them glock fawwty highpoints makes it a retarded proposition.

Not to mention the fact that huge SWATHES of the state have issues getting water, and have to get it from outside the state.

I mean shit, if they did secede, can you imagine how fucking easy it would be to invade?

Sure it's big, and there's a lot of land, but all you'll really need is around 4000+ heavily armed guys to strike out key points in all of the urban centers, and you'd be good to go.

but what are the 5 remaining per-
Oh fuck off.

Also asexual animals, for real?

Some states still allow independence from the union in their constitutions as possible. It's extremely hard to achieve, but possible.
New Hampshire is one, and that's exactly what the New State Project is trying to achieve. Libertarian or not, it's a pretty neat goal to aim for.

[insert reference to its okay when we do it compared to russia taking back crimea here]

But invading Crimea was completely okay

It isn't that he added homos, but the fact it is a hidden tag.
That is pretty gay of him.:^)

What a world.

Not even close. In the US 1.6% of the population is gay and 0.7% is bisexual. Faggots are an extremely small minority, they're just very loud.

he's talking about the ratio in dorf fort

That's even more fucking retarded.

yeah, he was saying it is. And that it further fucks things up because you can have gay animals who won't breed.

This is what I get for getting distracted by reading up on steering behaviors and not reading posts before responding to them.

Can animals even be gay? I thought they could be bisexual, but being a faggot is outright denying your genetic instinct to reproduce.

There's cases of animals turning gay from pollution or stress.

Normalfags have just taken over Holla Forums. Of course the liberals that lurk here would lose their shit at OP's statement. Any other time Holla Forums would just take screencaps and laugh at the retards. I wonder what changed… :^)

AFAIK they can exhibit homosexual behavior, but will never make a permanent preference. For example, male ducks will have sex with other male ducks, but they won't stop having sex with female ducks.

It could have been anything.

I was going to give him crutches, but I really couldn't be assed to put in effort.

It's not like we don't know where that image comes from, doesn't change what hotwheels said faggot. Notice how the steady decline has slowed drastically since he left, even the technical problems have started to get fixed and we even have bigger webms now. Hotwheels was always shit.

When I made it I was just dicking around also they asked nicely. For all his flaws he at least isn't Jim.

;_:

It's not all bad.
Some day I'll move out and own a revolver.

Edmund McMillen is pretty based though.

I see that SoCal retards still wants to keep their illegal Mexican slave pets to work their plantations but they seem to fail to understand that it won't be nearly enough to feed so many hipsters.

McMillen was the canary in the cage that showed early GG how fucked this was all becoming. Too bad Soros subverted GG pretty damn fast.
Remember, it's about ethics. :^(

Bigger res version of the image

Thanks m80! I was actually thinking of seeing if I could blow this picture up and use it as a center piece of my room.

I'm drunk, polack and have something to say about this image
it's an piece by famous polish pinter who painted old shit from polish history
this is polish king jester Stańczyk who was a really clever and intelligent guy, at times he used to give great advice for the king during his jokes hearing about poland losing smoleńsk, which led to the downfall of the whole country, he is thinking about the future, while the normalfags at the queen Bona party are having fun and not they don't give a fuck too busy with thier normalfag things.

fuck, Im more drunk than I thought and at that wódka level of kurwa mać english language is hard
here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stańczyk

you are pretty spot on despite being drunk fellow kurwa

Most educated young people were against Trump.

His biggest demographic were middle-aged lower caste workers who were angry about Obongo closing the coal mines (and pretty much the only work the dumb shits could handle).

Your average dumb shit isn't capable of handling a game like Dwarf Fortress.

'Education' doesn't count for shit anymore. Most college graduates leave with next to no skills but have a lot of lip about how the world ought to work. They're not equipped for what most jobs require.
You wouldn't have a roof over your head if someone hadn't built it.

Are you kidding me?
Dwarf Fortress is pretty fucking simple. And bay-12 is full of games that make even that look simple.

Even an animal can build their shelter.
The thing that divides men from animals is something else

His biggest demographic was pretty much everyone.The right is rising hard in the USA and around the world. The only decent thing SJWs ever accomplished was waking people up to the absolute insanity of progressives.

Well most of your avarage folk is dumber than animals then.

no, fuck you, dallas doesn't count
heh

Pretty sure most homes are built by skilled and licensed contractors not uneducated wiggers with no actual skills

I'm sure all the gun laws in California will extend to the military, might even give them an even ground

You don't need to go to college to know how to use tools. Constructing a building isn't hard at all. Me and my family helped to build a church and my grandfather lead the project. The man dropped out in the third grade so he can go pick cotton so he could feed his family.
Literally anybody, no matter how educated they are, can construct a building. All you need are tools, resources, and a decent amount of sense.

You can still cheat and lose at something.

No, it's pretty clear from Trump's track record of losing at things that he was just setting up the system to take the blame. The electoral college is shit, for sure, but there wasn't voter fraud, or at least no nearly enough to make a difference. For all his positive qualities, you cannot say he;s a graceful loser, and he was definitely setting up his whiny-baby-bullshit in advance.

But hey, we all know He Can Do No Wrong, so why am I even posting?

Nice try, but the dubs are mine and I dedicate them to Trump

TRUMP DESTROYS THE WEAK AND THOSE WHO CANNOT GET DUBS

You just sound like a sore looser.

Checked

Impressive, I submit to Trumps authority

Please make my post become history

There are lots of trump supporters outside those areas. But not enough. Northern Cali is cancer.

Concerted efforts were made to rig Philly and if you paid a bare minimum amount of attention instead of shitposting you would be aware of this.
Florida had suspicious activity as well, and Arizona, New Mexico, and Cali all have various problems with illegals and illegals voting, precincts that stop counting, etc.
Again, dems can and will fail. It's happened before. Usually it's related to preparedness and expectations where they flood 'swing states' and lose their core.
This was perhaps their strongest effort yet, but it's over. They did it wrong, they fucked it. Margins were closer than polls (adjusted for accurate turnout) projected by far, but it wasn't enough.

Backpack cuck please.

Don't forget Virginia pardoning 60k inmates ~two weeks before the election and the sitting President telling illegals that they won't get into any trouble voting so long as they vote for what's right.

DF is pretty sadly cucked.
It's rather horrid.
The whole gender shit recently, especially. Fucking gay dwarves everywhere.

Still, the forums were always rather heavy-handedly shit tone policing moderating faggots.

They import practically everything.
Food, water, power, and most all their regular shit.
Only thing they export is faggots.