when will it end

B R A V O UMA
R
A
V
O

Will you join me, brother?

Those flicks she did mean jack shit.

How can you force someone to drive a car for a movie?

if someone try to rape me its on nigga its either me or him fight to the dead

People really lileked Kill Bill for awhile. It was the ultimate go to stoner flick for a bit.

I DRIVE

You do know more men are raped than women?

what, did he hold a gun to her head?

Dance thread?

And another will take his place. It never ends untill it all ENDS

D…Do you think he uttered her trigger word, and forced her to do it anyway while she went into a dissociative state? Could she be monarch and not even know it?

she got so popular that in 2003 (the year kill bill vol 1 was released) there was a popular russian band named after her.
Tatantino made her with Pulp Fiction. What else was she in that is even worth mentioning other than Gattaca? Batman and Robin? Be Cool? Percy Jackson?
Her career has been dead ever since Tarantino stopped putting her in movies.

She's cashing in them sweet victimbux.

Basically this, but she's relegated to a side character where she belongs.

/thread/

That's film making, tbh. Jackie Chan has broken every bone in his body. That's the price you pay for your art.

Kek

I don't want no trabble

Wew, y'know how in shows about conspiracies, characters always run from one person to the next trying to find help, the police, a pastor, a neighbor, anyone, and you realize they're all in on it.

15 years to get the footage, and the audio is mysteriously absent for some reason

Note: Not accused him of being reckless but of deliberately trying to take her life. Why would she even suspect him of this unless she was aware he and Harvey were in deep together?

Does she not know how to drive stick?

Wow. What a conspiracy.

No, but putting this many shills on a Cantonese Cat cooking website is.

Must be a conspiracy.

He forced her to do it? Did he put a gun to her head and say, drive that car or I'll fucking kill you like a nigger? Did he threaten to fire her, as if that wouldn't pretty much destroy his movie?

Lol women and their hormones, amirite?

Nothing to see here, goys…err…. I mean guys.

Jesus, how many newfags are we going to get in until we say no more
Tarantino fans are this rabid, they are among the most unpleasant fanbases in any medium. If yo do not know this, you should lurk for literally 2 years before you post
This whole thing is madness, you have Tarantulino's weird fetishes and shylock behavior at times regarding his staff and cast, Thurman's american woman attitudes, and Weinstein's obscure Hollywood jewish antincs as context

why

At this point if a man suggests something that goes badly for you it’s rape.

But I’ll add, fuck that footfaggot nigger lover. I hope he goes to jail and sucks a big black dingus.

MINGIE

Yeah dude, he totally wanted to kill the star of his magnum opus before he finished shooting it.
Fucking dickhead.

Meanwhile in a parallel universe, uma therman is in the headlines, accusing Tarantino of gross sexism, citing the time he would not allow her to drive on set because she was a woman

They could have tried a few more takes. She just had to fucking slow down.

lol Im actually pretty sure I could have done that easy. But seriously they should have given her a seatbelt at least. Its not a lie ladies have a harder time stunt driving.

did no one else find it kinda wrong and stupid that at 16 she went to a night club alone meet some guy 20years older and she went to his place the same night……. and he raped her………. how fucking stupid is this

Do you think he licked her feet?

Now THIS is autism!

MEHMET, MY SON
YUO ARE MEN NOW

That palm tree went right up her ass

Always suspected something off about QT

Looks like Tarantino managed to skate on this and his support of rape.

Makes him think the whole Weinstein thing was motivated by something else, like maybe he was a problem for Disney and they wanted to get him out of the way.

I dont understand? she crashed and blamed the car? is there something i dont get? also automatic to manual and vice versa conversions are not terribly difficult for a competent shop.

remember, always wait for 15-30 years after bad shit happens to you

no one can prove you wrong :)

=BELIEVE==