CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
Bethesda sets out new review copy policy: Game "journalists" only get copy one day before launch, causing rektal Ragnarök
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fLoCy
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11198168.html
archive.is/w8K5t
web.archive.org/web/20161110001703/http://8ch.net/v/res/11198168.html
twitter.com/stillgray/status/796504310939086848
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/796351967828279296
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics
youtube.com/watch?v=lDANKQ-p0Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h51m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=lDANKQ-p0Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h56m55s
twitter.com/Landsknechting/status/795260505740873728
ghostbin.com/paste/9oc6c
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240
archive.is/UH7U2
archive.fo/sUz6v
archive.is/BZN8o
archive.is/plocr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypernatremia#Cause
lewdgamer.com/2015/10/17/legendary-eroge-developer-elf-closes-doors/
pomf.cat/
a.cuntflaps.me/hoepvy.mp4
archive.is/nk02u#selection-828.0-828.1
a.uguu.se/6EQO0YzfULMH_StephenColbertSignsOffonthe2016PresidentialElection-LiveElectionNight-SHOWTIME.webm
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796490486823292928FE
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796490486823292928
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796522195971440640
twitter.com/davidgaider/with_replies
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/796517293987610625
archive.is/Ws0SC
archive.is/KG0GD
twitter.com/NoTransLifeLine
u.teknik.io/HBdUT.webm
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2537147
twitter.com/bvrgy/status/796477651993169920
archive.is/IER3A
archive.is/kYnRZ
sidearc.com/
sidearc.com/welcome-to-the-sidearc-beta/
archive.is/e9fn8
u.teknik.io/h2IUw.webm
gamingreinvented.com/
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/Boycott-and-Support-Lists/Support-List.md
twitter.com/FoldableHuman/status/796410088156037120
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796539665016913921
archive.is/ioj2q
twitter.com/IllCaesar/status/796450345907957760
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/amy-schumer-leave-america/
archive.fo/vmzzH#selection-1929.0-1953.160
9xbuddy.com/save?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0
animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Eagle
animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Anteater
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-343990157
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796545896397668352
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/09/south-korea-asks-trumps-support-north-korean-denuclearization/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/09/philippines-duterte-congratulates-trump/
twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/796547061390807040
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/09/statement-prime-minister-canada-result-us-presidential-election
archive.is/ly3Hw
archive.is/Rnuw4
naturalnews.com/055953_global_market_crash_scapegoat_Donald_Trump.html
twitter.com/kmscodi/status/796554667748716545
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/796239041570033664
archive.is/ajisq
archive.is/SNtVH
twitter.com/wilw/status/796272049375195136
archive.is/DjIOy
archive.is/I3gOU
imgur.com/a/sOZZT
observer.com/2016/11/top-trump-backing-senator-declares-the-trans-pacific-partnership-dead/
archive.is/rQOYB
exhentai.org/g/987718/66e81e657c/
archive.is/83VCc
twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/796586479707422720
twitter.com/vanbadham/status/796587496574332928
twitter.com/Mister_Greis/status/796582982752604160
archive.is/RVM1g
archive.is/lWry6
archive.is/1szsZ
twitter.com/JanelleJeanne/status/796536247208517632
twitter.com/SolBirdguy/status/796297038627360768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also hory shit

Guys do you know why the EU is so fucking retarded? Since I have good internet I can play games on both american and eu servers and the american servers are always WAY better.

People are smarter and friendlier, just overall better. Dota 2, cs:go (haven't played it since ages) and all the other games like UT are all better on US West servers.

My theory is that on US servers everybody speaks english which allows people to read tutorials and shit while in EU you got a shitload of monkeys who hardly speak english causing them to be not up to date on the games current meta.

But after all I still don't get why people on EU are such griefers. People from Spain and France are probably the worst after all those third world countries that shouldn't count in the first place.

PRAISE KEK!

Feels good, man.

SHITPOST HARDER

never EVER be angry at whyt plelpel
its super gay

Its been so long since we've shitposted this hard.

archive.fo/fLoCy
BASED
A
S
E
D

that really shouldn't surprise you, considering how stupid most games are lately this thread deserves to be the most popular on Holla Forums.

SEND MAILS AND SHITPOST

NEW POST ON MY BOARD

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11198168.html
archive.is/w8K5t
web.archive.org/web/20161110001703/http://8ch.net/v/res/11198168.html

People who are good at handling the economy?

MARCH YOU ARE A FURRY. THIS IS NOT HARD.

Just admit you're a furry, Marche.

Very fast thread posting at incredibly hihg speed

Instead of bullying SJWs, should we try to comfort them and tell them they're overreacting and that everything's gonna be alright?

Maybe they can be nice people too.

Fuck Obongo is such an embarassment

By the way, do you guys have bkub Chens with the MAGA hat? I need them to shitpost on social media.

In order to become decent people they have to leave behind their believes, and they probably wont do that. Also many feminists have mental issues that can't be cured that easily.

He is trying so hard to not salt.

Man, Holla Forums's gonna be weird for a while.
I'm used to the constant cynicism.

Only the ones that aren't being immense fucking retards.

You also get a ton of russians on european servers even the western ones.
I played dota 2 this week for a few hours and holy shit, 100% of players were russians on the EU west server.

Kill yourself - asap.

Holla Forums's always weird and forever will be.

I saw an album of anti-memes where they're like the black twitter ones about anxiety and suicidal thoughts, but they all end in a nice logical way with no cynicism. It made me realize just how fucked up I am, mentally. There's no going back. I'm incapable of speaking without sarcasm coming out.

Banana Hitler thinks he has room to talk about alarmism.
twitter.com/stillgray/status/796504310939086848

Trump released his contract.

The world now knows political correctness is the minority. Or at least in the US- one of the largest markets in the world, and where 99% of our DisNod target's advertisers would be.

Emails mean more now than ever
Disnod 2.0
>>>/gamergatehq/328644

First (suggested) target is Blizzard, but everyone can choose what's best.
Just remember to share evidence and emails.

PC Gamer is OK with GJPs
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/796351967828279296
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
Spread it.
Sounds like someone doesn't like advertisers.

Obama decides to try and force wikileaks through because he is salty
>>>/gamergatehq/240737
Get public protests.
Get the switch-board on fire.

Work with Holla Forums and pro-Trump groups (Trump is anti-TPP).
Trump could be lumped with a bill that overrides US laws before he can stump it.
Just give him one last push!!

lel, is there more salt to collect? What was the name of that weird youtuber who made a video about supporting hillary and asked other big youtubers to make videos like that.

Also what do you guys think of the wall? Should we make one? Is it even possible or worth it? And if we get one, can we also get one in the north for the snow mexicans?

The only problem I have with russians is that they don't speak english, but they have at least some balls unlike the rest of eu. I hate games that could end in 26 mins but take 55 instead because my 4 core team is to pussy to push and wants to get 6 slotted while the enemy team does the same.

TOP KEK

Never.

I'm a snow nigger and I'll gladly build a wall to prevent the cancerous sjws from ruining Canada further we have enough cancer and are on life support.

I just noticed that.

I'm not seeing it on >>>/furry/ Marche

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

This guy gives a pretty good summary of how meme magic may have just permanently changed the course of Western Civilization.

aint nobody got time for that shit

This is going to blow all those doomsayers the fuck out.

He tries so hard to be trendy while Trump is just naturally charismatic. People talk about 'temperament' and other shit but you have a guy in Trump who had every major entity (DNC, RNC, MSM, Hollywood, Corporations, ultra rich, globalists) working against him and he still won while being outspent by 1.5 billion dollars. And he didn't just win; he took states that Hillary thought were hers and said "these are mine now". A Trump presidency is going to be fun.

Meme "magic" isn't real, take this to >>>/trumpkek/ I mean >>>Holla Forums
People change their ideas by having other ideas shoved down their throats from people who are socially superior.
There's also a small minority who change their ideas based on personal intellectual inquiry and the pursuit of truth.

Now you are to harsh with yourself, snow mexican was okay, you didn't have to downgrade yourself to a snow nigger.

Time to put power back in the hands of the fucking people.

I never understood this guy. Why does he flip flop so much? only for clicks?

There may be a lot of stupid federal regulations, but this is retarded.

does anyone have webms of the turks breaking down?

Holla Forums can you please stop being disconnected from reality for 5 minutes?

Meme magic is the grassroots term for what the US government calls "Memetics" which is a school related to subversion and propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics

The rest is just that, memes

We are a cucked nation we are niggers in the sense of every word we let our shit get cucked up.

nth for trannies removing themselves from the gene pool.

But they weren't getting into the genepool to begin with, being gay and all that.

no strong male role model

Started out well, then he went full salt.

Yes, everyone who doesn't unironically worship an egyptian frog god by the name of Kuk/Kek is leftypol.
Proceed to kill yourself.

Shit, that's quite amazing.
This might be one of Trump's biggest political achievements thus far, making degenerates and leftards suicide.

Watch the video and maybe you'll learn something Holla Forums. You could really use the advice and Styx is friendly to some of your ideas.

With trans suicide rates already being sky high, I don't think it really make that much of a blip in their statistics

I changed my mind, bully those guys, bully them all.

Someone's salty he didn't meme his dream candidate into office.

But it's maybe the most incredible thing any of us have been part of, user…

There's this. It's going to be a huge boost to their "underground idols" schtick.

Current Target: Blizzard
Blizzcon 2016 fucked up, ending with a skit mocking GG and Wikileaks.
Even fans hated bringing politics into Blizzcon- especially one of the most divisive elections.
For everyone else, Blizz are using their platform to push what they think is right.

Time-frame: Limited.

Sources
GG mentioned: youtube.com/watch?v=lDANKQ-p0Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h51m30s
Follow up: youtube.com/watch?v=lDANKQ-p0Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h56m55s
Source is: twitter.com/Landsknechting/status/795260505740873728

Who to email?
ghostbin.com/paste/9oc6c
Using Ghostbin since Pastebin sometimes deletes GG stuff, and Email Protectors can trigger.
All emails were found through search-engines.

E-mail these execs and let them know how disappointed you are in the company for playing host to such comments, and that you do not appreciate the attempts the Blizzcon hosts are making at politicizing the convention, and by extent, the games, and the company as a whole.

Fucking dramawhores.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240
archive.is/UH7U2
Oops

Guys bad news, the Mexicans are already preparing for the wall

Something of interest:

"IGF 2017 welcomes a remarkable lineup of over 650 entrants!"

archive.fo/sUz6v

Time to start digging.

Emotional blackmailing at its finest. This is why these people need to be taken out of society and put into rehabilitation. They are a threat to themselves and others.

old bread: archive.is/BZN8o

archive.is/plocr

Its honestly impressive how disconnected the democrats were from reality this time around

They seem really asshurt about it too.

I'm actually in awe at how blind they are

Wait what? Did they think Hillary would win?

Well David Duke didn't run for President and Hitler is dead.

Whatever makes you feel non-NEET and non-worthless tbh.

Guns or boiling oil.

KEK

Some one is salt.

If 2016 wasn't 2016, she probably would have.

Everything was so stacked against him that they thought it'd happen.
It's like watching a fighting game tournament in which the Japanese/Korean pro playing a top tier character loses to a guy who is first attending a tournament and is using the worst character in the game.

They practically endorsed her on their last episode.

Excellent idea, go try it out yourself and tell us how it goes. Make sure you have a lawyer in case one of them accuse you of RAAAAAAAAAAYYYYPE afterwards. IT WAS REAL IN THEIR MIND THO

Forgot the webm of it.

The opposite, it's a super experience team picking the absolute worst character and the opponents having no experience and being 1v10 but picking the top OP character.
Read Cuck Scott Adams on Trump's persuasion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypernatremia#Cause
LOL

You can't actually believe that people unironically worship an ancient egyptian frog god. It's a joke. It's always been a joke. When people insist it's not a joke, that's part of the joke. You claim you're not leftypol, but you have the same detachment from reality they share.

I heard about that, but you guys said to wait for the new episode before drawing any conclusions.

you mean like in chivalry?

Convert this shit into a video that can be uploaded to Youtube for normalfags to see. Thanks.

Sad!

The video you're linking to is dead.

In the words of their own song.

Lick my butt and suck on my balls.

*Val said to wait.

Why are you so salty?

Its Holla Forums or someone super salty about us mocking shillary cucks and shitposting about kek

inb4 reverted

A beautiful sight to have that shoved up his ass in the end

Now I want to see the gags.

This is going to be 4 interesting years. Let's see how those people deal with their shitty behaviour in our new world.

Have you ever been to Holla Forums and read catalog?
No, you haven't.

perfection.

my jewbook is filled with retards

So am I.

Anything salty in this clip?

go to theisozone

Yes. Yes. And then more yes. Career politicians are a fucking goddamned cancer.

Utterly fucking retarded.

Just get out of the U.N. entirely.

That's part of the joke! It's been this way on imageboards for since the very beginning. Nobody has a shrine to an ancient egyptian frog god in their home. Nobody is praying to Kek. Come on user.

They were pretty neutral, the part where Mr Garrison tells everyone to not vote for him and Clinton tells everyone that he cannot be trusted and that he is a liar was funny, I think they banked on her winning but they weren't going to portray her as a good choice.

Somewhat believable. Did you miss how many female GG supporters got told they should be raped?

She is so fucking smug.

Let's not forget even "Big Red" got out of it and admitted it was a phase. Much like young voters voting liberal. SJW shares comparisons with cult-like mentality. As such, I would divide them into two classes:

- The True Believer.
This one is dangerous. You can present all the evidence in the world, and they'll think it is fake. You can be as kind as possible, but if you don't toe the line to their beliefs, you can't be a friend. This person's brain has been permanently wired to only get joy from following progressive protocols. Thanks western education/critical thinking/marxism!
This is the guy who'd die for a commie revolution or even kill someone if manipulated correctly.
It's rare to see them change, but it can happen.

- The New Recruit.
Until they turn into the above- there is still hope. Remember, SJW target the vulnerable to recruit. The lonely. The stupid. The ones who feel something is "wrong" with them, but don't know what (and SJW label their guilt, but only offer more love once they become progressive).
Look into ex-cult members and especially ex-SJWs. Daft as it sounds,the only thing better than exposing the useful idiots is converting them. No, it won't work on all of them. But even the smartest people in the world can have a "the emperor has no clothes?!" moment. \
Remember, this one can look like a true-believer. And why not? They want to fit in.

This makes analyzing and discerning between the two very hard.
If they want help, offer help as another human being.
If they don't want help, don't offer it.

Of course, the golden rule of Gamegate is our unpredictability.
If you don't agree with the above, you don't have to do it.

Then there's the whole Trolltrace thing and how the Danish can sink her as it fully exposes everything they have ever done online even if it was deleted.

>where da lewds at

I'm so sorry, user.

lewdgamer.com/2015/10/17/legendary-eroge-developer-elf-closes-doors/

At least we'll always have image repositories like Danbooru until they go full SJW and wipe all the problematic artwork from history.

Your not from around here at all I see since you don't even understand memes please find your way back to whatever place you call home.

You pretty much summed it up.

Jewbook is filled with people who watch CNN and take things at face value.

webm fgt

that 10 min video? nah. Don't you guys have adblockers?

nice but probably not going to happen

a good start

should have been there a long time ago

good

good

Where is foreign policy?

You can easily do 10 min webms
They still get views regardless of adblocking.

Fuck you faggot. Trump didn't start the fire, so eat a dick and lament your criminal candidate didn't won the elections.

guys i cant wait for next video of ITS THE CURRENT YEAR man

the salt will be majestic.

Missed opportunity

I'm glad I don't talk to my family.

him and the south african time telling negro gonna be so fucking furious

Go on the daily shows twitter account with you want to see some fear mongering salt

I know its a different dude but Trevor Noah already lost his shit on air last night.

my god, do all shitter shattered hillary supporters look like walking corpses right now?
fucking amazing

Climb into your bath tub and shoot yourself in the mouth with a high powered rifle. I sincerely mean that.

This shit is everywhere, even on Holla Forums. I'm starting to think youtube embed should be disabled site-wide until everyone gets it through their fucking heads.

With the improved filesize limit, it's easy to do 10min videos. Even if you're got a bag of doggy treats for brains, you can still fucking MIRROR IT

Common site used on imageboards for mirrored videos. There are plenty more like it. 75mb limit should be plenty
pomf.cat/

There is literally no reason for people to not even at least be able to mirror videos

Mirror
a.cuntflaps.me/hoepvy.mp4

I bet you'd love that so Obama and the neocons can shove through TPP during the lame duck session.

Eh, that pic reads more like trump supporters should be wary of leftist libtards who uses rape and violence as a way to oppress, intimidate, and silence others with a different viewpoint. But that must be impossible since leftist liberals are the most peaceful and tolerant ideology ever, and they would never protect and harbor a rapist or knowingly game a court case to get a child rapist off a conviction, and cackle about it. Right? :^)

Don't forget the ever "presidential":
"Hold up, hold up I said hold up now hold up! Listen to what I'm saying! Sit down and be quiet!"
Now that's leadership.

Well hot damn; not only do I have a copy of the entire video, but I also have a crop of the relevant bit. Which do you want? Admittedly, they're both low quality. Hope you don't mind.

It's like the "Gamers are dead" articles except on a yuuuuge scale.

archive.is/nk02u#selection-828.0-828.1
So much salt in the air tonight.

Webm 4U: a.uguu.se/6EQO0YzfULMH_StephenColbertSignsOffonthe2016PresidentialElection-LiveElectionNight-SHOWTIME.webm

The fun thing is that nobody complained how the elections worked until they lost.

I know, the one attached above is one I made myself. I am just not in the mood to download that one and encode it, I would like to go to sleep soon. Here is a 8mb one I created.

Oh fucking delightful.
Did anyone save it?
The shit Blizzcon pulled at the end?

Man, this election is going to make a great mockumentary from the perspectives of every entity that tried to stop Trump. It'll be like Wile E. Coyote constantly trying to trap the roadrunner.

Hillary's reaction when she saw the results.

HAHHAHAHHAAHHA
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796490486823292928FE

I saved it. Want the whole thing or just the crop of the relevant bit?

it's already down.

It's gone

Where's the archive, faggot?

Way to archive, dumbass

Sorry.

Mistype.

By the way, didn't Kim also claim to have something to leak?

she found out the hard way her fairy tale ending, was nothing more then a fairy tale.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796522195971440640

As a "rule of thumb" it's good. The concept of putting something like that on the books is retarded, although when you get down to it that regulation could be one removed, but he could probably remove two a day for the entire term and not reach that point.

He said he could recover the emails in a tweet

Asshole probably joins the goddamned elves in their quest to erase Nord culture from the map.

The absolute madman

twitter.com/davidgaider/with_replies

Those last 2 David Gaider tweets

And my parents STILL think I'm lying.

Goddamn I hate the fucking media so much, this horseshit combined with their constant fear mongering is a fucking travesty, whomever kills themselves because of Trump, all that blood is on the media's hands.

Holy shit you guys burnt through an entire thread before I came back. You're all craycray
Also
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/796517293987610625
SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE

Election reminds me of this.

This is some top tier shitposting, even by aussie standards

I need more Lauren Southern!

>>>/back/

Archives
archive.is/Ws0SC
archive.is/KG0GD

The fullderp one against halfchan was also awesome.

yea our fullderp team was so shit posty and not even meme as fuck
theirs had actual compedative mons and mememons that work

twitter.com/NoTransLifeLine

I have a feeling that private support group might be full of shit.

Fucking cuckchan genie weenies

shes free

Sargon after-election report on the media.

Rest in fucking pieces

This is a really good compilation, thanks for sharing mate.

Also.. skip to 5:19 !! I would fug her despondent ass so bad while she is wearing a Trump hat.

…should we start asking for fanart of salty Liberals? More characters for the show!

I really, REALLY wouldn't be surprised to see violence against trump voters, especially whites. I work a labor job that's almost all black, I'm actually a little worried going in tonight.

You act like they weren't running them down in the fucking streets before soros realized it was helping him and called them off

Thats some pretty good salt.
Sargon sounds like he is enjoying every moment.

Crop of relevant bit please.
Either post here or in the HQ thread.
Someone plz repost it in case I am asleep.

Great year for Hulk Hogan

New Nuclear Negro

I'm sorry, but I am more inclined to believe the bit about them attacking pro-Brexit voters. Fucking scum.

Yep. I'm in a similar situation. They were pissed when the results came in last night, my coworker and me were really fucking smug and we couldn't contain it. Worker at the cafeteria was bitching about Trump.

I don't understand it to some extent, because stuff like the TPP would fuck them all over.

I'm actually surprised no one made the joke Trump will make fallout real

There were retards saying it on twitter.

Hillary was the one that would do that, only one way a war with russia ends and it isn't good

If only I noticed this post earlier and had a faster computer. I've uploaded the whole video, which has taken me some time, so if you want just the relevant bit, feel free to tell me.
u.teknik.io/HBdUT.webm

Always a good time to hear what he has to say, whether he's mad or not.

"it's good that we didn't think about politics too much [back then] because it left time for other things and other people "

For such a lefty cuck, Colbert actually knew the problem all along. This entire monologue is too pitch perfect. He is obviously a very educated person, and then consciously decided to play the good liberal goy anyway.

Fallout is already real, just move to Ukraine

Or Fukushima

They have. A danbooru touhou page in fact.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2537147

Roughly 1hr 51 mins and 30seconds
Or near the end.
You'll know it when you see it, some fucker will be dressed as Julian Assange.

ah ok

Fukushima actually is not that bad - radiation levels in most of the exclusion zone already have gone back to relatively safe levels, IIRC.

You just shouldn't hug the reactor.

People in Korea already deeply fell for that forced meme. They thinks Trump is racist nazi hitler rapist satan lucifer sexist misogyny villain.

twitter.com/bvrgy/status/796477651993169920

And they have a huge politico discussion on that danbooru page. And at least 1 gamergate mention.

archive.is/IER3A
Where did this new fad of not archiving absolutely everything come from?

archive.is/kYnRZ

can't someone just fucking datamine the game to figure it out like someone did for the stanley parable?

The liberals have been under this spell the whole time where it's "either we play along with this or we lose our entire platform". So they played along with it and it lost them their entire platform.
Now they're at rock bottom with nothing left to lose and are thus starting to follow their gut feeling a lot more.

God damn it, you beat me by like 5 seconds.

A developer/writer for Sidearc (I assume Isiac DaGraca) mentioned not being included on the infographic on KIA. Is anyone familiar with the Sidearc or its predecessor TakuChat?

sidearc.com/
sidearc.com/welcome-to-the-sidearc-beta/

Seems like they're actually updated pretty regularly, but they allow users to write content, so I don't know how well they quality-control. I don't know what the standards are for community sites though.

Any reason they shouldn't be included?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Of course she's one of those hyper-privileged assholes who thinks that they aren't entirely because of her race. Of course.

Who knew libcucks played this shit

So just out of curiosity, is there a pic of a tsundere nuke reactor musu who just wants to be hugged, and maybe wishes she could find someone to gently insert a graphite control rod into her core and to pledge that they will take responsibility? I'm asking purely out of scientific curiosity.

archive.is/e9fn8

Got it.
u.teknik.io/h2IUw.webm

Intredasting. Wonder how this will pan out. I'm for adding them.

Oh yeah, anyone know how have the ultra-nationalist Nips taken the news of Trump?
I bet the cuckservative-tier LDP members are fucking terrified right about now since they just recently pushed TPP through.

Fahey is consistently one of the worst content creators at Kotaku, and that's saying something.

While most of this is amazing, how will he get Mexico to pay for the wall?

I heard that Trump was going to reactivate Iowa, is that true?

This GamingReinvented writer also asked about being included, anyone familiar with them? Seems to be updated pretty often.

gamingreinvented.com/

Looks like they're already on the gitgud support list:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/Boycott-and-Support-Lists/Support-List.md

Good thing they managed to detain the leakage, but the problem is initial radiation meltdown blowout amount was more than 30 times of chernobyl. And it's still ongoing.
Japanese childhood cancer rate went off the chart, more than hundreds times compared to before the nuclear blowout. The amount of fucking radiation was too much that even cancer rate in Korea here increased to dozens of times than usual.
Fukushima is bad, user. The Japanese manage to handling it now but it was originally worse than chernobyl ever been. And they releasing radioactive water endlessly onto ocean. The problem is it's still ongoing. I suffered serious pneumonia back in 2011.
It's definitely not some kind of apocalypse trigger but our kids will suffer.

twitter.com/FoldableHuman/status/796410088156037120

Trying to protect Nyberg, PedoDan?

do you have more Ebichu webms?

They seem pretty fine so far from what I've read, I'm gonna bookmark them

These niggas, Trump already said he doesn't give a fuck what bathrooms trannies use

Behind the scenes :^).

Polygon isn't taking things particularly well

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796539665016913921

God bless you man!!

archive.is/ioj2q

You're welcome.

People, once again, keep composture

Trump won, but its not over

-Hitlery still has not been charged with aything
-SocJus is still a thing

Also, MEMEMAGIC IS REAL !

We need to use it carefully to extend goals for this world, we can finally go back and reach for the stars

…or maybe our enemies will try to use it against us

twitter.com/IllCaesar/status/796450345907957760

This is the kind of fear mongering the media brings.

That tweet is pure virtue signaling, nobody is going to provide amnesty for paranoid trannies and Canada has an extremely tough immigration process and none of those cucks have what it takes to get in.

Funny as they're one of the biggest ones trying to fight people being able to just relax and play unpoliticized video games.

On another vote came across this and found it funny.

I know my Mememagic works on contrarian, so I'm saying that trump will be a bad president

Ya'll better not talk shit about Neanderthals.

The true believers knew this all along. Only heretics denied it up until now.

probably Egyptians and the ones before em knew this, and a lack of control memed them to their doom

We have made a dangerous discovery

Proud memechemist

That's certainly true, but my point was that Fukushima nowadays is not like the exclusion zone around Chernobyl, not to the least because the Japanese actually had the tech and the know-how to limit exposure to relatively low levels.

Fuck.

So when is the day of the rope, Rea-user? I think you would be the best to ask since you seem to be associated with death.

A lot of them are probably just talk. They want the plebs to do shit for them while they sit on their ass and bitch about things.

Of course not. I'd be more surprised if any of the celebretards who said they will hold their breath stomp their feet and leave the country if Trump becomes president actually do what they say they would.

In all this excitement we missed archiving this gold from Leigh

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/amy-schumer-leave-america/

She's blaming the people as well.

lol

Been happening since the threads started, people falling over themselves to post something first and don't archive it.

Oh that's some good salt right there.

as in THE Day of the Rope when all marxists, kikes, and subhumans are finally wiped off the face of this earth? Not for a long time.

In terms of justice meeting the few people who have been fucking things up recently? I have a sparkling dream that 2017 will be an even greater year for justice than 2016. We've uncucked ourselves now, but 2017 will be the start of us going on the offensive and weeding out the criminals.

If not the rope, people like Hilary will rot in prison.

Also god damn we are already closing in fast on 12m

>Holla Forums 1 x 0 NeoFAG archive.fo/vmzzH#selection-1929.0-1953.160

What the hell did I miss?

Hilary supporters on Neofag acting smug when the battle started last night, only to have their hopes erode into despair when it was clear that Trump was grabbing America by the pussy

who wants an Iphone?

It's the same thing as Hillary's "Pied Piper" bullshit.
They were so confident that Trump was going to be a pushover that they inadvertently allowed him to win.

neofags were full hillary
they lost their fucking minds

That sounds like a threat from megaphone chan, or the last words of her tortured liver.

Of course. Nothing says "I'm just like the common people and certainly not an out of touch twat lel" like blaming the dirty peasants who dares to disobey orders from the nu-nobles class on who to vote for and how to think.

Is there an archive of this?

I don't want anything that might have come in contact with Bananaman's body.

Holy shit that is fucking hilarious. I cannot imagine the look on Hilary's face when the votes were coming in.

Lead me to the screencaps ASAP.

There is marrige, but that will probably end up biting them in the ass down the line.

It was also (((white))) and it was democrats. Dumbasses not knowing their own history.

Not archiving should result in a 3 minute ban. I would be for that rule.

How many times do I have to say this;
PEOPLE LEAVING THE COUNTRY IS A GOD DAMN MEME
EVERY TIME SOMEONE THEY DIDN'T BACK WIN THEY SAY THEY'LL LEAVE BUT NEVER DO
THEY SAID THEY'D LEAVE IF BUSH WON, AND GUESS WHAT? MORE CANADIANS MOVED TO THE US THAN AMERICANS TO CANADA DURING THE BUSH PRESIDENCY
ESPECIALLY CELEBS, IF THEY LEAVE THEY LOSES MONEY AND HAVE TO DO MORE PAPERWORK/CONTRACTS IF THEY WANT TO WORK FOR US MEDIA

Probably regret fucking over sleepy ben now eh?

Hell, I would be interested in going to the states for work now.

Anons, are you autistic enough to type the transcript of Anita Sarkeesian's latest video? I would love to dissect it, my headset is shit right now and I couldn't hear that much.

I ain't doing that shit

That level of unjustified, pre-emptive smug was on MSM too. Saw some democrat party shill on FOX at the start of the evening news smugly saying they are not worried, iLLary will obviously win because for Trump to win he has to "run the table" and get a perfect to near perfect sequence of events to clinch the race.

That and the Newsweek "Dewey defeats Truman" madame president just made this year even more yuuugely entertaining.

As someone that will be leaving Canada to work in the states soon; if you got any trade skills now is the time to do it. Contract companies are already prepping to throw in a bid for being part of the wall. If you got electrical, plumbing or concrete backgrounds; you are guaranteed a job for the next 4 years.

She's still relevant? I thought she fell from power after some UN womyn's bullshit?

I'm confused, what the fuck has Trump even said about trannies (when he is in charge) to make them end their lives?

Because I'm betting he hasn't said anything right and they are just overreacting. I mean come on, he's 70 days from BEING in the White House yet. If your killing yourself now (and weren't going to if a Clinton victory happened) then you must have some serious mental issues to work out (and they may have just been delaying it).

I'm been curious if anyone was going to do that with ACNL. What's a good animal villager species to represent USA vs Mexico when the town needs to get divided?

Only the alcohol industry would miss Leigh if she died.

Trump LITERALLY has an open trans and gay policy in his businesses, Trump doesn't give a fuck what you do in your private life or bedroom, just be a good worker.

He hasn't said a word. In fact, he's against the NC bill that prevented trannies from using bathrooms they "identified" with.

Because media told them Trump's sexist and homophobe. That's it. Media lied, and people died.

The closest I would have is animation and 3d, which could be transferable to cad, but thats not so much a trade.

9xbuddy.com/save?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0
Download the video subtitles(SRT) and open the file in your browser or drop it into a notepad file.

I wan 2 fug Danielle

animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Eagle
vs
animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Anteater

Also when you put down a design pattern now, villagers can't put their house there, so you can actually control and segregate your town now

That still looks like she's about to suck dick.

would you, Holla Forums?

One of Trumps greatest abilities is to spot emerging trends and capitalize on them far before anyone else.
Honestly think he saw the influence the internet had on the world years ago and tested over a long period of time on how to persuade internet culture, years before the election season.
He also saw the massive potential wave of support from burning down trade deals in the rust belt.

I'm loving how their fucking plans backfired, the man single-handedly crushed the Clinton-Bush establishment.

Nah. I'll do this though.

Probably.

10/10 quality fuel for the ovens.

Kek.

but that's a boy

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-343990157

I wish.

You think it would hinder me from banging that? Fuck no.

Yes, the cosplayer is a guy, a very passable feminine guy.

Which shouldn't really be a surprise since he's mexican.

Show me the penis or I will not believe you. But I will fap.

I will also fap if you do show the penis.

Man Milo sure has changed.

VP holds no power you cuckold.

The cosplayer's name is Knite. Search it up.

I wish he still had a twitter.

Now in webm form.

we have to ask him to write that GG book now

How man can has such boobs? That boy's mantits are bigger than most Korean women. Hormone shots?

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796545896397668352

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

THIS IS TIME TO EMBRACE IT

Gookanon I summon thee!
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/09/south-korea-asks-trumps-support-north-korean-denuclearization/

And oh god, the salt is great.
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/09/philippines-duterte-congratulates-trump/

The boobs are fake, mate.

twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/796547061390807040

He could use some JUST hair.

So he's on another coke binge?

I'd imagine part of the deal would have Mexico choosing where there money goes and the US only supervising the construction, Trumps going to make them pay for it sure, but he's making a deal not a demand.

We can post multiple images again?

No.

No, fuck. God damn it.

I jacked off to it and now that means I'm gay. Fuck.

Or any hair at all, for that matter.

It's just as usual

He has humor sense, I admit.

Well that explains it. Although the Mercy is his only good cosplay.

Because all the rest are male characters.

Well, any Gook-leaderfag rising up and actually having the balls to stand up from kissing Bad Korea's ass and not relying on the US so much? or is the purge still ongoing?

Man, I didn't know the demand for coke was so high that there is a fucking queue

He needs to be encouraged to do more trap cosplays. He definitely have the goods.

Would you, Holla Forums?

Who wouldn't?

Sessler's theme song.

His stuf is meh and will probably end up a calarts faggot.

Found this on Holla Forums, so happy to see the fast lubejob:
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/09/statement-prime-minister-canada-result-us-presidential-election

Welp…

FUCK VOICE ACTORS

Even the best ones are just a bunch of degenerates. Every single one of them. Degenerates that truly believe if you aren't a liberal progressive, you are ABSOLUTE EVIL.

And I donated to a Kickstarter project for one well over four years ago, which never made any progress, and I'm tempted to take legal action now.

Sounds pretty entitled to me. :^)

Gook leaders were always pussies and forever will be, unless we have our own reign or terror.
Not many people knows that SK and NK are actually one single state governed by same superpower who just pretending their fighting, just like 1984.

what happened did Sag as fuck trannies win somehow?

DONT DO THAT

All those tweets about how brave and proud people are of Sessler because he is loitering with a large group of people

Since we memed a president, can we also meme high-test alpha Nips into existence again?

He's weirdly calm. This is weird.

Tell him he should stop abusing his cis white male privledge.

(Checked)
Damn Gook, you guys need your own Duterte or Trump, look at what the damage the Feminati did with Park in just a couple of years.

????
let me guess, cryamore?

That should be grounds for a 3 hour ban in these threads.
archive.is/ly3Hw
archive.is/Rnuw4

naturalnews.com/055953_global_market_crash_scapegoat_Donald_Trump.html

The Illuminati planned for artificial finance depression for decades. I think it's time for us to prep for $1000 per barrel

Why? They're so much prettier this way.

Cristina Vee's personal AMV

That's gay as fuck, user.

Dubs make it so, remove military restrictions and make Herbivore men become real Japanese men!

twitter.com/kmscodi/status/796554667748716545

The Chimpening continues…

This is why you should carry a gun.

I just did and also hid GG's time machine, gl reverting that

pic related

The disconnect is strong. And once again, only villans ever use that phrase. Good does good without validation. Without need to show the world that they are good. And they dont ask for thanks.

Ahh and user, all VAs are faggots, some more than others

HOTWHEELS

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/796239041570033664

Check he's really upbeat

can I just say that while I'm glad that Hillary didn't win, I can't really say that Trump is much better?

For me, each candidate had one big fat X on their track record which made them both incredibly unpalatable.

For Hillary it's her history of war crimes, clear desire to continue the military/industrial complex, and the fact that so many media outlets were shilling for her, and possibly helped rig things for her. And the fact that she cheated her way into the nomination, when Bernie would probably have won if he'd been nominated.

For Trump it's his science denial (which, in the long term, might actually be WORSE than war crimes), how likely he is to slacken environmental and human rights regulations in favor of corporations (though honestly that might have also been on Hillary's agenda), and his blatant disregard for the separation of church and state.

Fuck I hate politics. I really fucking hope something happens to get someone other than either of them into the white house.

fucking niggers

we'd deposit some cents to your account, but the record can't be corrected anymore

WHAT THE FUCK

Why can't niggers just stop nigging?

Maybe they'd stop getting shot by police officers if they weren't committing acts of niggery.

Another peaceful protest against America's racist, patriarchal justice system.

The tpp which included legal pollution and violating labor and human rights was hillarys agenda. With her you had a 100% chance of shit going down, pollution, and people losing their rights to big corpo. As we have seen, wallstreet, and big corpo does not care for trump, and the felling is probably mutual. With him its not a 100%

They're already exist, user

Unless you want WW3, user.
You are shitposting from ten thousand miles away, safe from home but we're stuck with batshit insane cavemen in north and fanatic war-maniac imperialists in east who wants to make another world war by enslave gook people again. And even ourselves are autistic as fuck.
If you allow Japan to make war again then well, you can't no longer see me cause I'mma probably gassed by Japs. And there will be no more anime cause it will be vaporized by chinese nukes.

But Trump is a fascist and the people who voted for him are fascist enablers, right anons?

I'm fucking enraged right now after seeing the old man getting mugged for voting for what these people is the "wrong" candidate!

???

No words

Unlike most of the establishment who have almost all of their assets in defense contracting, Trump's assets are all in hotels/resorts, real estate and casinos that make most of their money from the middle class and stable markets.
Huge incentive for him to not fuck anything up, those are like the first things to lose money in a recession/depression/war.

Where?
From what I've seen, Trump doesn't really give a shit about religion and only pandered to the christian conservatives.
Would actually bet he is pretty close to an atheist.

Mugged and assaulted. I hope someone sent the footage to the police.

And people think Trump is the bad guy.

the doesn't acknowledge the big fat science denial-ism stinker though.

Seriously, someone who believes the "vaccines cause autism" urban myth in this day and fucking age should not be president. All I can say is that I really really fucking hope he does his research before making decisions, because it doesn't matter what he SAYS as long as he doesn't act on any of it.

Doesn't help that his vice prez denies evolution, either.

So the Chinks win in the end? not the clause that says they can declare war Gookanon(you shouldn't worry, the peace lovers in Japan won't make it happen) but to lessen their military dependence on US, which I can sort of sympathize when your country has to rely on foreign military to defend your nation, and tell me honestly, is the fearmongering of a Nip military re-arming for war that truthful in Gook and Chink media?

I think I hit a nerve

"Got money for war but not to feed the poor". Do they even know the platforms of the people they vote for? Hillary literally started a war (Libya see: Wikileaks) to put in 2016 campaign commercials.

it got more than half the pledge by the end of the first day, it slowed down now but they will never allow it to fail even if they have to put their own money back on it

SPREAD THIS SHIT
SPREAD THIS SHIT
SPREAD THIS SHIT

I'm more surprised how the crazy trannies haven't shit up the VA industry by insisting they're qualified to play biologically female characters despite their bulging adams' apple and Darth Vader bass growling.

GET THIS TO Holla Forums

Julie Rei Goldstein

Yeah. Policy regarding CO2 emissions will probably have an impact far longer and larger than pretty much every other policy combined. But it wasn't even a significant election issue, and the party that would presumably be less shit about the issue sabotaged itself in the primaries.

The future of the human species basically rests on the random chance of whether Trump and the Republican congress decides to fuck up the relevant environmental polices like the Paris agreement and renewable energy R&D. And even if Clinton had won it's not like she was treating it as a huge priority. I wonder if the real fulcrum point in the history of the human species might have been a few hundred Florida voters in 2000.

It's not gook and nip war. It will be china and nip war and we'll be sandwich'd between just like we ever did.
You're living in fantasy, user.

I sum up the current affair in Asia. Nip and Chink fucking wants to tear each other, and south and north gooks sandwich'd between, cushioning tensions, sucking both dicks from china and japan like a fucking slut. And these two bug guys fucking hate the slut bitch too.
The problem is if there's war in Asia, the main battleground will be in here gookland just like the thousands of history, shit loads of gook shrimps will die from the aftermath of war between two big super whales.

Funny thing that Korea never invaded other country for thousands of years, yet we suffered countless, horrible wars because we're fucking sandwich'd between two maniac trying to tear each other.
We've suffer enough.

Any Canadian salt to share?

You can say whatever you want user. I agree with most if not all of what you said. The way I see it, Trump is going to be high variance presidency. He could do regrettable things, or he could do sensible things (and/or be forced into it through checks and balances). Also, little of the bad stuff should be permanent when it comes to domestic policy.

I'm not excited about Trump outside of the general repudiation of SJWs and what that means for the 1st amendment. The nicest way to present my support would be to say "I can be optimistic about Trump at the same time I am worried." With Hillary I wouldn't have any reason to be optimistic. I wouldn't go so far as to say that makes the choice clear, but millions of people had to face this choice and decide it for everyone.

Chunabomber on suicide watch

I don't know if it was actually a tranny, I found it funny because of their unfortunate acronym (SAGAFTRA NY) plus that ugly mug

As anti-war myself, I love how the anti-war democrats conveniently pop up now that a repub is coming back into power, after completely disappearing during Obama's presidency.

top kek

Damn I hope we hit 12M before I go to bed.

>Pikachu got so asshurt that he indirectly admitted that he was working for the system

I just tried to visit styx youtube channel.

It's not available in Germany.
I can apperantly still watch it in embedded format.

IT ENDS TONIGHT

Is this how the left felt in 08/12? Because this feels pretty fucking good right about now

Someone have JewTube link for this video? I gotta spread this.

on a semi related note
google said they will pay gema to unblock videos, at least there's that

Seems like the same thing I've read and watch for the last couple of years, Nips, Gooks, and Chinks really fearmonger each other, just like what the Chinks did to the Flips with their "Military experts" analyzing the "Fighting capability" of the Flips in South China Sea, but I'll take your point of view though, if war does happened, everyone's gonna get fucked, but more so the Korean peninsula, you guys keep getting shafted, so hope you guys are fixing shit with the 8 Goddesses.

Like I keep saying we'll be South Africa tier within thirty years. Honestly don't see us avoiding it at this point.

Didn't Deray and King threaten that BLM will go full retard if Trump wins?

Well, dunno about canadian salt, but evel libs are telling american libs to not come here.

Yeah, Germany's blocked him for a while. He thinks its due to being critical of Islam.

Gookland being run by alpha Nips/Mongols again would probably be a huge improvement over the current shit there.

But seriously, China has been making plans against Russia for regional dominance, the only reason why they have any kind of good relationship is because the US pushed Russia away after the cold war.
And letting Nips off the leash won't cause war, they have a couple of generations before completely uncucking themselves.

If I was Trump, establishing friendly relations with Russia and Mongolia while supporting complete Nip military independence would allow negotiation from a position of strength with China for them to calm their shit.
Mongolians have been fucking pissed at China since forever and could totally see them coming around and they already have better relations with Russia.

Wew lad, with leaders like those, Trump is gonna run in fear in his 4 year term!

wat

did this nigger lover even watch the video

Troll account or very, very confused.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to redpill people, not supporting either of those hashtags.

archive.is/ajisq

I guess that is one way to go about this, flooding their hashtag with this might be fun

Yeah he liked some of my stuff that was completely pro trump. probably Holla Forums or something

Google "president lee myung bak". He's our previous Japanese born, grown president.
And everyone knows norks runned by china.
You have no idea. You have no clue. I can fucking go full info war on this subject whole night so trust me, gook has been runned by nips and chinks since Korean war.
We actually never been liberated. South Korea is ruled by Japanese political, financial power for almost a hundred years.

Hillary doesn't think so. She wanted to instigate Asian war by allowing Japs make war by constitutional reform.
Fucking educate yourself. Hillary is well-known weeb for ages.

Please, educate yourself before went full absurd shits. All the things you talking are fanfic tier insight to me who been fucking sandwich'd for my whole life between them, seen some shit and been some shit.

Oh, the salt overflow keeps on coming, and still pretending to be Asian I see.

We've made a horrible mistake.

i aint reading this shit

This article is surprisingly reasonable for Cracked. I'm guessing it'll be taken down soon.

Chicago

Uh-oh, is it "trash our own neighborhoods and blame Whitey"-o-clock again already?

Protests against Trump started. I knew this shit would happen.

Riots will probably follow. We'll probably get some BLM shenanigans too.

Take that Drumpf! Now you won't be able to ride the bus without being red-faced with embarrassment!

At least I'm moving to Crystal Lake I guess.

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Oh kek, just like when the Chicago Cubs won.

archive.is/SNtVH

You fucking wish, 4cucks.

4cucks were busy donating to chink Bernie

The problem is that you've been stuck in a carefully controlled shithole and have only tidbits of truth in-between the massive amount of propaganda that has been jammed up your ass all your life, I've lived and moved around in the region before faggot.

I'm well aware of top goy Myung-bak who was handpicked by global elites.
While Japan was used at first for control of Korea, the shit has been reversed because the ultra-nationalist part of the LDP who want to remove the direct American/global influence on the country since the 80s.
The Korean conglomerates gained a massive amount of power with the aid of the globalists and have been trying to subvert Japan's economy.

I can agree it's the Globalists that are a problem for both Nip and Gook nations to face, especially against the Chinks.

China is pretty much the next stop for them and their shekel stash, its not a coincidence a shitload of Jewish billionaires are marrying Chinese left and right.

you got it in revers

This is how the chinks control them

They r the ones pushing it

Soros wife is a chinese agent

Chu chu salty af

Well, China is the next stop, Japan has a problem with the Olympics next and the UN telling them to get their shit together and make thins welcoming for the foreigners, now South Korea needs to bring the judgment of heaven on those fucking globalist fucktards who backed Park's Feminati policies while getting kickbacks and NGO funding.

And fucking Soros is already looking for his next target in Southeast Asia.

SHUT UP WESLEY

Shut up, Wesley.

Speaking of that artist, I'm still waiting on the full version of this pic.

twitter.com/wilw/status/796272049375195136
archive.is/DjIOy

archive.is/I3gOU

again you got it backwards China pretty much owns the un

& soros

Hes their go between

hes not going to jew them

but their enemies in other asian nations

Oh yes

Why do you think no SJW cuck is stupid enough to bring up how hard the chinks go on their muslim pop?

No it wasn't

What science denial? He wants to go to space.

Ohh. CO2 cultism. Well that isn't even science. If CO2 content in the atmosphere by volume ever became a major issue you'd die through suffocation before such gases every became a major issue in terms of temperature alteration. Other factors such as methane content, solar output and black body heat retention from urban structures are likely more significant factors (among other possible sources), some of which are controllable and some are not.

Huh? He's barely mentioned religious matters. He seems to be a fairly modernist (unfortunately) Presbyterian and doesn't think gays should cause drama over cakes. Hardly him and Putin combining forces and retaking Constantinople.

I'm much more concerned that he'll actually do anything he talked about during his campaign. If the Fed Audit and the Wall become things, I'll be satisfied.

IT ENDS TONIGHT

No, Holla Forums did. Fuck off you cucks.

I fucking hate niggers

They love this phrase so much, don't they? But we're the fascists, right?!

Is it possible to die on smug overdose. I feel as though I can do anything might even go out and try and find a job/internship tomorrow This year was already getting better and now is probably the happiest I have been in about a decade. Even if I die tomorrow I would be happy.

Fucking thought so, bloody media and stupid gullible people.

Thanks, anteaters are an interesting choice, thought mice/rodents (like Speedy Gonzales) would have been suggested for Mexicans.

>TFW there actually was less traffic in my commute this morning

I'm so tired of people acting like someone fucking died. Jesus fuck, the media has screwed up this country so bad.

They have authoritarian behavior, but calling them "fascist" indicates that they thought through a political stand outside of "if you aren't a Democratic Party member, you aren't human". They, are retards, who are useful for people with power but no further. The Koches and Soros doesn't go to Wil or any aGGro for anything serious, noone would fucking do that.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RECESSION user

Oh wait markets are back up and doing just fine.

all this twitter whining and the fact that they can't figure out the actual reasons why Trump won just shows how out of touch these privileged assholes are.

Are you that Australian guy who bet a shitton of money on Trump/against Hillary winning the election?

the only groups throwing public mass temper tantrums are the ones funded by Soros.

No I'm the puerto rican guy that made some small investments on the advice off a friend regarding Trump's possible win, the money I pad wasn't a lot in comparison to what I earn which is great.

it's time we started researching suppository technology that can cure this

Cant have it both ways, eiter everyone is equal so privledge is a lie, or not everyone is equal because privledge exits.

There were no public demonstrations. I saw zero protests and I work in the capital city. But there were way fewer cars going to and from work. It was definitely noticeable. No one at my office said anything, but like just random things like Youtube videos today that have nothing to do with the election get all these "I'm so sad today, but I liked this video" comments. It's fucking bugging me, because it's obviously normalfags and not textbook SJWs. I wish people would wake up and see the media for what it is. Or I wish more people would.

over 300 pics of pure salt, enjoy

imgur.com/a/sOZZT

Pretty much, yeah. This, combined with the other incident with the homeless black lady defending Trump's star on the Walk of Fame and getting beaten on for it, really hammers home the reasons why people were pissed enough to vote for him.

Globalists backed Korea to make it cushion place between china and nip, to control this key place.
Then pleases tell me how Korean conglomerates subvert Japan's economy. Lotte, Huyndai is owned by Japanese, Samsung works for imperialists, did I tell you the whole fucking banks and mortgage business in Korea is owned by Japanese?
You tell me that a fucking faithful house slave somehow can subvert the master?
The globalists told you to believe so.
They're making a big fucking rigged show to make it look as somehow korea subverting the Japanese.

I fucking told you, we never been free.
You just want to see Japan to make another war, and trying to distorting the whole things to frame up your grand WW2 electric boogaloo master plan.
You actually thinks Japanese somehow get free from the globalist influence when have a invasion ready military?
And you thinks the imperialists in Japan actually wants to remove American influence within the country?

Stop derailing and get your absurd shit somewhere else.

Glad you finally admitted it, Arthur. Now get out, if you hate this country so much.

annnnnnnnnnnd its gone

I still remember the Women4Trump hashtag.

It was nothing but other women comparing them to nazis, rats and trash.

come on user you know better than that

It's going to take a couple of months into Trump's presidency before the narrative that the MSM embedded into the minds of normalfags fades away. Right now the wound is fresh and every Hillary supporter is just looking for confirmation bias to soothe their bruised egos. Also, too many people treated this election like rooting for a sports team and the ones that picked wrong that aren't SJWs seem to be going through a mourning period that all sports fans go through when their team gets eliminated in a closely contested playoff series.

This people that get "scared and shaken" by some white dude need to be protected, Trump should create an institution that monitors them and avoid putting em in "triggering" situations, keeping em in a safe space, with padded walls and no internet access, for their own good

There's already places like that. It's called:

The Lunatic Asylums!

my first thought was he wanted to keep his job (im ok with this actually)
but then i saw his tweets yesterday and all the trump is hitler shit, so i lost all my trust in him

Thanks for explaining the joke.

He went from Naziboo - Turbofeminist - Opportunistic lil shithead and finally "Neutral hurr durr both sides are dumb but Clinton is okay!" retard.

Still won't get his ads back.

INFIDELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lotte was founded by a Korean and are still run by Zainichi.

I really like you gookanon but you seriously need to get out of that shithole and get a different perspective, staying in Mongolia and Japan was a huge eye opener for me.
Before that I was a blue-pilled retard who believed all the propaganda my Chinese parents were fed and pushed onto me.

Unsurprising, Wesley uses every single blocklist ever.

My account I'm using now was made after all the blockbots were made, he must have manually blocked me at some point.
Makes it sweeter.

people say animations sucks
so they animated half of the episode and then reality goes the other way around and make all their work useless. so yeah

GUYS GUYS GUUUUUUYS

observer.com/2016/11/top-trump-backing-senator-declares-the-trans-pacific-partnership-dead/

archive.is/rQOYB

This alone makes a Trump presidency worthwhile.

But first, we need to think about how to collect money to pay for his family's debt first for him to get out of Worst Korea. It's at $1.5mn!

How the fuck am I not blocked on my main gg account

I was just thinking the same thing.

I could have sworn I had already been blocked by him in the past, too, so I have no fucking clue what happened there.

Goddamn it! Gookanon! is the future looking bright for you financially there though?

Some blocklists auto-block depending on whoever you liked, retweeted or followed.

Trump's first trans death, I hope you all are happy

You know what you must do

kek

Osama's still trying his best to make TTP happen as his last fuck you to America.

Japan is saved! Trump will truly make anime real!

Someone please put this on the next bread

The get is upon us

Brace yourselves

NOW DRIVE A STAKE IN ITS HEART!

Motherfucker

I'll tweet him this when it gets transalted;
exhentai.org/g/987718/66e81e657c/

About damn time

Damn, I love mining.

user, they're Japanese with some Korean heritage. Majority of Lotte directors can't even speak Korean.

I'm stuck in here for now. I'm a stateless person. No nationality can't move my conviction and I only serve for the truth.

user, you ain't gotta have too. Everything's gonna be alright.

If he couldn't do it before now, he's not going to pull it off in less than three months.

checked

Anything good happening for you gook financially? lots of Holla Forumslacks winning thousands of dollars betting on the Donald, some even remembered you.

GETS

For Trump, for us and for all humanity!

GETS!

Future gets

archive.is/83VCc

I still livin', eating 3 meals per day.

Made in where? The .gif moves too fast

Goddamn it, some Holla Forumslacks said they would send money if you livestreamed some of the protest, dunno if they were serious or not, but some of those rich bastards were willing to send you some good recording/streaming gear.

We really need to pull something out of the hand to help Gookanon and his family out of debt somehow.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

He works for Bioware. Doesn't he already live in Canada?

My current debt is like a big jar with a big fucking hole, and you pouring water in it.
No thank you, I will be fine. Really appreciate for genuienly cares for me. You anons are humanitarians.

How can a mainstream Youtuber with a family possibly be so based?

Seriously, have you learned anything from John Bain, Jim Sterling, TheGamingBrit and Boogie?

Especially after people like Thunderfoot and TB chimped out.

Can you really call AOS "mainstream" though?

USAIt doesn't show it user

God damn it gook, but good luck, hope the ones handling your family debt has some connection to Park and the 8 Goddesses then subsequently get arrested.

She MAD!

probably still lives in SanTrans and do everything over email and shit

Actually, related to this, I just realized something, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but, even if Obongo tries to pass the TPP and succeeds, there's no way in hell it would sit well with the public right now.

See, Trump is going to be portrayed for years, probably decade, as this "corrupt businessman who somehow became president", and a shitton of lefites, SJW's and corrupt media are going to try and kick him out of office as soon as he makes one misstep. They also want the Trans-Pacific Partnership to pass, which would fuck over a lot of industries with corporate greed. I distinctly remember hearing something about large corporations being able to sue national governments if they cut into their profits (i.e., giving corporations too much power). This would allow corrupt and powerful businessmen to abuse it to fuck over our countries for profit. Problem is, they've also set up this narrative that Donald Trump is a corrupt businessman.

Guess who just became president-elect of the United States of America?

At this point, they have one of two options that don't involve bloodshed (though I don't doubt that's on the table).

If (((they))) repeal the TPP, the globalists shun everything they've worked for to get it passed, and the internet (and a fuckton of other markets) can rest easy knowing corporate greed will fuck off. This also plays into Trump's hand perfectly, because it shows that he was right and when push comes to shove, they'll do the dirty work for him.

If (((they))) pass the TPP (and I'm playing devil's advocate here), the people trying to pass it will have to pray and hope that they didn't accidentally meme their narrative into reality. If Trump is as every bit corrupt and evil as they have made him out to be, he will abuse the FUCK out of the right to sue governments (as well as any other consumer-unfriendly provisions) that he has as a corrupt businsesman. If he cannot, then assuming he still has connections there, any and all businesses he formerly led will, as will . Naturally, this won't sit right with the people who fucking hate Trump, and it will probably result in a huge backlash against the people who tried to pass the TPP (e.g. "OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN! FUCK YOU FOR ALLOWING A DEAL THAT DRUMPF CAN ABUSE TO PASS!", or something to that effect). It would force the writers of this deal to either admit that this was going to fuck them over and repeal it or to radically alter it so that it doesn't fuck them (and by extension us) over as badly. Even if Trump resists the (((temptation))), you have to bear in mind that the mere thought of Trump abusing it will make SJW's and libtards piss their pants.

It's a no-win situation, and it's a matter of how badly (((they))) want to fuck us over.

Also checking.

Actually, yeah. He has a ton of fans and covers a wide variety of topics including comic books and movies besides primarily games.

He seems to not make videos about the shit happening with comics for whatever reason anymore. Maybe he knows it's beyond saving.

Doesn't he work on design? Wouldn't that require you to work in the offices. Hell, I think they even require writers to work in the offices.

It still gets me every time that the progressives somehow became more racist than the current views of the conservatives they oppose.

I ask again: Where were all these magical racists four and eight years ago? Did they just not vote?

I love being white

White guilt is the original sin

there is no image smug enough for me now

Video games are for gays and people that kiss dogs.

DOUBLE HOLOCAUST

REA WILLS IT

fuck it

benis

SWING PENDULUM OF THE SOUL

DRAW THE ARC OF LIGHT THAT WILL CARVE OPPAI'S FUTURE

FUCK!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

And the other goes to >>12000000

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

so who's the winner

What did he mean by this?

Who got it?

Oh wow, we're all retarded.

We dun goofed.

Redo

It's a vidya post

How do these retards take deporting illegal immigrants as now committing genocide. Trump even helped a good amount of hispanic people with scholarships and is friends with a few of them. You have retards who now take preventing illegal citizens from entering as now wanting all hispanic people to be executed.

twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/796586479707422720

Damn Takei.

Star Trek commies need to leave Earth or help with Calexit, fucking hypocrites, glad The Captain saw the bullshit they were peddling.

history says:
FUCK YOU

Takei has been spouting SJW shit for years. Just trust in Picard and Worf. They didn't sign that Trek thing.

Warf is a SJW i thought last time I checked.

twitter.com/vanbadham/status/796587496574332928

Who is this douche?

It's because the media and their SJW amplifiers successfully pulled the sleight-of-logic where they equated "Opposes illegal immigrants" with "Opposes all immigrants" and spun that latter statement into "Trump hates nonwhite people".

Shit user, this has been known for a while.

>imgur.com/a/sOZZT

Remember guys: never stop reposting this gallery.

wew

does Clinton's wealth and influence mean fucking nothing because she didn't make it to POTUS?
I guess that shit don't matter if you can't have the whole fucking cake
these people, man

a fat cow that writes for the australian Guardian

Wow, he's taking this shit too seriously. What did he even say about Trump?

i have the same fear user but from the 2 i honestly belive he was the less worse of the 2
now all we have to do is hope for better things in the future, and if thing goes to shit we have to do what we have done until now
stick together and fight

He got off the hook for child rape and sexual assault. with no citations of course.

And shatners just shitposring about tolberones.

Just because you work hard does not mean success. And explain how trump is her abuser just by competing with her.

Digust

The guy who made LISA went full retard. He now blames people who like anime, hentai, GG, and a ton of other stuff for causing such bigotry. Full on spergout mode about how terrible it is for some of his fans to have actually supported Trump or other "alt-right" things. He has gone full SJW and is now flagellating himself for having Trump fans play his game.

twitter.com/Mister_Greis/status/796582982752604160

I have saved us. I have saved us all

Didn't know he was a Listen And Believe kind of guy.

fuck you, you spineless faggots

you haven't actually done anything because meme magic isn't real.

He is beyond that. He even buys into the wikileaks being russian crap and also talks about how Hillary being corrupt, racist in private, hates gays in private, and all the other shit is justifiable as politicians are always like that according to him.

Cognitive Dissonance. It won't be overcome until after Trump's Presidency is over and sky didn't fall.

Speaking of developers, I've heard that some modders are actually BOYCOTTING THE GAMES THEY MOD, just because of the possibility of some users being Trump supporters.

Wew

Yep. LISA's dev is still in full sperg out mode since he lost a ton of fans from here. I am trying to find the tweet, but he apparently shat on Holla Forums as well.

He now just keeps replying to people and telling them to jack off to hentai like bigots should or some other bullshit.

Which is why Picard never trusts him

It wont be over untill the next guy does something bad then they go "wish we had trump" much like they will with bush.

Good. Let them be faggots and lose their attention. Other modders will fill their shoes.

You started something worse than the Memeteor! my Kek have mercy on our souls!

He went full spergout now, because of health insurance and that shit and possibility of him dying of asscancer that his brain went to full survival mode by being a hypocritic dipshit who's trying to rationalizing the reality he is in.

Oh, you should see moddb and nexus, full on retardations

"I feel bad I fingered you"

Holy fucking shit dude.

(How do you think she felt being fingered by a girl?)

END MY SUFFERING
WHY DID I BORN IN HERE HOLY SHIT
GOD PLEASE SAVE ME
JESUS CHRIST

archive.is/RVM1g
Didn't this nigga do an AMA here or was that somebody else

OVENS CONFIRMED

He did. He is now sperging out about how ashamed he is of it though apparently. He is now freaking out over losing a ton of fans and followers as well.

archive.is/lWry6

Nice trips, but shit, did they not learn about Park and Choi with the 8 Goddesses shit? or did the indoctrination by the Megalians still linger?

Dis nigga did in fact AMA here. It only serves to highlight how fucking retarded he has become.

archive.is/1szsZ

John, you can't even sell a shitty Megaman Battle Network clone.

I wish I could read their spaghetti.

HAHAHA

fuck you man
you could mada anime real, you could make rea real, and you choose double holocaust
by the way what do you mean by that

They almost literally said "educate yourselves shitlords"

Reminds me of this.

Hes trying to justify his cheap medicare over others encroachingly expensive medicare. I do not hate him for trying to self preserve, but I do hate him for acting like a hlier than thou prick about it.

Arent many koreans wet for black people? I am not suprised. And I am not suprised that they cant see through evil and draw the similarities to your psycho and hillarym

Nah, the chronic SocJus ideology infiltrated among people in here are off the fucking chart.
These people never learn. They have no idea and have no clue, and unwilling to hear the opposite opinions.

'The danger to America is not Park, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a woman like her with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Park presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a hag for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mrs. Park, who is a mere symptom of what ails Korea. Blaming the queen of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their queen. This nation can survive a Park, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made her their President.'
I quote.

Oh my.. (covers gasping motion with back of hand)… Imagine what it's like to be a group watching how much your country doesn't care about you.

Welp, at least I didn't end up buying the game like I originally planned. Now I gotta see if any other indie devs whose games I'm interested in are sperging out.

What was the name of the Cyberpunk VN/Bartender simulator called? I was slightly interested in that game

That's where your' wrong again, Current Year Man.

Much like your "hypothetical downside" in regards to the violent Islamization of Europe do you ever tire of being wrong or do you just rationalize it away remembering you're just a puppet of your corporate owners? Meanwhile, people lose jobs & wealth through corporate globalism; their peaceful way of life & any future for their children is stolen from them through Hijrah while smug attention whores like you sit smiling in front of a camera promoting their disenfranchisement & genocide as a positive.

We have been living like that in canada for 12 years now.
SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP

Understandable, still hope he gets better but he fucking ignored people who got fucked by Obamacare with high-rise premiums.

Gook , I suggested this once, but you need to start a Worse Korea Imageboard to fight those clowns in IIbe and their megalian slavemasters.

Hmmm… If only there were demographics that have spent the past ten years being belittled to the point where it felt like that.

Fuck these people and the horse they rode in on.

These people take whatever Trump says and dial it to 11 megahitlers. Don't they realize this exaggeration bullshit just makes them look worse?

Going back to that fag Tb for instance. He might have ruined his marriage since he literally called his wife a nazi supporter and retweeted Jimbo shitting on his wife and other people.

That game was made by huge SJWs from cuckchan. They even tried to shill it here.

Yeah about that. The game has moments where it shits on SJW outrage culture but the devs are full on SJW. Even praising the tranny that works/ed for Sarkessian and trying to 'make their games more inclusive' in the future.

The worse I can wish on TB is for him to keep paying alimony and child support whilst dying alone of asscancer, because fuck, that is the most pettiest shit I've seen him pull.

No one would post in there even if HotWheels make one for Korea.
Korean people chronically infected with Cultural Marxism through out times, by endless media brainwash and biased propaganda.
I can't cure them. No one can.

There can't be based imageboard where the whole nation and people in it are braindead, bloated with opinions, thinking they're justice.
No one can save this country from it's mass cultural waste. We made out own hell.

It actually blew my mind when these people defend actual hate crime, because Trump is evil.

I should buy a gun and blow my brains out. Oh wait, I can't.

Well that's a shame, I liked the art direction. Oh well, more money for jap indie devs then

what? i thought he only sperged out about reddit?

It was something like V4LHALLA or something.

I hear it was decent enough and shit on SJWs some, but the devs are still SJWs, if that sort of thing is a factor for you.

Not to mention some parties are pushing for forced racemixing. I do not agree with Holla Forums on racemixes I see it as a genetic lottery in some ways but forcing that shit is genocide.

No, not they dont.

Damn, don't think of that gook, the only thing you can do now is prepare for the Day of the Rope.

But wouldn't be hard if you can get some fellow gooks in fullchan and you can make your own board, gotta start small.

No, he flipped out on Genna voting Johnson instead of Clinton.

And he would still fucking chimp out even if Genna voted for Clinton.

TB has since apologised for verbally abusing his wife but he hasn't backed down from apologising to his fans he shat on. As you can see from his response as seen in , he's doubling down hard.

He hasn't destroyed his marriage but he has most definitely destroyed his career. It's not going to be an immediate effect but his sub and view count will drop, he'll stop receiving review code from devs and eventually the channel will die. All because he violated the most sacred rule of this business - Never insult your audience.

That was a part of it. He called reddit a nazi website for having people allowed to criticize hillary and support trump. He also called anyone who voted third party a nazi supporter and a bigot and freaked out at his wife when she voted third party. He retweeted jimbo shitting on his wife and white people.

He "apologized" after his fans called him out for being a scumbag and a hypocrite. He still is really passive aggressive. His wife is taking it really hard and I feel bad she has to put up with him.

And if, no, WHEN he comes knocking, tell him to bugger off. I still would watch his wife play vidya and give insight on shit since she does have some brains.

I hope that if it continues she tells him to go get a hotel room for a while.

He has become what he most hates. He became Ben Kuchera.

I'm not complaining though. It makes my job easier to dethrone him if my own show/channel kicks off.

Japan already has one of the strongest militaries in the world, tbh fam. And one of the largest navies.

At this rate I think Korea's day of the rope will lead us into some kind of Korean version of China's culture revolution, and red-communize the south for eternity, turn it into more shittier place.
Yes, even revolution cannot save this hellhole because people are deeply sickened, in their minds.

Every single young people in this country, are either full fedora or insane fanatic. Every single old people in this country are powerless and castrated. And one thing common among all people, is they're fucking bloated with their own opinions, which is all shit to me.

You guys should be thankful about your nation's full of nice and humble people. Our kids puts western SJWs into shame.
I want somebody to kill me. This Trump winning further exposed corrupted mind among young people in here. This is hell.

Honestly this whole situation is repulsive. All of these hillary supporters and SJW faggots are some of the most hypocritical, uncaring, extreme, violent, hateful, and lazy type of people. They all talk about caring for people and minorities, but then do some of the most heinous shit if anyone goes against the narrative. Remember how obama said any minority voting for Trump should be ashamed?

I volunteer at a homeless shelter and help people. These faggots talk about how college should be available to everyone and how terrible it is for people to be poor and uneducated while shitting on anyone poor and uneducated.

how does he even know which of his viewers support trump or not? why does it even matter when they can't even comment on any of his shit?

You start to wonder about these elaborate "watch parties" convention centers. It's almost like they deliberately set themselves up so that the world could watch them lose it.

Good luck gook, keep updating us on the craziness there.

Koreans are the most cucked people on this planet, more then swede I think.

Me and my ❤ Trump❤ , hangin' out!💘💘💘 it got pretty 😞 crowded😞 so I started to 😢😢 pout😢😢 He asked if I was ⬇⬇ down⬇⬇ for something ⬆⬆⬆ TALL⬆⬆⬆ so I asked ❔ "what?"❔ and he said he'd build me a 🔲🔲 WALL!🔲🔲 I 👷 BUILD IT!👷 I 💘❤ LOVE IT!❤💘 I make it 👊👊 REAL STRONG!👊👊 Trump should have been president 😍😍 ALL ALONG😍😍 Taller 😚😚 TRUMP😚😚 , taller 😚😚 TRUMP😚😚 😍🔲😍 🔲 10 feet,🔲 🔲🔲 20 feet🔲🔲, make it 🗽🗽 SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE🗽🗽, I'm daddy 💘 Trump's💘 first lady but I'm also 😉😉💦 illegal💦😉😉 He makes me feel 💪 SAFE💪 he makes me feel 💗 good💗 , he makes me feel everything a 🐘🐘 REPUBLICAN🐘🐘 should, 💕 wha-what!

i thought people were shitting on megalia the other week, shouldn't that have opened some eyes that the ideology they follow is insane?

I think we need to set up policies like lions where as soon as you grad highschool you have to live on your own without financial aid for a year before you may post secondary. And for those without a fulltime job or education to have to volunteer to recive any sort of welfare, unless you are parapalegic you can do volunteer work.

go to bed Cher

These people are some of the biggest assholes and least self-aware people. They are hypocrites. I don't even think them having to be self-reliant would help them. Look at douche bags like this faggot and the others shitting on people who voted for Trump by saying they should be grateful for overprice health insurance.

twitter.com/JanelleJeanne/status/796536247208517632

I wonder how she's dealing with the news

Thats why I think throwing them to the wild adult life will make or break them. And see that unless they have a surplus themselves that they really can only afford themselves.

Nah, Like I said, chronic cultural marxism deeply infected Korean people's mind.
Even if they thinks Megalians are insane and evil, they still can't detach themselves from the Social Justice, cause it was taught since we were babies. Korean people can't just let go of the principle of life that teached for the whole life, and deny the whole thing they learned to be the true and the rule of this world.

Our media, education, government deeply infected people. Made the people into mentally disabled sick people.
I kinda wish god to make us sink into the ocean like Atlantis did. Seems there is no hope.

Speaking as a former leftie, nah. Because that went according to the plan. It felt like business as usual. But this? Seeing the smug sanctimonious grins wiped from the faces of hypocritical crybullies? Seeing the misplaced overconfidence crumble?

Indeed. This was not according to plan.

looking into tbs sperging more he seems to be afraid of losing his cancer treatment plan when obamacare is going to be repealed, doesn't really excuse his behavior though. Wouldn't there be some form of transition for people already in healthcare so this stuff is taken care of?

I'm curious, how does the religious demographic in SK handle things? Are they full blown retarded on Social Justice and whatever else too?

Trre usually is a transition period. And with carson being one of the ones being consulted on for the new system, the new system may be even better. Faggot d9es not like to gamble unless it is with others health I guess

This is a parody, right?

This reads like parody, but the 4Bs in the profile pic tell me it's not.

No. Hyperbole though.

Jesus. The south park twitter account is freaking out hard about how Trump should have lost.

Ah, if you haven't read or watched, Worse Korea has some issues with religion, like cult-problems, religious extremists, old religion fundamentalists, and scammers, suffice to say, they are fucking retarded.

I said since early 2014, "we need a wildcard, that's the only thing these people fear," and we got a fucking wildcard. Could possibly have been two, but Democratic establishment's gotta protect their own. This is especially true of the local level, I became disillusioned with Democrats when a state-level candidate BEAT HER 22 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WITH IMPROVISED KEYRING BRASS KNUCKLES for going clubbing with friends, and having no repercussions. They go on and on and on about the GOP being corrupt, but at least they won't protect someone who would harm family.

Guy should tell Holla Forums where he lives, sounds like their kind of town.

The religious people in Korea.. are fanatic cultists. Korean distorted all kinds of religions from the world, especially Christianity, turned them into our kind of pseudo-religions.
There is.. madness and corruption in pseudo-religions in South Korea that is literally unspeakable. Almost every religion branch in Korea are equivalent to Scientology.

They might not Social Justice, but they're being diseased by their own corruption, if not worse than the SocJus.
Human trafficking, child prostitution, assassination, lobbying, paper companies, cult corpse, all the things I've seen among religious demographic in Korea is… Like the end of days from bible.

Half are genuinely fanatic cultists, and other half are following the 21st century's new religion called SocJus. We are all nothing but bunch of batshit insane fanatics.
And small minority righteous people are abandoned their interests in politics long ago and shutted their mouth, because they realized we're fucked up beyond all repair.

Found on twatter, no idea. Still, 90k people liked it

And also we write our own bibles. Not just one. Probably there's thousands Korean edition of bibles scattered around those pseudo-Christianity clubs in Korea, like adding the part where Buddha is burning eternity in hell for being heretic.

I think one guy infiltrated one of these cults on /christian/ not all that long ago. Sounded pretty creepy.

Oh my God, it's like reading the Law path for an SMT game.

Still almost unbelievable how he overcame everything and won.
After all the shit the past decades, I have so much hope for the future.

Just wait until they murder him.

Oh, it's a market of cults there. this guy explains it.

I pity for such user
I went to these Korean churches few times and.. well it was… fascinating experience, to know that mankind is degenerate this much.

Have you ever cut a chicken's head and drank its blood gook? because fuck, you got Cults and fucking SocJus there squeezing gullible idiots dry.

Glad CTR shifted themselves to full on shilling against Trump and Soros also backing them, amazing that no one, not even Shillary or the Democratic Party is calling people to calm the fuck down.

Yep, 'cause the economy's still shit since King Nigger decided not to do anything about it except pass pork bills.

That's fuckin' brutal, user
I saw them slaughtering a pig in front of 5~8 years old kids, hold them to watch the whole 'sacrifice', screaming jesus's name.
And that ritual was done by the Korea's biggest christian association.

To be fair anybody can write one of those on CL. Besides, they have a massive network of people to do their deeds under the radar

Who is still paying for this shit? What game are they playing?

I can't think of the next bread's title help.

WE ARE ALL AMERICAN!

im not

Plz do emails plz Edition

Danielle is Love Edition

I can't think of the next bread's title Edition

nobody reads the OP edition

I'm American too
in my heart

I can confirm this
there has been a change I put in the OP like a week ago that is still there

How about just #Gamergate #Notyourshield [ #GG + #NYS ]?

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5c6lxg/xpost_rthe_donald_my_uplay_donald_trump_avatar/

I wonder how many non-americans are fighting the war against socjus in gaming when it's mostly american centered

It's going to be a brighter day.

wew Jewbisoft.

Makes me glad I don't buy their worthless shit.

When will companies realize
THAT SHIT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!

What did he expect? It's Ubisoft.

nobody will notice if you don't put an edition, just do it

Got to find out what the threshold is and then report every single avatar in the database with just enough accounts to get them all banned by the system.

If I had to guess, anywhere from 15 to 100 just from a base estimation.
Although given Ubishit's track record, even 5 to 15 sounds plausible.

Every fucking where in every corners of the earth

Reddit.

College grad here. No, they fucking don't.

The insanity, holy fucking shit.

And then they call you the fascist.

HAVE THE BREAD

That's funny, people loved these so called rednecks when it was in favor of Clinton.

This is the shit that gets me. If I fucking said this about niggers, jews, or MtF lesbians, I'd be strung to a lightpost. But it's perfectly fine with the right targets.

Reminds me of the "it was my privilege" posts.

Yall see this yet? HW wasn't turned into pigshit after all.

Bad Language and Hatespeech is not allowed on campuses don't you know?
Fuck, shit, nigger, spic and america are all banned words.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS HARMFUL OR DANGEROUS

twitter.com/SolBirdguy/status/796297038627360768