Is this it? Has the dragon been slayed? Has vidya finally been freed from her chains?

Is this it? Has the dragon been slayed? Has vidya finally been freed from her chains?

slain*

Sounds like she is calling a jihad

she has nice vocal chords, I wonder if she hums while swallowing cocks

Perhaps we can now consider all these sjw nutjobs as terrorists and send them to get their 72 male virgins

I WANNA make sweet tender love to ANITA

Someone tell me what she said I don't wanna hear he voice or I'll get triggered.

She looks nice in the bottom right. Like you just came home from a hard day at work to find she finished cooking your favorite meal and now she's ready to suck your cock slowly while you eat it.

She could be a nice ara. If someone is insane enough to put a baby on her.

you know shit got serious when Josh starts using ugly words like "fuck" for the first time in his life

She is the way she is because she's never had a man to put her in her place.

Funny how all these fluffy words spew from the mouth of a con artist. Still trying to cash in, I wonder what it would take for her to jump ship to manipulate better cash cows. Filthy kike.

Except her nose would be constantly jabbing you in the abdomen.

She was never anything more than a con artist looking to make money off retards giving her attention. You're not helping.

And stop with the I wanna fuck Anita meme. If you're genuinely attracted to the ugly bitch you have seriously shit taste.

That dragon was slain a long time ago. She only had chains on the media, once we collectively told them to go fuck themselves they lost their power.

Game developers are businesses. Now we just wait for cucked devs to count their shekels and realize socjus don't sell

I guess McIntosh got tired of being out of the limelight, got his sock puppet to react accordingly.

Yup. Deepthroats are out.

But Donald didn't even win the majority of the votes, he won because of the how the electoral college is set up (not that this fact should detract from his victory - both sides knew the rules before going into the ring).

Honestly, the SJW crowd should be happy! Republican votes were technically a minority compared to the Democratic vote. I thought these people were all about "giving minorities a voice"?

She dumped his ass to the curb a while ago. He was damaging her "brand" cuz he was too crazy. Also she probably got tired of fucking that sadsack of a man

Replace Anita with a bearded man in camo, pin a flag up bind him and take out or replace the references to women and fags and you got yourself a extremist militia recruitment video

Rule 9

no? shes always angry anyways

Fixed - we all know any form of sex with a white man is a gross display of toxic white male privilege that's demeaning and objectifying to women, gays, trannies and the people of color community.

this

also this

Hi Holla Forums

Don't you have some bags to be packing?

Our black and white buzzword bullshit isn't working
BETTER DOUBLE THE FUCK DOWN

The salt levels are incredible. Will SJWs ever have the self awareness to realize they're only creating support for their opposition with this rhetoric? no

30% Hispanics aren't scared
30% Asians aren't scared
~50% Women aren't scared
Faggots aren't scared

What reason does the rest have to be scared?

Her eyebrows are atrocious. Every time.

jesus fucking christ. We might not live in a white supremacist, racist, fascist, and misogynistic society right now but if they keep this shit up then by iron and blood we will.

You wouldn't be if you did it the legal way.

I love the left's assumption that if you're an immigrant then OF COURSE you're a law-breaking borderhopper.

It's like they're physically incapable of imagining a Mexican who isn't secretly a criminal of some kind.

Funny how despite thinking it's so bad in the US they're still fucking here. Bitch has more then enough victimbux to leave.

I'm loving this huge salt Trump has caused from leftists

You can eat my smelly shit, faggot.

Anita nudes when?

The media told them Trump was scary. Unlike that hive of scum and villainy which is Fox, liberal news never lies or pushes any agenda. You should take everything they say at face value.

Lefties are usually pretty bigoted. That's why they virtue signal so hard.

I fucking hate commies constant use of the word "folks" like they're trying to be lower class niggers

I'm replying to you because I'm a deaffag and no one has once thought to tolerate and accommodate my special needs.

seriously though, hard of hearing, can someone give me a tl;dr?

remember boob frequency?

Literally this. I'm a leftyfag (voted for Johnson, cuz fuck your couch nigger). I warned my friends that Trump had a chance. They didn't believe me.

Some of them obviously freaked out over the results (mostly chicks) because they believe he's literally Hitler based on the media's lies. Don't get me wrong, he's an idiot douche, and unqualified for POTUS, but not Hitler.

Also his "first 100 days" actually includes some decent shit as long as you ignore the "build a wall and make mexico pay for it" shit.

why are you triggered over "folks"? does god damn porky pig trigger you?

Seriously?

Transcript:

yeah it's cringeworthy leftist-speak just like "woke". There's definitely a pattern to be recognized in leftists' selective use of words

Danke.

Damn, from the rest of this thread I was under the impression she resolved to flee to greenland or something.

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Thought this was Hillary Clinton's speech at first, then remembered what thread I was in.

yummy tears

testing

SJW's going out in the streets and assaulting any cis white male they see when?
Complete and utter shut down on the entire SJW movement due to being classified as home grown terrorists when?
Anita Tits when?

Islamophobia, patriarchy, white race and misogyny won, but at the end she's going to win.(How the fuck she's going to win?)

I reply, but the thread doesn't move up in the catalog. Just keeps sinking. Thread is on hidden bumplock.

I remember when it was 4chan that was the cancer protecting these people. lol how things have changed. Also, this confirms what I've suspected for a long time and that is Mark is a nu-male cuck SJW faggot who's probably on the verge of suicide today.

Your butthurt sustains me, faggot.

Shit, beat me to it.

hidden bump lock?

Holy shit. It's true. Well, I've learned my lesson then. I'm not posting in some faggy general thread with Val the pedophile either. If this is the way it's going to go Holla Forums mods, forget it.