For some jewish reason, the Holla Forums mods are promoting a book by the nephew of (((Sigmund Freud)))...

For some jewish reason, the Holla Forums mods are promoting a book by the nephew of (((Sigmund Freud))), and tavistock/frankfurt/bilderberg puppetmaster, (((Edward Bernays))) . This is an insult to Holla Forums. Secondly, mods have linked '200 Years Together' on /pdfs/ but it is the censored version, which has about a quarter of it's content removed (go here >>>/zundel/1466 for the full version and more works by Aleksander I. Solzhenitsyn). Thirdly, the mods are once again insulting our intelligence by linking us to kikepedia of all places to learn about forum ethics. I don't mean to complain, but I could go on about the obvious treachery of our mods and the slow death of the board. Even the ziocuck Jonestein crowd knows that Bernays is evil - COME ON.

Though, seeing as they were sensible enough to include Hitler's works, it might makes up for the clearly unironic stupidity in the rest of that sticky. Read Hitler's own words instead of going to outside sources. If you want to learn about propaganda, you can find many authors at /zundel/ who are legitimate and benevolent (look for eugenics-related pdfs there too). Holla Forums is always right.

Mein Kampf (Stalag Edition)
>>>/zundel/1873

Mein Kampf (Colchester Collection Version)
>>>/zundel/1874

Zweites Buch (Sequel to Mein Kampf)
>>>/zundel/1876

Adolf Hitler's First Writing on the Jews
>>>/zundel/1879

Adolf Hitler's Last Political Testament
>>>/zundel/1880

L. Craig Fraser - The Testament of Adolf Hitler
>>>/zundel/1875

Alfred Konder - Adolf Hitler's Family Tree; The Untold Story of the Hitler Family
>>>/zundel/1882

August Kubizek - The Young Hitler I Knew
>>>/zundel/1883

Enzo Collotti & Riccardo Mariani - The Water Colours of Hitler; Recovered Art Works Homage to Rodolfo Siviero
>>>/zundel/1891

Friedrich Stieve - What the World Rejected; Hitlers Peace Offers 1933-1939
>>>/zundel/1893

H. R. Trevor-Roper - Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944; His Private Conversations
>>>/zundel/1895

Joseph Goebbels - Adolf Hitler; A Chilling Tale Of Propaganda
>>>/zundel/1905

Seeing as the Holla Forums HTML header is changed to "On the jews and Their Lies", I thought I might share this:
Dr. Martin Luther - The Jews And Their Lies (1543)
>>>/zundel/1239

Previous thread nixed - archive.is/cZPLL

Eat shike kike fuck off with your zundel crap. We have /pdfs/

Thank you user, you are a scholar and a saint.

/pdfs/ is great, no problems there

Unfortunately I think /pdfs/ has been hijacked by Holla Forums due to the unorganized state of the board corelating with the significant amount of communist/crypto-jew books enabled there. I talk to the BO once in a blue moon, but they don't seem very active or concerned about the board.

There's honestly nothing wrong with reading Bernays. Goebbels developed a lot of his theories by reading Freud. That's not to say that Freud and Bernays aren't in hell right now, but it's important to know any worthwhile information the enemy has to offer. It's similar to how commies are super easy to BTFO if you actually study Marx's works, and better yet, you're able to use Marx's materialist theories to suit yourself whenever convenient. Some times you have to make a Faustian deal if you want to get power. Just be sure you can wrestle with a demon before you try to command it.

I am more of the viewpoint: Wherever there is a jew acting in the system, there is a gentile acting in the same whom the jew is trying to emulate in order to subvert people below. Like I said, I agree that we should study their works - Morals and Dogma by (((Albert Pike))) should be read by anyone studying deep freemasonry and its occult jewish connections (He talks about Lucifer in this book). I just think that it isn't hard to find these gentiles, and just go straight to their works as a source of information. What we may be "in-forming" into our worldview by internalizing this jewish information we are studying, may very well be poison. You mentioned Goebbels - now in terms of studying the enemy, I think we should study the works of Steiner and Freud. The greatest tool of the jew is the human sympathetic reflex.

I disagree - this is what Marxist shills like Terrence Mckenna and Robert Anton Wilson recommend, and they are basically both CIA-owned degenerates like Timothy Leary.

(((Bernays))) work on propaganda was very influential, haven't you heard of the phrase "know thy enemy", faggot?

Cry me a river, its "the book" on propaganda, from the saying "He wrote the book on…"

Goebbels go-to was "The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind" by Gustave Le Bon. He pretty much had it memorized he read it so many times. Thats on /pdfs/ or zundel, one or the other.

First post

OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN

OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN

OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN

OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN

OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN

OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN
OP = DACARYAN

Who cares, no one. Stop the faggotry now.

Rek your shit.

What are you doing ITT?

Every time.

There can only be one.

Fuck off and die hotpocket faggot. The books on /zundel/ are all required reading for anyone who would claim to be redpilled. /pdfs/ has no quality control whatsoever and is clogged with useless shit.

Edward Bernays' Propaganda should be required Holla Forums reading you insufferable faggot. In the book the jew lays down the foundational groundwork on mass manipulation and explains how it all works.

Everyone here needs to not only know who Edward Bernays is but how far and wide his influence has infiltrated America and the rest of the west. The only reason Fraud even became popular in the first place is because Bernays used the shill tactics that he himself outlined in his book Propaganda. Those same shill tactics are being used till this day!

Know the jew.
Name the jew.
Purge the jew.