Are you getting the NES: Classic Edition?

Are you getting the NES: Classic Edition?

Already got Nestopia.

Please tell me it at least has a working cartridge slot.

It has a door drawn on it, at least.

Why would I do that when I already own both a NES and a computer with emulators installed?

no, its too small.The 30 games is all you get.

It's actually smaller than a NES cartridge.

ayy lmao

I already own the games worth playing. On cartridge. And I have owned them for decades now.

I wish.

I'm not buying one for myself, but if I ever got one I would certainly plug it into TV.
This would be a good gift, pretty and hipster as hell but unnecessary.

No. If it had more game I would at least consider it briefly, but for just 30, most of which I already own anways? fuck off

I asked Santa for it for Christmas

Really? Not the PowerPC stuff Nintendo's been using for decades? At least the games are bright and sharp with pixel-perfect mode now like the VC games should have been

Already got mine. Controller cables are fucking short though, I mean, I didn't think it'd be that big of an issue, but I've had to pull a chair right up to my living room TV. My ex took the small bedroom TV that I was going to use for it.

It's outsourced garbage to please the investors who care more about meme markets than video games.
Just like Pokemon GO.

60 dollars
60 dollars
60 dollars
60 dollars
60 dollars

cuckchan tier thread

surprise you can run linux on powerpc

is it 2 player?

I'm not a retarded corporate whore that fellates companies that treat its customers and fans like dogshit.

this

2 DOLLARS A ROM

NO CART PORT

Getting one for my friend for Christmas since a secound shipment was confirmed.

Nah, neat stocking stuffer though.

No
stop asking

What a deal!
That's even better than Action 52!

How can it be a "classic edition" when it's a modern remake of a much older console?

I would buy a Sega one so hard tho fuck you SegaEat a dickplz make good games again

Are you getting euthanized?

Stop asking your stupid fucking questions and by the fucking limited edition game station you fucking goy.

…anthony?

Kiketendo strikes again

How many times are you going to ask that, cucktendo?

HELL FUCKING NO.

I have an Everdrive for my NES, so not only can I play every NES, Famicom, and FDS game ever made, I can play every NES, Famicom, and FDS game never made (hacks, homebrew, fanware, prototypes). Got one for Genesis and TurboGrafX 16 as well. I don't care enough about the SNES, N64, or Game Boy series to bother with flash carts for them, though.

Even if I didn't have an NES and an Everdrive, I'd be emulating everything anyway.

Controller looks pretty nice. Might pick one up. Good thing Nintendo was dumb enough to sell them separately. It'll work nicely for my emulators.

Oh you poor clueless soul…

Yeah, they made a good call on the controllers and controller ports.
They use the same connector type as the Wii Remote expansion slot, so the Mini NES accepts a Wii Classic controller in the 2P slot, and the Mini NES controllers work with Wii Remotes.

Source: Someone gave me the NES Mini today, as a birthday present.

It's an allwinner ARM though, overkill.

Yes! I love the NES Classic Edition(tm).

I can't wait to play 30 classic games.

Happy birthday user!

Yes.

My brother and his wife just had their first kid, a boy, in August, and my brother already said he'd like the kid to grow up starting out on the old stuff, so I'm buying it as a gift for them.

Why would I? There's like less than 5 decent games on the system, 3 of them being SMB 1/2/3. No good games, no great games. Sure I had fun with it when I was kid since it was my second console, but when I started playing SNES games I realized just how bad the NES games were.

Happy birthday mang. Hope you have a goodun.

How is the build quality and button resistance compared to the original NES controllers? I doubt it uses the same type of internal pads…

It's a surprisingly good replica.
Original NES buttons are a wee bit springier, but otherwise it feels and sounds authentic.
Have some crappy phone photos, for comparison.

Supposedly the hardware is actually better than a fucking 3DS, and can possibly expanded upon
I'll wait until this is proven and people have made headway on cracking and modding it

Why would I need that when I've got pic related?

There's no reason to give money to SJWs when alternatives exist. Just buy one of the dozen non-SJW boards instead. Don't forget it was they who made it political in the first place.