Black Panther hailed as a masterpiece

You finna talk shit now whiteboi?

Nice try. I'm betting they won't even do critic screenings for this shit.

The entire movie could be set in a single room and have the actors calling out "line?" and it would be hailed as "transformative" and "unafraid to take bold risks," because no one would dare be the dissenting voice towards a BLACK PERSON. The worst (best?) part is they will never address or even understand how fucking infantilizing they're being.

Do we even need the tomatometer? No film that stands the test of time is received positively during its initial release.

Only a fool would pay attention to RT after the shit they pulled with Ghostbusters.

Except literally no one is convinced. Fooling them into supporting thinly veiled anti-white satire and predictive programming was more successful than this shit.

Instead of lame ass suoerheroes nobody cares about, they should just turn Superman and Batman black. There's no reason they can't be black and it would revitalize those franchises while making a powerful statement about racial equality.

Imagine Superman with an afro and Lois Lane with a phat ass (and still white). If you want to make Superman interesting to a modern audience, there you go.

Ghostbusters has a good RT score too. Really makes you think.

If you have the phone app it shows the score early.

I hate RT as much as anyone but that's not true at all. Plenty are positive, plenty are mixed, some are negative.

Is it your cat? Looking kawaii =^_^=

t. concerned shill

I don't get it, why only black, is louie ck living inside all leftist?

Mexicans, Indians, Natives, Asians, etc. already get treated right in the business. It's blacks that still get treated like we're slaves and shit.

Excuse me? I'm a Mexo-Indian American (Indian mother, Latino father) and we get treated far worse than you stupid hip hop jibagoos, ESPECIALLY in Hollywood. Are you serious? They love you big-lipped ape people in the film industry. Go rape more women you ugly chimp….

Well nobody likes mixed people, maybe your momma shouldn't have fucked around.

Where can I buy one then? I hope they accept dogecoin.

I thought niggers were supposed to be good at smack talk? Maybe those big monkey palms are making it hard to type, or is it the English letters on the keyboard you are having trouble with?

shieeeet

FUCKING CHRISTCUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ftfy

I'll wait for the user rating. I'd rather trust a hundred thousand anonymous retards than Disney's paid cronies.

Hi Harvey

no wonder progressives love it

That picture makes me strangely happy.

I used to have dogecoin, now it broke a billion dollars. Crypto is ridiculous these days.

The system that works.

SKrat skrat SKeet
Whitebois beet up on da street
PoCs takin ova
Hova

TRUMFLARTS BTFO

AYO

In reality, vikings were snow niggers who lived in the stone age when the holy roman empire was already old

The heavy guerilla marketing that Disney is pulling reminds me that I should watch Wag the Dog again. Manipulating the masses into a certain viewpoint doesn't seem so hard in current year.

They were vikings, unlike we wuz kangs just stealing history like they do everything els
Really, nigger?

Would you look at that, looks like some nigger just invented an AK47 all by himself.

wow, drawings & movie props, you sure showed me sweetie 😏

Those aren't props, they're actual Viking swords. In reality, the Norse had technology roughly equivalent to that of the HRE at the time, as well as detailed mythology and stories (although I don't think they wrote them down until the 12th century)

The Vikings were black.

sure they are sweetie
thats still caveman shit retard, how advanced you think the world was in 1000ac?

The fuck does "finna" mean anyway?

Don't try to make sense of niggerspeak, your IQ will drop.

pretty sure it's an /asp/ forced meme, like "seething" or "rent free"

I'd like to see you replicate Greek fire, modernitycuck.

retard

Finally some REAL blackino.

You've heard of Citizen Kane? Paths of Glory? The Deer Hunter? China Town? Pssssht. Get that shit out of here. This is real art. This is what white men having been attemping (and failing) to achieve for decades in film. It's all been leading to this moment. I've already reserved my tickets.

Niggers probably don't know themselves, but my guess is it's derived from "fitting to."
Which is still a bastardization of the language, but what're you gonna do?

Or maybe it's an abbreviation of "fixing to." That might make more sense.

SO how the fuck does
AYO HOL' UP YOU TRYIN' SAY WE SOME FINNA SUISAH SQWAH?
make any sense in that context?