'''Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and the Wasp - Official Trailer==

'''Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and the Wasp - Official Trailer==

GET #HYPED!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22722955
researchgate.net/publication/18778651_Correlates_of_heterosexual_somatic_preference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

#TRASH

The end of capeshit is nearly here.

animatedsoyboy.gif

I actually quite liked Ant Man. It almost felt like one of those old super hero movies. Not too up it's own ass. Not trying to build a franchise. A focus on showcasing fantastical powers through special effects. The whole thing kind of has that theme park ride feel.
It would have been right at home alongside Sam Raimi Spiderman.

I liked her hinted suit in Antman 1 but her new suit here is westernized. aka less sexual.

I always got this Doraemon vibe from this film I don't know why, maybe because the tech is similar to the shrink ray.

The first ant-man could've been perfect if it wasn't for the unnecessary alimony sub-plot, well I guess kike will always subvert.

Are you implying there's something wrong with that?

Women in media should always be sexy.

t. homosexual

Yeah the Wasp is an unappealing roastie. Throw this shit in the garbage. Marvel movies are ending.

yes sweetie

Oh hon, you have so much to learn…

A woman whose leading appeal is sex? Ew! Vile! No! Give is Ripley, with those fucking nice muscles and badass man attitude.

Is she part nog? She looks like the chimp chick from planet of the apes.

Wow, another extact same MCU movie.
Iron Man 1 will always be the best Marvel movie.

and yet no Han Solo trailer.

That would be Incredible Hulk.

They both were released before the Disney deal, so yeah, they are the best.

like how to make a proper sandwich?

nah I like my women flat like a real man

cute boy

What the fuck is that shit on the bottom of her foot? Is this for real?

um, no sweetie. 😘

That's a tasty chest. Why does anyone like saggy fat bags anymore?

ITT flat qts with short hair
Anons please, this is my fetish ;_;

So when will the MC slap her in such a way we are supposed to pretend not to like him?

That's Michael Douglas's character. He already got his wife killed in a flashback in the last movie, so not much chance of the wife beating happening on screen.

Homo

Teaser on Super Bowl supposedly but full trailer appearing on Monday during Good Morning America.

no u

Dubs confirm there's nothing wrong with tomboy qtpatootis and you're an irredeemable faggot.

Ahhhhh, I see this flat dyke has dragged the soyboys back out of hiding.

Alright cupcake, time to smack you with the facts all over again. And because you couldn't keep your stupid fag mouth shut yet another thread'll be filled with titties. You'd think if you hated them so much you'd learn your place and shut the fuck up. Let's go over the facts.

1. Humans are the only mammals with breasts which remain swollen when not producing milk. This is because their function is to demonstrate sexual maturity. Their entire purpose is to communicate the idea "I'm ready to fuck." They're the most distinctly female visual feature. To say you don't like them indicates you're not attracted to the female form, you big dumb faggot.

2. Worldwide average bra size is D, in the US it's DD. The women you like are decidedly below average. Average female height is 5'4, 5'10 is the average MALE height. You literally prefer the body of the average male.

3. Women in Hollywood and the modeling world are chosen by homosexuals and feminists for their ability to look like men, hang clothes off of with no curves and not be intimidating.

4. Men who prefer larger breasts have higher testosterone, are the life of the party, desire to have children and identify as strictly straight.

5. Soyboys who prefer smaller breasts have low testosterone, have idealized the body of a girl they met in school, fear competition, are less likely to identify as straight, are more likely to be aroused by children, trannies and futa, do not want kids and are more likely to have a cuckold fetish. Seriously.

6. Addendum: They're also likely to use milk production as an insult proving they're soyboys and hate what defines us as human. They assert flat stomachs and hourglass figures are fat because they're jealous, and they pretend large breasts sag more than small ones when anyone who's ever so much as squeezed the breasts of more than one woman knows this is the opposite of reality.

Dispute my facts. Please.

Just-less edit when

soyboys conclusively btfo

tbh boob posts are the main reason I come to Holla Forums.

HYWHITE LASSES
STOOD IN FIELDS

I thought Paul Studd did a decent job in Ant Man. I might hit the theater for this one, tbh.

It was alright though I think they could've tightened it up here and there.

It was ok though not special. Kind of felt the same way towards Amazing Spiderman.

It better have domestic abuse, or I'm not watching!

It's true, soyboy. Other mammals only display breasts when lactating, humans are the only mammal where they grow and protrude and remain such when not producing milk.

They should show Evie panties in this to catch my interest.

sage

You have to remember that humans are also fairly unique in that they are always "in heat", so to speak. While most mammals have yearly "seasons", humans can breed year-round. So it's natural for the womenfolk to have developed sexual organs that display that near-constant fertility. And bear in mind that when impregnated the breasts do grow even larger, so it's not like you get one boob size and that's it forever, they still grow when needed.

Michael Douglas is Hank Pym and his wife is missing/dead. Paul rudd is a different Ant-Man, not a wife beater.

I wouldn't say this is true, women definitly have a period every month of heightened fertility, the whole way birth control works is by preventing it from happening.

That's lactation though, not growth. It goes away as soon as they stop nursing.

Why does anyone like big tits when DFC exists?

Because they're heterosexual.

Seriously.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22722955

researchgate.net/publication/18778651_Correlates_of_heterosexual_somatic_preference

Soyboy used "cowtits" as an insult. That's a direct knock at milk production.

This explains a lot.

those are nice.

By that logic so is "sharkmouth."

Yeah, they're in estus in every month, instead of once a year
Birth control is simply an artificial hormone that tricks the body in to thinking it's pregnant. There are placebo meds in a monthly birth control prescription to allow the period to happen because letting all that shit get backed up can cause problems, but it's timed so that the ovulation phase doesn't stack with the placebo phase (shit happens though because the body is whack).
Jesus user, that's stretching. Lactation causes the growth, in both animals and humans.

Let's have the BO set up a legit poll to ban all capeshit from Holla Forums

They had Edgar Wright directing parts of the first one.
That's why it feels differently from the ususal cookie cutter Marvel movie.

Hank Pym pulled a Patton Oswalt.

Our BO and mods like this board to be shitty. They actively encourage and participate in waifuposting, animeposting, and probably the endless stream of cape and star wars threads.

leaked screenshots

The big one is the female?

yes
in arthropods is common for females to be larger, sometimes considerably so, than males of the same species

not another super hero shit

She's a big girl.

Wouldn't it be funny if there was a scene where he hits her for whatever reason, and whenever they bring it up afterwards, it's just used as a joke?

Any other examples?

for you

yes

So female bugs all have a fetish for small guys?

post it

yes

No, it would be pointless. What would be funny is if he was really nice to her and then out of the blue starts beating the shit out of her and then she looked into the camera and said, "Well that's pretty Ant-ithetical to his normal character." and then they both laugh for a second, and then he tells her to shut up and starts beating on her again.

Get this man a writing job.

????