ITT EVIL ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

ITT EVIL ALWAYS FINDS A WAY
Let's talk about some proper villain PC vidya.

I want to post in this thread but I don't know what to recommend.

Anyone know what happened to that Ancient Evil concept grand strategy game?

Not this time.

Overlord was pretty fun. The first one, at least.

undertale

Half Life

sandro did nothing wrong

Wasn't Overlord and Dungeon Keeper all about being a villain?

Also, Evil Genius was a great game where you play an evil genius in the 60s/70s.

itt: we see how long until we derail into politics
I for one enjoy the villains that are actually just animal/creatures following their prime instincts. Dinosaurs, ancient beasts, etc. Bonus points if the presence of the villain is by mistake.

Holy shit I just remembered
Isn't Tyranny coming out like tomorrow
What great timing

ALWAYS

Didn't avadon do their shtick already?

The game has a narrow focus and a good theme, so it mite b ok
It might also be a pile of garbage, but it's not like I'm paying for it anyway

they are neutral you sill user
the politics are over we can finally talk/play vidya in peace

not the first one, you were just a hero that wanted revenge, you could go full evil or notreallyTHATevil, but those lazy bastards deserved it

MODS WILL FIX IT!

Villain =/= evil

I thought PoE was alright, minus the boring combat

Well you're a fag with fag thoughts.

Okay

Postal coop is pretty fun.

Also, what games did both the evil and the good path well?

FILTHY TRAP HOMOFAG SPOTTED

Neverwinter Nights 2 mask of the betrayer, you can go full evil and eat everyone
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark

Hello shillary, you forgot your sage.

Well the best, fleshed out evil story/protag is by far from Planescape: Torment. Evil playthrough in that game has you doing some really bad stuff.

Armok from Dwarf Fortress could be a strong contender depending on how you go about arguing for it.

Griffith did nothing wrong.

Good thing there's no spectator seat on the battlefield, he wouldn't be able to sit down on it at after what he does.

black and white 2 sort of did good and evil right
if you go evil (sacrifice your citizens for belief, make armies) your town starts resembling a hellish landscape, your creature starts looking demonic
if you go good (just play a city builder until the enemy's citizens simply join you) your city starts looking more heaven-themed, creature becomes angelic

But Black&White 2 is shit compared to Black&White 1.

yea, but the good and evil part wasn't as noticable in the first one
especially since you didn't even have armies there

Hard to beat AoW in that regard. It even had multiple good and evil paths, including a spooky one.

There's not many truly villainous games. RPGs kind of let you play evil, but that is usually just being a dick while still saving the world. Grand strategy seems good for being a tyrant.

Most people don't like playing as villains though. We'd mostly rather be the guy who saves the world from corrupt and evil bastards than play as one.

His good outweighs everything.

dead
Dev took the money and ran

*sacrificed a hundred or so soldiers to save the lives of hundreds upon thousands of innocent and royals by a disaster he himself created which also killed millions upon millions other people

Proof or it never happened.

Griffith =\= Femto

Antagonist>Villain

Villains are boring and predictable.

What if the antagonist is a good guy?

I always played this game as good guy, I need to reinstall BW2 and change it.

It is just terminology that ultimately doesn't matter, make great antagonist and call him a villain, for me it might as well be BBEG.7

Only if by Femto you consider Griffith since he lost to Guts.

His fancy tree spawns rape trolls randomly in the world. They confirmed it in newer chapters.

arent the good guys also boring and predictable?

i played it as a evil god, but kept my creature good, so he doesnt trash the damn place.

Gas everyone.

I just want to find an RPG that lets you take a complete evil route, not just a douchebag hero. Anything like that out there without modding, preferably?

Well, at least it was just a spin-off.

Arcanum

Holy shit, that is my #1 comfy game user, good fucking choice.
For those interested it's similar to Dungeon Keeper but it has a few key differences

You only change areas twice, with the second area being twice the size of the first with a 'core' that you can't use until a little later.
You cannot directly interact with any of your basic units,, but you can set alarms for them to patrol or shoot on site with a camera\PA system, the exception being your Henchmen, unique Super Units that on top of being stronger than any minion have 3 unique skills and cannot be killed by normal enemies, only by Super Agents that start coming to your island at first scripted and then randomly until they are dealt with appropriately once you reach the second island.
Finally the income and objectives are done through a 'World Map' which breaks the world into 5 factions, doing anything on the world map generates heat which will cause them to send advanced units to your base ranging from investigators, to saboteurs, to soldiers that you need to stop from fucking your shit up.

In general it's a really fantastic game with a few noticeable flaws, I certainly wouldn't cal it pretty but it's also plenty stylized so it gets a pass there I think. In general I really suggest pirating it, as the studio ate shit and the planned sequel is going to be a fucking Facebook game.

Which Arcanum specifically? I'm finding multiple versions of torrentz2.

Played that already.

user, if anyone was going to sacrifice america to eldritch beings in return for dark power, it was going to be Hillary
The woman is practically rule 63 emperor palpatine

Did you not fucking read the Manga?
The city is a collection of all of humanity for a sacrifice.
Same with the Old Kingdom.

Last one with 1.0.7X patch

I meant Griffith tier in terms of how terribad the world was due to the consequence of selling out to some beings of greater power or in this case the powers to be in order to join them.

I don't know user, a bright shining massive paradise safe from the horrors of the outside world that all are free to live and prosper in as long as they're not massive faggots sounds like the opposite of terribad to me

See this

I don't know why they're called villains though, when their goals are beneficial for anyone involved. Morgoth was the real good guy in Tolkien's work.

go back to cuckchan

why chicken has russian flag

is /int/ meme

its shitposting images from Krautchan created by butthurt ukrainians during the Crimea crisis

i like it, it stays

That music got a BAFTA nomination for Best (Original Music, 2004) too. It's fucking great.

wait, it wasnt a moba?

Cain from C&C was pretty good. In general, the villains were bad, and that's good.

Still better than the weird glove meme.