USAF Begins Massive GPS Blackouts In The Western US During Largest Ever Air War Drill

Q called another one…Q is real

Jan 21 2018 21:22:07
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 7f44ec
Expand your thinking.
Planned [3].
Moves and countermoves.
Strategy warfare.
This week will be revealing.
SNOW WHITE [1, 2, and 5] offline.
7th Floor is no more.
Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean BIG things aren't happening.
Night_Riders_FLY.
2018 will be GLORIOUS.
Q

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/usaf-begins-massive-gps-blackouts-western-us-during-largest-ever-air-war-drill
nellis.af.mil/News/Article/1420982/red-flag-18-1-takes-off-at-nellis/
alaskapublic.org/2016/08/09/logistical-support-soldiers-enabled-army-to-hold-biggest-alaska-training-exercise-in-years/
popularmechanics.com/military/a12350/4311433/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have a containment board.

At no point is it mentioned this was going to happen. You can fire off vague reslonses week after week and eventually something will line up

If q is Trump just know I called him a faggot and we both laughed and laughed

future unlocks the past

expand your thinking

I believe there is a big theatrical production being carried out by the zionist Trump administration.

IDK what to believe… I guess I'll wait for Q to confirm this further.

OP, you're a faggot. Prove the USAF is doing a "GPS Blackout" (which seems impossible anyway), then make another thread without the QLarper bullshit

Does it go more into depth on the North Korean secret society?

Joke is on them, I never leave the house.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/usaf-begins-massive-gps-blackouts-western-us-during-largest-ever-air-war-drill

No. It's just loony tunes zionist disinfo that uses lots of words to say nothing beyond reinforcing the postwar American worldview and lots of compliant agents in the government who pretend to be the bad guy that can be "vanquished" for "corruption" [e.g. getting in the way of the neocon agenda].

Kill yourself, Q-LARPer.

Hindsight is 20/20? That's literally all that means

This Q larp cuckchan shit needs to got back to its own containment board or fuck off to halfchan.

He means that you have an actual containment board that specifically says don't bring your shit on Holla Forums for a reason.

I'm not into the Q thing by any means but I remember when it was on Holla Forums that he mentioned mass blackouts across the country.
Not GPS blackouts though…

Exactly, "Q" uses gypsy fortune telling tricks.

Do not bump.

smh pol censorship really wasn't that bad tbbh.

I like it. White civilization has always been diverse. This of Sparta and Athens. Or in the case of Rome, filled with different unique cities.

sage

No one cares what you like. Holla Forums is a board of truth. Q is a lie. Get the fuck out.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP

alex jones ?? yea i know its you Q ,..
hate to say but i know a Qtard cracker gets on my nerves with that bullshit

thanks op i look forward to hearing more of Q.

Go away.

Reported.

goto that fags board an lurk there

i lurk /pol everyday atleast twice im sorry i never saw Q fag here maybe it didnt catch my eye
but its funny how a glp fag i know followed here saying he wason /pol and how i could miss it?
now the qtard is alex jonesin on qfags chemtrails

There’s a reason you don’t see it here. It’s bullshit.

it is relevant to Holla Forums.
thanks op.

yes sir i told him he must be in half chan ,come to find out he was ,but he did come h8
then he sent me the faggot board with some bs 64k dos code shit
like i said hes a joneser..

Q is not Holla Forums. Reported.

no. but Q posts is relevant to Holla Forums.

Nope. Reported.

think we all agree on that..

your welcome
are these whiny faggots bitchin about Q being fake all clowns

Reported. Kill yourself.

Q issa a fake news OP soros dick sucking kike

so what the fuck happens next…

sage

he produces nothing at all all hype like jones

filtered. now fuck off. i am monitoring this thread.

Reported.

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer is not one of the ONLY TWENTY PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from multiple people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! Don’t ever question the validity of these claims! Just spend MONTHS ignoring everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE ZOG WILL NOT ARREST THE ZOG. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING IS NOT ONLY LYING TO YOU, HE IS A JEWISH SHILL.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Why, given the massive flight risk all globalists are, would anyone want to leak the proceedings of such an event in advance? Why would someone ostensibly leaking the proceedings not actually leak any information? Why would someone who claims to be on our side not give us a playbook for how to operate during the event? Why isn’t he telling us how to become leaders of our community to calm the terrified millions around us–who will inevitably exist once the media starts reporting on the “Trump coup”, or when they see their favorite media reporters arrested by the military live on air? Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

* Claims Trump is magically insulated during what will be painted internationally as a soft coup, and that he will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history.
* Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL, so why did they let the last 70 years happen).
* Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely.
* Claims martial law inbound.
* Claims mass arrests of the government are inbound.
* Claims the EBS will be invoked.
* Claims no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will arrest itself, with all trials dispensing actual justice.
* Claims Obama went to North Korea and may be there right now.
* Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia (proven false).
* Claims Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…”
* Claims the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account.
* Claimed that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s Asia trip (proven false).
* Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events).
* Claims elections no longer matter.

No proof of any of his claims has come to light, and no explanation of them or what he means by them has ever been given.

yes exactly that's the question

damn putting it like that it may be true i need to stock up on spam and micro wave popcorn for the fallout

NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev.- –

The U.S. Air Force kicks off its largest three-week premier air-to-air combat training exercise, Red Flag 18-1, beginning Jan. 26 and will conclude Feb. 16.

Base officials want to remind Southern Nevada residents will notice increased military aircraft activity due to aircraft departing from Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, twice-a-day to participate in training exercises on the Nevada Test and Training Range.

“We’re trying a few new and different things with Red Flag 18-1,” said Col Michael Mathes, 414th Combat Training Squadron commander. “It’s the largest Red Flag ever with the largest number of participants, highlighting the balance of training efficiency with mission effectiveness.”

While Red Flag occurs in multiple iterations annually, each one has a unique training purpose – 18-1 is no exception.

“Red Flag 18-1 primarily is a strike package focused training venue that we integrate at a command and control level in support of joint task force operations,” said Mathes. “It’s a lot of words to say that we integrate every capability we can into strike operations that are flown out of Nellis Air Force Base.”

The training offered during Red Flag has prepared armed forces for future engagements.

“Red Flag remains a great mix of heritage and future potential,” said Mathes. “We are very proud of our heritage with the way that red flag had improved survivability and readiness over the years. We look forward as we continue to grow readiness through integrated training as well as improving training efficiency.”

The exercise typically involves a variety of attack, fighter and bomber aircraft as well as participants from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Royal Australian Air Force and Royal Air Force.

from

This is why if you're going to have drones to deliver "packages" when SHTF you need to make sure they also work on GLONAS

Are there even any commercial drones that use GPS, given that it’s illegal to pilot one out of the user’s line of sight? Only industrial drones would have GPS, and there’s no way they include GLONASS if they’re being shipped outside of Russia.

Or just use cameras & object recognition.

i'm starting to think you aren't up to the task…

it's plain as day that Q posted 5 days ago about something that just came out…
Largest Ever Air War Drill =Strategy warfare.
Night_Riders_FLY. = "dark" as in no gps

expand your thinking

um. yeah. They use GPS.

why don't you try to read this first so you don't look like such a dickhead

https:// www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/usaf-begins-massive-gps-blackouts-western-us-during-largest-ever-air-war-drill

Most mid level hobby drones have GPS. The ones I have support both GPS and GLONASS. These aren't commercial drones, just regular stuff you can buy from hobby sites. Even the cheap DIY arduino autopilots can support GLONASS

I pasted your kike website's sauce:

Q is psyop, in a month or so (((everyone))) will be using Q to discredit every legit item, stop bumping this shit, anything that mentions Q dont bump it

Can you disable GPS, leaving GLONASS enabled?

fuk off to your gazillion DACA slide threads

Q doesn't predict…he drops valid info in advance

like this
Strategy warfare.

Q was telling us the truth

Don’t care, yid. Kill yourself.

Reported.

This has never happened.

Stop fighting over such things. It doesn't matter.

What matters is there is a real exercise underway, and it may be cover for actual activities.

So it’s time to make a new thread without Q.

im sure you say the same about A. jones with his ultra secret intel he gets

He's been too much popularized to really get rid of at this point. It doesn't matter.

This is an interesting topic, and it's even more interesting you're not willing to discuss it.

agree Qfag has his own board so this shit aint pol worthey

It does matter, in fact. We don’t accept Q here. It’s not “popularized.”
Yep.
Literally proven wrong in the post to which you’re replying. Commit suicide, because you sure as fuck aren’t going to live through our purges.

well it'll be interesting what happens with korea it seems calmer between the koreas lately if they legitimately move towards peace and reunification how will the us react with the loss of a #1 boogeyman?
and of course more money to israel

BULLSHIT
This story is real, regardless of the "oracle of Q-chan":

The Airforce is having a unique exercise:

Yes you can use one or the other.

What's to discuss? The chair force did some training and turned off their tracking boxes like they would during anwar time scenario. Its business as usual. Just go look up any previous excercise if you can find one where anyone gave a shit, current news is swamped with crypto q bullshit

YET ANOTHER FUCKING CIA AGENT:

The CIA is engaged in an anti-WN offensive, attempting to implant thoughts of suicide in white people.

The CIA is controlled by the kikes. Their "secret" task is to kill all whites.

Go back to your dozen DACA slide threads.

You first kike

Do any support a homing beacon of (withing tuner range) arbitrary frequency?

Reported. Kill yourself, redditor.

you beleave its now they have a (real) exercise?
thats how they train just cuase the jew news says or a leak says doesnt mean it dont happen all the time

tbh will be pretty funny to see them do this when self driving cars are the norm

" Largest Ever Air War Drill" doesn't happen every day you fuckin moron

It's not a leak. It's a press release on the Nellis AFB website:

Largest Ever Air War Drill

how fuckin stewpid are you

self-driving cars will read roadsigns, survive just fine.

no shit sherlock…and it verifies a Q post from 5 days ago

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
Expand your thinking.
Planned [3].
Moves and countermoves.
Strategy warfare.
7th Floor is no more.
Night_Riders_FLY.
2018 will be GLORIOUS.
Q

Except they can’t do that with any level of reliability. It’ll be fun watching the normalfags crash.

Nope, try again.

no shit neather does the biggest slaughter of cattle or chickins ,but if the jews didnt report it
Peta wouldnt protest would they?
and it s neveer the big one you hear about

It's definitely time to purchase a Nikon P900 (or P600 if you cannot afford the P900).

there's a reason Q uses cryptic

it's to keep retarded pollocks like you that have no business knowing what he is saying from figuring it out

if Q fag was so good and great why does he talk in some austictic code only Qbert understands…???

Marketing wank. The army and marines do the same shit every year you faggots just never pay attention to it because some larper isn't pointing the flashlight at a tree and yelling "ghosts!"

Here, take this back to q and try and make some connections, there must be some russians trying to retake alaska or something

alaskapublic.org/2016/08/09/logistical-support-soldiers-enabled-army-to-hold-biggest-alaska-training-exercise-in-years/

It’s because he’s a proven paid shill LARPer.
Yes, you sure know where you are, moishe.
Go suck his cock back on your super secret club website, reddit.

or what if we spoof gps to make all kfc, bail/bond, and government gibs locations direct you to africa, all taco stands and direct to mexico so they self deport.

They hold red flag every year right?

They seem to say that every time theres a big one. Make new thread about it and delete this Q bullshit one.

but the glp rs can now decipher? really?

At worst their cars will just get lost. They don't stay on the road using GPS. GPS is only for navigation (just like on your cellphone). And cars right now aren't allowed to take turns and such on their own. It's awesome what Tesla is doing: autopilot. But their autopilot is really just The Best Cruise Control Ever. It's cruise that lets you take your hands off the wheel. That's it. It also can change lanes, if you tell it to, with the blinker, and that's cool, because it checks the blind spot for you, or whatever. But it can't even stop at red lights automatically.

YEP, THIS HAPPENS EVERY YEAR. Q-LARP PREDICTED NOTHING.
popularmechanics.com/military/a12350/4311433/

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
Expand your thinking.

Planned [3]….#3 WEEKS

Moves and countermoves.
Strategy warfare.
7th Floor is no more.
Night_Riders_FLY.
2018 will be GLORIOUS.
Q

Self driving cars confirmed for niggers and cannot into cold.

4-6 Red Flag thingies happen per year. But the biggest one ever… this is interesting.

read it sloooooowly you dumb fuckin coon

it doesnt say how much acid i need to drop to see this jewshit…

It's possible to estimate location based upon miles driven, and compass, of course. This is "dead reckoning", and is common to navigational systems.

bingo

Reported. Q-LARP predicted nothing. It’s over. You lose.

nigger if your that afraid you better start diggin in deep son..

Also, the CIA is trying to slide this one LOL.

it wouldn't matter…you still wouldn't comprehend

Wow, imagine instead of typing all that vague shit that could be interpreted in any such way, the incredible, totally-not LARP Q had just said there would be an air drill next week. Kill yourself.

Interesting threat, Mr. CIA Suit.

Who could ever get to the US mainland by air? Russia? Do they even have carriers and air-air refuelers? I legitimately question why we even have these drills anymore.
No.

it's almost comical

My my. You CIA slaves of kikes are so violent!

i wouldnt but i bet your the kind of fag yrs back was shoving sharpies up his ass on half cuck

It's fascinating. A free airshow :^) Stock up on popcorn and get ready for some crashes too

Russia is the only nation other than Canada with the air power to get over the mainland US, yeah. And Canada’s Air Force could only do it because we’ve stopped bothering recording that guy on our radar.

Q posts in cryptic to avoid jewbot sniffers…

do you know what that means

microwave popcorn right hence the radiation…

We know you have ABSOLUTELY NO REFUTATION TO MY POST and ABSOLUTELY NO ANSWERS FOR ANY OF MY QUESTIONS about your LARP, yeah.

I assume you mean to target something. No, none that I'm aware of. In theory it's possible but would be way more equipment/payload than a reasonable sized drone could carry. If you wanted to target a moving object you could tag it with a GPS tracker and just have the drone go to the latest GPS point.

Q posts in cryptic to avoid jewbot sniffers…

do you know what that means

Yes, because those jewbot sniffers can certainly never pinpoint a namefag on 4chan, especially when his every vague word makes retarded boomers like you cream yourself in ecstasy.

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer is not one of the ONLY TWENTY PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from multiple people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! Don’t ever question the validity of these claims! Just spend MONTHS ignoring everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE ZOG WILL NOT ARREST THE ZOG. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING IS NOT ONLY LYING TO YOU, HE IS A JEWISH SHILL.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Why, given the massive flight risk all globalists are, would anyone want to leak the proceedings of such an event in advance? Why would someone ostensibly leaking the proceedings not actually leak any information? Why would someone who claims to be on our side not give us a playbook for how to operate during the event? Why isn’t he telling us how to become leaders of our community to calm the terrified millions around us–who will inevitably exist once the media starts reporting on the “Trump coup”, or when they see their favorite media reporters arrested by the military live on air? Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

* Claims Trump is magically insulated during what will be painted internationally as a soft coup, and that he will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history.
* Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL, so why did they let the last 70 years happen).
* Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely.
* Claims martial law inbound.
* Claims mass arrests of the government are inbound.
* Claims the EBS will be invoked.
* Claims no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will arrest itself, with all trials dispensing actual justice.
* Claims Obama went to North Korea and may be there right now.
* Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia (proven false).
* Claims Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…”
* Claims the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account.
* Claimed that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s Asia trip (proven false).
* Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events).
* Claims elections no longer matter.

No proof of any of his claims has come to light, and no explanation of them or what he means by them has ever been given.

You can tell a bit of it is sliding because the point a few anons have made is to NOT focus on Quck and just discuss the topic, or like one mentioned, a new thread, since this one is a bit fucky.

you don't…that's obvious…

It means some Colonel had to go on the news to justify all the jets taking off drowning out the strip. every year is the biggest ever because you have to get a freedom boner for morale

Checkedddddddd

YOU CAN’T RESPOND

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-78

Russia could reach the US but Air-Air combat is stupid between the US and Russia. Russian bombers or fighters over mainland US soil means nukes are flying. This is more likely a drill to see the functionality of the equipment. The real use will be used in some way to expand greater Israel, obviously

yea it means full of shit 3times inna overly dramatic way

Q

!UW.yye1fxo

Expand your thinking.

Planned [3]….#3 WEEKS

just admit you are too retarded to understand…it's not a big deal

You can’t respond.

You are incapable of answering the questions.

ask me a specific one

yea and you should admit your a larping wanna be autist faggot

I did. You are incapable of answering the questions.

ask again

glp and plebbit dont belong here

there's a reason (((you))) are trying to shut this down

I did that, too. You are incapable of answering the questions.

Q’s North Korea theories made sense to me honestly. I do think it’s a kike/CIA controlled boogeyman country now.

No, I just mean return home. I remember there was something like that for RC planes, where your xmitter could get your plane to return home if it lost the signal, well, return to range, anyway, so you could hopefully notice it, and fly it in.

If he's real, he's not high enough up to know that the kikes are in control of the CIA, and that they have give the CIA the task of killing all whites.

He’s proven fake. He admits to being a civic nationalist and has refused to name the jew in three months of spam.

o no you got me goyim with that sweet ass echo chamber

Judging by the amount of shills every Q thread is swarmed with. Q might be legit.

Yawn. That’s the best you can do, kike?

You got a point. But normalfaggot media always paints it as just some secret mysterious hell while I’ve read many a post here calling it an ethnonationalist rebel state who opposes the Jewish world banking system. I’m saying I think the control is much more direct between the USA shadow government and then. As in big fat kimmy isn’t really in charge of fuck all.

If you had half a brain, you wouldn't need an abundance or lack of shills to form an opinion.

Come back when he names the kikes.

hes the master of trolls for the cucks for sure we see

I think Holla Forums should campaign Q to name the jew and destroy every thread you cucks make till he does?

i will give him that

I think it was legit before he took on the Q name and up until trump returned from his Asian trip. After that it was complete horseshit. Iirc it started out as saying that a much bigger attack was prevented in Vegas. Could be just me and wishful thinking. But anything with all the movie references is crap. I also happen to think that that meganon is even worse.

Nevertheless, the CIA is trying super hard to slide this thread. Very hard. VERY FUCKING HARD. They don't want people to be looking up. What sorts of interesting things will be going on?

he has his own board
wed be better off with /B cancer

exactly…

What makes Q important is it shows that people have given up on finding out what's going to happen next from the media.

And this is just a delight!

< not talking about the largest air force exercise in US history

:^)

No.

No, that wasn’t Q talking about Vegas.

Killing or enslaving all whites is definitely their main longterm goal, but there’s no way the cia is entrusted with that in its entirety. They’re way too incompetent for that honestly. I bet there are other orgs.

Not a single word of your post is accurate.

So whats happening?
Is the USAF smart bombing the cabal??
Perhaps the F-35 is being CAS tested on the border to keep out illegals???
Maybe every single heli is being used to ship the senate to guantanamo????

OH FUCK Q IS REAL

you do realize theres never gonna be a smaller one most likley
have live a 70% chance any military exercise will be larger than the last

Waste of fuel. Just hover 300 feet above the national mall and drop them.

you just pulled that out of your ass

Ok you’re probably right my memory is sketchy. Someone said that though. I think some ‘insider’ posts are real. They are the ones that post one time and that’s it. The guy John who namedropped kike demon chertoff I think was real. But iirc Q was nameless at first.

Q was tripless at first; that’s the distinction. He just used the name “Q-Clearance Patriot” until someone taught him how to use a trip code.

what you psycho fucker!!!
waste all that fuel an man hours wtf your a commie
we could just use a subaru with 25 mpg…

why do you pencil neck faggots think we're afraid

im sure its a data mining thread anyway but fuck it

sage

Checked for ‘whitey’ blowing. I can barely wait much longer tbh.

The Vegas narrative was post-false flag disinformation to distract from the real perpetrators. It was done by jews connected to the Trump administration and neocon circles who were trying to get body scanners and backscatter machines installed into all public gathering places [arenas, malls, schools] after using the casinos as a test bed.

Blackpill but yea you’re probably right. The connections to Adelson are too cohencidental to ignore. I do think there was a semi religious, sacrifice to moloch or whatever angle to it though as well. I’m sorry but there was something particularly horrifying about that massacre, even though every normalfag was fucking jaded about it anyway. Nobody seemed to even care. We’re so demoralized at this point. Maybe that’s the real terrifying part.

I know it's a LARP, but the LARPER wrote MI as in 'm' and 'i' (Military Intelligence) not Ml or 'M' and 'L'. He used all caps to represent his intentions. It would have been ML for martial law. I seriously don't understand how this was missed by literally everyone in those fucking threads.

I don’t understand the implication.

Please stop parroting shit like that. It's cringe inducing.
I see a benefit in Q, politically and socially, in that it's attracted the boomer generation into politics and is teaching them how to research and investigate productively. But the carrot has been dangling without a bite for three months now. And, at best, you've been given a nibble.
You were given the "important" task of memeing the Fake News Awards into the spotlight and you succeeded, only to be given an utterly shit payload - a quick blog post someone could've whipped up in an hour.
Critique your thinking.

He did confirm martial law in later (original) posts, however. I know he said MI (i), as well.

It's hallmark Gladio operations. Trump wouldn't touch it – because he and his people are the ones who did it.

Sounds about like Trump. Remember when the rodeo clown was publicly shamed and fired for wearing an Obama mask. Mentally weak people are thin skinned. Trump knows friendly banter, and knows an enemy when he meets one.

and i dont understand your wet dreams of Qfag..

Honestly the memo stuff has spawned posters that say things exactly how you describe. I’ve literally seen posts telling people to, in a sense, deactivate and wait.

He could be playing Adelson, but I would have expected Trump to have given us more by now.

What’s gladio?

You fucking nigger faggot, the USAF massive GPS blackout is STILL FUCKING Holla Forums RELATED YOU GODDAMN KIKE. Get back in the oven.

To get casinos to up security? Ban bump-stocks? Like we didn't have enough shootings and terrorist acts to have bumped security by now?And over a case where a man brought up an entire arsenal in what was supposed to be a secure place to begin with? Meh, I doubt Trump was involved.

It was a US military/intelligence agency program to commit terrorist attacks in Europe against civilian populations. Typically they would blame communist subversive organizations for the attacks and use them to justify increased taxation, police militarization, surveillance against the population, etc.

doesx that mean 4chan is better than 8ch?
It would also mean they were trhe ones that got him elected, don't ypu think?

That's a very reductive take on what I said – deliberately so, I wager.

found a pic of Q

Remember how Steve tipped us off about how tight security was in casinos, leaving the implication that there is no way Paddock could have gone unnoticed? He even mentioned that Paddock never had a single drink at anytime while on his properties.

I don't follow what you're saying.
I posted that primarily to present a different point of view and show that there is a, perhaps questionable, relationship between Adelson and Trump.
As to the nature of that relationship, besides Adelson being a contributor, I have no idea. -john's posts are probably the most interesting aspect of it, but perhaps that was a setup.

There was a report out recently that Paddock was given special allowance to rig up security cameras around his hotel room. This fits logic.

who needs a 300 bump stock when u can do natureal
300 stock onna lego gun niggers would really have me set up

fucking kys

Learn how to read, faggot.

So how about you remake the thread and we can actually talk about real things that are actually happening instead of false associations with proven paid shill LARPers?

if he had 20 guns for say , i dont know thje story was tarded
but 300 per stock per say 15 of the guns
300x15
then 4k rounds that werent fired where they in mags or not????
but there bwhere beta mags and they aint cheap …
its pure bullshit

My gun enthusiast friend told me bump stocks are stupid toys anyway. And what about the arrested Saudi guy owning the top floors of that building? It’s part ownership with Bill Gates too, who I don’t trust either for his role in Zika virus.

As an aside on the Zika thing. If anons want cryptic clues as to what the elite have planned, consider reading Smithsonian magazines. I read about their engineering of mosquitoes there before it happened, along with an article detailing how they plan to steal land away from Americans by declaring it part of some ‘biodiversity corridors’ or something. These mainstream science mags are where these fucks like to boast of their plans sometimes. Unusual but legit source of redpills.

zika was made in the usa bro

So what are you saying? Wynn was a good guy warning us about inconsistencies in the kike media’s story and was subsequently taken down by accusations?

I know. I’m saying that a Smithsonian mag article told me exactly that years before it made the news.

if your american …did you hear llove bugs where made by university of florida??

No. I am American but I’ve never heard that.

do you know the bugs im talking about?

I do now after looking it up but wtf do you mean? Get on with it. Someone created them? Explain yourself and how you know this.

The patent is publicly available under the Rothschild name, for heaven's sake.

i was born in north east florida 70s never had em till 83ish 90 s i lived in atl they went up there
story was UF tried a hybrid of a bug to kill mosquitous
but dna blaha blah went south so they jusy fucked

now there a major pest on a cars paint

Russia takes part in Red Flag.

Its an open invitation, the USAF invites all of NATO and others outside it to take part.
Ill bet more nations excepted the invite this year. Its a weeks long traing in large scale air operations designed for keeping pilots combat ready and thier skills rust free, hosted by the USAF at Nelis Air Force Base in Nevada.

Nation's get put into 2 teams to compate against eachother aswell as against Veteran Instructed.

The wiki article on them is actually strange. The part about them being acidic is weird. I’m into this now. Manipulating mosquito dna is pretty much what I read about. It was meant so that they wouldn’t be able to reproduce or something. Were Rothschilds trying to get rid of mosquitoes or make a weapon. If the former they may have done something worthwhile for once. I live in a northern swamp where mosquitoes are prevalent. Fuck them.

*Veteran Instructors

Honestly you guys should ask /k/ about this stuff more.

What's funny is they don't realize that some force - let us say kek for sake of simplicity saved many of us from death in 2007. These tavistockgateponyglowinthedarkniggerfaggots have no idea the forces that have been awakened and how far the tides have already turned. Our quantum universe is quite magical and ridiculous. They still to this day can probably barely even begin to understand the reality of this timeline and how truly we have become wizards. The shills are even more clueless, it's hilarious really….how many individual shitbags will someday be able to look back at their own actions and be filled with such inner disgust when the truth is stripped away and the people come to understand the rich fuck and enslave children. Do you fags not realize how obvious Trump's executive order about seizing assets of traffickers was?

Sageing for blog posting. Q is probably a larp, and the boomer shit is fucking disgusting, but this is slightly Holla Forums relevant. OP is a giant faggot for putting that Q shit in his bread though. He should have made a much nicer bread and THEN made a comment to let others discuss that this MAY kind of line up with some cryptic shit.

If it is really an insider, I'd assume it's some type of psyop. True anons know what's right and real, we don't worship false gods. Get fit, get funs, and make a list. but still, reality can be stranger than fiction ALL of us know this. I have had a good kek or two over the thought of Trump being Q and shitposting late at night when he can't sleep. Hell of a fireside chat, and if so I've definitely called him a faggot too. Someday I hope to don a sterile glove and shake the shit out of his hand.

Captcha: NFYYTQ

Look out, days end in Y
Why?
Secret manuevers happen in Y
(You) its not a coincidence
Someones gotta take a shit sometime
Maybe itll be you
Things are happening
-Q

I shit you not, I had a sign from kek, at first I followed it, then I ignored it, because fucking meme magic, really.
Problem was the sign was fucking dead on, I'm not so spooked but it's like what fucking universe am I in now.

No shit it's a shill operation - what would even be the point of telling us all of that bull shit in the first place? It's obviously a demoralization campaign because the Left realized we're easiest to deal with when we think we're winning - conversely, we realized that about the Left and that's why we won.

I've had some really strange happenings in my own life too user. Real manifestation of mental intention type shit that sort of spooked me out when I connected the dots. Quantum superpositions is so interesting. Shitposting about awakening ancient Gods to combat the blood sacrifice magic (((they))) use against us is some hilarious shit….especially when you can actually use the laws of logic we derive from physical examinations of our universe to build a solid argument and hypothesis for this stranger than reality nonsense to actually be the reality we live in. They know the internet was a mistake but there is no stopping us now, our collective consciousness have become a superorganism that has risen to combat the jew on this planet. Follow the crumbs other anons have begun to leave around here. We're going to take everything back from (((them))), soon including their perversion of symbols and magic. Learn about the power behind merkabas And meditate on it, just remember the top pyrimid goes clockwise and the bottom was is CCW. I know this is cryptic as all hell and probably doesn't make much sense yet, but it's not as bad as the Q shit although I'll still sage out of respect. This is now a quantum may may and esoteric exploration thread. Holla Forums is never wrong niggers.

With who?

Here.

CONFUSION!!! oops… I mean COLLUSION!!!

Look at these glow in the dark kike niggers. You faggot retards, this kind of ham fisted shilling only calls attention to things.

Affirmative action hires?

CIA agent or bot:

< don't pay attention to us military exercises, the largest air one ever
< be a good goyim, i'm from the CIA, and so they use me to kill white people, which is the CIA's true purpose, as they are controlled by the kikes, but I don't know that and am a good little goy

:^) The CIA owns this board. This thread has been anchored. But they won't succeed bwahahahahahahaha. They've tipped their hand.

2nd one is either a bot or one of the niggers Obama hired.

Hey (1) poster, where’d ya go? Somebody even linked you!