IF YOU EVER DOUBTED THAT RT IS CUCKED TO DEATH…

IF YOU EVER DOUBTED THAT RT IS CUCKED TO DEATH…

WE

WUZ

UTILITIES

How do I get a job as a movie critic? I'd love to get payed to copy and paste gawker articles and submit them to RT.

You probably need a blog with about 100 movie reviews in decent English before you're even on the radar of a noteworthy publication.

Or you could just be Jewish.

I bet not a single one of you have even tried watching it. Well guess what?
It's kino
Read it and weep sweetums.

You need more than just the name. You have to be in the kosher network.

Go the Movie Bob route and make YT videos, then shill yourself on forums until you get noticed by The Escapist.

critics lol

This but without kino, sweetums or any of the other faggotry.
The show is pretty good.

Holy shit.
>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

Anything to the contrary about the show?

Wow, what a surprise.

Why does every fucking nigger super hero Have electrical or technological powers

Earth-shifting powers would make more sense, given their history for building temples and pyramids.

Consstant nigger shilling makes it impossible to know if something with a nigger in it is actually good or not, and even when you watch it you'll always have that shit in the back of your head to not get too caught up in it based on some nigger review that tries to make you like it.

Kek.

Backstory?

Probably trying to steal copper or something.

"a good electrician works with one hand"
But a good electrician also knows to shut off the current in the area he is working and also not have a large conductive metal plate behind/under him.

Why doesn't he just move away, or am I missing some important detail?

He holding a conductor and is sitting on a conductor, results weren't pretty.

You now what's fun about electical shocks? They cause your muscles to spasm, so it's close to impossible to move away.

Newsflash. When touching a electrical source, the current flowing through the body messes with the functioning of the nervous system due to which we cannot "move away".

It's just strange that every part of his body is moving except the hand that completes the circuit. When I've been shocked in the past my reflex was to immediately jump back from the source.

If i see another superhero movie or show I'm going to fucking V O M I T

It sounds like your grandpa was too stupid to take an easy safety step to ensure he doesn't get Frankenstein'd.

How does it always happen?

lol

That's not a good score

Fucking Christ.

I think what he's talking about is why isn't he moving away now after it's all over, and the answer to that would probably be his hand is melted to the metal.

hi-fucking-larious

hi-fucking-voltage

Good thing I never did.

WATT WATT, IN THE BUTT

vid related

she's in on the joke, right?

If you're a fucking white male, then mission accomplished. these movies aren't being made so that blacks/women/fags/etc can enjoy comic book movies. they're being made to demoralize white males.

No, it's an edit some bestiality-loving faggot made. They even added an erect cock to the horse.

In this case, filming was the right thing to do.

Damn, I feel sorry for him.