You know what's the incredible thing about 90s (and earlier) tv shows and movies?

You know what's the incredible thing about 90s (and earlier) tv shows and movies?

No one is pulling out a fucking phone and checking it every 5 seconds. People can sit at a table and have a good conversation about something or nothing. It looks so alive and human.

Please don't take this post as approval of your OP, this is only a pity post.

Cell phones were a mistake.

lmao grandpa

They do now?

I too love having my surveillance camera wit full audio and facial recognition with me at all times because I am a cocksucking homosexual

Sorry, dad, just texting my friend back.

hmm, you support that movement we've been monitoring, interesting…

Might return to a flip phone in the near future. Can't stand the feeling of simultaneously nobody giving a shit about me and being accountable to everybody

you've sumarrized how I feel about social media perfectly, user. unironic g/j

fix site

but muh generayshun zyclone tho ;;(

DUDE THE 90'S

HAHAHAHA IF YOU ARE NOSTALGIC FOR A TIME WHEN THE ECONOMY DIDN'T SUCK AND THERE WASN'T SURVEILLANCE EVERYWHERE YOU ARE SILLY HAHAHA

your disguise was flawless

who let this nofun boomer in? shit thread tbh. disappointing/10

fix site fat tard

tf are you even talking about you literal autist? the thread is about how old shows used to have people talking, not sitting on their phones. no modern tv shows have people sitting on their phones not talking. modern tv shows have just as much conversation as shows in the 90's.
this is fucking Holla Forums you retard, go start a thread on Holla Forums where people give a fuck

b-b-but i thought trump would fix the economy

He did.

Oh, is that why it's tanking hard? lol nu/pol/

If you really know this little about government and economics, please never vote or have children or breathe

t. drumpftard