Will the presidency of the United States affect laws on censorship and/or influence how media is handled?

Will the presidency of the United States affect laws on censorship and/or influence how media is handled?

If trump is elected, should we expect any sort of reform on censorship? Should we expect games to be more censored? should we expect them to be less? should we expect piracy to be considered a bigger issue or not?

TL;DR: what the fuck happens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vmzzH#selection-1929.0-1953.160
twitter.com/hashtag/HesNotMyPresident
facebook.com/latimes/videos/10154796566858010/?permPage=1
breitbart.com/california/2015/08/25/san-francisco-steps-up-poop-patrols/
periscope.tv/w/1rmGPbqbLBExN
periscope.tv/MikeMcGregor/1OdKrNoNNXVKX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I don't think anything particularly interesting will happen, but who knows?

mandatory e celeb posting

WE FAP AND LAUGH

just what do you think the president does? meddle with every insignificant portion of our lives? even obama didnt touch our games. localization will remain untouched, censorship will remain rampant. and i dont expect much to come out of the piracy thing either, but it wouldnt shock me to see him side with the corporations.

he will save the youth from videogames

This.

Censorship wasn't coming from the government so I don't know what OP expects to be done.

HE ONE BITCHES. HE GOT OVER 270 ELECTORAL VOTES

We rock.

Whatever it means for the media, we're going to find out.

Start slapping the meat boys.

Fake tweet.

Also Hillary campaigned against vidya in the '90s, so fuck that bitch, she can go rot in prison until she dies.

i thought shillary was going to win. i can't wait for the salt party over this though

Reminder that Democrats were the ones who tried to regulate your media, such as Tipper Gore, Joe (((Lieberman))), and of course Clinton.

here goes nothing

the problem is im not going to get to see any of it. why would i go anywhere but Holla Forums?

We did it Reddit!

just look at any news site and watch journalists melt down

why would you go on Holla Forums

what reforms we suggesting?

I was thinking of one but don't have the name for it yet.
Maybe something like The Ultimate Solution?

no, bring them here. bring them to me. not screencaps or archives. bring them to me so that i may tease them

a good reason

Its too early to tell right now. But you should keep your eyes open to see what happens.

Its gonna be a lunatic time tomorrow.

Take your politics to Holla Forums

Thank you Amish.

Trump won, things are goin' places.
I think he'd lift censorship laws slightly if he realized it'd make more money.

aaaaaaand i think our shitposting has broken Holla Forums

No.

Has Michigan finally locked in for Trump? I wanna know how much saltier everyone will be at college tomorrow/today.

The people who have been going after video games will continue to do so. I doubt Trump will do anything directly. so basically, like any presidency, nothing really changes.

The media is going to be happy about trump because they will spend the next four years reporting about someone hating trump or any other insignificant article on trump being validated by trump haters.

Being endorsed by putin is not a good sign. Not saying that USA and Russia haven't been doing dealings before.

He contributed with some of the most memorable levels in a first person shooter ever made. Doom wasn't all code. Making a game requires teamwork.
Daikatana was shit though, no arguing here.

Why not?

why not? it would be appropriate. we definitely dont need tens of threads about it on Holla Forums

96% reporting in, Trump still leading.

Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin haven't voted Republican in almost 30 years.

That should say something about Hillary.

Because.

So we made Armstrong real now?

Better we have a leader that is endorsed by Putin than one that would go to war with him.

TPP CONFIRMED SHUT DOWN

Time to make Azeroth as great as America is going to be.

Yep.

WoW was always shit fam

Beautiful.
Now that it's over, I can finally get some sleep. It's already past 3am here.

communist dictator

true

shit can always happen. It ain't over yet

surely you can celebrate with something better than bud light?

Even if- so?
webm related

Shhh, no tears.

isnt that the entire point?

Not OUR tears

If that's the case then it really makes the part where they compare him to hitler really funny, because stalin was all buddy buddy with nazi germany amirite.

Tears are allowed. Tears of joy.

I hope someone with photoshop skills makes one of these google election insight images saying "Trump won more counties where at least 50% of the population masturbated to anime"

sure they were at war but did they hate eachother?

GOOD
LET THE BEANERS TASTE FEAR
THEIR GRAVY TRAIN HAS DERAILED

THE SAXON HAS BEGUN TO HATE

Stalin hated everybody, and Hitler had a hateboner for the Slavs for whatever reason.

Hey there CTR, you might wanna make sure your lawn care experts haven't skipped town tomorrow morning~

The fuck did I do

Slavs have hateboner for other Slavs too
t. Slav

They, and the media, will be more heavily censored.
Sorry to push down your image of the God-Emperor Who Can Do No Wrong, but he's made such statements multiple times.

I only hate you when you're being dicks.

Yeah, sure, cuck.

And nothing of value was lost. Hell, it might even put a stop to the cuck propaganda.

Like I said.

I'm sick of him being The Man Who Can Do No Wrong. It's turned me away from discussion of it here. It's not that I'm pro anyone else, Im just against one-sided discussion.

But hey, you want to live in a fantasy land ruled by a Perfect Benevolent Master, that's fine. I'm just tired of hearing it.

I'll be here, ready, when he lets you down, just like Obama let down African Americans.

Lol.

I can taste the salty tears from here.

Fuck off to cuckchan. Only a leftist idiot would be surprised when a nigger nigs.

You're gonna die now /leftycuck/

Where the fuck do you think you are?

SAVAGE

He's gonna unleash hell upon the MSM. If he makes Gowdy his AG the Democrats are gonna start wishing for right wing death squads.

> Holla Forums 1 x 0 NeoFAG archive.fo/vmzzH#selection-1929.0-1953.160
Fucking hell, this is too beautiful.
I want to hold hands with Clown.

wew, the madmen actually memed trump into presidency

Nothing. He won't bother to make a move on games since not enough people care.

No they're not. They missed out on all kinds of shit due to Trump winning. Personal deals as well as a validation of their existence to their masters are all gone thanks to Trump. Expect a lot of down-sizing since a lot of media outlets lost money with their biased anti-Trump reporting and there is little justification for a lot of their giant salaries. They'll move to newer faces since a lot of people are upset with the media and wikileaks proved how hard the media colluded with Hillary.

We could even meme you a gf if we wanted to.

The media fucked up in their biased ass coverage and their agenda and narrative pushing and even with all that failed to stop Trump. Now they have to wallow in their own spagheti that is so large it could create a thousand Italian restraunts. Fuck the Media and fuck goons like you. You lost you can fuck off back to facebook and cry now.

As expected.

Like I said, I'm not pro or against anyone. I'm not lefty or righty, you're assigning these roles to me for literally not showing total and complete adulation for a mortal man. Not only that, a mortal man who literally believes that the system must be rigged unless he wins. No matter what system it may be.

You're literally falling for a more charismatic, political DSP.

If you cannot have a discussion about an individual, and accept their faults, you cannot overcome those faults, and they will destroy you. Certainly I look forward to his impact on the economy, but I am certain mistakes will be made, simply as a result of lack of experience. It's simply a matter of fact. Now, what mistakes those are, and how quickly they can be recovered from, will depend entirely on how easily the President can admit personal error and repair such mistakes.

I really hope the mistakes are small. I really hope they are not of significance. Because they will not be easy to fix.

Elections turn retards into ravenous fanatics, it's pointless to argue with them.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!

Not a fake tweet, just an old one, so he might not believe what he said there anymore.

Can you stop this meme?

Wew lad.

twitter.com/hashtag/HesNotMyPresident

I'm blushing.

how dare he be reasonable instead of a bandwagoning monkey

He will end up like regan
>dumb as shit outside of his business where it's actually good

You will see, he will let down all the faggots filling Holla Forums with maga thread, Holla Forums will have the usual shift back to being dem due to contrarian ideologybut now that is a echochamber I don't think this will actually happen and will bring USA on the knee like regan did.

Good riddance, they can take those fuckers who named themselves after the perpetrators of the Armenian Genocide along with them.

He wasn't though. He was just salty.

We are all laughing at you.

This needs a post primary update.

I want to go on twitter to bask in the neolib meltdown, but I'm slightly worried about the radiation levels.

Just make sure you're properly equipped, Stalker.

Let's be honest here, this isn't just the election.

This is an ongoing retribution against two things:
And

Combine these things, and anyone who pushed hard enough against that establishment of… let's say, softness and lack of action would have won assuming they had the resources. Had Bernie the resources he probably would have come ahead on the other side, simply as a result of Point B.
Honestly I'm kind of sad it wasn't Bernie v Trump, that shit would have been apocalyptic

I mostly agree with in how things will go. Assuming the other branches do their fucking jobs, I'm fine with this. Best case scenario, his wild ideas are reigned in to practical legislation and things turn out well, worst case, he gets locked down and literally nothing happens until next election.

Just don't expect it to be all peaches and cream.

The geiger counter is already squawking.

2016 was a good year.

At best, Trump's election would show that America doesn't want a bunch of whiny cucks with dyed hair and hipster glasses dictating what they're okay with seeing and hearing.

If you're expecting a direct change by Trump you're gonna be SOL on that.

This is the greatest idea the millennials have ever had.
One one fell swoop, it would rid the country of its most festering tumor, and reduce all of California to a lawless shanty town.

How do we make this happen?

Bernie was controlled opposition. Did anyone read wikileaks?

If Texas can't leave then neither can California.

Not until I fucking get out of this shithole

Deus Ex's predictions keep coming more and more true

Dude, civil war against cummiefornia would be amazing.

You think money is the only resource, user?

No, really, do you eally think I meant that?

So was Trump, they both went off script, that's why one got elected and the other is politically dead.

Aren't those fuckers having trouble finding water? I'm all for the shit heap that hosts the cancer called SanFran to GTFO.

That would entail Trump coordinating with her, which there is no evidence of. We do have evidence of Bernie's people coordinating with Hillary's people and so on. Hillary just thought Trump would implode, like every leftist and even people within his own party has been saying for months now. There is a difference.

Leftists are such humongous morons they would have voted for a Jewish, commie cuckold.

I can't even pity them, they just evoke a primal gag reflex in me.

Cali is going through Australia-tier drought and is pissing money away on liberal shit instead of slamming down desalination plants across the coast line to help pump water into the state.

The government had nothing to do with censorship in games, it was all self censorship. That being said the SJWs now have a real enemy to be angry at, so hopefully they'll fuck off from video games. The entire industry, including some Japanese devs (see Star Ocean 5) have been walking on eggshells for the past few years because of SJWs waiting to pounce on anything. If the SJWs have bigger fish to fry hopefully the game industry can move on.

Hell, we can SELL them water for massive markup, starve them economically and reabsorb them, break the state up into several voting districts to properly represent the people and call it a day.

California has no natural resources or industry worth a damn. It's a tourist, leisure and luxury economy that survives solely by the grace of non-stop shipments from every other state in the country. California is a black hole that sucks up everything and gives nothing worthwhile back.
Even without calexit dropping that godforsaken place into the ocean, the state is still doomed. The entire west coast has been running out of water for decades, and it's gotten sharply worse over the last few years.

They can fall into the ocean, or they can die of thirst, or they can burn themselves in the fires of treason. No matter the method, it can only benefit America.

I… I misclicked and quoted the wrong post.

I apologize.

Seriously, this is BASIC ASS SIMCITY 2000 SHIT. How the FUCK does a state on the coast have problems with WATER of all fucking things.

You guys are forgetting an important thing.
For the first time in fuck knows how long, the US of A has a president who doesn't owe anyone a dickload of money for the election.
That's what this is all about.

This is one of those things that's so funny it's almost impossible to laugh. Liberals really just have this mindset of "everything always works out somehow". There's not a single critical thinker or problem solver among them.

Holy shit, if you live in the US get out, we don't want you here.

All the more reason to let them go or just outright kick them the fuck out. Let's see how long they're singing that song when America isn't supporting their worthless liberal art major asses.

try harder new friend, your bait is old and stale.

I'm not the one who voted for barnie sandals :)

didn't donald trump loan money from the banks to pay for part of his campaign?

Hey, user, communism is great in an agrarian commune of no more than 10 farmer families

Oh baby!

Says the cuck who has been doing nothing but being a defeatist shill.

Shillary is shit but at least she's only a lizard person instead of an outright lunatic.

The SJW tears are hilarious, but it getting them wasn't worth the cost.

The "Trump isn't in corporations pockets" meme is the dumbest thing. No, he's not getting reamed by corporations, he's the corporation doing the reaming.

Like, I like most of Trump's positions, but he fucks them either through ignorance or lack of policy knowledge.

Like, I'm all for reforming immigration and making it so people coming into the country are properly vetted.
Considering that most illegals enter the country by plane, though, spending the political will on a wall is… pointless at best.

As well as those things you said.

1 cent has been deposited into your CTR account.

See

Can't correct the record anymore. Better pack up your your small belongings and leave that tiny room shillary locks you guys in.

facebook.com/latimes/videos/10154796566858010/?permPage=1

OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING

RIOTS IN LA CONFIRMED

I continue to fail to comprehend how people can become this deluded.

PROTESTERS OUT IN DOWNTOWN LA

Not gonna happen.

Kill yourself

Fucking called it~

Give it time. It always takes a while to fire up into proper rioting

For libruls it's as hardcore as it gets.

All I hear is wheezing frail people muttering "not my president" in self-conscious tones.

You called?

It's just white people right now, wait till the gangs start showing up.

shillary supporters wouldn't masturbate to anime, user, that would be racist rape against proto-asian non-sapient human-proxy artforms

This is the beginning of the end for feminism in video games.

Totalcuck BTFO.

Fun fact, the vast majority of libshit voters are Woman and Blacks.

HOLY SHIT, GOT BACK INTERNET JUST IN TIME TO LEARN THAT MEME MAGIC PREVAILED
HAHAHAHA

lmao faggot, you brexited, no right to whine about Trumpster

hahah, is this real? love the salt emote responses.

it's more likely they're asexual photovores

Sorry m8ties It's the only video link I can find atm

Whoops

Numbers aligned properly.

I don't know why anyone takes the political deliberations of a whinning Geordie seriously. They never got over Thatcherism.

Supposedly political correspondents on ABC news were blasting democrats for "forgetting" white voters and pandering to minorities. Which is glorious if true.

Listen here, you little shit.
Climate change is an excuse to stop poorer countries from using their own fossil fuels while they're slowly being groomed for takeover. This shit is as old as the Soviet Union.
Eat a thousand cocks.

Basically I was wondering when this shit would bite them in the ass.

oh no you lost a vote because you pandered to the minority

what a fucking shock

Yup. We reclaimed our fucking Republic from the hands of Marxism.

Also I gotta love how they stopped with the Hitler comparisons to Trump.

Dems can't see beyond the sphincter the end of their nose is planted in. Their non-stop rhetoric of "evil white man" and "poor victimized everybody-not-white-male" was a slow-falling bomb they dropped on their own heads.

Trump did nothing wrong.

Install ffmpeg. and kill yourself

Ohohoho its not just money being pissed away

Fuck, where do people livestream shit?

I want to watch this protest.

Dudes, I have been rocking the fuck out for five god damn hours, and the salt is sustaining me.

It's like Christmas came a month early.

Have some metal.

Why make the bait so obvious?

Well, it is real but not in the way (((they))) want us to think.

San Francisco is Americas DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET.
breitbart.com/california/2015/08/25/san-francisco-steps-up-poop-patrols/

Can someone please do the world a favor and sink that shithole of a city into the sea?

But, user, think of the poor fish.

Lets not pollute the ocean with their filth, I say we burn it.

God am I glad to live in WA.

That's a joke right? We kept our shitty Attorney General, Bryant is losing and ST3 passed. there are still over half a million votes to count though

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

The sea has enough shit being thrown into it as it is.

I hope they all walk into a RWDS god damn it, that whole clique should try their hand at taking on a RWDS

I'm sorry what? What's that Blob? Because right now American culture (Which is NOT one of immigration, before the spics and mudslimes invaded people INTEGRATED into OUR culture) has shown to be the best in the fucking world based on our fucking GDP.

It's as much a monoculture as europe is you dumbfuck Chipman.

A thing of the past! Introducing a new flavor!

Checked, friend

The only reality they can see is the tiny bubble-narrative where the world is run by a literal moustache-twirling evil scheming patriarchy.

Short version is that it will be less-bad than what Hillary and the Dems would have done/continued to do. Don't expect anything actually good to come of it.

Actually that's good advice for the entire thing. Trump and the Republicans are not the "Good" option, they are simply less-bad. At best, Trump may directly go after some of the more SJW infested companies because of how they personally attacked him during the campaign. Things like twitter censoring his campaign account etc. Even that is a long shot.

Bob was the last one to block me.

Now that's fucking funny.

Protests up and down the West Coast

But the curent wave of censorship that wer have is a more or less direct result oif the political direction, i.e. political correctness to the utmost, that King NIgger and his enablers pushed like crazy.
With Trump in onffice that can change over time, leading to a more relaxes way on how to handle localization up to abolishing the concept of political correctness if we're lucky.

And fuck, just look at all the retards saying they'll leave the US should Trump win.
Now they either fuck off or get ridiculed to the end of Trumps term(s) for not leaving.

Whining's what they do best, after all.

This is outside the White House btw if you didn't catch that.

Maybe they too want to throw the nigger out.

If they come for my loli, they're gonna be leaving in coffee cans. I boobytrapped my house with homemade ANNM. There's no fucking body armor on earth that can protect you from that.

Why are these people so fucking obnoxious?
Why are they protesting? The majority of Americans have shown who they prefer for the candidate. Are these idiots hoping to make change by protesting this? Because all it shows is that they both are A. willing to undermine democracy and B. are crybabies when they don't get their way

It's a requirement to be a leftist.

Well to be fair people were contemplating civil war in case Hillary won.

January can't come soon enough.

This tbh
The election was about choosing the smaller evil, I don't care about the results as long as they don't touch my ロリ.

Here's what I think
It will be easier for normalfags to refuse buying shitty rehashes and change the publishers' minds, but they'll have to start by actually fucking doing it first.

They're leftists. There were also protests when brexit went through.
These are spoiler children who are incapable of understanding that the majority of a country might hold views different to theirs. Do you honestly believe these people would support Muslims so easily if they knew what that entailed?

The last 1 1/2 years haven't made that clear for you yet?

Boy, that sounds a lot like Donald "The system is jacked unless it favors me!" Trump. Donald "I won't accept the results if I lose" Trump. Donald "The polls are rigged if I don't like the results!" Trump.

post some delicious leftist tears lads

The sad thing is I knew what it was before google translating it.

The Final Deal.

Yeah, well, I read my fucking Solzhenitsyn.

periscope.tv/w/1rmGPbqbLBExN

new stream of LA protest

Oh god muhhh diccc

Such a faggot.

PICK THAT FLAG OFF THE GROUND YOU FUCKING WHORE

If the media bootyblasting and false happenings like "europeans stocks going down" are any sign of it, they're afraid because they know it's happening

if an adult specially of his age is still constantly enlightening themselves and having to change views chances are they are retards with no worth to their word

Are Dobson and MovieBob the same person?

Look, Trump may have said some bullshit about video game violence and internet security measures in the past, but by now it should be obvious to anyone that he's going to respect the Constitution a lot more than Hillary ever would.
You can look forward to having no TPP, and probably a lot less Cultural Marxism in media once he gets in.
Make no mistake, you just dodged a bullet. We all have.

DC's votes don't actually count - at all.
The slogan on all District license plates is unironically "Taxation without Representation"

In the worst case scenario I'd rather have no videogames than no free speech.

Yeah.

If he does it at a government level, that's unconstitutional.
If he does it at a personal level by using his influence, connections and money to ruin people who speak in a way he doesn't like, that's totally constitutional. It's dirty, but it's fair game.

He's never said that, lefty faggot. He wants to make it easier to sue media outlets that lie their assess off in the name of their narratives. Sure would have come in handy during Gamergate.

Oh, and I bet you didn't hear when Hillary said that sites like Breitbart had "no right to exist." That's a bit inconvenient for your narrative, huh?

periscope.tv/MikeMcGregor/1OdKrNoNNXVKX

This guy seems to not be a Clinton supporter.

The truth is never ironic. Their votes SHOULDN'T count, because they're not a state.

You want your vote to count? Drive in literally any direction for about half an hour and you'll wind up in Delaware, Pennsylvania or Maryland.

Is "YYYEEEEEAH" officially the white libcuck equivalent of "DAS RITE!"

If they have no right to vote, they shouldn't be taxed, either.

What's that?

Lol turns out he's works for Channel 5 in LA

Wew, the delusion is real

Agreed, but they are apparently too complacent to do anything about it, so they suffer the tyranny they allow to occur.

Hell, they allowed themselves to be disarmed and turn DC into a murder hell hole.

He who gives up liberty for a modicum of security and whatnot.

Aren't there other benefits to DC being the seat of power for America?

I'm actually fucking amazed so many of you fucks are celebrating over choosing a evil over another evil.

It's the lesser one, but you're right.
Shows how fucked up everything really is.

I just like the memes, I'm not even American
The salt is also pretty great

Video games are constitutionally protected free speech, but I know you're just asking so there can be a Trump thread on Holla Forums. mfw In any case, the legislative battle was won. The fight continues on the social and economic fronts, which pressure publishers to self-censor. Maybe you should start a campaign of memes proclaiming self-censorship to be un-American. With this election result, nationalistic sentiment seems like it might be an effective angle of attack.

I'm only celebrating because not only did the significantly worse evil lose.
But the nuclear salt fallout from idiots backing said evil is great for the skin.

Both sides are bad that's such a fact it's honestly not worth commenting about. America is fucked but I should at least have fun while it's happening.

Now stop ruining my fun you fucking faggot while I drink my liver into a coma.

Yeah right, because the military industrial establishment is down, because lobbies are now powerless, I missed the memo that that said the senate and the republicans are now unilaterally going to unfuck themselves and do everything Trump ordered them to do.

The country is still fucked, Hillary lost and the salt mines are fucking great, Trump won't be able to make anything move and it's business as usual.

In the worst case scenario, he will. And that is the most terrifying part about this result.

Can you name a single thing Trump has done wrong?
I think he's actually the only non-evil person to be elected POTUS yet in my lifetime.

He's a normalfag. normalfags love to pick on people if they think they can get away with it.

NO YOU DON'T

I didn't mean to quote that second guy. Should've been

Only cucks actually follow that shit.

Even our greatest ally is celebrating!

IM SO HAPPY ABOU TTHIS

FUCK SOCJUS POLITICS AGENDA

HERE COMES JUSTICE

I'd rather make Hillary the president than some sperg from imageboards.

Hating jews is a dumb libtard meme, CTR.

Funny that George W. Bush didn't vote for either Trump or Hillary. He just left it blank. I guess his pen wasn't working and he was to shy to ask for a replacement.

Not really anything he has done, more fear he'll start a war
I know it's stupid but I can't help it dude

There will be less Congressional and executive obstructionism than if Hillary won. Trump and Congress aren't going to get along perfectly, but they'll be able to make things happen more easily than we've seen in the last 12-16 years.

More importantly, this election shows that even with incredible efforts to get out the minority vote, this country is still ruled by FUCKING WHITE MALES, so it will have implications for campaign strategy in future elections, and public media campaigns in general. You can't just run on 'muh powerful women, muh progress, muh tolerance, muh feels' and win. It will disillusion liberal voters for years to come. Some may never vote again.

This is your brain on media propaganda

Gonna need source.

I highly fucking doubt Trump browses imageboards, even beyond entry-level shit like Holla Forums. And he's not a sperg. Romney was a sperg. He could've been good. We could've had Jeb, even.

I'm no expert but I believe I recall Stalin originally wanting to work with Hitler but Hitler hated slavs and thought he could take them.

I have been awake for holy fuck how long, BUT THIS SALT IS TOO TASTY

More one was going to fuck over the other, so Hitler decided to try his luck before he was invaded. I have that conversation webm, but not on me right now.

Its donalds son who browses imageboards

You said Trump being a "normalfag" is bad, I meant I wouldn't want someone who "isn't a normalfag" to be president.

You sound like my sister.

Is it finally over?

No. It has finally begun.

If Trump or the senate start pushing for anti-violence laws and anti-lewd laws all over the place and this place just goes quiet and tries to avoid it I'm going to laugh.

Hello leftypol

You're the reason we can't have based autists like Jefferson anymore.

Trump will make video games great again by destroying the North American video game development.

but I like video game violence :c

trump is a CLOWN!
watch her go!

Normalfags moving away from video games would be a huge win for those of us who give a fuck about the medium

I was referring to imageboard users with "not a normalfag", and anyone who has spent a while here should know what kind of people go here. Last reply because I feel this is one of those arguments that will keep going forever without moving an inch forward.

Look at him, this is what a cuckold is. He thinks Trump will start a war when he already expressed a wish to reconcile with Putin, and all the while Obama and Hillary have been antagonizing Russia and pushing the world to the brink of war.

This is why leftists need to be exterminated. They are too stupid to live, and while breathing endanger the rest of us.

Don't worry Holla Forums your VPN has a Dutch endpoint and we took care of Christfags ages ago.

You will still have your loli porn and furry scat.

Stop listening to the narrative and look at the facts

Bravo, Holla Forums, once again you prove the stereotype of leftist ignorance and stupidity true.

That's exactly the problem you moron.

Oh well at least the French were prescient enough to develop their own nuclear deterrent. I guess de Gaulle knew Europe could be stabbbed in the back one day.

Trump is already going senile and his VP is a full on conversion-therapy death camp owner.

They'll ban your games as threats to Christian morals and expect you to be thankful.

Does CTR do overtime?

Salty faggots are popping out of the woodworks everywhere, they do it for free and its glorious. "Trump is controlled opposition!"
"Trump will never do anything as president!"
"Trump will plunge the world into war!"

So which republican has campaigned against videogames again? Reminder that Jack Thompson was a registered democrat.

And the Congressional committee against Doom and Mortal Kombat was chaired by three democrats, two who are Jews.

stay mad

What party was the guy who implored the industry to self-regulate (IE: Found an independent ratings board)

But he wasn't wrong. Games should have content warnings on them, because parents needed a tool to ensure their children weren't getting content they didn't approve of.

Except that board told the industry to self-regulate so the government wouldn't have to do it for them. It was surprisingly conservative of them.

This worries me. You're not saying "he won't", you're saying "we won suck it". Do you love freedom or do you love winning?

Republicans haven't come after games ever since the establishment of the ESRB.

Democrats however…

Yeah, but they have gone after porn. If that shitheel's people reward me with a bunch of legal harassment after I shitposted in their favor, I'm gonna be pretty upset.

I think you need to stop consuming mainstream media and buying into their "Trump will commit every sin known to man" narrative.

Yeah and how much of it was toothless claptrap to kow their constituents considering porn is still pretty much unrestricted?

The porn industry is way too jewish to go down, if only trump was "worse than hitler" as they said.

What is the source of this? I want to listen it on my cellphone while riding in my car.

I want the mexicans to leave.

Yeah read about it. She looks a lot thinner and more attractive than 3 years ago too. She used to be a hamplanet. Too bad she voted for the psycho clown instead.

Two Months, Imperial Citizen. Then the Emperor's light shall shine upon the land, and drive the cockroaches from our shores.

What exactly is wrong with this? Porn is a propaganda tool and there's enough anime to jerk off to for eternity. Reminder that while interracial porn is some of the most prevalent porn it has never ever been profitable.

He won't be the God Emperor we need, but by god he is the President we want. This isn't the end. It is just the beginning.

It will inconvenience me and harm people I care about.

fuck off already

(1)

I don't have an anime girl smug enough to post in response to you.
As if.

James Deen please, go spread your cuck propaganda someplace else

Don't sign the ban if you can't handle the IEDs.

This isn't Holla Forums, pointing out how many posts the people that disagree with you make doesn't win you anything, much less arguments.
All you've done here is try to impotently paint a picture of the candidate you didn't vote for (implying you voted at all) into a boogeyman you can try to preemptively put the blame on when another decision you don't like gets made.
Once again, fuck off.

No, I'm trying to redpill people on the fact that we might be about to get screwed. I want people to wake up and realize that this isn't guaranteed utopia. As for that other guy, he should work on not being the kind of spineless would-be apparatchik who's okay with whatever the commissar decides.

You're not redpilling anyone, you're fear mongering.

Anime porn counts as pornography too, not as art.

Yeah, yeah, "irresponsibly spreading rumors", "muh conspiracy theories lawl". We'll see who's right in a few years.

Hand holding too lewd

So does this mean you will stop crying for the next 4 years? Noone believes trump will magically fix everything

Are they still stuffing absentee ballots or something?

i hope you have a long ride to wherever you go

Brote ready to defend against numale invasion le-mao

yeah none of em will be coming, kanadia cold as fuck. Most of em already tweeterin aboot starbucks

"Not now"

The irony of an anti-establishment candidate winning office only because of that establishment is pretty hilarious. I can't wait for a few months from now when it's revealed that the GOP and Trump were bedfellows this entire time, and their "falling out" was just an act on both sides. He's going to be nothing but a puppet for them. The establishment Republicans just pulled the biggest dupe on the American people in the history of politics.

Mmm so salty

I am salty, yes. I was hoping Trump was actually going to be exactly like his caricature personality on the campaign suggested. I was hoping the get to be part of the generation that sees human civilization crumble. I wanted to see the nukes fly.

But, no. Trump isn't going to do anything. It's just going to be 8 more years of Nothing Ever Changes, USA.

You can always travel to syria to see shit happen

Syria is not a superpower and doesn't have nukes. You see more shit happen by stepping on an anthill.

Let's see how smug you are this time next year when the old farts in control of congress, the senate, the supreme court, and Donald J. Trump ban anime because it's degenerate and foreign. Better start stockpiling smug Steven Universe faces.

Sure

Do you also think smoking being bad for your lungs is a conspiracy?

Pretty sure his journalism comments was more about criticism and opinions then incorrect facts, but maybe I misheard.

In any case, I know for a fact his internet comments are that bad. He literally doesn't even understand how it works. He said "bill gates" should shut it down.

Whoops, forgot my image

I cant stop posting smug

I wish we could meet, good user.

I'd light your house on fire and see if you'd do anything other than sit amid the flames posting more smug reaction faces.

"Your house is on fire."
*smug face*
"Dude! Your computer is melting right now."
*smug face*
"Your pants are burning and your hair is smoking."
*tries to post smug but can't because computer is inoperable*
"Your entire body is on fire, you want to… oh I duuno, call 911 or something?"
*keeps clicking mouse as if it even matters anymore*

"Hi, welcome to Hell, we hope you don't enjoy your stay, and- what the fuck are you doing?"
*still trying to post smug on an invisible computer in front of him* "Wow, it's hot in here… Hope mom turns on the AC soon."

Actually I am posting smug because your house is on fire. You dont even know it

well yeah if he managed to snag the president seat on the US of course he's going to help in the fight for israel you dumb goy. The entire country is a kike puppet and they wouldn't let him in if he wasn't too

you have to stop giving credit to what the media and women say