youtube.com/watch?v=eF8c3BjFWsw
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7G46YMyQjBY
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzucxSKhXLEJbmVBY2xoNFl5OHc
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzucxSKhXLEJX0VhdVNSNGdSWjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ui a pedo

inb4 drama

soothing calm

grim if i said i were going to live behind your home where would that place be/what would it look like?

Also there is no such thing as psychopathy or sociopathy. Those are not real clinical terms, they were made up by Hollywood.

ASPD covers those two terms, but the terms have no meaning in psychology, and the DSM does not use them.

It was lit for a second, but now it's just being dragged out

"i read wikipedia and am now an expert" - ui and the trap brigade

aspects of globalism is the only way the human race continues.
humans exist on a tiny, flimsy layer on a rock hurdling through space.

"Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot."

nationalism is pathetic.

Fuckin weeb pos

I can believe you being psychotic - you're clearly delusional as fuck. But if you really had ASPD you'd be doing everything in your power to avoid doctors and avoid telling anyone about it.

You're an edgy kid who needs the attention.

Remember: a six to eight foot drop is optimal for hanging yourself

Ui get fucked you scumbag.
Drink some fucking nleach and drain away that excessive grease you've accumulated from your pedo adventures in the park.
Fucknut
Assburger motherfucker
Kill yourself

I'd ditch a lot of weeb stuff.
but this calms you down way too good

a bare backyard

you're not living behind my house

hello everyone ^^

I mean he's already miserable and we already know he's a tard so what use is adding bleach going to do?

Help, I'm brain dead and this drama wall is like... stumped me in my tracks.

What do I do? Shit is so retarded that it makes me feel a little smarter.

Allisin, scarlet, ui do us a favour and fucking kill yourselves

I'm not having a stake in this argument. But I can tell you for a fact he has ASPD. I've taken the same courses as you.

Don't be a killjoy for my sake

ui started out so well ;_ ; why did he have to drop "im a psychopath" and ruin it

What's this drama about?

Good evening to you

how you fail at life

stop it

STOP IT

IT'S TOO STRONG

I CAN'T TAKE IT

Fish told ui "no" to their grubby hands and shits spiraled

why not?? cant i just live there until i find bc?

sorry

Crazy people being crazy people

I don't know

no lol

i don't believe you, you're like 12.

Shalom ally koom

Why must you be so sour?

Neat-o.

Well not the exact same ones

Only uhh

Psych 101
Psych 110
Behavioural Psych
Psychology of Interpersonal Relationships

Ey

I wonder if that dipshit honestly believes he'll convince anyone of this shit...

because you're here

but i want tooooooooooo
i wont bother u ill just be out there in a tent

I have done everything to avoid going to the Dr. Ever since they helped me realize what I was like 6 years ago

ah god damnit I thought we were done with this.

we really fucked up there.

I miss weed
I miss xanny
dream team together makes me go from crazy fucker to happy little girl.

I'm 20 silly

OHHHHHHM
OOOOHHHHHHHHMMM

But Inside Out was cute

Autism is a Hell of a drug, isn't it?

i'm also a member of the BACP.

kinda neat tbh.

NO

no means no

im also an edgy kid that needs attention

And I'm not?

Look at Amy and scoots attacking in a team like vicious dogs. Lay the fuck down you bitches

How's it going Diablo user?

holy shit shut the fuck up Erin

the first coupe of times it was funny but if you legit think you can help people professionally, you're dead wrong

LOL

jelly of my mad creds

eh. I won't bore you, but that's not how you determine who is a psychopath. when ui says 36/40, she means out of the PPI; the inventory of psychopathic traits.
screwing people over, taking advantage, lying etc. are all traits, but it needs context, since we all do those things to different degrees.

Psychopaths don't lack a moral compass. Morality itself is an invention. They're just less bothered by bad things, where normal people experience hesitation and stress.
a theory with backing behind it are linked to the size and/or connectivity to the amygdala, the brain structure that determines our arousal/stress/fear.

SOME psychopaths have been proven to anatomically weaker connections, or smaller amydalas.
thus, they feel less stress, less social compulsion, and less fear. which also gives them a reputation for being reckless and wayward.

;_ ; okay then
btw if u see a tent out there it's not me but dont go near it

swedish fish you can crash on my couch for free and you can have unlimited ravioli

Psych classes are fun. Only lectures I've ever enjoyed.

Wish I had all my reading material still but it's all at home in a different state ;_;

If I slash my wrists do I get attention too?

weed + xanax + music makes me feel like I'll truly be able to pierce the heavens some day.

I aint doin shit mayne

wait

fuck

did it again.

okay my name is victoria now.

Throw me a slow ball and I have to swing, darling.

I'm going to burn it

or do I need antidepressants and more drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=aDfZ6STAfqA

lol

Ohjesusohwowthisissomeshitrighthere

Ui fucking die you scumbag theiving pedo

Psychopathy is NOT a fucking medical disorder, it's a made up term. There's no clinical basis for it.

Why do you guys act like that word means anything?

Bend over and we'll find out

Shiro!
Titan Quest wasn't as fun as I thought it would...too linear. And the skill tree is crap too.

did I get this right?
v

Because someone asked me about the empathy which I literally have zero

YES

All these fucking traps going on about shit I don't even care about

Can't we just all talk about how good this fucking coffee is?

Hi, new Amy. How're things?

Just become a loli

I have calmed

dude just stop. i tried so hard to damage control for you.

I liked it better when Amy was depressed/suicidal

That's dumb.

So he steals kids or steals from kids?

Ah shit son, you wanna talk about hot drinks?
I've been going around towns like Willy Wonka for the best teas and coffees.

I got some of this Red Date Tea stuff that's absolutely lush.

Because it's fun.

who even makes these

Ah that sucks sorry to hear that buddy
I just picked up all the Witchers and DLC
Never played them before, but a friend talked me into it

nah hes all conservative now
10x better

You're dumb, old man.

If lack of empathy is all that makes a psychopath then people with BPD, BPD(depending on severity), ASPD, and ASD(case by case, but more often than not) would all be psychopaths.

Hollywood term.

He stole from fish to fund his urge to splurge on underage

how are you user? :3

hello new guy~

because it does.

it's exact definition is sketchy, grated, some use it as a synonym for ASPD, some as a term describing ASPD as a genetic trait rather than ASPD acquired through influence, and others define it as a condition overlapping yet distinct from ASPD.

whichever model you follow, it means something.

Pretty accurate.

Oh shit I might be a psychopath :^)

Tokai get fucked

it's a related set of long term, consistent traits and behaviours, that tend to correlate together. like a sound board with dials set to different amounts, for different people. it does mean something.

wew

When will sci drop that shtick? It's been months.

Scarlet, Swedish Fish, and Ui are all the same people tbh

jeb bush

Nobody preferred that, you boob.

hai moo

No, you.

You're the one that's new, if you assume that.

nobody cares about your illusions of grandeur, carefully built institutions are of more value that half assed ones built by people who will likely die before they realize their grand plan

jmantime

I developed mine when my mother tried to kidnap me at 6 and my aunt murdered someone. Watching my grandpa die and then going to 4chan at age 12

AHAHAHA!
Oh, that's fucking gold.

This is why you don't talk about money to anyone because everyone is an idiot with either sticky fingers or butter fingers.

I've been robbed too many times to deal with people with money.

what schtick

I picked the wrong game! I should've gotten Zoombinis...you remember Zoombinis, right? That old 90s puzzle game they made me and several other kids play back in 3rd grade?

Just dandy. Thinking about buying that new Fallout 4 dlc that adds elevators and shit. How about you?

so is muu being a slut still a thing?

moooo

Lolinvest in bitcoins

Fucking rad.
Post more rad science, pls Grim

stahp

I'm a white bitch and take my coffee with 3 sugars and 1 cream with a dash of cinamon on top.

surprisingly good

I have 3 general moods: Depressed/suicidal, okay, and "I hate everyone"
I tend to fly through them quickly.

Not in the DSM it's not. There's no diagnosis for psychopathy.

That's all I mean.

I'm aware of the academic idea that psychopaths are born and sociopaths are made. But clinically speaking, no such thing.

I have to wait until she gets home

but he gone

im gonna see that profile

then through the genetic/acquired definitions, you have sociopathy, not psychopathy.

but yeah, the term is flexible and means different things to different authorities.

sup nezi

oh are you the Izaya guy? sorry didn't recognize you :x

gonna go to dinner with family in a minute and then SLAM on that homework when I get back

just wasting some time for now

I've never been able to get into fallout, there's so much walking around and dialogue, it got boring so fast :(

'Sup with you?

Should I be surprised? I'll be surprised. Hold on.

clinically speaking there is no such thing as the tummy bug

but you sure as fuck get them

Oh please tell me it was in bitcoins.
I need my weekly dose of idiocy.

Errr... I dunno, I think the title of 'slut of thread' gets passed on to the newest person who uses emoticons.

*pet*

i trai.

ames

heh... nah
it still breathes

Never played it lol
I did fuck around with number crunchers, some paint program with weird noises, and a something with a purple ape

Wrong again.

Another day. Getting drunk. You?

hey there qt ^^
nice creepy image o.o

lets go texas hunting then

kinda miss when it was kuus tbh...

can you just tell me who you are please? ^^

i laughed

I mean me being in a good mood is a rare thing and I've somehow sustained it for days with only minor pauses.

neat... why not

I just miss Kuus

You can claim genetics are psychopathic but you also can't claim it isn't something that is developed at an early age. It didn't stem from abuse and I never found these things quite that traumatic. I believe I was born with it from my mothers side of the family considering they all are psychopathics

I can.

bottom line is all these damn mentally deranged traps leeching off society need to get some damn jobs #RealTalk

I've chosen to believe this was an honest mistake.

jmantime fam

hows things?

I suppose, I just think using the terms without a clear definition is stupid. The most accepted academic usage is what you said, psychopaths are born, sociopaths are made.

I just think one should avoid using such terms as it means different things to different people. No clear definition.

Summer school?

But that's part of the fun! Going out, getting lost, and stumbling upon things that horribly maul you.

Aw...none of my other friends don't know what Zoombinis is either.
The only purple ape I know of is Bonzi Buddy.

i miss alot of kuus things... dat skunkchan

user really fukken hater her... so that was fun

What if depression isn't actually a disorder but just a lie that people make up to run away from their problems and are too lazy to actually fix them

Then again Ive never been depressed so I wouldn't know what it's like
They make it sound like its the worst thing in this world lmao

Maybe Clinical Depression is just code word for being a huge babby bitch irl lmao

depression is a chemical inbalance in the brain that prevents you from producing seratonin

that's all true

It's overdiagnosed and means nothing anymore, so you're partially right.

I am surprised. Look how surprised I am. This is my surprised face.

How'd I do?

shut THE FUCK UP

Brb getting food

it's just a slippery slope pattern of being sad-> not doing anything cuz you're sad -> being sad cuz you're not doing anything

*mind espolsion

You depressed yourself without alcohol blackouts plenty

You didn't give me greeting back. Bad times

it was pepes

what would you know

I went through a phase of it

good

you take jeb, I need george

*puke*

Do they let you go to work drunk on Monday mornings at Disney Land Paris?

No it's not. Bipolar Disorder is chemical, depression is psychological as are all personality disorders, and anxiety.

BIGGEST PSYCHIATRIC LIE EVER

soz

true tho.

we have no real idea what causes depression, what we observe is that it causes atrophy of the hippocampus, and that serotonergic drugs tend to ablate it to a degree, and reverse said atrophy.

the idea that you had a serotonin deficit to begin with though is horseshit

I don't work at Disney.

sorry lad, kinda hard to see everything through retard posting

kek

Yeah basically lol

Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia are chemical. Basically everything else is psychological.

If you suffer from depression you're a bitch

srs shit

huh. thanks for droppin a truth bomb on me

people at the ward seemed to think i had both bipolar and borderline somehow

Glad the fun stuff happens when I'm not home.
Lol

Guys, he's a psychopath. he knows his shit.

who are you?

good, just gotta make sure I finish all my homework tonight and I'll be great!

I never made it to the mauling stage, I wandered in the desert or whatever for like 15 minutes and found nothing so I quit playing

Example A of people that have never been depressed

Apologies accepted fam
Bants are going thick and fast

you're just a bitch

Being depressed is one thing, suffering from it is nobody's fault but your own.

Most people legit don't care about getting better though.

Me.

Says the alcoholic trap fucking criminal

Oh Grim, I found that there is a website called 'Badass of the Week' and has an article of the dude you posted!

Interesting fact I learnt, it is why MDMA hangovers are shit. Because that shit saps your seratonin.

what happened to "AX in 4 days, got my badge, everything paid off, I'm in such a good mood I don't think I'll bully anyone today"

Think back to the absolute worst boredom you have ever felt. Now imagine that but even worse. Now think about the last time you were struggling to stay awake, or didn't want to get out of bed because you just don't feel up to it, and make that worse, too. Everything is grey. Everything is shit. It's your worst day on repeat without the events that make it feel so shit.

And you can't ignore the fact it's all in your head.

I am the 1%

whered kamuu go?

I don't want to see this

wb
this song reminded me of you
youtube.com/watch?v=MkU_tshOASg

true that, feels great when you're not in it amirite

yeah, you can get rid of them by taking 5-HTP, which is converted into 5-HT, serotonin.

Because you do and I said you did before I even met you IRL.

Your BPD is extremely unhinged, due to your age it should be relatively easy to undo it with DBT, but you actually have to want to and consciously make a huge effort.

For dure
After last nights battle of the bulge lol

i have yet to actually do anything productive today

yet you must

:(

Yes?

I don't know who gave you that misconception.
It's blatant lies, babe.

Those giggles though.
Cute.

knowing something is all in your head does absolutely nothing for mental illness and will only make it worse if used as a coping mechanism.

I never heard you say bipolar but it started to make sense to me as I sat in that room which felt like it was literally a week. I had to throw a fit just to talk to my doctor so i could be discharged. nobody even payed attention to me enough to notice i was having panic attacks until i banged my head against the wall.

Erin do you know what I'm actually diagnosed with?

Psychoanalyse me or diagnose me or whatever

I'm bored and like hearing what educated people have to say

that's okay, it's sunday anyway :u

see ya, headed to dinner ^^

Who even is that?

I don't have my hands on that.
I just eat a shitload of spicy food and bananas till I stop vomiting.

Much like I do with every hangover.

ive got like 3 months to write a computer vision system :/

tata

That was implied.

He's on steam, enjoying his own company.

we dont know. just ignore him until he explains himself or goes away.

I really hope that reference dies

im hiding them

you did, and do.
are you a liar?

ikr

i have no idea, you said once it was schizophrenia.

you really can't tell that shit over the internet unless it's fucking in-your-face blatant though.

Bye.

Why wouldn't you do something about it though? If its as bad as you say it is wouldn't someone want to do something about it?

a-am i blatant?

chill fam, ill stop

ew tmi

Completely false.

Knowing something is in your head is the first step to overcoming it. Think of the bad thoughts as a passerby, and not you. You just have to learn to detach yourself.

Also I suspected bipolar strongly, but since it's chemical, there's no reason to tell someone they have it. All you can do for that is meds.

Anyway if ui really does have ASPD then he's an idiot as well as fucked.

Whom?

they call trying to diagnose people without face-to-face contact a "gross misuse of psychiatry" because it's generally accepted as impossible, and reckless to try.

Lol nandos?

Summarized:

Ui, Scarlet, and Fish were roommates with Scarlet's gf/mom: Alison. Fish had a reputation for being unstable at times, leading to a few messy emotional episodes, which stressed the others out. It was so much that by the end, Scarlet was the only one that really had Fish's back, where Alison and Ui figured they had helped all they could (or should) and began to resent.

Fish aired out some of the drama in the threads, and Ui, Scarlet, and Alison all chimed in and talked about how they did try to be more accommodating, but that they felt right in losing their patience.
They also expressed displeasure at Fish blogging about it publicly.

Ui then mentioned her lack of empathy was a product of her high scoring psychopathy, and determined in the first days of Fish arriving that the roommate arrangement was not going to work out.
Out of nowhere Erin (with a background in psychological learnings) contested Ui's framing of psychology, which appeared off to her.
Ui made fun of Erin.
Erin made fun of Ui.
still ongoing(?)

Throughout the thread, people commented on whether psychopathy was real, and if it is, what it is.
Many uninformed people interjected with their hasty judgements and their reactions to the "drama and stupidity".

Amy called Fish the 'new Amy' because Amy is/was notoriously neurotic.

Scarlet went about and brought up politics, which did not help.

Ehm.
I don't know.
I don't think so though.

you disgust me

I wish the Dr would give me that so I could take more LSD and mda/mdma

CAN WE NOT

Yeah but we're just having fun

I don't care if it's stupid

And idk I maybe a schizo, but I'm not entirely sure. I don't think I am.

ali > scarlet > ui >>>>>>>> swedish freak

post ur trap rankings

tbh yes. i'd say you're histrionic.

okay, lemme try then.

mild autism, mild borderline, and mild dependent stemming from a related paraphilia.

ALL HAIL THE NEW SCRIBE

Ally best ^_^

Hohoho we have a winner

good

nah, that can stay.
always up for that

Then it's all true~
how was the session?

Erin=Scarlet -> ui -> amy(swedish)

idunno scarlets gf

So misleading.

You'd think so, but it's trickier than that. It fills you with hopelessness and oftentimes guilt for having "no real problems". It drains you heavily. And, just when you think you're ready to move forward and get help, it pulls you back in. It's safe. It's what you know. It becomes so normal that anything else will scare you.

Hell, I still actively miss it some days.

neither do i lmao

You think everyone is borderline, don't you?

Allison is a nuthob

she seems like an awesome gal

I got clubbed on the head by a Forest Giant.
His goal was to knock me out.

Due to a retardedly high Con it failed
And due to my being a face, he thought it worked.

So we got away.

What do you mean? Everything he summarized was spot on

You know what we do with hobnobs.
WE DUNK THEM

That sounds like a healthy approach.

My point was to clarify. People are quick to call edgy to any talk about psychopaths/sociopaths. It frustratingly closes the door on any actual discussion.

ERIN DIAGNOSIS MEPLS

ERIN M.E.

Except me being a "her"

You miss being in such a miserable state?

kinda hope she'll be back

i have actually said in thread that i think it's extremely over-diagnosed.

scarlet possibly shows traces, for want of a better fitting description.

nobody else here does imo.

I think was is more accurate..

I fancy acquiring a norfolk accent

Tbh, I don't want Erin to psychoanalyze me.
Not even as a joke.

I do want her opinion as to whether it'd be worth to tell my doctor I want a psych eval, though.

Just that part kind of looks like he's saying her gf is her actual mom.

Is she???????

Duck :^)

congrats

-hugs tight-

this was is definitely more was is accurate

*cuck

Quackers

I actually agree with your own guess of bipolar

type 2, i don't think you can be said to get full-blown manic. hypomanic maybe.

Like honestly guise, I would invest in buying a kinda shitty house with decent internet and supply it with somewhat decent food and set up cameras throughout the house and house all the mentally unstable traps (Erin, Fish, Scarlet, Ui, Tokai, Mordin, Subtle, etc) and record their everyday lives and make a Reality TV show from all that drama

I'd honestly think it'd be popular and at least get 2 seasons

Maybe if you want a more action packed show instead of drama I hide weapons/blunt objects around the house when tensions get high

Hypomanic?

Yes. I'm not even going to try to explain it because it's fucking retarded.

not her biological mommy. her psychological one. with a strong Oedipus vibe.

Yeah I'm an aspie, diagnosed once I was an adult, so I didn't grow up with that defeatist complex most Aspies have from being told "it's okay you're autistic :)" their entire lives
I used to be an unrelenting BPD, but tried my hardest for two years to get better doing everything I could, because I realised I'd be alone forever if I didn't get help. I'm with my niinii right now and he's really impressed and proud at how much better I've gotten
Idk about dependent, haven't been diagnosed. What paraphilia though? I'm confused what you mean by this, but I do have extreme dependency issue, but my personality also splits sometimes and I want no help from anyone and to be perfect and do everything myself.
DID has been suggested to me before, but never diagnosed.

What do you say now with the extra info?

As long as you realize it, I see no need to bring it up further.

I'm not a fucking trap

somehow since figuring out I have bipolar my devere depressive episodes aren't as frequent.

weird

Wait.
Wait.
Wait.

Wait

Ui isn't a trap?

lol that's fun.
you'd think a giant would have it easy.

I'm just enjoying a drink and building courage.

youre not bipolar

CD

Oh yeah, you're part of the tv show too

I recall you saying I show traces also. I think we both know I'm actually just a shitty person.

Coolcool.

But really drinking on a Sunday?

wait why subtle?

yes. i won't say why, as per request.

a mood not quite manic, but still elevated above norms

i say dependent stemming from related paraphilia, because you have a mommy fetish, that seems pervasive outside of the bedroom. it may be solely paraphilia tho.

as for dissociative, idk, i'd need to meet you in person, you always seem pretty on point in threads.

CD = trap you moron

If I can drink, then I shall.

I'd never leave my room for anything other than food and bathroom.

CD =/= VHS

I see. Makes sense. ^^

i suppose, you do the value/devalue thing.

that could also be narcissistic though

and you would LOVE that ;)

That was it I'm pretty sure
What's your steam?

She was actually pretty cool imo

Everyone shares 1 huge bedroom

When there is no privacy that's when you brake a mentally unstable trap

Trust me Ive read enough doujins
I know my shit

Why is it that I'd be told it's a problem but when you do it, it's fine?

grim whats the best thing to do when threads become a mess like today

Bonzi was best computer destroyer

make fun of everyone

I spent 3 months in the livingroom, I know how it affects me i'd probably be the first to break

Because I'm a mature responsible adult.

u mean in general or individually?

He really should have, to be honest.
Since I'm a mental/stealth hybrid.

DM:[Rin] what's your health?
Me: 99.
DM: What? 99? Really?

20 Con at level 11 means 55, Psionic Body with 4 other Psionic feats is 10 more (2 per feat).

Which means I rolled 34 across 6d4 and 5d6.
Lol.

Neat.

It seems cool, and that it'd be fun for a while, but I'll pass.

Thanks.
I'll bring it up next time I have an appointment.

I still have narcissistic paranoia. It's a real struggle.

legit was

individually

I am at least two of those things!

Traps take hormone therapy doofus. I wouldn't touch that shit ever

Need all three.

ok

ur bald lmao loser

ur avatar sucks

canadian

literally who

ur not as interesting as you think

something something curry

i dont even know wtf is wrong with u

alcoholic

literally who

trans lol

I was lucky enough to play some vidya games with her
Not 100% sure why she left, but I don't blame her
Wish she made me some boba lol

Me.

I desperately hoped you'd call me a maple nigger when I saw what was going on.

if there isn't anything of concern to you, then don't bother. if you go looking for problems, you're guaranteed to find some. If you're happy, not overly bother by stuff, just leave it alone, save yourself opening the can of worms.

Kuus

Dang it!

I can probably make that happen.

Once you're able to just think of the bad thoughts and feelings as nothing more than invasive thoughts who don't belong, you can start to form healthy cognitive patterns.

This doesn't mean bottle it up though, BAD idea.

Yeah I've been diagnosed with BPD by 3 different psychologists, Ive gotten over most of it though.

And the mommy stuff isn't a fetish for me at all, I mean I won't lie yeah it turns me on but, it's done wonders for my psyche. I got mommy issues cus neglectful mother.

And for DID idk. I just know I have like two personality states I only recently have been able to control, to put it simply; what i think I should be(extroverted , confident, dominant, go getter, mature, not relying on anyone) vs who I actually am (introverted, submissive, shy, dependent)

I've just heard it thrown around by one of my psychs, not sure if it stands. I haven't disassociated for at least 8 months though, before that i don't really remember the past 2 years that well.

Now what do you say

But all mentally unstable failtraps have to go

You can have a soda if you're good.

youtube.com/watch?v=eF8c3BjFWsw
bored im leaving

ty ty [takes a bow]

do it!

shaved dome is sexy dome

cap of why kuus quitting

Why didn't you bantz me

Lol

dissociation in and of itself does not suggest dissociative identity disorder.

i used to dissociate because depression, before i started processing emotions better, then instead of getting numb and hollow, i got miserable.

and having two states of personality can be a normal thing, real you and the game face, if you will.

depends how it affects your life.

I appreciate the advice, really.
I just get easily bothered by curiosities.

Besides, I'm bad for looking for problems.

Pass.

sci I really want to just slap your bald dome sometimes

u wat now?

Can it be a diet coke? Trying to watch my figure.

Try thinking about others. You like people that think about others, right?

People will like you more if you do. The people that are constantly tuned to others emotions and needs, tend to be the most loved.

heheh
I guess stealth made you surprise things more.

Split it open

make an omelette

So you'll still look good in the "kilt"?

I was calling him kuus2

and that's generic.
fucking aripiprazole.

:3

Ah thank you Sama
Yeah I'm taking so many breaks from thread with how boring it can get
Might send her an email tonight

ah...

they do these experiments, where they send an actor in to 20 different psychiatrists, complaining of a perfectly normal emotional state everyone gets, and they tend to come out with like 15 different diagnoses and prescriptions out of the 20 psychs.

if you cope with life okay, just take that at face value, you're fine ^^

fucking weaklings

Get etizolam legally in place of benzos/Valium

you will regret taking aripiprazole.

Not even that. I'm just an anxious mess.

Phone ringing? It's either for me or about me, and that's fucking terrifying. Police sirens? I've done something and forgotten about it and now they want to talk about it or I've said something that's going to get me sectioned. My parents are talking to any other authority figure in my life? Well shit they think I'm coping badly and want me to see the shrink again.

I'm kind of a loser.

Says the fucker who carries s knife

Do it for her.

*unzips katana*

premium box opening

And you nitpick others. Smfh

its cool man... she sent me a folder of all the user hate posts she got, scrolling through those now.

also "erin" turned up a positive in an archive query so im trying to determine why for a sticky in 2011. results hopefully to follow

Yeah that's why I thought that I don't have it. If I let my "game me" take over it becomes almost impossible flip back to being myself though, it really fucks with my head too.

It's just projection, just treating other people the way I wish I was treated.

I remember a few times when I was mommying Alison and I felt absolutely nothing but jealous rage on the inside.

I'm really good the past 3 months though, I gave Alison full control and that she could do anything me if I snap into that mindset again, and she's basically mindbroken me enough that I don't think I'll ever go back :x

What do you think about the theory that one of the only ways to undo PTSD properly is to regress? I haven't ever read anything to this effect, but after being in a mdlg relationship for so long, and feeling unconditional motherly love for the first time in my life, I barely have PTSD anymore. I haven't been suicidal or depressed in months.

I'm even able to apart from here and self-soothe which is not something I was capable of doing a year ago.

do not commit sudoku

place i went to was a real sticler about benzos and has it plastered all over the place that they don't prescribe benzos.

hopefully the psych that i go to will write me a script

they gave it to me one day with an ativan but I didn't really notice any changes. i only took the one pill though.

why would i regret?

teachings of yoga, meditation, and modern day therapy practices seem to have that in common. they're all still practiced because so far that seems to work.

also pills, I suppose.

If I put the time in, absolutely.

What? I don't get it...

God speed.

It's even better because I'm one of the least armoured people, and not even wearing a helmet.
I literally face tanked an attack that, if we played with massive damage, would have killed me if he were looking to do that.

And then layed there and played dead.

Holy sh-
That feels like one of those tidbits that sounds too outlandish to be false.
Though, I guess that's expected, in a way.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if I even know what coping with life is.
I think I'm getting better though.

There you go again not listening to me

Pills only help some people.

But yeah, I thought all that shit was bs when I was a kid but, meditating is really fucking good for the mind.

Super kek

Someone POINT ME in the DIRECTION of the DRAMA
I want to SEE it

I found meditation useful after the use of LSD /mushrooms

The drama is all around us

can you feel it

4 or 5 threads ago

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7G46YMyQjBY

Also yeah, listen to ui. Just buy etizolam.

I'm on it right now.

Vouch

so blizzard changed dva's age from 16 to 19 cuz there was so much porn of her

Deleting my dva folder now, no point

why 19 tho?

*pokes* Maybe....

Huh that's interesting
hope she never let it get to her

Ahahah

AHAHAHAHAH

18 is too yonug

one of the things that i find relative to PTSD treatment is phantom pains

you know, pretty sure it was on some big ass show recently like breaking bad or something, someone had their arm blown off while their fist was in a tight grip, and they forever felt the strain of gripping a fist that was no longer there?

they treat that, by placing a mirror in front of you, so in the mirror it appears as if the other arm is there, but it's the reflection of the other. they have you make a fist, then let it go, and the pain disappears, because your brain has now seen the arm it never saw release the fist let it go.

i feel like PTSD could be treated similarly, bringing back the situation that caused it, then relaxing it.

if that's what you mean by regression, sure

antipsychotics do horrible things. i can't be bothered listing them, it's bed time.

wat

I cannot but I can feel this erection that I got

Aight I'll check
What are key words? Sociopath? Drugs? Meme?

most reactions were pretty lulsy... i can load the folder if you like

yeah
just legal
that doesn't look good

think of it from a PR standpoint

what da fug, i speificially told them i didn't want anti-psychotics and they just told me "it's a mood stabilizer"

fucking hell that place just could not stop fucking up with me.

I prefer prime 16yo pussy

Mm my PTSD is from abuse and neglect though, so I'm talking in that regard.

i dont understand
i mean, 16 is legal here, so that might have something to do with it

replace ui with U

yah

but in porn im p sure its 18 worldwide

hah, I wonder if you can sneak attack tanks.
is that a thing?

you're suppressing my drinking, hope you're proud

gomen

ultra kek

One. Its the legal age herr and two its s prank bro

By regression I mean

My mother being extremely abusive and neglectful has been soothed by mdlg

yeah, it isn't, it's an atypical antipsychotic.

a novel one, the only antipsychotic that is a weak dopamine partial agonist instead of silent antagonist, but a potent antipsychotic nonetheless, pretty much every other binding it makes is silent antagonism.

Pretty sure child porn is legal in russia

Those sound like moments of stress you can deal with; not who you are. You've probably learned all the tricks over the last few years to dealing with those crucial moments: where you decide between rationalizing your paranoid/depressive/negative thoughts, or taking another route. You're a human being, with a silly brain that sometimes thinks silly, illogical thoughts.

You can overcome the moment. Maybe you have memories of times you have, and felt better for it.

Please, keep choosing the route that leads you to happiness and living without fear.

yeah, i'm sure it's helping you. better late than never.

goodnight princess.

*key word is 'keep'

some days will be harder than others

The Vietnam War left his father 100 percent mentally disabled with post-traumatic stress disorder. After getting treatment at a V.A. hospital for several years, his father was discharged. Unable to work, he spent the days and evenings watching sci-fi thriller Aliens over and over again until he actually had to buy a new VHS tape. "Aliens is a thinly veiled kind of Vietnam veteran kind of story," Roush explains, "and watching it is a way of thinking about it without telling yourself you are thinking about it."

This is from the guy who directed the 9/11 Adam Sandler film.

producing and distributing cp?

are you sure?

Who even is Ali and Sara?

Like, a literal tank, treads and cannon?
I have to be able to discern where it's vital organs are, and it needs to be susceptible to dirty fighting.
So I probably can't sneak attack a tank.
Unless I know what it even is.

But sneak attack doesn't do much for me.
Since I need to be within 30ft for it to apply to anything I do.

I'm not

Are you going to bed?

And do you actually think it's helping? I really believe it is, but I can't help but think in the back of the head that it might be extremely damaging in the long run. I'm conflicted

ive never understood the justification for having a different age for sex to porn, seems to me wed be better off with just picking 18 and adding romeo and juliet laws to mitigate making underage couples now illegal.

pretty sure youll end up in a ditch or working with the mafia if you pull that shit in russia

what the FUG

did you hear the full story of my visit to the psych ward?

ali=allison
sara=scarlet=mayaka

ali is sara's gf

lulsy huh?
Yeah sure I'd like to see it I guess ^^

okay stop talking to me i'm going to bed

we can finish our stories tomorrow

nini xxx

just decency in general

also because actual adult hood is like early-mid 20's these days but even then

taking advantage of a teenager to make porn of them is pretty fucked

okie. nini. oyasuminasai!

drive.google.com/open?id=0BzucxSKhXLEJbmVBY2xoNFl5OHc

goddamn I wanna suck on those tiddies

OH, DO ME!

Goodnight you memeing pieces of shit
❤️

Ali is my mommy !

Good night, Erin.
I love you,best girl in thread. It's all philia though.No not paraphilia

far as im concerned once youre 18 youre responsible for your own actions, be they good ones or colossal fuckups

I'm gonna try for a quick shower
brb

literal tanks can be sneaked with grenades through the hatch.
aaah okai

damn, that'd surprise anyone.

I see, thanks dude
The Mercy titties?

Daily moments but you're right - they're not really me, it's just a snap feeling of fear.

I have been coping reasonably well, I think. Haven't taken anything I shouldn't or hurt myself on purpose. I like this particular kind of control.

YEET

Man I want to fuck that

Tfw I haven't seen my mommy in 2 weeks

I'm at mount Rushmore right now so I'm almost home :3

Hella waifu
I'm a godly Mercy but god damn is it frustrating seeing team mates not hitting shit ;_;

She is being fucked, I just cropped it to tease.

nyc visit when

I'm so bored D:

I wish someone would buy me the game
Iknow I soundlike Luka rn but I honestly dont think its worth 40 whole bucks man

Thanks Sama :D
going to enjoy all these

I mean.
My effective range is about 100ft.

If you are within 100ft of me, I probably know you're there, and I can manifest at you.
And manifesting is purely mental.

I don't really have a reason to be close enough to get my sneak attack dice, which IIRC do in fact apply to my powers.

luka 2.0

You have the best gifs

Why is 18 the legal age constructed by modern day society when the Bible says marriage is for when they bleed. Also 18 isn't the most common age of consent and people are capable of making decisions like that at the latest 16. >inb4 scoots and grim

no thing man... plenty where that came from.
forgot to compress the folder b4 loading it. were you able to get the folder dl or should i load that again

Nah I know what you mean. I don't regret buying it, but until now I haven't spent as long on it as I thought I would have by now.

I reinstalled League too like a cunt

It's $40.
Just buy it.

I say this after spending about 80 bucks on league in the past 3 mo

fucking kill me

16 year olds tend to be retarded

I can get a round trip for 40$ by bus

You'd have to feed me tho

We found Shiro.

It's just universally accepted and that fact makes it impossible to change, both socially and otherwise.

You reinstalled?

I will feed you and house you

Think you might have to load it again
It only gave me like 6 images

oh yeah, long time ago

I'm gold 3 now

When does your work/school start?

ok, couple mins

since last wednesday

Proud of you.
The more you practice, the easier it gets.
Maybe that's where you're at now?

That includes slipping up! Practice recovering from those days where things don't go as well.

Those ones that feel harder, where control seems too far away for relief? Getting out of those really build your strength, and recovery time.

And the more you do it, the more positive memories and emotions you'll have to draw from when you need them.

Scar wants to eat Grim's curry, confirmed.

pics

Sweet, you're above me in rank :3

Oh... :(

I wouldn't know what to do when you're gone

aren't you plat 2?

I probably wouldn't have you in my house if I was working s:

Gimmie a few, I'm like 10 minutes away

>Scar wants to *toss Grim's curry, confirmed.

What would I do :O

That's ages ago

I just did my promos this season and was put in g4 I thinks

here ya go shiro...
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzucxSKhXLEJX0VhdVNSNGdSWjA

either stay at a hotel or be locked in my basement

-bored-

pingas

Fuck yeah thanks again man

*pokes*

How was DnD?

i miss being a 15 year old newfag sometimes

I won't have money for a hotel.........

I'll wait for a trip until you're on vacation then :x I don't wanna be left alone

-falls-

PROMOTION

WHAT FOR?

np :)

culos

new

listen 2 itaots

I had a forest giant clock me over the head for 51 subdual damage.

Everyone was surprised that I have enough health to not go under from that.
I played dead and we broke free before they arrested us or anything.

It was fun.
Tanky mental/stealth hybrids go.

am i the only one getting a cloudflare error on new bread?