NEW STARGATE TV-SERIES

Featuring:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Itqq9hzLapk

We are going to rape your childhood, goy. You thought Stargate: Universe was bad? WATCH ME GOY, I AM GOING INTO

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomics.website/comic/stargate-universe-2017/1
mobile.twitter.com/sgowritermark?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/Justimpro
mobile.twitter.com/ladybryce?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SGU was the best. This looks awful though.

Never fails.

If you can get pass season 1 ep 2 to 6 SGU was pretty good (the pilot also was good). By Season 2 everything was smooth.
I recommend the comics SGU Back to Destiny, the first issue main problem was that you had difficulty recognising the characters but they changed the illustrator at #2

readcomics.website/comic/stargate-universe-2017/1
This garbage on the other hand goes against the canonical continuity.
The community at large is not thrilled but we will wait for the first two eps to see how we will react.

t. Gater for almost 24 years

t. Human Being for 24 years

Who cares about your age kiddo? I stated for how long I have been in the Gaters fandom to state that I have expertise in everything Stargate related.

You poor poor thing, you.

Only if you received brain damage during episode 1 to 6.
The show wasn't salvageable thanks to the awful characters it had.

I hated the woman who had the voice of the earth-bender from the avatar show. (I'm German)

This toxic nerd culture needs to be destroyed. Everything they cherish needs to be remade, corrupted and subverted. Only when nothing of value is left can we recreate reality ion our image.

Is it nerds that want it corrupted though?

Yes. They just don't know it yet. But they'll learn to love what we feed them soon enough. That or the gallows.

The only aweful characters were
Eli Wallace
Chloe Armstrong ( but she was cute so it didn't bother me too much)
Camille Wray (hated the character and the actress unless she plays in a kung fu film)
Ronald Greer ( fucking impulsive nigger)

They shouldn't have relied so much on the communication stones. I would have definitely loved a third season even though Joseph Mallozzi is a terrible writer who doesn't an ending in mind. He should stick to episodic series.

* doesn't have an ending

this webm is more relevant then ever

Lol forgot about that, loved the short haired dyke with piercings.

It's fucked.

They already did an infographic, when it will be released shit will hit the fans real quick (pun intended).

The writers Mark Ilvedson and Justin Michael Terry are also nobodies with nearly no social presence.
mobile.twitter.com/sgowritermark?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/Justimpro

Mercedes has not tweeted since 21st July.
mobile.twitter.com/ladybryce?lang=en

There are 24 possible orderings of 4 characters.
Of those, 12 place Sam and Teal'c next to one another.
That's a 50% chance of it happening for a completely random ordering.

It seems niggers aren't the only ones who lack basic math knowledge.

I didn't like anything but the original with O'neal and a bit of atlantis. Nothing good will come of nu-hollywood productions.

THE GATE IS FEMALE

They're getting desperate and only the most autistic fans of the old shows will care about this.

SG1 did many eps about race relations, but in a more classic sci fi way instead of using literal Nazis.

SG1 doomed a whole people to genocide just because they happened to not want breeders around them.

Yes I really disliked this episode especially because SG1 broke their promise provoking the downfall of the Eurondans and at the same time the loss of nuclear fusion and neural interface technologies. Retrospectively it felt like Elysium ending, fucking mutts.

I don't understand how MGM could give a big brand to some random person with no tv/movie background. Both Glassner and Wright have a huge cv in the business but that woman and that writer who plays with Lego in the writing room… seriously?
The badly edited trailer had some scenes from Origins but the cinematography is awful.

she looks cute

She is good at sucking jew dick.

What just those four? What about Colone Everett Literal Cuckhold Young?
Or Colonel Davoid "how could Lou Diamond Phillips fall so low" Telford?
Or strong wymyn Vanessa James and Tamara Johansen?
Or "babyface despite taking O`Neills role on the mission team he is bland like cardboard" Lieutenant Matthew Scott?
Lets also not forget that the "civil" crew members of the Destiny that all followed Camille Wray are a bunch of cultural marxist social justice faggots, that threaten other crew members to join them like a cult.
Or how about 1/4 of the Destiny crew straight up died, because they decided to remain on an impossible planet, because these people who working for the Stargate Programm could only think that it was a miracle made by God to save them.
The only real human on this ship of fools was Doctor Nicholas Rush.

I want to lick Major Carter's armpits

Anyway, for those unfamiliar:
>SG-1 discover a race known as the Eurondans (haha very original)
>And so they leave them to die, something that was going to happen anyway without taking any of their technology, meaning everyone apart from the faggot-ass non-Eurondans that we know literally nothing about other than the fact that they are the ones who ultimately shot first lose out in a big way.

Hell, although it's certainly implied, we didn't even know if the Eurondans were who SG-1 suspected them to be. All we know is they were against "breeders" and that the people picked out of the cryogenesis machine by O'Neill were predominantly White. Ignoring the production crew's intentions and focusing on this in-universe, there could have been thousands of other people of a different race in there and the only reason O'Neill didn't find them was because they were ordered genomically rather than alphabetically. They were that advanced after all. They may have taken negatively to Teal'c because they had seen a Goa'uld/Jaffa before and instinctively knew they were bad. Like I said, when you're that advanced chances are they paid a visit before the war.

They took an interesting concept and ran it into the ground in favor of painting a hamfisted allegory with the ink-splattered remains. An allegory which, unfortunately for them, works both ways. As we never see the planet again (checked the wiki in advance) it is in my own personal canon that the Goa'uld landed there shortly after and enslaved all of the technologically bereft mutts, before the Replicators laid waste to what was left.

If I wanted to be forcefed political views on a sci-fi show I would watch the later years of the Star Trek clusterfuck where they took Dukat, a character everyone liked and deliberately sabotaged his evolution in a borderline comical fashion until he devolved into the "detestable Nazi" archetype they always intended him to be from the start. I certainly didn't need this crap in my SG-1.

The only character I didn't like was Colonel Young, he seemed like a jack ass that I'd hate being stuck on a ship with. Would rather have Rush in charge to be honest.

Did Rush actually do anything wrong? The show seem determined to make us not like him very much

Yes he was really getting on my nerves but [spoilers] when Rush comes back things are getting better

Because it is the current year +3 and women are superior.

None of the original writers and producers of sg1, sga & sgu have tweeted about Origins, it is like this show doesn't exist

The trailer feels more like Indiana Jones than Stargate.

Vanessa James boobs 😍 I see what you are saying but remember that the premise was that they were the wrong people. As for the people staying on that planet their arc was powerful especially when they came back. It opened a lot of possibilities especially considering that the civilisation that created an habitable planet in just thousands years were obviously more advanced that the ancients. Where they the ones who had let a geometrical object in the background noise of the bigbang?

Exactly though Daniel Jackson offered them to evacuate through the Statgate, which they refused. I was really pissed to see such good premises ruined but again due to the fact that SG1 Was sponsored and approved by the U.S. military they couldn't go the more ambiguous way.

Just a reminder:

The U.S. Department of the Air Force, through the Air Force Office of Public Affairs, Entertainment Liaison in Los Angeles, co-operated closely with the Stargate SG-1 producers. Before the beginning of the series, the Air Force granted production access to the Cheyenne Mountain complex to film stock shots. They also read every script for mistakes and provided help with plausible background stories for all characters, ribbons, uniform regulations, hair advice, plot lines and military relationships & decorum on an active military base.[70] The USAF flew up several T-38 Talon, F-15 and F-16 fighter jets to Vancouver for various episodes and direct-to-DVD films.[37][71][72] Many of the extras portraying USAF personnel were real USAF staff.[73]
The Air Force Association recognized Richard Dean Anderson at its 57th annual dinner on September 14, 2004 for his work as actor and executive producer of the show and for the show's positive depiction of the United States Air Force.

Anderson was also made an honorary Air Force brigadier general

while she's obviously cancer to the industry, nobody can deny she's cute as fuck and i want to slap her face with my dick

WHAT ABOUT ELI?

to power their gas machine that would gas everybody on the planet
they literally found the venting system for a poisonous gas machine that turned their entire planet into a wasted hellscape

I can guess which boards you browse.

So they went full hamfisted we're gassing the whole planet Nazi allegory?

This always cracks me up.

found the kike
>>>/oven/
This was clearly not our place to pick sides. They were offering technologies and we should have honoured our agreement. Every respectable people I know have been appalled by this regrettable decision.
==Fuck the Breeders! Eurondans Uber Alles!
==

shit taste

you telling me you wouldn't beat her while getting a stiffy?