The Republican Establishment Pro-Amnesty Boomercuck Shilling Here Is Out Of Control

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.net/pol/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/25/congress-immigration/109805272/
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(checked)
Exactly. They're actually trying to convince real anons that 1,800,000 spics will be steadily deported over the course of ten years, and that liberal infiltration of the jewdicial system TOTALLY won't affect this in any way, and that those DACA spics all popping out spiclets is tots not an issue. It's getting really pathetic to watch.

This isn't the 'The Art of the Deal' it's the 'The Art of the Cuck Out'

When someone like Trump is too "extreme" for half or more of the country and he gets called a nawtzee white supreemist for giving 1.8 million spics amnesty then it should be obvious that America is fucked.

So has anything actually happened or is it just talks still?

MAGA MY BASED DACAPEDES

its going to be a minimum of 5 million, probably 12 million

(heil'd)
He speaks the truth through you, user
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
NO EXCEPTIONS

reported

Nice!

*convince

while birthright citizenship is still a thing. deportations need to start immediately and citizenship must be revoked for every foreigner that commits a crime

i think that would be the line where most people realize bullets>ballets

Nonsense. Who cares about our people being genocided. Just look at your 401k, goy!

This whole world has gone to shit.

There isn't one white person with any money or power who will stand up for his people. There is no justice for the rich and connected and average people don't care. Trump is an obvious Zionist shill giving amnesty away when he could legally deport them all but it's all 3d chess.

30 million illegals in this country and the shills on this board expect me to get excited when a hundred get deported. Where is this generations Rockwell? Instead we are stuck will alt kike retards like anglin who is justifying converting to pisslam and going on israeli tv. Call me shareblue I don't even give a fuck.

these people would sell their own children to be slaves and yet they call themselves "conservative"

WTF I LOVE AMNESTY NOW

endchan.net/pol/
endchan.net/pol/
endchan.net/pol/
endchan.net/pol/
endchan.net/pol/

stop shilling endchan

Demoshits aren't going along with it.
When everyone is rustled, you're in control.

Network error on archive
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/25/congress-immigration/109805272/

So basically, the kikebart controlled op is trying to drum up hatred from the base while dems are up to their old tricks of not moving an inch and calling you racist until you give them everything they want, because THAT'S compromise.

Trump should've just dropped the pretenses and enforced the damn law. Courts and congress be damned.

This, just sage and ignore… by next week all these shills will be BTFO again (like always)

When they admit this shit, how do people not realize they were/are being ethnically displaced? Shit, then just show then the old U.N. definition of genocide (ethnic displacement en masse), and there you go. You'd think any moderate/normalfag would get the memo.

Or you know we could have just deported them starting day 1.

Exactly. It's ultimately Trump's fault for being a pussy.

Dwumpf is bad 2016fag slide thread #6,000,00

sage negated

You mistake me. I very much think this was a mistake on Trump's part
No amnesty and the wall should be the two things he DOES NOT BUDGE ON. Doesn't matter the reason, playing politics is not an excuse. As far as immigration goes, those two things are not to be budged in any respect.

you people never learn

HAHA. YES!

Don't bother. Some people here care more for the cult personality than the ideals strived for (the very ideals/reasons he was elected in the first place).
You can say something as simple as: don't budge on xyz, and you will be called a shill because your statement can be taken as questioning the God Emperor's conduct. Maybe he's working in our favor, maybe he isn't, but don't say anything that could be interpreted as if you don't have faith in him (like som god), or you're a shill/shareblue.

((( )))
you gave yourself up, lurk for 2 more years

So many of the GOP politicians are Democrats who take orders from the DNC. How can we get rid of them?

Trump can arrest politicians with this law,he just has to find his pair to do so.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Dead site is ded

you are the only person who posts these spic pics. rly makes you think