What is anime even about? Werid shit that isn't even cool? Weird fetishes and stuff?

What is anime even about? Werid shit that isn't even cool? Weird fetishes and stuff?

Literally all japanese animation is anime, so the question makes no sense, it's like asking "what is animation even about?" or "what are novels even about?"

It's shit.

All of it.

Watch every single one of these anikinos and it will answer your question.

it's cartoons. made in japan. also a mistake.

why do americans think it's its own medium?

Well there are different kinds of novels like romance or nazi but with anime it's all this weird shit.

Why the four mouths? Fuckin' anime I swear.

Now I know how Miyamoto felt.

Nazi isn't a genre you cumguzzling soybag

==it's== about animation

whats the sauce on this? the animation is great

ANIME is about a girl named annie who was born in may, during a great celestial event which occurs every 500 years. Her birth was given the blessing of the gods - which also coincided with the death of the old tyrant king, Negrodamus, which elevated her status to sainthood. The show revolves around annie coming to terms with her position and maybe finding love in the process

It's about go ask /animu/

It's about REEEEEEing

Paranoia Agent by Satoshi Kon. One of the finer examples of cuckime.

The only ones worth watching are typically about cute high school girls going through their daily lives.

ANIME IS LOVE, ANIME IS LIFE.

Anime is about a 90% dead medium that serves as a pacifier to dead eyed otakus. It's a lot like western tv but with slightly different tastes.

Shit had a cool intro song though

Best anime airing My Hero Academia

Kaiba, more like shitba
I've seen webms of memories, Berserk and LotgH, they're all shit, go watch naruto instead

True dat

Your list is shit based on those three alone tbh.

go ask /a/