We all know that Louis "The albino Mexican-Jew" CK is a top cuck, but why does this guy not get more flak?

We all know that Louis "The albino Mexican-Jew" CK is a top cuck, but why does this guy not get more flak?

inb4
Neither of those things but I still think he's become a total puss. The only redeeming thing he -sort of- has left is that he still shits on women when they're being unreasonable (usually).

He lives in California.

He's a comedian.

He never claimed to be alt-right

What did you expect. If you want a non racemixer find another comedian. Otherwise he's pretty fumny about half of the time. for a racemixer

Most of life was spent in Massachusetts and New York. I find it hard to believe that less than a decade in California can snip your balls off.

So are Jim Norton and Nick Di Paolo, so was Patrice O'Neal - all of whom he is/was friends with. I'm just saying that comedian =/= puss.

What does this even mean? I never said he did or had to be. Do you think anyone who doesn't hate themselves is "alt-right" or something? This is that same Ameritard argument you hear when people go "DURR IF YOU'RE NOT A REPUBLICAN YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT" and vice versa.

He couldn't follow his own advice about marriage.
Ergo, he was either exaggerating his bits for comedy or he's a hypocrite.

And he didn't even go for a light-skinned nigress either. He went for a full on sheboon

Fuck, spoiler that shit next time, user.

Wow, I had no idea he married Hermione.

Burr actually calls her "The Lovely" Nia believe it or not.

To be fair he's no looker himself.

I wouldn't doubt it.
He's become the butt of his old jokes.

He just looks like the average middle-aged white goy

Calling her lovely is a mental slip, he knows she is not.

They're both unattractive (and I say this as no prize myself) but he's better looking than her and has about a decade on her (he's 49 and she's exactly 10 years and 1 week younger than him according to some quick Googling). Imagine how she's going to look when she's 45.

She sure looks happy now. Annd hes happy.

Maybe itll be just one of those rich people no kids im a famous entertainer marriages.
Thats kinda cute.

Read the OP. They have a kid.

Bill probably just likes a dominant woman and there is no woman more dominant than a black sheboon.

Just because they're smiling in a photo together doesn't mean they're happy. Looks can be deceiving.

This couple looks good together. Chad and Stacey seems right.

IIRC he was friends with Patrice O'neal so he was obviously not racist, and probably a good goy, considering how much Patrice loved to shit on white people in his skits. But after Patrice died and Bill was getting older, I think he started becoming afraid of dying alone and settled for a militant black SJW woman, and has completely bent over in an attempt to keep her happy.

She even made him get rid of his dog

Is this what you call an average man, americans?

Yes he was very good friends with Patrice. I don't care if he's a racist or anything, but I just hate that he's the "Ugh, white people" white person.

It's what we call an average cuck. Which is what Bill has become.

He didn't seem like it before. I think his wife turned him into it, and he's so afraid of ending up alone he's repeating her arguments and bullshit and going with the flow like a good little boy.

Ive pounded a woman who looked just like her. I enjoyed it.

At least you weren't dumb enough to put a baby in her, right?

Of course they are. Truly, a model relationship.

He is pussy whipped beyond belief, but there were signs of that earlier. He let it slip a few times over the years that he was dating an abusive woman, and all description of her match up with Nia. As the time went on, she appeared on podcasts more often, and Bill placate her with her more and more. Now he is funding her bad amateur films and gets her roles. Not to mention that has to wash piles upon piles of dirty dishes and clothes when comming back from the road, because Nia is too lazy to load up a dishwasher or a washing machine.

It was the worst when he completely removed jokes about women from his act, and replaced them with hack stuff like "Hey, what's the deal with Hitler?", "I went to the post office the other night…", and "Isn't if funny being pussy whipped, but it's ok!"

Hopefully Nia will file for divorce, and old angry Bill will come back.

And that's why you're banned from the zoo.

And that time where they got into an argument about tipping a waitress?

This guy is so confused about himself and his identity I think people just sense he's got some serious screws loose and avoid paying serious attention to him.

He's a lifelong sportscuck, so of course he fetishizes niggers. I garuntee Nia's gorilla-like build only makes her more appealing to him for breeding purposes since he believes it is likely to increase his child's athletic ability.

Haa fucking cucks

hes ok

This would be perfect if the guy on the left in the foreground of the painting had pic related as his face.

lol

Never had a girlfriend, user?

Yes, I have before but at least she was legitimately cute. Nia, however, is not regardless of how loosely you use the term "lovely".

kek, nice. Thanks. And nice digits.

Is there a big O&A fanbase on 8ch? The guys on the O&A subreddit are pretty funny but I just hate how that site is set up.

Beautiful.

Nice quads. And lul, I'm listening to O&A on Youtube right now as I type this. No idea how much of a fan base there is here though. I don't see them mentioned here too often.

You have some pretty excellent digits there yourself, user

last one

White guilt

White regret

I'll listen to shows with specific comedians I like. I also like when they rip on local radio stations around the country. Anthony on Norton are alright but can't carry a show for me. Opie is the hole.

It's some of the funniest shit, even Ron and Fez. I haven't checked out The AA Show, but I saw a bit of Jim and Sam, and it sucked. The Chip Podacast is ok, but not as good as the natural Chip bits.

fukken saved

but user, if you don't hate yourself, you are alt-right. at least according to leftoids.

Is he the next Robert DeNegro? Someone post his children standing beside him.

Found the 2nd pic while looking for it kek

I like how Stallone is happy to be there with his family, and De Niro looks like he wants to die.

lmao the difference between deniro and stallone's faces
even they know

Regardless of skin color I don't think you should ever have kids with a woman who's taller than you. Having teenage kids who can tower over you lessens any authority you may have over them

highly coveted string of digits, user. Those shows are a Gen-X thing. There are oldfags lurking who listened back then, but it really is just two different types of shitposting that needs to be appreciated separately. As for what they're doing now, they all suck and are out of touch. It's like they have no idea who their audience is or how to reach them (probably comes from years of hating their fans). Ant had a shot at transcending but he fucked up by letting Keith run his shit when he should have partnered with somebody, hired new talent with their own shows, and then sat 2nd mic on them whenever he felt like it, as well as doing his own podcast infrequently. It seemed like he let his ego get the best of him when he had to launch his own show right away and put his name on it and be the star. He's at his best when he's riffing on other people's shit. He can't carry a show himself.

trips confirm

Someone needs to make a virgin walk edit for this

It's race not skin color, and as a general rule of thumb is you shouldn't have kids when you're in your 60s like deniro either.

Forgot the pics further emphasizing the point

nah fuck that, if I was a manlet I would breed with amazonian giraffe women so my bloodline would be cured of manlet-itis.

I guess you're right. You gotta let the good times go. I just took notice because a lot of recent streamers who are blowing up are O&A fans, like Andy Warski keeps trying to do Chip jokes on his streams. I was hoping there'd be a resurgence but I guess it'll only turn it into The Force Awakens version of the good old days.
Especially agree with the Ant thing. I think someone said it's the best when Jim and Ant are yelling out one-liners like the bad kids sitting in the back of the class. All they're good at is angry rants, impressions, and the occasional joke. I watched a few free episodes of the Anthony Cumia Show and was so glad I never subscribed. They're just not great at "steering the ship".
Although I feel like if Jim, Ant, and Sam started a show, it would probably be pretty fun. Sam's a neckbeard-headed mongrel but he's at least better than Opie at knowing when to shut up.

Those digits, witnessed.

Big fan of Anthony and Norton to a much lesser extent, ( Opie is a cunt, the best shows are the Nopie ones)

The Subreddit are weirdo stalkers, there's some guy who kept fucking with Ant the week his mother died, stalking him, he was going to turn up to Ants show, sit in that audience it and be a dick.
Like I said, some weirdos for sure on that subreddit, but then again, it is reddit.

A lot of that shit was fake. When they did mornings, the idea was that they'ld be talking to regular guy Joe everyman on his way to the job site and the best way to relate is to complain about the bosses or the job itself or something else. Just be angry. What was real, though, was Ant getting political after Obama was elected. The problem with politics is that it's a jealous lover and if you linger longer on it, everything becomes political. That started happening with Ant and you could tell his points were becoming awkward for everybody because they weren't funny or calculated, they were just really what he thought. He basically replaced his Professor Anthony character where he'd pontificate on shit he learned watching How Its Made or whatever with a new character that wasn't a character… it was really him trying to be serious. I feel bad for the guy, honestly. It's like watching someone with a drug addiction squander their talents and in fact Ron and Jim pretty much treat him that way. What's odd is that I actually agree with most of his politics but i'd side with Ron and Jim, whose opinions I probably don't agree with, that right-wing political commentary is a waste of his talent

no, it's the O&A audience. they trained them to be this way and have only themselves to blame. For years, a common trope was to find some obscure media person lower down on the totem pole and utterly make their lives a living hell (news anchor, local morning show host, small time political candidate, etc.). Another staple is Tease the Retard where you get some 70 IQ fan to wind-up on a regular basis and of course if you can get their Moms on the phone, the better… But Ant is totally butthurt that lines have been crossed now. Right.

Putting yourself out there for the public gaze is cancerous enough, but "The Boys" got a pass for years because they were preying on the media and celebs and had a hilarious and addicting show. But, it's like being the guy at work who is kind of a shitty person and breaks rules but is really good at their job so they get a pass… as soon as you start fucking up at the job or showing weakness, people turn on you with a vengeance. It's some nasty karma shit which you would think Ant would accept and just ignore but apparently he has no self-awareness now and doesn't realize that being salty is only going to signal to The Pests that they're actually getting to him.

I wonder if Bobo is still alive.

Bobo is a friendly retard though, plus Ant has treat Bobo really well over the years, he's about to even give him a slot on compound media.

Also when you're talking about how they trained their audience to be this way, it's as if you're suggesting people don't have self responsibility, self-awareness, self-control. That they are nothing but sheep, robots, nothing but mindless drones. If that's the case then all the worse.

Are you saying they were /cow/ before /cow/ was a thing? Cool.

Kek, implying a few years from now all three of De Niro's kids aren't going to be plowing all three of Stallone's.

Your ears must have been ringing, Louis.

This is pretty spot on. You'd think Ant would know how to handle it when his life gets Jocktober'd, but he's doing exactly the opposite of what helps. He's getting furious and sperging out.
Also the show ran on violently roasting each other. Even best friends would be so cruel to each other. Why did he think he'd be let off the hook?

no, i don't think morning radio hosts are cult leaders. lel. (but group culture is a thing)

pretty much. not there is any direct connection between image board culture and shock jock radio, though. One could argue that shock jock and late night radio harnessed a particular dark, gallows humor that now lives online an in the memes of image boards since it's being actively suppressed everywhere else.

He's made the same mistake everyone in the media is making: he assumes he can decide who his fans are, shape and mold them to specification, and then sell portions of these conditioned "fans" to advertisers. Most likely, to Anthony, the reddit goons are an unwanted "element" of the fanbase that he can go to war with and eventually purge while keeping "the good ones". In truth, love and hate are two sides of the same coin, and the people who are motivated to destroy him are people who a decade ago were the most devoted and loyal listeners a show could have. Maybe he's smarter than I give him credit for and there really is a nation of Bobos and Big A's out there who dont mind getting dinged for $5-$10 per month and who think Ant's unfunny Gen-X "edgy rightwinger" opinions are insightful (he's a cuckservative who hates niggers, big deal). I just think it's funny that there isn't a single genre of mediawhoredom that isn't experiencing abject meltdown. Even the people who you'ld think would be thriving in the age of Trump are slowly coming unraveled…

you just know he posts here

Fat chance.

More like the gays on O&A subreddit or sumthin'.

AA show is a usually pretty boring. Jim and Sam is good if they have a right guest, and if Ant is there it's almost like the old show.

It would at least be decent. Having all three of them on would cut down on repetitive political rants, wrestling talk, and pointless pontificating mixed with self pity and desperation. Sam can also take a Joke, unlike Opie who got defensive over the smallest things.

Patrice predicted that, and told Ant that pests will turn on him, Jim, and Opie as soon as they slip up. Patrice, Bob Kelly, and Vos out of all people also warned Ant about fucking teen psychos who will eventually ruin his life. Seems like Anthony is just too old to learn.

Bob is still alive. He has a go fund me which was made supposedly to help his sick and financially struggling mother. Surprisingly enough, right around the time gofundme gathered decent amount of money, Bobo's oinker of a sister suddenly managed to scrape enough money to travel around the world in search of cuisine and cock to stuff in her pie hole. And Bobo can somehow manage to afford Mets tickets to nearly every game despite being unemployed.

lmao damn. Nice to see that Bobo is still a retard. I'd fuck his sister HARD though.

That's his sister? Damn.
Although I can kind of see a resemblance to Bobo. Imagine if you're fucking and for a split second you see him in her face. It would scar you for life.

Oh shit, I remember that. He was wise for a nigger.

They all seem like nice girls, pretty alpha

His sister is hot as fuck.

dude, you're right. I miss that giant nigger. He was insightful.

If you go back and listen to the last few years of O&A (why would anyone?) you might notice that they never even tried to meme Ant's politics into the show the way they did his gun collecting or "racism". He didn't do anything to help himself in that regard either, but nothing about "Professor Anthony" was funny either. He was playing the straight guy in those bits as he was essentially doing with his political rants. Opie and Jim could have played along, but they never really did. I don't remember any production or any attempt to meme his ranting into a character. nothing. They let him twist because it probably made them nervous or maybe Opie was resentful because i dont think he did Fox News like Ant and Jim did.

That has nothing to do with Ant's podcast, though. By then he should have known better. If he was going to do politics he should have gone all-in and parnered with someone who already has strong political chops. Ant can be funny but he's not any more insightful than anybody else who watches a lot of Fox News and has an NRA membership. Or maybe he thought he was going to be giving a platform to a lot of those guys and that would be his role, but he fucked that up too by running a sloppy operation and putting Ron Bennington and some unfunny dude who blogs on black criminality on the same show, and causing a cringy on-air catfight.

What are you talking about? Pat Dixon's funny.

kek user. I fucking love that guy

Wanna now the truth? That's because Lous CK was blesses with perfect the initials, while Bill Burr wasn't.

doesnt it translate to Louis Yes Why? in his "native" Spanish? I always thought that's why he chose it.