Apparently foxdickfarms doesn't approve of our little safari over here. Thoughts on this?

Apparently foxdickfarms doesn't approve of our little safari over here. Thoughts on this?

Do you think Harvey got her the role in Noah?

forgot image

What, they don't approve of all the rampant autism?

I'm not the only one getting some serious Adam Lanza vibes from this guy, right?

U nean he's addicted to cocaine?

*mean

Nah, they don't approve of baiting him to milk him
they have this idea that if you interact with a lolcow (safari) then it becomes unfunny

Why are you speaking in wordfilter?
baka desu senpai

checked, but then again…

a word of advice when posting on message boards: accept your happy accidents. i wonder what is tempting fate more: checking your own gets or attempting to correct a post for which you got such impressive numbers… I would post quality OC nonstop for the next few days just in case. It may be possible for you to mitigate whatever metaphysical hellstorm you've called down on yourself

Telling him he got his own cow thread was likely a bad idea, but it's kind of hard to not interact with him if he spams a discussion board you go to with images and shit threads.
And then he can just go off on you if you say anything bad about watson/disney/harrypotter, he's a cow that seeks out confrontation.
He's a cow that thinks he's a bull.

dubs confirm.

This guy knows watsup

I like this analogy. Maybe knowing that he's a cow will shame him into stopping being such an autist?

I might just be rationalizing it in my mind too much, but this never started as some giant expedition to find lolcows.
I just wanted to shitpost and talk about movies but there's these waifufags contributing nothing but occupying a good amount of the catalog with their threads.
So you tell them to fuck off, some shitflinging discussions later you start recognizing some of them, even learn to live with a bunch of them.
But there is no appeasing the emmafag, either watson is your lord and savior or you're 4chan/pol/reddincel, and he will use any opportunity to tell you this.
This immediately removes most of the empathy you would normally have for a cow, because it's actively trying to antagonize you.
And now he's no longer emmafag, he's Zachary K. Hasbrouck, a man I know far more about then I ever wanted, or am willing to divulge because even for all his evident flaws he doesn't deserve to be sent a million pizza's.

This board is full of whiners holy shit

hi watsonfag

Hey I didn't know that part yet.
The lolcow found us, so to speak
Indeed. I don't mind the maisiefags, the blissfag, the ellefags, the kirstenfags or the stonefags. In fact, I kind of like them. They add to the Holla Forums experience. And they aren't butthurt about their waifuism, you can even engage in friendly banter with them. Hell, I once told the king of maisiefags that I wouldn't call her pretty but would never call her a munter either because that's Emma Watson and he told me "what a beautiful thing to say" lol.
It's not just that he antagonizes that bothers me, it's how butthurt he gets and how he pushes his delusional narratives where he praises kiddie flicks as high art or butchered performances as good acting or good singing. If it was ironic it would be funny the first times, pretending that Harry Potter and Emma Watson are good stuff and all. But it's not ironic. And then he goes and shits on legitimately good material because it's not his waifu.
Come on, be honest user. You dug up the dirt because you wanted to find out who was behind the Red(text) Devil mask
You're too empathic despite what you said earlier. I'd probably laugh if that happened. It's best that it doesn't happen for the sake of his aunt and uncle though. I'd feel sorry for them even if I laughed at him at the same time.

I meant to spoiler that goddammit

>>>/r9k/
>>>/cow/

Fuck off, this is Holla Forums's cow

>>>/cow/
>>>/r9k/

not happening

More likely, it's emmafag getting all huffy from people digging into his easily accessible past.

Exactly, that's what I was saying. He wants us to stop milking him.

>>>/r9k/
>>>/cow/