(((Facebook))), (((Google))) lobbyists push for (((diversity))) in response to Congress

>Silicon valley has a (((diversity))) problem. (((Sexism))) and (((racism))) are everywhere in the technology sector, and it's time to put an end to it. The (((Internet Association))), a lobbying group for some of the biggest names in tech (think (((Amazon))), (((Airbnb))), (((Uber))) , (((Facebook))),(((Google))) and (((Twitter))) ) has promised to hire a new person to focus on these issues. According to Recode, the new push comes in response to the threat of regulation from the Congressional Black Caucus.

>The (((Internet Association's))) leader Michael Beckerman responded to this missive with a letter of his own (it was obtained by Recode) on January 23rd. "It is important that the diversity of backgrounds and viewpoints among internet users is represented in the industry generally and our policy engagement specifically," he wrote. Beckerman also promised a commitment to revealing more accurate data on who's employed by its member companies.

Congressman Cleaver said that he was cautiously optimistic about the new hiring announcement. "(((The Internet Association))) has responded in a very serious and proactive manner to our concerns that there was no one guarding the guardians when it comes to the internet and its potentially negative effects on (((racial and gender bias)))," he told Recode. "It is critical that this position be given a high level of authority and respect such that any perceived racial and gender (((biases))) can be immediately identified and addressed."

https ://web.archive.org/web/20180125014853/engadget.com/2018/01/24/facebook-google-lobbyists-diversity-congress/

Document in question: web.archive.org/web/20180125015306/https://cleaver.house.gov/sites/cleaver.house.gov/files/Internet Association Final 3 11_20_2017.pdf

From wikipedia:

the 2 page document mentions ((("The Unite the Right rally of 2017))), (((their))) favorite theatrical play.

*blocks your diversity*

Not shocking it's the same material they make fuck dolls out of so it's naturally they take it in the pooper.

This guy just might be my favorite autist.
Wait no…

Make no mistake, when blacks talk about "diversity" they are specifically talking only about themselves. I'm sure the Silicon Valley kikes saw this coming years ago and thought they could get around it by hiring women, Chinese and poo-in-loos. lol sorry nope, it's not diversity unless you have niggers, and 100% niggers is all the diversity you'll ever need.

Sometimes I get depressed when I see what this country's turned into.

Don't get depressed, user. By all means, let them hire the dumbest blackest niggers in the hood to run their multibillion dollar tech company and see how fast it turns to shit. In the meantime, we whip up some popcorn and watch the show.

Diverse viewpoints as long as they don't disagree with yours. Yep.

holy shit my fucking sides

We really need to bring back phrases like "Men are from mars, women are from venus" or similar phrases for race. This way we can easily meme the difference between the sexes/races, and people will be less likely to fall for equality nonsense.

Learn how to use echoes you meme loving fuck.

That said, is anyone surprised? The leftcucks MO is to double down on his degeneracy, otherwise he might have to admit that he's wrong and that can't be true.

Imagine being Google or Facebook. You need a large labor force. You originated in California. There is no way to move to NYC. Those are the opposed sides even withing the same political ideology. There is no other state with such a large labor force. You end up submitting to the local political establishment. Just the idea of running a business, in the leftist kingdom that Kali is, is horrifying. On top of that, other groups, namely Hollywood and Banks are lobbying Congress to regulate you. You end up doing whatever they tell you, trying to survive as an business entity, till new industries emerge in different places, learning from these mistakes and you will slowly transform to whatever they want you to be. Take an example, I can guarantee to anyone, mark me, that the space industry will be far far away from California, and much closer to the DC, where the rules are always set.

If you had used different company names, this would apply. Google and Facebook ARE the political establishment and are the sources of the illegal push.

He is so very like the Praise KeK kid.

Sacramento makes the rules. Not the tech founders and executives. They do have tremendous power will all that money, but every single industry and company in the US operates by the same set of rules. You give money to local government with taxes, jobs, etc. and hard cash to the Congress, with lobbying and funding their campaigns. Arguing that because, they provide this wealth, they are the establishment, is foolish. People in DC don't care who sends the check, but how much. Believing that the company owns the system, and not politicians kys. You pay the rent to your landlord, so tell me how are you in any position of power.

Like "whites are from functioning advanced civilizations, blacks are from savage tribes living in mud huts"

shill detected

Kill yourself.

Bullish for American competitiveness. Spend all profits on employing useless groids and other forms of human waste. I can't wait to short these stocks into the ground.

As a white recent grad who's sent HUNDREDS of applications, affirmative action is a ball and chain. I hate it. Checking white male, knowing you wont get a response, rarely, if at all.

Have an interview on tuesday though, wish me luck anons.

nice one

Good luck!

How is Airbnb a tech company? I thought it was just a site for booking vacation rentals.

Why the fuck would you check white male? Tell them you identify as a sassy nigger dyke. If they roll their eyes, file a Title IX complaint.

Could be a problem if you're going into STEM though.

Can we diversify the Jewish dominated things?

Gender equality in roofing and air conditioner repair when?

One field I have never in all my life seen a female worker is garbage pickup.

I have a lot of respect for these men. They are paid well, but they truly do a job no one wants to do, driving a cumbersome vehicle around town and lifting hundreds of heavy, stinky trash bins every day.

I've seen a woman bin man before. It's rare but I've seen it

this is now a /comfy/ thread