Jury awards $75,000 to nigger sprayed by Baltimore police during riots

ANOTHER NIGGER WINS THE GHETTO LOTTERY

Just another case of nigger juries awarding tax payer money to other useless niggers for acting like niggers.

COME RIOT IN NIGGER CITIES - AFTERWARD YOU CAN SUE THE POLICE AND GET YOU SOME NEW RIMS!!

archive.is/WuemU

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4941371/Johnny_Mad_Dog[2008]BRrip[H264-AAC-Eng]_mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This from a city that claims it doesn't have enough money to heat or maintain it's schools, fix it's roads or water system, or pay police. Yet Freddy Grey's family got $4 million from the city, this guy gets $75K, and apparently there are several other ghetto lottery players coming up for trail, I mean award, in the next few months.

same city that locked up /our_guy/ from /k/ for who knows how many years just because he sent a lame joke text to his cop friend 2 years ago and then defended himself from a mob.

underrated

That was Minnesota (Minneapolis or St. Paul)

This nigger was in Baltimore

the ultimate gibs muhfucka

That pisses me off. That ape was on video threatening the police and being confrontational. So basically niggers now have free reign to do what they want?

Worth it, that shit was hilarious.

No wonder police are quitting the force in droves in Baltimore. Every fucking thing a police does as a duty is now open to lawsuits.

They're literally getting paid more than the average person makes in a year to do whatever criminality they want. It's happening very frequently now, probably because the other monkeys are seeing these ones get bananas and want to try and get some too.

Oh right, didn't their negroid femoid tell them to stand down? Okay, I'm mad again.

I wouldn't flip out too much. odds are it will be overturned on appeal.

Does Baltimore even bother to appeal cases where the verdict is in favor of a nigger?

And just this week, the current horse-faced female nigger mayor removed the white police chief and replaced him with some tranny looking black, citing the record year of violence. Of course the mayor took no responsibility for that, similar to how she hasn't taken responsibility for anything in the city since she was elected. Except of course stealing three Civil War statues in the middle of the night and then refusing to divulge where they had been taken.

Pretty sure cops are allowed to arrest people who ask for it.

Yes, but apparently they have to do it just the way the nigger wants or they get a bill for $75,000.

Baltimore PD must really love going to work.

Kek and Baltimore nignogs are fucked, Police are demoralized and the cuck Chief Police is kowtowing to the niggers while they raged at them for not doing anything at the skyrocketing homicides while demanding "community" from them.

The incident in question. Check out how quick he goes from nigger to crybaby. and please excuse my first post

I mean… He dared them to do it and they did. If anything, he owes them money.

There's few things in life that make me happier than seeing a nigger get yanked to the ground by his dreads.

thats why they grow them that and they are fucking disgusting and lazy

I'd say don't worry about it, niggers are horrible investors and he'll burn up that cash super fast on useless bling blings and whatever other nigger culture they have to fit in just to pretend their rich rappers, the economy will reclaim what was taken away from it.

fucking classic

The nog is lucky to be alive. He was strutting himself into a well-justified double tap. Kike lawyer probably got most of the jury award.

Oh, and decent 1st post.

checking them auspicious digits and thanks user, you're a wonderful person

EPIC JUSTICE

Should we encourage the niggers to bankrupt the libtard infested cities? :^)

the best feeling is checking dubs and recieving them yourself.

also 0eeb71 is right about the lawyer getting the majority. that nog will probably spend it on menthols and hookers

How do we become lawyers without going in the university? We need to bankrupt the libtards.

Study and pass the Bar? otherwise you probably can't, thats the scam.

What do I need to study in order to pass the bar? I want to be a sith bankrupter master to my future bankrupters.

Yep, it's still funny.

Absolutely 100% correct behaviour from the police.

i honesty don't know, if you really want to become a lawyer you need to figure shit out yourself and not wait to be spoonfeed.

This was my immediate thought when I saw OP's pic. It made me think of Lurtz's birth scene when he comes out of the muck.

Very well I shall hire a lawyer to become my mentor to be a sith bankrupter.

That nigger will blow through it in a week and immediately be back to nigging.

I hope he overdose on drug.

He'll never get a moment's peace to enjoy that money. Imagine being a nigger with money around other niggers. It'll get stolen from, nagged out of him, and he may even get killed for it.

75k minus (((lawyer))) fees will buy a lot of coke

Pretty sure at least a couple people disagreed with you. kek

CHKD

calling them people is generous

Would 75k in the bank exclude him from receiving other gibs? It may not be as bad as it sounds. I have seen a little bit of money given to or won by people who were in receipt of benefits that got their gibs stopped and within a year they were worse off than they started.
True he should be in prison and coming out to a 75k fine for his monkey business, but still, it probably wont help him long term.

pretty sure you can't get gibs if you have 75k in the bank, but negro men don't get a ton of gibs anyway, not any more than men in general. even if your homeless on the street max gibs is 250 in food stamps and 250 in cash if you do extra shit for the cash like show your looking for a job somehow. section 8 your back of the line, behind the 10 million nigress's and spics with 14 kids, which means your never getting it.

if he has kids floating about from said nigress's with 14 kids on section 8 and welfare, then he's fucked and he's gonna loose it all to them anyway.

he could claim disability for gibs like every single one of the morbidly obese nigress's with 14 kids do for extra gibs, but unless there's something physically wrong with him he'll have to claim he's crazy and most don't.

So don't they sell the food stamps and use that money to stock up on black market things that they sell for more cash?
I'm doubting he will invest his 75k wisely and become the next black philanthropist anyway. But that's just bigotry talking.

This is not justice. It's like a child rapist suing the parents of the victim for $75K and winning. Mr. Niggerworth here was clearly prepared to fuck up those cops, everything about his facial expression and body language indicates it. The police did nothing wrong.

When a nigger nigs and acquires capital (from, e.g., burglary, theft, free tuition, gubbermint gibs, or payout from The Social Justice System as we see here), the nigger only sees the immediate reward and nothing more. They can't into the future, it is a biological limit of their feeble monkey brains.

What the nigger doesn't realize is that whites, by and large, intrinsically have an accounting system mindset for social capital that resembles the tit-for-tat strategy in game theory. Every time a nigger pulls something like this, the nigger vaporizes a portion of its gud boi bux in this accounting system.

We let them get away with literally murder because, in our social accounting system, "we owed the oppressed black people a huge social debt because of slavery which was all wypipo's fault. And we were the White Devil keeping the black man down." As a result, you get OJ Simpson, affirmative action, free college, freedom from acting civilized and creating a pleasant society.

The niggerbux in the social accounting system ran dry for many people in the last few years. Niggers are now racking up a huge social debt. It will be repaid in blood, or in banishment if they are lucky. But it will be repaid. Whites get VERY fundamentally angered by this sort of thing, even if they aren't allowed to admit it. It is why we harness law and order as a regulation mechanism for our societies.

Niggers are making a terrible mistake. They never say thank you. They never apologize. They never build up positive social capital except niggerball and Bruno Mars. And they never will. The only way for whites to not be fucked is to not play the game segregate or deport niggers or play the game and start smacking niggers the fuck up until they go extinct.

Causing the extinction of niggers - complete eradication of the nigger genome from Mother Earth - should be a goal of some bio anons.

I am done with niggers and their handlers. They will pay with their lives.

Every normal White got redpilled over the lack of fairness of our opponents. It makes even a race-denying cuck realize that we are not the same.

Lawyer will take half, Government will take 30% of what is left. He will get around $20k. A bargain for the meme value.

75000 bucks? Fuck I should get sprayed by the police.

Exactly. The jew lawyer probably took 2/3 instead of 1/3 of the bux.
The nig is probably only going to see $10k and then he's just going to go blow it on speakers and shoes.

shiiiieeeet mang dat da white people prollems
nigger will be lucky if he clears $30k. (((lawyer))) and MD taxes will eat up most of it

See, it goes right back into the economy. Niggers are the best.

gtfo

You're quite the Niggerologist user. That's a succinct accounting of exactly what has been happening with U.S. domestic negro for quite some time. When ex-Kang Nigger Barry started stirring shit with BLM I honestly couldn't believe they would be dumb enough to take that route.

Thanks to the mindless greed of niggers and their scheming kike handlers Whites now pretty much laugh at their screeching and chimping while continuing to arm up. They're going to have to get their shit un-fucked rapidly or at least act like they're trying. More negro fail is in store though.

i wanted to post this. this nigger seriously looks like a fucked up gorilla.

I'm pretty sure I'd take the pepper spray for $75,000

it may seem like a bad thing at first, but this is great news because all the other nogs now know he has money
he will get robbed by one of his nog "brothers" and hopefully get killed in the process

Maybe he'll get nabbed for tax evasion.

I bet it is even dumber than that. He gets the check and heads straight to Best Buy and buys the 80" omega TV, gets it home to his shitty little shit hole of a house. Within… say 3 months? He has one of his…. outbursts and wrecks the TV in a fit of rage.

nice and spicy

You ever been really shitty ghetto homes, and that one home has few BMW's or Mercedes just sitting around in their yards.

The sheboon case officer won’t process ending the gibs for a fellow darkie.

I've worked as a cable bro before so I get to go into people's homes and work on their tvs.
Crackheads always have big expensive tvs in the midst of their trash home with 50 year old piss stained furniture.
It fits a theme really if you think about it. Drugs aren't really cheap, over time it's expensive as fuck. Everything these people spend on is escapism.

I came here to post this. I'll only add that the Grey fambly got this payout BEFORE the conclusion of the trial of the police officers. In spite of the police being exonerated, the fambly gets to keep the money. This is the stupidity you get with a Black-run city government that runs on feels. $4 million in compensation when the police didn't do anything wrong. That's a park, or school renovations that will be pissed away on yayo.

The Grey fambly won the ghetto lotto jackpot. The nigger in the OP just won a scratch-off.

Baltimore is such a nigger infested sewer that an investment in a park or school would be wasted anyway. That doesn't make the fact that the nigger run city is throwing taxpayer money around like a ghetto strip club any better though. Especially considering these niggers are getting paid for nothing and the police didn't do anything wrong. Well, it will just encourage more niggers to chimp and the city to become even shittier. Whites that are stupid enough to still be paying taxes there will eventually see what they are wasted on and move. Might take a mugging or rape as well.

An excellent summation user, and one of the better ways to further entrench this shit into people's minds is "Hood Documentaries" and Worldstar Hiphop videos and a movie about child soldiers in Liberia whose English subtitles caused so much salt among the left that youtube stripped them from the upload. That film is Johnny mad dog, and it was the first time i ever watched a nigger protagonist that I wanted to kill him and wind his guts around a tree.
Here's a torrent link: thepiratebay.org/torrent/4941371/Johnny_Mad_Dog[2008]BRrip[H264-AAC-Eng]_mp4
Embed is the trailer.

MO SNEAKAS NIGGA

Bumping this thread so anons can see the absolute state of the kangz-a-roo courts in the US "Justice" system. I believe that large parts of judicial branch are kill. Watching (((Judge Debra Nelson)))'s contemptuous actions during the uncensored ZimZam trial was a jaw-dropping and enraging experience, for example.

This is bad. We seem to be dangerously close to becoming a combination of Weimar 2.0 and Soviet Union 2.0. This nation is at war, but it is not the kind of line-up-and-fight war of yore. It is a war of jewish chess.

Can you explain that please?

Daily Reminder

The police are not here to protect you.
The police are not here to beat up niggers.

The police are here to maintain the status quo. The police are here to keep you from getting out of line, regardless of who you are, in such a way as to inhibit the aims of the people who direct the police (the politicians, who are directed by the (((international financiers))) ).

Sure thing. George Zimmerman was jumped by Sweet Baby "Tray-Tray" Treyvon Martin. The niglet wanted to be the top dog (impetus for much nigging) and teach this, and I quote, "creepy ass cracker" a lesson after his lardass girlfriend coaxed him into it over the phone. Nigger bashed ZimZam's head against the concrete repeatedly while pinning him down in the mount position as a nigger would do to access a watermelon's joocy red pulp. ZimZam was starting to feel comfortably numb and gently ventilated the budding doctor/lawyer/scientist with a single shot.

The (((media))), under the auspices of Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, and their White Allies(tm) have you received training in your workplace yet about White Privilege and how you can be an Ally(tm)? started a huge circus and smear campaign around the case. If you don't know about this, I envy you. They intended to achieve victory for Treyboon by memeing it with the mass media apparatus, taking obviously biased testimony from experts, and falling back on (((Judge Debra Nelson))) to do the usual jew string-pulling.

Anyway, ZimZam was extremely lucky to have good lawyers. There were several occasions in the trial when his lawyers called (((Nelson))) on her kikery and they had to fight very hard against her. She allowed the witnesses to blatantly lie under oath (most notably Rachel Jeantel, who birthed the "I hurd wet grass" meme), to withhold information and mislead (the ching chong who did the autopsy), and she refused to let the truth come out about TrayTray's criminal past, etc.

Other anons can tell better stories, and probably have personal anecdotes regarding (((lawyers))) and (((judges))) I have several. But I remembered thinking that this was not justice. This was a symptom of the infection of the justice system by chosenites. It was the first redpill that definitively shut down the layers of cognitive dissonance that had been fisted into my mind since childhood and set the truth free within me. It opened my eyes.

I didn't believe you until I searched it. Oh boy she's that dumb!