Whats the elder scrolls online like? is it as shallow as skyrim was, or is it decent?

whats the elder scrolls online like? is it as shallow as skyrim was, or is it decent?

Other urls found in this thread:

swgawakening.com/portal.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is better than Skyrim, it got even better with the expansions

Take a wild guess

save your shekels, goldberg. wait until it inevitably becomes free to play

It's alright I wouldn't pay more than 10 dollars for it though.

I don't know but at least we got that Blur 40 mins short and it was fucking good

It sucks, move on

Its pure shit.

Irredeemable pile of trash.

OP, don't get it. It's boring as fuck and the controls are janky at best, not matter whether you play in 1st or 3rd person.
Combat feels slow (especially if you're ranged like I was), the dialog is cringey, and the lore gets retconned up the ass.
From the moment you start in coldharbour's asshole it feels like one huge slog that not even a fuckton of dyes and microtransations can save.

do you have any other mmos youd recommend?

Imagine Skyrim, but you can't use mods and you have to play with retards that thought Skyrim was good.

It's okay when it's on sale, but the story + characters are just as bad as Skyrim. Maybe worse in some cases with how tryhard the writers were being at making them remotely interesting.

SWGemu

swgawakening.com/portal.php

It's actually more shallow. We had these threads ages ago, lurk moar newfag.

if you dont have anything constructive to say then fuck off faggot

How about you fuck off back to cuckchan first, you triggered little nigger. You're clearly new if you're asking about one of the most notoriously shit games of all time.

just play TOR m8

or maybe i just have better things to do than constantly monitor Holla Forums?

You didn't have to constantly monitor it to see the threads when it came out. Nah, the only explanation is you weren't here when we had the threads.

must be pretty sad to be so worthless that you have to validate yourself by calling other people new on an anonymous image board

Keep trying to weasel your way out of being a newfag. I'm entertained.

notice how you are the only one doing this. youre a misfit even here. how pathetic

nice buzzwords pal. im sure all the anonymous posters here think you're very cool

Offbyone[spoiler][/spoiler]

ayy

No wonder no one listen to 8ch's Holla Forums and its user base is dying down/ not growing.
Fucking morons, learn to think.

I apologize for your loss.

This game shallow D as this thread.

like every other thread on the catalog? maybe you should lurk moar instead of trying to fit in

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

right, well youre not doing a very good job of it either way.

Because I'm not trying to fit in, samefag.

youre transparent. why not just talk about video games instead of going in to threads and telling them not to talk about video games?

I talk about vidya in threads all the time. Calling a newfag a newfag isn't trying to fit in, it's pointing out that someone is acting as though they are new. Be more butthurt about it though.

well, you seem to be pretty assnuclear about being called out on your newfaggotry

Absolutely shit, far worse than Skyrim and Skyrim is already shit.

Yeah, I'm the one who is butthurt. Keep samefagging to defend yourself OP.

if thats what you have to tell yourself to keep from crying to mommy thats fine

Yeah, because you've said so much to hurt my feelings.

By the way
very next post
LUL

slow on the draw friend. your tongue is as dull as your wit and taste in bemused cartoons.
turns out we dont have editing here! fancy that. go ahead and go back to something awful or whatever where you can pay to have your mistakes erased. run along dear

WEW LAD

i suppose you would have made 6 separate posts about it to get that sweet sweet post count up

Funny, the post styles from these two "totally different anons" seem very similar.

So by my count you're up to (18) if we're counting your posts before you got to school.

MMOs are inherently shit but ESO is probably the best of the current generation of MMOs.

dont worry, as you get acquainted youll be able to tell people apart. or you could just stop trying to fit in so hard so you dont embarrass yourself any more.

Yeah, I'm sure that's why you have the exact same post style. Because you're TOTALLY someone else. That's why you came in to this dead thread. Don't worry OP, I'll leave your little shit thread about a shit game alone. Next time try not to be so obviously new though. It makes you an easy target. Thanks for the laughs.

glad to see youve picked yourself up. wouldnt want anyone to ask questions about your torn anus

Oh my fucking god.

It was unforgivably boring and mediocre as shit when it came out. Also extremely buggy, moreso than any Bethesda offering at launch.
Then it slowly, very slowly, got very good tweaks and changes. The switch to buy-to-play basically saved the game, and the sub isn't that bad of an offer considering the benefits you get, which includes the expansions. I think the game went from a 4/10 to a 8/10, but it'll probably be more of a 7/10 for some.

you could actually look at the comments section on the video sanchez made

how typical

I got it a week ago for cheap. I've been playing it on random occasions and I think it's an alright game.

lurk moar

I kind of like it, it has inanced quests in the open world, like one where the town is under attack and on fire so you repel the attack and shit calms down. Controls suck though and to my knowledge you cant change them all your special attacks are teh 1-5 but your movement is wasd + mouse.

Oh and all the armours visuals are based off race and look teh same no matter what level unless is sooper epic or something

Hello Reddit!

By way of contrast, pics related.

Also, not pictured in that last image regarding TESuvius here: Elder Scroll of CHIM - 5% speed bonus for controlling faction

I think I grinded to a level somewhere in the mid 20s. It was fucking tedious, and that's barely getting started.

Weapons, items, armor etcetra don't change the game in any significant way. The grind is the same, and as boring and unimmersive as in any mmo. You just feel like getting it over with, then there are many more of the same to go… it gets old.

Apparently they were going to change the level shoehorning which made the game extremely linear, and have the whole world accessible and scale to your level. I don't think it will work out.

My advice is don't waste money on it.

Shit stays up on Holla Forums for days, sometimes weeks.

Time for dubs

Those dubs will not go unchecked, sir.