Is it, dare I say, our language?

Is it, dare I say, our language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9gyWUGfnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meh…it can't be worst than normalfags in my country droping 2 or 3 english words on every setence.

cringeworthy af

Kek

It's not the 2000s anymore, fam.

The left is dying indeed Fugster. The real left that is, because the fake left that loves consumerism and saying retarded shit like "there's nothing wrong with capitalism, it just needs more regulation" is growing everyday.

Is it already dead?

The left was dying in the 90s and all but deceased in the 2000s, at least in Burgerland.

While there's a certain truth to what you're saying, the left is very weak, you're wrong about which direction it's headed. The left isn't dying, it was already killed a decade ago. The left is slowly rising from its grave.

The Communist Manifesto in Esperanto

Yeah, I want to learn it. Shame I'm too lazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9gyWUGfnE

What country?

I also have this problem.

Jes

Awesome poster user, where's that from?

English is.

Thanks!
Sorry but I can't remember… I found it in my computer, along with some propaganda in Esperanto from the Spanish Civil War.

Jes, ĝi estas la lingvo de la laboristoj.

Vivu la SAT!
Malfeliĉe, la kongreson en Parizo de 1914 neniam okazis…

Everybody here from all over the world is speaking in English.
OP - "This language none of speak is ours, if we all learn it, everybody from all over the the world will be able to speak the same language"

No.

Communist society will speak exclusively Latin.

Quando Caecilius non laetus est.

given Soros' dad invented it, probably.

Tivadar Soros wrote in Esperanto; he didn't invent it.

The working class has no language.

really makes you think….

how do we communicate then?

Dead Language, for a dead ideology. Fitting.

it's sugoi tbh desu

Questions like these make me realize that as proles we are also plebs. Why would you want to sprinkle diacritics over words? Do you put a little heart over every i as well?

Ido + weeb terms for conversation, Lojban for writing, Solresol for signals. That's a plan.

took one look and noped

Esperanto is established and pretty simple

Esperanto sounds retarded. You might as well speak Klingon to try to rope in Trekies.

I don't have any motivation to learn Esperanto because there aren't many people to talk to (that don't know English or Spanish) and there isn't any Esperanto media that I'm interested in.

English is already becoming the worlds lingua franca at this stage

The eternal Anglo wins again

Language is a prison.

Perfidious Albion, curse you

not yet

yes.

This tbh

Yes, irrelevant as us.

DEEP

bampu

Let's be fair: pol is mostly teenagers pretending to know anything about history and politics, storm front recruiters, a couple people who generally believe in the alt right and then the other 90% of posters are just shit trolls.

Not exactly the smartest bunch, are they?

ANyone who didn't think a billionaire WASNT going to hand over the keys of the White House to his banker friends is an idiot

We lack many things, at least we lack mudslimes and niggers too.

It was about money. Lincoln was a cold-blooded tyrant. If Trump behaved like him he'd be called Hitler. America won.

u don't because it doesn't matter
abandon all neo-confederate talk because the confederacy doesn't matter.

I just entered the Industrial Drafting career and I'm doing something that I didn't image I would do. But I need the experience, I realised that not everyone falls ass-backwards into great jobs. sometimes you have to tunnel trough a lot of shit before you make it.

Esperanto is too ugly sounding

KOTOR I and II are great

This

Texas looks like India

The man is redpilling the children.
He is ourguy

Yeah I know. Putin is half jewish

seeing as Trump is on the verge of sending America into a deep dive, people will be clamoring for a progressive president by the end of it.
Honestly not sure if America can survive four years of this, given his warmongering cabinet and the fact that he's already sucking up to lobbyists and big industry