?

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Are you a cuck if you were with a girl who was a virgin for 6 months and never fucked her until the very end only once but then you find out she was seeing some much older guy and telling people shes single and was on tinder for the last half of the relationship. And you don't know if she was sleeping with the the other guy or not. But you get mad pussy otherwise and wanted to really give monogamy a shot that time with this girl (mostly becuz virgin). Slept w over 50 women. Made a decision to trust this one, after a life time of trust issues and whole array of fucked up events childhood and otherwise. Turns out even that was a mistake.

Basically I'm saying are you a cuck if you didn't know the girl was seeing someone else and all sorts of other shit and were committed to her? Can one be cucked without knowing?

Also what are the implications of this politically

All urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

a life time of trust issues and whole array of fucked up events childhood and otherwise

Welp there's your problem. You dated a younger version of your shitty mom. Grow up and marry a woman with her shit together.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

The implication is you should consider suicide for making this shit thread.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

If you have to ask then you already know the answer.
Fucking the absolute state of shareblie

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Youre both correct

But can one be a cuck without knowing?

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Does one have the moral culpability of being a cuck if one is unaware that theyre being cucked?

Can a cuck be forgiven? Taught even. If not to be not a cuck, then to at least to learn of one's cuckness?

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

slept with over 50 women
lifetime of trust issues
thinks he can recognize a good woman
You gotta work on yourself, man.

am I a cuck
You got cucked. I think that makes it pretty cuck and dry.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

The two finger test

The test is conducted to ascertain the laxity of the vaginal muscles which is commonly referred to as the two-finger test to check whether the victim has had a recent sexual intercourse. The test includes an inspection of the hymen. Hymen is a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external opening of a vagina. Hymen is inspected as it can be torn only if the woman has had any sexual intercourse.

India has a centuries old custom called ‘Kukari ki Rasam’, also called threat ritual. A skein of thread is used to detect the presence of hymen, if it’s not detected, the bride is considered impure.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

sage

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Cuck by definition, bud.
How you deal with it determines whether you're doomed to a the cucklyf eternally.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Are we being raided? There has been a serious uptick in garbage threads in the last 72 hours or so and mods don't seem to be deleting them.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

How should it be dealt with then?

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

You're only a cuck if she fucks other people, and you're aware and/or approve of it in the meantime. That's the very definition.

Jason James
Jason James

I consider the people replying seriously to said garbage threads (like this one) a far more concerning issue, to be honest.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Not your personal helpline

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

lol

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Maybe next time you have a stupid question you could post it in the QTDDTOT thread or reddit or something.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

You got cucked, but that's not the same as being an intentional knowing cuck

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

plz die

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Holla Forums is agony aunt
Dafug is dis? Goncerns.

presenting a hook is not bait (((Op-berg)))

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

I didn't even read most of this shitty attempt at sliding, but

virgin for 6 months

2/10 OP, would slightly kek again

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

Basically I'm saying are you a cuck if you got cucked and cucked and cucked?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit