I'm feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand? 

I'm feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand? 

Because that's what I'm about to do right now. I'm going to inject Dr. Pepper in my hand.

Anyway, check out my video while I get this picture taken.

youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

Why Dr. Pepper you might ask… Well, It is my favorite beverage and I am hoping when it hits my heart, I will die the most delicious way possible… 

Okay, uploading the picture…

Okay… Well, I am sweating profusely now and my hands are shaking but I am definitely not dead…

I am starting to feel really sick….

I am getting so hot from that Dr. Pepper and I don't know why… I absolutely have to get naked, right this instant.

can't you just wait to see how the stuff with trump turns out before you decide whether or not to kill yourself, OP?

looking at his youtube page, i'm pretty sure he's a schizo or something along those lines
please talk to your doctor about getting tested for mental illness OP

What is with this annoying faggot? I'll subscribe if I can watch you get fucked with a cactus.

Manic bi-polar… Just got out of the hospital and found the needle on the ground on my way home… I'll teach you to inject Dr. Pepper, It will male you sick and horny.

m8 why do this to your self. I'll watch your videos but I need to know why you would inject yourself with some random needle, and inject yourself with a carbonated drink

i've seen this before on /k/

Seen this thread word for word 4 days ago

I inject Dr. Pepper every day, I have been doing it for five days now. I am still alive but I am growing sicker by the day.

Dr. Pepper is making my immune system strong.

do you wait until the soda gets flat

Would you drink it if it was flat? No? Then why would you inject it if it was?

You look mexican, hopefully it'll mean your video will have esoteric humor

another victim of (((drug culture)))
don't be a degenerate like OP
respect yourself and your people

I do not do drugs man, drugs are trash I only smoke cigarettes a lot because I calms me down…

I respect everyone… Most of the time people make fun of me and pick on me…

nobody injects soda

I do… I've been doing it for a few days now… I feel as though it is making me stronger somehow, and somehow I knew it would have this effect of me.

For about thirty minutes it will put me on my knees with sickness, but then I grow stronger every single time.

you should get some testosterone and take that to become super human

This cunt again. Inject battery acid.

I have plenty of testosterone, sir… I don't believe in doing such things. I have been drinking 2 gallons of Dr. Pepper every day for years and It makes me stronger… I swear…

Injecting is making me super human…

Why don't you like me man?… I don't have anything against you, you always come in my threads and say things like that… What did I do to you to deserve that?…

God damn, didn't know Holla Forums would get this bad.
Neck yourself OP or put a shotgun in your mouth.

Would one not die from injecting a carbonated drink? I seems to me like the gases would cause a heart attack. Is there a Dr. user in the house?

O-okay man…