So the steam store updated again recently. What do you guys think?

So the steam store updated again recently. What do you guys think?
store.steampowered.com

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/11/07/browsers_ban_web_of_trust_addon_after_biz_is_caught_selling_its_users_browsing_histories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giving you screenshots when you mouse over stuff in the popular new releases section is pretty nice, but otherwise they didn't change much of anything.

Did they fix CS:GO appearing everywhere from strategy to turn-based, or is that a feature ?

So basically it's just Owlboy.
And i can't even get a straight answer from Holla Forums about Owlboy because PIXELSHIT INDIESHIT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is Owlboy on GOG?
All that's left for me is to try it for myself because Holla Forums has become completely unreliable, can't get a single fucking coherent straight answer on games anymore.

It doesn't seem like anything special. A platformer in which you can fly all the time with some puzzles and piss easy bosses.

looks fantastic and incredible, best service.

Yes.

GoG: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7ce12d55f783f42da7e4ec1df8633378c341ed2c&dn=Owlboy+Collectors+Edition-GOG&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Call me once they decide to remove all the weebshit and Greenlight indie faggotry from the store.

$5 dollars has been deposited into your account.

Where the fuck do I sing up to become a shill? Fuck this whole career thing if I can get paid that much for half a minute of work.

Weebs. Weebs never change.

I don't care about weebgames.
Early access needs to go. Movies need to go. Their new (((financial advisor))) needs to go.

I hate it. Shit looks retarded.

kirby?

thats a shitload of money for a simple post like that. god damn buy me some lunch gaben

Same shit but rearranged.

Do you guys hate your money?

I'm talking about browsing. BROWSING. Scrolling through the list looking for something to buy with nothing particular to buy. Dominions 4 is the only game I can think of that would actually be worth a purchase. Even then, you can get it on gamersgate. And you don't need the game in your steam library to join online games from the steam group.

Too busy playing Unloved, Crimzon Clover, and Sanik Generashuns to care

God damn it.

Why is EVERY FUCKING WEBSITE AND PROGRAM I USE ALWAYS GETTING ITS UI UPDATED?
WHY

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS A THING?

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED A NEW UI, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OLD ONE?
DOES EVERYONE JUST WANT TO ANNOY USERS? DO THEY WANT ME TO NOT BUY SHIT?

STEAM, SKYPE, GOOGLE, ALL OF THEM ARE FALLING FOR THE 'FLAT UI' MEME, AND ALL OF THE UIs FUCKING SUCK

DO YOU WANT YOUR CUSTOMERS TO SPEND TIME CLICKING ON WINDOW DECORATIONS? DO YOU WANT THEM TO NOT KNOW WHAT IS AND ISN'T A FUCKING BUTTON?

GEE, THANKS GABE. I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU TOTALLY FLIPPED THE STORE SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY UPSIDE DOWN AND DUMBED IT DOWN INTO A FUCKING DILDO. I MEAN, WHO ACTUALLY NEEDS A PROPER SEARCHING FUNCTIONALITY, AM I RIGHT?

FUCKING UI DESIGNERS. NEXT TIME ANY OF YOU GUYS SEE ONE? PLEASE KILL THEM. UI DESIGNERS ARE WORSE THAN STALIN.

it's at that point now where I can't tell if i'm being trolled or its legitimately a redditor.

SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THIS SHIT

EVERYTHING ON WINDOWS 10 AND MODERN WEB 2.0 AGILE/HIPSTER.JS WEBSITES ARE MADE WITH THE SAME FUCKING COLORSCHEME. JUST LOOK AT HTTP://FLATUICOLORS.COM/. EVERYONE IS USING THE SAME FUCKING COLORS! BECAUSE IT'S HIP AND TRENDY. SAME WITH NODE.JS

DO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD FUCKING TWELVE FUCKING TERABYTES OF BADLY WRITTEN JAVASCRIPT THAT CRASHES YOUR BROWSER? DO YOU WANT YOUR WEBSITE TO CRASH WHEN INEVITABLY SOME GUY PULLS A STRING CONCATENATION PACKAGE FROM THE TRENDYPACK PACKAGE MANAGER THAT YOU'RE USING?

WHAT'S THAT? YOU THINK I'M KIDDING? DO YOU LIKE "PROGRESSIVE INTERFACES"? I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP. THEY LITERALLY CALL IT PROGRESSIVE INTERFACES.

OH YEAH, TELL ME TO GO TO FUCKING REDDIT. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT BROWSE REDDIT ARE FUCKING EMASCULATED HIPSTERS AND DYKES. THE SAME KIND OF PEOPLE WHO ARE UI DESIGNERS.

THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE. LITERALLY. UI DESIGNERS CAN'T MAKE A SINGLE COHERENT INTERFACE. INSTEAD THEY JUST REUSE SOME SHITTY JAVASCRIPT LIBRARY THAT INEVITABLY HAS A SECURITY EXPLOIT. GOD, I REMEMBER A FEW MONTHS BACK WHEN ALL GOD DAMN JWT LIBRARIES WERE VULNERABLE TO THE "NULL" ENCRYPTION BUG THAT WAS ONLY ADDED TO THE SPEC AS A FUCKING DEBUG MEASURE, BUT SOME *RETOID* FORGOT TO TAKE IT OUT BEFORE PUBLISHING THE RFC. OR THAT TIME WHEN DOUGLAS CROCKFORD PUBLISHED AN RFC AND FORGOT TO VERSION IT SO EVERYONE IS NOW STUCK WITH SHITTY UNINTEROPERABLE JSON IMPLEMENTATIONS BECAUSE THE SPEC WAS FUCKING AMBIGUOUS.

THANKS, YOU CROCKFORD OF SHIT

OH, WHAT'S THAT?

DO YOU WANT…
SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS ON EVERY FUCKING PAGE EVER THAT INJECT TRACKING COOKIES ON *ALL* YOUR WEB TRAFFIC?
JESUS, I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. THE ONLY WEBSITE I GO TO DAILY THAT DOESN'T HAVE SOME FACEBOOK OR TWITTER JAVASCRIPT SHIT LOADING IS FUCKING 8CH. HOW FUCKING NICE.

I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE MY WEB OF TRUST WAS SELLING USER DATA OR ANYTHING, RIGHT?
RIGHT?!
theregister.co.uk/2016/11/07/browsers_ban_web_of_trust_addon_after_biz_is_caught_selling_its_users_browsing_histories/
HOW FUCKING NICE THAT I HAVE TO WAKE UP TO THIS SHIT EVERY MORNING?

I get where you're coming from user but please use better fucking examples to avoid looking like a retard.

Why not go suicide bomb a synagogue, dipshit?

Time to go full Kaczynski already, buttercup.

(you)s are like retweets

It's worse than it was yesterday.

This is ok but personally I just prefer the old design.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE ON ABOUT? FITTS' LAW ISN'T REMOTELY RELATED TO THE RENDERING STYLE OF THESE FUCKING UIs.
HELL, IF ANYTHING, THE ONLY THING THESE FLAT UIs ADHERE TO IS FITTS' LAW.

I'M SAYING THAT FLAT UIs
* ARE NOT COHERENT
* DO NOT DRAW CLICKABLES IN A VISUALLY IDENTIFIABLE MANNER
* ARE BUILT USING SHIT HIPSTER TECHNOLOGY THAT'S INSECURE (LOOK AT THE JWT VULNERABILITY A COUPLE MONTHS AGO)
* ARE BUILT USING SHIT HIPSTER TECHNOLOGY THAT FAILS ALL THE TIME
I MEAN, WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING GET WOKEN UP AT NIGHT?

MEANWHILE, I'M GETTING CALLED A FUCKING REDDITOR ON 8CH FOR CALLING OUT THESE FUCKING STEAM FANBOYS FOR TALKING ANYTHING BUT NEGATIVELY ABOUT YET ANOTHER ARBITRARY UI CHANGE.
I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE MICROSOFT OR GOOGLE CHANGE THEIR UIs LIKE IT'S DIRTY UNDERWEAR ONCE PER TWO YEARS WITH THEIR EMAIL SYSTEMS.
OR SKYPE. OR FUCKING GOOGLE SEARCH. STEAM. DROPBOX, MICROSOFT WINDOWS AND EVERY OTHER WEBSITE OUT THERE!.

EVERYONE CHANGES UIs EVERY GOD DAMN YEAR TO STAY HIP AND TRENDY, NEVER THINKING ABOUT THE GOD DAMN WORKFLOW OF THE END USER.

GOD DAMN IT
IF THIS ISN'T SOME FUCKING DARK PATTERN TO THROW USERS OFF AND TRICK THEM INTO USING THEIR WEBSITE LONGER? THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

The UI designer people want to keep their jobs.

That's what you get for using proprietary software.

I like you. This place has been way too chill (read: gay) with terrible designs lately anyway. You bring an appropriate amount of rage and energy.

Sorry Stallman but not everybody wants to fall back to a fucking Unix console for their daily computer stuff. Only autists do.

Non-autists shouldn't be allowed to use technology.

I like the new look, but they still lack features I would want, such as the ability to filter games to sales and sort by discount (not by price, but by DISCOUNT). I want to see what games are offering huge downs, like if a game is 95-99% off (which has happened before), I want to be able to pinpoint on that game. Instead right now you sort by price and then steam bogs you down with bullshit that shouldn't appear.

A smarter filter system would be nice too. Like being able to filter games under $20, $10, $5 and combine that with the filter for games on sale, and then sort by discount, etc. It's not like they don't have a full staff of chuckle fucks who don't do much, they could at least fix up the steam store to allow advanced filtering, I know they can do this easily.