FiSa MeMo Breaking

EXCLUSIVE: Infowars Has Obtained And Is Now Releasing The Secret FISA Memo

Its Happening

Other urls found in this thread:

getliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4.pdf
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

big if true

Fuck off.

On the jews and Their Lies

Read it and it's old as fuck, been available a while

Is there any confirmation of this being real ?
Not like Inforwars has the best reputation.
Will there be confirmation. I am pretty skeptical

Jones says its real. I think the 4 page memo is just a summary of this memo or something. This memo is like 100 pages long. Im not sure.

Dis-Infowars

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION WARS SOMEHOW GOT INSIDE CONGRESS's PRIVATE ROOM AND TOOK THE MEMO. OK

Its entirely the wrong fucking meme. Jonestein is cointelpro up to his typical tricks. He needs to fucking hang for this.

We didn't need 2 threads for this bullshit. LURK MOAR FAGGOT.

Heh. You know what I meant.

FUCKING SAGE THIS SHIT

This the ploy where they release some other bullshit memo making bombastic, but true, accusations and then claim 'but Drumpf had a memo made by the same org!'
>(((their))) tricks and games

No way

S

A

G

E

kikes btfo

www.infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/

You can read it here. The way Jones has been talking this 100 page memo was used to make the 4 page summary memo. Annnnd A lot of the stuff in the 4 page version is stuff in this version that was redacted.

well that saves some time

yep lol. I saw what u were doing. Figured Id save you the effort.

getliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4.pdf

would you rephrase that?
i assume that the word 'this' refers to the 100 page original version, but I want to be sure

The guest on Jones show said a lot of the blacked out stuff in the 99 page memo will be in the 4 page memo summary when it is released. Or something.

allright then
well, lemme know if something actually comes of this; my skepticism here is because the source is CIA filter man, but hey, maybe its actually legit and the guys trying to save his own skin so I won't sage it

sage.

alex ones the shabbos goy is a total piece of shit and unfortunately he is where a lot of people (normies) start off then as time goes by they realize that he is a race mixing cuck with his jew ex wife that spit out a few cross eyed retarded half jew sperm worms from her diseased,inbred, genetic wasteland of a cunt yet still thinks he is a macho man because he has some half beaner whore (mcaboobs) to bend over and pound up the ass around the office after she douches the refried beans out of that smelly spic asshole with super cleanse.

Then they notice all the time he is spewing drivel about muh nazi's, globalist,nwo,marxist,communist,the left,bavarian death cult etc etc he never calls them by their name (jew) because he was stupid enough to have kids with one of their hook nose harpy's as well as most of his guests,employees and business partners being kikes hence the total bullshit line "It WAS THE SAUDIS" on 9 11 yet won't mention the dancing israelis because if he some how actually grew a pair and started naming all the neocohens,neolibs and international bankers as mostly all jewish zionist or marxist scum dual citizens of israel shitting everything up it would fuck his snake oil peddling operation as well as talking bad about his own kids.

Jones claims to be patriotic and true libertarian when all he is at this point is a useful idiot to deflect blame to everyone but the jew rodent and for the jews he does blame he never points out that the reason they are shit tier is that they are jewish ethno centric parasites with an agenda to destroy everything not jewish mainly being superior (Aryan) genetics and white civilization.

Now Fuck Off.

alexjonesexposed.info

!00% COTROLLED OPPOSITION

yeah, not nigger tier at all
suck my bump you massive cunt

Holla Forums has really gone down hill. Its either its just cuz too many oldfags left or there us a lot of shills now. I dont know. I think a lot of the oldfags left aftwr 2016/2017. U can tell the difference in quality. But thats ok. Everyone has got to go to IRL daily activitiy soneday I suppose.

*someday lol

and then you spam the thread with irrelevant shit, nice work captain cancer

Wow you really are an oldfag and have been here awhile. You type like a boomer or a 12 year old. I'm guessing the latter. Go back to your image-less board faggot

Oh look a duplicate of the wrong fucking scoop. Gee what a coinkidink.

I dont know maybe its just me. My bad guys. Ill just make some old fashioned threads in the next few days to show u newfaga watsup. Im sure ull notice it. have to hold your hands dont we Jesus. The absolute state of Nu/pol/

fuck off you autistic child, you are as much an oldfag as helium is a solid.

nyaaa

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
12ws

see what i mean?

Don't waste your time reading this. Fake and gay. Sage this thread to vote it down. Ignore the shill OP. Memo is just d/c propaganda. When it's released it will be a big nothingburger and make everyone look stupid. Stop posting about it.

THE NUNES MEMO IS COMPOSED OF THE UN-REDACTED VERSION OF THE REDACTED AREAS IN THIS MEMO
Fucking goddamn shills flooding this board and these threads, attacking the memo while being perfectly ok with a Holla Forums thread about "Drive".

Kill yourself kike.

The infowars document is months old.